PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL SYRIA ENERGY FOCUS - Ground Crew Initiative - Please help me

Anchor
28th August 2013, 04:30
GROUND CREW!

Avalonians old and new, present and absent!

I feel we need to bring out some more intense response to the current situation in Syria.

The tactics being used by the western powers to excuse overt aggression in Syria is a heinous crime against humanity and the planet.

I am sure many are expending various efforts to work against the tide whipped by the storms made in the crudely manipulated media.

In addition to what is already being done by many good and kind hearts, please will you join me in a special initiative to ameliorate disharmony with a special boost and focus for that which afflicts Syria at this time.

---

May harmony come to Syria;

may the spirit of peace descend on the hearts of those who are transgressing against the good and righteous freewill of humanity and planet Earth;

may justice and balance be restored;

may what is being done in the dark, be shown in the light;

may the veils of deception be lifted and the truth be seen by all;

may the tyrants who now see the futility of what they are about, leave never to return;

may Syria and all those places ruined by aggression be restored and rebuilt;

may healing take place among all the living things;

may the love and the light befitting of such a glorious planet that is Gaia be restored to full blazing brightness and shine away the darkness in all hidden places;

for the highest and best good of the planet and all.

---

This thread is intended to be a focusing device for the immense powers I know that are among those of Avalon to bring change. I have seen it work before time and time again. This is a big ask I know, but I feel it is correct at this time to do so.

Please will you post a simple acknowledgement here - not for me - but for the idea which has in this instance, been rendered through me.

I am asking for a few breaths worth of your time and focused intent, daily until the problem is resolved and those that do these acts are incapable of further harm.

Your own additions to my prayer/expression/vision is welcomed.

Once the problem of Syria has been dealt with, and it will be; if there is enough willingness, we will expand the focus to the entire planet; for now, and for this initiative alone, I feel it is best to focus on Syria.

Thanks friends.

Anchor.. / John..

MargueriteBee
28th August 2013, 05:34
http://www.livetradingnews.com/un-official-syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-assads-army-6636.htm

UN Official, Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Army

Testimony from victims now strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin Nerve Gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior UN diplomat said Monday.

Perhaps there will not be a war after all.

Anchor
28th August 2013, 05:52
Perhaps there will not be a war after all.

Lets try and make sure there isnt!

TODD & NORA
28th August 2013, 09:51

Sunny-side-up
28th August 2013, 10:41
Have concentrated on you message/prayer, it's good , it is done.
Eyes and Hearts of the world see the truth, No war needed, never war needed.

Don't be fooled by TPTB, lets us open our hearts and minds see the truth and shine love.

Spiral of Light
28th August 2013, 11:13
GROUND CREW!

... please will you join me in a special initiative to ameliorate disharmony with a special boost and focus for that which afflicts Syria at this time... Anchor.. / John..

I have focused on your meditation today, John, and will continue to do so. It is so, and so it is.

Ultima Thule
28th August 2013, 11:19
Thanks Anchor, done!

UT

Kimberley
28th August 2013, 11:45
And so it is!!! Chose love and peace now! :grouphug:

I sang this song in elementary school chorus 45 years ago...has been my life long desire...

LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH

qQi1qB_9tkQ

Gardener
28th August 2013, 12:41
Count me in John.

Ah Kimberly yes beautiful words.

'Let this be the moment now'

Anchor
28th August 2013, 13:18
Thanks all, this is good.

I meant to say - this is supposed to be IN ADDITION to all the other initiatives - saving bees, stopping GMO, helping with the forest fire etc; it is not meant to detract in anyway from these things.

All I need is a few breaths worth of your time each day till this is done and escalation of war is averted.

There is no need to synchronise efforts.

There is no complexity here. The link between us and the melding of the energy is under the auspices of a mechanical system outside of our space/time.

Every intent you make compounds on the ones before it.

The power was, is and will be immense.

Limor Wolf
28th August 2013, 13:25
I am with you Anchor and all, adding my energy from Israel, For higher frequencies and vibrations to sweep the Middle East, to touch the hearts of the people, to bring knowledge, wisdom and strength to the area. Winds of love and calmness for the Syrian people who are at the center of the scene. To the children's soul who have suffered not for nothing. Let us put a protective layer over Syria, which will not allow the drama to occur. Whenever the lower vibrations will direct their weapon/presence to any one area on the planet, there they will find the energy of the strongest higher frequencies, a layer of tremendous divine energy presences which will meet the darkness face to face, acknowledge it, unite with it and both will become one. This is the energy of Calm and peace, the energy of wisdom, of higer benevolence that will take the lead from now on. It is the love and caring, the unity and the desire for the higher good for all where every living entity and soul on this planet and beyond are equal, worthy and free to continue to the next step of evolution. We are ready and it is the right of every lost and tormented soul to be shown the way back to it's primordial existance, now that the lesson of duality is fully learned.

Sretches of protective layers are now being put over Syria, the middle east and all over planet earth. Bless you DEAR GAIA, we are honored to work with you and for you in this important time of transition, to fill our duty willingly, and to help expand Terra's light power to an unimaginable cosmic convergence where all 'sides' will meet each other as one. This is my meditation today, Thank you for humbly allowing us to join power with everything around us and do what needs to be done.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
28th August 2013, 13:29
I am in :)

mind-scape
28th August 2013, 13:46
Thank you so much for this post....

In less than two weeks i'll be visiting my family in Jordan-- less than 60 miles from
The Syrian border. I am beyond concerned for the people over there... So many in the USA have no concept of whats happening. It's incredibly frustrating to deal with the ignorance around me daily while i'm sleepless with concern for my family. I'm so glad to be a part of a conscious and active community. Thank you all, and bless you.

My father went to school in Damascus. Those very streets that are apocalyptic in appearance, are the paths he walked daily to and from class... Often buying a banana milkshake along the way. He's been like a zombie this past week, so worried and stressed for his family and friends. I just can't understand, with all that my insignificant 25 years of life has taught me, why we can be SO connected as a people... But still so empathetically cut off from each other.

I love all of you. Please continue to shine bright.

Camilo
28th August 2013, 14:26
And so it is!

Star Mariner
28th August 2013, 14:48
Count me in! The time for war is at an end, it must end now, just as a storm must in due course end, breaking up to reveal clear blue skies, or a long winter night that gives way to dawn. Let's get behind the process and help it on its way.

Sierra
28th August 2013, 15:18
Here John. :)

May the truth prevail.

Phoenix1304
28th August 2013, 15:21

may the spirit of peace descend on the hearts of those who are transgressing against the good and righteous freewill of humanity and planet Earth;

may the tyrants who now see the futility of what they are about, leave never to return;

may the love and the light befitting of such a glorious planet that is Gaia be restored to full blazing brightness and shine away the darkness in all hidden nooks and crannies;

Make it so!

marielle
28th August 2013, 16:33
I am adding my energy and intent to this!

Kindred
28th August 2013, 16:47
In Consort, with Heart and Soul!

In Unity, Peace and Love... For ALL

sunflower
28th August 2013, 16:52
Anchor, I am adding your intent for peace to the others (gmo, bees, etc) begun recently on Avalon. I will continue to pray for these priorities daily as long as necessary. God bless you for taking the initiative!

Team Zen
28th August 2013, 18:09
it is above as is below
i add my prayers to help make it so.
:wizard:

Bill Ryan
28th August 2013, 19:09
------

Yes, I'm in. Many are doing work on this. Listened to Alex Jones yesterday, and it was hair-raising. Not him, but his guests and callers.

Paul Craig Roberts, ex-economic adviser to Reagan, and a highly respected mainstream financial and political academic, said: "It could be the end of humanity". (He used those words.) He predicted a nuclear war.

