PDA

View Full Version : The Change, The Shift in Consciousness

jiminii
27th August 2013, 06:03
There is a change. it has been turning on and off for about a week now.
It shifts consciousness to a very high level and frequency,
some of you felt it with me and said it brought tears to you.
This is REALLY HAPPENING.

With this CHANGE, the beings ETHICS COME IN VERY STRONG.

There is NO MORE BOUNCING AROUND in this sea of confusion we are in on this planet.

It is VERY STABLE.

I think this is the SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS we've been waiting for.

The awareness level shoots out the top. You can feel all the actions going on the entire planet and you can align them.

I don't know who this will change but these will be the people who make the new world.

some of you felt it in an earlier post I put.

Who ever has been feeling this please let me know.

We can align this like we did a few days ago.

This could be THE EVENT we've been hearing about.

jim

kirolak
27th August 2013, 06:15
I definitely have been feeling it & am filled with a strange sense of hope. May we rise above all our small concerns & strongly embrace the other-I, regardless of colour, creed or species.

jiminii
27th August 2013, 07:52
I definitely have been feeling it & am filled with a strange sense of hope. May we rise above all our small concerns & strongly embrace the other-I, regardless of colour, creed or species.

you know I try to get the words for this shift. it is almost like say for example you are a commander of a fleet with all that responsibility and you shift from this weak body think we have here to that kind of beingness

but it is more than that because it's frequency is so high. It is not high like irritating, the kind that would drive you NUTS. It is High but clean and you can REALLY feel it.

It is so powerful. I mean I have felt power before but nothing like this.

ok more:

it feels like an alignment of beings. It feels like we are all in a Huge co-create, and it is very stable, like all the beings are aligning to some kind of oneness that doesn't conflict with each other. Each piece is holding and do it's part ....

There is more but I would like to hear other people's feedback. Maybe they can describe it better than I can.

jim

Zampano
27th August 2013, 08:37
Yes, there is something happening and I feel like it started a couple of days ago.
So for me, I have never felt that peaceful, calm and focused for a long time. A great inner peace and I feel like completely anchored where I am right now.
I see a great time coming for us, even had some glimpses about my own future which is completely aligned with who I am at the moment.
Nearly no "unneccessary" thoughts or disturbances-more being in the now!
Everything is working out out, how it should be.
Yep, thats how I feel these times.

greybeard
27th August 2013, 08:56
At the time of the harmonic concordance there was an acceleration of the shift which has been going on for many years.
Those familiar with the work of Dr David Hawkins and the map of consciousness will be aware that he asserted that there was quite a shift in consciousness at that time.
Eckhart Tolle and others have also testified to the on going lifting of consciousness for quite a few years.
There is no doubt that many are now becoming aware of this and in the nature of things--the more that are affected by this, the more strongly it will be felt.
There will be peaks and troughs as we are being affected by cosmic energy which tends to come in waves.

Chris

jiminii
27th August 2013, 09:12
At the time of the harmonic concordance there was an acceleration of the shift which has been going on for many years.
Those familiar with the work of Dr David Hawkins and the map of consciousness will be aware that he asserted that there was quite a shift in consciousness at that time.
Eckhart Tolle and others have also testified to the on going lifting of consciousness for quite a few years.
There is no doubt that many are now becoming aware of this and in the nature of things--the more that are affected by this, the more strongly it will be felt.
There will be peaks and troughs as we are being affected by cosmic energy which tends to come in waves.

Chris

but I found that you can tune into this. It would be like tuning into Gaia something like that and all the life forms ... this complete creation becomes part of us and we can manage it.

I don't quite know how to explain the tuning in. It is like I get a picture of looking at the surface of the planet and all the life forms, everything. Like picking up all the golden balls and life motions along with the beingness, the totality of it. and it just starts assimilating

then the frequency changes and the beingness changes. It is like changing from a farmer to a creator but in this creator part all the body emotions disappear and you have this god like beingness, (I know a lot of you might have a button on the word god and if I use OT you will probably complain about that too, but I don't have any words to to explain it. Probably be like if Luke skywalker came down here with his ship and we just got in and became a total cause Jedi).

jim

jiminii
27th August 2013, 09:20
Yes, there is something happening and I feel like it started a couple of days ago.
So for me, I have never felt that peaceful, calm and focused for a long time. A great inner peace and I feel like completely anchored where I am right now.
I see a great time coming for us, even had some glimpses about my own future which is completely aligned with who I am at the moment.

YES .. that is exactly it. It is a peace and calm and very focused and completely anchored ... that is what it is and very powerful and you can feel the frequencies are very high and full of life

Ii's like I think it is happening now while the cabal is ready to pull off it's last attempt to destroy everything. This alignment will come in and stop all of the BS and destructive impulses dead. They will be UNABLE to implement any of their destructive impulses.

I think THIS is the EVENT that we have been waiting for.

jim

jim

naste.de.lumina
27th August 2013, 10:00
I'm not managing to balance my emotional feelings these days. If any new wave arrived, it seems to me that she is flooding me with feelings of indignation.
I hope this feeling is temporary, because I consume a lot of energy.
The news of the world do not help anything, unless you isolate yourself from all that is external.
I have been through similar moments, but they were not as intense.
It has a lot of negativity in the air and does not seem to be random. .
I have had trouble resting because when I close my eyes, a cacophony of light, lines and figures without forms of various colors, makes it difficult to keep them closed.

