PDA

View Full Version : Ethereal / Astral Spiders - What are they?

confused
24th August 2013, 02:55
Hi All,

I've had a few occurrences over the years with what seem like ethereal spiders and I was hoping someone would have some real information for me about it. I don't know where else to turn to except you guys. It's happened to me so far 3 or 4 times, when I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and I see a definitive spider-looking creature crawling on the ceiling or wall. The most recent one happened last night. It was the size of my hand, the biggest one yet. It took me a few seconds to realize what I was looking at. I jumped out of bed, ran out the room and looked through the door just in time to see it crawl down the side of the wall, behind my window curtain, and then never reappear again.

The previous times were similar experiences, although they seemed average sized spiders not the huge one I saw last night, and each time I turned the lights on they were gone.

Last night I also thought I saw some webs around my bedroom door.

I've looked this up online and there seem to be many people with similar experiences, seeing spider-like creatures when they happen to wake up in the middle of the night, crawling in their room or on their bed. One person on some forum, I think it was ATS, said they saw one spider weaving some web in his girlfriend's eyes while she was sleeping.

Does anyone have any idea what this may be? Please, I'm really not interested in the opinions that I may be hallucinating. If you think it, that's great. I know there will be people that do. I would like to hear from people that think these creatures are real and have some idea regarding what they may be. Thanks!

northstar
24th August 2013, 03:30
Hello confused-
While hallucination is one of many valid possibilities, the lucidity of your letter suggests to me that hallucination, whether drug induced or mental illness is not the answer here, so let's rule that out for now. :)

I have cleared entities, discarnates, energetic implants, illness, etc. from people and places. Just from your brief description it sounds like possibly a malignant thoughtform, or possibly a garden variety dark entity, or perhaps a cursed creature. I do not get a "nice" energy from it.

NancyV
24th August 2013, 04:14
I have also seen spiders quite a few times, mostly when I took LSD or some other hallucinogenic drug many years ago. But I have also seen them when I was in a heightened state of seeing through dimensions without drugs. I was scared the first time I saw a huge spider, about 46 years ago, but after that I figured it might be some kind of entity that took a spider shape to scare me. I have always been leery of spiders and I also happen to be deathly allergic to them. Do you maybe have an negative emotions about spiders or are allergic to them?

Astral beings can take just about any shape they want and they do so love to try to scare us! LOL... When I got to the point that I lost my fear of "astral" spiders and ignored them or spoke in a harsh voice (telepathic and/or physical) to them, they quit appearing. If I get a spider bite, which is usually on my foot, it immediately swells up and hurts like hell for weeks. Until I discovered prednisone I suffered for a couple of months when I got a spider bite about once a year. Prednisone reverses the swelling in one day.

My suggestion would be to yell at an astral/etheric spider if you see one again, like yell "GET THE EFF OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU EFFING PIECE OF SHEEITE!" That also helps to get rid of any fear you might have. They don't like that kind of energy and it helps to drive many different types of astral beings away. They're just playing energy games, sometimes very detrimental ones, and our objective is to get better at the games than they are until we can figure out how to not attract negative entities. There are many ways to do it but the method I described works well for me.

Crazy Louie
24th August 2013, 06:01
I think of the spiders shape - a figure 8 - which or course when laid on it's side is the math figure for infinity - I feel them as messengers in MY life - we are all different - If it was happening to me I would look to it as a spiritual issue and try to get my self out of the way and let my spirit speak to my consciousness. I would not fear it - I have had real life situations where my hand was lifting or moving something and when I looked more closely - there was a hugh black widow or hobo spider within striking distance but they had held their peace. It's interesting to me that these events are so vivid to you. You don't want to be inviting strangers into your realm - but think it through and try to gain some clarity - because as a human perhaps spiders disgust you - but on another level past your evolved thoughts on spiders - maybe they are a good thing trying to do something positive on the sub level and it's breaking through to your wakeful reality.

turiya
24th August 2013, 13:17
MIRROR GAZING MEDITATION (http://www.awaresilence.com/Osho_Meditations/Mirror_Gazing.html)

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/MIRROR_MEDITATION4.png

Hi Confused

Seems to me that this has to do with your subconscious. The subconscious is the layer of the mind that is in-between the unconscious & the conscious mind. The subconscious contains repressed & suppressed emotions. This is basically caused due to the societies in which we all live. To totally be oneself is not acceptable according to the society. In order for many people to live together in a society, the society has conditioned each of its members to suppress, to repress, certain emotional expressions.

For example, one usually cannot so easily get authentically angry (express anger) with their boss, otherwise they will probably end up on the unemployment lines seeking welfare privileges. As a result, one usually buries this anger, and throws into the basement of the mind. This is what the subconscious is. It is the basement of the mind that accumulates emotions that are prevented from being naturally expressed.

Over time the subconscious will build up with this unexpressed energy. Energy is meant to move, if it doesn't move naturally, it will find ways to move unnaturally. And most certainly it will find a way to move, and that way, more often than not, will take on a perverted form.

The imagination will be the mind’s tool for this expression. Seeing, imagining, devils &/or demons, and images that are not physically real, will often times be the outcome. And certainly spiders, imaginary or not, will fit that bill.

I suspect that these etheric spiders that you are witnessing have something to do with this repressed or suppressed energy. Everyone has this repressed, suppressed energy to one degree or another. The subconscious mind attempts to release some pent-up energy. It is part of the unconscious mind which is said to be 9 times greater than the conscious mind.

There are ways that you can consciously encounter your unconscious mind, i.e. the demon spiders. You many want to try a certain method of meditation which will bring forth the unconscious so that you can experience it consciously. And this method is called the mirror meditation. I can suggest to do the following:

At night, before you go to bed, close the doors of your room and put a big mirror in front of you. The room must be completely dark. Then put a small flame by the side of the mirror in such a way that the flame is not directly reflected in the mirror. Just your face should be reflected in the mirror, not the flame.

Stare constantly into your own eyes in the mirror. Do not blink. This is a forty-minute experiment, and within two or three days you will be able to keep your eyes from blinking for the whole forty minutes. Even if tears come, let them come, but still do not blink and go on staring into the eyes.

Within two or three days you will become aware of a very strange phenomenon: your face will begin to take on new shapes. You may even be scared. The face in the mirror will begin to change; sometimes a very different face will be there -- one which you have not known as yours. But all the faces that come to you belong to you.

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/MIRROR_MEDITATION4a.png

After one week of this constant practice -- staring for 20, 30 or even 40 minutes every night -- your face will look to be in a constant flux. Many faces will be coming and going constantly. After a few weeks you will not be able to remember which one is your face. You will not be able to remember your own face, because you have seen so many different faces coming and going.

If you continue, then one day, after three weeks or so, the strangest thing will happen: suddenly there will be no face in the mirror! The mirror will be vacant. You are staring into emptiness; there will be no face there at all.

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/turiya_file/MIRROR_MEDITATION4a_empty_mirror1.png

At this moment, just close your eyes and encounter your unconscious. When there is no face in the mirror, just close the eyes. This is the significant moment: close the eyes, look inside, and you will face the unconscious. You will be naked, completely naked – as you are; all deceptions will fall.

This is your reality, but living in a society has created so many layers in order that you will not be aware of it. And once you know yourself in your nakedness, your total nakedness, you will begin to be a different person. Then you cannot deceive yourself; now you know what you are.

With this exercise, you will at least become familiar with the workings of your unconscious. The more you practice this exercise, the more you will become familiar with the strange working of you own mind. Become familiar with it, understand it, come to know it, and many things that you have once feared will evaporate from view.

turiya :cool:

DNA
24th August 2013, 13:30
Hi Confused

Just as an FYI, ethereal spiders are said to be an enemy agent in the ethereal. This was stated by Michael Harner in his "way of the Shaman" as he worked with Brazilian rainforest shamans while drinking ayahuasca.

Also, I don't recomend mirror gazing.

Some helpfull information may be found here. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21614-Parasitic-Non-Organic-Multidimensional-Beings)

turiya
24th August 2013, 13:42
Hi Confused

Just as an FYI, ethereal spiders are said to be an enemy agent in the ethereal. This was stated by Michael Harner in his "way of the Shaman" as he worked with Brazilian rainforest shamans while drinking ayahuasca.

Some helpfull information may be found here. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21614-Parasitic-Non-Organic-Multidimensional-Beings)

Thanks DNA, you make a good point - although you don't explain why. So I will do the honors.

Yes, don't do mirror gazing if you are afraid of what you have been repressing for most of your life. Most people, when they sit down to meditate, are quite shocked by all the mental garbage that they have pushed into their own subconscious. It is of one's own doing, not done by anybody else.

Many people, when they sit down to meditate, find it a shocking experience. For those that are afraid to see themselves, are afraid to see who they really are, who really don't want to be free of a repressive life style & a life full of suppression, then certainly don't do mirror gazing. Enjoy your monsters & your fears as you like. And many live long lives being constantly afraid of their own shadows, of their own self-created monsters hidden within themselves.

DNA
24th August 2013, 14:33
Thanks DNA, you make a good point - although you don't explain why. So I will do the honors.

Yes, don't do mirror gazing if you are afraid of what you have been repressing for most of your life. Most people, when they sit down to meditate, are quite shocked by all the mental garbage that they have pushed into their own subconscious. It is of one's own doing, not done by anybody else.

Many people, when they sit down to meditate, find it a shocking experience. For those that are afraid to see themselves, are afraid to see who they really are, who really don't want to be free of a repressive life style & a life full of suppression, then certainly don't do mirror gazing. Enjoy your monsters & your fears as you like. And many live long lives being constantly afraid of their own shadows, of their own self-created monsters hidden within themselves.

There are many things to focus on if one wanted to do an open eye meditation.
The enemy of meditation is the movement of the eyes, as such you want to focus on something small and stationary.
A small pebble and or a small shadow of that pebble will suffice.
You could use something stationary like an indentation on the wall or a piece of stucco in the ceiling, but the draw back to this is, you are leaving an energetic residue of yourself and as such it may attact unwanted astral parasites like the spiders presently being seen by the OP.

