PDA

View Full Version : "Wright is Wrong" – CBS News

Skywizard
19th August 2013, 15:49
Update: "Wright is Wrong?"

Scott Pelley revisits a 1987 60 Minutes report that asked the question: Were the Wright brothers really the first people to fly a plane? New evidence has revised history.

Sorry about the ad in the beginning, I forgot to edit. :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13byls_wright-is-wrong-cbs-news_news

Revised history!!... well shut the front door!

Peace...
skywizard

Sidney
19th August 2013, 16:44
I'm looking forward to the announcement titled "Everything we report is Wrong".:p

Orph
19th August 2013, 18:36
I'm looking forward to the announcement titled "Everything we report is Wrong".:p :pound: :hail: :lol: :pound:

Arpheus
20th August 2013, 00:14
First airplane that was flown ,not sure i wrote that right tho heh, was Santos Dumont,there is no recorded black and white footage of the wright bro's flying machine anywhere as far as i know,only still pictures of when they were able to glide their plane over a hill on a beach with barely any witnesses,Santos Dumont flew his plane the 14 biz i think thats what it was called if my memory serves me right, was witnessed by hundreds in at least two separate occasions and there is also black and white footage to back that up go look it up!!

Knowrainknowrainbows!
20th August 2013, 02:39
First airplane that was flown ,not sure i wrote that right tho heh, was Santos Dumont,there is no recorded black and white footage of the wright bro's flying machine anywhere as far as i know,only still pictures of when they were able to glide their plane over a hill on a beach with barely any witnesses,Santos Dumont flew his plane the 14 biz i think thats what it was called if my memory serves me right, was witnessed by hundreds in at least two separate occasions and there is also black and white footage to back that up go look it up!!

aSF-Gs_w0eQ

KRKR