PDA

View Full Version : bad thoughts in my head...............

truth4me
21st August 2013, 20:53
My god what has happened to me.Did I learn to much about the truth behind E.T.s. Was it that spiritual warfare is to tough for me to handle. I quit my job waiting on check thursday girlfriend and daughter double dealing behind back exposed and I feel like life a phony the last year and thoughts of suicide go threw head and I'm worried so freaking worried no where to run......aliens achons reptilians got me truth here on planet no need to look in skys wanting to die scared really scared..........................

northstar
21st August 2013, 21:01
My god what has happened to me.Did I learn to much about the truth behind E.T.s. Was it that spiritual warfare is to tough for me to handle. I quit my job waiting on check thursday girlfriend and daughter double dealing behind back exposed and I feel like life a phony the last year and thoughts of suicide go threw head and I'm worried so freaking worried no where to run......aliens achons reptilians got me truth here on planet no need to look in skys wanting to die scared really scared..........................

Tale a deep breath. You are not alone. All is well.
Please call a hotline immediately if you are having thoughts of suicide.

Jake
21st August 2013, 21:03
It is a really rough time right now, for lots of folks. Many are going through the same types of things. If you ask me,, the 'high' mind control tech that keeps many of our 'filters' out of whack, have been turned up a notch or two. I have gone numb,, dozens of times in the last couple of weeks (not to mention the couple of weeks before that) just by watching the behavior of people around me. Those folks who have decided to 'tune out',, seem to be more misbehaved than usual. It is not just me and you,, trust me. Thoughts of suicide are not acceptable. :) Just push them aside, the same way they entered,,, and beware,, those are probably not YOUR thoughts. We are going to have to lead these people out of a fog... And you are going to be needed!! :)

Hang in there... You have family, right here, at Avalon!!!

Jake.

Carmen
Hang on there man, get a grip! Life is a gift. Always remember that. Use your imaginative faculty to surround yourself with light. Do your best to be still and contact your life force. You can feel it when you look or think inwardly. Then increase this force by putting your attention on it. This also serves to interrupt the thinking that is going on in your head! Then imagine the life force pushing out from your body and surrounding you. Infuse this force with love as best you can. This action will serve as a neutralising shield from anything you think to be coming at you!! Take your own action in this manner and do it constantly till you feel a result. Myself,and I'm sure other Avalon member will help by sending you empowering loving thoughts.

SlickWillie
Beat it back with LOVE! We have your back! Get some help man....I did last November and it has worked wonders. You aren't alone.

jagman
21st August 2013, 21:05

loved one's can always hurt us the most. Take a deep breath, your still standing.
Is there any way possible to get your job back? If not, start searching for another.
Please dont hurt yourself. Almost everyone I know is going thru a hard time.
Your not alone.

shadowstalker
21st August 2013, 21:10
Love/Harmony/Healing are on the way...

Writing it all down helps wonders as well....

Cristian
21st August 2013, 21:11
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4046/4412455460_68ddf64d9c_b.jpg

Rollo
21st August 2013, 21:22
You are not alone Truth! Life is tough, but God is tougher. You are a God!

Greetings from France

Lifebringer
21st August 2013, 21:35
Calm down, breathe, youbeen dodging some pretty big hurdles lately, and a good "wooosssaaahhhh" is in order. Find the heart chakra tones and listen and repair. Yes, you've been plotted on. We all have, but we're still here, and you have a mission to do, whether you remember it or not. Stand tall, ask your guide what's going on and listen.

Limor Wolf
21st August 2013, 21:39
truth4me, Your words hold the truth that within, you do understand it, - this is a spiritual warefare and no, you are absolutely not alone in this. A dark night of the soul moment. I am familiar with it, and so others and we might continue to experience it in the future. It is a saga of emotions where you feel pressed with your face to the ground and as if someone is walking over you. It is not going to last, the intensity is going to subside and you will feel things differently and much calmer. Please don't believe this current false feeling. New things and changes just came into your life, there just might be something or someone out there that abuses you. Know it and slowly cease to cooperate with it. We are here with you with great love and understanding. Please let us know how you feel.

