PDA

View Full Version : Religious Texts and Genetic Death

Carmody
27th August 2013, 15:05
I took this post of mine from another thread, so it may be considered by a greater number of people.

Harrowing as it may be, difficult as it may be to deal with, the problem is that if it is looked at with a clear and open mind, it has far too much truth in it to be swept away and dismissed.

We can turn a dog, a pig, a cat, or chicken totally around, within 5 to 10 generations, max.

This is indisputable, it has been factually proven and done, hundreds of times.

Human beings are no different.

From this thread. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62700-Are-the-majority-here-bias-with-the-Bible&p=721010#post721010)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing to understand about books, is, if books survive generations ...then the books actually begin to genetically change the humans involved with the given book.

Eg, look at what the Talmud has done to genetic selection, over time, in the world Khazar-Ashkenazi genetic selection. Those who do not want to adhere to it, they step away. Those who do ahdhere, they stay and re-enforce, and breed within the group.

What the Koran has done to middle eastern bloodlines. Same again.

What the bible, in the various countries and geographic areas, has done to genetic selection among hard core Christians. Same again.

What the book of Mormon, has done to the genetics of Mormons. Same again.

Over time the trend is that the the book controls the expression of the people and the genetics, not the people (the people cease to be in control of their basic point of expression and being).

Their genetics, and their fundamental expression as a being...over time, align with the book, and the book's expression.

