PDA

View Full Version : Team GMO - Heal the seeds!

Mike
24th August 2013, 15:18
hi guys,

i've decided to take up the GMO mantle, re Bill's thread, and the response has been wonderful. (ok, admittedly i've done a little recruiting;))

this thread will be our reference point. once i get all the rsvp's, i'll start collecting informating regarding convenient times to schedule focused intent sessions (sessions?:p)

ideally, i'd like to have all of us operating at the same time, but due to time zones and scheduling conflicts we may have to separate the team into groups. we'll see.

please refer to this thread in the future - it'll make it a lot easier for me to spread info to the group vis vis sending individual msg's. thanks ahead of time.

i think it would also be pretty cool to use this thread as a running document of all of our experiences, ie what you felt, heard or saw during our group sessions. and feel free to include any thoughts, concerns, or tips. i'm open to any and all suggestions!

my rough plan was to perhaps have 2-3 sessions a week, at 15-20 mins a clip. maybe do this for 4 weeks or so and see what happens:cool:

for those of you that havent reached me yet, please indicate whether or not you'd like to participate. i'd appreciate a response by the end of, say, sunday night - that way we can begin organizing this thing. thanks.

p.s. i havent heard back from Dan33 yet. where are you Dan? why arent you answering me?;)

l2D3-FkoXNU

ThresholdRising
24th August 2013, 16:02
Hi Chinaski, this is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm going a different route but its ultimately under the same intent. I'm posting to just suggest that maybe you give awareness of the how many beings are doing this, when your doing it so individuals get a greater sense of the community they will be working with. Its only a small thing but I believe it may help.

Mike
24th August 2013, 16:18
Hi Chinaski, this is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm going a different route but its ultimately under the same intent. I'm posting to just suggest that maybe you give awareness of the how many beings are doing this, when your doing it so individuals get a greater sense of the community they will be working with. Its only a small thing but I believe it may help.

sure thing, my friend:

so far we have: Swan, Paula, Dennis, DNA, Christine, Sierra, Northstar, Christian, Onawah, Katyani, Nature, HereToGrow, Nature...and maybe 5-6 pending. there are of course so many more talented people i want to ask but i don't want to monopolize the entire forum. we gotta save some juice for the other causes as well.;) of course, any and all are welcome - simply state your intention here.

details as far as days and times will be indicated later, once we know who is definitively involved.

CdnSirian
24th August 2013, 16:21
What intention do you think should be projected? Are you thinking of seed stores? Anything already planted? This is so huge - and as everything affects everything else...hmm...

Mike
24th August 2013, 16:23
What intention do you think should be projected? Are you thinking of seed stores? Anything already planted? This is so huge - and as everything affects everything else...hmm...

great questions!

gotta split for the moment. i'll be back later to answer....

Christine
24th August 2013, 16:44
Hello friends,

Gratefully accepting.. .. There are several aspects and ways to address this issue. I did have an experience already with some other friends as we were working on the chemtrails and the effects on the planet, we stepped into the area of GMO organisms quite inadvertently.

This is what I perceived... for me it is a process of entering into communication with what ever I am focused on and then listening first. I may have a question, like can I help? Or what would you like me to understand? This begins a process. In the case of GMO organisms I understood that they (the living life force tiny beings) were unhappy being held in a structure that was not natural or in flow with life. Because all life is creative and all life has conscious choice the communication was with the intent of helping them understand that they could choose to not be in this structure.

I understood that they would leave the GMO crops dying and the LIFE FORCE beings would be released so they could go on to create new life forms. In my process I see these life forms flourishing in life giving vegetation.. .. old forests reseeding. Life emanating life through light.

Other ways are to simply project love, healing, light... sometimes just the act of being present is all it takes. As in Quantum Field physics, the act of the Observer observing changes the course or decision of the observed.

Kristin has had some of the same recognitions in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62596-HOW-TO-HEAL-THE-WORLD--A-roadmap-you-may-have-been-waiting-for...-&p=719412&viewfull=1#post719412).

Love all,
Christine

CdnSirian
24th August 2013, 16:48
Thank you Christine. My awareness and imagination both exploding here - a quick share of what I've been doing and now I see how it could apply:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62596-HOW-TO-HEAL-THE-WORLD--A-roadmap-you-may-have-been-waiting-for...-&p=719460&viewfull=1#post719460

Mike
25th August 2013, 00:32
i'm pleased to announce we have 4 more members: Zebra, Spirithorse, Jake and DeDukshyn.;)

regarding CdCirians question above: the majority of the feedback i have been getting regarding our approach is very similar to what Christine described above. i'm of the opinion that a positve intent trumps a negative intent any day of the week - so gently assisting these organisms out of these repressed forms, as opposed to intending wholesale destruction of the plants seems the prudent approach.

are we all in agreement? don't be shy! if you think it's a rubbish approach, say so, but please be prepared to offer up an approach of your own. ideally i'd like to have us all intending the *exact same thing, and in the exact same way, and at the exact same time*. i want our approach to be tight as a drum. i don't mean to sound too dogmatic, but ive seen these types of experiments get off the ground here, but then sort of fizzle out with no real follow-thru.

Christian mentioned he did something similar with Inelia. how often did you organize Chris? daily? weekly? monthly? and for how long? just curious. there's no rulebook here, so i'm not entirely sure how often or how long we should apply ourselves. i was thinking, just off the top, that 3 sessions a week at 20 minutes a clip might be sufficient. i want this to be effective, obviously, but i also want to make it as simple as possible - i know many of us are very busy with family and work and so forth. i don't want this to feel like a burden. please tell me if you think this is too much effort, too little, or whatever. we're gonna brainstorm a bit before we begin, so please chime in. this is a democracy, i am by no means the leader or any other such nonsense. the best ideas will be applied, regardless of who they come from.

it would be a tremendous help if all who were interested could list the days and times that were most convenient for them. it would be an even bigger help if you listed a U.S. Eastern Standard Time, so i don't have to do a bunch of translating. thanks ahead of time. i'll collate the info, set times, and we'll go from there.

:cool:

Dennis Leahy
25th August 2013, 01:18
Perhaps a multifaceted approach?

They don't give us just one single issue to deal with at a time, why not approach this from multiple vectors simultaneously?

Dennis

{edit} oops! Just read the previous post by Mike/Chinaski, and see that he'd like to try a single, narrow, powerful vector (the laser beam approach as opposed to the shotgun approach) I'm on board!

Mike
25th August 2013, 01:38

They don't give us just one single issue to deal with at a time, why not approach this from multiple vectors simultaneously?

Dennis

{edit} oops! Just read the previous post by Mike/Chinaski, and see that he'd like to try a single, narrow, powerful vector (the laser beam approach as opposed to the shotgun approach) I'm on board!

the laserbeam approach was what i was thinking, but as i said: it's really up to the group! if the majority wants to be a bit more diversified, that's cool. i'll go along with it. thats what this thread is for - brainstorming.

thanks Dennis!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i just heard from Rahkyt, and he seems to think 20 mins is a bit too long, especially for those that are new to this stuff, like myself. and thinking it over, i think he's probably right. perhaps 10 mins would be more appropriate.

thoughts?

Debra
25th August 2013, 01:46
Hello friends,

This is what I perceived... for me it is a process of entering into communication with what ever I am focused on and then listening first. I may have a question, like can I help? Or what would you like me to understand? This begins a process. In the case of GMO organisms I understood that they (the living life force tiny beings) were unhappy being held in a structure that was not natural or in flow with life. Because all life is creative and all life has conscious choice the communication was with the intent of helping them understand that they could choose to not be in this structure.

I understood that they would leave the GMO crops dying and the LIFE FORCE beings would be released so they could go on to create new life forms. In my process I see these life forms flourishing in life giving vegetation.. .. old forests reseeding. Life emanating life through light.

Other ways are to simply project love, healing, light... sometimes just the act of being present is all it takes. As in Quantum Field physics, the act of the Observer observing changes the course or decision of the observed.

Kristin has had some of the same recognitions in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62596-HOW-TO-HEAL-THE-WORLD--A-roadmap-you-may-have-been-waiting-for...-&p=719412&viewfull=1#post719412).

Love all,
Christine

This sang to me. thank you Christine. For me, this makes so much sense. I think it is a wonderful course of action to focus on liberating the living beings that are trapped. Reminds me of the quest to liberate Knobby the enslaved elf of a dark side household in Harry Potter ;)

Thank you for lighting this fire Mike. And inviting me to come on board. You are treasure ..

Deb

Mike
25th August 2013, 01:58
"The Zeb" is in the building;)

pleased as punch to have you here!

Bubu
25th August 2013, 03:18
i'm pleased to announce we have 4 more members: Zebra, Spirithorse, Jake and DeDukshyn.;)

regarding CdCirians question above: the majority of the feedback i have been getting regarding our approach is very similar to what Christine described above. i'm of the opinion that a positve intent trumps a negative intent any day of the week - so gently assisting these organisms out of these repressed forms, as opposed to intending wholesale destruction of the plants seems the prudent approach.

:cool:

Yes Mike totally agree.

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/NEXUS_07.pdf
excerpt:

Cell biologist Dr. Glen Rein discovered experimentally that anger, fear, and similar emotions have
the power to contract a DNA molecule, compressing it. On the other hand, emotions such as joy,
gratitude, and love unwind or decompress DNA exposed to them. This effect could be created on
samples up to half-a-mile away from the "sender" of the emotion [16]. Years earlier in Russia, remoteinfluence experiments with human targets presaged Rein's results and proved that remote human
intention could be used to effect physiological and conscious processes in a distant human target as well
as to send telepathic messages [1

heretogrow
25th August 2013, 04:01
Hello to all of you wonderful Avalon creators! I am humbled and grateful to be considered by this group. In speaking of practicality I am wondering about everyone's schedules. I am EST here in the US. I have not had a regular 9 to 5 job since the art gallery I was part went under a year ago. The busiest times of the day for me are from 6:00am to 9 am from 12:00 to 1pm and then again from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm. I really want to participate so I am willing to do what ever I can to change my schedule to fit in with the sessions. The most difficult one to change is from 6-9:30 am. If I am not on the ball then, everything seems to fall apart here in this house and people don't get out the door on time.

Maybe we are not to the scheduling part yet. But I am just really trying to see how I can tweak my day so that I can be part of the team. So sorry if this seems like a self-centered post. I am a single mom also taking care of two aging parents all of us living in the same house. I have a few people who depend on me and if needed I will switch things around but I just need to prepare my family for the changes is all.

I am a night owl and don't turn into a pumpkin until after midnight so that is a good thing right! Please let me know what time of day you are thinking about so I can make arrangements to participate.

onawah
25th August 2013, 05:23
I like Christine's approach as well.
It's much easier and more effective to take part in a positively oriented energetic, rather than a negative one.
Another approach that I favor (and which I have been doing on my own) is to send positive, energetic support to the various organizations which are focused on solving the GMO issue, including those dedicated to GMO labeling, exposing the dangers of GMOS (and specifically the globalist policies of Monsanto), as well as those groups dedicated to promoting organic farming, farmer's markets, local sustainability, etc.

But a more lasered approach would certainly be interesting, and it would definitely be empowering if we narrow our focus down to one specific thing which we could observe to see if any changes might come about, which I think is completely possible.
I live in the Central US time zone and am a night owl, not a morning person; otherwise, my schedule is very adaptable.

Hello friends,

Love all,
Christine

This sang to me. thank you Christine. For me, this makes so much sense. I think it is a wonderful course of action to focus on liberating the living beings that are trapped. Reminds me of the quest to liberate Knobby the enslaved elf of a dark side household in Harry Potter ;)

Thank you for lighting this fire Mike. And inviting me to come on board. You are treasure ..

Deb

DNA
25th August 2013, 09:49

Dennis

the laserbeam approach was what i was thinking, but as i said: it's really up to the group! if the majority wants to be a bit more diversified, that's cool. i'll go along with it. thats what this thread is for - brainstorming.

thanks Dennis!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i just heard from Rahkyt, and he seems to think 20 mins is a bit too long, especially for those that are new to this stuff, like myself. and thinking it over, i think he's probably right. perhaps 10 mins would be more appropriate.

thoughts?

