PDA

View Full Version : BBC Radio 4 Explain the corrupt banking system surprisingly clearly

viscountvlad
24th August 2013, 06:45
I was listening to the radio and came across this comedy show. Really interesting to hear the financial system explained so clearly. I don't think they would have broadcast this in a news program but in the context of comedy they got it out there. (Max Keiser guest expert) It gets really interesting about 9 mins in but the whole show is quite amusing!

enjoy!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b038jkx6/Bremners_One_Question_Quiz_Where_Did_All_the_Money _Go/

Bremner's One Question Quiz

I think this link may only work in the UK. If anyone more computer wizzy than me can find it elsewhere or some way round this then please do so.

Corncrake
24th August 2013, 07:25
Thanks for posting - very funny and apt! Rory Bremmer was one of the best UK satirical comedians but sadly isn't around as much anymore.

Cidersomerset
24th August 2013, 08:21
Bremner Bird & Fortune did some excellent parodies of the financial crisis and
blatant Greed/stupidity of the system. I have just listened to the programme ,
I can't believe they let Max Kieser on the BEEB, LOL. Great ref to Babylon and
wiping the slate clean. David Icke was right when he says the ruling class
comes directly from Babylonian/ Annunaki empire...LOL...

'Well said Max' .......

'Money is an illusion' , Fancy That...LOL

I can see the Bankers influence and the manipulation of economic cycles in all sorts
of articles and programmes, now I'm fully aware of it. On Monday Gary Lineker was
on Who do you think you are, the first one I have watched for a couple of years.
It was very moving his great grand father was a illiterate, hosier working in
the Leicestershire stocking trade and due to a financial slump in the 1840's
he and many others were forced to turn to crime to feed their families.In his
case poaching rabbits/chickens for the pot. Putting him in prison several times
under strict poaching laws so the wealthy land owners could provide sport
for the rich. Its a good insight to Dickensian world of Victorian Britain.
His other ancestor on the show was also from poor stock but climbed the
social ladder due to his gardener father employers sponsoring him to go to
school to become an apprentice. Times we do not want or need to go
back to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b039292p/Who_Do_You_Think_You_Are_Series_10_Gary_Lineker/

---------------------------------------------
Very funny look at how the US / UK 'Banksters' srew us
daily and have always done so..........

Thanks Viscountvlad its given me a reason to
watch this excellent mini series again..LOL

ohTLaqwWS9Y

Cidersomerset
24th August 2013, 09:08
This is a must series for all Avalonians to watch imo , especially Brits & Yanks who were
sold financial crap for years, but also everyone else worldwide has been effected by these
'white collar crooks'.

Silly Money (2/4) - Bremner, Bird and Fortune

PD7lB1BHq6o

Published on 27 Oct 2012
The China Syndrome (2008)

Cidersomerset
24th August 2013, 10:05
Silly Money (3/4) - Bremner, Bird and Fortune

8ywE2XB7xZA

Published on 27 Oct 2012
Till Debt Do Us Part (2008)

Cidersomerset
24th August 2013, 10:22
Silly Money (4/4) - Bremner, Bird and Fortune

W91caw4nTtM

Published on 27 Oct 2012
A Modest Proposal (2008)

Cidersomerset
24th August 2013, 12:04
I have just watched all four episodes and sums up the whole political and financial
corruption that runs the world. The elites have always come out smelling of roses,
apart from the odd revolution or two, and even then they soon get back in charge.....

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/small/1212/politicians-trumped-politics-1354853824.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/cf75e79e81de480ab91a0984b4b40d7f/tumblr_mrlwjoMdhW1st24b7o1_500.jpg

WSIUf2hD6Io

We all know the world is run by secret cabels
and corporations that control most politicians
and financial institutions, whether they know
it or not....

Sorry Viscountvlad this set me off on a Saturday
morning rant...LOL I think I'll have a couple pints
of apple nector later...LOL....

Don't worry about answering these posts

Cheers Steve...

Cidersomerset
24th August 2013, 12:43
A Recent..........

Keiser Report: Open Sewer of Fraud (E482)

cxHegCocur0

Published on 10 Aug 2013

In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss the KK Ho
of central bankers, Mark Carney, seeking 'escape velocity' while impersonating a
bond trader. They also discuss the dreadful summer wind for the currency impersonating
a reserve as good as gold. In the second half, Max talks to Robert Prechter of ElliottWave.com
about debt, deflation and hyperinflation. Regarding the latter, Prechter asks, "if central banks
were interested in hyperinflation, then where were the helicopter drops for Cyprus?" As there
is no such thing as magic money, it won't happen, he says.

Openmindedskeptic
25th August 2013, 01:54
I think this link may only work in the UK. If anyone more computer wizzy than me can find it elsewhere or some way round this then please do so.

I'm in the US and the link worked perfectly for me. Thanks for sharing this as I found it to be both hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

Flash
25th August 2013, 02:00
I was listening to the radio and came across this comedy show. Really interesting to hear the financial system explained so clearly. I don't think they would have broadcast this in a news program but in the context of comedy they got it out there. (Max Keiser guest expert) It gets really interesting about 9 mins in but the whole show is quite amusing!

enjoy!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b038jkx6/Bremners_One_Question_Quiz_Where_Did_All_the_Money _Go/

Bremner's One Question Quiz

Explained through very funny humour. I enjoyed.