The given priests and scholars of the given associated book, they try to make sure that they steer that expression. But, some aspects are out of their control, trending tells the tale, over time.

~~~~~~~

The book, affecting all involved...... over time... is the core of the change in genetic expression, it NARROWS the given people into a filtered and blinkered existence, where failure and conflict with others...is the ultimate assured outcome.

Dogma is Death. Dogma is War. Dogma is failure to live.

Dogma is the binding and the creation of slavery into being the genetically blind.

TargeT
27th August 2013, 15:13
I think these dogmatic approaches only work in an informationally stifled population.

I bet the trend will shift as global communication continues; I think the global network and "sharing" mentality that it promotes will shift this, but it will take time, perhaps not as much compared to what the various religions have taken however.

Calamus
27th August 2013, 15:19

DNA
27th August 2013, 15:22
I changed my mind with my initial post and went with my second thought instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second thought

It's funny you should bring this topic up for consideration Carmody.
For the last two days I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I've read in enough places where upon I am unable to easily dismiss the idea that there have been several genetic modifications done to mankind since the initial creation of homo sapiens via the Annunaki genetic adaptation of Neanderthals.

Here is the rub.
If it is true that we have been genetically altered some seven times with the subsequent populations rubbed out if you will, what do you think the reasons are for the modifications?

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
I think the upgrades were downgrades.
I think these downgrades made mankind less dangerous and more easy to control.
Via Religion

So if what Carmody states is true I would offer that religion plays a role in a grand scheme of genetic control that began with our, ahem, "gods" wanting docile easy to control docile populations of pliable people

So this leads me to a question.
How could we bring the wolf back from the domsticated dog?
How can we see the true form of man, that dangerous creature that needed so many genetic manicals and chains?

What would this person see that we do not?

Calamus
27th August 2013, 15:27

northstar
27th August 2013, 15:37
The thing to understand about books, is, if books survive generations ...then the books actually begin to genetically change the humans involved with the given book.

Over time the trend is that the the book controls the expression of the people and the genetics, not the people (the people cease to be in control of their basic point of expression and being).

Their genetics, and their fundamental expression as a being...over time, align with the book, and the book's expression.

The given priests and scholars of the given associated book, they try to make sure that they steer that expression. But, some aspects are out of their control, trending tells the tale, over time.

Dogma is the binding and the creation of slavery into being the genetically blind.

*deep breath"
This took my breath away.
Wow! this is a deep insight which makes a LOT of sense when it is stated like this. Where did this idea come from Carmody?

ulli
27th August 2013, 16:09
Is it really genetics, or is just repeated thought patterns?
Why are kids leaving the churches then, if their genes were in charge?

If I believed in genetics I would have died of cancer by now.
All my relatives who died were hand-wringing cancer-fearing people
and they all believed in the hereditary (genetics) aspect then brought it on.

While my belief in the power of belief itself, and not genetics, breaks that pattern.

The whole game of religious clergy is to trap people into their interpretation of holy scripture...
and thus man-made belief systems, or dogmas.

Meanwhile if holy scripture is read by an individual, alone,
it can provide great personal guidance in specific situations, just as dreams can.

And yes, you are spot on....dogma is death, as is all mechanical repetitive and indoctrinated thinking.

The only hope for mankind is to become free from all imitation,
from the games of mind-manipulators,
from clergymen;
people need to learn to think for themselves,
to investigate independently what is truth, and what is apparent.

Each human being is unique and needs to embrace their uniqueness,
before stepping out into the collective oneness paradigm...

After that hang on to both truths...paradoxical as that may seem.
We are all one, and we are also all separate and unique.

Ernie Nemeth
27th August 2013, 16:28
I think we need to think bigger. I am wondering now if this isn't all part of resource stripping our world for off world entities. Ya, dumb down the general populace, that's par for the course when using people as slaves. Don't want a smart slave figuring out the scam and starting some alternate media sites or otherwise bringing to light the lies of the system designed to enslave.

But I've been wondering, if you are a long lasting species that's been around a few million years, how would you strip mine an entire planet? I think these geological upheavals, where there are mass extinctions, pronounced weather abberations and natural disasters, are part of that process. I think they strip the readily available resources using a slave race of indigenous species. Then when all the easily tapped stuff is gone, begin the geological upheaval so as to turn the material in the earth around until another round of easily stripped resources are exhausted again. Then turn over the material again anad again to get at all the good stuff inside the earth.

What do you think, could it go that far? There are many data points to at least make a case for this sort of planetary strip mining.

DNA
27th August 2013, 16:38
I think we need to think bigger. I am wondering now if this isn't all part of resource stripping our world for off world entities. Ya, dumb down the general populace, that's par for the course when using people as slaves. Don't want a smart slave figuring out the scam and starting some alternate media sites or otherwise bringing to light the lies of the system designed to enslave.

But I've been wondering, if you are a long lasting species that's been around a few million years, how would you strip mine an entire planet? I think these geological upheavals, where there are mass extinctions, pronounced weather abberations and natural disasters, are part of that process. I think they strip the readily available resources using a slave race of indigenous species. Then when all the easily tapped stuff is gone, begin the geological upheaval so as to turn the material in the earth around until another round of easily stripped resources are exhausted again. Then turn over the material again anad again to get at all the good stuff inside the earth.

What do you think, could it go that far? There are many data points to at least make a case for this sort of planetary strip mining.

I agree with what you are stating.
But it may be that they only require very specific items.

For instance, and I think this is hilarious.
How many folks here are privy to Fort Knox? When was the last time you saw a inventory done by an indepedent third party?

I think it would be quite ingenious to declare Gold as the resource that backs all currency and then have paper handed out in it's place.
Only to take all gold procured off world and let the natives carry their paper.
Think about it, it wasn't that long ago that it was illegal to own gold in the United States. From 1933 to 1974

northstar
27th August 2013, 16:38
So if what Carmody states is true I would offer that religion plays a role in a grand scheme of genetic control that began with our, ahem, "gods" wanting docile easy to control docile populations of pliable people

How can we see the true form of man, that dangerous creature that needed so many genetic manacles and chains?

another deep breath for me.
There is something about this thread that is setting off rockets in my brain.
For those of you who find this stuff "old hat", sorry and please bear with me because I'm new to these ideas.

Yes, dear DNA.
If we have been deliberately domesticated (it goes against everything I was taught in school but these days I am questioning everything)...
if we have been deliberately domesticated then it follows that the pure and powerful untouched version is still there inside us.
Yikes, big lightbulbs are going on and dots are connecting for me.

Super thread!

Carmody
27th August 2013, 16:41

But I've been wondering, if you are a long lasting species that's been around a few million years, how would you strip mine an entire planet? I think these geological upheavals, where there are mass extinctions, pronounced weather aberrations and natural disasters, are part of that process. I think they strip the readily available resources using a slave race of indigenous species. Then when all the easily tapped stuff is gone, begin the geological upheaval so as to turn the material in the earth around until another round of easily stripped resources are exhausted again. Then turn over the material again anad again to get at all the good stuff inside the earth.

We've been known to do things like genetically alter a yeast cell to have that modified yeast cell provide us with a specific enzyme...when the yeast cell is added to a specific slurry or mix.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trehalose (IIRC it involves a yeast extraction process of some sort)

Essentially, such thinking on human development and expression...could amount to the same. Depends on what way and level a human race is being looked at.

We kill and eat cows, feed them back to the cows, and we use their throats to manufacture glucosamine for our joint issues (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glucosamine)..and we make coats and car seats out of their hides. And much more. As above, so below. No reason why we should not be a given menu, if we make a menu out of others.

If simplicity is there in the maintenance of a given scenario, and the costs are largely outweighed by the given advantages, then there is no reason that we cannot be on someone's ledger.

lightseeker
27th August 2013, 18:32
Carmody, i think there may be some truth to what you are saying. Various spiritual/religious/dogmatic teachings may very well have an impact on our genetics.
The field of epi-genetics suggests that we can influence changes in our own genetic makeup by making changes to ourselves from within. Sound familiar!! I suspect that a combination of influences from various teachings mentioned above coupled with the firm beliefs of those who follow such teachings may very well bring about either very positive or negative changes in people through the manipulation of their DNA. In other words if a believer believes with all their heart that such and such is the only truth and that certain forms of worship/diet/rituals are necessary for a balance life and well being according to those believers, could this have an impact on their DNA either for the better or for the worse.

After all if we are spiritual being having a human experience and only conciousnes exists; then conciousnes is what changes and creates our world. The changes are made from within and flow out which creates the world we chose to live and see about us. Unfortunately the majority of humanity is unaware that they have such power to create. a fully concious human who is awake and aware is actively creating its life experience moment to moment. Do we not strive to do this?

So, books are powerful because they have the ability to influence our thinking in profound ways which may very well affect our behaviour, and DNA. Does this make any sense?
Lightseeker

Carmody
27th August 2013, 18:46
Well, you can take it to points beyond the basics, but the point is already real.

That we breed ourselves like cows being bred for specifics, if we allow dogmatic text intrusion into our lives across multiple generations. We automatically attract and associate with like, and thus we breed ourselves into the shape that reflects the given book.

This is established from the facts that surround dogmatic texts which have stood the test of time. we make ourselves into the reflection of the text, which establishes itself as same, over time, over generations.

Stockholm genetics! Created over time.....

Being in North America, over generations, can cause one to identify with the land as if there was never any conflict over it, over the past 200 years. To be blank on that subject, unknowing, unrealizing. In a similar (but not exactly the same) way, as generations pass, we can be lost to the understanding that we have been shaped by the given dogmatic text.

One can be a 25-30 year old adult, or even a pre-teen (further down the road) in Israel, for example, and have no understanding of what has gone on before. To live a new norm.

The deal is not to fight, but to hold the land long enough so that the pattern is established and the fight dies from the relationship to the issue being lost. (the idea behind places like Israel, or the USA, for that matter)

Similarly, we can become blanked to the polarization of our will, desires, aims, thinking and overall genetic expression being changed by a book, over 1000 years, or 30 generations.

30 generations of genetic shift, drift, and re-enforcement. Built in mindset and blindness.

And when you have throwbacks occur, one of awareness...kill it.

The global village, is kinda making a mess out of that specialization and team/faction warring aspect of control, though.

The gawd-damn things are interbreeding!

Keep slapping them on the forehead to induce a fear state and lack of thinking, fear them out of global travel, push them back into their tribal villages, etc etc.

TargeT
27th August 2013, 18:57

I agree with what you are stating.
But it may be that they only require very specific items.

For instance, and I think this is hilarious.
How many folks here are privy to Fort Knox? When was the last time you saw a inventory done by an indepedent third party?

I think it would be quite ingenious to declare Gold as the resource that backs all currency and then have paper handed out in it's place.
Only to take all gold procured off world and let the natives carry their paper.
Think about it, it wasn't that long ago that it was illegal to own gold in the United States. From 1933 to 1974

IMO gold and concentrated/ purified fissile material, why do we have so many breeder reactors (aka nuclear power plants) spread all over the globe, what is their real purpose? (it's not power, otherwise they wouldn't bother with cooling towers, they would have more turbines to generate power!... all that wasted heat that could be power is very telling).

there are many hints from hollywood on this, the latest being Cowboys and Aliens.

ROMANWKT
27th August 2013, 18:59
Hi Carmody. I think you're bang on, by what we think we become, reading is exactly that, thinking, thoughts, its part of the law of attraction.

PRESS PICTURE TO EXPAND

Regards

roman

Calamus
27th August 2013, 20:33

Kristin
27th August 2013, 20:40
This is an excellent thread! Very much looking forward to hearing more about the origin of the idea... genetic slavery has been on my mind for quite some time. Yet I also watch the Earth in it's total, when it's functioning (without dogma to run it) ... such beauty and diversity. Now we have Monsanto... the dots connect. Fascinating.

From the Heart,
Kristin

CdnSirian
28th August 2013, 03:24
This thread is like looking into a gazing ball - O.M.G. - someone! Turn it off!

From the OP and all the replies I would say we get how this works! We are in this but not of this.

MargueriteBee
28th August 2013, 03:39
Havent read the whole thread yet but what about the Cathars? Is the reason the catholic church wiped them out was to end their genetics?

Carmody
28th August 2013, 04:49
This is an excellent thread! Very much looking forward to hearing more about the origin of the idea... genetic slavery has been on my mind for quite some time. Yet I also watch the Earth in it's total, when it's functioning (without dogma to run it) ... such beauty and diversity. Now we have Monsanto... the dots connect. Fascinating.

From the Heart,
Kristin

Part of the answer, is over here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62648-Dear-Bill-Ryan-Would-you-PLEASE-watch-the-Galen-Winsor-Nuclear-Scare-Scam-lectures--&p=721436&viewfull=1#post721436

sandy
28th August 2013, 05:00
Great thread and insights and now I know why I have always hated dogma and refused to fit in all my life :)

Calamus
28th August 2013, 14:52

Jake
28th August 2013, 14:55
I'm Thinking Of Making A StDy Of ThIs Thread, As It Is. Especially After Watching (Listening) To AVideo Pasted Today In The INTEGRITY thread ....

Yes, I cannot wait. You have an exceptional mind,, :)

Calamus
28th August 2013, 14:58

Star Mariner
28th August 2013, 16:42
I agree here Carmody, I believe the idea is right because the written word is just a form of communicating energy, and energy affects/changes/moulds matter, so indeed humans have it in them to program and engineer themselves based on energetic input.

Second thought

It's funny you should bring this topic up for consideration Carmody.
For the last two days I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I've read in enough places where upon I am unable to easily dismiss the idea that there have been several genetic modifications done to mankind since the initial creation of homo sapiens via the Annunaki genetic adaptation of Neanderthals.

Here is the rub.
If it is true that we have been genetically altered some seven times with the subsequent populations rubbed out if you will, what do you think the reasons are for the modifications?

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
I think the upgrades were downgrades.

There is another element to this DNA, it is more complicated than simple upgrades or downgrades. I believe that there were pockets of different expressions of humanity in ancient times, different experiments/projects going on in different places. Some humans, which emerged from the original seeding, were endowed with the capacity to fully realise their ability and connection to Source, others less so, and some none at all. The Neanderthals were phased out. This is obvious. The highest expression though, in the most recent age, were the Atlanteans, who reached a physical/mental/spiritual zenith some 70k years ago, but abused the power they attained, and the planet, in a very big way. They 'fell' in every respect. (they reached a point where they very nearly destroyed the earth, which was not allowed to happen). A few aspects of this civilization continued to exist openly in various places up to about 12k years ago, when they vanished (from our perception) for good.

What remained, was a happy medium, homo sapiens - us, a third-density lifeform, which had been going along by itself for a long time already. We inherited the earth and spread across its surface (eventually, as seen today, like a plague). We were made to be far more advanced than the simple Neanderthals, but not nearly of the same calibre as the Atlanteans. Ultimately, many beings who were of the Atlantis energy incarnated from then on in the simpler human model (us).

In many ways this earlier epoch of Atlantis, and everything that happened, has been inherited and absorbed into homo sapiens' destiny. We have carried those lessons - karmically - into our lives for reparation, and to learn from them. What has transpired is a life form that, lacking the spiritual connection (amnesia) of Source, and the higher Powers of old which were so blatantly misused, it has focused heavily on progression and technical improvement without much of a spiritual barometer to guide us. Interesting really, because in Atlantis thus armed, it led to their ruin. Now disarmed of it, the result is little different (although there are other factors at play this time round - another topic entirely).

turiya
28th August 2013, 16:49

“...an unknown ‘something’ has taken possession of a smaller or greater portion of the psyche and asserts its hateful and harmful existence undeterred by all our insight, reason, and energy, thereby proclaiming the power of the unconscious over the conscious mind, the sovereign power of possession.”-- Carl Gustav Jung

Seems to be due to a basic lost of trust... which was the consequential loss of our loss of psychic ability to communicate (cummune) with each other & the rest of the animal species. This resulting in more fear & distrust amongst ourselves & other animal species. Fear was the driving force that broke up humanity into separate smaller groups. The priest faction, also among the fallen, took advantage & held certain "secret knowledge" written in books to hold power over the rest of the the community in which they resided.

Chris Thomas wrote:

"With hindsight the story can be told:

The problems began with the slowing of the higher brain functions. This is to do with our abilities to psychically communicate with other people and other living things on the planet. We, ever so slowly, began to notice that it was increasingly difficult to communicate in this way.

All souls within the universe communicate by psychic means and so, to those who were on Atlantis, this form of communication was natural. As we began to, apparently slow down, losses to this function were the first to be noticed. It was a little like television reception. Normally, the reception and transmission was perfectly clear but 'interference' began to be noticed. Images and messages began to become a little 'fuzzy' around the edges and then they gradually slowed so that an act of extreme concentration was required to pass even the simplest messages. This slowing took place over several hundred years; this is why it took so long to notice.

Other things then began to happen. Our communication with wild predatory animals was instantaneous but this began to slow and so we began to feel threatened by their presence, particularly at night. We began to build shelters, communal sleeping places where a guard could be kept to ensure that no predators could approach unnoticed. The beginnings of the loss of trust between man and animals.

This loss of trust began to build fear amongst the human population, very subtly at first but also insidious, like a drip feed into the subconscious. Never before had this kind of fear and mistrust ever been experienced. We began to shrink inwards, away from the world. Daytime was fine but night time began to hold fear for us. Protection became an issue whereas it had never been before.

As fear began to take hold, we also began to close inwards into ourselves and we began to argue. Factions began to form. Aggression began to show up for the first time. How? We lived on a world of perfect harmony. For fifteen thousand years we had lived in harmony with all living things, now we had begun to develop fear for other living things and aggression towards each other.

Then things really started to deteriorate... "

SOURCE: The Universal Soul by Chris Thomas (pages 19-20)

____________________-=-____________________

Chapter 10 – Language and Writing

Up to about 16,000 years ago we were able to maintain our abilities to communicate psychically – we did not use spoken or written language. Our ability to remember the results of our investigations and to freely access the Akashic meant that nothing was physically recorded.

As we began to lose these higher functions, we found we needed to find a way of recording information. For this purpose, we developed “hieroglyphs”. We are used to seeing the forms of hieroglyphs in South America and Egypt but these are forms that occurred at a later time. The original forms of hieroglyphs were not written or painted but were cut into stone.

These original hieroglyphs were a form of psychic “aide memoire”. The way they were formed was by psychically imprinting your thoughts into the stone itself, a kind of a psychic “stone carving” which was not read as a language but the image was “read” by focusing your thoughts on the carving and the memories stored within it would be psychically transferred directly into the brain.