Ten Minutes is cool.
I think also, it might help if we had a single point of visual focus to help connect us.
RIELLY suggested using his spirit shield to me when he was offering aid for what I felt was a psychic attack and so we could coirdinate our meditation.
I think it helped.
If we found something we all agreed upon, we could visit the image in our minds when we began the coirdinated approach.
We could even print it out and keep it in our pockets if we wished to have a visual aid.
Just brainstorming, no investment here.

Dennis Leahy
25th August 2013, 10:06
On the one hand, I think the Transcendental Meditation practitioners who apparently altered (reduced) violent crime statistics were meditating at the same time. On the other hand, we 3-D Earth critters seem to have a powerful "addiction" to the illusion of time. People (OBE practitioners and many of the subjects from Dr. Michael Newton's research) who temporarily visit the out-of-body realms report that time is non-linear.

I'm thinking that with people in quite a few different time zones, it may not be feasible to try for simultaneous meditation/intent. Perhaps it doesn't really matter (I know, I believe in "time" as well, so this is difficult to wrap my head around.)

Dennis

Spirithorse
25th August 2013, 11:47
Hi everyone,

I'm also very pleased to have been accepted into the team :-)
As I said to Mike in my PM, I've been thinking about GMOs a lot in recent times, and as much as I oppose the push for them (alongside with the heavy pesticide use) by the lobbyists, I actually feel sort of sorry for them as beings. It must 'feel' horrible to attract people's rejection and hate all over the world. They clearly have have been manipulated and abused.

As for our combined efforts, I'm quite happy with the 10 min segments and I'm sort of flexible timewise.
A slight problem I see is that most of you guys are in the States (more or less - up or down) with only a few of us from Europe. Basically the evening hrs would be best for me, but the fact that we Europeans are about 7 hrs ahead of time can make things it a bit tricky...

So I just wait and see how we can get together.
I'm very excited.

Rollo
25th August 2013, 12:44
Hello,

Count me in! Evening time in Europe while morning in US can work fine for both locations.

Greetings,
Rollo

RunningDeer
25th August 2013, 14:03
Thanks Mike, and Everyone. I’m excited to be a part of this. 10-15 minutes sounds good. I appreciate the details that folks have shared. More healing tools for my power bag.

My technique is to I stay open to however it presents. The Light goes. Then, I’ll hear or see more specifics like where to focus or to dial-up the vibration.

My schedule is flexible, so any time works for me. My POV is that Intention + strengthen-in-numbers is the key. Clock time is a non-issue (illusion).

Jake
25th August 2013, 14:27
On the one hand, I think the Transcendental Meditation practitioners who apparently altered (reduced) violent crime statistics were meditating at the same time. On the other hand, we 3-D Earth critters seem to have a powerful "addiction" to the illusion of time. People (OBE practitioners and many of the subjects from Dr. Michael Newton's research) who temporarily visit the out-of-body realms report that time is non-linear.

I'm thinking that with people in quite a few different time zones, it may not be feasible to try for simultaneous meditation/intent. Perhaps it doesn't really matter (I know, I believe in "time" as well, so this is difficult to wrap my head around.) Dennis

I agree with these sentiments. I don't think the timing is as critical as the 'intent' of the meditation. Timing has its advantages, though. It may be difficult to track our success through physical avenues, which is fine. But if you folks want the 'warm/fuzzy' that goes with powerful meditation circles, then timing becomes more important. When I say warm/fuzzy, I mean being able to sense the others in the circle, even though we are separated by distance. (That is the best way to go about it, very empowering.) But it is not the only way. :) I am On West Coast Time. I am usually up at 3:00am for my morning meditations. I am currently connected to an amazing meditation circle. That was the time that was chosen, and we all try and meditate at the same time. What ever time is chosen, I will find a way to meditate.

Christine, hello. :) Thank you for your guidance. The gentle nature in which you approach your gift is inspiring, to say the least. Folks, we have a meditation warrior on our team!!! :):)

As I forward think about GMOs and what we can do to help, I think back to a report that I read about GMOs and the Monsanto group. Apparently, many of the early genetic modifications would 'revert' back to a normal seedling (no modification being detected) after about 4 generations. I remember thinking to myself, "Now that mother nature sure is clever." My approach would be to do what we can to help the life-force of ALL GMOs to revert back!!! For example,, if I were to meditate on a crop of Genetically modified lettuce,, I would visualize Dennis' Amazing and vibrant lettuce, and 'imprint' that pattern onto however I am 'feeling' about the modified crop. I believe that that is how it works. We are dealing with a life force already,,, it is no secret that plants and humans can sync, just like humans and pets. We are just beginning to understand how consciousness is connected. The best way to learn is to go in there and do it. Once we see some results,,, there will be no stopping us... :)

From the heart, and with nothing but love,,, Jake.
Mike, thanks for inviting me into this group.

RunningDeer
25th August 2013, 15:07
Christine, hello. :) Thank you for your guidance. The gentle nature in which you approach your gift is inspiring, to say the least. Folks, we have a meditation warrior on our team!!! :):)
Yes! Exactly! Thank you for putting words to how I feel. :wave:

Jake
25th August 2013, 15:49
This could be relevant. Could use it as a springboard.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62638-GLOBAL-MARCH-AGAINST-CHEMTRAILS-GEOENGINEERING-25-August-2013

DNA
25th August 2013, 15:55
No arguments here, but I for one think trying to coordinate and attempting to do this project at the same time would enhance the probability for feeling the connectedness for one another and in turn feeling like we are making a difference.
Just my take

jiminii
25th August 2013, 16:12

I really don't know anything about meditation but I can put stuff into the physical universe from intention. So I will give you what I can.

the first thing I do it get the space. the most easy way to get the space is LOOK. example is if I am in Los Angeles I would take a line all the way to alaska. then like a radar I move this kind of theta line, (theta thought life force), from me in Los Angeles up to alaska ... and I LOOK at all the entities on that line. In my case a lot of little golden balls appear. The intention is to First handle all the counter intention. SO I decide to pick up all the counter intention on that beam to alaska. Then I start to rotate that beam clockwise across canada until it reaches russia and europe and all the way to mid east down africa and USA and everything south of USA to the islands in the pacific to australia all up to the rest of the mid east and all of asia japan taiwan south east asia .. until I am back to alaska.

I pick up all the counter intention to what I want to intend. So I pick up all the counter intention for stopping GMO completely and I pick up all these little spots in space and I just make them go away. and they just disappear.

Now you should feel the space is REALLY clean almost everywhere ... You have handled all the CI (counter intention) so now you can PUT IN YOUR POSTULATE. you can run the bean again with the intention of whatever you want to do with the GMO and for example getting people active to stop it. Or you can just Look and locate people who want this stuff gone and locate those who can do something about it and connect them spiritually ...

this is an example but maybe you can get your own ideas out of what I do. If I were going to move all the GE's out of there creation to let the GMO plants die I would do that.

NOW PLEASE LOOK AT THIS. All this stuff, planets, earth, life forms, ghost (GE's) are creations by us. WE DON'T NEED TO GET ANY AGREEMENT FROM THEM TO DO THIS. We only need agreement with actually spirit beings that are creators. We can get agreements with Gaia but we don't have to get agreements with other spirit beings.

You can be TONE 40 on the intention and DECIDE FOR THE GREATEST GOOD YOU ARE SENIOR TO IT ALL AND JUST DO IT.

Please operate from this kind of idea and then be willing to EAT CROW if you make a mistake. OK?

jim

Camilo
25th August 2013, 16:16
I'd like to participate on it.

TWINCANS
25th August 2013, 17:59
Hi! I like where this is going and I would be honoured to add my energy to it.

You might remeber we did somthing similar in our CORN group meditation and apparently went back in time to before the GMO abhoration to release the spirit of corn.

doodah
25th August 2013, 18:16
Chinaski, I'd like to join up and am in sync with the various suggestions here. Any line of positive approach seems right to me and I will happily join with you.

If you can post a schedule with specific topics for our 10-minute focus, that would work for me.

I'm with Dennis in thinking that time is an illusion, but the idea that we're doing it "at the same time" feels somehow stronger. Even if we can't do it at an exact time, we can do it whenever, with the intent that it JOIN with others at the specified time. If I can only meditate at 8pm, I can intend that my meditation join up with everyone else who meditated at 2pm. Or I can intend that 2pm is NOW and thus I could be part of the group by operating in the universal present moment. It's always NOW, it's never not NOW. (Digression: I love this thought. If you really think about it, we don't really exist at all except in some super-nanosecond NOW. The only thing holding it all together is our and others' memory of our story and whatever material "proofs" there may be. If we lose our memory we don't even have a story. We have nothing but the present moment.)

So, I'm not so concerned with the time, but would love to join in the laser-thought that we agree on for the day.

Thanks! I love the energy of this particular thread, and the whole energy package of Bill's thread as well.

~ Doodah
[small edits for clarity]

Spiral of Light
25th August 2013, 19:25
Hello Team GMO! I'm honored to be part of this dynamic group.

The thoughts Christine shares here are amazing:

. In the case of GMO organisms I understood that they (the living life force tiny beings) were unhappy being held in a structure that was not natural or in flow with life. Because all life is creative and all life has conscious choice the communication was with the intent of helping them understand that they could choose to not be in this structure.

Christine

The focus presented above is pure and good and powerful and I would like to use this approach. However, I am open to stating our intent in whatever ways the group decides upon.

I think that focused group intent at a given time (laser-like) ...at whatever time is decided upon by the Team ...will produce the most powerful and dramatic outcome. But I feel that ongoing individual intent throughout our daily activities and during our own personal meditation times will also be beneficial to sort of keep the energy flowing between our group intentions.

However we work it out, I am grateful to be among you. Let the force be with us! :wizard:

CdnSirian
25th August 2013, 19:39
Time is non-linear and whenever we do the work is the right time. It can be projected into the "right time".

Debra
25th August 2013, 22:34
:bump::bump::bump:

Time is non-linear and whenever we do the work is the right time. It can be projected into the "right time".

I guess I like this ;)

Which also tells me that for a period of time, or for however long this will take, additional and personal meditation on the intent - when it naturally occurs to us outside of the synchronous meetings - will find its way fluidly to the right place to feed the growth and manifestation of the outcome we desire.

Great doing business with you folks :tea:

Bill Ryan
25th August 2013, 22:39
--------

We're proud to welcome to the forum John King, whose new profile is here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?19027-john-king

Carmen knows him and has highly recommended him. His website is http://www.succession.co.nz. (http://www.succession.co.nz)

Carmen
25th August 2013, 22:45
Cool, Welcome John.

Camilo
25th August 2013, 22:51
Welcome john!

Christine
25th August 2013, 22:59
Hi everyone!

Wow, catching up on this thread made my day! I am good with all the ideas. Each of us is unique and wonderful so I imagine we work in different ways. The intent though is the same. There is something so fundamental about freedom and the right to choose... just ask the Life Force and it will share amazing things with you and when standing present in Light consciousness they will naturally express in that direction.

I have shared this before but the first time I offered to help I was literally over run with little Beings.. ... :)

I like the idea of REILLY shielding the group and I honestly believe we will all be called to participate in some very synchronistic way. There really isn't any right or wrong way to go about liberating the planet from the manipulation of GMOs. Every time I think about our potential I get goosebumps!

I am on CST and am a morning person though I can drop anything I am doing for ten minutes any day of the week. Chinaski you have the difficult part of figuring out our schedule. I also know that time is bendable so the same time is not as important as our focused intent and consistency.

Love you all!! Oh Wow, oh wow, oh wow!

Christine

P.S. Yes John, welcome to Avalon, so glad you could join us.

Jake
25th August 2013, 22:59
Welcome to Avalon, John!! Looking forward to your insight and knowledge, at a time when it is most needed.. Thanks for coming aboard... :)

Jake.

RunningDeer
25th August 2013, 23:18
Welcome John :wave:
And thank you, Carmen, for inviting him. http://serve.mysmiley.net/cool/cool0012.gif

christian
25th August 2013, 23:47
Thanks everybody for participating here, thanks Mike (Chinaski) for beating the drum.

