PDA

View Full Version : Webcam in the Meditation Room at Virginia Beach Edgar Cayce A.R.E.

shadowstalker
24th August 2013, 01:57
Our (Edgar Casey Site) meditation room now has a live webcam showing a view of the Atlantic Ocean from the third floor of our Visitor Center ~ Enjoy!

The View (http://edgarcayce.org/webcam/)

Knowrainknowrainbows!
24th August 2013, 02:19
Our (Edgar Casey Site) meditation room now has a live webcam showing a view of the Atlantic Ocean from the third floor of our Visitor Center ~ Enjoy!

The View (http://edgarcayce.org/webcam/)

Phooey ... I guess I'll have to recheck in the morning as it's too dark to view anything right now.
Thanks for the link!

KRKR
:wave:

william r sanford72
24th August 2013, 06:17
lived in V. beach for awhile.hampton roads.newport..visited the museum.that was many years ago.and loved it.cool thread.hope i can view it.

Snoweagle
24th August 2013, 11:48
Whilst checking the forums, checked it out, took the pre-dawn glow, make a nice screen saver image I thought and then moved on to other reading elsewhere.

Bills thread was of particular interest too, RSA (Remote Spiritual Assistance) nice one Bill:-)
As the principle inferred by the process of "spiritual", (defacto: telepathic), engagement, for us, determining the truth of our existence, together; is the same tool used by religions (prayer, corporations, celebrities, sports, goods, etc) mandating disciplined focus on their gods (doctrine, products, lifestyle, heroes, value, etc).

So now considering this as my starting point for consideration, I thought I would come back to it later after considering my thoughts, so I started closing the sites down and went back to the webcam and took another look before closing:-)

It was 12:00 midday (24th August) UK time, when the second picture of the sun was taken. It even has Nibiru flying in too.:-)

What further sigil of inspiration for Project Avalon is that - roflmao

Snoweagle
24th August 2013, 11:53

The All Seeing Eye

ghostrider
24th August 2013, 15:24
Whilst checking the forums, checked it out, took the pre-dawn glow, make a nice screen saver image I thought and then moved on to other reading elsewhere.

Bills thread was of particular interest too, RSA (Remote Spiritual Assistance) nice one Bill:-)
As the principle inferred by the process of "spiritual", (defacto: telepathic), engagement, for us, determining the truth of our existence, together; is the same tool used by religions (prayer, corporations, celebrities, sports, goods, etc) mandating disciplined focus on their gods (doctrine, products, lifestyle, heroes, value, etc).

So now considering this as my starting point for consideration, I thought I would come back to it later after considering my thoughts, so I started closing the sites down and went back to the webcam and took another look before closing:-)

It was 12:00 midday (24th August) UK time, when the second picture of the sun was taken. It even has Nibiru flying in too.:-)

What further sigil of inspiration for Project Avalon is that - roflmao

I notice the powerful rays of the setting sun beaming out everywhere , bombarding everything, you miss it when it's daytime, but at sunset it's a reminder we constantly feel fusion energy hitting us ... made me feel like I want to go home ...