Mirror gazing is a powerfull tool for someone who knows what they are looking for, but I don't recomend it to beginners.
Shamens often used mirrors in mesoamerica, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrors_in_Mesoamerican_culture)but they also considered it a portal for which extradimensional beings could be seen, and they could see you as well.
In the realm of haunted objects, mirrors are often considered one of the most common.
The same was thought with middle east mirror gazers and they thought the Djinn could be contacted this way.

There are also those that associate mirror use directly with parasitic spider beings.

Spiders
From the Classic period mirrors began to be associated with spider webs, perhaps due to the network of lines on the surface of mosaic mirrors that developed at that time. Imagery associating mirrors with spiders and their webs is relatively frequently encountered at Teotihuacan.[14] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrors_in_Mesoamerican_culture#cite_note-Taube92p189-15) The association of mirrors with spiders continued right up to the Posctclassic and beyond, with a polished gold (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallurgy_in_pre-Columbian_Mesoamerica)Mixtec (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixtec) mirror back taking the form of a spider. The modern Huichol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huichol_people) still associate mirrors with spider webs.[21] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirrors_in_Mesoamerican_culture#cite_note-Taube92p191-22)

northstar
24th August 2013, 14:57
Hi Confused

turiya it sounds like what you are describing is Jungian shadow work. There are many safe and effective methods to do shadow work and slowly access and integrate your own unconscious shadow contents without using mirrors. I strongly believe that shadow work is necessary for anyone who is on a spiritual path but I would personally not use that mirror ritual to do it and I respectfully suggest that it would be not advised for someone who is already weakened enough to the point where they are dealing with visible entities.

Your mirror ritual reminded me a technique for training astral warriors from the book "The Techniques of Astral Combat" by G. Travels. The authors gives a series of exercises to prepare adepts for astral combat and he includes a mirror gazing exercise similar to what you posted. But in his book he also gives a great many safety warnings, as this type of work will take you into some very dark places and it is not for the faint of heart. And it is perhaps not wise for anyone who is currently dealing with an entity infestation.

turiya
24th August 2013, 15:01
Mirror gazing is a powerfull tool for someone who knows what they are looking for

Agreed it is a powerful tool, that is why it is recommended. The whole point of the exercise is to encounter what lay in the subconscious & unconscious layers of one's mind. To consciously encounter what is in the unconscious.

If "someone knows what they are looking for...", then it would not be part of the unconscious, now would it. To know what you are looking for, means that you are conscious of what you are looking for.

Belief in superstitions has often be substituted for those that don't want to take on responsibility for themselves. Having a belief that powerful beings are continually hovering around ready to jump on you at any moment, and one will remain being a victim in this life. One will never become mature. I do not recommend following this line of thought.

One can certainly make of this life what they will. It is ultimately the choice of the individual. I am merely offering a perspective that one may consider to act upon for oneself, is one so chooses. If it resonates, then give it a go. If not, then no harm.

cheers

DNA
24th August 2013, 15:06
turiya it sounds like what you are describing is Jungian shadow work. There are many safe and effective methods to do shadow work and slowly access and integrate your own unconscious shadow contents without using mirrors. I strongly believe that shadow work is necessary for anyone who is on a spiritual path but I would personally not use that mirror ritual to do it and I respectfully suggest that it would be not advised for someone who is already weakened enough to the point where they are dealing with visible entities.

Your mirror ritual reminded me a technique for training astral warriors from the book "The Techniques of Astral Combat" by G. Travels. The authors gives a series of exercises to prepare adepts for astral combat and he includes a mirror gazing exercise similar to what you posted. But in his book he also gives a great many safety warnings, as this type of work will take you into some very dark places and it is not for the faint of heart. And it is perhaps not wise for anyone who is currently dealing with an entity infestation.

I forget about the Jungian shadow work.
I did that through a THC endowed four year yoga session. 15-19 years old.
THC is weird, for some folks it is an opiate against pain, but for myself and many others it points out falsehoods.
I remember as a teenager I couldn't smoke it in group settings with people I didn't know, their falsehoods would become so prominate I likened it to seeing people without their skin, macabre I know, but it was soo much for me to take in that I just refused to do it around other poeple.

Anyway, sorry for oversharing there, just wanted to let you know I'm with you on that. And if you haven't seen this tool song with an explanation video describing Jungian shadow work, it is well worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

DNA
24th August 2013, 15:13
Mirror gazing is a powerfull tool for someone who knows what they are looking for

Agreed it is a powerful tool, that is why it is recommended. The whole point of the exercise is to encounter what lay in the subconscious & unconscious layers of one's mind. To consciously encounter what is in the unconscious.

If "someone knows what they are looking for...", then it would not be part of the unconscious, now would it. To know what you are looking for, means that you are conscious of what you are looking for.

Belief in superstitions has often be substituted for those that don't want to take on responsibility for themselves. Having a belief that powerful beings are continually hovering around ready to jump on you at any moment, and one will remain being a victim in this life. One will never become mature. I do not recommend following this line of thought.

One can certainly make of this life what they will. It is ultimately the choice of the individual. I am merely offering a perspective that one may consider to act upon for oneself, is one so chooses. If it resonates, then give it a go. If not, then no harm.

cheers

Your statement seems to indicate that you do not believe the OP is seeing a external manifestation. You think the OP is seeing some kind of projection of the OP's internal psyche?
I do not know the OP well enough to comment wether this is or is not the case.
I will say this though, things do in fact go bump in the night.
These things are far more common than folks would like to think.
I believe folks when they state there is some type of entity presense, because these entities are so prevailant.

For folks who have never seen this type of manifestation I have a thread that can help.
How To See A Ghost For Your Self (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21695-How-To-See-A-Ghost-For-Your-Self)

Best wishes

TraineeHuman
24th August 2013, 15:25
There is such a thing as a benevolent spider-like being, though as far as I know the others aren't friendlies. The benevolent one is called Iktomi. Tobacco was invented by the Iriquois Indians under Iktomi's guidance, because Iktomi loves tobacco. Iktomi used to visit me at nights over quite a few months. She is about two meters wide, and generally of similar size to an adult human, given that she looks like a spider. Her legs are of similar width to a human arm, except they're spidery. I know she visits the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Oracle frequently, and they consider her their most benevolent source of assistance. Many American Indian peoples revere her. She sometimes weaves a golden web throughout half of one's bedroom. She does that when she is performing a physical healing. She even performs psychic surgery, for real, and very effectively from what I've heard. For her to visit one is a great honor. To have any chance of attracting her, you need to leave out a good handful of fresh tobacco. Also, your bedroom has to be in total blackness, or she won't come.

Once I went to bed late and she was already at work in my bedroom, but hadn't finished setting up her web when I opened the bedroom door to go inside. There was a little light coming in through that door, which she didn't like. She very gently put one of her legs across my forearm to try to stop me from opening the door further, but I didn't stop the action of opening the door further. Her leg felt of similar weight to a human forearm, though the gentleness I felt in her touch was amazing. So, she is one spider who is quite real, even though I guess she's probably manifesting an etheric body rather than a physical body.

turiya
24th August 2013, 15:29
I would personally not use that mirror ritual...
Your are the one calling it a ritual. A ritual it is not. It is a method for uncovering what lay in the unconscious.

Many people feel that there are evil spirits & dark forces that are ready to attack you. One has created these dark forces themselves through suppression & repression - by the prevention of naturally allowing the expression one's own emotions. Certainly, over time the force of pent-up energy builds to the point that one is no longer able to control it. Rage is a good example. It is built-up anger to the point that the forceful expression has become quite perverted in its form. It can seem overpowering - an overwhelming force. There is a common phrase - "the devil made me do it". This common phrase has been often used when one doesn't understand the body-mind mechanism and how it functions.

Understand that the dark forces are put there by you. And only by you, there isn't anybody else who has done this for you, one has done it to himself. To refuse to look at oneself (and, that is all what meditation is), is the refusal to be responsible for oneself.

mirror gazing exercise... it is perhaps not wise for anyone who is currently dealing with an entity infestation.

Certainly the term "entity infestation", as you put it, feeds the fear notion. It is nothing more than a self-created manifestation based in fear - the fear of the unknown, which is the basic fear of all fears. The dream certainly appears real to the dreamer. Only after waking from the dream does one come to realize it was indeed only a dream. One has to start from somewhere to take on responsibility.

The real can be known only through the false

turiya:cool:

DNA
24th August 2013, 15:54
There is such a thing as a benevolent spider-like being, though as far as I know the others aren't friendlies. The benevolent one is called Iktomi. Tobacco was invented by the Iriquois Indians under Iktomi's guidance, because Iktomi loves tobacco. Iktomi used to visit me at nights over quite a few months. She is about two meters wide, and generally of similar size to an adult human, given that she looks like a spider. Her legs are of similar width to a human arm, except they're spidery. I know she visits the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan Oracle frequently, and they consider her their most benevolent source of assistance. Many American Indian peoples revere her. She sometimes weaves a golden web throughout half of one's bedroom. She does that when she is performing a physical healing. She even performs psychic surgery, for real, and very effectively from what I've heard. For her to visit one is a great honor. To have any chance of attracting her, you need to leave out a good handful of fresh tobacco. Also, your bedroom has to be in total blackness, or she won't come.

TraineeHuman, please don't take offense if I seem to offer insight into this that may not agree with your over all take.
We are all in different places, and as such see things from a slightly different perspective, but given time and experience folks may in fact end up agreeing on issues they seemed at odds with at one point.

The invitation of entities such as this into one self may in fact have certain advantages, but over all I wouldn't recomend it.
I once met a man who had been physically and psychogically broken as a boy.
Horrible abuse from his father in the form of beatings that would break bones and leave him unconscious and sexual abuse as well.
This shattered him and his siblings.
His sisters became drug addicted prostitutes and his brothers went to prison and were presumed to be what you would call lifers.

