PDA

View Full Version : Aug 25th not one ChemTrail

Sunny-side-up
26th August 2013, 12:21
jus a quick observation and statement:
I noticed here in South London on the 25 Aug while Anti-Chemtrail protests where taking place I did not see one Chemtrail atal all day Hmmm!

soleil
26th August 2013, 12:35
do you believe in sylphs?

Kiforall
26th August 2013, 12:48
None up here in the Lake District either, it's a Bank Holiday though, same happened last Bank Holiday too many people with time to look up to the skies.
We were also allowed a day off when the Queen came to visit her National Park a few weeks back.

swilliamism reports:
A flash-mob visit to the day of action against geo-engineering; outside Downing Street in London

http://youtu.be/QjNlGFkuefU

Kiforall
26th August 2013, 12:54

Most definitely, had loads of positive experiences last year but recently they don't seem to be answering my calls for assistance.

Gardener
26th August 2013, 13:13
We have not had any significant chem/con trails in weeks now, usually several times a week.
Lancashire/ Yorkshire border.

jus a quick observation and statement:
I noticed here in South London on the 25 Aug while Anti-Chemtrail protests where taking place I did not see one Chemtrail atal all day Hmmm!

sirdipswitch
26th August 2013, 13:31

Thass my girl... you do pay attention. cc.

happyexpat
26th August 2013, 13:34
That's because they were busy spraying over here. (Laurentian Mountains near Montréal)

Completely clouded over by late afternoon.

sirdipswitch
26th August 2013, 13:56

Most definitely, had loads of positive experiences last year but recently they don't seem to be answering my calls for assistance.

You don't need to ask but once, and just to get their attention that you are aware of them. From that point further, they just need lots of praise. Lots and lots of praise. They thrive on it. Tell them what a good job they do and how nice your skies look. I talk with mine most everyday to tell them how beautifull they are and what good work they do.

3 or 4 days ago, I walked out first thing in the mornin, and my sky was covered by chem-lines all the way across, and I was jumpin for joy, bubbling with praise, for every single line was being attacked by Sylphs. Every line. I went back out that afternoon, and I had "Clear Blue Skies, from horizon to horizon. And again I praised them profusely.

When you keep asking for help, it makes them feel like they aren't doing a good job, and then they get depressed and slow down. With praise, you will see those chem-lines turn to brite white, whispy looking angels, across the sky, and then completely dissapear as if by magic. And the jupiter Giants are awesome and massive. They streatch all the way across the sky. And I tell them how absolutely awesome they are.

Sylphs? What are they? Sky Angels!! And their only purpose, is to clean our skies.

And they absolutely thrive on praise,
when you acknowledge them.:wizard::wizard::wizard:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jupiter Giants?? Yep!! They came here from Jupiter, to help!!

Sérénité
26th August 2013, 14:10
None here in west Lancashire either, infact it's been a couple weeks or more since I last seen any...lets enjoy while it lasts!
They must all be on annual leave before the kids go back to school next week?!

donk
26th August 2013, 14:13
That's because they were busy spraying over here. (Laurentian Mountains near Montréal)

Completely clouded over by late afternoon.

Here too (Delaware), non stop, saturated.

I don't think sylphs believe in me :(

mahalall
26th August 2013, 15:47
Anecdotal observations of the Chemtrail phenomena in the north west of England this year thus far is drawing a conclusion that there appears to be more restraint than in previous years and even intelligently focused spraying?
Speculating, but has the European branch of weather manipulation-geoengineering finally reviewed their data and are applying some wisdom or the hundredth monkey effect
znShfNr0ppE

Observations of the skies over northern Spain in recent weeks has highlighted dusk-trailing. By this meaning, experiencing days of high temperatures and clear skies. When it all becomes a little uncomfortable and just as the suns sets trail after trail of chemtrails. Subsequent cooling appears to contribute to lower -wetter nimbus clouds-resulting in cooler cloudier night skies.

ghostrider
26th August 2013, 15:51
i just spent three days in Austin, not one trail ... back home in Tulsa it is striped everyday like clock work ... it seems certain areas are targeted ...

Maia Gabrial
26th August 2013, 19:30
Something I noticed here in Pennsylvania is that on August 23rd (Friday) when Obama and Biden came to speak in Scranton, there were absolutely NO CHEMTRAILS in the skies; the skies were dark blue and the clouds were billowy white and the air actually smelled fresh. Not one plane flew around the whole day. The next day the moron pilots were back at it and the weekend showed how quickly they caught right back up to where it was before the visit. Now I asked myself, why would they do this? What were they trying to say with this? For the people who know what the chemtrails and weather control are all about, the message meant that the prez and vp were the only ones good enough to breathe untainted air. To me, it felt like a slap in the face....
But then that's me.,..

soleil
26th August 2013, 20:17
well i just think the sky where we moved is incredible, perhaps in my area these devas love that i appreciate the sky view very much. view and the ozone fresh air too! and the rain came in less than 24 hrs of my rsa request :):)

Gardener
26th August 2013, 20:22
That's interesting, I will watch for that, under cover of darkness I guess is typical subversive tactic. Nights have certainly been more cloudy and cooler. Hmm makes photographing them more difficult too.

Mahalall----->Observations of the skies over northern Spain in recent weeks has highlighted dusk-trailing. By this meaning, experiencing days of high temperatures and clear skies. When it all becomes a little uncomfortable and just as the suns sets trail after trail of chemtrails. Subsequent cooling appears to contribute to lower -wetter nimbus clouds-resulting in cooler cloudier night skies.

Sabrina
27th August 2013, 06:34
I was at the London demo part of the time and skies were clear. Seemingly small police presence seemed fairly good natured. Nurse talked about her experience in large rise in medical issues such as asthma from people who don't usually experience this. Good for this group for raising awareness on this holiday weekend. Yesterday skies clear in Kent then chemtrail later on, but seemed to clear up quickly - help from more intelligent and benign powers somewhere in the universe perhaps? As talked about with the sextile planetary alignment, there seems to have been some sort of further energetic shift the last few days.

Sidney
27th August 2013, 13:24
Today August 27- Southern Illinois, absolute full on chemtrail bombardment, and double so directly over the sun. Something stinks, and it aint me caz I just took a shower. : D