MariaDine
27th August 2013, 10:20
I'm not managing to balance my emotional feelings these days. If any new wave arrived, it seems to me that she is flooding me with feelings of indignation.
The news of the world do not help anything, unless you isolate yourself from all that is external.
I have had trouble resting because when I close my eyes, a cacophony of light, lines and figures without forms of various colors, makes it difficult to keep them closed.

Me too. I feel mixed energies...I feel good and at the same time I fell something that is «annoyed» or is indignated , like you said. Really weird !!!
I also see many lines and shapes made with non-geometric lines...symbols ...but they come and go so fast , I can't write them down...

spiritguide
27th August 2013, 10:24
A process is indeed unfolding, awareness is increasing, but I refrain from calling it an event. Consciousness is, always has been and will be. It is the Grand Universe.

Peace!

MariaDine
27th August 2013, 10:30
found something about it ... http://lightworkers.org/channeling/186655/opened-corridor

«...You are aware that you are in the midst of our Arcturian Corridor, which has been opened wide by the astrological/astronomical portal that opened July 29 and closes when a similar configuration is repeated on August 25. During this earth time there is a frequency of light, which is focused directly into the core of the planet and the bone marrow of your body.

Of course opening and closing are third dimensional terms, as our portals are always open. The correct, multidimensional manner to say this is that the intense energy fields as of July 29 highlight the portal. These energy fields will be active until August 25. At that time, the energies will slowly disperse. Our Corridor will still, infinitely be awaiting your entry, but the "doorway" will not be quite as obvious. »

karelia
27th August 2013, 10:31
Yes, Yes, YESSSSS! It's happening! It's tremendously huge!

Earlier in the week, realisation hit that we are the ones we've been waiting for. As a child, I was told that I will KNOW when the time comes. That time has come now.

Peace, calm, yes. But most importantly? JOY. The universe is dancing to the tune we are now playing here on Gaia. And the music is beautiful.

Calamus
27th August 2013, 10:31

Craig
27th August 2013, 10:49
I hope you are correct, I have been suffering from being overwhelmed recently reading the posts about upcoming disasters normally I brush them off, but just lately they have been leaving me icy cold. I have been trying hard to read Jiminii's posts and I am not really understanding them fully, this is disappointing to me as well. But I do occasionally get a momentary blast of joy reading some of the posts eg healing the world but this post makes me realise what I am missing and that saddens me too.

I hope I can hitch along as the ride continues. But thank you all for your posts and your understandings

Calamus
27th August 2013, 10:57

CarnageCandy
27th August 2013, 11:09
Ive struggled with my moods and emotions over the last 4 days, im now walking around watching people do the same old things, like sheep. I feel like im not really here, im just observing this mundane world i seem to live in.
Now i havent explained the above the way i want to, it sounds weird, but its genuinely the best way i can describe it.

Currently struggling to accept this world - all i see is hate, deceit, war, control, . I can see why some people state that ignorance is bliss.
I read posts about the british government wanting to shut down esoteric sites, the pending war on Syria. <sigh>

I hope this is the mass awakening we need. Wishes i could help in some way.
<3

greybeard
27th August 2013, 11:10
Yea like I said in another post just now, it really is 'out of our (little) hands' ... but Pray that our Higher Selves and the Angles above can FIX it! WE should not let it cause fear or panic, even if we are in the wake of it! WE (divine inside us) will survive all this, though part of us (physical) might suffer. Don't fear! Stay grounded in love and FAITH for solutions.

Yes Henry I agree with you.
Eckhart Tolle said that "You cant make this happen, its happening because the Totality wants it to happen, best to just let it happen" or words to that effect.
When there is humility and surrender then the best result for the higher good of all occurs.
You become a channel for the energy of consciousness to flow through.

“I am a hole in a flute that the Christ's breath moves through.....listen to this music”

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8u2SsFRpQc

enfoldedblue
27th August 2013, 11:51
Yes :) . I feel as though there is an underlying foundation that was not here before, its absence made it challenging and sometimes frightening to be here. It feels easier to trust and know everything will be ok. Easier to just allow things to unfold without feeling the need to control (out of fear).

It has been a loooooooooooooong time coming. I have been feeling this undercurrent of love growing for a long time, but for me there is definitely a new solidity to it!

WE are indeed....Beautiful :) under all this muck and grime...yes! And as the muck and grime falls away, it will become fuel for the beauty revealed beneath. We are beginning to shine.

LOVE

Spiral of Light
27th August 2013, 12:26
Yes :) . I feel as though there is an underlying foundation that was not here before

Incoming energies I am experiencing are amazingly high and powerful... like a rocket ready to launch.

I am made aware that more focus and intent are required than ever before. The new solidity that Enfolded refers to is also a part of it...and it is so welcomed by me. Too long I have waited and wondered what my true mission is. I feel that this is it. The time is now.

sirdipswitch
27th August 2013, 12:29
Peace, all is well and happening as it should...

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 12:38
Welcome to the LOVE TRAIN of Avalon and the world's awakening.

People all over the world, join in
Join the love train, the love train
People all over the world, join in
Join the love train, the love train.

Yes and it feels goot!!

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 12:43
It's almost like that feeling you get putting together a puzzle, knowing the pic on the box, and having the pieces finally come together, which brings you joy, because the picture is of unconditional love for planet, humans and all life surviving the passing/crossing. WE can lift the cataclysmic damage, and we can keep a force around those areas where people are going through it to protect them with God's help. WE can and WE do.

ulli
27th August 2013, 12:54
I believe what a lot of us are feeling about this shift is just a first wave. It is working on almost Everyone to some degree, which is great. It's just a beginning. We might have more waves of CONSIOUSNESS//ENERGY Shifts as time goes on; just don't let it overwhelm you (as it did me). Have faith that it is the GOOD thing we have all been waiting for in some way or another. Keep to your duties, and stay grounded wherever you settle in Your New Consciousness level.