:drum:

Christian mentioned he did something similar with Inelia. how often did you organize Chris? daily? weekly? monthly? and for how long? just curious.

That was for 21 days, because 21 days are said to be the time that it takes to make a new habit second nature, it's the time it takes to make a profound change. So for 21 days you would take an hour each day to focus on being in joy, light, and love.

You can read more about it on ExperimentInConsciousness.net (http://experimentinconsciousness.net/).

What happened during the "experiment in consciousness" was that I quickly expanded on that one hour and couldn't help keeping my focus virtually all the time, not just sitting around cross-legged though of course, but doing whatever I would do during my day. I think we can do the same thing here, expanding the time, but it would definitely be cool to have a particular time where many focus simultaneously. Take for instance the situation when a group of Buddhist monks start chanting and meditating to make something levitate, for that to happen it is of great importance for them to do it together at the same time.

Allow life force within GMO organisms to either change the DNA within the plants or leave the plants. If they leave, we can assist them find ways to get into and create new natural, healthy, and strong life forms.

it would be an even bigger help if you listed a U.S. Eastern Standard Time

Very much agreed!

It's a lot easier to organize if everybody mentions time in the same time zone coding, so U.S. Eastern Standard it is (UTC−05:00).

How about you (Mike) edit a section into your first post with names and times, so that it's easier to look at it all in one place? For me, I am self-employed and currently traveling, so quite flexible.

-------

This whole idea of healing the damage done by GMO's reminds me of the paper by the Montauk whisteblower "Daniel," called Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP, World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension (http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Geoengineering.pdf) (see also this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51752-Geoengineering-Chemtrails-HAARP-World-Orders-Time-Lines-and-Ascension)).

Here is the relevant excerpt:

Resetting Genetic Modifications

I have been doing some of my own, anti-GMO experimenting to see what it would take to get a “terminator seed” to germinate, based on the concepts discussed with David Wilcock in 2005, regarding the Russian “torsion fields” experiments to modify DNA. And I have had some success. Genetically-modified organisms, when exposed to a torsion field broadcasting “heritage seed” DNA, literally throws out the artificial changes and reverts back to the original DNA coding and germinates.

Only about 15% success at the moment, but the important point is that it does work. And the seeds produced continue to germinate on their own. This, alone, gives me hope that if the artificial conditions being imposed on the planet were removed, life would quickly revert back to its “factory defaults,” pick up the proper signals, and begin the upgrade process—what is called “ascension.” After all, the Earth's core is the largest torsion field generator in existence on this world—someone just needs to push the “reset” button.

Geoengineering requires genetic modification to keep the status quo. If removed, nature will reassert itself and start the process of healing. The altered atmosphere and genetically modified organism are seen by nature as an injury and disease—and it can, and
will, treat those injuries and kill the disease when given a chance.

The globalists must keep inflicting injury to the ecosystem in order to retain control of it. If they don't, they'll lose control of it and it will start to revert to what it should be.

-------

I think key factors in all of this is knowing that we have the power to affect change and it always helps to include "for the highest and best good of all" as a safeguard when focusing intention to avoid unwanted repercussions.

heretogrow
26th August 2013, 01:45
A heartfelt welcome to you John!

Carmen
26th August 2013, 01:51
Yeah, and I'm waiting impatiently for him to post something! Of course he could be teaching a class today, it Monday here in New Zealand. In which case he will probably not get back to the forum till evening and the Northern Hemisphere will all be in bed!! Oh well, I'll be patient, it's a bit of learning navigating round the forum!

Nat_Lee
26th August 2013, 02:22
so far we have: Swan, Paula, Dennis, DNA, Christine, Sierra, Northstar, Christian, Onawah, Katyani, Nature, HereToGrow, Nature...and maybe 5-6 pending. there are of course so many more talented people i want to ask but i don't want to monopolize the entire forum. we gotta save some juice for the other causes as well.;) of course, any and all are welcome - simply state your intention here.

details as far as days and times will be indicated later, once we know who is definitively involved.

AND meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! me ! me ! please ! lol.... :thumb:

Since your inbox is full:

Hi Chinaski,

I'm in for the GMO's intention group !
I want to be a part of it !
Thank you !

heretogrow
26th August 2013, 02:50
Hello everyone again! This team effort prompted me to go outside and sit with my garden in the dark. I followed Christine's great advice and decided to commune with my plants and listen for guidance. When they were just seeds and then as they grew, I was very good about thanking them for growing and blessing my family with beauty and bounty. Over the past few weeks as the harvest is winding down I have to admit I had started to neglect them, thanking them less and less.

After thanking them for growing and providing I explained what we were setting out to do and asked if they had any advice. Some plants are Probably GMO's as when my seeds did not make it in the spring I bought plants from a nursery. This is what I heard.

To rid the plant of GMO tampering is not enough. The GMos were engineered because of weeds which can grow even when the soil is poor. Weeds have more ability to extract the nutrients they need from the soil or simply live in lack of it. Weeds are similar to scabs that appear after a cut on the surface of the skin. They move in fill the space where the soil or skin of the earth has been pierced, and cover the wound. Weeds are not necessarily a bad thing. They do however have an advantage over planted crops because of their ability to grow and choke out other plants while vying for nutrients.

The nutrients need to be replaced in the soil in order to give non GMO crops a fair chance. This can be as simple as using grass cuttings, straw, or planting cover crops and tilling under in the spring. Even all of the unused produce leaves, stems and roots could around the world could be used to replenish the earths soil. This all goes into landfill and is never allowed to fulfill its life cycle on earth. We see that as waste! We are refusing to give back to earth her own richest natural resources as far as growing food is concerned.

And this is what I heard most loud and clear from my little patch of Garden. You would think the soil depletion is the biggest thing but it is not. It is the very act that humans TAKE constantly and do not give back to the earth that has brought us to this point. That very act of taking for profit, out of habit, to feed us... without gratitude or replenishing the earth in which we take form is the single most reason we can no longer feed the people of the world.

I know this sounds crazy but I really felt this was real. Granted their lips didn't move but these were the words I heard when I translated the FEELING I got from these plants.

I just wanted to suggest with that in mind, let us also make an important component of this vision to support earth in her need of replenished nutrients and envision that humans are once again thankful for the food that they eat. I think to add the component of envisioning worldwide gratitude is very important.Sorry If this is long and wordy. I am getting a little tired.

WOW! I have to say that was a very cool experience!

Much Love and goodnight!

mindreeder
26th August 2013, 04:00
@heretogrow,

The concept of replacing what we take from the earth has long been forgotten. In many cultures around the world, including First Nation cultures in the US, extracting energy from the earth in the form of sustenance comes with the moral responsibility of replacement. For thousands of years, simply planting a seed from the one which you took helped us adapt to many different climates, locations, and environments.

We seem to want to disassociate ourselves from the fabric of this planet. And all too often, we forget that we are not an external entity independent of its environment. Perhaps we should all think further of treating the planet as we want her to treat us.

PurpleLama
26th August 2013, 12:10
Shielding, check.

I suggest the intent to overlay the gmo dna with the untampered pattern (original heirloom dna) in order to imprint the healthy pattern into the existing plant, therefore no need to kill any plants or to have any destructive aspect within the intention. Secondary intentions to support the primary, increasing beneficial microbial life in surrounding soil, increasing capilllary action within soil to present more moisture to roots, specifically increasing the activity of archaebacteria to break down/metabolize toxins into inert or even benificial mineral content, the list can go on.

With such an approach, monsanto fields may turn organic, ha

I would also suggest that time be not the limiting factor here, set one time convenient to mike, at an even hour, and anyone outside that time reference need only to intend that the energy go to the specific time set forth. I participate with events in other times and places all the time, no sweat. Time is like a stream you can swim arround in, therefore it is better for the unpracticed mind to send it along to the next point, rather than to the one previous. It can go both ways, however, it just takes more will to get upstream, as it were.

As a focus, I would suggest something simple, such as a color (indigo would be most efficient) and a point on the body (third eye or crown) along with the intention as agreed. I would also suggest to do one crop at a time, corn one week, soy the next, etc etc. Schedule in advance which ones when so that everyone will have it clearly set out.

doodah
26th August 2013, 14:41
Great suggestions here! I'm always inspired to hear the creative thoughts of others.

Aluminum - don't forget aluminum levels rising in the soil because of chemtrailing - especially in the USA but maybe worldwide too. [edit to add]: Apparently Monsanto is now GMing plants to handle the excess aluminum.

Yes, Chinaski, if you can (in your opening post) state a time convenient to you, and a Schedule for the Week identifying specific topics for focus, that would be great. I am already getting a feeling of strength from the idea of our working together on the same thing.

onawah
26th August 2013, 19:25
I agree that time need not be a limiting factor in this endeavor.
Mike, your PM box is still full!!

I would also suggest that time be not the limiting factor here, set one time convenient to mike, at an even hour, and anyone outside that time reference need only to intend that the energy go to the specific time set forth. I participate with events in other times and places all the time, no sweat. Time is like a stream you can swim arround in, therefore it is better for the unpracticed mind to send it along to the next point, rather than to the one previous. It can go both ways, however, it just takes more will to get upstream, as it were.

Kristin
26th August 2013, 19:28
Whenever I have the time and the space... I'd love to help out! I've been working on the GMO issue for sometime, it's very close to my heart. Thank you!

doodah
26th August 2013, 19:43
I posted this in Bill's thread, but I'll post it here too. Check this out:

I've had several visions regarding how symbols work in this world. But without getting technical, just notice that if you flip Monsanto's symbol (its name) upsidedown and left to right, its own letters form the word NO. Its negation is contained within its own symbol. I don't know if this is the visual equivalent of reversed speech, but I was pretty impressed when I first saw this. I can feel the energy change by just looking at it.

I know, people who are not "visual" may not respond to this, just like some people don't find particular significance in numerology! But for those who do... this is for you.

dan33
26th August 2013, 20:02
From DNApost :16

"REILLY suggested using his spirit shield to me when he was offering aid for what I felt was a psychic attack and so we could coirdinate our meditation.
I think it helped.
If we found something we all agreed upon, we could visit the image in our minds when we began the coirdinated approach.
We could even print it out and keep it in our pockets if we wished to have a visual aid.
Just brainstorming, no investment here."

Wonderful! One image to focus the energy.

PS: Years ago, while attending a session of Ayahuasca ... all sang the same song to stick together

An image or a sound. Sorry if this post is fixed yet. :)

thanks DNA.

DNA
26th August 2013, 20:49
Shielding, check.

I suggest the intent to overlay the gmo dna with the untampered pattern (original heirloom dna) in order to imprint the healthy pattern into the existing plant, therefore no need to kill any plants or to have any destructive aspect within the intention. Secondary intentions to support the primary, increasing beneficial microbial life in surrounding soil, increasing capilllary action within soil to present more moisture to roots, specifically increasing the activity of archaebacteria to break down/metabolize toxins into inert or even benificial mineral content, the list can go on.

With such an approach, monsanto fields may turn organic, ha

As a focus, I would suggest something simple, such as a color (indigo would be most efficient) and a point on the body (third eye or crown) along with the intention as agreed. I would also suggest to do one crop at a time, corn one week, soy the next, etc etc. Schedule in advance which ones when so that everyone will have it clearly set out.

That sounds freaking awesome in so far as changing the DNA into heirloom seeds.
I think it would be awesome it we could choose atleast one time a day when we could focus our intent at the same time.
A UTC of 2 below would equate to 6 Pacific 7 Mountain 8 Central and 9 Eastern

Any thoughts?

STANDARD TIME ZONE CONVERSIONS (http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/zones.html)

World Clock Time Zones (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/)

Spirithorse
26th August 2013, 23:40
I really love the energy and the enthusiasm here in this thread.

When I think about the different approaches that have been suggested, like encouraging the energy beings to leave or converting the DNA back to heirloom seeds....

Actually, one thought just popped up concerning the latter...
Imagine - there are seeds or plants in various stages of growth - and lets assume that our efforts really would have an effect -

My immediate thought here: And then, what's the point in that?
At some point the plants will be sprayed with Roundup and if they have changed indeed, they will die like any other plant would...
One could say - well, it didn't help the plants but at least they couldn't cause harm by being eaten...
To me, the communication / release of these life forces seems more effective.