For example, the whole of the base of the Great Pyramid was psychically “carved” in this way to remind people how to use the Pyramid. All of these particular carvings were lost when the limestone facing stones to the Pyramid were stripped for building material in later times.

Most of the original forms of hieroglyphs carved into stone in South America have also been lost. The carved hieroglyphs that have been found in recent years are more along the lines of a written language. As we continued our slow loss of psychic functions, we gradually also lost the ability to carve & read these kinds of hieroglyphs, and so about 12,000 years ago, we began to develop a more written form of language.

This first “root” language was based on the electrical impulses that flow up & down the spine and looked more like a modern “bar code” than writing. However, this first written form is the basis for all other forms of language, especially Cuneiform, Ogham and Runes.

Along with the need to develop writing came the need to develop spoken language. Psychic communication allows one to directly transfer information to another person – not only meaning but sensory information is transferred as well. As we lost our ability to communicate in this way, we developed a spoken language to be able to fulfil some of these lost functions.

There was a single spoken language developed originally, but as each of the six groups became more isolated, they developed their own regional variations.

The need to develop language, both spoken & written, reflected how far we had fallen from our origins. In just 8,000 years we had gone from fully psychic beings to ones who had lost many of the original psychic capabilities and our life expectancy had dropped from an average of 1,500 years to an average of 500 years.

The Formation of the “Priesthood”

Despite this general loss of higher functions, there were those who tried to maintain their whole souls within the body. Unfortunately, the number of people to do this was dropping. In order that the knowledge was not lost, some people took on the role of remembering how to use the Pyramids.

To activate the King’s Chamber, a sound sequence was required and this sound sequence came to be known as “The Keys of Enoch”. These sound sequences were extremely important as they triggered reverberations and standing wave responses within the King’s Chamber which re-merged the soul back into the body. If the knowledge of these sounds was lost, the Pyramids could not be used and we would not have a way to regain our lost abilities.

Really speaking, these “Keepers of the Keys of Enoch” were the first form of a secret society or “priesthood” – those who retained a certain type of knowledge which was not generally available to everyone.

In Egypt, a tradition was begun where someone who chose to regain their higher psychic functions was educated by the Priests in how to regain and retain these faculties, and eventually, became known as Pharaoh. In other traditions, in the other five regions, those which retained this higher knowledge became known as Kings. The original function of the Pharaoh or King was to be someone who could access full knowledge of who and what we are and lead us to regaining the ability to re-merge the whole soul back into the body.

The method of remembering knowledge was slightly different in Britain. Silbury Hill still performed its energy intake function to provide the energy boost needed but the memory of how to use Stonehenge was recorded in stones.

Between 10,000 and 7,000 years ago, the stone structures that make up the original six circles to Avebury were gradually built. Instead of using hieroglyphs, as elsewhere, the stone avenues and circles of Avebury had the necessary knowledge psychically imprinted into them. In this way the stones were “read” in a process similar to psychometry. Essentially, those who wished to re-merge the whole soul back into the body “showered” themselves in the energy of Silbury then progressed through each of the Avebury circles en-route to the energy available at the Stonehenge circles.

The “hill” at Silbury was not built until about 7,000 years ago and acts as an “accumulator” – a battery – to give a large energy boost to those who wished to use it.

Eventually, by about 8,000 years ago, we had fallen so far from our original state that we needed to find a new approach. Also at the time we were temporarily cut off from the rest of the Universe for reasons that we did not learn for some time (see Chapter Eleven).
SOURCE: SYNTHESIS by Chris Thomas (pages 89-92)

turiya :cool:

Calamus
28th August 2013, 17:17

ceetee9
28th August 2013, 19:51

What do you think, could it go that far?Yes, it's called farming and we're the crop. ;)

soleil
28th August 2013, 20:10

How can we see the true form of man, that dangerous creature that needed so many genetic manacles and chains?

another deep breath for me.
There is something about this thread that is setting off rockets in my brain.
For those of you who find this stuff "old hat", sorry and please bear with me because I'm new to these ideas.

Yes, dear DNA.
If we have been deliberately domesticated (it goes against everything I was taught in school but these days I am questioning everything)...
if we have been deliberately domesticated then it follows that the pure and powerful untouched version is still there inside us.
Yikes, big lightbulbs are going on and dots are connecting for me.

Super thread!

if i were to take this one step further. we would need to learn for ourselves how to tap into the untapped portion of our source/spirit.
if everyone knew that we could all literally be one, and learn to BE AS one....like say....learn that we can all leave our body and also learn how to heal ourselves, and learn the fact that we CAN heal ourselves....

i think this is what we CAN do, that we ARENT doing that we SHOULD do.

DNA
28th August 2013, 22:55
There is another element to this DNA, it is more complicated than simple upgrades or downgrades. I believe that there were pockets of different expressions of humanity in ancient times, different experiments/projects going on in different places. Some humans, which emerged from the original seeding, were endowed with the capacity to fully realise their ability and connection to Source, others less so, and some none at all. The Neanderthals were phased out. This is obvious. The highest expression though, in the most recent age, were the Atlanteans, who reached a physical/mental/spiritual zenith some 70k years ago, but abused the power they attained, and the planet, in a very big way.

I have a correlation I have been pondering for the past few days that fits very well with what you are talking about.

My uncle Bruce, a salt of the earth, backwoods country type who enjoys hunting and putting lead shot in just about anything that moves has a big foot story that has always troubled him.
The animal itself didn't trouble him as much as his reaction to the animal.
What troubles Bruce is that he cannot explain his reaction to his interaction with Bigfoot, he didn't do what he knows he should have done, and even now to this day you will see him get lost in thought and troubled by his reaction which was so against his normal behavior, which would have been to put a cap in bigfoot's ass.

Long story short, Bruce was standing at the water's edge of a small lake outside of Hannibal Missouri. His buddy was fifty foot into the water on a small row boat.
While Bruce was casting his line into the water comforted by the presense of his 357, a large upright hairy man came crashing through the small treees and brush, came to the waters edge no more than twenty feet away from Bruce and began drinking from the lake. The creature must have sensed Bruce's presense, he looked at Bruce and let out a blood curdling howl like scream while staring into the depths of my uncle's soul. Bruce stood there frozen, and as the animal bounded off back into the woods Bruce's fishing companion yelled from the boat, "Damn Bruce, I thought I was going to have to go back home and tell you're new wife that you had been eaten by a monster".

The reaction to all of this is what is pertinent to the story.
Bruce then continued to fish for the next three hours as if nothing had ever happened. And he and his buddy NEVER talked about it again.
Bruce to this day cannot figuire out why he didn't, firstly pull out his gun in case the creature attacked, and secondly he can't figuire out why he didn't follow the creatures trail afterwards, and thirdly why he just stood there like nothing ever happened.
The whole thing troubles Bruce to no end. And to a man who takes any type of confrontation very seriously and reacts with the utmost male bravado and violence, this was so out of character as far as his reaction to the event that day that it has troubled him ever sense.

Now I have to correlate some Ingo Swann so I can get to Atlantis so bear with me.

Ingo Swann stated that he was under the impression from his days of inventing Remote Viewing and working for a secret branch of the intelligence agency that he had ran into what he termed non-human humans. The difference these non-human humans had from us, was that they had telepathy+. Telepathy meaning they could read your mind, the + meaning they could send a message into your mind and it would bypass your decision making process. The + meant that these folks could affect you and make you do or not do things against your will.

Most folks think these individuals Ingo ran into were aliens. I'm not so sure about that. Part of me thinks these individuals may be part of our ancient ancestors who have either hidden in underground bases for the millenias or they have off world capability, but probably both.

Now, here is the good part.

Have you ever wondered why Bigfoot has never been shot?
As many times as folks have seen bigfoot, no one can ever take a shot at the big fella. Folks always give some reason that indicates their hummanity got involved because the being looked so human.
I do not think this is why.
Human beings, will essentially shoot at anything.
I think it is very telling that almost no one ever so much as lifts a finger to stop or molest a big foot in any way.

Melba Ketchum, who had claimed her sequencing of Sasquatch DNA samples (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10427105.htm) revealed “a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor.”

I find the above quote intriguing to no end. It basically agrees with what Edgar Cayce stated about bigfoot. That bigfoot was a genetic experiment from Atlantis, one of the many genetic crosses between man and animal. Using Bear genetics.

And here is where I'm trying to get to.
The article states that bigfoot is only about 13,000 years old.
So there you go.
Bigfoot has a form of telepathy+ because he is a hold over from ancient man.
Bigfoot has more of those genetics from ancient man in the form of ESP than we do because he never had it bred out of him.
This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.

I could go on but this is getting long.
Take care all.

ThresholdRising
29th August 2013, 00:08
You should look up epigentics. We adapt to our percieved environment. These books can have a major part of a beings belief systems, which effects the way they percieve their reality which then changes their genes.

I agree with most of your post but I do believe that Dogma could be a good thing if your dogma is upholding something that is beneficial to you survivng and thriving. Of course the day will come when this Dogma is no good to us.

Calamus
29th August 2013, 00:33

Carmody
29th August 2013, 00:56
I don't mind a ramble, as I'm usually the one introducing the off topic ramble.

Here's one, related, at least. (happened, idea/clarity wise, after an extended discussion with an exorcist)

Micheal newton, in his books, speaks of the work he's done in hypnotism and 'life between lives'.

In those books he speaks of how, during our time off from being human, we go to places like..er..other planets. In our ethereal form.

When we do, we can 'join' with animals, beasts and basically 'ride within them', and frolic with them, in their bodies and in their primitive minds.

This I can do, I've done it before. (edit: with people too, but you never heard me say that.....*)

now, in his book 'growing up psychic (http://www.amazon.com/Growing-Up-Psychic-Skeptic-Believer/dp/0738719617)' (an incredibly 'pee yourself funny' book, for psychic types), Micheal Bodine speaks on how spirits would try to occupy just about anyone. specifically drunks, or those with their guard down.

Point; If we eat meat, we bring our vibrations down. If we ingest the DNA of animals, we breach our own strength, we cut our own growing legs out from under us and put ourselves into a position that is loaded with the prerequisites for possession by others.

(I have worked in controlling the hindbrain of crowds before, not all that difficult)

Now, if we kill animals horribly, then we build that into ourselves even more powerfully.

I've even suffered the re-living of the death of the animal that I might be consuming at the given time. (beef, etc)

In the final analysis, you will never reach enlightenment or any form of 'peak', while on this planet, if you have meat on the menu.

So, continue to eat meat, continue the drop in vibrations. Slaughter the animals even more horribly and carelessly. Be my guest. It's a case of falling harder and harder down a hill.

*Just keep eating that meat........

(genetically, I'm a mutt, with 9 different backgrounds in the first generation back, so we're taking 'reintegration' of old blood, like dogs breeding in the wild and breeding back to the original 'dog').

Better stop those dang humans and their global travel and interbreeding! Get back to your village and read your dang book!

DNA
29th August 2013, 02:36
That's a great story, DNA. I'd love to meet Bruce! But more, I'd like to meet his friend in the boat ...

Not many people 'here' seem to consider a group of, essentially super-Men, that have been called by names like "The Great White Brotherhood."

Since the time of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, at which point she released the subject called Theosophy, have been said to have "magical" powers of all kinds, including telepathy. Since that time, circa 1875, MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED on this planet, when it comes to technology and industrialization.

I've been considering that if these men have the powers ascribed to them, and for thousands of years mind you (they are said to exist), such powers as, well Immortality-- but let's call it 'cell regeneration.'

These SOB's must have been more than WISE, and if you read books, or rather 'passages' ascribed to them, they come off as VERY, very Intelligent. So intelligent that they always talked about 'externalizing' their 'hierarchy' at some future date.

It has occurred to me recently that might be happening, and might have been happening for decades.

That's all I care to express of this line of thought, for your consideration.

Oh! Either Bruce's friend had mind control over that situation, or that Harry Beast, as it was. How did Bruce's friend turn out?

Curious,
-R

I find what you are saying fascinating. I have always liked Madame Blavatsky myself, for reasons too numerous to count, her writings lend one a sense of mystery with the idea that she has access to this most ancient of works "The Book of Dyzyn".

As well as the fact that she writes really well.

I find there is a bit of a correlation in terms of what I'm talking about in so far as Blavatsky is concerned.
Blavatsky is intimatly associated with Mt. Shasta.
Many of Blavatsky's followers felt there was an ancient group of humans that lived under Mt. Shasta.

Billy Meier states that an ancient race of humans lived on an island in the area of Great Britian called Hyperborea. The island has since sunk.
He states the folks who used to live here moved to Mt. Shasta. There is quite a bit in terms of history when it comes to the Hyberboreans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea)

I state all of this because it could very well be that the folks Madamme Blavatsky was in communication with could have been a underground dwelling race of humans from an ancient undilluted advanced genetic stock still living on the planet.

The blond women Ingo Swann saw in the grocery store in his book "penetration" who was a human with telepathy+, that interaction took place in a town in Northern California. Not too far from Mt. Shasta if I'm not mistaken.

Also, as far as Bruce's friend is concerned.
They had been best friends since High School.
I've never met the individual, because the day they saw bigfoot was the last day they ever saw eachother.

Rahkyt
29th August 2013, 06:53
What troubles Bruce is that he cannot explain his reaction to his interaction with Bigfoot, he didn't do what he knows he should have done, and even now to this day you will see him get lost in thought and troubled by his reaction which was so against his normal behavior, which would have been to put a cap in bigfoot's ass.

I always love it when hip hop slang finds its way into otherwise normative discussions and actually fits perfectly. If I'd been drinking when I read this I would have snorted liquid out of my nose.

Bruce then continued to fish for the next three hours as if nothing had ever happened. And he and his buddy NEVER talked about it again.
Bruce to this day cannot figuire out why he didn't, firstly pull out his gun in case the creature attacked, and secondly he can't figuire out why he didn't follow the creatures trail afterwards, and thirdly why he just stood there like nothing ever happened.

Sounds like a subliminal/telepathic command was given to your Uncle and his friend. You stated later:

Also, as far as Bruce's friend is concerned.
They had been best friends since High School.
I've never met the individual, because the day they saw bigfoot was the last day they ever saw each other.

Obviously your implication is that there was some psychic editing and re-directing going on by Sasquatch and that this is the reason why he and his relatives have been able to co-exist with humanity up till this day even as their natural habitat has continued to shrink. And that this is an ongoing ability.

This correlates well with popular lore regarding telepathy and also direct experience. Carmody has alluded to some of his own experiments with crowds. Ive had experiences of being able to manipulate people using words but also guiding mentally beneath the words.

I rather think that books, dogma, do exactly what has been explained in this thread. I might even add that the books possess consciousness. And that those in thrall to the books are a part of that book-consciousness, compelled to carry out the dictates of the book. Like Harry Potter. People live that. Their lives revolve around the worldview that book proselytizes. Any other popular book fits the mold. I grew up in the 70s and 80s reading Marvel Comics from the time they were 25 cents. Now I see the Marvel universe come to life in the movies.

These are in line with the times. Forward thinking, magical thinking, so a bit more open. Other books, like the bible and the koran, a bit different. Still magical, but filled with commandments. Directives. Parameters that guide the mind into certain channels. Channels that become embedded as synaptic linkages and neural nets. The mind takes pathways it is used to. Thinks in predictable patterns.

It is easy for Bigfoot or any other psychic beings to either gently or violently force a mind unused to thinking outside of its normal channels back into those channels. They're there for the thinking. Even if the stimuli is out of the norm. Just a gentle or not-so-gentle nudge here, a push and a tweak there, it's done. Your Unc and his friend are fishing after seeing Bigfoot, enjoying the day as they had planned to do prior to that event, their minds manipulated by a being for whom that is a survival mechanism. Placed forcefully back into normative consciousness so Bigfoot could affect his escape with plenty of time to get away and cover his tracks.

The abducting aliens do that as well. The stories always say how, if, somehow, one remembers the event, it is as if an entire set of memory opens up that is specific to their encounters with the aliens. Memories that are not accessible during periods of normal mental activity. They always say that, when the beings come through the walls, or ceiling, they think, 'oh no, not again', or, 'oh, hi guys, it's been a while' or mundane thoughts to that effect, indicating that, while in this state of Now consciousness, they have been brought back into a sort of super-consciousness where their entire history of interaction with the abductors has been returned to them.

It is like a dream. You've had them. You enter into a dream space and, when you are there, you then remember all the other times you've had dreams and gone to this particular place. You remember what you did last time you were there, who you were with. What you need to do now. All of the context is there, available to you in this dream-consciousness, this super-consciousness, multi-dimensional consciousness.

And of course, the Elite have a solid history in manipulating everyday consciousness as well in their creation of Alters, the Monarch program, etc.

I think most conscious beings still have telepathy even humans to a greater or lesser extent. We use it daily. The animals around us have it to. Dogs, cats, birds. My lady had a cat once that I liked well enough, but he was born feral and loved to hide in the walls, which got on my nerves. If he did something, scratched the furniture or was mewling late at night, sometimes, I would pick him up by the loose skin on his neck and put him in another room. Well, one day he got back at me. I'd gone to sleep in the late morning for a nap, only to ascend directly into the lower astral where this cat, larger and more avataric, slunk up and around me, grabbed me by my neck and shook me hard. I was shaking in the physical, barely below the level of sleep, and woke immediately. The cat and I got along wonderfully after I apologized. We then had an understanding.

I remember reading somewhere, I think it was that guy who did the whole thing on the Roman Cult and Martin Luther's statement to the church, Frank O'Collins, who talked about how writing was an "abomination" from the beginning. How it was the purview of the priests in the ancient systems and was forbidden to the masses. How the pictographic/hieroglyphic writing was qualitatively different from the writing standardized and used to encode law and traditions by the Romans and the Mithraic Cult, effectively being purposefully obfuscatory from the get-go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZaPna_F__0

Lot more. I'll leave it at this for now.

EDITED: Found video and added, in-depth discussion on writing, the city of Ebla, Law, etc.

Sebastion
29th August 2013, 14:12
Carmody said:
"In the final analysis, you will never reach enlightenment or any form of 'peak', while on this planet, if you have meat on the menu."

Although I agree with the general gist of what you are saying, your statement above is false. I personally know a number of people who have had "peak"/merged with Source experiences who ate meat before, during and after the fact. There are other forces at play here which overcomes the mundane of what one consumes. I will not belabor nor argue the point.

This is a good thread and thank you for much food for thought, as it does answer some points I have pondered over the years....

Carmody
29th August 2013, 14:19
you can drown most rats with water and poison most.

Some will survive. Jut like eating meat.

Careful with stating exceptions to the rule, as most people will use it as a method of exempting themselves, forms of self justification. People will emotionally justify and worm their way out, any way they can.

An example, is that you can stand in front of a crowd, at a podium, look at the crowd and smile...and say..while smiling and looking at them...'10% of you are quite intelligent' (a relatively true statement).

