PDA

View Full Version : Blue Kachina fear-mongering angers Native Americans

Kiforall
27th August 2013, 15:37
Some great advise in this short video, sit still, be quiet, listen, if something does happen follow the animals.

http://youtu.be/aaV_iStZ2Ss

Frank Waters 1963 -Quote-"The Hopi nation, in miniscule, is the world at large - a world of nations split within themselves by rival liberal & conservative factions, preyed upon by their own psuedo-scientific witch doctors, suffering the tyrannies of leaders they mistrust & paralyzed by a frustrating fear of their neighbors."!!!!!So Why is this man talking about Kachinas when he thought the Hopi were nuts?????

Kalamos
27th August 2013, 16:11

RunningDeer
27th August 2013, 16:16
Some great advise in this short video, sit still, be quiet, listen, if something does happen follow the animals.

Frank Waters 1963 -Quote-"The Hopi nation, in miniscule, is the world at large - a world of nations split within themselves by rival liberal & conservative factions, preyed upon by their own psuedo-scientific witch doctors, suffering the tyrannies of leaders they mistrust & paralyzed by a frustrating fear of their neighbors."!!!!!So Why is this man talking about Kachinas when he thought the Hopi were nuts?????

Native American Rant Stop using the Hopi Prophecy if you want to know ask a Hopi
aaV_iStZ2Ss

Published on Aug 25, 2013
:wave:

Kalamos
27th August 2013, 16:20

RunningDeer
27th August 2013, 16:27
Wait wait wait, is that you PAULA???

*doing an Indian Dance just spontaneous from my Taino bloodline*

HoooooOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ha! This is me, Henry.
Peace,
Paula :wave:

Ending of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
mCVdVocHe18

:focus:

delfine
27th August 2013, 16:45

Native American Rant Stop using the Hopi Prophecy if you want to know ask a Hopi
aaV_iStZ2Ss

Published on Aug 25, 2013
:wave:

What a wonderful woman! Thanks for sharing.

spiritguide
27th August 2013, 16:48

Because he was selling books on a subject not widely known. If he was going to speak of the Hopi, he should have spoken to them sincerely. IMHO

RunningDeer
27th August 2013, 17:02
What a wonderful woman! Thanks for sharing.
Yes, I agree, delfine. Thanks to Kiforall for posting it. :wave: I only created the vid from the link provided.

Kalamos
27th August 2013, 18:58

Amysenthia
27th August 2013, 19:12
I just visited the Hopi in July when I was on a Southwestern trip through Grand Canyon, Sedona, and then Hopi, Zion. What a truly spiritual trip! Anyway, while on the Hopi reservation I was fortunate to find a guide named Ray Coins of Sacred Travel. He is a Hopi elder of the Greasewood tribe. He explained that the most significant prophecy of the Hopi concerns two rock formations that are at the beginning of the road up to the second Mesa. He explained that for the Hopi as long as these two rock towers are standing they do not worry about anything. He said the most sacred prophecy for the Hopis says that when these two towers fall "THATS IT", the end is around the corner. They were tall and straight when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

johnf
27th August 2013, 20:23
There are a lot of people who are not ratified by the proper indigenous elders who are
selling distortions of indigenous information (notice I did not say beliefs).
Miriam Delicado has been pointing this out for a long time.
She is a European North American, who does have approval from the Hopi to say CERTAIN
things about what she knows about them, and their prophecies.
Besides saying things that agree with the native american woman in the video she stresses over, and over and over,
the hopi have only told outsiders a very small amount of what they know, and what is in their prophecies, do not believe you understand the hopi information if it is coming from someone other than an actual elder.
The hopi elders acknowledge what Miriam is doing with the web portal http://www.thegreatgathering.org/.
So if she is not going on and on about what the secrets of the hopi keep, or the Khoi-san people in africa, or the mamos in columbia
(and she has contacted these groups and talked to them about their work and hers), I have to ask myself, what does that mean to the majority of non indigenous people?

