PDA

View Full Version : How will things play out?

pharoah21
26th August 2013, 06:52
Hey guys, I used to be a regular on this forum a while back, but a majority of the threads were painting far too much of an ugly view of the world for me to stay. It got to the point where I couldn't enjoy water without thinking of fluoride, look at the clouds without thinking of chem trails, and I looked at everyone in my life as ignorant sheep who had no idea how messed up the world really was. So I decided to turn a blind eye to all this and tried the "Ignorance is bliss" approach, for the sake of my mental health.

But I can't play dumb any longer. It seems like we've reached boiling point, and people all over the world will really start to suffer, far more than they already do. Sink holes appearing, bees disappearing, Monsanto is destroying our food, WWIII and martial law seemingly around the corner (if not already here), we're losing our water, Fukushima contaminating the Pacific, and I'm sure you guys know of heaps other problems that could eventually bring about the end.

Is hope futile? Do you think we can still turn this ship around? I find myself really hoping that benevolent ET's are real, because I really don't see how we can climb out of this one by ourselves.

How do you guys see the near future playing out?

Kalamos
26th August 2013, 07:17

ThePythonicCow
26th August 2013, 07:41
Well, I tend to be US centric in my analysis, since I've always lived there. I also tend to focus on financial and economic issues more than most.

Economically, I am seeing most other major regions of the world, over the next year or two, in worse shape than the US. The "globalization" trend of the last couple of decades, and the aggressive pushing of debt by Western banks for the last half century, have left Europe and the BRICS nations more dependent on the world economy, world trade and world financing than will be comfortable. There will be a world-wide depression for a year or two, and all nations will hurt, but some will hurt more. India's economy is collapsing, Japan is in deep doo-doo financially, economically and radioactively, Brazil and China are dependent on collapsing exports, Europe's banking/financial/monetary system is under deep stress, and Russia depends on energy exports to China and Europe. The US doesn't actually depend on much of any other country's economy that much right now, because the US sent both its manufacturing and mining overseas, and has limited exports.

Once the US defaults on major pension, overseas military commitments and unfunded government liabilities (Medicare and such), once it has cut its over-sized Banking sector down to size, and once it has beaten its work force into submission (long term unemployment makes for a docile work force), it will actually be in excellent shape for a major rebound in the decade of perhaps 2015 to 2025. For perhaps the next year, US government debt will continue to benefit for the even greater problems with other national debt. Then US government debt will be one of the last things to fail, just when things look darkest. At that point US corporations will begin to find it increasingly easy to borrow money once again, setting the stage for a major, decade long US economic resurgence. The globalization of the last couple of decades will reverse, and the US can thrive better than most nations in a more "localized" global economy, with all the pieces, from mineral and energy resources, through a rebuilt manufacturing base, to a potentially strong retail market.

Nations that thrive on exporting natural resources, such as Australia and Canada, will just have to grin and bear the world depression for a couple of years, and can then slowly rebuild their exports as things pick up again.

I don't expect a major war over Syria, though if the US can pull off regime change without a major effort, it would. Iran stands without an invasion, and the world monetary system could use a major reset from the US petro-dollar, to something more regional, in line with the reversing of the globalization trends, and taking the Western banks and the US Federal Reserve down a notch or three. But the Euro and some European banks will have a harder time of it. The US Intelligence agencies, such as the NSA, and what is I suspect the next generation of what was once the Third Reich, have the upper hand over the Rockefeller and Rothschild banking and petroleum interests, due to their pervasive intelligence capabilities. That won't change, and the tyrannical capabilities of many governments, including the US, will not fundamentally be removed. However the overt tyranny and spying will relax, once the most dangerous portion of the economic depression is past. The bastards in power know that the most dangerous time is when many young adult men lose economic hope and have time on their hands for revolution and riot.

pharoah21
26th August 2013, 07:52
it will actually be in excellent shape for a major rebound in the decade of perhaps 2015 to 2025.

Thanks Paul. Interesting, all the U.S economists I've seen interviewed believe that a rebound is impossible. I don't know what I'd like to see more: a rebound, so that we in the west can continue to live in relative comfort. Or a collapse, in the hopes that we build a system that does not rely so much on war and the destruction of the environment.

araucaria
26th August 2013, 08:33
I see the current situation like an untended garden at the end of winter. Think of a plant with all the dead material left on it. Just below the surface green buds are beginning to form that are about to sprout, disregarding the dead material, which will gradually disappear altogether, however important it was last year. We can be nature’s gardeners and help things along, but she can carry on without us. :)

Sgt-Bones
26th August 2013, 09:19
How will things play out??