[Edit: for those who feel like a NEW PERSON, you are! So be STRONG and CONFIDENT about it. Don't let anyone bring you down (those days are over!)

It's bigger. The first wave was the French Revolution ...then other monarchies falling,
the Russian Revolution, then the experimentation with new systems....
The march towards globalization has been going on for more than 200 years and there are of course many factions competing with each other about who will finally run the show of the united mankind.

Will it be the evil Illuminati, or the Taliban/Muslim brotherhood/ or the Zionists? Maybe the Chinese Secret Societies?
Will it be a fascist world superstate or a communist one?

The main thing is that people everywhere are discovering their unity...
System change is a slow process. Local communities need to be formed everywhere, independent from national government-operated grids.

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 13:02
You are coming on line. I saw the shapes of light last year, and now I'm almost balanced and feeling the need to do the good that is our mission, which is work on our shortcomings, and awaken those who are not. I go to the blogs on important issues that need someone to discuss them with a calm rational and open minded possibilities, that open the small box in the matrix, they've put "themselves in." They come here full of all the wonders, and find out that yes, what you thought was true is actually going on, and then what to do about it, by asking the higher self, and waiting for answers. As you become more aware and in tune with the vibratory rise, it will get easier to tap into the higher self, when you need to, just by thought, and bring balance to your soul in solutions and discussion for the good of ALL.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Your other intuitive senses are awakening. Don't be afraid, it's just been a long time since your soul used them.

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 13:09
I believe what a lot of us are feeling about this shift is just a first wave. It is working on almost Everyone to some degree, which is great. It's just a beginning. We might have more waves of CONSIOUSNESS//ENERGY Shifts as time goes on; just don't let it overwhelm you (as it did me). Have faith that it is the GOOD thing we have all been waiting for in some way or another. Keep to your duties, and stay grounded wherever you settle in Your New Consciousness level.

[Edit: for those who feel like a NEW PERSON, you are! So be STRONG and CONFIDENT about it. Don't let anyone bring you down (those days are over!)

and more frequently as the planet speeds up. I hope it speeds up enough to miss ISON completely and not destroy a lot with the shift. I want it to be gradual, to allow for the humans to prepare for the high floods, the damaging winds, and flooding. Please have floatation devices, inner tubes with tarp tied to move supplies in the event of heavy flooding from rivers and lakes. Please have a high ground. Because of the small percentages of negative thinking in various pockets of this country, the storms are drawn to ti. Positive energy attracted to the negative will bring change to the environment. If the people are focused on the most negative, "hate" they really feel the storms.

the churches could help here, if they got beyond the "new mega building fund." What happened to helping the poor in the churches, instead of mega buildings to heat with the tithes?

Amysenthia
27th August 2013, 13:28
I feel the energy too!! I am experiencing a strong feeling of being "centered", if that makes sense. I have also noticed that my thoughts and actions are markedly measured because I notice that whatever I think or desire seems to manifest very quickly. For example, and this might seem trivial, I was at work thinking that I would love a nice garden fresh cucumber salad for lunch. Don't you know a person I work with that was coming in for a later morning shift brought in a cucumber salad from her garden. She said out of the blue that morning she decided to make one and bring it to work. OK coincidence maybe, but this has been happening for about 2 weeks now and I could give example after example.

My work is very hectic and I often come across people during the course of a day that make it difficult to stay in balance. I notice lately that i just seem to be more of an observer. When people want me to do something that usually if I disagreed with I would challenge them, I find myself this days going whatever. While thinking it really doesn't matter anyway. One day I caught myself and thought why am I thinking this. Then I realized I have been having an deep "understanding" that we are about to face something huge on this planet. I guess I didn't even realize that I was feeling this. So I have decided to take two days off from work, which I never do, because I feel the need to be at home contemplating what I am feeling.

I think that it is interesting Jiminii that you have posted a thread that is just what I have been thinking. I also think it is interesting that while watching the MSM this morning that first headline is that investors are dumping stock left and right to buy GOLD. I remember last year reading somewhere that the sign of the (sh** is going to hit the fan time is coming), is when you see big investors starting to buy metals. I urge everyone to look at the end of the day stock reports so far metals are up exponentially.

Also, the talk here in the USA today is all about time to send air strikes to Syria because of the reports about the use of chemical weapons. We all know of course that this is all part of the problem-reaction-solution game that is being played. What I see though is that this will now pit us against Russia at the same time that we in the USA are again facing the threat of economic collapse. In October we are again going to be at the mercy of the Fed Reserve to raise the debt limit or we are in bankruptcy as a country. So it looks like in October we will be facing WW III and economic collapse.

Yet even while hearing all this I don't seem to be very concerned. Over the past few years we have had many times that we have faced dire predictions that did not come to pass. i seemed much more worried about those times. Now I just feel at PEACE and I know that I will know what to do when the time comes. I found myself last night looking over my survival gear and today I am going out to update some things. I feel that this next month or so is going to bring about some very BIG CHANGES.

jiminii
27th August 2013, 13:43
I hope you are correct, I have been suffering from being overwhelmed recently reading the posts about upcoming disasters normally I brush them off, but just lately they have been leaving me icy cold. I have been trying hard to read Jiminii's posts and I am not really understanding them fully, this is disappointing to me as well. But I do occasionally get a momentary blast of joy reading some of the posts eg healing the world but this post makes me realise what I am missing and that saddens me too.