Several military men called in, including someone with a Top Secret clearance who was an ICBM missile expert. He predicted that as soon as one nuke went off there would be a huge exchange and the northern hemisphere would be toast. This was a highly qualified military officer, offering his personal opinion.

This is very serious, and is excalating hourly. The Chinese and Russians have threatened the US not to attack Syria, but the US has been preparing for this BEFORE the 'chemical weapons attack' (which was almost certainly set up by the Americans and Israelis). The US seems to want a showdown with Russia and China. The last time things were this serious was in the Cuban Missile Crisis, but here we have no JFK.

Good summary of all the factors here:
22 REASONS WHY STARTING WORLD WAR 3 IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS A REALLY BAD IDEA
http://infowars.com/22-reasons-why-starting-world-war-3-in-the-middle-east-is-a-really-bad-idea

SilentFeathers
28th August 2013, 19:21
I've just read in a couple places about Russia and China walking out of the UN council talks about this.

Things are heating up fast for sure....and I also have a feeling it ain't gonna turn out well. The West has face to save now and there is now no turning back for them it seems.

Conchis
28th August 2013, 19:23
I'm in as well. The whole situation over there needs to quiet down and to find a calm place. So many egos that just need to take a deep breath. I'll focus on helping them do just that.

Houman
28th August 2013, 19:26
------

Yes, I'm in. Many are doing work on this. Listened to Alex Jones yesterday, and it was hair-raising. Not him, but his guests and callers.

Paul Craig Roberts, ex-economic adviser to Reagan, and a highly respected mainstream financial and political academic, said: "It could be the end of humanity". (He used those words.) He predicted a nuclear war.

Several military men called in, including someone with a Top Secret clearance who was an ICBM missile expert. He predicted that as soon as one nuke went off there would be a huge exchange and the northern hemisphere would be toast. This was a highly qualified military officer, offering his personal opinion.

This is very serious, and is excalating hourly. The Chinese and Russians have threatened the US not to attack Syria, but the US has been preparing for this BEFORE the 'chemical weapons attack' (which was almost certainly set up by the Americans and Israelis). The US seems to want a showdown with Russia and China. The last time things were this serious was in the Cuban Missile Crisis, but here we have no JFK.

http://infowars.com/22-reasons-why-starting-world-war-3-in-the-middle-east-is-a-really-bad-idea

Well..it makes me wonder if they are using the Zohar as a road-map... this kabbalistic text "predicts" the "revelation" of the "Messiah" in 2012/2013 with the following preceding event:

"In the year seventy-three (5773 or 2012/2013) the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed, with the exception of those who will not yet have arrived there."

AriG
28th August 2013, 21:07
It is incumbent upon us all to focus our power upon the protection of the people of Syria and to collectively will a peaceful resolution to this charade, this final puzzle piece as was told in the testimony of the Anglo Saxon mission. I stand with you all in defiance of the dark energy and evil entities that seek to destroy our planet. Send love and protection to all of the innocents and enlightenment to the dark forces that feed upon this suffering.

ulli
28th August 2013, 21:23
This is the most appropriate prayer/meditation I can think of at this time.

2TCObW_jL24

MorningSong
28th August 2013, 21:43
I am definately with you, Anchor et al.

This situation is NOT supposed to be on our timeline.. let's take it out now!

northstar
28th August 2013, 21:46
I hadn't planned to participate in this but HP (higher power) gave me a nudge.

My journey

I journeyed in shamanic trance to Syria. I was a bit afraid because the energies were so black, dense and overwhelming. What can one person do? I asked myself.

But then I remembered the blessed souls here who are sending healing intention to Syria and I knew I could do it. We are not alone. Together we are a mighty, unstoppable force. I saw the beautiful souls of Avalonians together in a vast dome of golden light, surrounded by powerful light beings called by us.

I went to Syria in the inner worlds and I saw many things. I saw the pure love vibration in the hearts of the Syrian people elevate to a level to shake off the dark energetic prison they are currently trapped in. It is a great expansion and upliftment of heart consciousness in each Syrian and it is breaking the chains of their entrapment.

I followed the cords to the dark human puppetmasters who are salivating for the unholy profits that this war will bring them. I saw them and the dark entities that control them being dealt with in accordance with divine law. I saw the technology of war - the weapons, the war machines being swallowed up effortlessly by Mother Gaia.

I saw the dense back pall of death over the country lighten and fade. I saw sun and peaceful blue sky. I saw/felt a wave of love and light particles expand over Syria and the surrounding countries. It was so beautiful and so peaceful and serene I didn't want to leave. It was a palpable sense of peace: Peace on the land, Peace in the sky, Peace in the hearts of all Syrians.

Then I saw the drums of war being carried and sounded by infinite numbers of gigantic ugly troll-like creatures surrounding Syria in all directions. They were lined up for miles just beating the drums of war. I listened to the beat of the drums of war being sounded by these creatures because I love drums but this sound was dark and full of death. I asked Mother Gaia for assistance and she opened up her body and the creatures and their drums disintegrated fell into the earth.

I saw a precious innocent little Syrian girl and boy, healthy and holding hands and playing outisde in a quiet sunny day. I saw a flash of white energy pass by quickly. It had a beautiful energy signature so I thought it was an angel but I saw it was pure white doves, flying peacefully over the land.

Peace

MorningSong
28th August 2013, 22:11
This is for Anchor...and the WORLD!!!

H_sV07DbJ9U

8IjapGIg2fM

WhiteFeather
28th August 2013, 22:18
GROUND CREW!

Avalonians old and new, present and absent!

I feel we need to bring out some more intense response to the current situation in Syria.

The tactics being used by the western powers to excuse overt aggression in Syria is a heinous crime against humanity and the planet.

I am sure many are expending various efforts to work against the tide whipped by the storms made in the crudely manipulated media.

In addition to what is already being done by many good and kind hearts, please will you join me in a special initiative to ameliorate disharmony with a special boost and focus for that which afflicts Syria at this time.

---

may the love and the light befitting of such a glorious planet that is Gaia be restored to full blazing brightness and shine away the darkness in all hidden nooks and crannies;

---

This thread is intended to be a focusing device for the immense powers I know that are among those of Avalon to bring change. I have seen it work before time and time again. This is a big ask I know, but I feel it is correct at this time to do so.

Please will you post a simple acknowledgement here - not for me - but for the idea which has in this instance, been rendered through me.

I am asking for a few breaths worth of your time and focused intent, daily until the problem is resolved and those that do these acts are incapable of further harm.

Your own additions to my prayer/expression/vision is welcomed.

Once the problem of Syria has been dealt with, and it will be; if there is enough willingness, we will expand the focus to the entire planet; for now, and for this initiative alone, I feel it is best to focus on Syria.

Thanks friends.

Anchor.. / John..

Beautiful and Thoughtful Anchor. And So Be It Done By All, at Godspeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYolzWpE1Z4

viking
28th August 2013, 22:45
Hi John...we go back a long way...hope you are well...

The supposed war with Syria will not happen.

Be well

Eric/viking

MorningSong
28th August 2013, 23:30
WOW! I just found this...JUST IN TIME (kinda) and AWESOME!

KhkGrMqONwo

uesday, August 27, 2013
Peace Portal Activation Report
I have extremely good news. We have managed to reach the critical mass! Many websites and blogs have spread the message and our Peace Portal activation video alone has reached almost one quarter million views in just a few days. Our collective consciousness at the moment of the activation has managed to strengthen the network of Light on the etheric plane to the point that the whole etheric archon grid is disintegrating fast and events will now quickly follow.