Also, I think it would be worthwhile trying to reach the people who work for these companies and making them realize WHAT they are actually doing.

The destructive agenda might be consciously endorsed on the very top, but I feel that many actually think they're doing a good thing, or if they become doubtful, might fear the consequences for their personal lives. Support could be helpful here.

heretogrow
27th August 2013, 03:40
Spirithorse I so agree with your insightful observations. I agree that we may need to include a premise or vision that would help insure the changed plants would be less vulnerable. I know together we can come up with a viable solution and comprehensive plan to cover all of the variables here.

I am not a farmer. I just planted our first small garden this year. I have found that going organic is truly an art and a skill that should be respected. It involves much observation and understanding of natures cycles and taking a proactive as well as reactive approach. I have heard of the concept of survival of the fittest all of my life but never before this summer did I realize how hard it is to nurture heirloom plants and have them grow to maturity without disease or other problems.

I can't even recall what the thread was entitled, but I read an article on here recently that described how town council members and officials were constantly indoctrinated toward the agenda 21 paradigm via meaningful descriptive words like 'sustainable living'. All seeming helpful and a very harmless solution to the problems that are faced. I am sure the struggling farmers went through the same thing and at on point viewed GMO seeds as a lifesaver. No one can blame them in my opinion. Sometimes only later do we realize the solutions we seek are riddled with further problems.

When I think of the earth and her innate ability to adapt and transform adversity I have absolutely no doubt that we can find a way to collectively help this facilitation along. Even without us she will eventually find the balance. But because we have taken for so long without gratitude or concern with her fate in the future I honestly think we owe it to her to try to find a way to fix the multilayered damage that has been done.

I have three kids and two grandkids so far. I know I speak for many when I say I really want them to be able to enjoy life for many generations to come. We need to figure this out asap! My granny intuition tells me if we don't step up now and do it the complications will be irreversible.

doodah
27th August 2013, 17:38
@heretogrow,

The concept of replacing what we take from the earth has long been forgotten. In many cultures around the world, including First Nation cultures in the US, extracting energy from the earth in the form of sustenance comes with the moral responsibility of replacement. For thousands of years, simply planting a seed from the one which you took helped us adapt to many different climates, locations, and environments.

We seem to want to disassociate ourselves from the fabric of this planet. And all too often, we forget that we are not an external entity independent of its environment. Perhaps we should all think further of treating the planet as we want her to treat us.

We CAN'T dissociate ourselves from the fabric of this planet! That was a false concept from the git-go. Nobody understands the harmonious complexity of this wonderful biological construct we call Earth. We've wasted a lot of time here, tossing aside what works and doing what doesn't. Thank goodness there is a percentage of people who see how far down the wrong road we've gone and are working to correct our course as best we can. The corrections need to be bigger, and the harms need to be smaller.

Our work here will help! There are some great ideas floating around in this thread. Are we going to set times to work, or topics to focus on together?

Mike
27th August 2013, 23:20
hi guys, i'm sorry but i'm going to remove myself from this project for now. late Sunday night a very close friend of mine committed suicide. i'm shattered, and my mind state is quite dark and distracted at the moment. i'm in no shape to do this or anything else really. i'll be gone indefinitely.

I hope someone still organizes this. it's important.

Jake
27th August 2013, 23:30
You got it! Stay strong, Mike. We will hold it down for you.. We have a large group of extra-ordinary folks. We can pick up the ball. Go take care of yourself, and your friends... We reserve the right to have you back, though!!! :)

Calling Team GMO members. This team will need someone to pick up where Mike left off. Someone to keep track of group members,, Someone to organize meditations/prayer groups etc... There will be different time zones for folks. I say, lets pick a time somewhere, and go for it. There may be people in the same time zones, that could meditate together too.

I will do what I can, but I would love for a couple of someones to volunteer.

Jake.

Christine
27th August 2013, 23:45
Mike,

You are surrounded in a halo of golden light.... penetrating and healing yourself and your friend. We are right there beside you.. I will help with this project but need a day or two to pick up on the thread. Much love Mike.... much love.

Christine

Sierra
27th August 2013, 23:46
Mike,

Love and tears.

RunningDeer
28th August 2013, 00:06
Dear Mike,

Love-Light streams to You, your Dear Friend, Friends and Family for ALL that is needed on your journeys.

Love,
Paula

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/essence_zps86fefae1.JPG

Carmen
28th August 2013, 00:10
I'm so sorry Mike. What a devastating thing to happen. Our thoughts and love go with with you.

Christine
28th August 2013, 00:27
Friends here, I copied Chinaski's post to here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62735-Chinaski-needs-our-Prayers&p=721324&viewfull=1#post721324).

Bill Ryan
28th August 2013, 00:32
Since your inbox is full:

Hi Chinaski,

I'm in for the GMO's intention group !
I want to be a part of it !
Thank you !

Mike, I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your close friend.

It's always much harder for those left behind. Your friend, of course, is fine -- but that doesn't help much those who loved him, who are horrified and shocked.

* I've asked Ilie to increase the size of your inbox. Because of time zones, he may not get to that till morning in Romania (after midnight in the US). For anyone who's tried to PM Mike, you can try again tomorrow: it should then work fine.

Those who've committed to the GMO team, the one great way to support Mike right now is to give him complete confidence that the team is strong and effective without his personal input for a while.

Remember, everyone: we are [as if] in a war here.

My warm regards to all -- Bill

Jake
28th August 2013, 00:35
This is an interim list of folks who have indicated interest in being involved with this project. 08/27/13

Chinaski, Swan, Paula, Dennis Leahy, DNA, Christine, Sierra, Northstar, Christian, Onawah, Katyani, Nature, HereToGrow, Zebra, Spirithorse, Jake, DeDukshyn, Rollo, Camilo, TWINCANS, Doodah, Spiraloflight, CdnSirian, Nat_Lee, REILLY, Kristin

Edit to add by Bill: Carmen, Karelia

Feel free to add your name to the list. We can use all the help that we can get.

Jake.

Carmen
28th August 2013, 00:37
Please, include me in the focus group. I don't feel I am the one to lead such a group but I will if no one else steps forward. I think my role is to find people with the info to inform. Maybe a Skype meeting would be beneficial?! To work out times, duration and point of focus (meaning just what aspect or area to focus upon!)

karelia
28th August 2013, 00:40
I'm happy to lend a hand/energy for this, but I'm not a leader. :)

Christine
28th August 2013, 00:58
I miss Mike's enthusiastic energy so much already. I was in amazement at how this group took off, Chinaski you are one in a million! I will volunteer to help organize the group and would like to work with one or two others. There is so much healing energy on the planet right now, it is our time! But we must take full advantage of this moment.

To inspire us to step up and out.... the energies are strong and they are subtle. Every time I am able to connect and work with a LIFE Being I am met with so much gratitude it simply overwhelms me. Our work is set out for us and we are up for it.

Mike, you will heal quickly. Your friend is at peace and knows now where to go and what to do. He was met by a team of angels.

With peace,
Christine

Dennis Leahy
28th August 2013, 01:47
... I will volunteer to help organize the group ...
Christine
Thank you Christine, for stepping forward. I was going to nominate you if you hadn't stepped forward! :~)

I'm very passionate about this issue, but prefer to be guided/aimed/coached by someone else for the metaphysical pathway on this major issue.

Dennis

doodah
28th August 2013, 02:36
Mike, as with the others, so sorry to hear of this!
Your energy underlies this Team, but we'll continue.
Come back when you can.
Love, Doodah.

Jake, I'm with you, if [Christine?] can set a schedule of times and a list of (daily?) focus topics (added to the first post in this thread so we can find it easily?), we'd be good to go. We're already working independently, now to get us joined up so that we feel like we're working together.

Christine, I hope this will be fairly easy to organize. We're all champing at the bit.

Ultima Thule
28th August 2013, 03:22
I'm up for it. I have to admit though that I only opened this thread after Mikes thread about his friends suicide.
Embarrassing to admit, I thought this was about genetically modified organisms and left it for later read. I suppose Mike will appreciate this feat of clairvoyance.. Oh well, one needs to open the box to know what's inside :)

Will catch up on the thread.

UT

EDIT: I see now that the thread title has changed to concerning seeds(still haven´t had the time to read it through), so it seems that Mike might wan´t to appreciate this post of mine also as a feat in sheer stupidity :P

RunningDeer
28th August 2013, 03:41
Three posts for those inclined to visualize while healing.

Seeds

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Wilderness_Space/Seeds_zps0dd4ffb1.JPG

:wave:

RunningDeer
28th August 2013, 03:46
Woodlands, Reforestation, Biodiversity,

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Wilderness_Space/Forest_zps808458c5.JPG

RunningDeer
28th August 2013, 03:50
Plants, Germination, Seedlings

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Wilderness%20and%20Space/Plants_zps2d270431.jpg

Debra
28th August 2013, 05:05
Thank you so much Christine for volunteering your gifts and leadership at this time. It is greatly appreciated and look forward to moving to the next stage.

If there is anything that I can assist with to help you, please let me know.

As a group member, I will make the time for whenever it is chosen. No exceptions.

Sending more love to Mike - you started something very special here, my friend. It is amazing to be a part of - it feels so right.

Debra xxx

Rollo
28th August 2013, 05:46
We lost a leader but the group is still there and we will continue. Christine you are a blessing.

Much love,
Rollo

donk
28th August 2013, 06:13
I'm up for it. I have to admit though that I only opened this thread after Mikes thread about his friends suicide.
Embarrassing to admit, I thought this was about genetically modified organisms and left it for later read. I suppose Mike will appreciate this feat of clairvoyance.. Oh well, one needs to open the box to know what's inside :)

Will catch up on the thread.

UT

Same here, just realized what this is...I'd like to help, but need my hand held, never did this kind of thing before.

I am sorry for your loss mike, thinking of you

Swan
28th August 2013, 07:16
Christine, I will make time whenever.

Bill Ryan
28th August 2013, 13:25
I've asked Ilie to increase the size of your inbox. For anyone who's tried to PM Mike, you can try again tomorrow: it should then work fine.

To all who'd like to PM Mike but couldn't: Ilie has now increased the size of his inbox.

Camilo
28th August 2013, 13:34
Mike, our love and support are with you.

Christine, thanks for stepping in, we support you.

Love to all

Christine
28th August 2013, 15:12
Dear Friends,

On a bit of overwhelm here as much is being laid in our laps at this time.... Everyone here is so awesomely unique and special. My thoughts of the moment need be brief as I am also experiencing a certain amount interference (sure sign we are up to something big here). Two Mac laptops went down since the day before yesterday and I am working on an old machine (LOVE her) which keeps dropping my internet connection.

Sigh. My intent was to read all the posts carefully and gather the consensus of the group together. Since I can't load pages I will just take off from point zero.

My strong feelings based on some experiences are that we don't have to have a single time to all be together. However if it works I would suggest 12:00 GMT as a focused intent. Everyone can figure out their corresponding time zone with or with out day light savings. In another healing group I work with we left an hour window on either side. If you can't make it then anytime will do.

What my experience has shown and I will work on doing is setting a "meeting place" it will be our Healers Cloud. I know that Jake can do this very well... find the guy laughing, playing his guitar laying in a field of green pasture. :)

Once you are centered simply visualize your etheric or light body. We all experience this in a variety of ways... for me I feel the resonance of the LIFE FORCE, where it moves through me, each center activating and aligning.

From our TRUE self (no doubt, no fear, no anger) begin to extend and radiate out into the planetary network, focused on the GMO seeds... focused on the tiny sentient beings that make up the field of reality. Once in contact let them know you are present to help... ask them to communicate with you. Listen. Infuse them with Light, consciousness, choice and freedom. We are not here to control, we are freeing them to choose. No force is needed. They will respond and you will know.

Use our imaginations (we are mocking up our world) ... thank you Paula for the great visuals. This is what I see in my minds eye. Vital LIFE FORCE returning to the planet in unstoppable waves. I REMEMBER the planet when light vibrated in all things. The intensity of the colors and clarity of sound is returning. Hear the water running clear...