The difference my friend had with these folks was that he was approached by a feline type shadow being.
He confided in me once that the being asked to live inside of him and that he accepted the terms and the being became a part of him.
He stated that all of his vices were no longer a problem.
He no longer did drugs, he no longer drank alcohol, he no longer indulged in reckless behavior.
My friend stated that he thought he had been approached by his animal totem, much like the shamens of old.
My take was that he had become the closest equivelent to a modern vampire that could be actualized.
The story is told in greater detail here, as well as the being making me known to a shadow being friend that approached myself.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/misc/quote_icon.png Posted by bearcow (here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=231289#post231289)
Negative Lower astral entities

A demon would generally fall into this class, as would other semi intelligent astral beings that willfully/deceitfully feed off of the corresponding elemental essence in a human being. The typical concept of a demon would feed the off unchecked fire within a human being that creates blood lust, murderous thoughts etc. I have never seen a reptilian as such, but if they do exist, i suppose they would be at the higher end of this spectrum. Just to note, beings in this class are intelligent/powerful enough that they can assume any form they wish to try to deceive you.

The above piece is of course from Bearcow, that guy is pretty darn learned on these types of things.
The encounter below is my own.

Encounter with a Vampire

This is an experience where I feel a astral entity,,,stronger and more permanent and pervasisve than a ghost attempted to form a symbiotic/parasitic bond with me.
I began a correspondance with Jonathan Zap (e-mail) at the end of 2003. At the time I was heavilly into this idea of there being a non-organic, non-physical energy oriented life form, or forms.
Zap did a show with Jonathan Grey on this subject on coast to coast in 06 (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2006/08/14).

Zap is a very cerebral guy, and he was very influential in helping me explore/understand and categorize this phenomenon.
Zap has some excellent first hand experience with energy parasites including an encounter with a parasite possesed human, making that human a vampire, found here Mind Parasites,Energy Parasites and Vampires (http://www.zaporacle.com/mind-parasites-energy-parasites-and-vampires/).

So, I started working at this call center/phone modem tech, temp company in march of 07. I was in a training class, and as training classes go, you make friends hang out at lunch, that kind of thing.

I made an aquaintaince, and,in so far as the story goes, I believe Darren, was home to a parasite of greater strength, tenacity and permanence than I'm used to encountering.

He (Darren) was quite the character, he was like a guy from the wrong time period, he wore long black riding boots, had long lustrous hair, he wore non-collered long sleeve white cotton button shirts that gave him a bit of a pirate look. He was muscular about 6'2 and looked like he could take care of himself in a fight.
As a guy you can't help but to gauge these kinds of things.

Darren lacked the ability to engage, and I know that sounds wierd, but, in a conversation, I tend to value those who can engage, and though we had lots in common, and we talked quite a bit, he never really engaged with me, or if you will, in a celestine prophecy esque meaning, he never opened up energetically.

Zap states in his personal encounters with people like this, that folks tend to tell you if they are a vampire, you just have to listen and believe them when they let you know. Now on this note, i could tell you that Darren went on and on about playing this vampire RPG game called Kindrid the Gathering, and that is a little clue. Darren would become amazingly animated (much more so than normal) when telling the tales of his RPG game,,and it was almost as if,,he felt like he was allowed to express that he really, identified with vampires.

On our last day of class,,,we were all coming back from our last break of the day, and getting ready to take the last test of the training class, the instructor was late coming back and I was talking to Darren.

He asked about a turtle I was wearing on a rope around my neck.
I told him it was my animal totem, joking I thought. He became serious, and well,, for the first time, rather engaging. He asked if I believe in animal totems. I told him that thousands of years of shamanic practice lend some backing in my opinion.

He then went into this rant, now, when people want to tell a story, I have no problem with giving them my energy via attention, and I even have this cool ability to zero in on a place in the aura where the memories being shared are stored and focus in on that area, embuing it with more energy and thus, giving the story more energy to be told. Giving the story teller more energy to and ability to tell the story.

Darren told me about how he believed he had an animal totem, a cat or panther like totem. He said he felt it saved him. He said without it, he knew he would have went the way of his two brothers and two sisters, who were drug addled and homeless or in prison.

Darren and his siblings were the victims of horrible physical and sexual abuse from their father.
Darren acknoledged this as the reason for his siblings having their problems, and stated his not repeating their mistakes, was the help he began receiving one day from this animal totem.

He said he felt a force or living being asking to live in him (he was very adament about it), and he said "yes" to the entity asking to live in him, then feeling an indwelling force that he cited had changed him and continues to, to this day. This indwelling force,,made him feel stronger,,more focused, he said he no longer felt the same craving for sunstances (drugs,alcohol) like his brothers and sisters did.
By now we were in the class, given notes for the test and given time to study.

Darren had worked there before, and he didn't need to study.
And he wouldn't stop talking about this subject.
I say wouldn't cause I needed to study.
He went on and on, saying this cat like totem lived on in him, and that he never wanted drugs again or needed to drink again.
He said his addictive vices were gone.
Now I could see part of the problem, was that he was getting kind of high on the energy I had given him, and I tried to pull back now, but he seemed to not want to let me.

THE DREAM
Later that same night, I had this dream.
I received a call from Jonathan Zap and I answered it on an outside payphone, telling me that someone was coming. There was a traveling circus, complete with caged animals, the whole nine yards. One of the accompanying performers was going to be paying me a visit.

I took it that it was his freind(jonathan Zap's freind), and I told him any friend of his was welcome to stay at my place.
He then told me I should be carefull of who I allow to stay in my place and that I should really think it over.
I took this as him being to shy to ask for his freind and told him non-sense, his friend could stay with me.
He again protested, and I told him I had to go.

I was then in my apartment, answering a knock on the door, and it was a young thirty year old man with a dufflebag, he was a sturdy thin gentleman, wearing warm baggy clothes with short black curly hair, he looked greek or roman, but very contemporary.

I invited him in, and told him to make himself at home.
I told him I had some errands I had to run and I left the apartment.
When I came back in, I saw the man with children tied to chairs, torturing them with a drill. He was removing their teeth.
I was in horror. I was in shock. I mean for a dream, I was really feeling the impact of this horror. It was as if this was all really happening, and the children were as alive and important as any child I would see while waking.
As I stood, not knowing what to do, the man nodded to me, as if he would be done in a second, and for me to just wait a minute and watch.

I screamed obscenities at him, not making much sense, and demanded him to leave.
He stopped what he was doing, and told me he was doing this for me.
I failed to articulate a response and motioned for him to leave and then said to leave.
He stopped what he was doing and seemed to understand, he then looked me in the eye and said that I would be better off if I allowed him to continue. He had this knowing look in his eyes he looked very genuine. His eyes had a knowing in them and empathy, it was wierd.

I then knew what he meant.
The apartment represented me, the children represented lesser parasites attached to me.
He couldn't kill them, but he could torture them until they decided to leave on thier own.
He was a Rex parasite if you will, basically he would rid the host of all other energy parasites but, I knew not what HIS DEMANDS or tax would be.
He genuinly seemed to believe his presence would benefit me.
He told me to think about it.
I was crying at this point and told him to leave. And he did.
Next thing, I was on the outside pay phone with Jonathan Zap and he was chastising me for letting this guy in my apartment when he had warned me against doing so. And though I was going to blame him for the whole thing, I realized then that he(Jonathan Zap) had tried to warn me.

I woke up with the sense that there was a presense in the room. A powerfull one. Had the animal totem/energy parasite of Darren followed me home and attempted to make a new home,,,,a new home of myself? Had the parasite/animal totem contacted another entitiy and pointed me out? Are my corrolations in error,,,possible,,,but it all felt very real.

In retrospect I do believe almost all of us have lesser energy parasites, urging us to do things that will step down our spirit energy into a lesser vibration more easy for them to consume.

The lesser parasites are obvious to me, greed, indulgence, stealing, beligerance, aloofness, superiority, I could get into this but these are not my questions, these are obvious.

My question is, what would the Rex parasite want?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4430738876_b2f859298e.jpg

DNA
24th August 2013, 16:07
Many people feel that there are evil spirits & dark forces that are ready to attack you. One has created these dark forces themselves through suppression & repression - by the prevention of naturally allowing the expression one's own emotions.

This sounds like a sound western diagonosis. Why not prescribe some lithium while you are at it.

I can assure you, there are folks who are not repressed in the slightest who have seen these external manifestations.

You are explaining the unknown by creating a niche with aberation and psychosis.
Though this is a convenient mechanism it is not the alpha and omega, some folks have studied the shadow to the point where they have come out the other side.
Some folks have meditated to the point their third eye is awakened.
And some folks unknown to themselves have a talent for this sort of thing and can see manifestations especially in the dark.

It is not the dark people fear, it is the ability the dark gives in seeing what is already there that people fear. The dark allows atrophied organs of perception to awaken, and in turn to glimpse the etheric and phantasmagorical entities which were present the whole time.

Jake
24th August 2013, 16:50
Yes Astral spiders. Yikes,, and spiderwebs too. Here (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7380-Why-are-Astral-Spiders-BAD&p=76021#post76021) is Robert Bruce's answer to a fellow projector on the Astral Dynamics Forum...

Re: Why are Astral Spiders BAD?

G'day Alyah,

Astral spiders are low astral beings, and they can be very nasty.

Intensive spring cleaning, with the intention of washing them away, is the first step.

Then, incense (white sage or, dragon's blood incense), and purple fire,

Check the 'purple fire' audio out here, as it gives instructions. This is easy to do and works very well.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/audi ... epage.html

Robert

Good luck.
Jake.

NancyV
24th August 2013, 17:42

cheers

Your statement seems to indicate that you do not believe the OP is seeing a external manifestation. You think the OP is seeing some kind of projection of the OP's internal psyche?
I do not know the OP well enough to comment wether this is or is not the case.
I will say this though, things do in fact go bump in the night.
These things are far more common than folks would like to think.
I believe folks when they state there is some type of entity presense, because these entities are so prevailant.

