PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think about the concept of deja' vu?

EC1000
26th August 2013, 16:38
Was thinking about deja vu the other day and thought I'd come here and get some opinions and hear about your experiences. I don't know much about it but I have experienced it many, many times in my life. There was a period of a few years in my 30's when it was daily. I thought it may have been from taking too much LSD as a kid. I had to say many prayers asking for it to stop because it was driving me crazy. You see it wasn't just the deja' vu experience of doing, saying, or whatever something before, it was every time it happened to me, I would get a physic impression of some future event that was going to occur in my personal life. The events would always be completely unrelated to the deja' vu experiences and would be rather insignificant in their nature like, "the wife is going to be in a bad mood tonight about X and we are going to have an argument", or "so and so is going to call me around 4 pm today", or, "there's going to be a problem with the car soon"-you know little stuff. Every one would turn out to come true. So that is what started driving me crazy because quite frankly, I did not want to know about this stuff.

Did anyone see the movie Contact with Jodie Foster? For those who did you may remember how the aliens embedded the schematics for the spaceship within the old Hitler speech video. I came to the realization that my deja vu experiences were similar in that the unrelated physic impression would be embedded within the deja' vu sensation.

But like i said after a couple of years of pretty much daily occurrences, I prayed and prayed, and prayed for it to stop-that i did not want to be physic at all..not like this..not about my life. Eventually it did stop a couple of years ago and I don't think it has happened once since then.
What does everyone think? What have been your experiences? thanks

ghostrider
26th August 2013, 18:01
simply , the human spirit is an immortal spirit that never sleeps never dies , living millions of lifetimes in different bodies to experience all feelings from all angles and grow and learn and evolve to add to creation ... some of those memories bleed over from other lifetimes = deja vu ... our end result is turning into a pure spirit form that doesn't need a physical body no longer ... 80 billion to half spirit half body, another 80 billion to pure spirit level ... the ET have explained this in the 1970s ...12 billion years ago the nokodemjon became pure spirit form, then took up a body again to start over and created Henock or Enoch , the one responsible for the human form today ... you have no idea how old you really are , you know everything , you just can't remember all , only glimpses now and then ... deja vu

EC1000
26th August 2013, 18:13
Thanks, ghostrider. I agree with the facts that we live forever and that can certainly be responsible for some déjà vu experiences. But when I have deja vu about typing a certain thing into a lap top-that can't be a memory for a past life as there weren't lap tops then. Unless it is like because all time exists as one singular moment, my typing in the laptop could have actually already "occurred" millions of years ago. –you know what I mean?
Either that or I could be picking something up from a parallel universe where another me is actually typing the same thing into a laptop at the same moment.

what do you think about how i would get unrelated physic impressions every time I experienced deja vu?

spiritguide
26th August 2013, 18:42
One could call it a time slip. Living in the now each moment has no beginning or end it is now. It's like a play one rehearses for and your part and the universe's part are now on stage and the unfolding happens as it should. When I was young I used to stop the play and tell any others involved what was next, including their part, and it blew their minds. made it a positive experience.

Peace!

mischief
26th August 2013, 19:25
I have found it very useful and think it has kept me out of traffic accidents on at least two occasions because I suddenly felt I should leave much earlier than I had originally intended.
I dont get this all the time like you have, but now take note of it. When I get the idea that there is going to be a problem with the car, I set aside money for repairs and take it to my mechanic for a quick check, if I am intending to go on a day trip somewhere.

I think if I had had all the small stuff popping up all the time, I would have asked for That to stop as it is unnecessary, but not the whole experience.

I see it as a growing spiritual awareness, which can only be a good thing.
Small children are very aware of themselves and slowly become more and more aware of those around them. To me, that seems to be what was happening to you on a spiritual level.
Perhaps you could ask for this to be returned to you again, if you feel ready to accept and work with it.

EC1000
26th August 2013, 20:07
Perhaps you could ask for this to be returned to you again, if you feel ready to accept and work with it.

thanks. This is something I am considering as i am somewhat a different person now than i was a couple of years ago when i asked it to stop

SlickWillie
26th August 2013, 20:12
I'm actually going through a similar spell right now. I'm 28 years old, its almost like I'm experiencing the same life over in certain instances. Very weird.

deridan
26th August 2013, 20:29
perhaps this serves to show that mankind is a wave form consciousness (across and impartial to time), simply attached to a body.
in certain case instances (like that to wife), it could be your subliminal pick-up of mood changes, and inner awareness perhaps to coming asterial curriculiod occurences

EC1000
26th August 2013, 20:38
I'm actually going through a similar spell right now. I'm 28 years old, its almost like I'm experiencing the same life over in certain instances. Very weird.

yueah-it can get pretty weird when its frequent

¤=[Post Update]=¤

perhaps this serves to show that mankind is a wave form consciousness (across and impartial to time), simply attached to a body.
in certain case instances (like that to wife), it could be your subliminal pick-up of mood changes, and inner awareness perhaps to coming asterial curriculiod occurences

interesting analysis and probably pretty likely

william r sanford72
26th August 2013, 21:16
i call deja vu or put it into my slot i call knacks.and have not had the sensation like it use to be..it changed 3 years ago..and morphed i guess.unlocking knacks.lettn them evolve natural like.been surpressing them prior like mad.i feel they are tools.skills.and a natural part of the human spirit and soul.if your ready.go for it.let em rise.havnt thought about deja vu for long time.so much change.cool thread.

ulli
26th August 2013, 21:37
Thanks, ghostrider. I agree with the facts that we live forever and that can certainly be responsible for some déjà vu experiences. But when I have deja vu about typing a certain thing into a lap top-that can't be a memory for a past life as there weren't lap tops then. Unless it is like because all time exists as one singular moment, my typing in the laptop could have actually already "occurred" millions of years ago. –you know what I mean?
Either that or I could be picking something up from a parallel universe where another me is actually typing the same thing into a laptop at the same moment.

what do you think about how i would get unrelated physic impressions every time I experienced deja vu?