My answer is this time is a time for us to come to grips with the fact that we are not connected to natural law, that we do not
know what we need to know to actually move ahead as a species, and what we are doing in many areas of our lives is not what we really want to do.
Until mankind as a whole comes to this most important admission, and point of willingness to accept the actual truth
the keepers of knowledge, the hidden libraries, and other sources of truth will not be out in the open in society at large.
We are not ready yet.
If the real truth were let out it would be ignored in many cases, and used to enslave us, in many cases, and we would help by following the wrong people.
In the mean time we need to drop our pretense of knowledge, and work on our ability to follow through on the little pieces of truth that come to us in our daily lives.

jf

Ernie Nemeth
27th August 2013, 20:36
Why are you afraid? Do you not have faith in your beliefs? Do you pay them lipservice while in your heart you cower? Our sole (soul) job is to service the needs of our brothers and sisters, we have mostly failed in this regard. So until the two towers fall, we have time. And when your spirit tells you your time is near its end, stop, sit down and listen. But if the towers fall and you are still whole, look to the animals, follow their lead. They have instincts most humans have long since forgotten.

Love one another, and remember we all share the same fate, in the end. (tapped from native spirit)

johnf
27th August 2013, 20:45
He is a Hopi elder of the Greasewood tribe. He explained that the most significant prophecy of the Hopi concerns two rock formations that are at the beginning of the road up to the second Mesa. He explained that for the Hopi as long as these two rock towers are standing they do not worry about anything. He said the most sacred prophecy for the Hopis says that when these two towers fall "THATS IT", the end is around the corner. They were tall and straight when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

I trust that little blurb that you shared. I would love to see more messages like that around the internet
but there seems to be a rush at this time to push premature doom and gloom scenarios.
I find it interesting that the great gathering website is just now starting to come together in any real way
I think that is because things are still at a place where we can choose, and come to a place of honesty about how the world is run, and where we get our guidance from.

Here is a quote from Miriams fb about second mesa "The Hopi have asked me to live with them on their land on Second Mesa. They have asked this of me for years. It has only been this past year that I have accepted and am working towards moving there. This request came from a group of people and not one person or family."

Stuff like that is one reason why I listen to what she says , the stronger reason is that a lot of what she says resonates with my internal messages about what is going on in the world, and the alternative community.

jf

CD7
27th August 2013, 22:09
Great video thanks for posting!! One of the best rants ive heard in a while

WhiteFeather
27th August 2013, 22:18
Wow Great Video OP.
Miriam Delicado has made some great company with The Hopi Elders. She was accepted by their culture for some time now. A very warm soul is she. If you have a question regarding such topic, im sure you could ask her on her website. Www.Bluestarprophecy.com this is her website.

WhiteFeather
27th August 2013, 22:25
PS I wonder if this Frank Waters Critter has any Mason blood running through his cold veins and eventually through his cold heart?

ghostrider
27th August 2013, 23:43
woe, big deal when you get an indian woman rattled up and she speaks her mind, they usually are reserved , and don't give pearls to the white man ... this is huge ...the white man's ideas never work out good for indians, never have ... ( his greed and lust for control is like a virus that cannot be cured, fencing himself in from his neighbor , killing off his food quickly , and only seeking more and more , it is impossible to co-exsist with him peacefully ... lit bit from sitting bull ) ... it's a belief until you experience it, then it becomes knowledge ...

heyokah
28th August 2013, 08:29
"It's just a belief until you experience it and then it's knowledge. The knowledge comes from participating."

The power of knowledge = The power of experience. I cannot deny what I experience!

And if you feel that something is going to happen: sit still, be quiet, listen .... if something does happen follow the animals.

Thank you Kiforall for sharing this.

heyokah
28th August 2013, 16:59
"It's just a belief until you experience it and then it's knowledge. The knowledge comes from participating."

The power of knowledge = The power of experience. I cannot deny what I experience!

And if you feel that something is going to happen: sit still, be quiet, listen .... if something does happen follow the animals.

Thank you Kiforall for sharing this.

I remembered this Native American saying of which the tribe is unknown.

Tell me and I'll forget.
Show me and I may not remember
Involve me and I'll understand