To our friends who are not members please join us. We ARE the LIGHT .... I know there are powerful healers reading this and we also call upon your help. If called to set up protection please do. I have no doubt that we are a force that will change the very fabric of OUR MATRIX... our Mother - Gaia Spirit.

Let the bell of Freedom ring loud and clear!

Love to all.... and lets start tomorrow. To those who haven't done this work before don't worry (hey I am a newbie myself, well in this lifetime at least!). Relax into it, there is no right or wrong just keep your intent clear and purposeful.

Christine

P.S. Please comment, suggest and share experiences! I added Heal the seeds to thread title to clarify our intent.

Curt
28th August 2013, 15:14
Mike, sorry I didn't get back to your PM-and very sorry about what you're going through at the minute.

I'd be happy to be involved in the group.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-brv3L5t-u4c/Ug6dszRmpbI/AAAAAAAAEaA/yAYecGtdtGc/s320/Snake.jpg

doodah
28th August 2013, 16:11
Thank you, Christine, for giving us a starting focus.

Sending some white light your way, too, that all there may be blessed in this work - and your equipment. Wow. Shields up!

Love,
Doodah

soleil
28th August 2013, 16:45
im definitely in!

AuCo
28th August 2013, 16:49
Dear Friends,

On a bit of overwhelm here as much is being laid in our laps at this time.... Everyone here is so awesomely unique and special. My thoughts of the moment need be brief as I am also experiencing a certain amount interference (sure sign we are up to something big here). Two Mac laptops went down since the day before yesterday and I am working on an old machine (LOVE her) which keeps dropping my internet connection.

Sigh. My intent was to read all the posts carefully and gather the consensus of the group together. Since I can't load pages I will just take off from point zero.

My strong feelings based on some experiences are that we don't have to have a single time to all be together. However if it works I would suggest 12:00 GMT as a focused intent. Everyone can figure out their corresponding time zone with or with out day light savings. In another healing group I work with we left an hour window on either side. If you can't make it then anytime will do.

What my experience has shown and I will work on doing is setting a "meeting place" it will be our Healers Cloud. I know that Jake can do this very well... find the guy laughing, playing his guitar laying in a field of green pasture. :)

Once you are centered simply visualize your etheric or light body. We all experience this in a variety of ways... for me I feel the resonance of the LIFE FORCE, where it moves through me, each center activating and aligning.

From our TRUE self (no doubt, no fear, no anger) begin to extend and radiate out into the planetary network, focused on the GMO seeds... focused on the tiny sentient beings that make up the field of reality. Once in contact let them know you are present to help... ask them to communicate with you. Listen. Infuse them with Light, consciousness, choice and freedom. We are not here to control, we are freeing them to choose. No force is needed. They will respond and you will know.

Use our imaginations (we are mocking up our world) ... thank you Paula for the great visuals. This is what I see in my minds eye. Vital LIFE FORCE returning to the planet in unstoppable waves. I REMEMBER the planet when light vibrated in all things. The intensity of the colors and clarity of sound is returning. Hear the water running clear...

To our friends who are not members please join us. We ARE the LIGHT .... I know there are powerful healers reading this and we also call upon your help. If called to set up protection please do. I have no doubt that we are a force that will change the very fabric of OUR MATRIX... our Mother - Gaia Spirit.

Let the bell of Freedom ring loud and clear!

Love to all.... and lets start tomorrow. To those who haven't done this work before don't worry (hey I am a newbie myself, well in this lifetime at least!). Relax into it, there is no right or wrong just keep your intent clear and purposeful.

Christine

P.S. Please comment, suggest and share experiences! I added Heal the seeds to thread title to clarify our intent.

I suppose thought can be infiltrated and intention can be bent. Pretty sure there will be counter-intention to re-enforce the existing structure. How about turning the hitch-hiking thought to work with and not against our focus. Maybe Jimmy want to sweep the space periodically, especially while we are in session.

Camilo
28th August 2013, 16:59
My strong feelings based on some experiences are that we don't have to have a single time to all be together. However if it works I would suggest 12:00 GMT as a focused intent.

The power of synergy with intent works miracles.

Christine
28th August 2013, 17:05
I suppose thought can be infiltrated and intention can be bent. Pretty sure there will be counter-intention to re-enforce the existing structure. How about turning the hitch-hiking thought to work with and not against our focus. Maybe Jimmy want to sweep the space periodically, especially while we are in session.

Yes thought and intent can be infiltrated and bent... what we are set out to do is to be a CLEAR strong force in our intent. As we are gathering together we are forming a LIGHT brigade (ourselves working with the life force beings), here the counter intention will most likely not be able to break through during our sessions but may reach individuals in less vigilant moments.

Having jiminii and others working in conjunction to clear the space is an awesome idea.

Yes, I can see what you mean take counter intention not in opposition but by using it to our favor. To that means, if anyone feels a counter force simply sit with it... penetrate it with your consciousness. You are imbuing the dark space with Light, so it too can see.

Much love --

RunningDeer
28th August 2013, 17:20
Dear Friends,

On a bit of overwhelm here as much is being laid in our laps at this time.... Two Mac laptops went down since the day before yesterday and I am working on an old machine (LOVE her) which keeps dropping my internet connection.

My gratitude and thanks, Christine, for all you do.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/computer_shield2_zps71c2d120-1.GIF

PurpleLama
28th August 2013, 20:43
It is good advice for all, to first put your own house in order before embarking on magical pursuits.

A whole lot of people feel very strongly over the GMO issue, on both sides, good and bad, as it were. When our intent, one way or the other, comes together, we encounter a very large stream of energy. Too much energy for some to cope with, and therefore even the positive intent can bring about symptoms/events that can be seen as negative. The best remedy is to move into this very tentatively, as it takes no opposition to inadvertently invite such energy sufficient to throw off balance those in our environment, our family, our electronics, etc.

Get grounded, or as one of my teachers used to say, go rub your butt in the dirt. It would be advised every time you put energy toward the group effort. Hug a tree, love on some black tourmaline, if you are feeling it intensely just imagine the energy pouring from your feet into the ground. Look it up, there are so many techniques for doing this.

The earlier suggestion, to couple the intent with the visualization of the color indigo, like the color in my signature below, while likewise focusing on the 3rd eye or crown, these directions will tend to create their own protection, and will tend to unify the group more than just about anything else.

It is easy, when confronted with symptoms with an unknown cause, to chalk it up to attack or negative interference, but this is so seldom the case. Most often, it is our own doing, our own activity that was not properly understood to begin with. The loyal opposition counts so much on our ignorance of our own energetic capability, as it is so much more powerful than what "they" could ever accomplish. For instance, for anyone the least versed in ones own capacities, mere awareness of the biggest boogeyman is enough to defeat it completely. It is our own suppressed consciousness, our own psychic damage, that ever gave them anything to work with in the first place. This is not supposition, it is experience. Plugging into group work, it is easy for the protection that is already in place to do its work, but all should be aware that this is really big, and the consequences of energy overload will appear suddenly and unexpectedly, and can just as easily be mistaken for negative interference. Anyone experiencing symptoms, the worst thing you can do is assume the worst, that some nasty is after you, PM me instead and I will gladly help with advice and/or energy work if needed.

doodah
29th August 2013, 04:23
Suggestions for the future ... While we're starting out working with healing seeds, there are other aspects of the GMO issue that we might also focus on. We may have to have separate threads... but I'd rather we work on them one at a time rather than all at the same time! These things all work together. Maybe jiminii can see where the "center" of this web is and we could focus there as well. The whole issue is HUGE.

1. Aluminum in the soil and water from chemtrails (chemtrail issue -- Monsanto developing plants that can handle the excess aluminum!)
2. EMF issue as it affects plants (studies showing plants grown in Faraday cages are shielded and grow better in high EMF areas -- the EMF net being forced on the whole world)
3. The killing of the natural world -- is this an indication of terraforming of this planet for some other life form? (GMOs are being made to replace natural forms - both plant and animal - GMO trees are coming, too)
4. Cleaning up the planet (GMOs are being made to survive in our polluted world instead of cleaning it up; Monsanto is making its own GM'd honeybees to survive where natural honeybees cannot)

I don't know if you all consider these things to be outside the GMO spectrum but to me they all look connected.

doodah
29th August 2013, 04:30
It is good advice for all, to first put your own house in order before embarking on magical pursuits.

Well said, Reilly. I didn't want to take up space quoting your whole post, but the whole thing is timely and well said, IMO. It's a good reminder for us to check ourselves to be sure we're not getting in our own way.

RunningDeer
29th August 2013, 13:08
From Christine - P.S. Please comment, suggest and share experiences!

From REILLY - I suggest forming a private group, viewable to only volunteers, to compliment the public thread. Some might be willing to share more, privately. Also, to keep our cards close, when necessary...

Journal - GMO Group Meditation
Thursday, August 29, 2013
7:03 - 7:40 a.m. EST = 12:00 GMT

Deleted middle section. Will post on secondary site.

At the end of the meditation, from above I saw hands & arms interlocked rather than a lock chain matrix. It didn’t matter how or where we choose to focus, it went out across all sectors of life and eons.

Nat_Lee
29th August 2013, 13:41
Dear Friends,

On a bit of overwhelm here as much is being laid in our laps at this time...

So ?

Today: 2013-08-29
Time: noon or midnight
Concentrating on: GMO seeds to heal ?

Is it you Christine that have replace Chinaski until he come's back ?
It is hard to find the right message in all the thread ;)
Can someone PM all of us that want to help, with a very short and precise message with all the information please ?
Love to you all !
Have a really nice day !

Swan
29th August 2013, 13:59
However if it works I would suggest 12:00 GMT as a focused intent. Everyone can figure out their corresponding time zone with or with out day light savings. In another healing group I work with we left an hour window on either side. If you can't make it then anytime will do.

Hi Nat Lee,

I presumed this was 12 noon GMT. Christine ... is that correct?

Anyway, I was there :)

Christine
29th August 2013, 14:18
Shining morning to all ~

Thanks to doodah for expanding intent (just go where the energy flows), Paula (for sharing!) and Nat_Lee for suggesting the PM to keep the information flowing.

For me is a demonstration of synchronicity of intent...

First let me share a little bit about my cognitions and experiences it 'meditation' this morning. As we touch deeper into the matrix with our consciousness it becomes apparent rather quickly (I think) of the connectedness of all things. I allow myself to flow once I touch this place. My first conscious thoughts were to others in this group and others that are participating... expanding to more and more hearts beating.

No limit, no structure just flow. The seeds call... sense of rebirth, life returns. Then the realization of the mechanics of robotics that are being implemented in mass corporate farms... the lack of human hands in the soil, this disconnected us from earth. From this point my attention flowed to the small farmers all over the world, the millions of farmers still with their hands in the soil. With gratitude, infusing each being through the heart center as they touch the earth healing energies flowing through them.

Aware of Paula during meditation, started myself early at 5:30 am. Smiled when I touched her presence, sensed others too.

And on closing I had many thoughts of how we can best proceed. Concern for others sensibilities, concern for protecting this work, aware of counter intentions, how they erode the focus. We are working here to bring LIGHT to the planet through our consciousness.. I was aware of the grounding through the crown poprtal, light penetrating through me to the earth. No manipulation, no intent other than healing light.

Keep it simple, thanks for reminding us Fred.

Finally for the moment, I had the clear thought that I need to put together a PM to all who have volunteered.. and I want to also suggest that we establish a safe place to share our experiences .... the rest via PM. Thanks Nat_Lee.

PurpleLama
29th August 2013, 15:24
I suggest forming a private group, viewable to only volunteers, to compliment the public thread. Some might be willing to share more, privately. Also, to keep our cards close, when necessary. Just a thought.

I was around this morning, too....

Jake
29th August 2013, 15:37
My eyes popped open at 3:30am,,, (usually 3:00)hmm.. It was raining. I love meditating in the rain, instead of 'thinking lightly' about breathing, I just think lightly about the rain. I got completely lost. (no obe) I must have stumbled into an energetic state, because I didn't really notice it until I had 'come to'. I had a tear in each eye. I was basking in this energy body state for almost an hour.
I opened up my morning mediations to include a full hour. :) I get lost in meditation, so I sit where I can see a clock.