I hope I can hitch along as the ride continues. But thank you all for your posts and your understandings

the post I wrote is the way I do it. but each person has his own way and I am just giving my ideas as i created them. The thing is mine appeared in the physical universe. I guess I could have used any other kind of imagination but the truth is imagination IS CREATION ... it is your or anyone's way to create into this. If you are having trouble getting those imaginations into the physical universe you just need more practice and making your imaginations become more real to you.

I recommend reading the phoenix lectures. It is college english the way LRH wrote it. BUT it clearly shows how thoughts work, how they lock up and don't work and how to make undo those locked up thoughts that don't work so you can make them work. I would practice with that.

jim

jiminii
27th August 2013, 13:52

the more we align the more the cabal screams. They are terrified REALLY TERRIFIED. So all their insanity is appearing now. Just keep doing what you are doing. Look at all this disasters they are inventing, (just like the psychiatrist invent all their remedies to sell more drugs and get kick backs from the drug companies).

Look at them as a cry of a wounded wolf as he is getting more cornered.

jim

jiminii
27th August 2013, 14:07

It's bigger. The first wave was the French Revolution ...then other monarchies falling,
The march towards globalization has been going on for more than 200 years and there are of course many factions competing with each other about who will finally run the show of the united mankind.

Will it be the evil Illuminati, or the Taliban/Muslim brotherhood/ or the Zionists? Maybe the Chinese Secret Societies?

System change is a slow process. Local communities need to be formed everywhere, independent from national government-operated grids.

but this is different this time. I know what everyone is talking about. This solidity when finally initialized puts in ethics SOOOO Clean that it affects everyone around it. This is quiet similar to the Peace Bringers 80 trillion years ago. Just their presence brought peace. What I am trying to say is the players are now in place. They are awaking and when this shift happens then everything gets anchored to it or just totally flips into insanity, (those with all their horrendous crimes will not be able to confront it.)

what it does is bypasses this mind of emotions and goes straight to the being. The beings will align and everything else will follow.

does anyone have a better explanation than this?

jim

Camilo
27th August 2013, 14:15
The energies have been so strong, that I've been almost unable to function on a normal fashion. I feel like in a trance and lost track of time for a couple of days. It feels like mi higher self is telling me step aside that I'm at work here.

ulli
27th August 2013, 14:21

but this is different this time. I know what everyone is talking about. This solidity when finally initialized puts in ethics SOOOO Clean that it affects everyone around it. This is quiet similar to the Peace Bringers 80 trillion years ago. Just their presence brought peace. What I am trying to say is the players are now in place. They are awaking and when this shift happens then everything gets anchored to it or just totally flips into insanity, (those with all their horrendous crimes will not be able to confront it.)

what it does is bypasses this mind of emotions and goes straight to the being. The beings will align and everything else will follow.

jim

My memory doesn't go back 80 trillion years, so I can't compare, Jim. LOL...
As far as explanations go, we do think alike...logic is what makes the eternal universe go around.

I once was confronted by someone on another forum about having this obsession with explanations.
So I ended up getting a vision of a heart monitor....how simple that curve really is.
It goes up, or spikes, then down, then a little wiggle line, then up again etc,
always repeating those three.
And so is all of life...affirming, denying, reconciling....three forces.
Most people are stuck in either first or second force patterns, more are needed
who play the third force life game, of reconciliation.
Right now the energies are third force, and it is different because there is a much larger population, far more dangerous weapons and technologies, and greater polarization than our history books have reported.
So the streaming together of first force people and second force people in the center is creating this huge energy field and light.
So, what do you think, Jim? Same conclusion, different approaches.

Camilo
27th August 2013, 14:24
I also think it is interesting that while watching the MSM this morning that first headline is that investors are dumping stock left and right to buy GOLD. I remember last year reading somewhere that the sign of the (sh** is going to hit the fan time is coming), is when you see big investors starting to buy metals. I urge everyone to look at the end of the day stock reports so far metals are up exponentially.

I've been watching gold price, and it has gone up $200 in 2 months, and it seems it's gonna keep going that way, but faster.

jiminii
27th August 2013, 14:36

jim

As far as explanations go, we do think alike...logic is what makes the eternal universe go around.

I once was confronted by someone on another forum about having this obsession with explanations.
So I ended up getting a vision of a heart monitor....how simple that curve really is.
Right now the energies are third force, and it is different because there is a much larger population, far more dangerous weapons and technologies, and greater polarization than our history books have reported.
So the streaming together of first force people and second force people in the center is creating this huge energy field and light.

well 4 waves that I know of are here and I guess more are coming. They wouldn't be sending them if they had no plan. So I don't need to look at the noise that comes from the cabal because I know all their predictions will fail.

It is just we are in it up to our noses and we weren't given any of the plan and maybe they did it this way so we could keep everyone in the dark and let the frequencies we create do what they are designed to do.

what you think?

jim

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 14:39
First realize that what you cannot change, that is beginning and end timeline that comes around, but the energies of the last times, were sometimes negative throughout the world, and therefore the dark ages overtook humanity because of the non-evolutionary spiritual teachings in life here in 3D. The fallen created a hurdle system to make you stumble and forget who you were and what you were here for.

Ask your higher self, "where now?" Wait at least 6 days or in this now 6 hrs. After all the plan was Created for Earth in 7 days, and one of them was a rest. Rest, find out what it is that overwhelms you, and look at the big picture on whether it's worth you sinking back into 3D fear to live among it, or to change it with unified goodness and guidance from yours and our higher selves. The self knows the big picture, even if you in the now, don't remember.