For folks who have never seen this type of manifestation I have a thread that can help.
How To See A Ghost For Your Self (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21695-How-To-See-A-Ghost-For-Your-Self)

Best wishes
In my view these entities are both external and internal depending on your perspective, although they do all derive from within you/me. It is more practical for most of us to deal with them as if they are external, but I'll go along with Turiya in agreeing that continuing to accept them as external keeps one in a state of non responsibility and is ultimately disempowering. Probably most people are not ready to see that view, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be available for them to know. When one gets to a point where they don't attract or open up to these entities, or if they do they can fairly easily dismiss them, they are then making great progress. Keeping them constantly separate from oneself will keep them alive and active.

I probably didn't realize this until I had experienced the power of "other" beings while spending years traveling in the astral realms. I learned every method of playing the energy games, how to battle entities/demons whose mission was to torture and torment one, and how to not fall for the inducements of the glorious beings who were playing the god game. Until I accepted all these beings as projections of myself and began to merge completely with them, I could not easily go beyond the 4th dimension. After learning how to do this, I could travel through any dimension with impunity, knowing it was all different expressions of me/source.

It's not so easy to do here in the physical, which is most likely why almost all shamanic and spiritual practices keep these entities AND gods (little gods) separate and develop ways to appease, block, banish or exorcise them. Although I don't attract many entities at this point in my life it still does occasionally happen. It happened a year or so ago and I did use physical and energetic means to drive it away. I saged the house, and threw some nasty words backed up by powerful and forceful energy at it.

It manifested in a couple of different ways, as a poltergeist-like entity that caused about 8-10 pictures and paintings to fall off the walls in a 2 day period, and even worse by entering into my husband for about 15 minutes. He doesn't remember this at all. In that 15 minutes he choked me and then held a knife to my throat saying over and over, "why are you trying to kill me?!" I calmly talked him down and then saw that it had left him. He didn't remember what he did at all. So I realized I had to get rid of this nasty little entity. It's possible that it was attracted here or created by my husbands deep and repressed anger from 10 years of being in wars and many other conflicts. It was definitely best to deal with it as though it was completely external at this point, even though I personally accept all responsibility for it! LOL... :p

As far as mirror gazing, I think it's a great tool and I also agree that most people are not ready for it, but if you don't stretch yourself you'll never progress. It's not all fun and easy, in fact it can be VERY scary and dangerous! That said, I have always liked danger and even though I reached the point where I know that it's all love, love love, boring love love love and the source is love love love, bliss bliss bliss.... I'm so very happy that I still get to enjoy the danger games! Why the heck did we, as source, create the creation?? So we could get away from the monotony of love and bliss and have some fun with conflict and danger! Even though it's all pretend it SEEMS like it's real. That way the game is more fun. That's why even when we merge with and become the Source we always come back into duality to engage in the games.

I figure if one is at the point where they are playing games with lower astral entities they have reached a point where they are making great progress! They are now ready to learn more. You could even say it's a "blessing in disguise". It just happens to be in the guise of a nasty, dangerous, soul-sucking type entity that can scare the sheeite out of you. LOL... How lucky can you get?!!!

kenaz
24th August 2013, 21:34
I've had two astral spider occurrences. Both were made of black crystalline energy and were beautiful.
The first descended down on its web and was the size of my palm. The second happened many years later.
It was sitting quietly next to my head on my pillow. It was as large as my head. Both occurred at night and
I felt no threat. To see such a creature was a jolt which caused them to disappear but not before I got a
real good look. I don't have a ready explanation, some things stay a mystery.

DeDukshyn
24th August 2013, 21:56
I guess they are just astral spiders ... I have had a few night experiences with them - in between dream / wake states - usually they are crawling on me, (spiders don't bother me much so I likely only notice them when they are actually touching me). Really weird sometimes.

My old GF also woke screaming once -- astral spider building a web on the ceiling over her head, vanished when she fully came out of dream state.

I have had several vivid dream interactions with giant spiders and beetles. Seems to be training / lessons in fear to me -- in every case, fear causes bad things to happen - indifference or love changes how these creatures react toward you in the most profound way. Hint: Maggots are safe to fill a rotting wound with -- they will never touch good flesh ...

My 2 cents, as a person who has shared in astral spiders / bugs experiences. ;)

superconsciousness
24th August 2013, 23:12
In 1991 or 2 I was awoken in my sleep by a black spider on my left eye. Alarmed, I went to the bathroom mirror and saw I had a black spot inside the corner of my eye. I couldn't tell if it was new or it'd always been there. A sequence of events led me to an eye doctor who said I had a mole growing there, than another expert who saw there was a coil around my inner left tear duct. At the time I was working on a film that was about the business of war and a child from a lineage of air force that doesn't know that killing is bad. statement on the culture. re-make of the bad seed from the POV of Rhoda, the girl. the pathos of the psychopath. the film was extremely well received to the point that it disturbed me how many people identified with the killer and the dark energy of it. this coincided with martial law in LA with the uprising from Rodney King trial. After this happened I had the surgery to remove the coil. I wish I had had it tested. I was left in a state of total mind chaos for the next several years. It was a game changer in my life - neither good or bad ultimately. Obstacles are not obstacles on the path, they ARE the path.

Roisin
24th August 2013, 23:48
I talked about my own experiences of seeing astral spiders which some call Scuttler's, in the thread about a Alara Blackwell who is a MILAB. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59145-Super-Soldiers-remote-viewing-programme-is-real-military-witness-and-remote-viewer&p=680550&viewfull=1#post680550

Here's that post again.

I’m absolutely fascinated by what Alara Blackwell was saying about Scuttler’s and while we’re on the topic, I thought I would share my own experience of seeing an entity that’s similar in some ways….

In 2011 in the month of March, a large spider-like shadow entity was showing up in my bedroom night after night throughout an entire week.
-- it was holographic
-- looked 3-D
-- it nevertheless was a shadow-like incorporeal entity yet it also at times would manifest in varying densities.
-- one time it showed up looking not only more dense than before but looking part robotic (mechanical) yet part organic at the same time too.
-- it moved with intelligence.
---it not only skittered across the walls of the room but sometimes it would fly across the room too. Other times it would fly OVER my head. But whenever it showed up, its main destination was to the wall that my bed is up against. It would skitter over to that wall from the across the room and then just sit there, for a moment or two, where I would be on eye-level with it before it would disappear.

Additional information: I was not viewing this entity with my peripheral vision. When it would show up, I was watching it straight on like I view anything else. I also definitely sensed that it was WATCHING me.

Anyway, after seeing it for a couple of nights in a row, the following night I made sure to have my camera handy on the nightstand next to my bed to be able to capture a photo of it as it was momentarily resting on the wall, like it would sometimes do, before skittering off fast again to another part of the room.

I should add that I would be wide awake when I would see those entities which also explains why could take a photo of one when I did.

These are not hypnagogic sightings and they are as real as the chair you're sitting in hence, once again, why I was able to capture a photograph of one.

So that night, that’s what happened and as it was sitting there motionless on the wall, I grabbed my camera that was already set and ready to go and captured a photograph of it.

Here’s the photo I took of it but it really doesn't do it any justice because like anything that is interdimensional, there are those electromagnetic aspects of the phenomenon that interfere with the photographic process, hence why there are those distortions seen of this entity in this photo making it look less detailed in form and shape than it actually was when I was viewing it with my own 2 eyes. IOW‘s, the entity was much more detailed and defined than how it's showing up in the photo.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/scuttler_zps63d5ec68.jpg (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/scuttler_zps63d5ec68.jpg.html)

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/embossed.jpg (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/embossed.jpg.html)

I experienced its visitations for a whole week and then it stopped coming around only to show back up again, for another week the following January. Only that time round, they were showing up in GLOWING colors of red and green.

What I sensed about this entity:
For some reason, I felt that these entities were somehow connected to my computer. That’s one of the thing’s that was going through my mind when they were showing up night after night like that. It was around that time when I once saw a white worm like entity that was swimming around IN my computer monitor. I also should add that I’m saying “they” because one time two of them showed up at the same time.

Since that one week in March 2011 and a week in Jan. 2012, they’ve never showed up again and I hope I’ve seen the last of them.

I’m a UFO/ET experiencer. I’ve never been in the armed forces but I did grow up in a NASA neighborhood.

Presently, I’m doing research on CSR’s. Here’s a link to one of Tom Bearden’s books that gives more information about that and below a screenshot from that online publication entitled “Fer De Lance“: http://freeenergycommunity.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/bearden-fer-de-lance-2nd-edn-scalar-em-weapons-86-02-www-cheniere-org1.pdf

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/CSR_1_zpscdb475e1.jpg (http://s932.photobucket.com/user/A99_x/media/CSR_1_zpscdb475e1.jpg.html)

Here's the video of Alara being interviewed where she's talking about Scuttlers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYO-iABnQd4[/url]

Also, Rosemary Guiley talks about shadow beings and astral spiders in the video below. She believes that they are in the Djinn category.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dqV9q_8oU

confused
25th August 2013, 01:01
Thank you all for your sincere insights. This is why I love PA so much.

I do think that we can manifest our own "demons" from our subconscious, but I also believe there are other entities that are separate and are just attracted to us for some reason or another. However, I really have no training or real experience in these matters to have an informed opinion beyond that. I am definitely willing to try anything, but for something like mirror gazing I would be too afraid to do it seriously on my own without some guidance. Years ago, in college when I was kind of drugged up, I just decided for the heck of it to stare at a mirror in my bathroom for a long time (~15-20 minutes) and see what happens. Nothing really happened except that I started to kind of perceive my reflection differently and began to get frightened. I did not "look" different, as every feature of my face and body was still there, but the way I perceived my image began to change in a way I can't really put into words right now and the fear began to take over. I am definitely open to trying something like that again, but I would like to know much more about it before I do.

In my childhood I was very afraid of spiders, but that gradually went away as I grew older and now I am not any more afraid than your average person. They are just creepy to me now, but I do strangely feel empathy for them when I am in a position of having to kill one. In fact, this is the first year in my life I have started to empathize with bugs and plants. I truly feel for them in a way I have never been able to before.

Given that so many others have seen these spiders, and that I am not so knowledgeable in these areas, I would opt right now to deal with them as external entities. I am all about dealing with my un/subconscious baggage, and I am slowly chipping away at it as the years go by, but I don't feel that dealing with this as my own manifestation is currently the correct method for me. I will digest everything posted here and will see where to go.

