PDA

View Full Version : Peace Crew - Please Pray/Meditate Peace One Hour/Day

TODD & NORA
27th August 2013, 21:29

Kristin
27th August 2013, 21:34
Beautiful Shmoopie! Thank you so much for this most valuable thread!

ThresholdRising
27th August 2013, 22:32
Thanks schmoopie, will do.

WhiteFeather
27th August 2013, 22:37
Ill keep it in mind as well. Asquali. Nice Thread ;)

seehas
28th August 2013, 02:25
i realy try to meditate every day, but on some days im just to tired when returning home and my meditation would just go into a long sleep :)

CdnSirian
28th August 2013, 02:57
I seem to wake up in the middle of the night and meditate. Maybe I instinctively feel the SNR is less? Whatever, I go with it. Thanks for the link! I often use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrHpsssaYY a soft babbling brook.

Jake
28th August 2013, 14:02
I seem to wake up in the middle of the night and meditate. Maybe I instinctively feel the SNR is less? Whatever, I go with it. Thanks for the link! I often use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrHpsssaYY a soft babbling brook.

My eyes pop open at 3:00am, every day. I don't fight it. :) Just get up and meditate. Grab a blanket or whatever, and sit somewhere comfortably (don't fall back asleep:)) I will sometimes do short meditations throughout the day, as to 'set an intention' (focused thought, so that I don't have to intensely focus when I am meditating later.) I am on Pacific Coast time (West coast in America) The last couple of weeks have been empowering. Meditating in groups is a fairly new concept for me, But I have seen/felt the potential. Our like-minds, sync up. How much more amazing can it get??? YES, ANSWER THAT!! :)
Jake.

=[Post Update]=

i realy try to meditate every day, but on some days im just to tired when returning home and my meditation would just go into a long sleep :)

Deep relaxation is part of it too. Do not fight sleep. If anything, sit upright with your back straight so as to not fall asleep. If sleep is overwhelming, then you should probably grab some zzzzzzz. :) (Most of my 'fun' stuff happens during sleep, waking me up!!!

Good luck everyone...
Jake.

heretogrow
30th August 2013, 03:42
Thanks for this thread shmoopie! Wow I feel like there are so many opportunities to walk the talk on Avalon right now and so many creative ways to join in a movement to help for the change. I wanted to say thank you for creating a wonderful opportunity here!

Much Love,
Julia

eva08
30th August 2013, 03:59
I do Qigong breath empowerment or Qigong breathing in the morning before getting up -- it helps clear the mind and stress and helps oxygenate. I enjoy the quiet, during my day as well.