In the meantime , shielding and preotection is put over you and great and strong energies of love are continually send. We are right here with you :wave:

AuCo
21st August 2013, 21:41
It is a test, bud. You're a among a few that takes the midterm early. Be ready when we hit the final.

I took my midterm only a couple months ago.

ulli
21st August 2013, 21:45
You are not alone.
This shall pass, and something good will come out of it.
Time heals all wounds.
There is always new life after major change.
This matter will resolve itself sooner than you expect.
All of us reading your thread are sending assistance now.
Lap it up.

Roisin
21st August 2013, 22:08
Don't isolate yourself and get out of the house and socialize with others. If you go to a bar though, don't order any more than 2 beers but at least you can strike up a conversation with whomever is sitting near you. You need to connect with others now on a person to person basis and even something as simple as talking about the weather with a drugstore counter clerk will help to lift you out of your funk. In the meantime, I'll keep you in my prayers. ;)

johnf
21st August 2013, 22:09
I am given to lots of bouts with anxiety myself, including thoughts of suicide.
I have allways found that they pass,especially when I am doing things to take care of myself, and give myself reminders about how my fears rarely materialize, and when they do they are never as bad as I expected.
And eventually what I thought was the worst thing that ever happened to me usually winds up being the best thing.
Reality seems to me to be a multi leveled affair, and this whole spiritual war angle is just one perspective
on something much bigger.
I spend most of my time looking at things that help me see through the negative side of things, and see the lessons in my trials.
One day this section of my journey will be over, and I want to have persevered beyond the trials and have experienced the miracles.
I hope I never quite 5 minutes before the miracle.
Truth4me my wish for you is the same.

jf

Sidney
21st August 2013, 22:54
Hang on, this will pass. You have no idea how many people here have and do go through exactly what you are. On top of the evil doer using their "magic", the solar activity is high right now, which amplifies our emotions. You only have to get through today. Tomorrow, you can think about tomorrow. We are all here for you. Do not hesitate to PM me if you like, or need. I have been there. Always know, you are loved.:o:grouphug:

CD7
21st August 2013, 23:57
I would say bits and pieces of wht everyone has posted thus far....so all I would say now is...how are you? want to check in? :)

I went through one of the toughest times ever a couple months ago and although I don't get into 'alien' 'archon' 'lizards' --not saying it doesn't exist, just I have no known experiences with these phenomena--But with tht said, it felt like someone/something just went in and turned my life into something else very quickly without a net!! Not a cool ride...at all. The people close to me in my life changed quickly too.

So add me into the group hug :grouphug:

Nothingness
22nd August 2013, 00:06
We all have bad thoughts from time to time, but it's what you do with them. You can acknowledge them and let them go. Sometimes when we are about to have a big change internally, the ego can go "birdsack." The ego likes to go off the deep end and convince you that you are, too, when we are changing for the better in a big way internally.

I think of it as the ego-mind, and a little green man in my brain who is flipping out, and I give him an imaginary blanket and a teddy, and tell him: Woah, calmie, big boy. It's OK, just relax--have a nice bubble bath. I will still need you, but in a different way.

Maybe a movie that affirms the positive in your life would help, or some form of self-nurturing. A calming bath or shower? Anything that feels self-nurturing and affirms, that yes, you are OK--just a temporary fit by your ego. The best part of you is fine and dandy. Also, food can be grounding, so sitting and enjoying a good meal can help, too.

I could be wrong, but you maybe are close to a pretty significant spiritual experience. You could try nurturing that part of yourself, and don't let the ego drive it away with fear. This could be much more positive than what you are feeling at the moment. It's probably a good sign. Just know the ego can go overboard sometimes, and that isn't who you are or your totality.

Sunny-side-up
22nd August 2013, 00:08
Love Ya...
truth4me
I went through the same sort of disrepair and disruption to my core material self 20 years ago, I've been going through a lesser effecting disruption past few weeks. I hope a good few more to come, don't disrepair.
I survived my first major wakeup change and so will you. It's all part of change, stuff that was your fabric is now being discarded by that part of you who LOVES YOU.
You interpret it as fear and despair but it is a life's path creator, choices forced upon you, choices for the good of you, the new you will shine through brighter and healthier than you would if you had stayed comfortable as the old you.
Love is on your side.