As a somewhat related note, I would like to add another experience from last week regarding my wife. To give some background on her, she revealed to me early in our relationship that once in her childhood she was just lying down one day and happened to notice she was looking down on herself. She snapped back into her body when the fear kicked in, and it never happened again. She also once saw a ghost pass by a room she was in alone during college, look at her, and keep floating on. She is not at all interested in exploring these parts of reality as they scare her too much, but I just gave those experiences as examples of her being a bit more sensitive to those parts reality than your average person without any training. To continue with the story, my wife is in her 8th month of pregnancy and is sleeping in a way that has forced me to sleep on a blow-up mattress in another room. One night last week, I was awakened by her jumping into bed with me scared to death. She said she had woken to see a ghostly dark figure with arms and claw-like fingers hovering over her. She could not immediately move and could hear some whispering noises which she imagined was coming from this figure. After a few seconds, 10-20 which must have felt like an eternity, she was able to move and proceeded to dash to my blow-up bed and wake me. I don't know if this is related to the spider - as I have mentioned in my OP I've seen the spiders before - but it certainly is an interesting coincidence nonetheless.

Rahkyt
25th August 2013, 03:59
Some other threads where these spiders have been discussed:

Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21614-Parasitic-Non-Organic-Multidimensional-Beings&highlight=spiders+rahkyt)

Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix we create with it. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&highlight=spiders+rahkyt)

They serve numerous purposes and are of different types.

Calamus
25th August 2013, 05:15

Rahkyt
25th August 2013, 05:53
They are really real. Speak to your own experience. If you make generalities, be certain that they are applicable.

Finefeather
25th August 2013, 11:33
They are really real. Speak to your own experience. If you make generalities, be certain that they are applicable.
Only as real as each ones own idea of reality. If they were real someone would have caught one by now and caged it in a zoo, surely?

northstar
25th August 2013, 11:37
Only as real as each ones own idea of reality. If they were real someone would have caught one by now and caged it in a zoo, surely?

There are many "real" things we cannot see, smell, hear or touch. :)

Dorjezigzag
25th August 2013, 11:45
Hi,

I think you may find something of value in this thread. I think this link will go to my post, but investigate the thread further as there are some interesting posts

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54217-Their-Mind-and-the-Emotional-Matrix-that-we-create-with-it.&p=624942#post624942

DeDukshyn
25th August 2013, 17:02
My feeling about these spiders and other etheric 'reflections' are, as others have said, some sort of 'translation' from one plane (emotional for instance) to another (etheric) of some of your fears. What we must remember, when encountering anything of this nature (and apparently a lot of people here do) is that these 'things/entities', though they seem more real depending on your level of awareness, are much like DREAMS and NIGHTMARES ... THEY ARE NOT really REAL! The REAL in you, your GOD given SOUL is ABOVE and BEYOND these 'reflections', so that means YOU have authority over 'them', as you also have the POWER (GOD's Power in you=LIGHT/energy) to dispel them.

If you find yourself seeing 'demons' or 'spiders' in the darkness, then start doing some 'groundwork' on Clearing your Emotional 'space/atmosphere' because THIS is the place your are receiving these 'reflections/illusions/thought-forms' from. YOU need to Clear/Control that 'space' and then those 'spiders' and 'entities' will scurry away, and then better yet, in time, with 'practice' (practical work!) YOU WILL NOT SEE THEM ANYMORE! (I hope, cause this is just me feeling about all this 'crap', as it is)

(p.s. another thought: True avoiding all these stories about Aliens and Archons and Demons that you see 'here' and 'there'-- things which YOU yourself may have never seen (but some of you might have begun to see them, as thought-forms (as they are), exactly because you are READING ABOUT THIS CRAP right HERE and in other places! THINK ABOUT IT! (or rather, stop thinking about it SO MUCH!) sigh....

I find dream and other spiritual realms real, and this waking dream an artificial one ... real is what you make of it. ;)

Virma De Ris
25th August 2013, 18:31
I'm glad I've come across this thread. There's no coincidences really. It is quite thought provoking what some people have replied here about these entities just being part of yourself. I do believe they are projections to some point but I strongly believe that maybe some of these shadows may take a form of a known entity, meaning that there are some entities that are just what people see.

Have I seen them? Yes, even ones in scorpion shape but I immediately know they are just dark projections of myself. However just a few days ago I had an encounter with a very unique spider. I saw it in astral just as I was becoming aware that I was in that state. I have to add that I've don't get myself involved in this frequency on purpose I rather avoid it altogether not because of fear but right now it's not my time to consciously be seeking in higher realms. However I do have developed a warning system of sorts that makes me either be aware of astral or takes me to completely "wake up" to the 3D reality if I've being watched/harassed or being trapped in a potential abduction. This time I woke to astral when I felt a blue light being shone to my eyes. It was actually pointed to my third eye. When the light stopped I saw a mechanical spider. Yes completely mechanical (shiny silver metal, golden cables) with a lens mounted to the head. It shone the light again through the lens towards me but this time I closed my third eye because I knew it was scanning/reading me. I stared at it and asked it to go away, leave me alone and let me sleep then it dissapeared.

I knew immediately that one wasn't a shadow nor it was a projection of my fears. I think it was just another entity that lives in a space we can't see with our limited five senses during our "waking" 3D experience. When I was going to search for a similar experience because the one I had was really weird, I see this thread on this forum.

Thanks OP for creating this thread and thank you folks who have added the links to other discussions. I've known of those threads but like it was posted here, I've stayed away from them because I do believe that you can express/create experiences just by reading certain types of topics and most of the times these can be counterproductive for your expansion.

Blessings to all.

Calamus
25th August 2013, 23:35

Jake
26th August 2013, 01:09
Something that I have learned, after many sojourns into the depths of mind/self, is that the same mechanism that creates what is 'real' or 'not real' (as opposed to what is physical or not physical) work the same, wether or not one is dealing with a physical or non physical experience. A thought form is just a thought form. You will get to recognize them for what they are. (same in the physical,,,) :) If you truly knew what the implications of what our minds deem 'real' or 'not reel', then you are truly in a league of your own.

(p.s. another thought: True avoiding all these stories about Aliens and Archons and Demons that you see 'here' and 'there'-- things which YOU yourself may have never seen (but some of you might have begun to see them, as thought-forms (as they are), exactly because you are READING ABOUT THIS CRAP right HERE and in other places! THINK ABOUT IT! (or rather, stop thinking about it SO MUCH!) sigh....

My brother,,, the entirety of reality are thought forms. Even physical reality,,, Do you dismiss physical reality?? There is a much needed understanding when it comes to what you refer to as 'thought forms',,, and what is another life force. It is not just you in physical reality!! I am here too. :) or,, Am I your thought form,,, to just dismiss??

Sentient, consciousness emanates outward in spheres of 'knowing'... What we deem 'real' or 'not real' us subjective...

I do not wish one of these vampires on anyone... I pray that you never discover the truth of what you are speculating about,,, if you KNOW something,,, then bring it to the table!!!

Jake.

P.s. I feel you made a giant leap from talking about astral spiders, to Aliens/Archons.

superconsciousness
26th August 2013, 01:36
I had never thought about spiders until I had the experience of it on my eye when I was sleeping and the subsequent black coil wrapped around my tear duct - this was extremely real and in material form. Without the spider I may have never known it was there - OR it was placed there during the experience. I had one more spider experience in 2007. a bit on my upper back that became a big bump, then turned black, went away but created a permanent inward crater dent. very strange.

I have had a lot of debates with friends who believe that talking about negative things will create negative reality. I wonder if this is like talking about the ego - when people say "I don't have an ego anymore". The ego doesn't go away but it can be trained/disciplined. Negative things in a dualistic world may be a similar equation. Understanding the negative does not make one negative necessarily.

I don't know how, when there are so many people and life forms suffering, how we are to ignore the negative. The perspective and amount of time focusing on it is perhaps the issue. Focusing on solutions and strategies instead of being blinded which resorts to running on defense...well...this is why we are here? We are inside an information sharing evolutionary process.

confused
26th August 2013, 01:50
I don't know how, when there are so many people and life forms suffering, how we are to ignore the negative. The perspective and amount of time focusing on it is perhaps the issue. Focusing on solutions and strategies instead of being blinded which resorts to running on defense...well...this is why we are here? We are inside an information sharing evolutionary process.

I agree with you completely here my friend. I have had many debates about the same thing. When I try to explain to certain people close to me all of the bad things going on in this world, I often get the whole "you just see negative" or "you do not believe in mankind." To me such statements are so ignorant, and unproductive, that I just don't even know how to begin a response.

It is exactly because I am willing to stare into the abyss that I am not just pretending that I do not see these spiders or that I'm just hallucinating. If they are really there, what else is, and how can I clean it all up? Starting with myself, and moving on to others...

NancyV
26th August 2013, 02:16
I had never thought about spiders until I had the experience of it on my eye when I was sleeping and the subsequent black coil wrapped around my tear duct - this was extremely real and in material form. Without the spider I may have never known it was there - OR it was placed there during the experience. I had one more spider experience in 2007. a bit on my upper back that became a big bump, then turned black, went away but created a permanent inward crater dent. very strange.

I have had a lot of debates with friends who believe that talking about negative things will create negative reality. I wonder if this is like talking about the ego - when people say "I don't have an ego anymore". The ego doesn't go away but it can be trained/disciplined. Negative things in a dualistic world may be a similar equation. Understanding the negative does not make one negative necessarily.

I think your friends are right, that thinking about the negative can create the negative, although only if one is fearful because it's the fear that attracts what one fears. But...I don't agree that the solution is to IGNORE the negative.

We will never learn how to deal with entities if we ignore them. I have greatly enjoyed dealing with all kinds of astral entities, here and in the astral, and I would not have learned how to keep from attracting them if I had avoided them. It is a wonderful lesson. How can one learn the actual amazing power of love unless one learns how to deal with the most negative aspects of the creation? Also, making mistakes is just a part of the learning process so I never worried if I did something stupid.

