PDA

View Full Version : Some questions for jiminii about his future life

shadowstalker
26th August 2013, 17:21
!.)When did you find out about your future life?
How old where you and what was going on in your life at that time to bring this on?

2.)Where you born with this knowledge of your future life?

3.)If not born with this knowledge. How did you come by this knowledge?

4.)Was this knowledge discovered, through your dreams?
If so, how do you know they are real future happenings, and not some kind of screen memory from some manipulative entity?

5.)Did someone tell you, about your future life?
If so, how do you know this to be factual? and not a manipulation?

6.)And what do you feel it really meant? for YOU.

7.)And why do you feel that this is the true factual future? And not a possible future. of your individual timeline. Are you sure this did not happen in and alternate world?

I humbly request that you answer these questions (if possible)
With YOUR OWN heart/mind/spirit and words. and nothing more.

If someone gave you this information, then I also humbly request that use there words and not your own, and then your interpretation of those words and why you feel this is to be true and how you came to those conclusions.

Once these question are answered I will ask more, I do not wish to inundate you, with a gazillion questions all at once.

ulli
26th August 2013, 20:02
:bump:.....

Flash
26th August 2013, 20:10
I love Jimini,do not be mistaken here, but when it is well written and easy to understand, this is NOT HIS words.

When I struggle to understand and there is thinking space in between words and sentences (spaces that cannot be read in a written text but could be felt in person), it is HIS own writing. To me, he does not even need to put the brackets, I know. However, I would sometimes appreciate to know the source when it is not him, as a reference for later.
:p

And I bet nobody told him about his futur life, people like him discover it by themselves usually. Me think.

johnf
26th August 2013, 20:20
From what I understand(most of this info is in his earlier posts) he was asked specific questions
by a highly trained auditor (someone who asks questions and gets the person to a full answer).
This person is trained by a Ron's Org group.
So what he says about the future comes from accessing his internal knowingness.
He is in asia, and seems to come on later in the pm for more info, I just wanted to give you a tidbit to tide you over.

deridan
26th August 2013, 20:25
!.)When did you find out about your future life?
How old where you and what was going on in your life at that time to bring this on?

2.)Where you born with this knowledge of your future life?

3.)If not born with this knowledge. How did you come by this knowledge?

4.)Was this knowledge discovered, through your dreams?
If so, how do you know they are real future happenings, and not some kind of screen memory from some manipulative entity?

5.)Did someone tell you, about your future life?
If so, how do you know this to be factual? and not a manipulation?

6.)And what do you feel it really meant? for YOU.

7.)And why do you feel that this is the true factual future? And not a possible future. of your individual timeline. Are you sure this did not happen in and alternate world?

I humbly request that you answer these questions (if possible)
With YOUR OWN heart/mind/spirit and words. and nothing more.

If someone gave you this information, then I also humbly request that use there words and not your own, and then your interpretation of those words and why you feel this is to be true and how you came to those conclusions.

Once these question are answered I will ask more, I do not wish to inundate you, with a gazillion questions all at once.

I ask the same question, but to all of you.
in every being, all the elements in every other being.

it is just to some, to some time, explore in depth.
part of a message is sometimes to let others know they have too, and that when whenever, they too can explore.
(my a hypothetical tendency to explain some of the waves which make up all of our consciousnesses)

...sometimes one has to foray intelligently like a wasp, sometimes, like a bee, ...and now i am that bee, with nothing attached.
(maybe now Jim will bring his elucidation sooner)
{also, it is my bias against our media consciousness which seeks to pedestal people, or put them under a microscope}

Calamus
27th August 2013, 15:05

jiminii
27th August 2013, 16:12
met a friend who has a body on base 2. Base 2 is where we came from. But at the time I did not know base 2 was in a time portal in the future.
I am writing without the spaces between because someone asked me to write better. It is tedious for me to do it this way because I am just used to writing the way I talk to people.