You'll be alright, sometimes it comes at it's own time, to each at a different time. Some still carry a lot of fear of what they don't know, but they feel it's right and trust it. The feel it's right, is when you act.

You'll be okay, it's just a lull, and we are almost where we need to be, while others are just beginning the awakening process and have lots of questions, if they dare themselves to ask. Sometimes ego uses embarrassment as a protection mechanism to survive. Ego, isn't your friend, but the non-learning programmed self, of whatever you've experienced in life and the choices based upon those teachings. There was only one teacher that came for me, and that was Christ, because only his teaching reflects the inside of me.

You know what I mean. I haven't read of any other, but then again, I don't speak or read anything but the English language, and we know how secretive that can be in translation here. Trust that your "self" knows when to slow you down until you can get your bearings again.

Godspeed to you, on the "overwhelming hurdles," to be overcome.

Delight
27th August 2013, 14:42
Yes :) . I feel as though there is an underlying foundation that was not here before, its absence made it challenging and sometimes frightening to be here. It feels easier to trust and know everything will be ok. Easier to just allow things to unfold without feeling the need to control (out of fear). LOVE

Yes, Yes, it feels like that to me...FOUNDATION.

It feels like safe "landing" now. When people describe it as energies coming in and all, I sense it more as I am filling in my "holes" solidly, wholesome, sound, true, not discounting upheaval with storms tempestuous moments.

Peace feels true with no doubt of "success". Ghosts of regret, remorse and "not good enough" haunted me and THIS certainty is new.

Failure, self denigration, scorn, derision....those beliefs don't count anymore. It is unimaginable to go to expectations of "woe". This makes me out of step when my neighbors are tragic.

What I would hold space to be: Strength and confidence and peace with others and wholeness HERE as these were what I longed to feel. It is like a flower of the longing fulfilled (coming up from deep and opening) that i would imprint on the ether.

The lotus is a great metaphor but I am not looking at the lotus as if it is "over there blooming", it feels like I am experiencing lotusness.... my muddy feet are blessed and all is for the purpose of beauty.

With my friends, there is a sense also like we have nothing to do at the moment except feel the fullness and hold the sense of Foundation as you call it.

It seems important to say that however "WHAT IS THIS?" may be described are words and words have twisted me around before. I hope I will not twist anyone around with my wordiness (because I love words). No words meant anything until I felt something. We need to use our own way of knowing.

Camilo
27th August 2013, 14:45
well 4 waves that I know of are here and I guess more are coming. They wouldn't be sending them if they had no plan. So I don't need to look at the noise that comes from the cabal because I know all their predictions will fail.

It is just we are in it up to our noses and we weren't given any of the plan and maybe they did it this way so we could keep everyone in the dark and let the frequencies we create do what they are designed to do.

what you think?

jim

Right on, right on!

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 14:52
Can't eat it or grow it to feed your family but if the metals monetary system survives, it may buy them a plate of food, because no amount of gold, can fill an empty stomach of a child, no matter the weight, if there's not food or crops growing to life.

I am Lifebringer, I hold the seeds not Monsanto, and I will give all families a chance to eat and have nutrition as we rebuild the world in LOVE. I know the communication will be better to seek those in need, by the mind, if the heart is filled with goodness and LOVE and Christ consciousness teachings. I just heard yesterday, that Buddah was their teacher in Asia, as with other ET guidance, NO one nations can be sure who's God, but WE do know there were teachers before his 2nd coming that were here and prophecising.

Now, all the guidance because of the confusion, must come from within. NSA listens in on everything else, even here, so heads up.
They see we do nothing but write, but when we focus, changes do happen. I loved what we did in the Texas flood, with more storms projected to hit, and then a big ole double rainbow sign appeared and NO rain, just drying of the waters and receeding.

I love doing stuff like that for people I don't know as anyone but human, not color bound. Feels so good. It's not their fault their neighbors draw the positive to them when spouting all the negative like a magnet. But hearts and minds are lifting, and it will be a great life again.

ulli
27th August 2013, 15:01

jim

what you think?

jim

I agree with you about a higher plan than the Cabal's, and even further than that...
that this plan is so great that it can even make use of the cabal,
in this greater scheme...
a scheme which is not life reducing, but life organizing.

soleil
27th August 2013, 15:23

ditto....i thought it was just me

white wizard
27th August 2013, 15:37
Wow last night I felt down and out, but after reading so many peoples posts about

finally feeling the shift I am re energized. Ethics my friends will be playing a big part

in this shift. As morals become a dominant part of the planet grid the Elites will have

their power bass come out right under there feet.

Sunny-side-up
27th August 2013, 16:18
I can't help but feel we need a Avalon Meditation. Energies coming in, forming yes, a calming is here to help us.
We should just stay fresh and focus on Love and Light.
Maybe an RSA could help bolster members and then bolsta others.
We have seen and awoken to such a lot recently, I think we all need a recharge!

BTW anyone suffering from fast lines and images when eyes are shut;well! I think you need to try to back up away from your vision, your too near, meditate on being away from the images and they might start slowing and making sense!

Lifebringer
27th August 2013, 16:48
[QUOTE=Craig;

Look at them as a cry of a wounded wolf as he is getting more cornered.

jim

More like the town after werewolves, and they are running trying to beat the moon.

Mandala
27th August 2013, 17:02
Yes, Yes, YESSSSS! It's happening! It's tremendously huge!