Of course some people really aren't ready for the dangers involved but they will have to make their own decisions about whether they are ready to deal with dangerous entities and negativity or if they still need to avoid negativity or get help in driving entities away.

If anything negative happens to me in the physical world (as opposed to the astral, etc), I always deal with it, never get shocked or fearful (except maybe as an initial knee-jerk reaction) and do what is necessary or seems good to me to deal with it. I've run across many very nasty situations, including people dying, accidents, being kidnapped, etc etc. I always stay calm and my mind starts to work a million mgps (megabytes per second), seeing every alternative move I could make. I have noticed that the vast majority of people will be standing around in shock while I'm taking action.

We are in duality, positive AND negative. Ignoring one and embracing the other is imbalanced. I know because I tried to be a new age, think only positive, imbalanced peace/love type. That lasted a few years until I reverted to my usual rather caustic and no nonsense personality that loves danger, adventure and exciting paranormal and spiritual events, even the ones that appear to be very negative.

And speaking of the "ego", I LOVE my ego. It is who I AM! If we embrace who we are we can then expand and embrace more of who we are, which is everything. If we reject or ignore our ego (which is impossible), or think we even need to overcome it, I think it delays progress. Yeah, I spent a while in the overcoming the ego mode too. Luckily I rejected that one pretty quickly! :)

Roisin
26th August 2013, 03:13
Astral spiders, the man in the fedora hat and amorphous shaped shadows are 3 of the most quintessentially ubiquitous shadow beings reported by those who have seen them on paranormal related forums on the internet. The latter 2 zip by so fast that ones first reaction is one of surprise, not fear. I've seen all three and another kind too.

But, astral spiders, at least wrt my own experiences of seeing them are WATCHERS -- they are observing us. The first couple of times those astral spiders showed up during the first week I saw them, I was afraid of them. But then I realized that they were benign and were merely watching me and nothing more. I never sensed that they were malevolent. One time, when one was sitting there stationary on the wall for a second or so, i even put my hand through it. When I did that, it disappeared only to show up a few seconds later on another wall.

I've also seen shadow beings that are human in shape but rather short and look like their hair is composed of branches. Those ones show up in groups and dance. The don't zip around and they stay where they are. They seem joyful and during the time when they showed up,which was a couple of times back in the 90's, I was in awe of them and not fearful. I found them very intriguing.

In my humble opinion, these are interdimensional beings and are not psychological manifestations of ones fear or whatever....

This said, I'm only speaking about my own experiences of this phenomenon and when it comes to stuff like this, I'm not one to talk about anything that falls in the 'extraordinary experience' category unless I myself have experienced it. What I just said above are my observations of this phenomenon that's based on my own experiences and not someone else's.

PS -- but for those who have never had any experiences in the 'extraordinary experience' category, my guess it that they would be terrified of experiencing shadow beings for the first time and thereafter too. Any kind of exposure to such phenomena such as this takes some time getting used to. If one grew up seeing spirits, for example, then that person is not apt to freak out as much if they experience a shadow entity for the first time and so on.... It's all very relative.

Calamus
26th August 2013, 06:34

Calamus
26th August 2013, 07:06

Jake
26th August 2013, 14:28
ll StaY Open To the Suggestion That There May Be 'Some' Kind Of 'Advanced Technology' That Might Be created By A Higher Intelligence, And That It Can Work (Through The Etheric, And IntoThe Astral Perhaps) To Appear And Do SooM Kind Of Work 'or' Mission Here .... But IAlso Believe, Right Now, It's For Our Own Development InThe End. Part Of A Plan. But i 'KNOW' Nothing FOr Certain, As Most Of Us Are Just speculating At Things.

I'Ve Never MeT A Person Who Was Abducted, Or Otherwise Harmed By These 'Things' Many Of You Fear And Only Read About 'Here' And 'There' So IWill ConTinue ToDismiss TheM As IS My Right, As Well As Give, As I Have, My Ideas Regarding Their Nature.

IPersonalLy Feel Above These Things, As IFeel Like A GOD of My Own World. ICreate It. That's That!

SOME ADDITIONAL INSIGHT regarding my post above: Consider this: What if these 'mechanical' Spiders, and other New/Bizarre or seemingly 'unnatural' Beings/Entities/"Spiders" are a TOOL being used by a HIGHER POWER to ... help 'clean up?' some of your Auras in the Astral??? Just a thought to add here to all the other 'crazy' ideas (sorry for my use of crazy there, but I felt like it. please take no offense, lol!)

HA! HenryBowen,,, All ideas are welcome, especially crazy ones! :) We are just trying to exchange ideas and personal experiences. We are all searchers of knowledge,, Each of us with a different piece of the puzzle. I can see that you have some pre-conceived ideas about what OTHERS are going through. That is fine, as I (personally) am not looking for any type of validation. I don't think any of us are.. I , for one, have long since stopped arguing with people who have not had any of these types of experiences, yet insist that I am seeing things, or that I am hallucinating! :) Folks can tell themselves what they want to,,, they have been doing it for years,,, I most certainly would not find answers, sitting in a pew waving my hands and singing Hallalujah!!! (no offense)

With that said... Yes, I have considered that these 'astral spiders' could be a benevolent life force helping to clear out auras in the Astral!! Of course I have. Closing your eyes, and pretending something doesn't exist, is NOT the same as dispelling a 'thought form'. You see, I have much experience with these things!! I am not just talking out of my arsse. :) I have long since given up on getting my beliefs from A BOOK!!! At one point, I did try and go to my church for help... That was a friggin nightmare. I await the next generation of open minded peoples of faith.

Even if 'others' were trying to 'clean up my aura',,, (by your own logic) Aint they just thought forms that I just made up??? either way,,, there are other spheres of life/force consciousness that are engaging us! And,,,, they are not all bad!!!

It will be important to understand the difference between a 'thought form' that CAN be dispelled, and an actual life force,, (can be dispelled too,, btw)

I wonder if I were to give some examples about thought form dispelling, if you would be able to open your mind enough to try and understand some of the difference between a 'fear based thought form' and an actual living interdementional life force. They are not the same. Throughout history,, people run to their churches, and refuse to muster the courage to embrace their own experience... I could say that the entire reason folks are so glued to their religions is because they are running from a fear based thought form!!! :) no??

Jake.

SilentFeathers
26th August 2013, 14:37
I think these two threads are related....

The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague)

Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55549-Brainwave-and-Thought-Pattern-Manipulation-AI-Technology-And-The-Invasion-Of-Our-Minds)

Calamus
26th August 2013, 14:40

northstar
26th August 2013, 14:45
It will be important to understand the difference between a 'thought form' that CAN be dispelled, and an actual life force,, (can be dispelled too,, btw)

I wonder if I were to give some examples about thought form dispelling, if you would be able to open your mind enough to try and understand some of the difference between a 'fear based thought form' and an actual living interdementional life force. They are not the same. Throughout history,, people run to their churches, and refuse to muster the courage to embrace their own experience...

How to explain entities/shadow people/spirits etc to people who obstinately tell you that such things are simply phantasms of a diseased mind? Perhaps these matters cannot be explained to some folks.

For example, I have zero interest in golf. I simply don't comprehend why any rational human being would want to spend time on a golf course hitting a little ball with a stick. I have no experience or knowledge with golf and no affinity for golf That doesn't prevent me from waxing poetic online and spreading my opinions about golf however. But it does mean that my opinions about golf will lack authority and weight because ultimately I haven't done the work. I haven't spent any time on the golf course, so my opinions of golf are of very small consequence, no matter how passionately or eloquently I may express them.

I have been attacked online by supposedly elevated people on spiritual forums (not on PA!!) who tore a strip off me when I spoke about entities. There is no such thing, they claim. It's all in your mind, they say. It's your own unconscious stuff projected outward, they suggest. Reality begins and ends in your own head, so any entities are all about you and only you, they say.

There is so much wrong with this type of willful refusal to look at this topic with an open mind I don't have the space here to even begin to address it.

RMorgan
26th August 2013, 14:50

The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55117-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague)

Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation - AI Technology And The Invasion Of Our Minds (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55549-Brainwave-and-Thought-Pattern-Manipulation-AI-Technology-And-The-Invasion-Of-Our-Minds)

Yes, of course.

I believe you´ll learn everything you can about the spiders/scuttlers by reading at least the first few pages of the above links.

Everything I know about them is already written there.

And yes; Your description is perfect. You usually see them when you´re in semi-conscious state. They either gradually fade away or run and hide when they notice you´re observing them.

Anyway, please, read the above mentioned threads, specially the first pages of the "The Technological Revolution" thread.

Raf.

SilentFeathers
26th August 2013, 15:06

Yes, of course.

I believe you´ll learn everything you can about the spiders/scuttlers by reading at least the first few pages of the above links.

And yes; Your description is perfect. You usually see them when you´re in semi-conscious state. They either gradually fade away or run and hide when they notice you´re observing them.

Anyway, please, read the above mentioned threads, specially the first pages of the "The Technological Revolution" thread.

Raf.

Hi Raf, I still think that these two threads are probably two of the most interesting threads on this forum pertaining to there subject matter!

Jake
26th August 2013, 15:40
Jake I'm All EARS (As I've Just Recently Decided To Shut My mouth Here, To LISTEN / lurk). Thank You, bRo.

I certainly hope that you do NOT shut your mouth/keyboard, whatever. :) Feel free to jump in here anywhere! I am not trying to bate you because I think you are wrong, (notice the admission here.. :)) I am trying generate a healthy discussion on the matter. You and I have strong points to make. This is not a debate,, and I do look forward to your input. I am wordy! :) please forgive me. If your energy is not here, then we may not have as healthy a discussion.

Brother, I would love to be able to call these things hallucinations! In fact, I went to see a psychiatrist. (Just a consultation, as it turns out.) But I was willing to go the distance. If there is a school of thought regarding OBE, (even if it all in my head) then I want to know about it!! I have been at this my whole life! I wrote a book/manuscript about it. My experiences do not stop. (Sometimes I will go a couple of months without a single OBE,,) But that is a long time for me. The psychiatrist assured me that it was a medical problem, and suggested I seek out some Sleep Disorder Doctors. Long story short,, after thorough testing by the best equipment to date,, I was told that it was most likely kinesthetic hallucinations (thought forms) during episodes of sleep paralysis. (I did get some other peculiar readings,..)