Be the new bold you and find the new you friends and path.

Love Light, Love and Light, Love you!

ghostrider
22nd August 2013, 00:10
brother , you will just come back and re-live it again, better to battle on and do it right and be on top of the mountain, rather than down in the valley never taking that first step ... the matrix is designed to bring you down, don't let it win , there is always hope , and love, even if you don't feel it right now, there is always hope and love , take it , one hour at a time , post all you want , get it off your chest , you 'll feel better, just let it out and know we care ...

bennycog
22nd August 2013, 00:11

I see your online Truthy..
If your feeling insecure about putting anything in this thread. Find someone on your friends list and write to them. Write your thoughts and feelings, and do not hold back..
The energy your feeling now I felt last night. It was strong..

RunningDeer
22nd August 2013, 00:28
Hello Truth4me, :hug:

I’m waiting for some profound words to hit the page. But I got a nothin’. So I’ll go ahead with...you are me several weeks back. (without the ET thoughts) Waves and waves of up and down feelings. Even contemplated, motion sickness meds. (Well that part is not ‘Truth4me’.)

I experienced sadness from deep, deep. Couldn’t figure out what’s mine and what’s the collective unconscious. I felt raw out in public. I noticed the folks. No one smiled.

I tried an experiment. I made a conscious effort to walk around with a smile until it became a real one. Then alls I saw were folks that returned smiles.

So at home, I promised myself so do two things:

deep, deep inhales and exhales
smile

Like the saying goes, ‘fake it until you make it’. You’d think it’s too simple. But, it does work for me.

I still pay attention to whatever feelings come. I’m hyper-vigilant about that. Better to deal with the small. It has no time to lodge itself in hidden places. The more I use the technique the faster it works. Sometimes, it even works itself out before I put a label to it.

Know that We are streaming energy that’ll calm and heal, or anything you need it to do.

Peace and Love,
Paula (a.k.a. WhiteCrowBlackDeer)
:wave:

Craig
22nd August 2013, 00:31
Mate, I feel for you, when it feels so hard get to nature and just look at a tree and admire the beauty of creation and let everything else fall away, get yourself ready in the mind and then tackle your problems, get your mind at ease, get in the company of a friend and then let the answers come, get back on here when you are ready and let us know how you are going, we will help you fight it too.

Anchor
22nd August 2013, 00:36
I'm thinking you need to take a step back from the forums.

Talk to real people face to face. Do not contemplate suicide - if you cant stop, talk to someone trained to deal with this.

I also strongly recommend getting out into nature at one or more times per week if you are not already. Hug trees!

Ask for help instead of just relaying the problems you face. If you don't ask, you don't get. You don't have to do this alone, but I don't see you asking for help.

Finally, be aware that having your ego stroked on a forum is not really helping. Real action is required.

Buckle up soldier.

Strat
22nd August 2013, 00:40
Hey truthy, how often do you feel this way? Does it come and go? Obviously you're feeling really down right now. For the short time I'd recomend you go see someone like a psychologist/therapist/someone to talk to. But make it official, appointment times and going to the location. Don't just vent to a buddy that doesn't count.

A psychologist does not prescribe drugs which is why I recommend psychology over psychiatry.

The cure for all these issues running through your head is a particular mental exercise. There is a tight nit relation between the mental process, the heart and back to the brain. I'm speaking on a (paraphrased) scientific level, I can provide info links if you're curious. If your mental process is out of whack, you'll have a psychosomatic response. In more simple words: your own thoughts are the source of all your problems. If you don't agree, then quote me here and stop me now. If you do agree, read on.

So in order to be content with life we must master our thoughts. Have you ever tried to sit in one spot and try not to think? It's really ****ty. But do it in the exact same way you'd exercise. Few times a week with a recovery time. Like when starting a work out regiment, you're weak and you want to get stronger. So you'll have to start small, just try to 'not think' for 5-10 minutes a day about 3 times a week. Don't force it, let the thoughts pass on their own. It'll seem impossible at first, but it gets easier.

The end result is mental strength on a physical level. When you enter these hard times you aren't affected. Hope this helps, take it easy.

RunningDeer
22nd August 2013, 00:49
Talk to real people face to face. Do not contemplate suicide - if you cant stop, talk to someone trained to deal with this. .