Paula, your picture of the seedlings came through, third eye, brilliant. !!! :) I felt a lot of smiles. I felt a lot of 'sleepy heads' out there. :) That's ok,, try again next time!!! :) Falling asleep is okay, AFTER intent has been set.

Maybe we should open another discussion regarding journal entries and feedback. Just a suggestion. I suspect that there will be a lot of reporting... :)

I can barely believe that I am part of this amazing group!! I am humbled, yet inspired...

Jake.

DeDukshyn
29th August 2013, 23:46
Hi all,

I have to try to start making more time for Avalon again, if anyone has noticed I no longer have as much time to contemplate threads and make insightful posts, of late quick answers and observations is about all I have time for, but I am dedicated to this project - in fact it has already had an effect that I can see - time isn't quite linear ... ;)

My prayers of comfort for Mike, I haven't had much loss in my life but my turn to be in this boat is coming soon, but at least I am aware of what is coming and can deal with it over a bit of time. Not all have that opportunity.

I have one thing to add to this project. It has been my experience that intention combined with a physical action that directly supports the intention, but in a "3D" manner, has a massive effect on the effectiveness of the intention itself. It aligns the physical world with the spiritual one, for a maximal effect. To share an example of what I mean for those who can't see how it makes a difference, I will cite the "placebo effect" (those who read my posts know I use this example a lot ;))

The placebo effect is just a personal result of the effect of intention supported by belief. A sugar pill can often cure an ailment (~30-40% effective in most cases). The elements that contribute to this effect are 2; Intention, supported by belief, and a physical "action" in 3D that supports that belief e.g. you swallow the sugar pill because you believe it is the cure. Your intention is to heal, your belief that something you do will help, and the physical action that is the mortar that binds the intention to the belief to get the result -- without swallowing the sugar pill, it works far less well.

So, what I am saying is that along with the spiritual exercise in directed intent and belief, we also need that "pill" to swallow - to use a metaphor. What I would like to see is, after each of these sessions (and I hope we have many), that each participant also do a physical 3D act that supports the collective directed inten; this could be posting an anti GMO post on FB, it could be posting a new blog post (if you have a blog) on the dangers of GMOs, even better yet, go to the farmer's market and buy some heirloom seeds to plant and some non-gmo foods; it doesn't really matter what you do, as much as you do something with the intent of supporting this directed effort - and something new -- not a routine thing, it will have more power if you do something specifically in relationship to this project. For those that are not able or can't come up with anything, just do some sort of "ritual" (ritual is just the physical support of the placebo effect - this is the entire, simple, intent behind the what a ritual is for). It could be burning a candle, some sweetgrass, an out loud prayer, or mantra, but really preferably, something more direct. But in the end, some physical action to support the spiritual intent.

This practice has manifold benefits, for this project specifically, and in understanding how to make your intent more powerful, to be used in all directed intent endeavours.

If anyone has questions on this topic, feel free to ask, I'll answer the best I can. ;)

We can, and will make a difference! :)

DeDukshyn
29th August 2013, 23:54
In think about my above post, let's identify some of these 3D things we can do to support this effort:

-Write to an MP (or local politician) and add your voice to those wanting GMO labelling
-Write a letter or talk to as high up manager as possible of your local grocery chains, and explain that we as consumers demand GMO labelling (not their call, but they might be motivated to have say - and business usually has louder voice than individuals)
-go buy some non-gmo foods you never bought before - maybe try a new local market
-dedicate to shopping at a local food market X amount of times per week (the most that fits you)
-plant some seeds or get some non-gmo plants to take care of that you can eat
-any type of internet activism (but don't be a freak - that never helps)
-spend a bit of time in a protest rallies
-light a candle and say an out loud prayer of some sort (if you can't do any of the above)
-talk to someone new about your views

That's all I got right now, but we can expand this list as well.

onawah
30th August 2013, 05:53
Part of my daily routine (I have the time and I think it has an effect) is to Like and Share on Facebook reports from various non-profits who are working to shut down Monsanto (and other abominations).
Also sign petitions and write letters about those issues (though often the letters are already written by the non-profits, and all I have to do is sign them and press "Send".
I will share some links for some of those groups here for folks who aren't familiar with them and would like to join with many activists globally who make their views known in this way.
And you can certainly send those groups your supportive energy as well.
They are working for all of us, and public support definitely makes a difference.
Here are a few important ones (more later):
https://www.facebook.com/justlabelit?hc_location=stream
http://drrimatruthreports.com/natural-solutions-push-back-chile-gmo-battle-won-war-still-undecided/
http://www.organicconsumers.org/
https://www.facebook.com/ewg.org?hc_location=stream

onawah
1st September 2013, 17:54
Two very interesting articles showing the lengths that those pushing GMOs will go to further their agendas:
http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/science/item/5450-the-repentant-environmentalist-part-1
http://www.spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/science/item/5461

The author Mark Lynas, who used to oppose GM crops, recently wowed social media with a speech supporting them. There have been a number of excellent responses from scientists and others challenging his arguments. However, Jonathan Matthews of GMWatch considers whether the speech isn't best understood as a PR narrative.

Christine
1st September 2013, 19:25
Hello everyone.. .. seems there was an attempt to scatter our energy to the wind.

Let the winds scatter our seeds of liberation and LIGHT. I have been in some deep meditations, even as my attention has been mightily pulled toward imbuing the planet's peoples with peace I have made contact with our little seed brothers and sisters.

Lets plan on getting regrouped by Tuesday... would love to hear any insights or new thoughts.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/935674_467496143331365_376103109_n.jpg

Christine
2nd September 2013, 23:47
Good evening friends,

I am wondering how you all are doing, if the last few days have been interesting or what?

We may not ever being totally clear on why Avalon went down. Coincidence, alphabets messing with us, random hackers, bad juju, our error or WE ARE MAKING WAVES. My thoughts actually include all of the above… I believe the world view has expanded for all of us sufficiently and we understand that things happen when complexity focuses into a decision. How this all fit together remains a mystery.

I KNOW we are making a difference. I sense this on all vibratory frequencies. My meditations have been very clear. I would describe this as consciousness in expansion.. the ability to touch in multiple places while maintaining centered in Self, located in present time and space.

It would be very helpful for others who want to join us to hear some of your experiences.... guidance is needed.

This morning I remained very calm and peaceful.. I sensed a lot of different elements calling, there is a growing awareness in all things. Working on the subtle, harder to describe but I sense that many of you are experiencing something similar. From this point of view I realize when I have touched correctly for the response is joyous.

There is a Compassionate heart that is beating in each of us right now. With our heart radiating and our intent pure we move to the places we are called. We are Spirit, unfettered and free. The greatest things we do are the accumulation of the smallest acts of care. I am continually called to use the word UNISON. This is our strength, for even the greatest of us is but a voice in the chorus. In unison we are a force…

A pair of tones in unison come from different locations, can have different tones or colors. As different voices have as sound waves, different waveforms. These waveforms have the same fundamental frequency but differ in the amplitudes of their higher harmonics.
If you have been joining together in intent these last few rocky days it would be good to hear from you.

Chinaski, we send you endless prayers, let us know how you are doing.

With affection,
Christine

PurpleLama
3rd September 2013, 00:11
I had family visiting through the weekend, which is always good for grounding, hahaha.

onawah
3rd September 2013, 22:23
A local friend of mine (she's in my women's group) recently published a wonderful book about corn, from a Native American perspective.
See:http://www.wisdomofcorn.com/
http://www.wisdomofcorn.com/blog/cur...zine-interview
Knowing how bad the GMO corn is, and how many precious strains of corn have been lost, the Native Americans, to whom corn is among the most sacred of plants, are working hard to preserve their native strains and have created special seed banks for corn.
My friend is involved in that work as well as with the 13 Grandmothers, a well known group of international indigenous shamanesses; she is known as "Corn Woman" and she is a "seed whisperer".

onawah
7th September 2013, 03:41
There's a new documentary on GMOs coming out soon (it opens in L.A. this month, entitled GMO, OMG that looks good.
The more, the better!
See the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/gmoomgfilm?directed_target_id=0
or read the article here:
http://www.wholelifemagazine.com/blog/?p=5237

donk
8th September 2013, 12:37
When I focus on this, drilling down deep...I find that what we are doing is trying purify ALL life at the molecular level.

Don't we "genetically modify" everything we poison with the toxins we introduce to their habitat? Don't we damage out genetics when we consume anything that's been infected (whether intentionally by Monsanto or not)?

It's hard not to get deterred, but I'm determined not to. It's a tall order, but somebody's gotta do it!

Blessings to us all...I'm hoping to hit 12gmt one of these days but for now I'll continue to practice whenever I get a minute...

Christine
8th September 2013, 13:07
Thank you donk!

I needed to read that this morning. It is exactly where my focus goes, deep inside the subatomic structure of LIFE. This is where I find I am in communion with LIFE not only as seeds, plants and animals but the very structure of my own body intelligence. It is awesome to touch this place and I find the response is a joyous harmony.

The last few days have been difficult for me, I have been feeling a push back and barrier between mySelf and my ability to commune. So when I read your words, "I am determined to not be deterred" I am relieved and picked up at the same time. I am not alone, when I falter there will be another to continue the movement forward. This is WHY we are STRONG when UNITED.

So today, with deep gratitude for all LIFE.. and especially for those of us who have decided to COMMIT I feel uplifted.

Thank you,
Christine

When I focus on this, drilling down deep...I find that what we are doing is trying purify ALL life at the molecular level.

Don't we "genetically modify" everything we poison with the toxins we introduce to their habitat? Don't we damage out genetics when we consume anything that's been infected (whether intentionally by Monsanto or not)?

It's hard not to get deterred, but I'm determined not to. It's a tall order, but somebody's gotta do it!

Blessings to us all...I'm hoping to hit 12gmt one of these days but for now I'll continue to practice whenever I get a minute...

onawah
9th September 2013, 08:42
I like the Template material that Dawn posted on her thread:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36806-Connecting-the-Broken-Circuits-in-Our-Bodies-to-Prepare-for-the-future
It's useful guided meditation for healing ALL the corrupted energy on the planet, starting with ourselves.

From Natural News today:

Monsanto leading super-secret 'above Congress' Obama trade scheme to outlaw GMO labeling worldwide

Monday, September 09, 2013
http://www.naturalnews.com/041965_TPP_GMO_labeling_Monsanto.html(NaturalNews) It's called the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), and it's a super secret trade pact being negotiated completely outside of law, with no congressional authority but with the aim of forcing nations around the world to ban GMO labeling, embrace Monsanto's GMO crops and keep pharmaceutical prices artificially high to enrich the world's medication monopolists.

A purely executive creation of the Office of the United States Trade Representative -- i.e. created outside of law with zero public accountability -- the TPP involves White House loyalists running around the world, strong-arming over a dozen nations into signing on to a corporate domination agreement knowingly misnamed "free trade."

Details of the TPP are so secret that even members of Congress are not allowed to review them or disclose them. What we know about the TPP has only come from leaks, as the full text of the entire agreement is being kept not only from Congress but also the American people. Yet over 600 corporate CEOs -- including CEOs of companies that have been repeatedly found guilty of felony crimes in America -- have been allowed to influence the details of the TPP agreements. Monsanto, Wal-Mart and Big Pharma corporations are reportedly given top influence positions in this super-secret Obama organization that hands the future of the world over to the most evil corporations of all time.

GMO labeling to be illegal, generic drugs to be all but shut down
The countries currently involved in the TPP include the United States, Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam. More are being bullied into signing the agreement with each passing month. Although the exact language of the TPP is a tightly-protected secret, it is reported that the TPP will require:

• Dropping of all bans on GMOs. All countries signing the TPP must allow GMOs to be grown in their country and secretly used throughout the food supply -- all GMO labeling will be outlawed.

• Shutting down all generic drug manufacturers who make "copycat" drugs that compete with the monopoly patents of top U.S. drug makers.

• Redefining resistance against GMOs as "anti-free trade practices" that can result in economic sanctions against nations that attempt to ban GMOs.