It has been requested by the Light forces that those who are so guided can continue with Peace meditation every Sunday at 11:11 pm Cairo time:

https://www.facebook.com/events/204974432995863/?ref=3

This equals 11:11 pm in Central Europe, 10:11 pm in UK, 5:11 pm EDT, 4:11 pm CDT, 3:11 MDT and 2:11 PDT. For other locations and other time zones, you can see this link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PEACE+PORTAL+ACTIVATION&iso=20130825T2310&p1=53

The negative archon vortex on the etheric plane above Syria has disintegrated as a result of our mass meditation. This means that the Cabal does not have any massive energy support for creating a war in Syria anymore. Any foreign military invasion into Syria by the Cabal may now trigger an action by the Positive Military and actually start the Event. It is extremely unlikely that the Cabal will be willing to risk that, although they will most likely push the situation to the edge.

The etheric archons do not have any large scale geopolitical power of influence anymore after they lost the Egypt vortex last week and Syria vortex on Sunday. Now they are directing all their power to influence key people on the planet, such as members of the Cabal, people with financial and political power, people with media influence and also key light warriors and light workers. Whatever they do, they will not be able to delay their fall much longer.

September will be a very interesting month.

http://2012portal.blogspot.it/

And there is this:

UK's Cameron forced to delay strike against Syria

By Andrew Osborn

LONDON | Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:09pm EDT

(Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron was forced on Wednesday to push back his plans for an imminent military strike against Syria in a humiliating climb-down for Britain's leader after coming under fierce domestic and international pressure.

Just a day after recalling Britain's parliament to vote on how to respond to Syria's suspected use of chemical weapons, Cameron was ambushed when the opposition Labour party said it wanted greater parliamentary scrutiny and rebel lawmakers in his own ruling Conservative party said they would oppose him.

Earlier on Wednesday, U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon had sought more time for inspectors to complete their work, Russia had said it was premature to table a U.N. resolution, and the Labour party had made it clear it wanted clear proof that the Syrian government had used chemical weapons.

Cameron's failure to execute his original plan of action could hamper efforts by the United States to deliver a swift cruise missile strike against Syria as early as this week, potentially harming London's alliance with Washington.

Inspired by the legacy of public mistrust left behind by former Prime Minister Tony Blair's contested decision to go to war in Iraq in 2003, Labour leader Ed Miliband and some rebel Conservatives used the prospect of a government defeat in parliament to force Cameron to delay action.

After hours of impromptu negotiations between Cameron's political managers and the opposition, his office agreed that the United Nations Security Council should see findings from chemical weapons inspectors before it responded militarily.

"The United Nations Security Council must have the opportunity immediately to consider that briefing (from inspectors) and ... every effort should be made to secure a Security Council Resolution backing military action before any such action is taken," a British government motion to be debated in parliament on Thursday said.

Britain had previously declined to say it would wait for a U.N. report before launching military action.

But on Wednesday it promised parliament would be given a second vote before Britain committed to direct military action, rather than the single vote - on Thursday - it had initially promised......

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/28/us-syria-crisis-britain-idUSBRE97R1BD20130828

Anchor
29th August 2013, 00:13
I've just read in a couple places about Russia and China walking out of the UN council talks about this.

Things are heating up fast for sure....and I also have a feeling it ain't gonna turn out well. The West has face to save now and there is now no turning back for them it seems.

It is obviously a challenge to remain positive here, but I think it essential.

No matter what the outcome, good will be done here.

I think this is a significant turning point. Saving face means not being exposed. I think we are past that, they need to be exposed.

ulli
29th August 2013, 00:36
WOW! I just found this...JUST IN TIME (kinda) and AWESOME!

KhkGrMqONwo

uesday, August 27, 2013
Peace Portal Activation Report
I have extremely good news. We have managed to reach the critical mass! Many websites and blogs have spread the message and our Peace Portal activation video alone has reached almost one quarter million views in just a few days. Our collective consciousness at the moment of the activation has managed to strengthen the network of Light on the etheric plane to the point that the whole etheric archon grid is disintegrating fast and events will now quickly follow.

It has been requested by the Light forces that those who are so guided can continue with Peace meditation every Sunday at 11:11 pm Cairo time:

https://www.facebook.com/events/204974432995863/?ref=3

This equals 11:11 pm in Central Europe, 10:11 pm in UK, 5:11 pm EDT, 4:11 pm CDT, 3:11 MDT and 2:11 PDT. For other locations and other time zones, you can see this link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PEACE+PORTAL+ACTIVATION&iso=20130825T2310&p1=53

The negative archon vortex on the etheric plane above Syria has disintegrated as a result of our mass meditation. This means that the Cabal does not have any massive energy support for creating a war in Syria anymore. Any foreign military invasion into Syria by the Cabal may now trigger an action by the Positive Military and actually start the Event. It is extremely unlikely that the Cabal will be willing to risk that, although they will most likely push the situation to the edge.

The etheric archons do not have any large scale geopolitical power of influence anymore after they lost the Egypt vortex last week and Syria vortex on Sunday. Now they are directing all their power to influence key people on the planet, such as members of the Cabal, people with financial and political power, people with media influence and also key light warriors and light workers. Whatever they do, they will not be able to delay their fall much longer.

September will be a very interesting month.

http://2012portal.blogspot.it/

And there is this:

UK's Cameron forced to delay strike against Syria

By Andrew Osborn

LONDON | Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:09pm EDT

(Reuters) - Prime Minister David Cameron was forced on Wednesday to push back his plans for an imminent military strike against Syria in a humiliating climb-down for Britain's leader after coming under fierce domestic and international pressure.

Just a day after recalling Britain's parliament to vote on how to respond to Syria's suspected use of chemical weapons, Cameron was ambushed when the opposition Labour party said it wanted greater parliamentary scrutiny and rebel lawmakers in his own ruling Conservative party said they would oppose him.

Earlier on Wednesday, U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon had sought more time for inspectors to complete their work, Russia had said it was premature to table a U.N. resolution, and the Labour party had made it clear it wanted clear proof that the Syrian government had used chemical weapons.

Cameron's failure to execute his original plan of action could hamper efforts by the United States to deliver a swift cruise missile strike against Syria as early as this week, potentially harming London's alliance with Washington.

Inspired by the legacy of public mistrust left behind by former Prime Minister Tony Blair's contested decision to go to war in Iraq in 2003, Labour leader Ed Miliband and some rebel Conservatives used the prospect of a government defeat in parliament to force Cameron to delay action.

After hours of impromptu negotiations between Cameron's political managers and the opposition, his office agreed that the United Nations Security Council should see findings from chemical weapons inspectors before it responded militarily.

"The United Nations Security Council must have the opportunity immediately to consider that briefing (from inspectors) and ... every effort should be made to secure a Security Council Resolution backing military action before any such action is taken," a British government motion to be debated in parliament on Thursday said.

Britain had previously declined to say it would wait for a U.N. report before launching military action.

But on Wednesday it promised parliament would be given a second vote before Britain committed to direct military action, rather than the single vote - on Thursday - it had initially promised......

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/28/us-syria-crisis-britain-idUSBRE97R1BD20130828

Thank you for this. Truly awesome. I'm really happy that so many people are seeing how these energies can be used.
The spirit of Dr. David Kelly is alive and well...and from now on no honest weapons inspectors will ever be silenced again, the way he was.

CdnSirian
29th August 2013, 01:55
I can see how many are in on this - and there are for certain more not on this forum. This is a good thing to be stubborn about.

Peace. Pax Gaiae.

Kimberley
29th August 2013, 02:45
Hi John...we go back a long way...hope you are well...

