PDA

View Full Version : Voluntary enslavement a legally invalid concept

araucaria
26th August 2013, 14:35
UnKf9sgo59I

In this video Michael Tsarion makes a point about the difference between involuntary enslavement and voluntary enslavement, saying that the in-your-face stuff from the PTB is designed to coax people into voluntary enslavement. He quotes the example of Jefferson’s writing the word ‘subjects’ on the declaration of independence and replacing it with ‘citizens’, as if to say (the message is subliminal), ‘you think you’re citizens but you’re subjects’. No, you have written the word ‘citizens’ and shall be bound by that commitment.

The point that is being overlooked here is that such tactics of waving a bunch of fine print in your face and forcing you to sign may be the way these gangsters have always done business, but that is not, repeat not, the way the future of humanity is going to be decided. We note that the word ‘subjects’ has been erased and replaced with the word ‘citizens’ and simply conclude that, subliminal messages being contrary to the letter and spirit of the law, the erased word shall be deemed never to have been written and the word actually written and alone legible shall be binding upon all parties, especially those responsible for drafting the document. The fact of advertising the presence of the subliminal message in the controlled mainstream press in no way invalidates the wording of the deed.

Accordingly, while individual voluntary enslavement always remains an option for those that way inclined, there shall be no collective voluntary enslavement on the above-described fraudulent basis.

Crazy Louie
26th August 2013, 22:39
I am almost 60 - in waking up from this particular part of the dream - I really have concluded that I was born into slavery -- have always been a slave -- if the freedom they hand me is which way I can drive to work following the laws of course - and I can choose what kind of car I want to spend money on - and I can choose what brand of capitalistic jeans I wear - then its slavery - always had been - its not a matter of voluntary or involuntary - I saw all this when I was a young but big deal - didn't change a damn thing - since as a gold fish by birth I had to live in the little tank with the bit of water. just my thought on the subject without making it too special -- we are all slaves - even the the current so called leaders who are master minding this moment are slaves.

araucaria
27th August 2013, 06:50
I am almost 60 - in waking up from this particular part of the dream - I really have concluded that I was born into slavery -- have always been a slave -- if the freedom they hand me is which way I can drive to work following the laws of course - and I can choose what kind of car I want to spend money on - and I can choose what brand of capitalistic jeans I wear - then its slavery - always had been - its not a matter of voluntary or involuntary - I saw all this when I was a young but big deal - didn't change a damn thing - since as a gold fish by birth I had to live in the little tank with the bit of water. just my thought on the subject without making it too special -- we are all slaves - even the the current so called leaders who are master minding this moment are slaves.
You are perfectly right. Another deceitful aspect of this so-called passage from involuntary to voluntary slavery is the fact that the deed in question was signed, sealed and delivered back in 1776. The very phrase is a contradiction in terms and the voluntary aspect is the manifestly and demonstrably false term.

And yes, I agree that there is no freedom in masterminding all this. For me, the symbolism of the truncated pyramid includes two points. First, the cutting off from the divine, and secondly, the characteristic of hierarchical structures, namely that there is no top: when you reach the truncated top, you merely step into the base of another pyramid. Hence our earthling masters become the slaves of some alien race, itself enslaved to some other, and so on.

Of course, for the founding fathers to have sought to turn a statement of freedom into a declaration of slavery is first and foremost binding on themselves.