• The outlawing of "Fair Use" of copyrighted material. Anyone using an image, a short video clip, an audio clip, etc., would be criminalize and possibly arrested and imprisoned under the TPP.

• Flooding the U.S. market with polluted, unsafe food products from nations that have virtually no enforcement of regulations on pesticides and herbicides. As Nationofchange.org reports, "[Corporations] are carefully crafting the TPP to ensure that citizens of the involved countries have no control over food safety, what they will be eating, where it is grown, the conditions under which food is grown and the use of herbicides and pesticides."

• Banning people from using the internet if they engage in Fair Use of copyrighted material. This would shut down virtually the entire alternative media, many blogs, and silence most critics of the global corporate cabal.

• Forcing member nations to criminalize small-scale copyright infringement such as someone sharing a music file with a friend. Domineering copyright enforcement provisions are being influenced by the MPAA which has also been given extraordinary influence over the language of the TPP.

• Vastly reducing banking regulations, allowing criminal banksters to steal even more money globally while facing no repercussions for their actions. "The agreement would also be a boon for Wall Street and its campaign to water down regulations put in place after the 2008 financial crisis," writes Wallach in the NY Times. "Among other things, it would practically forbid bans on risky financial products, including the toxic derivatives that helped cause the crisis in the first place."

Essentially, take every criminal corporation you can imagine, make a list of all their most evil priorities to dominate and enslave humankind, and write them all down. That's the TPP. It is the executive enforcement of a totalitarian wish list of corporate evil to dominate and enslave humankind. (No wonder Obama doesn't want you to be able to read it...)

Maybe this is why the TPP is being referred to as the "Death Star" of our modern economy.

Learn more about the TPP in this video:

p3KlrfjcjV4

Or see more videos about the TPP here:
http://www.exposethetpp.org/TPPMedia2.html

Monsanto, GMOs and how the TPP would forbid GMO labeling globally
The best information on the GMO side of all this comes from a site called Nation Of Change. This page describes the implications of the TPP on GMOs and how the TPP would globally ban GMO labeling:

• The labeling of foods containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) will not be allowed. Japan currently has labeling laws for GMOs in food. Under the TPP Japan would no longer be able to label GMOs. This situation is the same for New Zealand and Australia. In the US we are just beginning to see some progress towards labeling GMOs. Under the TPP GMO labels for US food would not be allowed.

• In April 2013, Peru placed a 10-year moratorium on GMO foods and plants. This prohibits the import, production and use of GMOs in foods and GMO plants and is aimed at safeguarding Peru's agricultural diversity. The hope is to prevent cross-pollination with non-GMO crops and to ban GMO crops like Bt corn. What will become of Peru's moratorium if the TPP is passed?

Read more at:
http://www.nationofchange.org/trans-pacific-...

Big handout to Big Pharma
Under the terms of the TPP, drug companies could force member nations to keep drug costs artificially high, thereby enriching the profits of Big Pharma. The TPP Timeline reveals that PhRMA, the lobby group representing the top drug companies and vaccine manufacturers, has special influence over the TPP.

As written in the NY Times, "Pharmaceutical companies, which are among those enjoying access to negotiators as 'advisers,' have long lobbied against government efforts to keep the cost of medicines down. Under the [TPP] agreement, these companies could challenge such measures by claiming that they undermined their new rights granted by the deal."

The intellectual property provisions of the TPP are also a big handout to Big Pharma. They allow drug companies to shut down generic drug manufacturers that are currently keeping medication costs low in many member nations. Under the TPP, drug companies like Merck would be able to enforce global monopoly pricing, even across poor nations where the costs of a month's medications would vastly exceed a typically monthly income.

But that's how Big Pharma operates: the goal of the entire industry is to extract as much human wealth from the planet as possible, regardless of the true cost in human suffering or global chemical pollution from pharmaceutical manufacturing.

All this could be forced upon the world without even a debate in Congress. "Mr. Obama wants the agreement to be given fast-track treatment on Capitol Hill," write Wallach and Beachy in the NY Times. "Under this extraordinary and rarely used procedure, he could sign the agreement before Congress voted on it. And Congress's post-facto vote would be under rules limiting debate, banning all amendments and forcing a quick vote."

"The secrecy of the Trans-Pacific Partnership process represents a huge assault on the principles and practice of democratic governance. That is untenable in the age of transparency, especially coming from an administration that is otherwise so quick to trumpet its commitment to open government."

In another op-ed published in the Bangkok Post, Wallach writes "Another leaked portion of the TPP text would take aim at policies to control medicine costs. Pharmaceutical companies are among the firms enjoying privileged access to TPP negotiators as official 'advisers'. They have long lobbied against government efforts to keep the cost of medicines down. Their goal is to keep their already unaffordably high profit margins up. One leaked TPP text reveals terms that would allow pharmaceutical firms to challenge the measures that the US government uses domestically to negotiate lower medicine costs for Medicare, Medicaid and veterans' health programmes."

Learn more at: www.citizen.org/TPP

So secret that even Congress is not allowed to see it
The federal government of the USA has, of course, become a super-secret corporate mafia that answers to no one. So when it came time to create the TPP and force U.S. corporate imperialism upon the nations of the world, Congress was left completely out of the loop. The TPP was dreamed up entirely by the executive branch without a single vote ushering it into existence. It answers to no law and has zero transparency. No representative of the People votes on its provisions. There is no oversight. There is no recourse for the public to challenge its language. The TPP exists utterly outside the boundaries of government and of U.S. law, including the Constitution.

"This is astounding, given that the US Constitution provides Congress exclusive authority over trade policy," writes Wallach in the Bangkok Post.

This idea of total secrecy with zero oversight from Congress or the public is to offensive to the fundamental ideas of democracy that 132 members of Congress signed on to this letter demanding transparency over the language of the TPP. The letter was utterly ignored by the Obama administration, once again proving it is willing to sell out the American people for corporate interests.

"While the agreement could rewrite broad sections of nontrade policies affecting Americans' daily lives, the administration also has rejected demands by outside groups that the nearly complete text be publicly released," write Lori Wallach and Ben Beachy in a NY Times op-ed.

"This covert approach is a major problem because the agreement is more than just a trade deal. Existing and future American laws must be altered to conform with these terms, or trade sanctions can be imposed against American exports," they add.

In another op-ed published in the Bangkok Post, Wallach writes, "A big-business-dominated group of more than 600 official US trade 'advisors' enjoy privileged access to TPP texts and negotiators.

Congressman declares TPP as "assault on democratic government"
After years of attempts by members of Congress to even see the TPP, finally one congressman was able to review only a few select sections of the agreement. That congressman's name is Alan Grayson.

He immediately characterized it as an "assault on democratic government." Watch his video here.

The Obama administration threatened Grayson if he tried to release any of the information he saw by calling the TPP "classified" information. (Yeah, national security and all that.) This is, of course, a runaway abuse of power by the federal government as well as yet another use of the police state secrecy tactics that have already made our government utterly unaccountable to the People. When the government doesn't want the public to see something it's doing, it simply slaps the "classified" label on the project and proceeds to engage in wild, runaway criminality with absolutely no repercussions.

"What I saw was nothing that could possibly justify the secrecy that surrounds it," Grayson said. "It is ironic in a way that the government thinks it's alright to have a record of every single call that an American makes, but not alright for an American citizen to know what sovereign powers the government is negotiating away."

"Having seen what I've seen, I would characterize this as a gross abrogation of American sovereignty," Grayson told HuffPost. "And I would further characterize it as a punch in the face to the middle class of America. I think that's fair to say from what I've seen so far. But I'm not allowed to tell you why!"

eiraTWOUL4U
Read some of the leaked text from the TPP here:
http://tppinfo.org/resources/leaked-texts-co...

Or learn more about the TPP at:
http://www.exposethetpp.org

Take action
If you wish, you may sign this online petition organized by Public Knowledge
http://www.publicknowledge.org/Tell-White-Ho...

Public Citizen also hosts their own petition on the subject. Check it out here:
http://action.citizen.org/p/dia/action3/comm...

Keep reading Natural News for more updates on the TPP.

Sources for this story include:
http://www.exposethetpp.org/
http://www.citizen.org/TPP
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/opinion/ob...
http://tppinfo.org/resources/leaked-texts-co...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/18/ala...
http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/3...
http://citizen.typepad.com/eyesontrade/2013/...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041965_TPP_GMO_labeling_Monsanto.html#ixzz2eNnqsjz z

spiritwind
9th September 2013, 15:40
I did not post this before because truthfully I am afraid to commit to anything that requires a specific energy level to follow through on. My energy levels have been very up and down and unpredictable lately. Some days I am bounding with energy and other days I am fighting to stay awake. Not sure what to make of it. Thought once I wasn’t working 2 jobs it would improve but it hasn’t happened so far. So, I am very committed to projects such as these but I have been taking it one day at a time and doing what I can and trying to overcome my own inertia.

10:50 am 9/6/13
Session:
This morning I took some time and finally connected in with the Devic energies of the land where I am now living as well as those of Mother Earth. I asked a series of questions. I often use kinesiology to get answers on yes or no questions and did so on this occasion as well. I can always tell when I am connected because I actually feel a physical change in my body. My sense is there is no right way to do this; I am just sharing what I do.

So, here’s what I got. A yes to small groups that do work at the same time and then reconnoiter and compare notes with the larger group at least once a week. That way you can accommodate different time schedules but still have some group focus. I also got that each person should just follow their own intuition on how or what to do. (I have done work with other people at great distances and found when comparing notes afterwards that we could easily see how we were all connected in our own way at the time we were working together. In other words we each had experiences that complemented each other and had similar visualizations and experiences.) I also asked and got a definite yes that it is appropriate work for us here on this forum that feel so inclined to work together in this way, to work directly with the forces of nature in a co-creative way to help restore balance to nature. I believe she is ready and very willing to work with us and that we just have to take the time and listen after asking a question.

There are many avenues to pursue as there is imbalance almost everywhere you look but some of us feel specifically drawn to work with the GMO issue. I feel particularly drawn to work with corn for instance for reasons I don’t clearly understand. In meditation I have received that somehow our concentrated focus aligned with our will can provide a framework in which miracles really can happen. I am going to step out on a limb here and say that as I meditated with corn I received that the Devic energies of corn can use that focused intent kind of like fuel to reverse the genetic tinkering and revert to a pre-GMO state. Maybe I’m delusional but that’s what I got. I’d just love to see scientists from Monsanto scratching their heads trying to figure what happened.

onawah
9th September 2013, 16:00
Spiritwind, did you see my post, #102, on this thread?
Perhaps you are drawn to working on corn because of something to do with the Native Amercans who are doing that too.
They are working toward the same goal as we are, and working also to preserve ancient strains and foster seed banks.
I think their energy is very powerful, and as they succeed in their objectives, which I think they will, it may become a very pivotal point in this battle.

Christine
9th September 2013, 20:36
Spiritwind,

Thank you for sharing your session data with us. It is supremely important that we feel safe in imparting our experiences and wisdom. Sharing builds commitment and focus.

I have developed my own way of speaking with the LIFE FORCE beings, that I perceive as the reality between our spiritual world and our physical world. These Beings are conscious and willing to communicate. This is beautiful

I emboldened your text below as this mirrors my own understanding as I work with them in loving harmony. Corn is a fundamental/ elemental plant and is sacred.... I KNOW that we are able to make substantial change at this level.

Christine

10:50 am 9/6/13
Session:

This morning I took some time and finally connected in with the Devic energies of the land where I am now living as well as those of Mother Earth. I asked a series of questions. I often use kinesiology to get answers on yes or no questions and did so on this occasion as well. I can always tell when I am connected because I actually feel a physical change in my body. My sense is there is no right way to do this; I am just sharing what I do.

---- I believe she is ready and very willing to work with us and that we just have to take the time and listen after asking a question.