Over 75% of the people in the crowd will believe you are talking about them. thus, somewhere it the area of 60% of the crowd is lying to themselves or cannot discern well enough...they are taking the emotionally driven way out, by having their emotions, their body drive... tell them what reality is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want people to actually look closely enough at their behavior so they actually commit to considering, then you gently put them in the extreme position, with no way out. Human psychology 101.

Thus, if you say this about meat, I'd be willing to bet that 90% plus of the meat eaters will claim this exemption for themselves, even though it will very very probably never work for that 90%.

The record shows them that explicitly, but if one gives them the room for the creation of a self lie, the potential for exemption... they will wear it. The one that holds them in the state they exist in now.

soleil
29th August 2013, 14:31
There is another element to this DNA, it is more complicated than simple upgrades or downgrades. I believe that there were pockets of different expressions of humanity in ancient times, different experiments/projects going on in different places. Some humans, which emerged from the original seeding, were endowed with the capacity to fully realise their ability and connection to Source, others less so, and some none at all. The Neanderthals were phased out. This is obvious. The highest expression though, in the most recent age, were the Atlanteans, who reached a physical/mental/spiritual zenith some 70k years ago, but abused the power they attained, and the planet, in a very big way.

I have a correlation I have been pondering for the past few days that fits very well with what you are talking about.

My uncle Bruce, a salt of the earth, backwoods country type who enjoys hunting and putting lead shot in just about anything that moves has a big foot story that has always troubled him.
The animal itself didn't trouble him as much as his reaction to the animal.

Long story short, Bruce was standing at the water's edge of a small lake outside of Hannibal Missouri. His buddy was fifty foot into the water on a small row boat.
While Bruce was casting his line into the water comforted by the presense of his 357, a large upright hairy man came crashing through the small treees and brush, came to the waters edge no more than twenty feet away from Bruce and began drinking from the lake. The creature must have sensed Bruce's presense, he looked at Bruce and let out a blood curdling howl like scream while staring into the depths of my uncle's soul. Bruce stood there frozen, and as the animal bounded off back into the woods Bruce's fishing companion yelled from the boat, "Damn Bruce, I thought I was going to have to go back home and tell you're new wife that you had been eaten by a monster".

The reaction to all of this is what is pertinent to the story.
The whole thing troubles Bruce to no end. And to a man who takes any type of confrontation very seriously and reacts with the utmost male bravado and violence, this was so out of character as far as his reaction to the event that day that it has troubled him ever sense.

if you think about it from a higher mind's stand point, perhaps its ironic, he finally came across something he did not feel to kill? something that for sure will make him think. perhaps thats all it is, and a pre link to what is to come, other life forms and such. ?

[edit] rayhk, very cool cat experience. :couch2:

Star Mariner
29th August 2013, 14:44
[........]
And here is where I'm trying to get to.
The article states that bigfoot is only about 13,000 years old.
So there you go.
Bigfoot has a form of telepathy+ because he is a hold over from ancient man.
Bigfoot has more of those genetics from ancient man in the form of ESP than we do because he never had it bred out of him.
This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.

I could go on but this is getting long.Take care all.

That was an interesting story DNA, thanks for that. Personally I'm not entirely sure that Bigfoot is connected to Atlantis in any way, I think they've been around (independently) far longer than that. But they are telepathic beings, in that they sense human presence (normally) long before humans are aware of them, which gives them plenty of time to hide. That is one reason why encounters are relatively rare, another being, Bigfoot is scare in population, existing only as individual families for the most part (perhaps no more than one family per US state, Canadian province et al), and live underground (natural tunnels and cave systems), and mostly only move above ground during the night.

Atlanteans did however 'blend energies' of various animal forms to create many bizarre hybrids in violation of natural law. This was just another grave abuse of their power (for it was done mentally, transfigurations on the astral/etheric level that then manifested in the physical – it was not done in a lab in the way we would imagine modern genetic engineering). Minotaurs, centaurs, mermaids etc, can be traced to those times. Today the legends persist in mythology.

If this creature your uncle encountered was a Bigfoot, a Sasquatch, then I'm quite sure the being would have done no harm. They are not overtly aggressive, unless they or their families are threatened. I'm sure his roar was just a 'shot across the bow' to ward off the potentially 'evil' human.

The abducting aliens do that as well. The stories always say how, if, somehow, one remembers the event, it is as if an entire set of memory opens up that is specific to their encounters with the aliens. Memories that are not accessible during periods of normal mental activity. They always say that, when the beings come through the walls, or ceiling, they think, 'oh no, not again', or, 'oh, hi guys, it's been a while' or mundane thoughts to that effect, indicating that, while in this state of Now consciousness, they have been brought back into a sort of super-consciousness where their entire history of interaction with the abductors has been returned to them.

That's exactly right. And I speak from first hand experience with regards to 'abductions' ('visitations' is better). It's a very very strange experience as well, one the waking day-to-day consciousness is terrified of on recollection, but the underlying super-conscious state during the moment perceives it as quite normal, yet curious, and almost fun. I can only describe it as similar to being in a trance-like state, on the edge of another reality, where normal thought patterns (emotions) don't take hold. It is simple BEINGness. And this is the interesting correlation to Bigfoot.

Because Bigfoot is a protected species. And not protected by us. It's quite probable the sensation of your Uncle being somehow immobilized, or least pacified, during this encounter, was affected by another force separate to the Bigfoot, in order to protect it. There have been numerous UFO reports over the years that coincided with Bigfoot experiences. So that is the correlation: ET's protecting Bigfoot, because Bigfoot is probably another one of their 'experiments'.

Anyway, I have digressed again. Sorry Carmody, this thread seems to have developed several interesting tangents from the original topic. :p

DNA
29th August 2013, 14:57
Obviously your implication is that there was some psychic editing and re-directing going on by Sasquatch and that this is the reason why he and his relatives have been able to co-exist with humanity up till this day even as their natural habitat has continued to shrink. And that this is an ongoing ability.

This is exactly what I am saying. Thank you for summing this up so succinctly. :)

What I'm also saying is this, mankind once had telepathy+ and the evidence for this in my eyes is bigfoot. Because bigfoot as said by Edgar Cayce and now Dr. Ketchum is a hybrid from a human stock from around 13,000 years ago.
Melba Ketchum, who had claimed her sequencing of Sasquatch DNA samples (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10427105.htm) revealed “a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor

Mankind once had this telepathy in abundance. But mankind has lost it, and I believe mankind lost it due to repeat genetic alterations done by the Annunaki.

Below are some quotes from the Lacerta Interview, or as it's often called the interview with a female reptillian. FULL VERSION HERE (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?18983-Lacerta-An-interview-with-a-female-reptillian&highlight=)

I know this seems like a far fetched stretch in terms of providing it for research but I have got to just say, I get something new out of this interview everytime I read it.
It doesn't have to be real but the writer even if it's a writer of fiction knows his stuff to such an extent that this little piece explains exactly how I think things are, and almost no where in the piece do I disagree with what is stated.

Here are a few excerpts that help with what I'm talking about in terms of mankind being genetically altered for the use of the Annunaki (called the Elohim here), so much so that we have a switch in our brains designed to make us even easier to manipulate in so far as telepathy+ is concerned.

Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers. This is part of the genetic programming of your kind to which I will come later. Let me say, that you are nearly as far away from the understanding of the universe as you were 500 years ago.

To understand this reason, you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species (even today) because it is—together with some unstable materials—
able to produce new stable elements if you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a high nuclear radiation field to produce an over-crossing of fluctuating fields. The fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic/radiaton field-chamber can produce a force field of special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks (but the base for this is an extremly complex formula you are not able to discover because of the restrictions of your simple mind).

I thought TargeT's quote below went really well with the excerpt above. I had never given any thought to nuclear power plants being a cover for a rare element smelting processor. Food for thought.

IMO gold and concentrated/ purified fissile material, why do we have so many breeder reactors (aka nuclear power plants) spread all over the globe, what is their real purpose? (it's not power, otherwise they wouldn't bother with cooling towers, they would have more turbines to generate power!... all that wasted heat that could be power is very telling).
there are many hints from hollywood on this, the latest being Cowboys and Aliens.

10 million years ago the small simians started to grow and they came down from the trees to the ground (again because of the change of the climate—especially on the so-called African continent). But they evolved very slow as it is normal for a mammal and if nothing extraordinary had happened to your kind, we wouldn't be able to sit here and talk because I would sit in my comfortable modern house and you would sit in your cave clothed with fur and trying to discover the secrets of fire—or you would maybe sit in one of our zoos. But the things had developed differently and you believe now you are the "crown of creation" and you can sit in the modern house and we must hide and live beneath the earth and in remote areas.

Around 1,5 million years ago, another alien species arrived at Earth (it was surprisingly the first species since over 60 million years. This would be more surprising for you if you would know how many different species are here today). The interest of this humanoid species—you call them "Ilojiim" today—was not the raw material and the copper, it were to our astonishment the unadvanced ape-humanoids. Despite of our presence on this planet, the aliens decided to "help" the apes to evolve a little bit faster, to serve them in the future as some kind of slave-race in coming wars. The fate of your species was not really important for us, but we didn't liked the presence of the "Ilojiim" on our planet and they didn't liked our presence on their new "galactic zoo" planet and so your sixth and seventh creation was the reason for a war between us and them. You can read about that war for example partly in the book you call "Bible" in a very strange way of description. The real truth is a very long and difficult story

I was never very good in that mind things, but we all have these primary abilities and can use them for example for our protection or even for attack.
When we are on the surface and we meet human beings (even a large group of them—this makes no difference. All of your minds are like one mind) we are able to "touch" their mind and induce them via telepathy the command "See us as one of your kind" and the weak human mind will accept this order without refusion and they will see us (despite our reptilian look) as normal humans.

I've done this many times and you weak humans generally see me as an attractive brown-haired woman, because I have created this special "mimicry image" in my mind years ago and I can induce it into your minds without problems. I've needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. There is a simple switch ("See us as we really are / See us as we want you to see us") in your consciousness which was placed there from the "Ilojiim" when they created your kind and we can use this swich to convince you that you see humans when you look at us (other aliens use this switch, too).

It is easier as you think. When there are meetings between your kind and aliens which seem to look exactly like yours, these aliens have used that switch and some of the meetings with man-like aliens can be also explained with meetings with my kind). When I met E.F. the first time, he saw me also as a normal human woman and I remember that he was very frightened and shocked when I revealed him my real appearance.

The "Illojiim" came from this universe, from the solar system you call "Aldebaran" in your maps. They were a very tall humanoid species with usually blonde hairs and a very white skin (they avoided the sunlight, because it hurted their skin and their eyes.

This was absolutely unbelievable for a sun-loving species like us). They seemed to be intelligent and peaceful at the beginning and we started a more or less friendly communication with them, but later they showed their real intentions and plans: they wanted to evolve the apes to a new breed and we were a disturbing factor for them on their new zoo planet. At first, they caught around 10,000 or maybe even 20,000 of your simian ancestors and they left the planet for some hundred years.

When they returned, they brought your (now more human) ancestors back. Then they left Earth again for some thousands of years and the primitive pre-humans lived together with us without major problems (they were just afraid of our aircraft and technology). The "Illojiim" had tought their mind and enhanced their brain and their body structure and they were now able to use tools and fire. The "Illojiim" returned within 23,000 years seven times and accelerated the evolution speed of certain of your kind.

You must understand, that you are not the first human civilization on the planet. The first advanced humans (who lived at the same time with less-developed pre-humans, because the "Illojiim" had experimented with different speeds and stages of evolution) with technology and speech existed around 700,000 years ago on this planet (your scientists have not understood this, because they've found only the bones of the pre-humans and some primitive cave drawings showing advanced humans and flying devices.) This genetically advanced human breed lived together with us, but they avoided contact with my kind, because the "Illojiim" teachers had warned them with misleading purpose that we are evil beings and that we lie to them.

Well, after some centuries the aliens decided to extinct their first creation and they accelerated the evolution of a second and better test series and so on and so on. The truth is, that your modern human civilization is not the first on this planet Earth but already the seventh. The buildings of the first breeds are lost, but the fifth civilization was the one, which built the large triangular constructions you call "Egyptian Pyramids" today around 75,000 years ago (your Egyptians just found that large ancient pyramids in the sand and tried not very sucessful to built similar constructions) and the sixth civilization was the one, which built the cities which ruins you can find today beneath the sea in the so-called Bimini Area around 16,000 years ago.

NOTE from DNA, note the 16,ooo year time span for Bimini. Bimini would mean the Bimini road found in the Carribean and would mean Atlantis. Note how close this is to the 13,000 year date for the bigfoot hybridization.

The last creation of the seventh breed—of your series—was done just 8,500 years ago and this is the only creation you can remember and to which your religious writings refer. You rely on archeological and paleonthological artefacts which show you a wrong and short past, but how should you know anything about the six civilizations before. And if you find evidence for their existence, you deny and misinterpret the facts. This is partly a programming of your mind and partly pure ignorance. I will tell you in the following only about your creations, because the six previous mankinds are lost and therefore they should not concern you.
There was a long war between us and the "Illojiim" and also between certain groups of the "Illojiim" themselves, because many of them were the opinion that the again-and-again creation of human species on this planet makes no real sense.

The last battles in this war were fought around 5,000 years ago in orbit and surface. The aliens used powerful sonic weapons to destroy our underground cities but on the other hand we were able to destroy many of their surface installations and bases in space. The humans of your series were very frightened when they observed our battles and they wrote it down in form of religious myths (their mind was not able to understand what was really going on).

The "Illojiim"—who appeared as "gods" for the sixth and seventh breed—told them that it is a war between good and evil and that they are the good and we are the evil race. This depends certainly on the point of view. It was our planet before they arrived and before they started their evolution project with your kind. In my opinion, it was our right to fight for our planet. It was exactly 4,943 years ago—according to your time scale—that the Elohim left the planet again for unknown reasons (this is a very important date for us, because many of our historians called it a victory). Fact is, that we don't know what had really happened. The "Illojiim" were gone from one day to another, they vanished without a trace together with their ships and we found most of their surface installations destroyed by them.

The humans were on their own and your civilization developed. Many of us were in contact with certain (more southern) tribes of your species in the coming centuries and we were able to convince some of them that we are not the "Evil" the aliens wanted them to believe. During the time from 4,900 years ago to today, many other alien species arrived the planet (some of them used the old teaching and programming of your mind and "played" again God for you) but the "Illojiim" themselves never came back.

They had left the planet for a duration of some thousand years also earlier, so we expect their return one day in future to end their project or to maybe extinct also the seventh breed, but we don't really know what has happened to them (to answer this question of you in advance).
Your current civilization doesn't know anything about your real origin, about your real past, about your real world and universe and you know very little about us and our past. And you know nothing about the things to come in near future. As long as you will not understand and believe my words—I tell you the truth because we are not your enemy—as long there is danger for your species. Your enemies are already here and you have not understood. Open your eyes or you will be in big trouble soon. If you haven't believed anything of the things I've told you before, then you should really believe and remember this.

Carmody
29th August 2013, 15:08
I've played with the aspect of blanking people out to my presence..often. It can be done. To walk through a crowd and never be seen. (genetically, probably part of the reason that my grandfather was in his particular 'trade')

The only thing that tells the tale, is the camera.

It can't be blanked from the camera.

Which might be one of the ancillary benefits of having a society that is completely recorded. Like the UK is, right now.

edit: Most people can commit to some form, or level, of this trick. Some do. Some do all the time. They're just not conscious of it. To move to conscious understanding of it, that's the sort of deal, here. to exercise that muscle.

It's ideographic and non verbal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomothetic_and_idiographic), below the verbal word formation function in the conscious/unconscious connections.. it resides in and occurs in the in and out energetic functions of the hindbrain. Like learning how to twitch a single toe, or raise only one eyebrow.

Sebastion
29th August 2013, 15:24
I find your analogy of comparing humans with rats offensive and quite frankly, beneath you. So I apologize for giving meat eaters an excuse, as if they needed one! I will in the future, refrain from posting in any of your threads to the best of my ability regardless of any falsehoods you may offer for others to believe.

Careful with stating exceptions to the rule, as most people will use it as a method of exempting themselves, forms of self justification. People will emotionally justify and worm their way out, any way they can.

An example, is that you can stand in front of a crowd, at a podium, look at the crowd and smile...and say..while smiling and looking at them...'10% of you are quite intelligent' (a relatively true statement).

Over 75% of the people in the crowd will believe you are talking about them. thus, somewhere it the area of 60% of the crowd is lying to themselves or cannot discern well enough...they are taking the emotionally driven way out, by having their emotions, their body drive... tell them what reality is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want people to actually look closely enough at their behavior so they actually commit to considering, then you gently put them in the extreme position, with no way out. Human psychology 101.

Thus, if you say this about meat, I'd be willing to bet that 90% plus of the meat eaters will claim this exemption for themselves, even though it will very very probably never work for that 90%.

The record shows them that explicitly, but if one gives them the room for the creation of a self lie, the potential for exemption... they will wear it. The one that holds them in the state they exist in now.

Carmody
29th August 2013, 15:28
It may be that you missed the point, and made up your own projected response. But I am not you, so I cannot conclude such things.

DNA
29th August 2013, 15:41
This correlates well with popular lore regarding telepathy and also direct experience. Carmody has alluded to some of his own experiments with crowds. Ive had experiences of being able to manipulate people using words but also guiding mentally beneath the words.

I think what you are talking about in terms of mental guiding is more of an energetic exchange rather than blatent manipulation.
I can talk to someone and engage them by helping them to remember.
Lets say someone is telling a story, NLP will say they are looking down and to the right in order to access their memory. I say they are accessing an energetic portion of their totality and if I pay attention to an area in their aura that seems active due to their recalling, I can pay attention to it and help enhance the tellers ability to remember by enhancing the energy flow there.