The supposed war with Syria will not happen.

Be well

Eric/viking

I am in full agreement Eric! et all!!!

I do not agree with this Syria strike happening...It must not happen!!!. I do not allow this to happen!!! I cross this out from the timeline!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I and we are powerful and We are NOT allowing this to happen!!!!

And so it is!!! For now and forever more!!! Amen...

sandy
29th August 2013, 03:02
Joining in with the focus of Peace and Love reigning in Syria and the Middle East. Success creates my envisioning a dominoe effect that moves throughout the planet and surrounds Mother Earth and all her Creatures and the masses move forward in Enlightenment and Love.

peterspm
29th August 2013, 03:22
i'm in. ________________

Phoenix1304
29th August 2013, 09:44
Oh this is so different to a few days ago!

Clegg and Milliband both now putting a foot on the brake. Keep up the good work guys!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2405319/Number-10s-fury-f----Miliband-Labour-leader-withdrawing-support-Camerons-airstrike-Syria-Parliament-recalled-today.html

Carmody
29th August 2013, 13:39
------

This is very serious, and is escalating hourly. The Chinese and Russians have threatened the US not to attack Syria, but the US has been preparing for this BEFORE the 'chemical weapons attack' (which was almost certainly set up by the Americans and Israelis). The US seems to want a showdown with Russia and China. The last time things were this serious was in the Cuban Missile Crisis, but here we have no JFK.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62759-Bob-Lazar-s-Element-115-added-to-Periodic-Table&p=722060&viewfull=1#post722060

Something else happening at the same time. (It tends to be like that)

Archon/CIA/Nazi reveals, or exposures of technology..... happening at the same time. (I mean, Kerry, who is skull & bones, doing the ranting and the posturing. As if it isn't obvious.)

Basically the reveal of the technological pathway to be free of the planet and it's surface, and dimensional space (the opening of humanity in all directions and ways) and the revealing of the hand of Archonic types... and their connected minion control.

A side note playing out at the same time: (also, understand that Coptic Christians go back a looooong way)(now, what type of 'slaughter', of who, exactly... is taking place in Syria, one that the CIA backed types want to escalate?)

We're getting very close to full freedom, technologically speaking. This means they WANT the preconditions for clampdown, at the very least.

In order to set the stage for that, a false flag in the middle east (already done), the threatening of the middle east (in the process of happening) and then, at the very least, the creation of a false flag on US soil. Then the martial law and the corporate black ops/war machine can go into high gear.

But, if wiping most of us out is the only way they can win, then they'll shrug, sigh,and go that way. Whatever it takes, as long as it is a win and a full and real clamp down - that works.

What they have, is the pre-conditions for any move in that direction, being set up..right now.

Carmody
29th August 2013, 16:39
perhaps the minimal aim is the creation of fascist fortress north America.

From that creation, they can re-group.

Maybe fire off ONE or two nasty missiles into Syria, then the false flag on US soil, the blame game, move fast, patriot act II is thrown on the table at the same time as martial law... Mexican politicians, Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper shake hands on a 'temporary' North American union.

Then they rebuild their financial and separated empire. Again. Fascist Germany (I mean "Nördlich Amerika"), one more time, One more hurrah!

Watch for it. It may be the ultimate aim, here.

Spiral
29th August 2013, 16:57
What we have seen in the last 24 hours is a 180° turn on this situation by western powers, so obviously the dark hand of control will be already back at the drawing board.

Rather than trying to out guess them before they play their next card, I would argue that it would be more profitable for those of us who can, do as much energy / light work as possible to raise peoples vibrations so they can see clearly for themselves what is going on, so they aren't' taken in by the psy-ops & propaganda, and to counter act the vibration lowering rhetoric of the MSM.

Carmody
29th August 2013, 17:22
What we have seen in the last 24 hours is a 180° turn on this situation by western powers, so obviously the dark hand of control will be already back at the drawing board.

Rather than trying to out guess them before they play their next card, I would argue that it would be more profitable for those of us who can, do as much energy / light work as possible to raise peoples vibrations so they can see clearly for themselves what is going on, so they aren't' taken in by the psy-ops & propaganda, and to counter act the vibration lowering rhetoric of the MSM.

Every time they fail, every hesitation, leads to people's awakening... and weakens their position.

Bill Ryan
29th August 2013, 17:25

Exactly. :)

Meanwhile...

http://infowars.com/obamas-syria-attack-rationale-crumbles
Obama’s Syria Attack Rationale Crumbles

This is heartening. It suggests

There may be enough awake people (including those in senior government, intelligence and military positions) to prevent at least some insane, destructive decisions.

There are now a large number of able lightworkers and spiritual warriors (whatever one might call them) -- some of whom we will never know about, and some of whom are extremely powerful -- doing enough work to stem the tide. Every Avalonian reading this thread is counted among them, and every person matters.

Carmody
29th August 2013, 17:30
In the meantime, the price of oil will remain falsely high and drain economic growth out of the USA (and world) economy, preventing further recovery.

Just their little way of sitting on your chest in more ways than are generally noticed.

Camilo
29th August 2013, 17:39

Meanwhile...

There may be enough awake people (including those in senior government, intelligence and military positions) to prevent at least some insane, destructive decisions.

There are now a large number of able lightworkers and spiritual warriors (whatever one might call them) -- some of whom we will never know about, and some of whom are extremely powerful -- doing enough work to stem the tide. Every Avalonian reading this thread is counted among them, and every person matters.

You betcha!

Harley
29th August 2013, 17:53
It's been so busy around here that I just noticed this thread.
Guess I'm in by default, since I've been working on this for a long time now.
Thanks John! :)

Bump:

perhaps the minimal aim is the creation of fascist fortress north America.

From that creation, they can re-group.

Maybe fire off ONE or two nasty missiles into Syria, then the false flag on US soil, the blame game, move fast, patriot act II is thrown on the table at the same time as martial law... Mexican politicians, Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper shake hands on a 'temporary' North American union.

Then they rebuild their financial and separated empire. Again. Fascist Germany (I mean "Nördlich Amerika"), one more time, One more hurrah!

Watch for it. It may be the ultimate aim, here.

As Carmody says.

While all eyes and focus is now on the Mid-East/Syria, watch out US and Britain.

Everything is prepared (Homeland Security, FEMA, etc)

What we have seen in the last 24 hours is a 180° turn on this situation by western powers

???

Please see my posts Here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62546-US-Backed-Plan-for-Chemical-Weapon-Attack-in-Syria-to-Be-Blamed-on-Assad&p=721978#post721978)

And Note:

It is not my intention to supply negativity, but only to provide information.
There's a bit I would've liked to say earlier but that wasn't possible.

One must know where they're at before they know which direction to go.

SilentFeathers
29th August 2013, 18:00
The west is backing down a little bit with attacking Syria.....it could be due to many sending energy to stop this, but my guess would be that the insane psychopathic war-mongers arrogance and stupidity is just getting the best of them.

skippy
29th August 2013, 18:01
Kubrick Stanley, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, 1964
mzddAYYDZkk

Harley
29th August 2013, 18:06
My connection is acting up.

Yes it is. Obama is wavering/unsure.
But right now the machine is still moving forward.

This is an extremely big one so everyone must work on it now.

Kimberley
29th August 2013, 18:11
Please take 9 minutes of your time and listen to this....Thank you! :grouphug: Much love and peace to us ALL!!!!!

Syria - For the Love of Humanity
idcBI99lGUg

Published on Aug 29, 2013

On Thursday 29th August 2013, David Cameron recalled the UK Parliament to seek a mandate to launch another illegal war upon the Sovereign Nation of Syria. Without absolute, irrefutable evidence that Assad was responsible for unleashing the recent chemical weapons attacks, any MP voting in support of military action, would surely be guilty of committing a heinous war crime?