I decided not to judge them. :) The medical field does NOT talk about consciousness, the way that it should.

I do invite you to read The Book of Jacob (http://thebookofjacob.webs.com/apps/documents/) . It is my story. At least up until late, 2010. (Forgive the title,, It is a bit of a shot at the Bible,, sorry)

Feel free to take me to task with any of it,, I am nooo guru. :) Just telling my story, as it happened.

I had to go through all sorts of ethereal/astral muck! From energy body sensations to sleep paralysis to the 'fully conscious Out of Body Experience'. Mind/Awake Body/asleep. There is a place between sleep and wake,, (same place the pineal gland functions the best) that allow for many transcendental experiences. A good place to work out the differences between 'thought forms' and Life forms.

I have to be the first one to admit,,, if you go into the astral in a space of fear,,, then you will receive that experience. (amplified) The drawing in, of a negative experience has different implications. The Astral is a highly thought-responsive-environment. You don't always have the luxury of 'thinking about what you want to do or say'. Your first thought/intent will mark your experience. It takes some getting used to.

One of the aspects of these types of experiences, is that it forces you to 'look inward' and find out some things about yourself, what it is you believe/know, what it is you want, what it is that you really care about,, you know,,,, shed some layers. This type of inward journey will, then, augment your 'astral' experiences, and Bingo,,, enter HIGHER SELF... (This is where the debate changes.)

One school of thought supposes that everything is your higher self. (Don't bother worrying about anyone elses' higher selves,,,) It is just YOU and a bunch of thought forms that are talking to themselves,,, :(

I have noticed other spheres of consciousness in my travels. Diabolical ones. I stumble onto them because I was a fearful, angry person. I watched the scenery change around me (in the astral) as I DECIDED to abandon my space of fear. As the scenery changed,,, these little vampires were exposed. They are real!! They hide behind our own 'thought form blocks',,, and they feed.

It is why it is important to know the difference. We have to keep our eye on the ball.

Love, always...
Jake.

PS.. After reading my post, I have to add something. I have also come across the most amazing and beautiful, highly advanced, wonderful,, Astral beings too. :):)

Roisin
26th August 2013, 16:20

Yes, of course.

Raf.

Hi Raf, I still think that these two threads are probably two of the most interesting threads on this forum pertaining to there subject matter!

I'll look over those threads and thanks for sharing. Some have said that shadow beings, especially Scuttlers, are shape-shifting Reptilians. And if that's true, then that, in a sense would fit the MILAB narrative too.

Like I said, these types of entities are so ubiquitous, this explains why so many people have their own opinions on them. Opinions that are based on their own sightings of them and how they interpret that within their own personal paradigm that they are operating from.

On my own end, I can't explain why they showed up when they did and all I know is that I would be in a complete wide-awake state when they did show up. That I sometimes get lucky and have captured things by film indicates to me that shadow beings are able to penetrate beyond their own dimensional brane and into our own dimension in a density that allows them to be photographed too. This to me not only confirms that they are not product of my mind and imagination but were actually there manifesting into our physical realm at the time when I captured that photo of one.

NancyV
26th August 2013, 16:50

I wonder if I were to give some examples about thought form dispelling, if you would be able to open your mind enough to try and understand some of the difference between a 'fear based thought form' and an actual living interdementional life force. They are not the same. Throughout history,, people run to their churches, and refuse to muster the courage to embrace their own experience...

How to explain entities/shadow people/spirits etc to people who obstinately tell you that such things are simply phantasms of a diseased mind? Perhaps these matters cannot be explained to some folks.

For example, I have zero interest in golf. I simply don't comprehend why any rational human being would want to spend time on a golf course hitting a little ball with a stick. I have no experience or knowledge with golf and no affinity for golf That doesn't prevent me from waxing poetic online and spreading my opinions about golf however. But it does mean that my opinions about golf will lack authority and weight because ultimately I haven't done the work. I haven't spent any time on the golf course, so my opinions of golf are of very small consequence, no matter how passionately or eloquently I may express them.

I have been attacked online by supposedly elevated people on spiritual forums (not on PA!!) who tore a strip off me when I spoke about entities. There is no such thing, they claim. It's all in your mind, they say. It's your own unconscious stuff projected outward, they suggest. Reality begins and ends in your own head, so any entities are all about you and only you, they say.

There is so much wrong with this type of willful refusal to look at this topic with an open mind I don't have the space here to even begin to address it.
Some people who seem crazy or appear to have "diseased minds" are just more sensitive and open to seeing entities and they are unable to deal with the situation. If they are overly fearful they can open to the entities and be fed upon, weakened, possessed or driven to the point of what looks like and is, in essence, insanity. In these lower vibrational dimensions these spirits/entities are, practically speaking, separate, and we are better off dealing with them as if they are external and not a projection. I deal with them as if they are completely separate and don't care one whit that I know they are a part of me. I ignore that because it doesn't mean crappola when faced with a spirit that is anywhere from annoying to demonic, or even a benevolent and helpful being.

This does not negate the ultimate reality that everything is a projection from the one mind, from me/you. But knowing that does not make it wise to ignore the mechanics in operation here in physicality and in the lower astral, in fact all dimensions in the creation have different rules, tools and tactics for interacting with "other" beings. Even people who are greatly advanced in their spiritual knowledge need to deal with nasty entities according to the rules/physics of the realm they are consciously within. Highly advanced beings can reach a state where they don't often attract negative entities or they may have a powerful shield. The most powerful tool is love, but that doesn't work well here on earth because of the density. It can work more easily in the astral once one learns how. All it takes is persistence, giving up fear, continuing the journey, and finally.....surrender to love.

I definitely understand your disinterest in golf, Northstar. It's because of a previous life where you so immersed yourself in golf that it became your entire life! The spirit of Walter J. Travis just told me that you were him in your past life and in that life you played enough golf for the next 2 or 3 lifetimes! (kidding) :p :kiss:

Finefeather
26th August 2013, 19:04
I do not expect anyone to believe this...so just treat it like a bedtime story...I am getting too old to defend what I say...so believe it or leave it :)

I do rescue work...out of body...and have been doing this for around 40 years now...although I am slowly moving away from it now because I need to clear up my emotional 'body' before I decide to finish this incarnation. This is not my prime work here but I was able to OB successfully since I was around 27. I have had a lot of 'training' in OB in the form of getting to know what can and cannot be encountered in OB states, and how to handle it. I go OB and am called to various places...actual physical cities, as well as other lower realms to assist in freeing some who are stuck in lower parts of this 'astral'. I have assisted drug addicts who have died and were trapped in their own bodies. I have helped nuns who were hunched in corners, in fear, and engulfed in black thought forms...and much more.
I cannot for one moment claim to know all about every strange thing that exists in this amazing world just outside our immediate senses, but I have seen and been confronted by a fair amount of entities and phenomena...some quite scary and hair raising and some quite comical...mostly quite sad and heart breaking to witness.

To get an idea what an 'astral spider' might be, I need to take you down 2 roads...because when we see something which looks like a spider in the 'astral' it is not necessarily a spider as we know it in the physical. Myths of spiders are all over and remember that most people seem to be quite terrified of these sometimes furry little creatures. Did you know, for example, that most of the humans on earth were once food for spiders billions of years ago in our evolution, and we still hold a deep inner fear of them? This is also true for snakes. The answer is to get a great big beautiful tarantula as a pet...I used to collect spiders and they are actually quite intelligent...and get quite tame and seem to recognize you eventually...anyway....:)

The first area were we can encounter this phenomena is in the etheric. As we just exit our body...now this is the classic OB were you step out consciously...we first enter the etheric space. This is a great place to have fun in. You can fly around and through the neighborhood and do all sorts of naughty things if that is what grabs you...it did for me for a while :)
Everything looks exactly the same as it is in the physical. If you go close up to a wall, for example, you can see the inside of the wall and it looks a bit like a very fast vibrating mist...and it is blueish gray inside the wall. The outside of the wall is like a watery cloth which moves in swirls and vibrates quite fast. It is quite difficult to describe but almost like a vibrating mirage. Now if you are inquisitive, like I am, and go snooping around cracks and behind things you can sort of turn on this magnified vision, which we have, which makes everything larger. I have inspected tiny spiders and small little bugs as if they were the size of a dog. I can also do this normally, in the body, as I sit somewhere...like I can project my mind into a carpet and it is almost like walking through a huge dense forest. So the mind, in this etherial state, which is the state it is in usually, just when we wake up, can play amazing trick on us. There is no illusion in this etheric state...what you see is what you get, however it can be magnified and we can have some quite strange occurrences in this state. Our mind starts imagining all sort of things also...so the two together can make for some really interesting experiences.
Now I have seen etheric spiders, but they seem to exist only for a short time because they are just a spider who has died and has left it's body and soon dissipate...just like I have seen many many other etheric remnants of dead people and animals...and here is something quite interesting...these dead etheric envelopes can be vitalized by people, especially those who morn the dead and who use these for black magic...these moron etheric envelopes can be kept going for quite a number of years and even start to have a rudimentary king of intelligence. Quite an interesting thing to go check out on a Sunday afternoon. :)

The next is the 'astral' worlds which are correctly the emotional worlds. The word astral is actually incorrect and was coined ages ago and was used to relate to a supposed nonphysical realm of existence as apposed to the physical, in the days gone by. Today we know that there are many different realms or levels or worlds. We have the physical, the etheric, the emotional, the mental and the causal or higher mental worlds...which we can best relate to now at this point in our consciousness...there are higher but no normal human can access these higher worlds yet.
The emotional world/astral plain(I will use astral because most are more aware of it, although it is misleading) is the world of illusion...and this is for a very good reason. Everything we think is created in an instant and even if we are not aware of thinking about it this world automatically takes the 'reality' of our personal idea of the world. So any inner 'demons' and thoughts and habits and secret likes and dislikes...and fears and happy things...all manifest in front of us in most glorious colour...even our fancied friends and enemies...all our own personally created heaven...or hell.
I am able to see the shapes and worlds which people create around them in the astral. There are 6 different levels or worlds in the astral plane as a whole. The lower 2 are where the fears and inner 'demons' and bad thought forms exist. The higher ones can become quite beautiful especially if you have started to be more mentally disciplined...because there is a very real world there as well and this is where we life usually after death for a while before our next reincarnation. Remember when I talk of lower and higher, they are all in the same space...it is like the clouds in the sky...the clouds being the lower and the sky the higher. The worlds are like huge bubbles or balloons in space and they can intermingle with each other...from dark gray/brown damp misty worlds to beautiful worlds where the sky can be like sheets of a colour like a kaleidoscope...breathtaking.
This lower astral is ripe for the creation of unruly, imaginative thought creation...
I have never seen an 'astral spider' in these worlds but there are entities who's shapes might resemble them...like an octopus or squid...there are many of these. So if you see an 'astral spider' in these worlds...note in the emotional/astral worlds...you have created it.
So IMO the word 'astral spider' is inaccurate and does not really exist...for me anyway.

