PDA

View Full Version : Jay Weidner - Archons, Nazis, Kubrick, Tolkien, 911...

Camilo
18th August 2013, 20:53
Jay Weidner - Archons, Nazis, Kubrick, Tolkien, 911, Rennes-le-Chateau

http://youtu.be/rPr25wZWPSQ

Published on Aug 18, 2013

Jay Weidner joins us on"Shattering The Matrix". He speaks about Stanley Kubrick's involvement in creating the "Faked" Moon Landings. He then puts on his "hat" of modern-day Indiana Jones and begins to reveal things he has not revealed in any Radio Show before! So, you are all getting it for the first time!

He goes in depth into the Archons/Entities that are controlling this planet but he reveals an amazing link to the Nazis, Kubrick, J.R.R. Tolkien, 911 & Rennes-le-chateau! Join us for this amazing investigative journey in discovering what is at the root of the evil on the planet and how it may culminate in a very large False-Flag/Staged Event to get us to relinquish our freedom to the dark forces.

Called by Wired Magazine an "authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions," and "erudite conspiracy hunter, "Jay Weidner is a renowned author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar. Jay's body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis. He is the director of the powerful and insightful documentaries, Kubrick's Odyssey, Infinity; The Ultimate Trip, and the forthcoming feature film, Shasta. He is also the producer of the popular documentary films, 2012 The Odyssey and its sequel, Timewave 2013.

In addition, he is the co-author of The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye; Alchemy and the End of..., (Destiny Books) and A Monument to the End of Time(with Vincent Bridges), as well as a contributing writer for the book, The Mystery of 2012.

RunningDeer
18th August 2013, 20:56

rPr25wZWPSQ

Billy
18th August 2013, 21:36

http://youtu.be/rPr25wZWPSQ

Published on Aug 18, 2013

He goes in depth into the Archons/Entities that are controlling this planet but he reveals an amazing link to the Nazis, Kubrick, J.R.R. Tolkien, 911 & Rennes-le-chateau! Join us for this amazing investigative journey in discovering what is at the root of the evil on the planet and how it may culminate in a very large False-Flag/Staged Event to get us to relinquish our freedom to the dark forces.

Jay's body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current global crisis.

Sounds interesting, As this covers most of the topics being debated on Avalon this past few months. :p

I have to wait till tomorrow to listen.

Thank you

northstar
19th August 2013, 02:32
Since Weidner is relying heavily on the work of John Lash in this talk, it is nice to see him give credit where credit is due.

Personally, although many alternative researchers and writers are talking about Archons these days I find that few speak about them with the depth of authority that John Lash brings to this topic, perhaps because Lash is not only an excellent researcher and writer, he is also a shaman who interacts with the inner worlds from personal experience.

I found that Weidner's information about the World Trade Center and his assertion that the WTC was literally built to be destroyed was interesting, as was his connecting Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odyssey with 911. Weidner makes a case that Kubrick named his movie 2001 because he knew in advance that something world shattering was going to happen in 2001. I don't know if this is true or not but he makes an interesting case for it.

Calz
19th August 2013, 06:35
Since Weidner is relying heavily on the work of John Lash in this talk, it is nice to see him give credit where credit is due.

Personally, although many alternative researchers and writers are talking about Archons these days I find that few speak about them with the depth of authority that John Lash brings to this topic, perhaps because Lash is not only an excellent researcher and writer, he is also a shaman who interacts with the inner worlds from personal experience.

I found that Weidner's information about the World Trade Center and his assertion that the WTC was literally built to be destroyed was interesting, as was his connecting Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odyssey with 911. Weidner makes a case that Kubrick named his movie 2001 because he knew in advance that something world shattering was going to happen in 2001. I don't know if this is true or not but he makes an interesting case for it.

Good interview.

In fairness to Jay he has long been giving credit to John Lash. One of Jay's DVDs featured Lash. Don't remember when it first came out but I've had it for several years now.

In this fascinating DVD, John Lamb Lash, comparative mythologist and author of the classic book, Not In His Image, offers an examination of the truths hidden deep within the ancient Gnostic sects of Europe. Two thousand years ago the Pagan religion of Gnosticism was one of the world's largest religious belief systems. The Gnostics held a deep reverence for the earth in all its wonder and beauty. In contrast to the teachings of the patriarchal and monotheistic religious traditions, the Gnostic creation mythos was centered upon the compelling story of the Wisdom Goddess Sophia. This knowledge, which offers us new insight into the power of the earth as a vital living being, has been brought forth today as a fundamental part of the Gaia theory.

The Gnostics had many beliefs that were considered heretical by the emerging Christian populations of classical Europe. John Lamb Lash acquaints us with their unique perspective on the nature of human experience and the destructive power of the mysterious beings they called the Archons whose dark influence has led to the fear-based, chaotic character of the times in which we live. By assisting us in comprehending the Gnostics vast knowledge of nature, the Earth, and the intimate relationship between the Goddess Sophia, and we who are her creation, he reconnects us with our ancient heritage and offers a sacred path toward the future.

http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com/dvds/sophia-returning-the-path-to-planetary-tantra.html

gripreaper
21st August 2013, 02:10
Can someone point me to John Lash's most epic talk?

Camilo
21st August 2013, 03:10

http://youtu.be/loCoTx99yAg

loCoTx99yAg

RunningDeer
21st August 2013, 17:26

http://youtu.be/loCoTx99yAg

loCoTx99yAg

Rahkyt
22nd August 2013, 06:23
I really enjoyed this video. A lot of info was linked together in an intuitive way that presents the linkages at many levels of occurrence.

donk
23rd August 2013, 14:38
Bumping this...if you have never listened to Weidner, you should. And if you have, but missed this, it's his latest (from what I can tell). I could listen to him all day...

=[Post Update]=

I like this one a lot too....Sheridan is good:

z-LIwwmMeoU

If I remember correctly, if you go all the way through the talks with Sheridan he starts pointing toward some experiment or mission or something he is doing...I couldn't find the beginning and it was a little out there to me but it may be up your alley grip...everything Lash has to say is pretty riveting and he is trying to take action, he's pretty pissed.

RUSirius
23rd August 2013, 14:40
I have no proof, however I think Weidner is as close as you can get to whats really happened during earths history.

Kristin
23rd August 2013, 23:03
This is another great find on Wiedner in which he is part of a roundtable discussion on Psychopaths. Fantastic interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1878aerllI

From the Heart,
Kristin