EYES WIDE OPEN
29th August 2013, 18:28

Meanwhile...

I hope you are right. This insider seems to think this signifies even greater danger.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/9388

“We’re in the most dangerous time in modern world history and here’s why, here’s what’s happening,” stated my source deep within the spy world early this morning. “We’re seeing a combination of a nine-percent overall approval rating for intervention in Syria, or the absence of public support for the globalist plans by the Obama regime, the UK, the Saudis and other NATO allies. When have we seen this before, and what does history tell us? The increased likelihood of a false flag event larger and causing more public outrage than the alleged chemical weapons attacks.”

My source continued, “think Gulf of Tonkin, the Lusitania, even Pearl Harbor, use those as your historical guides for what we’re seeing today. Make no mistake, the global agenda has not changed,” he emphasized. “When their primary plan backfires or meets resistance, they have alternate plans. In the coming days or weeks, we could see an event that will be horrendous enough to change that nine-percent backing. Also, time is not on their side, they need to act within a short window as the anti-Assad ‘rebels’ are being beaten badly without Western assistance.”

Gardener
29th August 2013, 18:36
What we have seen in the last 24 hours is a 180° turn on this situation by western powers, so obviously the dark hand of control will be already back at the drawing board...]

Speaking of which...I had, shall we say 'an experience' from which I 'awoke' last night at 10pm ish, I inadvertantly (without conscious intent) had walked into a room in which 2 people were stood with their back to me looking at something on a table, it was a small room with an old style fireplace no other furniture. They became aware of my presence, one turned, it was Cameron, the other I did not see clearly it was in shadow. I retreated PDQ, and found myself walking along a sea front, in the distance a piper was playing the bagpipes, it was very dark. I was most certainly not in London.

So yes I would say plans are being ammended,

Christine
29th August 2013, 19:16
Somebody just has to hold up the mirror. :)

I am here too! Super power pumped up mirror!

The west is backing down a little bit with attacking Syria.....it could be due to many sending energy to stop this, but my guess would be that the insane psychopathic war-mongers arrogance and stupidity is just getting the best of them.

Anchor
29th August 2013, 22:10
The various attempts and machinations of the dark ones and their puppets are on no interest to me.

Each time we try to second guess the next move, we are detracting from the opportunity to maintain focus on a high state of tune.

We are a long way from done here, although for sure some encouraging movement has happened - and the energy we have deployed here has from time to time been surprisingly potent to my sense. I certainly do not think that this is wishful thinking (but obviously it could be)

I'm going to start again :

May harmony come to Syria...

Keep going...

Billy
29th August 2013, 22:13
UK MP's just voted against the Prime minister, NO WAR with Syria, Not now, soon or later. This is huge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23892783

Wheeee. :cheer2:

Peace

Camilo
29th August 2013, 22:20
The various attempts and machinations of the dark ones and their puppets are on no interest to me.

Each time we try to second guess the next move, we are detracting from the opportunity to maintain focus on a high state of tune.

We are a long way from done here, although for sure some encouraging movement has happened - and the energy we have deployed here has from time to time been surprisingly potent to my sense. I certainly do not think that this is wishful thinking (but obviously it could be)

I'm going to start again :

May harmony come to Syria...

Keep going...

This could very well be the result of our efforts. Don't underestimate your own power.

Anchor
29th August 2013, 22:29
UK MP's just voted against the Prime minister, NO WAR with Syria, Not now, soon or later. This is huge.

Peace

In that article it reads..

""They will be disappointed that Britain will not be involved. I don't expect that the lack of British participation will stop any action.""

This could very well be the result of our efforts. Don't underestimate your own power.

I totally agree.. don't underestimate theirs either - it's nature is totally different, but they cornered the market in trickiness and deviousness and they don't give up easy - so we should not either.

Billy
29th August 2013, 22:37

Peace

""They will be disappointed that Britain will not be involved. I don't expect that the lack of British participation will stop any action.""

I totally agree.. don't underestimate theirs either - it's nature is totally different, but they cornered the market in trickiness and deviousness and they don't give up easy - so we should not either.

Now all we require is for congress to say No.

Let us find a peaceful solution.

peace

SilentFeathers
30th August 2013, 01:14
The symptoms of the awakening!

During a short interview with Germany’s DW News last Monday, former US National Security Adviser and Trilateral Commission co-founder Zbigniew Brzezinski commented on the growing inefficiency of war due to the increased political knowledge of the public.

Brzezinski’s call of warning to the “global political awakening” has only intensified in recent years. Last year during a speech in Poland, Brzezinski noted that it has become “increasingly difficult to suppress” and control the “persistent and highly motivated populist resistance of politically awakened and historically resentful peoples.” Brzezinski also blamed the accessibility of “radio, television and the Internet” for the “universal awakening of mass political consciousness.”

“[The] major world powers, new and old, also face a novel reality: while the lethality of their military might is greater than ever, their capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historic low. To put it bluntly: in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people,” said Brzezinski during a 2010 Council on Foreign Relations speech in Montreal.

http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-global-political-awakening-making-syrian-war-difficult/

Just this guy's name alone is creepy!

It's not just energy workers possibly having an affect, it's also just regular folk's paying attention a little closer to things going on too!

viking
30th August 2013, 09:24
Class...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0jp1-mzPHg&feature=share

And arse...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=545484848833958&set=a.467655639950213.96093.460927973956313&type=1&theater

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q71/s720x720/1174817_545484848833958_595227630_n.jpg

Eric/viking

Anchor
30th August 2013, 10:05
Thank you viking, George Galloway is amazing at times - he has a terrific brain and very eloquent.

Lifebringer
30th August 2013, 10:52
John, we have but to ask once with sincere, caring, loving healing hearts and minds of peace, by God's will, whichever one prophet taught the masses, of the coming of the Christ and resurrection. To ask more than once from the soul, would indicate doubt that HE/She/Creator heard it. Once is enough with all that you wrote and felt, to allow Christ to feel our hearts and minds, and allow the Creator to do the plan for peace, harmony, love, justice, healing, and faith.

Just a little hint, but you're doing marvelously.

Yes, and it is done.
For we all felt it when you wrote/spoke/messaged it here in our hearts, that we too have felt everyday since their "damning axis of evil intent."

Akasha
30th August 2013, 11:16
Not to denigrate this thread but if people want to avert this conflict, they're energy should be focused primarily on physical action, most obviously in the form of petitioning their mp/congress person etc. The results seen in the UK parliament might very well have been influenced by people "focusing energy" spiritually, but it is those that let their feelings be known to their representatives that made the difference in reality.

Of course it can and probably will be argued that the former influenced the latter, but why not just be the latter from the kick off?

Hazel
30th August 2013, 11:32
So good to know we are acting as a force of intent together on these urgent matters..

I see us as many highly charged threads connecting as a safety net for the destruction and suffering befalling the people of Syria and the myriad of life forms on Earth. As this net grows in coverage, Gia's own energy grid may rise-up and converge with it and become a confluence of healing energies. As Bill described in another way... it just may be possible that such a symbiosis with our planet, is as it should be.

Anchor
30th August 2013, 11:56
John, we have but to ask once with sincere, caring, loving healing hearts and minds of peace, by God's will, whichever one prophet taught the masses, of the coming of the Christ and resurrection. To ask more than once from the soul, would indicate doubt that HE/She/Creator heard it. Once is enough with all that you wrote and felt, to allow Christ to feel our hearts and minds, and allow the Creator to do the plan for peace, harmony, love, justice, healing, and faith.