Good advice, John.
It's similar to what I shared with East Sun. His thread is called, “Something’s Wrong.”
post # 9 (on feelings) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61793-Something-is-wrong....&p=708607&viewfull=1#post708607) & post #34 (on professional help) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61793-Something-is-wrong....&p=709278&viewfull=1#post709278)

Sidney
22nd August 2013, 00:51
Don't forget, its a full moon right now too. That on top of earth directed CME from the sun, add that to a mountain of ***t we face on a daily basis, is no wonder you/we are feeling bad. This oneis not hitting me nearly as bad as last months full moon, that was a doozy. Its a ride many of us are ready to get off of thats for sure.

CarnageCandy
22nd August 2013, 09:42

My thoughts are with you - i went through this last year when i 'woke up'. I lost friends, i became depressed, i ended up with pneumonia and lost my immune system.
I got really deep in my depression.
I got help, anti depressants, and i battled it daily ever since. I dont fit in, i dont have the same way of thinking as most, i dont understand most people. I seem to have many more morals than most people around me.

Its only recently i started meditating - and since then, i stopped taking 40mg - cold turkey. Which was a stupid move really, but i wasnt doing it to punish myself....i woke up a little more. I dont need them, meditation, and the advice i see here on this thread is all you need to overcome it.

This morning i woke up in a terrible mood, im at work now, avoiding conversations and reading project avalon to find my solace....this thread has spoke volumes for me.

When i have my episodes, things seem so much worse, the end of the world, i wanted to end my life too. But NO! Its not that bad, like many people have said on this forum the worst thing in the world often turns into an amazing opportunity. Its so true..

Not everyone in the world is evil, it might seem it when the people closest to you turn on you, but people change. Who may have been your soul mate, may become your enemy, it happens. But you have learnt lessons, you have experienced happiness, and you lived through it. You still will live through it.

Meditate, spend time with nature. Id like to say spend time with people but then id be giving you advice i cant take. I speak to who i have to right now, but damn im feeling real low today....but funnily enough not as low as when i was on meds....lol

It like a feeling i can manipulate right now, a sort of roll the eyes, its back sort of thing.
When i was depressed before, it consumed me. Dont let it.

Although i will never cure my depression, im controlling it! It does feel like an outside force is shoving this on me sometimes, and that honestly gives me the balls to fight it. Ive also cured my immuno-deficiency without the tranfusions the hospital offered. Havent fell ill in months :-)

You can get through this, you are being tested - stick your middle finger up to it and connect with yourself again.

Love & Light <3

Star Tsar
22nd August 2013, 10:39
Hang tough brother!

Wind
22nd August 2013, 10:52
You are not alone, friend. For years I too have sometimes been having thoughts in my head which clearly are not mine. At one point I was able to overcome severe thoughts of suicide and I'm still here. It has been a struggle, but I have learned so much. You need to ground yourself and meditate, preferably in the nature.

If all these conspiracy related things seem to be too much for you then just let them be for a moment. Awakening is a gradual process and you shouldn't rush it. You are always loved by God, never forget that.

778 neighbour of some guy
22nd August 2013, 10:58
Besides the suicide part, sounds to me like you are WINNING, you have discovered a LOT in a SHORT amount of time and it rattled your bones to the core, it is also my experience to plunge into deep depression the last couple of years, all this profound knowledge mixed with complete bullsh!t, speculation, conjecture and wishful thinking and hoping for the best can create strange symptoms in the psyche, been there and done that, from my personal experience, it really helps to take a step back from all of this from time to time, it is only logical that being immersed in this stuff can be all consuming, especially when there are very few or none to discuss it with, and the ones you can discuss it with are here on the forum, this creates somewhat of a vicious circle, step out of the circle for a while, a week, two, three or a month or longer and pursue some other personal needs and interests that give you satisfaction (when possible of course).

And please o please try to get a job, being broke and depressed will not help you, it also takes your mind of things for a while, all this information on the forum, its too much for only one mind to assimilate in a productive manner, what I understand from your opening post is the following............you are a very decent human being, you feel you have great responsibility to yourself, friends, family and the world, but you are only one, don't do the job of many all by yourself, if others or you need something from you or you can offer guidance, please be there for yourself first, build a surplus of whatever it is you feel the need to share, if you don't, you will be very soon out of things to give and share. Don't go look for crap, if crap needs you it will find you all by its self, no effort from your part required.