Just as real prophetic dreams are rare and most dreams are just a random function so I believe it is similar with déjà vu.

If it happens every day it loses its metaphysical significance.

A simple neurological malfunctioning where the present experience fires memory cells,

leaving the person with the impression that the event happened in the past.

Eagle Eye
26th August 2013, 21:43
The answer is simple if you can remember dreams. Deja'vu is a recall of a sequence of dream, experienced long before ( must be a week, month or years). If you recall all dreams at morning or most of them you will surely have an answer to deja'vu. Time in a dream is a easy barrier to pass, you can experience the future many time but you just have to remember in the morning.

BrianEn
26th August 2013, 22:33
oMsDKzTNhKY

No argument from me. Had it at some crucial times.

DouglasDanger
26th August 2013, 22:58
I have always given a little room for time line bleed through Involving Deja'vu , If there are multiple time lines flowing parallel to ours maybe they flow together or touch leting you view something similar your soul is experiencing/has experienced in another timeline, which would give you the feelings you have done the experience before etc...

ghostrider
27th August 2013, 00:16
the whole point of expanding our minds, is to tap into the cosmic knowlege we all have , and thus live better, without war, without destroying our planet, without killing each other, but rather being spiritural and mindful of nature as walk in balance in all things ... taking responsibility for our thoughts and actions at every turn, never blaming it on something or someone else , no higher power, or lower power ...it's all on the individual , you reap what you sow ... it's why we are here, learning and growing and evolving to a higher being ...

Sunny-side-up
27th August 2013, 10:10
My life just feels like deja'View to me now, it all feels out in the open, no surprises.
I am feeling an overall calm to life right now, like been here done that.
If it is hitting you in short sharp episodes 'Flicks' don't be surprised if you can help It,
go with it. Jump through it!
Here is an old Monty Python vid, a classic. It's funny but also shows if you fight Deja'View it will lead you the wrong way.
Just take it as inner knowladge,
the more you can view it as that the more you will be able to draw from it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2eUopy9sd8

Kalamos
27th August 2013, 10:23

wobbegong
27th August 2013, 12:16
I used to have many too. I think all the contributions made here are valuable and I partly agree, in the sense that some of my conclusions are similar. But just to bring an alternative down-to-earth view I'll tell you one that may be a bit more 'boring'. Maybe the deja-vu is caused by a momentary confusion in our mind, where the sequentiality of our perception of events is temporarily messed up, and we get the illusion that we are doing something that was already in our memory, but it actually was not...I don't know if it's clear, anyone else thought something like this?

WhiteFeather
27th August 2013, 14:15
This word to me could possibly reference a past life experience, a current out of body experience/astral projection. The soul could have been at these locations during this incarnation from the above forementioned or past incarnations perhaps.

MariaDine
27th August 2013, 14:39
Dejá vu is just your «astral body» «travelling in time». Not consciously, of course. You have your 3 eye open, but the chacra is not balanced for optimal function.
Past, present and Future are happening at the same time.
No big deal.
Try meditation to deal with it ,or do a Reiki initiation for energy body balance of all chacras.

Namasté

Kalamos
27th August 2013, 18:55

Kindred
27th August 2013, 19:34
If you read Thiaoouba Prophesy, you will learn that these 'deja-vu' instances are the result of Remembering your upcoming life, from before you were born. They explain that everyone reviews and plans their future life prior to birth. However, the act of birth 'erases' these reviews... but sometimes, not completely.

If you read The Seth Material, or Seth Speaks, you will learn that you pretty much PLAN and Know Everything to happen in your future life... you make 'arrangements' with your future family, friends and even enemies. If you are Spiritually advanced, these plans can be quite extensive. This does not mean that they result in a life of ease and/or comfort. Depending upon the lessons you wish to learn, your future life may be of depravation and challenge. It's All Up To The Individual and the Lessons they wish to Experience.

It's ALL ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE

In Unity, Peace and Love
for ALL THERE IS, Is LOVE

Observer1964
30th August 2013, 09:11
I first read this thread a few days ago and decided not to say anything, Coincidentally I stumbled over this little video of a guy saying exactly what I think about Deja-Vu.

jXeVgEs4sOo

So much like expressed in a famous movie...

z_KmNZNT5xw

Kindred
30th August 2013, 11:30
I first read this thread a few days ago and decided not to say anything, Coincidentally I stumbled over this little video of a guy saying exactly what I think about Deja-Vu.

jXeVgEs4sOo

So much like expressed in a famous movie...

z_KmNZNT5xw

YES... this is Exactly what Seth is talking about... Probabilities, and Probable Selves. I don't feel the particular info on a 'computer generated world' is completely valid...
It's ALL UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL as to What They Wish To Experience.

By the same token, there is the Consensus Reality, of Every Consciousness, in that Reality. Of particular note is that Seth also points out that Every Atom and Molecule, mineral and living organisim, as well as individual cells, have their Own state of Consciousness, that collectively help 'assemble' the Reality We, Indivudually CREATE via Our Indvidual Consciousness.

In Unity, Peace and Love