There are many avenues to pursue as there is imbalance almost everywhere you look but some of us feel specifically drawn to work with the GMO issue. I feel particularly drawn to work with corn for instance for reasons I don’t clearly understand. In meditation I have received that somehow our concentrated focus aligned with our will can provide a framework in which miracles really can happen. I am going to step out on a limb here and say that as I meditated with corn I received that the Devic energies of corn can use that focused intent kind of like fuel to reverse the genetic tinkering and revert to a pre-GMO state.

onawah
11th September 2013, 06:43
This is the first time I've heard this about GMOs..
Mycoplasma is something my doctor told me was in the SV40 polio vaccine that contained lethal "stealth viruses" from Rhesus Monkeys.
It's very bad news!
Now an expert is saying that GMOs are creating mycoplasma.
See post # 124 (GMOs Are Mutating Microorganisms and Spawning
Deadly New Life Forms) here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60288-Videos-from-Forbidden-Knowledge&p=727896#post727896

william r sanford72
11th September 2013, 19:08
you guys and gals rock!!!the bees..insects..say THANKYOU!!!..me to.

william r sanford72
11th September 2013, 20:26
This is the first time I've heard this about GMOs..
Mycoplasma is something my doctor told me was in the SV40 polio vaccine that contained lethal "stealth viruses" from Rhesus Monkeys.
It's very bad news!
Now an expert is saying that GMOs are creating mycoplasma.
See post # 124 (GMOs Are Mutating Microorganisms and Spawning
Deadly New Life Forms) here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60288-Videos-from-Forbidden-Knowledge&p=727896#post727896

or just maybe your work is revealing..working..results.this info is now public.good to know.sorry just wanted to flip it..bad into good.light revealing dark.your guys work.

onawah
12th September 2013, 18:09
Monsanto, Dupont Spend $8.2M to Buy Washington Election

We knew they’d be back. With their bald-faced lies. Their brazen disregard for your health and our environment. Their arrogant plans to deny you the right to know what franken-ingredients they’re cooking up in their labs and disguising as “food” on your grocery shelves.

And their deep, deep pockets.

Sure enough, they are back. This week, Monsanto and Dupont dumped millions more of their GMO-tainted dollars into the campaign to defeat I-522, Washington State’s GMO labeling initiative. To date, Monsanto has ponied up $4.8 million. Dupont as kicked in $3.4 million. In all, so far, the NO on 522 campaign has raised more than $11 million. All from a handful of corporations. Not a penny from people like you.

Who’s supporting the YES on I-522 campaign? You. Your family. Your neighbors. Your friends. Tens of thousands of us. To their four chemical companies and one big front group representing junk food makers.

The polls show us winning in Washington. But the opposition is trying to whittle away at our poll numbers by rallying newspaper editors (who take advertising dollars from biotech and Big Food) and Big Ag trade groups to their side. Soon they’ll launch a full-on media blitz to try to scare voters into taking their side.

We recovered from, were galvanized around, the loss in California last year. Can we lose this battle again this year and still win the war?
Every anti_GMO victory is a global victory.
To donate to YES on I-522 campaign: https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50865/p/salsa/donation/common/public/?donate_page_KEY=10135

Cristian
12th September 2013, 21:48
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2013/09/RIR-130909.php

William Engdahl - Doomsday Food & The Business of Eugenics

William Engdahl is an award-winning geopolitical analyst, strategic risk consultant, author, professor and lecturer. He has been researching and writing about the world political scene for more than thirty years. His various books on geopolitics have been translated into 14 foreign languages. After earning a degree in politics from Princeton University, and graduate study in comparative economics at Stockholm University, he worked as an economist and investigative freelance journalist in New York and Europe.

In this program, we discuss William's book Seeds of Destruction in which he outlines the dark agenda to take control of the global food supply. He'll talk about who the players are and how they have created the green movement to get the job done.
Before Monsanto and Syngenta were formed, the Rockefeller Foundation together with The Ford Foundation and DuPont/Pioneer were instrumental in turning agriculture into agribusiness. The latest move in their plan has been to set up the Global Seed Vault in Svalbard, also known as the Doomsday Vault. Engdahl explains how philanthropists like Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet have been involved in donating large amounts of money to this project. Do they know something we don't? Finally William connects the dots between depopulation, eugenics and the conspiracy to control the world's food production.

mp3: http://rediceradio.net/radio/2013/RIR-130909-williamengdahl.mp3

onawah
19th September 2013, 22:02
TEDx talks align with Monsanto, no talks allowed on GMOs or healing foods
http://www.naturalnews.com/042112_TED_conferences_pseudoscience_GMO.html
This is a LONG article, so I'm only copying the first part here, but it's all worth reading :

(NaturalNews) Allow me to be the first to announce that TED is dead. Why? Because the group that organizes so-called "TED talks" has been thoroughly hijacked by corporate junk science and now openly rejects any talks about GMOs, food as medicine, or even the subject of how food can help prevent behavioral disorders in children. All these areas of discussion are now red-flagged from being presented on any TED stage.

This is openly admitted by TEDx itself in a little-known letter publicly published on December 7, 2012. Click here to view the letter.

In that letter, TED says that people who talk about GMOs are engaged in "pseudoscience." Those who discuss the healing potential of foods are spreading "health hoaxes."

The letter also advises TEDx organizers to, "reject bad science, pseudoscience and health hoaxes," meaning anyone who talks about GMOs, "food as medicine" or similar topics.

The TED organization, incredibly, believes that food cannot be medicine and does not contain medicine. Perhaps someone should educate TED about resveratrol, curcumin, phycocyanins, polyphenols and ten thousand other chemicals created by plants that have medicinal functions in the human body. To deny this is to nearly admit you believe the Earth is flat and that the sun and stars revolve around our planet. It is a sure sign of a feeble mind that cannot grasp the very simple and readily evident idea that the human body evolved in an environment full of plants with beneficial physiological effects, including many medicinal effects.

Maybe someone should remind TED that nearly 25% of all prescription medicines are in some way derived from plants, including statin drugs. Drug companies expend enormous resources searching the world's botanical treasures for amazing molecules that they can pirate from nature and alter in some way to make them patentable as a drug. Even the World Resources Institute readily admits this, while also reminding us that 80 percent of the world population still relies largely on plant-based medicine.

TED apparently thinks 80 percent of the world population is purely delusional, because obviously, as TED insists, real medicine can only come from pharmacological factories spewing out deadly chemicals, right?

TED falls in line with Monsanto: no talks that question GMOs will be allowed
It's a sure sign that you've jumped into a circle of dogma when the very act of asking intelligent questions is no longer allowed. Any speakers who might ask questions about genetically engineered foods are strictly forbidden by TED. This makes TED a source of pseudoscience because it censors and silences any dissenting views that don't align with Monsanto and the Frankenfoods biotech industry.

The TEDx letter mentioned above actually claims that anyone who questions the wisdom of genetically engineering food crops grown in open fields is a quack or a hoaxer.

Read the letter yourself. It reads as if it were written by someone with the intellectual capacity of an 8th grader -- someone who is so naive that they still haven't caught on to the fact that corporations routinely lie to the world by hijacking science to push their agenda of profit and domination. And it makes you wonder just how stupid TED thinks the public really is on the subject of GMOs. Even though 90% of the public believes GMOs should be labeled on foods, TED thinks anyone who dares talk about GMOs is spewing "pseudoscience."

Does TED also think that spraying the world with glyphosate is a boon to mankind? Does TED even know what glyphosate is and how glyphosate causes cancer at concentrations of parts per billion?

TED's letter filled with false information
The TEDx letter attacking "pseudoscience" is, itself, filled with factually false information. The letter says, "Andrew Wakefield's attempt to link autism and vaccines was exposed as a hoax last year."

That statement is blatantly false. For starters, Dr. Wakefield never conducted any studies whatsoever that linked autism and vaccines. That is a complete fabrication / delusion invented by the intellectually dishonest critics of Dr. Wakefield. TEDx obviously believes that if a lie is repeated often enough among critics of real science, that lie become a "truth."

Secondly, the actual hoax is on the medical journals and critics of Dr. Wakefield who were caught deliberately lying about his research and inventing wildly false claims in order to try to discredit him. They are currently being sued over their false allegations, by the way, and as the facts of this lawsuit come out, Dr. Wakefield will be completely vindicated.

For the real evidence that TED doesn't want you to see on Dr. Wakefield, check out these articles:

BMJ admits that fraud claim against Dr. Andrew Wakefield has no basis in fact

Documents emerge proving Dr Andrew Wakefield innocent; BMJ and Brian Deer caught misrepresenting the facts

Dr Wakefield demands retraction from BMJ after documents prove innocence from allegations of vaccine autism data fraud

Other areas of investigation banned by TED
It turns out that TED isn't only a proponent of GMOs, vaccines and whatever corporate-sponsored status quo science is currently being spouted -- it's also wholly aligned against a wide range of topics it considers "pseudoscience."

These so-called "pseudoscience" topics include:

• Consciousness, free will and the non-material "mind"

• "The fusion of science and spirituality" -- as if higher spiritual awareness is somehow not a valid pathway for the discovery of truth.

• Nearly all neuroscience.

• The placebo effect, something that has been experimentally proven to exist through tens of thousands of clinical trials.

• Any and all "healing," including Reiki or hands-on healing, healing touch, etc.

Yep, according to TED, these are all pure hokum and bunk. There is no placebo effect, they insist, even though it has been experimentally proven to be the strongest across-the-board form of medicine available today. The reason they cannot acknowledge the existence of the placebo effect is because it is contingent upon the interaction between the body and the mind. Because TEDx and its cabal of closed-minded junk scientists cannot admit to the existence of a non-material mind, they also cannot admit to the existence of the placebo effect even though their own experiments prove its existence beyond any rational doubt.

In fact, the placebo effect is so widely documented that in order to discard it, you would have to throw out all randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies altogether. Is TED saying that all such studies are bunk because, taken as a whole, they show the placebo effect to be statistically significant in its effectiveness?

See, this is how TED destroys its own argument (and credibility). If the placebo effect doesn't exist, then virtually all modern clinical trials must be deemed invalid, and that means TED doesn't believe in any real science at all.

Corncrake
8th November 2013, 14:14
Disappointing:

'The citizens of Washington State have voted against a bill that would have required the labeling of genetically altered foods, according to preliminary ballot results.

Tuesday’s ballots saw 35 counties out of 39 vote against the legislation backed by environmentalists. Counties Whatcom, King, Jefferson and San Juan were the only ones to vote for the labeling of GMO products.

The current figures are based on preliminary results, with confirmation expected by Friday. Washingtonians vote by absentee ballot which means the authorities will accept any ballot marked with November 5.

Supporters of the bill were severely outgunned in the campaign faced by corporate opposition from the likes of Monsanto, Pepsi and Nestle.

More at:

http://rt.com/usa/washington-no-gmo-labeling-282/

onawah
16th November 2013, 23:53
Aspartame is E. Coli Feces, Patent for Artificial Sweetener Verifies

By Joel P | August 27, 2013
http://gognarly.com/blog/patent-for-artificial-sweetener-aspartame-verifies-it-is-e-coli-feces/

With the patent for the very popular artificial sweetener aspartame recently being released to the public domain comes the bizarre news that it is actually “harvested” from the excrement of GM E. coli bacteria. Wait, what? What are we drinking when we decide to gulp down a soda that’s been sweetened with “artificial sweetener”? Yeah. You heard right. E. coli poop. Pretty awesome, huh?

Apparently the E. coli are grown in tanks and, as they defecate, their fecal matter is harvested because it contains aspartic acid-phenylalanine amino acid –the protein needed to make the aspartame. These fecal proteins are then treated with methanol to produce the artificial sweetener.

Did you get that, Gnarly patriots? Something innocuously labeled “artificial sweetener” on the back of that soda (or something else) is actually poop from a deadly bacteria. Oh wait, excuse me, poop that’s been treated with methanol. Awesome. Thanks, Monsanto.

Gardener
17th November 2013, 00:52
Yuck! Seriously, yuck factor 'defcon1'. I am so glad I left this alone. I wanted mayonaise, or salad cream, and could not find any without aspartame. Finally I did find some with just sugar. It was at the co-operative in UK their own brand. My point was it is surprising what this stuff is in, cold remedy like Lem-sip. and allied names. I just wanted to say check the labels. OK I know i am preaching to the choir but there are a few out there watching who might not be doing that yet.