Hmm, don't have much time for detailed posting at the moment, but here are a few quick thoughts that immediately spring to mind...

1. Things will play out just as they are meant/supposed to.

2. No point worrying about things that are not in your ability to control/influence.

3. Try to live in the moment and be willing to alliow things to unfold naturally.

4. Focus on what you have the ability to directly influence/affect/change... the rest is superfluous.

5. Life is to be lived, not to be spent worrying about what 'migh't be.

6. KISS Principle - Keep It Simple Stupid :)

Crazy Louie
26th August 2013, 09:35

Hmm, don't have much time for detailed posting at the moment, but here are a few quick thoughts that immediately spring to mind...

2. No point worrying about things that are not in your ability to control/influence.

3. Try to live in the moment and be willing to alliow things to unfold naturally.

4. Focus on what you have the ability to directly influence/affect/change... the rest is superfluous.

I knew a man who had died twice - once from a 357 gut shot - where he had to pick up his intestines to get up and walk (they came out his back) and another time when he went over a cliff and he went through the windsheld while one of his legs from above the knee stayed in the car (they reattached it with titanian rod). I mean this guy really sampled some real traumatic deaths. And he said he was terrified the first time - not so much the second time - just uncomfortable when he felt it coming on - anyway -- his message was very much like yours - keep the love of god simple - don't worry about tomorrow it will take care of itself - and if you want to analyse everything the outcome is on you.

Bubu
26th August 2013, 11:34

you hit the nail in the head six times;)

sirdipswitch
26th August 2013, 11:45
Excellent all!! I concur. The most meaningly important sentence of this conversation, is Pauls last;

"The bastards in power know that the most dangerous time is when many young adult men lose economic hope and have time on their hands for revolution and riot."

For when the going gets tough... the tough get going. And they know full well, the meanest animal on the planet, is the American People with their back against the wall. Germany and Japan, learned that leason the hard way... TPTB fear us, above all else.

pharoah21
26th August 2013, 12:59

I'm glad you didn't have much time for detail, this was perfect as is.

Many thanks.

Kryztian
26th August 2013, 14:30
We Avalonians do a lot of prognosticating here. The fact of the matter is, we are still trying to understand our past, the deep well of history, as well as the fuzzy mystery that is our present reality. So when it comes to the future, you are moving into even murkier territory.

Many of us have been anticipating an event for years. This event might be a natural occurrence, or something planned secretly by a humans or other intelligent life forms. It could be something coming into our solar system, or it might be a secret hidden power on earth, showing itself, as it tries to grab even more power. A lot of people have put time frames on those events, and those times have past. Many of the predictions have been dire and cataclysmic, and much to the relief of the predictors, they have not happened.

Instead of asking "what's going to happen", many of us look at all the possibilities that could happen, and consider and plan in a general way for that. My advice is to look at all the information, all the details, of what is presented here. Then think about the possible outcomes those details might imply. And then realize you are probably wrong and need to go on living your life.

There is a 100% fool proof method to determine how things will play out - it is called "wait and see".

ghostrider
26th August 2013, 16:05
how will things play out ??? more leaks will come out that will totally anger the public even more, about money, and corruption, and a few leaders thrown under the bus, a couple of major disasters and off we will go to remove our government and have two civils wars one right after the first one ... then we learn to be peaceful rational thinking beings, and our forefathers ( ET) will make themselves known more and more , then we will be accepted into the federation of planets ...and all the toys of star trek will come rolling out , our lifespan increased to 300 years , anger genetically brought down in our DNA ...we will travel among the stars , millions of light years away in a fraction of a second, our bodies will be healed in 7 minutes by vibrations/tubes ... money will be absolete ...our spiritual development will come from the andromeda council a group a high spirit beings that oversee the federation of planets ... this will happen... or the other timeline = earth becomes a Sun and we have a binary system ... the choice is up to us ...

gripreaper
27th August 2013, 04:10
How will things play out?

ET's will arrive and dismantle the cabal, and then the White Hat Ninja's will arrest them and put them all in jail, all debt will be forgiven in a global debt jubilee, the IMF and Federal Reserve dismantled, the Global Settlement Trusts will be distributed amongst the people and they will each get over 7 million dollars, and Free Energy is released, all GMO crops and farming destroyed, Chemtrails stopped, and Floridating water stopped.

Then, a Nuclear Submarine is planted upright in the ground in front of the National Monument, sticking 300 feet into the air with flashing lights on it, to remind us never to do that again. :)

donk
27th August 2013, 04:55
...and they all lived happily ever after. The End.

.........well....that's what my mom told me