I rather think that books, dogma, do exactly what has been explained in this thread. I might even add that the books possess consciousness. And that those in thrall to the books are a part of that book-consciousness, compelled to carry out the dictates of the book. Like Harry Potter. People live that. Their lives revolve around the worldview that book proselytizes. Any other popular book fits the mold.

I've heard a saying among writers that writing is akin to fishing. You wait with pen and paper prepared to snare what presents itself.
As such one has to ask oneself, what came first, the consciousness of the book or the book?
Did the book want to be written?
Would it have found another willing if the author we know who wrote it did not?

I grew up in the 70s and 80s reading Marvel Comics from the time they were 25 cents. Now I see the Marvel universe come to life in the movies.

I used to go to the weekend matinees as a kid. They would play cartoons and cheezy monster movies like Godzilla. It was awesome. :)
One week they offered a complimentary free comic book from the town's lone comic book store. It was pretty awesome.

This was the comic I used it on. I was hooked after this. I would rarely ever use my lunch money on lunch at school again.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m5hGrrlIslxOC-uUg61ENdQ.jpg

It is easy for Bigfoot or any other psychic beings to either gently or violently force a mind unused to thinking outside of its normal channels back into those channels. They're there for the thinking. Even if the stimuli is out of the norm. Just a gentle or not-so-gentle nudge here, a push and a tweak there, it's done. Your Unc and his friend are fishing after seeing Bigfoot, enjoying the day as they had planned to do prior to that event, their minds manipulated by a being for whom that is a survival mechanism. Placed forcefully back into normative consciousness so Bigfoot could affect his escape with plenty of time to get away and cover his tracks.

I do think this is the case. I think it is evident in the testimony folks give after having an interaction with one(a bigfoot). My uncle Bruce is par for the course as far as this goes.

Dr. David Jacobs in his book "The Threat" indicates that all hypnotically retrieved memories from alien abductees must acount for the aliens using telepathy+ to introduce a difficult fabricated scenario laid down with imagary designed to confuse and or mask the actual abduction.

It is like a dream. You've had them. You enter into a dream space and, when you are there, you then remember all the other times you've had dreams and gone to this particular place. You remember what you did last time you were there, who you were with. What you need to do now. All of the context is there, available to you in this dream-consciousness, this super-consciousness, multi-dimensional consciousness.

I think the difficulty in remembering dreams is because the event is stored in an area of our energy body we don't often access while waking. But when we are asleep, it is activated just as the corresponding area is for our waking life.

I think most conscious beings still have telepathy even humans to a greater or lesser extent. We use it daily. The animals around us have it to. Dogs, cats, birds. My lady had a cat once that I liked well enough, but he was born feral and loved to hide in the walls, which got on my nerves. If he did something, scratched the furniture or was mewling late at night, sometimes, I would pick him up by the loose skin on his neck and put him in another room. Well, one day he got back at me. I'd gone to sleep in the late morning for a nap, only to ascend directly into the lower astral where this cat, larger and more avataric, slunk up and around me, grabbed me by my neck and shook me hard. I was shaking in the physical, barely below the level of sleep, and woke immediately. The cat and I got along wonderfully after I apologized. We then had an understanding.

I remember reading somewhere, I think it was that guy who did the whole thing on the Roman Cult and Martin Luther's statement to the church, Frank O'Collins, who talked about how writing was an "abomination" from the beginning. How it was the purview of the priests in the ancient systems and was forbidden to the masses. How the pictographic/hieroglyphic writing was qualitatively different from the writing standardized and used to encode law and traditions by the Romans and the Mithraic Cult, effectively being purposefully obfuscatory from the get-go.

I would hanker to guess you and your cat were both astral projecting into the dream dimension where we all go.
Now wether or not this is using telepathy is splitting hairs, but I'm betting we are all using telepathy when astral projecting and or dreaming.
We are probably free from the genetic shackle which limits this ability.
Yes I think the ability is still there for us to use while we are awake and in flesh, but it apparently has the equivlent of a parking boot on it to prevent it's use, and unfortunatlly even further it appears if we gain access through removing said parking boot there is a low jack device which alerts a unseen multidimensional agent which can make life very difficult.

Thanks
Always love chatting with you Rahkyt
Peace always
:)

ulli
29th August 2013, 15:52
You should look up epigentics. We adapt to our percieved environment. These books can have a major part of a beings belief systems, which effects the way they percieve their reality which then changes their genes.

I agree with most of your post but I do believe that Dogma could be a good thing if your dogma is upholding something that is beneficial to you survivng and thriving. Of course the day will come when this Dogma is no good to us.

I agree with this post.
Where there is death there must have been life at one point.
If religious dogma is seen in proper context it can definitely be a good thing.

Here is a prime example of Bahai dogma, and since it is less than two hundred years old and still hardly known, due to the fact that it's growth does not depend on evangelizing but discovery, and free choice, it will take a while before it affects mankind's genes.

"The Earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens".

To add...the leadership of this planetary country is to be elected from the grassroots, not bloodline monarchies, nor corrupt two-party systems.

Sebastion
29th August 2013, 16:00
The unwritten suggestion/reference is obvious Carmody, psychology 101.

Posted by Carmody (here)

Carmody
29th August 2013, 16:07
The unwritten suggestion/reference is obvious Carmody, psychology 101.

Posted by Carmody (here)

All grey or all white or all back, means no polarity within which to flow or...at the base level...nothing to be seen which to ruminate via.

All kinds of gears can be changed to, all kinds of positions can be enjoined.

Would you rather I started the thread and said 'everything will be fine. All you sleepers that need be awakened, stay asleep'. Nothing to see here, as nothing is written.

As matter of fact, I'll go back in this timespace, and just stay in bed. Would that satisfy your desires for perfection on one Stace and point in being, when there 7 billion different ones on this planet-space, alone?

Trust only in god's covenant?

There is only one god and his name is allah?

What's it gonna be?

Carmody
29th August 2013, 16:18
Exhibit A:

These are words, written words which engender the self reflection, the projection that becomes the self.

Much in the same way as the text does, over time....self programming, via the voice in the head speaking the written, inside of the personal self, in mind.

I can even make you say poopy, poopy, poopy, three times.

Just. like. that.

What does a religious text do to us, over time, in generational terms, genetic terms? (or any text that stands the test of time)

A reminder to the self:
a friend explained to me once, that the things going on inside our heads are not real or unreal, until they are spoken aloud, between people. Only then can their truth or self lie be discerned.

Oral history. Oral record. What does that mean?

ulli
29th August 2013, 17:24
I come from a farming family which embraced the Lutheran form of Christianity right after the Reformation, while most of the other farms in our county remained Catholic. Which means our family history was one of many religious debates, and comparisons, and talk about right and wrong...confession or no confession, dogma, liturgies, traditions without heavy handed insistence. The church was empty on Sundays, as people were free to not attend, unlike the Catholic Church which was always packed to the brim. Yet this Protestant minority lived according to Christian traditions far more than the Catholics in our neighborhood. I'm still trying to see how this statement about genetics being influenced by religious dogma fits in.

The commandment to honor one's parents, for example, has perhaps had less of an effect on American life than Thanksgivng, which is practiced (to my knowledge) also by non-religious people.

Carmody
29th August 2013, 17:45
I'm not invested in my statement, I'm invested in the discussion and recognition, in the individual, to what it means for them.

ulli
29th August 2013, 18:02
I'm not invested in my statement, I'm invested in the discussion and recognition, in the individual, to what it means for them.

Confusion has always been my enemy ( for Carmody's eyes: Neptune sq. natal sun)
and so I've been a seeker for clarity all of my life.

I found that a lot of religious teachings have had a positive effect on me,
as long as I was by myself when reading it, and had time to contemplate.
I would then use what was useful, and discard what was not.

Never been one who could sit still in a room full of people.
I believe the dogma that traps the masses has more to do with the outer traditions of religion...
the environments religious leaders created for them such as
flowers, candles, incense, mass or group energy fields, authority figures up front, on a pulpit.

I have observed that most churchgoing people don't listen anyway to what they are being told,
but are more bonded because their grandmothers would be upset if they stopped going.

araucaria
29th August 2013, 18:51
All the same, there is a bit of a problem with your position on meat-eating, Carmody. You see a danger in citing the exceptions to your rule, but however inconvenient they may be, they are crucial to your ‘dogma is death’ argument. Dogma deals in 100%. Take the Sodom story. Yahweh tells Lot, who comes from Sodom, that he will spare the city if one just man can be found – conveniently ignoring the fact that he is speaking to precisely that exception. Dogma is not so much people taking themselves for exceptions when they are not, as people who are exceptions not being recognized as such, in other words when lip service only is paid to these cases.

I know you were repeating only the other day that judgment is a fool’s game. This comes perilously close to judging and even prejudging.
The problem with your speaking in percentages to a crowd is that individual people are not statistics (and neither is any particular gathering of people), and they will react to any suggestion to the contrary by deciding they are not concerned – justifiably so because the process is judgmental. Non-dogmatism implies giving a proper place to the exceptions. Otherwise you are merely extending what Leviticus has to say about pork to all meat, and the sanction for failure to obey your virtual commandment is very similar too.

I would also stress the importance of the exception in its role in modifying rules. The hundredth monkey effect only works because there was originally a first unusual monkey that taught a second, who passed it on to a third, and eventually reach a genuine 100% through non-dogmatic means. As it happens, the exception here is still the vegetarian, and he is not going to make many converts by preaching hellfire to those who may be monkeys in the sixties, nineties or beyond. Because ultimately dogma doesn’t work.

ulli
29th August 2013, 20:49
All the same, there is a bit of a problem with your position on meat-eating, Carmody. You see a danger in citing the exceptions to your rule, but however inconvenient they may be, they are crucial to your ‘dogma is death’ argument. Dogma deals in 100%. Take the Sodom story. Yahweh tells Lot, who comes from Sodom, that he will spare the city if one just man can be found – conveniently ignoring the fact that he is speaking to precisely that exception. Dogma is not so much people taking themselves for exceptions when they are not, as people who are exceptions not being recognized as such, in other words when lip service only is paid to these cases.

I know you were repeating only the other day that judgment is a fool’s game. This comes perilously close to judging and even prejudging.
The problem with your speaking in percentages to a crowd is that individual people are not statistics (and neither is any particular gathering of people), and they will react to any suggestion to the contrary by deciding they are not concerned – justifiably so because the process is judgmental. Non-dogmatism implies giving a proper place to the exceptions. Otherwise you are merely extending what Leviticus has to say about pork to all meat, and the sanction for failure to obey your virtual commandment is very similar too.

I would also stress the importance of the exception in its role in modifying rules. The hundredth monkey effect only works because there was originally a first unusual monkey that taught a second, who passed it on to a third, and eventually reach a genuine 100% through non-dogmatic means. As it happens, the exception here is still the vegetarian, and he is not going to make many converts by preaching hellfire to those who may be monkeys in the sixties, nineties or beyond. Because ultimately dogma doesn’t work.

Well said, araucaria. The more complex a personality is the harder it becomes for a person to spot their own contradictions, even those who are on that path.
Carmody, be glad you have us. We are all one another's alarm clocks here.

Sebastion taking offense at rats being compared to humans, however, I must say I would consider somewhat of an overreaction.
I thought the reason they were using rats in laboratories was exactly because there were so many similarities.
Which also goes for pigs, monkeys, and I know some humans I would even compare to sheep, snakes and roaches.
Ok, I'll stop at flies.

Carmody
30th August 2013, 01:55
My point is that it is the confrontation, for some, that brings about the rumination. so, in essence, some arguments to be stated one one way, some stated in other ways. This thread is a journey in 'gun in face' polarity recognition, as a point in beginning the prcess of thought and consideration, for some.

For some, others... it is not a concern or even a idealization to be considered.

Some have the problem of walking down the street enjoying their coffee. forever. ignoring all around them. Until someone runs down the street shooting everyone. Something that speaks strongly and of finality, a deep end. it cracks their mind into the new. some need to only imagine a nice street full of people, being pleasant to one another. That is enough to crack them open. Depends. This thread's intent was to be strong and unavoidable. As strong as the problem is, generally speaking -in polarization of the people involved.

Next time I might stay in bed and not bother, like I do with most of what runs through my head. Depends.

7 billion people. All arguments have flaws, All solutions have flaws. All are perfect, all are imperfect. Which is more important, the slap in the face, or an internal discussion about it? Depends. And off we go....

Carmody
30th August 2013, 02:29

That would certainly be excellent for creating the mysterious in fashion. Exactly what most people want out of fashion. To be exposed, but with depths unseen, unrealized. Image of:'here's my surface' but it goes....way..over here..into the depths...

Calamus
30th August 2013, 03:21

DNA
30th August 2013, 03:29
Hey Carmody, I'm going to keep it simple. Is your point with the vegetarian thing really worth insulting folks and or alienating them from anything else you might have to offer?
I do have to agree with araucaria 100% in her post above.
What is the number one problem with dogma? It creates fanatics, and stop me if I"m wrong, but the number one thing I can't stand about vegetarians is their fanatacisim.

And I'm pretty sure you're intelligent enough to know plain and simply you have offended people.
Again, plain and simply it's like Plato stated
Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

This is all I have to say concerning this.

ulli
30th August 2013, 03:34

That would certainly be excellent for creating the mysterious in fashion. Exactly what most people want out of fashion. To be exposed, but with depths unseen, unrealized. Image of:'here's my surface' but it goes....way..over here..into the depths...

People are wearing clothes because of ancient religious dogmas, basically. Summer weather can be warm enough to shed everything, yet no one does it.
It stems from the Adam and Eve myth of covering up nakedness.

Negative attitudes towards indigenous tribes are encouraged because they are not adhering to mainstream dress styles.

The more religious people are the more they stick to dress standards which have been stipulated for them.
On the other hand, those who break out of the religious mold will start to shed clothing, and even dress with the aim to express their disdain for those who are still conservatively religious, ie shock style.

Lots of designers come to mind. But then the fashion world itself is full of new dogma...
To the point where they all meet again: like, the Pope's shoes are made by Prada.

Edit...correction. The Pope does not wear Prada. Found this:

"According to Vatican sources the Pope’s shoes are made by a cobbler from Novara called Adriano Stefanelli, who makes them from calf or kid for the winter and nappa leather for the summer. Papal shoe repairs are carried out by Antonio Arellano, a Peruvian shoemaker in the Borgo, the medieval quarter next to St Peter’s. The article, on “Ratzinger’s Liturgical Vestments”, was written by Juan Manuel de Prada, the noted Spanish writer and author of The Tempest, who is not related to the fashion company. De Prada said that the image of the German-born Pope as concerned with “frivolity” was at odds with the truth, which was that he was a “simple and sober” man. "Suggestions to the contrary were “stupid and banal”.

Ernie Nemeth
30th August 2013, 05:34
Let me see if I got this. These ancient dogmas are like a tinkerers solution to altering our genetic makeup by introducing a certain set of parameters of the possible, the impossible and that beyond question. The populace then is coralled within intended boundaries of thought. Over generations the iterations begin to converge upon the intended result in behavoir, general attitude and skill level. I guess there is a thought activation mechanism in the DNA, or light, or neuropeptides or whatever implied in this process. Certain thoughts, repeated enough become literally your reality. It can be used to control or set free.

So if a suggestion is put out there that exempts a part of the perimeter wall the thoughts can spill out into uncharted realms. Those realms will clash with other areas near the initial breach, allowing more radical considerations and implications. It could be conceivable that such a cascading thought structure could catapault certain individuals entirely outside the realm of conventional thought. I wonder if that could cause a sudden rearrangement of the genetic structure or the activation of a dormant portion of our DNA.

I think I sprained something. heavy stuff

Carmody
30th August 2013, 14:02
Let me see if I got this. These ancient dogmas are like a tinkerers solution to altering our genetic makeup by introducing a certain set of parameters of the possible, the impossible and that beyond question. The populace then is coralled within intended boundaries of thought. Over generations the iterations begin to converge upon the intended result in behavoir, general attitude and skill level. I guess there is a thought activation mechanism in the DNA, or light, or neuropeptides or whatever implied in this process. Certain thoughts, repeated enough become literally your reality. It can be used to control or set free.

So if a suggestion is put out there that exempts a part of the perimeter wall the thoughts can spill out into uncharted realms. Those realms will clash with other areas near the initial breach, allowing more radical considerations and implications. It could be conceivable that such a cascading thought structure could catapault certain individuals entirely outside the realm of conventional thought. I wonder if that could cause a sudden rearrangement of the genetic structure or the activation of a dormant portion of our DNA.

I think I sprained something. heavy stuff

In similar fashion, the idea that meat eating is not required to be terminated to be 'enlightened'.

Depends on one's definition of enlightened.

If your definition of enlightenment is one of coming to a certain level of awareness while being incarnated, then one possibly does not have to consider the ending of eating meat.

if your definition of enlightenment consists of ultimate naked truth embodied physically, which by definition considers and contains all components of being physical in this given 3d uni-linear time-space of this thing we call earth and earth area..then one would have to end the consumption of meat. This would be a 100% follow through aspect.

The greater the scope of enlightenment, the greater the need for a next step to be one of the cessation of the eating of meat. There's no getting around the point that 100% of the 'potentially fully enlightened' beings who are incarnated -would not be eating meat. There's no possibility of a question there.

Depending on the stage one is at, this may not be an effective move, depending on the size of the step one is trying to take, or stages one is trying to move through. One can take a virtual infinite number of paths to incarnating and being enlightened, and moving to not ever physically incarnating in this way and manner ever again.

Point is, 100% of those beings, who are incarnating and going through all those levels and myriad ways of 'being'...100% of will pass through the doorway of the cessation of the consumption of the 3d incarnation body of others, be it that the given being/energy being consumed may be low level grass, or a cow, or an ox, whatever the case may be.

One of the doorways, moments and aspects of understanding that all incarnated journeyers, wanderers, whatever one may wish to call themselves... a moment, action and decision..that all will pass through, at some point in their journey.

One of the few things you can safely say is an unmitigated, inescapable, absolute truth.

If your ultimate take away position is 'integrity in all', then the concept of the consumption of the energetic form of others, the breach and breaking of their attempts at awareness and form, be those manufactured forms or not...this is a thing that would cease in all ways and manners of being acted out.

Sammy
30th August 2013, 15:13
I took this post of mine from another thread, so it may be considered by a greater number of people.

Harrowing as it may be, difficult as it may be to deal with, the problem is that if it is looked at with a clear and open mind, it has far too much truth in it to be swept away and dismissed.

We can turn a dog, a pig, a cat, or chicken totally around, within 5 to 10 generations, max.

From this thread. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62700-Are-the-majority-here-bias-with-the-Bible&p=721010#post721010)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eg, look at what the Talmud has done to genetic selection, over time, in the world Khazar-Ashkenazi genetic selection. Those who do not want to adhere to it, they step away. Those who do adhere, they stay and re-enforce, and breed within the group.

What the bible, in the various countries and geographic areas, has done to genetic selection among hard core Christians. Same again.