Take a break from the forum and address your personal more pressing needs first, that would be the best advise I can give you from the bottom of my heart, ah well ok, not the bottom, that's all mine, I might need it for myself one day, from the heart, lets keep it at that.

Break, take one.

Regards

Ed

markpierre
22nd August 2013, 11:31
I'm still trying to decide if this is serious, because it's a good piece of writing. You got right into overwhelm,
the way a lot of us are feeling alot of the time. If it's serious, you got alot of support. Mine too.
If it's just a good piece of writing, I got your point.
It's a great comfort for me to know other people are crawling out of their skin at times, because it feels quite insane.
And then it passes. Then it's there again, and I get it. It's supposed to be there. Things are supposed to look like they're being demolished.
Because they are.
When I'm over every tiny bit of my fear of that, things will look quite different. It's on to business.

karamba
22nd August 2013, 11:52
sending you a Love and Light! Thank you for sharing , You are Amzing Soul!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::becky::l lama::peace:

Christine
22nd August 2013, 12:05
For those who will check back here and missed this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62557-Will-take-break-from-forum......&p=718287&viewfull=1#post718287) from truth4me ---- he is doing better.

It is well remembered that there are so many people on Avalon who will jump in with prayers for healing.

Finefeather
22nd August 2013, 12:23
What touches my heart is the almost instantaneous amount of love that floods the pages of Avalon for one in need.
Like some kind of instinctive deep inner need to hold, and to nurture, and to guide, and to stand by, one another.
The quickening of the spirit, which lies inside all, when aroused by another in need.
Whether it is in a moment of weakness, or a true call for help...the love which is in the heart stirs inside all who are ready to serve.

Such is the true nature of the Being who we are.

With love
Ray

Flash
22nd August 2013, 15:08
truth4me, Your words hold the truth that within, you do understand it, - this is a spiritual warefare and no, you are absolutely not alone in this. A dark night of the soul moment. I am familiar with it, and so others and we might continue to experience it in the future. It is a saga of emotions where you feel pressed with your face to the ground and as if someone is walking over you. It is not going to last, the intensity is going to subside and you will feel things differently and much calmer. Please don't believe this current false feeling. New things and changes just came into your life, there just might be something or someone out there that abuses you. Know it and slowly cease to cooperate with it. We are here with you with great love and understanding. Please let us know how you feel.

In the meantime , shielding and preotection is put over you and great and strong energies of love are continually send. We are right here with you :wave:

I was thinking precisely the same yesterday (a coincidence). There is dark nights of the soul, sometimes even a few lifes of them. And this is because you are going through it, succeeding in fact, even if it is not apparent right now.

Suicidal thought: Take 200 mg/day of 5 HTP to keep your mood up without having to take Big Pharma anti depressors. It will help with serotonine level, this is not a medical advice but rather telling you about my experience and what I do for myself. Call a help line when in crisis. They do help.

Push the thought away as soon at it comes, and yes, this most probably IS NOT your thought, it can be pushed away. More compulsive it is, less it is your thought.

Jake
22nd August 2013, 15:14
What touches my heart is the almost instantaneous amount of love that floods the pages of Avalon for one in need.
Like some kind of instinctive deep inner need to hold, and to nurture, and to guide, and to stand by, one another.
The quickening of the spirit, which lies inside all, when aroused by another in need.
Whether it is in a moment of weakness, or a true call for help...the love which is in the heart stirs inside all who are ready to serve.

Such is the true nature of the Being who we are.

With love
Ray

This is what I first noticed about Avalon. There is a pulse here. And we have our fingers on it. :) I visualize an entire planet that can come together in this way. :)

Truth4me has posted another thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62557-Will-take-break-from-forum......), telling us that he is going to take a break from the forum. However, feel free to keep the love rolling. Truthy,,, please check in from time to time,,, we will keep the light on for you...

Jake.

Tangri
1st November 2013, 01:18

Tale a deep breath. You are not alone. All is well.
Please call a hotline immediately if you are having thoughts of suicide.