Earlier in the week, realisation hit that we are the ones we've been waiting for. As a child, I was told that I will KNOW when the time comes. That time has come now.

Peace, calm, yes. But most importantly? JOY. The universe is dancing to the tune we are now playing here on Gaia. And the music is beautiful.

Beautifully said. I felt intense energy over the weekend, intense highs and lows. Today, this morning I feel so much more at peace and balanced.

I don't fully understand the Grand Sextile alignment. Does all this energy have anything to do with this alignment that happened Aug. 24, 25, 26th? Is there really something to it? The portal opened on the 24th and closed on the 26th, or do you think it is BS? I have no idea.

Mandala
27th August 2013, 17:06
Do any of you oldies from 2010 or 2011 remember when Inelia said things had already been decided, things (the shift) were going to happen? Is this energy part of that shift. Searching for answers.

Rahkyt
27th August 2013, 18:21
We've been feeling it too, Sirayah and I. We've been relatively quiet about it, just released our first energy update (https://www.facebook.com/atmosbasehub) in a couple of weeks yesterday, in order to describe it:

Information overload abounds. As the dichotomous choice points of the current space time present us each with a choice, either love or war. And yet, in the center the roiling cauldron, stillness prevails. The world is poised on the brink of warfare, our personal lives are the culmination of choices we've made pre-consciousness and post, the balance being our commitment to change, to shift, to moving forward. And now, it feels as if nothing is moving directly, and yet all is circling around kaleidoscope-like, the potentialities seeming to beckon to us, as if to present us with a fun-house facade of false choices, all in order to return our awareness within, the fulmination of center.

For those for whom their perceptions have solidified, their peace has become a realized state of being more often than not, the fun-house attractions appear as illusory as they truly are, and the state of existing, still and peaceful in the crucible of centrifugal motion allows them to resonate within the crux of Beingness itself, allowing them to take this time to bask in the midst of this peace.

And for those moving into this space, recognizing what is incongruent to theirs and the world's highest good, the choice point has crystallized and now consists of shifting totally out of the Old. Behavior patterns are alternating now between old and new and the high energy alignments are supporting personal and collective process.

The worlds are preparing for their final separation and this is clearly evident as we migrate wholly into new representations
of life... and so, as we rest within the centrifuge of Cosmic Reset, we are able to align spiritually and even materially to our highest intentions and re-connect directly with Source, creating our Space of Being as sacred, realizing that, in a breath, all will again resume its breakneck pace and we will be taking off into the aether at rapid speed, once again.

Crazy Louie
27th August 2013, 18:52
I feel the out pouring of the spirit to be arriving right on time to help all those that will be dying. The world is heading for a change I surely agree - however many many many people do actually have to die the physical death - to the point that in the end the number left alive is so small a child will be able to write the number. I think it's okay to bring this up - that a new world will be great but an afterlife further along the path to grace will be even better. I have been in the throes of death and peacefulness is a blessing at such a time. A person who has an understanding that certain things must come to past and has a spirit of alrightness with it is in a better position to leave this realm in a peaceful fashion without bitterness, frustration and anger.

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12

New King James Version (NKJV)

11 I returned and saw under the sun that—

The race is not to the swift,
Nor the battle to the strong,
Nor bread to the wise,
Nor riches to men of understanding,
Nor favor to men of skill;
But time and chance happen to them all.
12 For man also does not know his time:
Like fish taken in a cruel net,
Like birds caught in a snare,
So the sons of men are snared in an evil time,
When it falls suddenly upon them.

karelia
27th August 2013, 22:05
<respectfully snipped>
I don't fully understand the Grand Sextile alignment. Does all this energy have anything to do with this alignment that happened Aug. 24, 25, 26th? Is there really something to it? The portal opened on the 24th and closed on the 26th, or do you think it is BS? I have no idea.

I have no clue about astronomy and am hoping Ulli or Carmody are reading your question, as they are knowledgeable. :) My gut feeling tells me it's connected in that this alignment acts like an aid, a push if you will, but for several of us, this has been happening gradually since late 2011 and intensified immensely in the last 10-14 days.

ulli
27th August 2013, 22:19
<respectfully snipped>

I have no clue about astronomy and hoping Ulli or Carmody are reading your question, as they are knowledgeable. :) My gut feeling tells me it's connected in that this alignment acts like an aid, a push if you will, but for several of us, this has been happening gradually since late 2011 and intensified immensely in the last 10-14 days.

The answers to HOW all this works means going deeply into the mysteries of an infinite mind, that created a vast multi-dimensional system which is infinite in all directions...
and made a connection between the moment of a person's first breath, and subsequent events during their lives...
or linked the parallel functionings of mathematical angles between planets, and thought patterns of joy and sorrow, that are triggered at the times those angles are formed.

Anyway, hexagrams are made up of 60 degree angles and 120 degree angles, and three oppositions, of 180 degree angles.
these angles form openings, which I call inter-dimensional star gates, and specific energy flows can be predicted and expected at those times.
Ninety degree angles are called squares in astrology, and are associated with abrupt changes, for which people are often not prepared. Those times are reality adjustments...to wake people out of their sleep.

Pluto and Uranus have been squaring for the last two years, and hence many people had their lives disrupted.
The hexagon of the last four weeks is bringing fresh ideas into people's minds, and many are making new resolutions at this time about how to proceed with their lives.

ulli
27th August 2013, 22:42
By the way, astronomers are the guys with the telescopes who look at the night skies.

Meanwhile astrologers study the correlations between what's up there and what is going on down here...

These are two different fields of study.