~~~~~~~

The book, affecting all involved...... over time... is the core of the change in genetic expression, it NARROWS the given people into a filtered and blinkered existence, where failure and conflict with others...is the ultimate assured outcome.

Great post - easily in the top 10 of all time posts on Avalon (IMO).

From the view of the "us/them dynamic" - If "they" control what is held sacred via these types of books, they control the evolution of that segment of a species. Within each segment are the fanatics. The fanatics are the extremists who are able to take sides and act upon it.

So if one primary source manifests some new religion based on some character with which they can generate their living, meme driven myths, and then pit this new religious dogma versus another religious dogma, then they can create these silly wars without even lifting a finger - profit on them along the way and for those entities that thrive upon the energetic output of all the mayhem created, feed their appetite and never fear a loss of their food supply. Simple Machiavelli 101.

I feel that knowing this places the responsibility upon myself not to feed that monster as best as I can help myself - a very difficult task. I also have come to the conclusion (though I always reserve the right to alter my view) I cannot force this opinion I have, which works well for me, upon any other. We all must come upon this on our own.

What a (serious... in fact, deadly serious) game we have on Earth today! Amazing.

Calamus
30th August 2013, 15:42

araucaria
30th August 2013, 16:37
With people on mountains, it's hard to tell which way they are moving.

I don't think we came here to attain enlightenment - that's all been, done and gotten in another time, another place. Rather we have come down the mountain to mix in and give a hand, step by step at whatever point we are posted. Various kinds of unenlightened practices are just part of our disguise.

Rahkyt
30th August 2013, 20:08
I like that a lot, araucaria.

Since that is the way it is, there is no use in belaboring the point. And yet, it is the primary self-appointed task of many of us to do so. Why?

Why challenge the dogma if it is the situation and choice of every persona who engages in it?

Why seek to share experience, since we each are here to have our own? Of what use is it to the world as a whole to "rage against the machine", to do anything more than to live one's life seeking whatever form of fulfillment we each deem our highest potentiality?

In the spirit of my questions, I will provide my own answers. By self-appointed task, I mean purpose. By challenging the dogma, I am challenging myself and my own subsumption within dogmatic thinking. By sharing, I am emanating, providing experiential evidence of harmonic or disharmonic resonance with what I perceive to be some metaversal constant or steady-state oscillation. To "rage" in effect beyond the emotivity the term implies is to crack the shell of dogma within which I am encased.

I do not now see this as the goal of every individual, nor do I deem it a worthwhile goal to seek to change the world. Changing myself is quite enough. In my interactions with others, at the level of individual and small group dynamics, being able to collude with various energetic personality formations and to engage them at the highest level possible for that interaction is often the most I can do. Using the higher law against the lower, instead of attempting to break the laws altogether, thereby employing the hermetic axioms effectively in my daily life.

By doing so I am shifting my own internal state, as is the case whenever entangled with others in communication and auric interaction. How that effect is perceived and internalized by others is dependent upon their own state of being.

In effect, the words we speak, the words we write, are also tomes. Books of our lives that can bind us if held onto tightly. The inherent insistence of demagoguery, of energetic imposition by way of wordsmithing, is ever a trap of which to be wary.

Words remain power.

Gekko
30th August 2013, 20:27
In effect, the words we speak, the words we write, are also tomes. Books of our lives that can bind us if held onto tightly. The inherent insistence of demagoguery, of energetic imposition by way of wordsmithing, is ever a trap of which to be wary.

Words remain power.

There we go, that's a useful one for me.