Professional hat on. I am agree with your recommendation.

Mu2143
1st November 2013, 09:31
[.................

dpwishy
1st November 2013, 10:38
I never posted my experience here, I only came to Bill privately for help. But I can see you need some help so I will share my story. Last January I was being "programmed" to kill my fiance and my dogs. The experience lasted about 6 hours and was the scariest time of my life, hands down. My higher self kept coming through and telling me what was going on and that I had to fight. I was told to go into my meditation cell and fight for their lives, I did. I fought so hard. It took every bit of my spiritual training and energy to beat this, every single ounce. At one point my higher self told me I was about to black out and come to with them dead, it informed me to run from my house to advert this and I did. It was so scary, so scary. I realized after what was happening. I was just at the brink of becoming my full potential here and it was their last ditch effort to off me. They can not take me from my path but I can by killing my fiance and dogs and coming to with the realization which I knew would have lead me to killing my self in guilt. After I beat it, I realized they could never do something like this to me again because I saw through it. Kind of like, oh here it is again, these are not my thoughts. It has never returned but that night was the scariest time of my life. I was almost that news story. Just know that somewhere inside you is a warrior of light that can defeat anything they throw at you. Find this inside you and put on your spiritual armor and fight. Fight as if you were on a battlefield as this is what it is, a spiritual battlefield. Notice that those thoughts ARE NOT YOUR OWN. You can watch and observe them, its impossible to take them out completely but if you stay only an observer you can see that they are not your own thoughts and not act on them. These people are ****ed up and are using black magic along with technology to boost their magic. Stand up and fight for yourself and do not back down. I promise you that if you beat this, this weapon is no longer effective against you. Fight and dont back down. If you need any help you can always message me privately, I know exactly what you are going through. It is happening to the best of us, you are not alone. Many are just too afraid to admit it or speak openly/publicly about it. I was one of those but felt the need to share right now to tell you that you are not alone and these are NOT YOUR THOUGHTS. Fight, for you are a warrior of light. I love you, you can do this.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-michael

Mu2143
1st November 2013, 11:38

dpwishy
1st November 2013, 12:30
I never posted my experience here, I only came to Bill privately for help. But I can see you need some help so I will share my story. Last January I was being "programmed" to kill my fiance and my dogs. The experience lasted about 6 hours and was the scariest time of my life, hands down. My higher self kept coming through and telling me what was going on and that I had to fight. I was told to go into my meditation cell and fight for their lives, I did. I fought so hard. It took every bit of my spiritual training and energy to beat this, every single ounce. At one point my higher self told me I was about to black out and come to with them dead, it informed me to run froom my house to advert this and I did. It was so scary, so scary. I realized after what was happening. I was just at the brink of becoming my full potential here and it was their last ditch effort to off me. They can not take me from my path but I can by killing my fiance and dogs and coming to with the realization which I knew would have lead me to killing my self in guilt. After I beat it, I realized they could never do something like this to me again because I saw through it. Kind of like, oh here it is again, these are not my thoughts. It has never returned but that night was the scariest time of my life. I was almost that news story. Just know that somewhere inside you is a warrior of light that can defeat anything they throw at you. Find this inside you and put on your spiritual armor and fight, Fight as if you were on a battlefield as this is what it is, a spiritual battlefield. Notice that those thoughts ARE NOT YOUR OWN. You can watch and observe them, its impossible to take them out completely but if you stay only an observer you can see that they are not your own thoughts and not act on them. These people are ****ed up and are using black magic along with technology to boost their magic. Stand up and fight for yourself and do not back down. I promise you that if you beat this, this weapon is no longer effective against you. Fight and dont back down. If you need any help you can always message me privately, I know exactly what you are going through. It is happening to the best of us, you are not alone. Many are just too afraid to admit it or speak openly/publicly about it. I was one of those but felt the need to share right now to tell you that you are not alone and these are NOT YOUR THOUGHTS. Fight for you are a warrior of light. I love you, you can do this.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-michael

Is this message for me or for truth4me ?
I only read the first post but its for anyone that needs to read it, if you are one also then it's for you too. Feel free to pm me also if needed.

In divine friendship,
Your brother,
-Michael