Calamus
27th August 2013, 22:42

Calamus
27th August 2013, 22:48

Wind
27th August 2013, 23:22
I too have been feeling these very intense energies. Usually intense doesn't mean pleasant for me and personally I have felt that old negative thought patterns and energies are surfacing and they're being pushed out of me... I have been having mood swings, at times I'm very calm and balanced and at other times I have had seemingly negative sensations. I have not been able to sleep well and it has felt as if I'm things are a little "out of balance". It seems that these energies are affecting people in different ways. I hope that things will become clearer in some way.

This recent channeling confirms my feelings:
http://aishanorth.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/the-manuscript-of-survival-part-348/

ghostrider
27th August 2013, 23:54

it will pass friend, and when it does, you will be different ... it's just growing pains, it will pass, you must endure it to get where you will be ...

Calamus
27th August 2013, 23:55

karelia
28th August 2013, 00:35
Here's something important: Lay your anger to rest. What we've just entered, this shift in consciousness, anger has absolutely no place in it, and it will stall progress. So, do yourself a favour and let it go.

Yes, I KNOW how hard this can be. But KNOW that the universe takes care of her own, and the universe also deals with those who decided to live their lives as scumbags. It's not for you to deal with. Really.

Jim has given excellent advice with regard to what to do/visualise/imagine. And you may have noticed that anger doesn't come into it. Your intentions need to be pure. You want the Best for All. The Good of the Nation comes before The Good of Yourself. Except it's a lot bigger than Nation. What's happening here on this planet is already causing ripples going outward to other places and even other universes. Keep going and join the dance. :)

Rahkyt
28th August 2013, 00:52
Karelia, I couldn't resist. Your "join the dance" comment put me directly in mind of one of the most beautiful spiritual songs I know, where that exoration is made directly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8p5n2vtz7Q

A single thread in a tapestry
though its color brightly shines
can never see its purpose
in the pattern of the grand design
And the stone that sits up on the very top
of the mountain's mighty face
doesn't think it's more important
than the stones that forms the base
So how can you see what your life is worth
or where your value lies
you can never see through the eyes of man
you must look at your life
look at your life through heaven's eyes
lai-la-lai

A lake of gold in the desert sand
is less than a cool fresh spring
And to one lost sheep, a sheperd boy
is greater than the richest king
Should a man lose everything he owns
has he truly lost his worth
or is it the beginning
of a new and brighter birth
So how do you measure the worth of a man
in wealth or strength or size
In how much he gained or how much he gave
The answer will come, the answer will come him who tries
to look at his life through heaven's eyes

And that's why we share all we have with you
though there's little to be found
When all you've got is nothing
there's lots to go around
No life can escape being blown about
by the winds of change and chance
and though you never know all the steps
you must learn to join the dance
you must learn to join the dance
lai-la-lai

So how do you judge what a man is worth
By what he builds or buys
You can never see with your eyes on earth
Look through Heaven's eyes, look at your life
Look at your life
Look at your life through Heaven's eyes

northstar
28th August 2013, 01:05
I've been feeling it for a while. Its hard to put it into words, because it is a feeling like I have never experienced before. A few words come to mind: swift, expanded, awareness, joy and play, choice, loving connection....

For those who are going through some rough spots as things get cleansed, it helps a lot to trust and allow the energies to flow.

It makes the rough patches a bit smoother. :)

Heartsong
28th August 2013, 01:48
I felt the first energies of the change a few weeks ago. These were the feelings of cohesiveness, pattern, method and purpose. I was at peace moving smoothly through my life yet still knowing of the wrongfulness that has pervaded mankind's activities.

Within the last 10 days I feel, almost hear, the chaos coming from the disintegration of mankind's transgressions. Those conditions that must come to an end are shredding into fragments. Those whose life's source is born and sustained by wrongfulness are feeling the loss. There is an anguish in defeat, a visceral cry.

Out of and from underneath the chaos is power and order like music, like a clear sky after a storm.

We have much to experience before all is well. Remember your times of elation and peace in times of despair and tumult. Do what you can to stay balanced.

All is as it should be.

Zampano
28th August 2013, 10:36
I asked my neighbour, who is a psychic and healer about if something happened the last couple of days and she said: "oh yes!"

I knew, that on the 29th of July there was the Star of David Merkaba Grand Sextile Constellation-here are some more infos on that posted by onawah

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61608-Star-of-David----Merkaba----Grand-Sextile-Portal-on-July-29th-2013

My neighbour told me, that on the 25th of August was The Twin Star of David, also called the Peace Portal.

Here I found an interesting Astrological Explaination on this constellation.

Cq2h-SoGA2o

First she explains all the planets in the alignement and arround 14.15 she starts with the general meaning of the Twin Star constellation, which is, I think, spot on.

Some keywords: Define who you are-new rebirth-new you-go ahead work on yourself-dont try to hold on the old you or old patterns
Makes sense to me

Sunny-side-up
28th August 2013, 10:56
Hi try not to focus on the bodily feels of this given energy,
focus it for some good ,
focus it on your evolution,
focus it on healing the world.
Doing any of that takes it of your mind and dose goodness :)

Love and Light, Life

Calamus
28th August 2013, 19:29

Mandala
29th August 2013, 00:25
It seems that many wrong doers are being brought to justice. In south Florida, three mayors have been arrested, along with police and other government officials. Is this happening in your area?

Calamus
29th August 2013, 00:53

Mandala
29th August 2013, 01:48
Fasten your seat belts boys and girls, we're in for a wild ride.