Calamus
1st September 2013, 12:04

turiya
1st September 2013, 14:21
----------- Late edit: -----------

In effect, the words we speak, the words we write, are also tomes. Books of our lives that can bind us if held onto tightly. The inherent insistence of demagoguery, of energetic imposition by way of wordsmithing, is ever a trap of which to be wary. ---------------------------------

I would go a bit further by saying (as Rahkyt suggests):

All knowledge... (texts, scriptures, doctrines, dogmas) written, recorded, repeatedly spoken, all codification of beliefs, taught principles, etymology of catechism, can effect one’s growth, can become an astigmatism – can inhibit one's capacity to receive truth, can become a barrier to knowing, seeing, experiencing truth – beware & be aware of all knowledge, of what many consider to be their treasure, is actually a curse.

On the road to seeking truth, one will ultimately find that all knowledge turns out to be a dead-end street.

Carmody
1st September 2013, 15:52
A bit of a ramble here, so bear with me:

The other aspect is the creation of the ego. The origins of the voice in the head. It rose in a pairing with the ego. ego-voice in the head. Speaking, in our own voice, or a voice, the words of 'other', or words, when we see the written form.

Our way of taking away data... but also the way of feeding the intensity of the duality.

it is also the reinforcement of a form of a duality level hypnotic. The separation of the now into a shape that has a history built on the origins of the now's components. which are that of the body. In this case, the emergence of the ego based on the sub-vocal murmurings of the body, as tied to emotions.

To have a voice in their head that 'speaks' the words to us, is a ego level ego reinforcement.

when we go to a foreign country were we do not understand the language or the form of the written word, we are catapulted back to our origins, to the pre-ego and ego formation stage. We have the origins of the given language in us and can use that and do, but we are starting a new channel, so to speak. very confusing, very dizzying.

Thus we can see the reasoning behind symbology, as symbology does not evoke the reflection/response of the ego body.

When we retreat to the egoless world, the timeless self, we find symbology, not ego.

When hypnotized and enabled to look into their lives between lives, Micheal Newton found only symbology. As the given being (under hypnosis) advanced in their lives lived, so to did the complexity of the symbology, the underlying timeless aspects of formed reality that originates in complex shaded frequential geometry.

This reflection (ego) response a large part of the origin of our given personal woes of projection and thus misinterpretation.

This does not means that we have to stop speaking and stop reading, and stop the voice in the head, but we need to understand that we are talking about self programming and externally originated programming of the inner ego-self and programming of the duality's projection body, if you will.

To recognize what is going on, to open our awareness to understanding the existence of this self programming methodology and how it can be manipulated into being the actual representation of self, as an ego projection and reflection.

I've played with it at at times via the slow and steady attempt at finding the point in the self that recognizes word shapes in the visual input system and then immediately forms spoken words in my head. To find the origins of that mechanism and slowly shut it down.

To deactivate it so I cannot speak, to recognize people via emotions and similar, and to not see written words as anything but wiggly gibberish. And when there, I begin to regain my timelessness, and infinitely connected psychic multidimensional self. (part of the process) (you tend to get along with animals really really well at that point, as true communication with them is being restored)

This can be difficult to do, but it can be done. difficult to do, as it has spread throughout mind and 'now' formation of ego flow interpretation of the given moment to such a degree that it is almost wholly automatic in almost any person you encounter. 99.9% of them, or thereabouts.

To be aware of the situation, is the first step. then to understand how this can be a manipulation in the backdrop of one's integration with the world.

As a group, we have decided to communicate in this manner, but to understand the bargain that has been made.

To understand that 'ego' is a mechanism, not the full self. The erection of a communication/data exchange system - does not make the being. This is an area where mistakes are made, in almost all humans that exist.

The real, original you, the all encompassing all enabled one, that timeless one, the psychic one, that is the subvocal one. Which is covered up with this duality monkey communication data in-data out system. It is connected to emotions and how emotions speak through the body, which is how we can get our data lines connected to emotions and interpret egoistically via emotions, and that is an important thing to know, so it can be disarmed by the given self.

To reduce ego back to it's proper position by becoming aware of it's origins as a construct.

This is why the guru goes to the cave and ceases all egoic excitations. To quell the inner voice, word sounds and visual word shapes. so the true being can emerge without the noise of ego overcoming the true being and blocking the finding of true connection.

If you look at it, you can see that the entire world is connected to the creation and maintenance of ego function and the origins have been lost.

So, we circle back to the written word that survives over time and how this CAN/may be used as a form of genetic formation, flow, and control - over time.

ulli
1st September 2013, 16:30
So Snowie has a task, an important task.
Deliver a letter.
On the way Snowie finds a bone.

No words are needed. Here is the conflict.
One choice is sin....I.e. break the promise, or the intent.
That's basically what sin is, nothing more.
The other choice is to keep the promise.
Doing "the right thing" has positive consequences,
doing the wrong thing means trouble further down the road.
Dog-ma is created here, using a dog called Snowie.

http://manasij.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/angel-and-devil-snowy.jpg

skippy
1st September 2013, 17:35
the gospel wrapped in rap :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BW_yButTk

turiya
3rd September 2013, 00:53
The other aspect is the creation of the ego. The origins of the voice in the head. It rose in a pairing with the ego. ego-voice in the head. Speaking, in our own voice, or a voice, the words of 'other', or words, when we see the written form.

Our way of taking away data... but also the way of feeding the intensity of the duality.

it is also the reinforcement of a form of a duality level hypnotic. The separation of the now into a shape that has a history built on the origins of the now's components. which are that of the body. In this case, the emergence of the ego based on the sub-vocal murmurings of the body, as tied to emotions.

To have a voice in their head that 'speaks' the words to us, is a ego level ego reinforcement.

What is the ego? What is it made of? Does it consist of any real substance? Does it have any real existence?

Looking more deeply… and consider this:
The ego is found housed within the intellect of the mind…

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/AVALON/EGO_AN_EMPTY_HOUSE_MADE_OF_BOOKSHELVES7a_2_506_x_2 77.png
Typical Fortress of an Ego

The walls of that house is constructed of recorded information that has been chosen to be placed there & accumulated. And those walls are just stuffed full with information from books (religious & otherwise), university texts, newspapers, magazines, various documents, doctrines, youtube videos, documentary films, as well as information gathered from television news & entertainment programs. All stuffed in there, cluttering walls upon walls of information, that one fills up their head with. It’s a rat packed fortress of information. And this is where the ego resides.

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums/Turiya_Files_/AVALON/EGO_AN_EMPTY_HOUSE_MADE_OF_BOOKSHELVES8a_1_590_x_3 98.png
typical wall in a house where ego resides

And now, imagine that there is a multimedia projector that can access that information in an instance, at a very rapid rate, and its able to snatch that accumulated information, pull it out of the nooks & crannies that make up the walls of the house… pulls it out of memory and flashes it upon the screen of the intellect, in much the same way one watches a film at a movie theater. And, just as when watching a film at the theater, one becomes absorbed in what is being displayed, one forgets that what is being seen is nothing more than the flashing images of light & darkness, in various shades & colors. And if the film is well made, one forgets completely... gets totally lost into the storyline. One forgets completely that one is but only a witness to the flashing projected images. One becomes identified with the actor, the actress, the content of the film... and to what is going on in the film.

http://www.blastr.com/sites/blastr/files/styles/blog_post_media/public/images/DayEarthStoodStill.jpg?itok=_kpGTd_8

Well, the same is with what is what is happening within one's own mind. One gets lost in the content, the accumulated information that is quickly flashed on the screen of the intellect. One gets completely lost… and forgets that one is merely the witness, the watcher, the observer. One gets identified with the content & forgets who they really are.

The ego does not really exist. The house is empty. All that is there are the bookshelves of information that make up the walls of an empty house. One picks & chooses what information that gets stored upon those shelves of that empty house. Nobody lives there. There is nobody ever home. Its just a storehouse of accumulated information. One identifies with the information stored on the shelves. One becomes attached to it, and often times defends that information, and is even ready to kill another in order to remain identified with it.

So why the sub-vocal murmurings? Why the constant chattering?

It is this borrowed Knowledge, the information that is stored upon the shelves of the intellect that is continuously clattering inside you, a constant chattering inside you, a continuous talk - as you say: sub-vocal murmurings . Sometimes one is puzzled why all the talking that goes on inside. Why this never-ending monologue? For what? Because if you pay enough attention, one goes on repeating the same thing over & over again, and again and again... ad nauseum. One thinks these thoughts many many times over & over again. Then why? Why the constant repetition again & again?

The is a reason is quite simple:

Only by continuously repeating can one maintain this "borrowed" knowledge, otherwise, this knowledge will disappear. By continuously repeating, chattering, murmuring inside can it be maintained as one's own knowledge, otherwise it would disappear; and one would not be able to possess it. It would fade away off the shelf. This is the only way to possess it. Because it is borrowed, the only way to possess it is through constant repetition. As an hypnotic chant, so it goes.

The house of cards needs to be constantly propped up. Otherwise, it will mean certain death to the Great Pretender that is known as 'ego'.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
3rd September 2013, 01:00
I used to think it was weird that older people around me opposed something as harmless as "mixed marriages".

When I learned about genes, everything in the textbook pointed toward inter-racial relations being a very healthy and necessary thing.

We eat a wide variety of food to stay healthy, so why wouldn't we want access also to a wide variety of genes in order to stay healthy?

P.S. this makes me think a little about how James Watson called Craig Venter a Nazi over EST's. Anything that isolates and destroys a specific genetic makeup is ethically questionable. Including religious texts.

cursichella1
3rd September 2013, 01:39
It makes sense that certain prescribed repetitive prayers could (through sound waves or vibration or mindless intent), over time, alter one's DNA. Several generations following the same religious "tradition" could finish the job...

Rantaak
3rd September 2013, 15:52
Re-posting from before they rolled everything back from the hacking:

I have noticed that raw and living foods appear to contain more energy than angry-DNA meat. This is a scientific observation, verifiable on the individual level. It's simply more efficient to get energy from plants than it is from meat. Oh, the joyous validity of personal scientific observation.

But at the same time, I recognize that my body also simply doesn't want it because it's incredibly gross and unappetizing. It could also have something to do with that one time (on that one shamanic journey) when I saw that mosaic of clock-eye monsters who were all cannibalizing each other horribly with their fractal teeth. Especially spooky that they had my eyes. I noticed a shift in my DNA that night after the vision. There was a glow I had never seen before.

Dogma is death. Death is dogma (a dogmatized principle). ....All dogma is just bad!

Rantaak
3rd September 2013, 16:45
So, we circle back to the written word that survives over time and how this CAN/may be used as a form of genetic formation, flow, and control - over time.

How lovely that you should indicate this. I used to always try explaining to people I was guiding on shamanic journeys, "You have to let go of your minds language! It's like a gag reflex, the chatter of the ego makes it harder for the third eye to see anything at all in the higher vibrational fractalian modes of reality."

I am currently undergoing a similar process in re-training myself to access these thought-forms. At the time when my third eye was most open, the ego-chatter was completely non-existent. My thoughts took the form of colors, strange fractal geometry, or even peculiar buzzings very similar to the noise that machine elves make (I have the feeling that you've met them on at least one occasion...)

While this transition is much easier to make with the aid of an alchemical catalyst, I have found value in trying to identify which particular catalyst is the most gentle to the body's faculties - an exogenous catalyst which, when used properly, removes the need for a future catalyst and accelerates the body's endogenous capacity to generate this transition or state on its own.

I should love to hear your thoughts on how languages such as Enochian fit into this equation. Can an ego-less language truly exist? If we interpret the structure of these energy-forms, do they not supersede the ego because the consciousness which gives birth to them straddles the metabolism of linear time by factor of vibration alone?

Linear time is the key here - if language is spoken within our vibrational mode (by means of the flesh), then any thought-forms built out of this inferior language will be limited to the vibrational density of physicality and hence, ego. In order to escape this, we have to somehow translate our internal atemporal language into the language of the ego in order to communicate it physically. I practically drowned myself in a bottle of scotch for a year trying to abscond from this frustration.

Perhaps the key to crystallizing ones intuition lies in overcoming the identity to become experience.

It's just that damnable Richard Dawkins crowd that keeps asking me to slow the vibration down and explain myself to them using only their limited toolkit of scientific vocabulary.

What a thread to balance.

turiya
4th September 2013, 00:55
NOTE: NancyV's original post got zapped by the Hack, so its in this response I posted for her...

The dogma that one must refrain from eating meat in order to attain enlightenment is one I'm very familiar with. I was just as obnoxious as any other fanatic who bought into this dogmatic belief and occasionally felt the need to proselytize the helpful knowledge that only total vegetarians can become enlightened while in a body. But I had a good laugh at myself when I found out that it was not true. I do so love finding out that most of my beliefs are silly... and inevitably they are. The more fanatical I am about something, the bigger laugh I get when it is disproved. One can only disprove beliefs to themselves. That can only happen if we don't cling to them as though they are real. Eventually I came to know that I know nothing and I don't even know that!

Being a strict vegetarian may indeed have helped me to initially begin leaving my body, because I believed it would help, but when I quit being a vegetarian after 7 years I did not completely stop merging with the Source. Source did not say to me "Nancy, now that you're eating gross lower vibrational meat you may no longer merge with me!" Of course since we become Source when we merge, we love ourselves and all is perfect. After beginning again to eat animal food my powers here in my body actually increased a LOT since I was deliberately trying to NOT leave my body and the built up energy had to do something.