Just a little hint, but you're doing marvelously.

Yes, and it is done.
For we all felt it when you wrote/spoke/messaged it here in our hearts, that we too have felt everyday since their "damning axis of evil intent."

I do not agree with your main point, but it is for another thread.

Thanks, not only for your support, but also your resonance and comments. Your energy is great, even though we clearly see things differently.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Not to denigrate this thread but if people want to avert this conflict, they're energy should be focused primarily on physical action, most obviously in the form of petitioning their mp/congress person etc. The results seen in the UK parliament might very well have been influenced by people "focusing energy" spiritually, but it is those that let their feelings be known to their representatives that made the difference in reality.

Of course it can and probably will be argued that the former influenced the latter, but why not just be the latter from the kick off?

Do BOTH!! What I want to do only takes a few "breaths worth" of time. All that other stuff, do that too! This should not detract from other avenues.

wolf_rt
30th August 2013, 12:13
I see no reason why this insanity, which is apparent to 90% of the world, shouldn't blow the American government apart.

ANYBODY who spends 60 seconds looking into the issue, can clearly see the appalling truth.

Einstein once said that you couldn't overestimate the stupidity of humanity, but i think America has done so here.

I have noticed that many American generals appear to be reasonably intelligent, and generally not psychopaths. Is such a person really going to maliciously and deliberately launch WW3, that may well end in nuclear holocaust, with no provocation? It seems unlikely.

I think this could work out spectacularly well if everyone does there bit.

Lifebringer
30th August 2013, 12:44
Heavenly Father and Heavenly Host by the will of God please show these evil intented souls in full few on public tv where their embarrassing warmongering lies can be dared and proof of who the culprits that ordered or knew of the culprits using chemical weapons, be made revealed for prosecution from the world, without innocent blood shed. WE must apprehend them no matter how much money. Court summons, supoenas, and no more awl hostile witnesses like Karl Rove thumbing their nose at our JUSTICE Dept and Houses when he is subpoenaed, if they are led in handcuffs and a exorcist present as they swear in on the bible. Let their raving lunacy be visible and their evil intent exposed.

ahueman

Anchor
30th August 2013, 13:20
Thanks all.

I tried something new, I read my prayer into a recorder and uploaded it to soundcloud. This is an experiment. Dont click unless you actually want to listen to me reading the prayer from the OP.

-- now removed --

Anchor..

(Last bump for today :) :) )

--

Lifebringer
30th August 2013, 13:20
Exactly. I have faith that the good will always overcome the evil intent, and every generation, had their villains. WE must not shurk our responsibility to prosecute them, so our children and children's children around the world, have a chance at peace, thru "unconditional LOVE and repair." I have been seeing our planet lightening up, and speeding up. I hope it's for the planet to pass the crossing 1st, because humanity has matured, and want to live in peace for their children's sake. Nothing is so terrible, as to destroy the world and it's people's, but to apprehend those who would.

Do you think this is also our mission besides putting it all out there in every circle of life?

Are we the ones to flip the switch of light on, so the darkness that's revealed, is gone from the world waking up?
I feel it is, so by His will, I will do my part and unite in faith through the powers of Heaven and Creator Sons, who sit at the side or the Creator of all.

Lifebringer
30th August 2013, 13:25
Like that "never to return" part. :whoo:

Lifebringer
30th August 2013, 13:29
Truth has that kind of blinding light, that makes you wipe your eyes or do a double or even triple take at the information put forth, because it's out there in full force from around the world. The walls as Reagan said have come down, not just the curtain on these fake OZ's.

Lifebringer
30th August 2013, 13:37
Gas. hahaha, I laugh at the toxic soup passed off as fuel these days. WE have the technology, and the oil giants aren't immortal. They will go the way of the dinosaur and dodo bird.

Let us work the ways of Christ Love and one soul at a time commit a prayer/wish/idea of how this should come about, and all the options become a tangled web of can't be dones, by the ptw. Sort of like a maze with one way out, confession in trial.

I dream of that day to come and the time of things are moving fast, it's already September, and the crossing's schedule will happen, and hopefully the dark anchor removed in the hearts and minds enough to speed us past the crossing first.

By His will....
Amen/woman/human child of God and brother/sister of Christ.

Anchor
1st September 2013, 12:22
As we shake away the dust from that last interruption, we resume..

Billy
1st September 2013, 12:53

Peace

Now all we require is for congress to say No.

Let us find a peaceful solution.

peace

Replacing this post. :eyebrows:

Now that Obama has stated that he will listen to congress before attacking Syria. It is now up to the people to influence Congress. Get in touch. Send out the energy.

The MP's in the UK voted NO because of the reaction of THE PEOPLE.

Peace

ulli
1st September 2013, 12:56
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1234017_572726982790437_294020914_n.jpg

This photo is making the rounds on Facebook

Kimberley
1st September 2013, 14:18
I am going to start a thread on this however since what I wrote yesterday on this thread is among the missing...replacing that now.

To All USA members of Avalon This is important!!! Your phone calls, e-mails, and letters to your states members of congress are counted!! Call and write often!

You can find the contact information to The president, your representatives, and your senators at this link... http://www.usa.gov/Contact/US-Congress.shtml

There are several petitions going around ... if you see one do sign it please! Here is one that came to my attention this morning...

http://dontattacksyria.com/

This is our chance to have our voices heard that we do not agree to war...there are already protest gatherings happening and if you know of one close to you DO spent some time joining in if you can.

Much love, peace, and fun to us ALL, always in all ways!!! :love: :peace: :grouphug:

Journeyon
1st September 2013, 14:26
Anchor I join your intent and add my energy of peace to all here and around the world.

Peace starts in the stillness...
Breathing slowly and focusing on peace, peace is here now, within. It calms all things... like a gentle breeze, worries of yesterday billow away.
Peace, slowly.....breathing,the feeling of peace, love, joy, freedom, forgiveness, gratitude, vibrant health, vibrant earth, peace.....

Peace joining with all across the world like a mighty fresh wind blowing out all stale, stagnant, heavy, oppressive energy. This energy once found it's resonance here but no longer. A new day is dawning upon this beloved earth! Hearts are opening for peace, unity, kindness, compassion.
My friends holding your fist in the air and your heart in contraction.... Peace.
Friends gather by your side... Take courage and breathe. Join in the breath of freedom it is the only way forward.

There is a mighty wave of love gathering momentum and it can't be stopped. All who try to hold it back will be swept up within it or plowed under.

Syria... A beacon of hope... Shine your hearts of peace. Millions join you. Take courage, hearts open we are energetically linked arm in arm. This is a new day, humanity is standing up, love is winning. Man lay down your sword, soften your heart of stone, join us..... Come breath and be peace. Together we can watch the new day dawn.

In Peace,
Journeyon

Christine
1st September 2013, 14:43
Reposting my lost post of yesterday... I stand beside each and every soul on the planet. Let PEACE be heard to the furthest reaches of the world. Let every heart hear this sound... and KNOW with every fiber of our BEING that Peace has come.

http://www.johnworldpeace.com/WorldPeace/world-peace-090420w.jpg

Cristian
1st September 2013, 14:55
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.. as is the price of peace. Wonderful thread.. keep it coming friends. I add my voice to yours. May we ring strong and clear....

In this vein, I just received this petition from a friend, and am passing it along.