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 14:41
it is happening now. for last two days my whole beingness is lite up. There is a definite knowing to this beingness.
like infinity is turning on and very safe serene stable and huge presence (wish I had more words)
There are others contacting me and telling me this too.
when this turns on the entire planet will change and it is so strong that all fear is non existent ..

I heard that if you had a very strong presence that an insane person with a gun pointing straight at you would not be able to pull the trigger.

it is like that.

this presence will change everything on the planet.

anyone else know about this?

jim

ulli
3rd September 2013, 15:05
it is happening now. for last two days my whole beingness is lite up. There is a definite knowing to this beingness.
like infinity is turning on and very safe serene stable and huge presence (wish I had more words)
when this turns on the entire planet will change and it is so strong that all fear is non existent ..

I heard that if you had a very strong presence that an insane person with a gun pointing straight at you would not be able to pull the trigger.

it is like that.

jim

Those of us who are on the same page only have to look at each other's avatars and the energy starts to flow and multiply exponentially.
This is about the happiness of nations, not only a few individuals.

Delight
3rd September 2013, 15:11
Today is a new day in a state of grace in an undiscovered country that has everyone living here as friends.
I like listening to this meditation because this is what is real.
The fire keeps burning.......
1_xBLfBzVw0

Gekko
3rd September 2013, 15:30
I was receiving guidance from all over the place (but especially here). One thing that helped was to try and BREATH out (exhale) a little more than you inhale. Not sure how the works (release energy?), but it did. And Hmmm-ing on the outbreath too (or silently in your MIND-- aum, hmm, om, amen)

Henry, I just discovered this for myself this morning -- I wasn't exhaling all the way; when I do, and the energy is flowing otherwise, things can get pretty intense...

ulli
3rd September 2013, 16:08
Each inhalation is food. Air enters. Not just oxygen. But oxygen is all our lungs need, so the exhaling is done to get rid of substances which are actually toxic, like carbon dioxide. According to Gurdjieff, the food that enters our lungs is a more refined version of the food that enters our stomachs, and then the toxic elements are expelled while nutritious stuff is absorbed. So by doing effective exhalations we are in fact detoxing, I. E. purifying our system.
One more add on: The third food we take in is impressions. And our everyday dreams are then the equivalent exhalations of that food.

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 16:15

it is like that.

jim

Those of us who are on the same page only have to look at each other's avatars and the energy starts to flow and multiply exponentially.

well I started to do that with the avatars and getting the idea I am in communication with you and I started getting huge blow downs ... Exaggerated Huge Yawns.

it happened with the OT33 who contacted me too.

and another star seed today.

I am going to do a few more. WE might just be looking at a bunch of star seeds right here.

jim

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 16:25
I am also getting blow downs with Christine, Karelia, and Sierra

Huge Yawns

So I am just going to say it ... Welcome to Project Avalon starseeds

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

be back tomorrow it's putting me asleep

jim

ulli
3rd September 2013, 16:27

it is like that.

jim

well I started to do that with the avatars and getting the idea I am in communication with you and I started getting huge blow downs ... Exaggerated Huge Yawns.

I am going to do a few more. WE might just be looking at a bunch of star seeds right here.

jim

If you had been on this forum for nearly three years like many of us have been, you would see there are dozens of star seeds here...all have stuff in common.

Most of us felt out of place all of our lives, many are contactees, (in a positive sense),
lots of us do the street lights, many have a sense of mission,
yet no two people had the same spiritual path or background,
and quite a few live isolated hermit lives, or feel misunderstood
by our family members, some even have Asperger's syndrome.

The Internet was made just for us, even though loads of "normal" people are also benefitting, and giving each other needed attention.

Christine
3rd September 2013, 16:28
Friends, As I sit in the quiet of the morning before the sun arises I am aware of the growing light... not the outer light but the inner radiance. It spills over from my body out into the space around me, not content it reaches out further until I touch Source. Together we become a growing radiant Light.

Star seeds, we are starting to bloom.

Reinhard
3rd September 2013, 16:33

it is like that.

jim

I'm not sure if I 'know', but there is a definite 'lift';)

Swanette
3rd September 2013, 17:47

it is like that.

jim

jim

If you had been on this forum for nearly three years like many of us have been, you would see there are dozens of star seeds here...all have stuff in common.

Most of us felt out of place all of our lives, many are contactees, (in a positive sense),
lots of us do the street lights, many have a sense of mission,
yet no two people had the same spiritual path or background,
and quite a few live isolated hermit lives, or feel misunderstood
by our family members, some even have Asperger's syndrome.

The Internet was made just for us, even though loads of "normal" people are also benefitting, and giving each other needed attention.

Yes, I feel there is a sense of mission, but also a feeling of being on the 'outside' and observing daily life around me as if it is 'not real' anymore. I have been feeling so detached and spacey lately. I have been around some very lovely but unaware people and it has been hard for me to communicate with them without saying profound(to them) things or giving out advice knowing they would react in a confused/negative way. It makes me appear 'stuck up' to them... lol... and I do not feel superior to them at all. I know 'things they are a changin' right now. For the last month or so I have a feeling of nervous energy and excitement but also a sense of strange confusion, too. A sense that I need to stay alert at all times now in preparation for 'something'. What that 'something' is I can't tell you. Just reading these posts are helping me and I appreciate hearing all of your thoughts and feelings about this. Thank you my fellow Avalonians :)

Rahkyt
3rd September 2013, 17:56
Yes. As I try to concentrate even more on the material things that are so important, the inner distance is building again from it all. As if it is no longer of import. I've been consciously trying to ground myself with different methods, but it does not seem to be working.