Early on in my years of out of body travels I saw the humor in how serious we get about different paths to "enlightenment" and how ultimately unimportant all these rules and regulations actually are. Of course it doesn't hurt at all to learn how to discipline oneself in many different areas, diet being only one of them. I took diet to the point of being a total fruitarian on the path to breatharianism.

It was fun, funny and as good a way to spend time as anything else. I enjoyed following a strict East Indian path with a Master and lots of rules and regulations that promised enlightenment. I found out RIGHT away, in my very first out of body experience, that vegetarianism was meaningless and not important in the raising of my vibrational level on the journey to merging with Source. Mentally I switched from doing it for spiritual reasons to doing it for health reasons, which may also be largely overly fanatical. However, if you truly think being a vegetarian IS essential, whether spiritually or health-wise, then it will be essential for you. It all depends on which dogma you choose to buy into and hang onto.

When I see an avid believer in vegetarianism for spiritual and/or health reasons I am entirely empathetic with their positions. I also thank GOD that I am no longer stuck with those dogmatic beliefs.
:p

For Nancy V ;)

A friend came to a cannibal and the food was prepared and the friend had never tasted anything like it. He had never even dreamed that food could be so tasty, so delicious. When he was leaving he said to the cannibal, I loved the food. I have never loved food so much. When I come next, prepare the same dishes.
And the cannibal said, That is difficult, because I only had one mother.

CdnSirian
4th September 2013, 03:01
With people on mountains, it's hard to tell which way they are moving.

I don't think we came here to attain enlightenment - that's all been, done and gotten in another time, another place. Rather we have come down the mountain to mix in and give a hand, step by step at whatever point we are posted. Various kinds of unenlightened practices are just part of our disguise.

Hail. Character.Character.Character. Character. Character.

MariaDine
4th September 2013, 03:30
Havent read the whole thread yet but what about the Cathars? Is the reason the catholic church wiped them out was to end their genetics?

Yes. «Energy», like Reiki etc...changes your body because it alters your «astral» DNA and consequently your 3D body DNA.

MariaDine
4th September 2013, 03:53

How lovely that you should indicate this. I used to always try explaining to people I was guiding on shamanic journeys, "You have to let go of your minds language! It's like a gag reflex, the chatter of the ego makes it harder for the third eye to see anything at all in the higher vibrational fractalian modes of reality."

I am currently undergoing a similar process in re-training myself to access these thought-forms. At the time when my third eye was most open, the ego-chatter was completely non-existent. My thoughts took the form of colors, strange fractal geometry, or even peculiar buzzings very similar to the noise that machine elves make (I have the feeling that you've met them on at least one occasion...)

While this transition is much easier to make with the aid of an alchemical catalyst, I have found value in trying to identify which particular catalyst is the most gentle to the body's faculties - an exogenous catalyst which, when used properly, removes the need for a future catalyst and accelerates the body's endogenous capacity to generate this transition or state on its own.

I should love to hear your thoughts on how languages such as Enochian fit into this equation. Can an ego-less language truly exist? If we interpret the structure of these energy-forms, do they not supersede the ego because the consciousness which gives birth to them straddles the metabolism of linear time by factor of vibration alone?

Linear time is the key here - if language is spoken within our vibrational mode (by means of the flesh), then any thought-forms built out of this inferior language will be limited to the vibrational density of physicality and hence, ego. In order to escape this, we have to somehow translate our internal atemporal language into the language of the ego in order to communicate it physically. I practically drowned myself in a bottle of scotch for a year trying to abscond from this frustration.

Perhaps the key to crystallizing ones intuition lies in overcoming the identity to become experience.

It's just that damnable Richard Dawkins crowd that keeps asking me to slow the vibration down and explain myself to them using only their limited toolkit of scientific vocabulary.

What a thread to balance.

LOL... I hope the whisky was a good one !
Languages...the Sanscrit, Aramaic, Hebrew even Latin, have sounds that are still close to the really prime, first and ancient languages spoken by humans in other Ages...so Tradition says...when we still had our 3 vision open, etc etc...(look for this info in Vedic books, Tibetan , Chinese, American-Indian, Japanese, Greek etc legends) .
Tradition says that they have a «pure sound» ...so they have healing effects and induce higher vibration...like the sound OM, for example...(good for meditation etc).

Tradition also says, the Ego is only good for the survival of the body as a vehicle of an ongoing expansion of the Consciousness that it inhabits. So, no need to fight it, only understand it's specific purpose.

turiya
4th September 2013, 18:44
To reduce ego back to it's proper position by becoming aware of it's origins as a construct.

This is why the guru goes to the cave and ceases all egoic excitations. To quell the inner voice, word sounds and visual word shapes. so the true being can emerge without the noise of ego overcoming the true being and blocking the finding of true connection.

Renunciation – to leave the world – is to fight with the mind/ego. Fighting with mind/ego will only serve to enhance, will result in ego becoming stronger. Not in having it becoming dissolved, negated.

Understanding its many ways – how it functions - through self-examination is the method. Thus it will dissolve away on its own accord through the method of self-observation. Ego is made to fight, to survive – fighting with ego is playing the game of conflict that ego has very much championed several times over.

Tradition also says, the Ego is only good for the survival of the body as a vehicle of an ongoing expansion of the Consciousness that it inhabits. So, no need to fight it, only understand it's specific purpose.

Surely, ego is needed for survival. But when survival has been achieved, comfortably survive, when knowing what to do to keep surviving is reached, is it necessary to keep carrying it with you?

A boat serves a purpose to traverse a river, but after crossing the river, is it necessary to carry the boat on your back over mountains, into valleys and across deserts? The hard casing shell of the seed is needed to help protect the seed from a harsh environment, to help so that when the seed finds the right soil, it can begin to grow, to sprout into becoming a tree. But if the seed has found the right soil, and is ready to move into growth process, but clings to the shell – the shell then becomes a hindrance, a barrier, to its own growth.

Clinging to the ego, because of what it has done in the past during one phase of one’s life, becomes a burden when attempting to move beyond the animal stage of one’s existence.

7th September 2013, 05:02

Eg, look at what the Talmud has done to genetic selection, over time, in the world Khazar-Ashkenazi genetic selection. Those who do not want to adhere to it, they step away. Those who do ahdhere, they stay and re-enforce, and breed within the group.

~~~~~~~

This is exactly what the dark cabal did and are doing to the Northern Native American Indians for the last 100 years or so. They didn't need to massacre or give them blankets tainted with the small pox virus. Save the man kill the Indian -teach them to read the good book.

The Catholic priests and Jesuits told them that they would find the Creator in a book and house. Separated the children from their families, packed them on trains and shipped them off to schools (All patriarchal/masculine dense conceptualized constructs.)

Beat them if they spoke their own language. Taught them how to read and write English. Cut their hair..... Made them put clothes on and shoes on their feet, which cut them off from having any direct contact with the earth and the different energy fields; the earth's electromagnetic and the cosmos.

Then they took away the Native American's traditional freedoms -making it against the law to practice them up until 1976-1978 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Religious_Freedom_Act. Most of the Native American's traditions are based on song, symbols and the feminine principal. The feminine is more right brained, artistic, holistic understanding symbols and the whole.

Carmody here:

It is only as language is written down that it becomes possible to think about it (Shlain 1998). Eric Havelock, Classicist

In his book, The Alphabet Versus the Goddess: The conflict between word and image (1998)., Leonard Shlain writes, "The triumphant march of literacy that began 5000 years ago conquered right brain values, and with them the Goddess. Patriarchy and misogamy have been the inevitable result."

We've been in trouble since the first written record of the Law, Hammurabi's Stela

The occurrence of monotheism, codified law and the alphabet all at the same moment of history cannot have been coincidental... The abstractness of all three innovations were mutually reinforcing (Shlain 1998). -Robert Logan
http://books.google.com/books?id=IXbJFusM6iIC&pg=PA66&lpg=PA66&dq=the+goddess+and+alphabet+quotes&source=bl&ots=GXoNQ6-pzz&sig=qRKHHSGTVfPHifRliH0O3GWXQVg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=FYUqUseJBuGriAKVioH4Cg&ved=0CEUQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=the%20goddess%20and%20alphabet%20quotes&f=false

Love

Nora

MariaDine
9th September 2013, 19:15

Renunciation – to leave the world – is to fight with the mind/ego. Fighting with mind/ego will only serve to enhance, will result in ego becoming stronger. Not in having it becoming dissolved, negated.

Understanding its many ways – how it functions - through self-examination is the method. Thus it will dissolve away on its own accord through the method of self-observation. Ego is made to fight, to survive – fighting with ego is playing the game of conflict that ego has very much championed several times over.

Surely, ego is needed for survival. But when survival has been achieved, comfortably survive, when knowing what to do to keep surviving is reached, is it necessary to keep carrying it with you?

A boat serves a purpose to traverse a river, but after crossing the river, is it necessary to carry the boat on your back over mountains, into valleys and across deserts? The hard casing shell of the seed is needed to help protect the seed from a harsh environment, to help so that when the seed finds the right soil, it can begin to grow, to sprout into becoming a tree. But if the seed has found the right soil, and is ready to move into growth process, but clings to the shell – the shell then becomes a hindrance, a barrier, to its own growth.

Clinging to the ego, because of what it has done in the past during one phase of one’s life, becomes a burden when attempting to move beyond the animal stage of one’s existence.

....LOL
Don't worry so much , Humanity still has another 2.000 years :) - to deal with that challenge, i.e. balancing the energies within . Heaven on Earth is the goal. Bringing the body and the spirit, here and now. To connect with the HigherSelf and the Source/God. Meditation is a tool.

turiya
9th September 2013, 22:09
....LOL
Don't worry so much , Humanity still has another 2.000 years :) - to deal with that challenge, i.e. balancing the energies within . Heaven on Earth is the goal. Bringing the body and the spirit, here and now. To connect with the HigherSelf and the Source/God. Meditation is a tool.

With all due respect...

Yes, energy has poles, positive & negative. Hence, energy is in constant movement... seeking balance. If it was static, stagnant - didn't move, it wouldn't be energy. And then, one would find himself deader than a door nail.

Heaven is already on Earth (if you haven't noticed), the means & the end (a goal that lay in some future) are not two, are not separate, but one & the same. Body is always here & now. Spirit is always here & now. What isn't here & now is the mind. And people have become identified with, & quite attached to the mind. It moves from past to future. And cannot exist in this present moment.

There is some confusion as to what meditation really is. Some consider it concentration, others consider it like a contemplation, others think of it as a kind of an activity, a thing that people do, others think other things. You say it is a tool. That is not quite right either. A more correct term to use is a Sanskrit term, dhyana.
Dhyana means the state of meditation – divine state of meditation. But the word 'meditation' is not as adequate as dhyana, because nothing like dhyana has ever existed in the West, so no Western language has any appropriate word for it. 'Meditation' comes closest but still misses the target. 'Meditation' means contemplation, to think about, and dhyana means not thinking at all, just being.

So meditation is an activity and dhyana is a state of being. Meditation is still associated to thinking & doing – maybe more like concentration. Christians have said 'meditate upon god.' This cannot said in the East, because if you meditate upon something it is no more meditation.

In the east we say that dhyana is a state of non-thinking, of being fully aware, fully alert, not asleep, but with no object, no content in the consciousness. A non-thinking awareness is what dhyana is, a contentless consciousness is what dhyana is. One simply is. There is no activity, neither bodily nor mental. It is absolute passivity – nothing is happening, nothing is being done; one simply is. Out of dhyana, out of this sanskrit word came ’chan’ in China and ’zen’ in Japan, but they come from the same root ’dhyana’.

There are a few things to be understood – If you act totally, if you really become involved in it, it is going to happen. The mind has three layers: the first layer is of thoughts – the most superficial layer. The second layer is of emotions – a little deeper, but not yet deep enough. The third layer is of silence, soundless-ness, no thought, no emotion. The first layer consists of the head, the second layer consists of the heart, the third layer consists of your being.

When people start meditating for the first time, they are puzzled – they think that there have never been so many thoughts in their mind as there are now! That’s a misunderstanding. Thoughts have always been there but they were not aware of them. When you turn your focus on your thoughts, suddenly you become aware of a great crowd and a continuous crowd moving day and night. There is never any rest: the body sometimes goes into rest but this thought-process continues. And it is always a rush-hour there. The traffic is always jammed, and each thought is trying to compete with another thought. There is great conflict, struggle; thoughts are very violent things.

So when one turns one’s focus or one’s torch on the first layer, one becomes puzzled, a little worried too, because one has never known so many thoughts. One had always thought: ’Yes, they are there; sometimes they come.’ One was only very dimly aware of them – as if they were very distant. When you focus on them they come very close and you become aware of layer upon layer, queues of thoughts – irrelevant, absurd, meaningless, futile, rubbish… all kinds of things jumbled, like a junkyard, with no organic unity.

This layer creates madness, and one who has not become aware of this layer can become a victim of madness any day, any time. If you don’t turn consciously towards it and transform it, it is there getting ready. Any day it can explode, any day it can throw you into a volcano, and then it will be difficult to come out of it. If it explodes on its own, you are helpless. If you go with your searchlight, by and by you are in control, you become your master. -- “This Is It (https://www.oshodhara.org.in/Books/This%20Is%20It.pdf)”