Below is an email from Peggy Ehling, a MoveOn member in Studio City, California. Peggy Ehling started a petition on the MoveOn website, where anyone can start their own online petition.
Dear MoveOn member,
I am disappointed that President Obama seems to be repeating the mistakes of former President Bush. I voted for President Obama because I believed it was time for a change in our foreign policy: from bluster to bolster, from aggression to assertion, from waging indiscriminate wars to fighting for peace, and I thought this was a change President Obama believed in. I want to remind him that people still do believe in the necessity of that kind of change. And he needs reminding quickly—BEFORE American weapons are used against the people of Syria.
That's why I started a petition to President Barack Obama, which says:
Without a request for help from Syria's neighbors, and the support of the UN Security Council, there is no call for the US to begin even closely targeted strikes on Syria. The loss of life in Syria—whether by bullet or chemical gas—is tragic. We should not be contributing to it. The Middle East neighbors of Syria must be the ones to enforce international law in their region, with our help ONLY if they request it.
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/uni...re_chain&fwd=1
Thank you for consideration.
–Peggy Ehling

I'm also hoping that my ( as well as Many others) letters to my Reps had something to do with this updated stance by Obama:

To:----------------------
Subject: Syria

The recent call for ‘surgical strikes’ against Syria, based upon Complete Lies regarding ‘WMD / chemical weapon’ use by Syria against their own civilians AND military personnel, which in fact, were perpetrated by the ‘rebels’, aka Western-backed barbaric mercenaries which are Supplied their weapons BY the WEST, is bald-faced Hypocrisy, Orwellian-speak, and will amount to a WAR CRIME by the US, the UK, Israel, and Any other country that supports such an act.

As an American Citizen, and a Citizen of this World, I DEMAND that the US Congress MUST Vote BEFORE ANY AGGRESSIVE ACTION CAN BE TAKEN AGAINST THE COUNTRY OF SYRIA.

Moreover, Any move to Authorize such an action by this Congress will show the World that this body is nothing more than a Brutal, War-Mongering Fascist Corpratocracy, Hell bent on destroying any resistance to their hegemony and resource domination, under the full control of Psychopathic Murdering Liars, and Minions of the major multi-national corporations.

Any Senator or Congressional Representative who supports such an action against the Syrian People and the Country of Syria, WILL BE GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES, AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

In such an event, I will wholly support the use of the World Court and the Hague to detain and prosecute to the fullest extent possible all perpetrators of Any attack against the People and Country of Syria.

I call upon You, as my Representative to Do Your Duty and Uphold the Rule of Law, both Domestic and International. I further call upon You, as my Representative to put an END to the constant use of the US Military in Murdering innocent people and Destroying their Countries, in the name of the US People. I will hold You personally Liable for any further acts of this nature.

-------------
While it may seem 'contradictory', I am also sending Love, Peace and Unity via intention and meditation to ALL the people of the World, and Especially to our Representatives, whether in Congress, or the Executive branches.

In Unity, Peace and Love

there are very powerful friends warning the Cabal...

well remember, last time cabal moved towards war the suns maintenance crew pulled away to let us feel the sun's wrath...

the day before the attack in Syria, we watch a neutron bomb attack on our sun to tear open sun spots...

look what is swinging towards us after quiet for so long...
http://1.1.1.3/bmi/gong2.nso.edu/dailyimages/img/hot-farside/gong_calib_farside.jpg

massive inbound energy coming Monday and Tues, weave it into peace for the middle east...

kind of amazing, the same energy that could crush the cabal's control, gives Avalon its strength...

__________________________________________________ ______

MorningSong
1st September 2013, 21:03
Here's something from over the fence.. Syria taking the US threats seriously... we need to send them some chammomile thoughts... calm down, brothers!

Syria Has Right to Respond to U.S. Threat, Minister Says
By Donna Abu-Nasr - Sep 1, 2013 3:27 PM GMT+0200

A Syrian cabinet minister called for a pre-emptive response against the U.S. and the premier said his country wouldn’t be cowed after President Barack Obama asked Congress to approve an attack on Syria.

The U.S. has declared war and Syrians have the right to respond preemptively against U.S. interests with all means available, Syrian Minister for National Reconciliation Ali Haidar said in a phone interview today.

“I am among those who call for a preemptive” response by all Syrians, Haidar said, commenting on Obama’s statement yesterday that he was prepared to use military force against Syria.

Obama asked Congress to authorize a military strike for what the U.S. says is the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons in an attack that killed more than 1,400 people. Syria denies the allegations and says rebels linked to al-Qaeda and abetted by the country’s enemies carried out the attack.

“It’s unacceptable that a Syrian is afraid to leave his home for fear of the U.S. threat, while an American ambassador can wander about as he pleases,” Haidar said. “It’s unacceptable that our leaders have to go into hiding to protect themselves while U.S. interests are proceeding normally.”

The U.S. has no known interests in Syria. The Syrian government expelled U.S. and other Western diplomats in June 2012.
No Retreat

Haidar said Obama’s decision to seek congressional approval before embarking on a military strike was not a “retreat.”

“He’s kept the sword in his hand, he just hasn’t chosen to limit himself to a date,” he said.

“When Syria is targeted, every Syrian has the right to respond with all possible means available and against any U.S. or Western interest or any country linked to the aggression,” he added.

Prime Minister Wael al-Halaqi said Syria is strong enough to ward off any aggression and isn’t intimidated by threats, state-run SANA news agency said.

The bellicose rhetoric came from cabinet members who are not among the core national security advisers who map out military strategy.

Syria’s Deputy Foreign Minister Fayssal Mekdad said the U.S. should abandon “a history that’s full of wars and hatred.”

“Now is the right time for it to regain the trust of the the world in the values that U.S. administrations have distorted,” Mekdad said in an interview. “We hope that all talk of war ends because wars do not serve but rather destroy people.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-01/syria-has-right-to-respond-to-u-s-threat-cabinet-minister-says.html

Syria’s Deputy Foreign Minister Fayssal Mekdad said the U.S. should abandon “a history that’s full of wars and hatred.”

“Now is the right time for it to regain the trust of the the world in the values that U.S. administrations have distorted,” Mekdad said in an interview. “We hope that all talk of war ends because wars do not serve but rather destroy people.”

Atlas
1st September 2013, 22:08
http://www.zcommunications.org/FCKFiles/ZMOGRAPHSMAY13/book-2.JPG (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket)http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon4/smedley_butler.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler)

U.S. Marine Corps Major General and two time Medal of Honor recipient

Anchor
2nd September 2013, 10:33
The language of war is the language of darkness.

Such words can never really carry the energy of the heart chakra.

The heart does not kill.

No one has claimed that the Syrian government is free from any blame. All sides are adept at the art of manipulation and ruthlessness; all sides seek to use rhetoric to rally support for their version of aggression.

Is it not this that we seek to sooth out? Why must we fight? Can we not simply dampen down the energy of aggression with the power of love?

Is that not the intent? Is harmony the intent?

I would recommend that whilst mindful of the reality that things are happening - baddies vs baddies, and this long engineered scenario is ripe for exploitation by master-baddies, we do not pay close attention lest that attention dilutes our intention.

What we are is a product of our attention and our intention. Let not others control how that plays out. Decide for yourself how you want this to play out.

Harmony is my intention.

Anyway to continue, as I have, line by line with each successive post (someone will soon take the hint and carry on)

Christine
2nd September 2013, 15:22
Anchor... thank you for your beautiful words. While reaching out to the Life Force in our seed brothers and sisters I heard the call of Harmony... Reaching high into the ionosphere surrounding our beloved earth are forces of pure crystalline Beings, right now all working in a harmonic of peace and restoration.

I share this openly as it is my experience, may it serve us all.