Take care now and don't forget to check under you bed tonight, you never know what you may find there. :)
Love
Ray

northstar
26th August 2013, 19:42
Ray if everything is self created, then why are the things I see in other people's energy fields when I journey into the inner worlds then externally verified by them afterwards? If everything is just our own mental phantasms then there can be no aspect of shared reality when it comes to these matters.

I am seriously not trying to be flippant or challenging. Respectfully, I would love to hear your explanation.

During a session I once saw something in a woman's heart chakra that I knew did not belong there. I removed it and I told her that it was connected to a childhood trauma at age 9. I did not know this woman, I didn't even know her name, I was simply clairvoyantly reading the energy as I saw it. She started crying. I did some other things in the session for her and afterwards she told me that at age 9 her brother had died. That was a pretty powerful external validation that what I saw lodged in her heart chakra had some external reality. If it was simply something she created in her head there was no way I would have been able to see it or interact with it.

I would respectfully appreciate your wisdom on this Ray.

Finefeather
26th August 2013, 20:56
Hi northstar
I was addressing the 'astral' or emotional world there with regard to astral spiders and the things we can create...while incarnated...in our minds. Now this same emotional world is where we go after death and this is no illusion as we think of it now when we are there. We spend time there just as we do here on the physical plane...when we die...and the reality we create there is a collective one...the same as in the physical...we live in groups or families the same as here, as a base...but our individual perspective can still be illusory, from that new perspective, the same as in the physical.

When we are in the emotional world things seem very real and are to us. This world even has form and shape, and matter is just more refined but still objectively exists...it is just that this world can be manipulated by the mind, very easily, so it is said to be an 'illusion' when what is 'created' or perceived, is not the same reality which each and everyone can equally confirm as been objective...the same as in the physical.

If we consider that everything we think is real in the physical is because you were told it was, and so we all believe that a dog is a dog because that is what we decided, we can see it and touch it etc and it is for us now objective reality...but when we go OB what proof is there that what we see is actually real when the rest of the world has not, as a collective, objectively confirmed it?

This is the dilemma we face in trying to convince people that there is another world after death, and that this world, will be as objectively tangible as the physical is...because when we are there the senses and rules are of a different nature.

Gotto sleep now...off to Cape Town in 8 hours
Take care dear friend
Ray

Finefeather
26th August 2013, 22:15
During a session I once saw something in a woman's heart chakra that I knew did not belong there. I removed it and I told her that it was connected to a childhood trauma at age 9. I did not know this woman, I didn't even know her name, I was simply clairvoyantly reading the energy as I saw it. She started crying. I did some other things in the session for her and afterwards she told me that at age 9 her brother had died. That was a pretty powerful external validation that what I saw lodged in her heart chakra had some external reality. If it was simply something she created in her head there was no way I would have been able to see it or interact with it.

Hi northstar
I just wanted to respond to this separately. It is wonderful to hear of your abilities and I wish you strength in your service...thank you for who you are and what you do.

The kind of thing you mention here I have come across quite often. I am not clairvoyant as in been able to see the emotional world with my physical eyes...but I can see the etheric world with my physical eyes. I have to go OB to be able to see the emotional world...which is what true clairvoyance allows one to see.
I have never seen any separate...'bad' entities...attach to any of the chakras...I have found, always, that they tend to move into or merge with the emotional envelope of the aura. The chakras I can see quite well and they are easily seen in the etheric envelope. The chakras do also exist in the emotional envelope...but 'negative' entities do not seem to attach themselves there, in my experience. Clairvoyants who say they see the chakras normally see the chakras in the etheric envelope and not the emotional envelope...the etheric envelope is the one closest to the body.

If you saw something in a chakra, especially the heart chakra...and you say you saw it clairvoyantly...with your eyes... then I would be quite willing to bet that that was a self created thought blockage and not a malicious entity. You can often tell by the colour of the form and the distance from the physical body. A self created thought form is usually a smudgy gray or brown or even dirty red...whereas a malicious entity often disguises itself in pretty colours...and are often hard to detect. If you are seeing a gray/brown/dirty white form then it is self created.

If she said her brother died in her early life then most probably she has formed a wall of defence to protect herself from further hurt and probably had a heavy feeling in her heart from a stressed heart plexus.

If you give me more details of the exact spot and colour, I can make a better guess. :)

Take care
Ray

northstar
26th August 2013, 22:45
I have never seen any separate...'bad' entities...attach to any of the chakras...I have found, always, that they tend to move into or merge with the emotional envelope of the aura. The chakras I can see quite well and they are easily seen in the etheric envelope. The chakras do also exist in the emotional envelope...but 'negative' entities do not seem to attach themselves there, in my experience. Clairvoyants who say they see the chakras normally see the chakras in the etheric envelope and not the emotional envelope...the etheric envelope is the one closest to the body.

I have all four "clair" gifts Ray - clairvoyance, clairaudiance, clairsentience and claircognizance.
I use all four when doing a session but I use the word "clairvoyance" as an umbrella term to encompass the rest when I speak about it. It makes it a bit easier to talk about.

I'm a bit confused. I thought you didn't believe in entities. I thought you believed that entities are figments of people's imaginations. Perhaps I am mistaken. Could you clarify?

Finefeather
26th August 2013, 22:54
Gee, how could I not believe in them if I have been 'fighting' them for 40 years :)
I just don't find them such a big deal anymore, easy to know and easy to take care of.

Sorry off to bed now
Take care, will check in tomorrow....sometime maybe...off for a 2 week break

Jake
27th August 2013, 00:33
I have helped nuns who were hunched in corners, in fear, and engulfed in black thought forms...

Awesome, Ray. Are you a Monroe Institute Grad?? After the initial Gateway experience at TMI,, There is the 'lifeline' program (I think that is what it is called) where they walk you through different 'mind/awake body/asleep' states until you get to a place where you receive a 'signal' and follow it. It is usually a rescue mission, like you have described. I have never been to Virginia, to visit the Monroe Inst, but it is on mee list of things to do. :)

I had a random experience once where there was a little old nun, and she was in fear, she could not see more than a couple of feet in any directions. I was at a loss as how to help her, or even if I was supposed to. She seemed to get more fearful, when I approached her. I do not know what it was about my interaction with her, but it seemed to help. She disappeared in front of me. I assume that she found her way.. This was a spontaneous experience,, Amazing that you would bring something like that up!! :)

I have memory issues when it comes to traveling past the 'etheric' or 3d Astral... The finer astral environs, require a more disciplined mind than I have,,, methinks. I am a regular traveler, but my memories become tattered or fragmented if I spend too much 'time' past the etheric.

Thanks for sharing, Ray. Your input is much appreciated.

Jake.

NancyV
27th August 2013, 01:06
I have helped nuns who were hunched in corners, in fear, and engulfed in black thought forms...

Awesome, Ray. Are you a Monroe Institute Grad?? After the initial Gateway experience at TMI,, There is the 'lifeline' program (I think that is what it is called) where they walk you through different 'mind/awake body/asleep' states until you get to a place where you receive a 'signal' and follow it. It is usually a rescue mission, like you have described. I have never been to Virginia, to visit the Monroe Inst, but it is on mee list of things to do. :)

I had a random experience once where there was a little old nun, and she was in fear, she could not see more than a couple of feet in any directions. I was at a loss as how to help her, or even if I was supposed to. She seemed to get more fearful, when I approached her. I do not know what it was about my interaction with her, but it seemed to help. She disappeared in front of me. I assume that she found her way.. This was a spontaneous experience,, Amazing that you would bring something like that up!! :)

I have memory issues when it comes to traveling past the 'etheric' or 3d Astral... The finer astral environs, require a more disciplined mind than I have,,, methinks. I am a regular traveler, but my memories become tattered or fragmented if I spend too much 'time' past the etheric.

Thanks for sharing, Ray. Your input is much appreciated.

Jake.
I became excited about Robert Monroe in the 80's and have read everything about The Monroe Institute and have all his books. Many of his OBE's parallel mine, at least up to a certain point. He seemed to hang around the astral planes for the most part.

It IS kind of hard to remember experiences when you're in eternity and timelessness but I do remember much of who I was and what I experienced in my many travels beyond the mental and causal and up to the plane where we become Source. For many years I KNEW that there was nothing beyond Source, but now I wonder if there is. I finally realized that I was limiting myself by believing there is nothing beyond Source, but as yet I haven't come to know what it might be, if anything. I'm still trying to cut back on limiting beliefs. It's a constant challenge.

I think the Monroe Institute did a lot of good for a LOT of people and Monroe's books are very exciting and inspiring. I also experimented with and bought at least 5-6 different types of brainwave synchronizers, listened to some of the Hemi-sync tapes, and also bought some very strange energy and mind machines, some of which had horrible effects! LOL... but when you're experimenting on yourself you occasionally have some nasty and negative results, no big deal.

Great stories about the Nuns from you and Finefeather!