So I went back to USA about beginning summer of 2011. My friend got me in auditing with a class 12 auditor. We were going to try to locate all my other timelines, (other bodies I am running besides this one).

The auditor first dated me when I was born. The date was when I was about 4 and a half years old. (why so late). It seems my mother had me on a milk bread diet because of the doctor was trying to find my allergies. Well I fell out of a tree and broke my nose. I met a chiropractor who could spiritually look down your body and tell you all the bones that are out of place. He said, "you broke your nose and it wasn't reset right .... you have hay fever".

I said, "yes"

Ok so my father said I was so skinny he thought I was going to die. He ordered my mother to feed me anything for a week and see if I got better. Well this is where the spirit that was in me then wanted to die and let the body go. So another spirit called metteyya came into the body.

I was so blown out from having him date my birth I had trouble balancing myself. and walking to the bus stop a couple blocks away and get home. I got home laid on the bed and thought. "Who am I?" and the word Metteyya came and at that instant I was hit with light like what inelia did to a person who wanted to be forgiven. I was flooded with the stuff and it make me feel a bit awkward so I put out the thought, "you know if you keep putting all this light on me I will become so young the picture on my passport will not match what I look like." and then the light slowed down.

I suddenly got up and jumped on the computer and I found Inelia on this project Avalone and her story opened me up. "yes I came right out of source" Then I somehow got in communication with bill. He lost Inelia in ecuador and wanted me to help him. He found out I was talking scientology and I found out he had been in Ron's Org the free zone people. then we didn't stay in communication after that.

I went back to the auditor and he located all the other bodies I had. LRH comes out of the spirit of Metteyya too. But at the time I did not connect this to Buddha. It was when I got in Thailand and someone said something about Buddha and I ran all his pictures in about a half of a minute.

I knew about Metteyya but I thought it was the man that would be born 2500 years after Buddha and complete the works of Buddha. Now it all connected. Buddha is also an entity that comes from the spirit of Metteyya.

at this same time My boss had a stroke and was an OT of scientology and he was talking crazy to me. He said, "are you a thetan?"

I said, "yes"

he said, "no you're not you are a viewpoint a thetan is a spirit being"

after this auditing session and I located about 10 other bodies I was managing suddenly it came up that over a million of me were created and sent here to raise the vibrations of the planet, (they are on a different mission than me".

It seems that this Metteyya or those from the future were using my boss's body to try to get me to understand the difference between a spirit that has no mass, no motion, no energy, no time, no wave length and is basically a static but has the ability to extend itself out of the static to create this space time continuum we are in call the physical universe.

You see my friend would tell me about her other bodies and that she could actually talk to them but I couldn't
but after the auditing session I was aware of them and a lot more. It seems this metteyya created 1 million viewpoints, (they are the golden balls around the head that the spirit extends itself into this universe to manage bodies or operate like a spirit).

So Buddha is a viewpoint of Metteyya.
LRH is a viewpoint of Metteyya.
I am a viewpoint of Metteyya
and about another million that are indigo's or crystals or rainbows are also viewpoints of metteyya.

when I was first in Scientology a High classed auditor could not take me into a past life. it was completely blank.
so I created a flow in my head and put a nudge on it to make the needle react so she could say, "that" and what happened is I went completely out of this physical universe to a void or a kind of static. Can not feel anything like body weight all of it. It would be like shutting off all the sensations of the body. and then pop into some time 750 AD to look at something that happened then and go completely out of the physical universe and back to this time again. I had to do it every time. make a nudge to get the meter to react to put me back to that time.

of course I didn't live that time but one of my other bodies did so I could just go back and look at what happened to him and fool the auditor into thinking it was me.

I had to keep myself unknown. It was my only protection. They never tried to send me into a past life again and that was 1971. So an order must of came down from LRH to have any auditing of me stopped. He must have known something about me.

Ok there are probable a lot of other big beings that also put a million or so beings back to this time. But I can't say it because it would come up in someone else's session not mine.

Ok I suddenly started to put the pieces together. Then I listened to alex collier radio lecture of septermber 2012 and he said we were in hell in the future from the take over by the reptilians about 367 years after now and it all started from this planet at this time when the reptilians took over this planet. so he said we were sent back to fix this period of time.

Ok finally I wanted to write my story I could put most of it together. but I needed to get it out fast so I remembered Bill. I came to this forum.

while I was posting stuff Bill gave me some of the upper abilities Ron's Org had and I looked at it and said, "yes I have those abilities too." but how can I have those abilities too I never did them in this lifetime in this body.

then someone who was a High level OT from Ron's org started sending messages to me and I asked him about going out of this universe and back into time. he said this is a very high OT level in Ron's Org it is the ability to go completely out of the physical universe and back into it.

WOW I thought. That is how I got here from the future.

I asked to see all the OT levels of Ron's Org and I recognized I did them all. so I must have done them from the future. I found Johnf.

now Johnf said he attested to natural clear.

but after reading Natural clear and OT from LRH, LRH said, "there has never been a REAL OT until now. they have only been Key-d out OT's"

Now what does that mean. If Johnf is natural clear it means he has NEVER had an automatic picture recording memory. it means he has never created one. This would make him a REAL OT because clear is a baby OT until you open up more levels above it.

so this didn't make sense. We know about natural clears and then johnf said something about his dating when he became Natural clear. He said he never felt right about the date. because the date was just something he picked from the past. So I told him about coming from the future and he started to get cognition's. Yes he feels it is more real that he came from the future. OK this puts the whole picture together.

this metteyya created brand new viewpoints, (golden balls that operate like a spirit around someone's head), right out of the static but with NO automatic picture recording machine.

with this we can't be implanted because we operate with no mind. We just can KNOW which is natural for a spirit. So this means if we don't have a mind then we are the first REAL OT's that have ever been created.

because what is Key'd out OT? Key'd out OT is someone who has taken the charge off the painful past in the pictures he has recorded and got some power back and could operate like a god only limited god since he has not erased the pictures yet.

No one has erased the pictures yet until LRH created a method to take a person back in his past to erase them.

But THE LRH THAT CREATED SCIENTOLOGY CAME FROM THE FUTURE. LRH died in 1937 and that is when Metteyya came into his body so all this data that was created by him came from base 2 in the future. OFF PLANET TECHNOLOGY.

How do I know this? My OT friends in Los Angelas spotted me as another body of LRH but I am not a body of LRH I am a different viewpoint created from this spirit called metteyya.

if you think I want to be Metteyya???? well I want to be myself. I want to make my own creations not some other being.

but then I realized LRH is just another viewpoint of Metteyya with a completely different personality than me and he has a completely different time track than me.

if we follow the GE back it will have a memory. But the I AM running this body does not have a memory. I can just KNOW.

and it is not so easy to KNOW without pictures.

so I asked Ron's Org about coming from the future and they sent me back a message "yes we are doing a rerun of this period of time"

so I am not the only one that knows this. OK?

jim

Calamus
27th August 2013, 16:31

Camilo
27th August 2013, 16:58
met a friend who has a body on base 2. Base 2 is where we came from........

It triggers memories....

shadowstalker
27th August 2013, 17:07
I don't know how I knew the response that you had given, I can't explain it, but for now I am somewhat satisfied (not that you need my approval) with your response.. Nice works.. Worthy of a 4+ hour interview,(for starters) i must say...

CdnSirian
28th August 2013, 03:13
"yes we are doing a rerun of this period of time"

so I am not the only one that knows this. OK?"
No you are not. I have spoken to and listened to others (and they're not all from earth!). We're all in good company!

One could be a celebrity or a pariah on a forum. To some degree, we all stick our necks out!

Calamus
28th August 2013, 14:42