Kindred
2nd September 2013, 15:44
Thank YOU Cristian for 'recovering' my post, as well as others. It always helps to 'keep the pressure up' on those that hold the strings of 'power', and providing a means for the general populace, who come here for news and information, to make their intentions known to the 'powerful', and is but one way to insure The People's desired outcome...

PEACE ON EARTH.

Anchor.. YES to All your measured words... and Intents!

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

toad
2nd September 2013, 18:17
http://admin.rt.com/files/news/20/4d/90/00/snimok_ekrana_2013-09-02_v_16.14.46.jpg

Camilo
2nd September 2013, 20:26
We can help stop this conflict from escalating by continuing to work on the "Inner Planes" the origin or birthplace of anything and everything that becomes manifest.

3rd September 2013, 02:17
Blessings and protection to all who are putting forth positive intent for Syria and its people.

May the darkness be extirpated from Syria.

The land, the heart of the people and their children be embraced by love and healing for the highest good of all.

Peace to the hearts of the people of Syria

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBhQSERUUExQWFRUWGR0aGRgYGBgeGRggGRoaGhgYGh odHSYeHRojHxgbHy8gIycpLCwtGB4xNTAqNSYrLCkBCQoKDgwO Gg8PGiklHyQsLCwsLCwsLCwpLCwsLCwsLC8sLCwsLCwsLCwsLC wsLCwsLCwpKSwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIAMIBAwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAADAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEBQYAAgMBB//EAEAQAAECBAUBBgQEBQMEAQUAAAECEQADITEEBRJBUWEGIjJxg ZETQqGxUsHR8BQjYnLhFYLxB5KiskMkM1Njc//EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwAEBf/EAC4RAAICAgICAQIFAwUBAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxBEFRImETMnGBo RSR8CNCscHRBf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A5BTmh8iHb3/WN0AksKk2/MxvKlImuxZVzSp8xz+23jaQRLopg5vqDkc0NvL6x0WcwVJkEAF V+Uje/H76XjqkM1Sz88189np94xDEu+oDg09QL/u0YSKAkDzvalX5Yv02N0DZti0pQkrIbTZV/RVGI4/RxC+TnaFH+WuvDMR50ZvX6W65th0zZMxINwXdnpt50ob3vWJnI csMtSgpVFh0lV0kUYjhjX+0cNCNtNUaygmYhyXqDV+NueKe1QW Maaxz688sWrUO0ay1AEuf0NKNzb97chMBZmHSze4Hn+3ioLDZG Ka5Be424L9K/UQm7Q4KVOCECajVw4cWqdqML/nGuKzZMo1qwdnAJfgHaFGYTpM5gJPw3rqQRqBBIrQAghutHiE5 q6s6IYJyar9SiyYS5CVaVpWkKcJaoJuA9WDkXsYZozxGkkkoFQ NR8tI6lwLRFjIFJGhRC0LBUkkWUBt1Zi27GO3ZbKly1KM4aw1N 9LEF07CNTXRJr5Z9G1OHABpq+jgepCh6xK5pJCSpJDgWDgUG/sR5sIaY/M0pkzACQdJ0hid9SfQEfeJL/U1zApyaF5az8w4tcXjSfprspCkuSe10KMeoFRSnYs/kW94ocmxCgAg1cOLUFIUysqmK76mDl6Av1PEUOFkIXL0TAlSUj V3mYFiAx59bPWONQ4SvpI9DN5MZ4+NW2AZ9MUUMGQznusAoJKX LgVZ3uXY8R0yHNEFH8yUxfYAPZyC77fWB8xwpAMyU4RL9Qp1Vo SzeUezsVKXKKpaQFpFZZNQT043aDbq1q/k48cly+vr7DkZmgzJayCUgHSSSogguVG7jjyJgpfaFK3Ae7Oog PUnusCXfkiITATJiT3ypndv3YGC8TNmLJIGnUsj07qiT01ccGM sco7s6XnhaTjr/AKK3H4vUEpSaXNeKAebfeAiI27PoXPRaooNqCgNYKmYFAfVMFA 5CaljQNTmlusdqdI4J1bronc6SVIGlRSEl1APUbAfeFOSkTUpT OtqJUo7MGSVBq1cP1iozbKEzEvLUpkv1So0YM1S7e8BGTLw0vU pIUthcOwsBb69SYWW+jIMy3GGcPgoUCEUKgGSWety6Rfa8PZeF EtFLVvfq/wBvYRKZX2klhZCUhJqCBa9x1+nMcsz7ZzUnSjQe+Ge7N3Qdn3b 84CkqsM406uytUGLH/l6++/7EAZnmqZQepVskG/7r57R0y7MPjSUrIA1CoBB/ddutdhEl2iltiCJR0uHJBsS5cvQO4gybrQhTTs2SEpXfVYP03a 3HpCdGfSpiu+o6nIJowagATx6wgxGZIlaW1Lcd5qbMSOHNPIQM QJpdCWB4oB5n8jC8m6oaPeyrmqS/dUFvuNvPrBWGzGyVngAnp+I/nCHBYX4aQBDDDYZcw0tybD236RX0Bveh18YCh0vu5L+sZA0ucJ Y0fFV3eo9rH7xkIE9k4k7W/deIY/xCVhl1PO468+1+sSCu0GlyBqSAGYsSeeG6tD3J8UJuiYRpYE6S 2wdi2ztWKqakSoanCfDDo7w4+7i3q3pvHn+oBmUBSpZmO72/MuLvCLG5xNllviBLKqCkEEPqD7h32FK2j3NpM6dICpbBQJo5cp NUl2q7Obe4gch4RTe3SGuJz6XNT8NCkOfFroGL+Epp0ew2iexc tcsaVHUBUBKwwvpCXBJAqLjeEKcQuU4moUVGgJqlqUvFPluWSU 4cpYgHvEKooWqKOR7ipdokrk9jZYxT+gK7LaJyCGIIFHJqX74Y VeiS3BcWhh/A98A0HR7cjnm9ehcRPzZypU3+SEmgBSLEiyrhiBS+3SKvLsw+P J7yAmaAQALEio8nLU3fmKxa6JP5EnaDsmmYoK1G1A76f8H/ABxCmT2Q1KZ1IUkMoPx83kxD+TwxOfqKghaFoV+Fa0JFWcjVUp pt7Rk3HTFS1TEFLooFIJUlQB2Vu1RwRzSEcU2PGckerwEw/wD00sAIlgEqU5qajSOfOCMtxf8ALSFK74HeFHcE3HpTmJTNMwV MWNaCxYFpigCHsKUPmTB+Q4BMicVIJKVhhquK2NLggD1HMaLph lbWyslpSuhA6V+53H6wrzacJWhCUuCXIc0SL+YqPYQ/wWGDAggvbjoK/o1IS51lJnTgrUEpptexbpR/pGzSjGNydAxpt0gqUpJRVhuD7cdRvzA+KwGoijgO3rbod/eCZGIlaQhKgSkMWL1G30+kaLSpFUFi/uPL1jlxeTizXT67vX+WVnjnCrR3zGVplqDCgo39x/T6RPyMmSZpmt3gTvxRvJqRR4zMZaEIM1JXue6tgQSztT5jeBpO Pw8w6kovWgOkHd+Hv6Q39TiXb0vfodeNkceSAP8ATXTQPUW2pv tS8GDCJRK8gz1uf8f+0EY3HJ+GaDQ9egtXYefWB1YkTEgJIYOb xCX/ANDBa+Pky8fJVjXJZmhCiG1F7bMKD3+0Is4yqc5VKCVglwk91t qsXINm9do6IJSXSWP38/rB3+rdwvc2FGVS44AFSTQDzjvcUzmv0K5KVS0aVsACVEAliVMA HPNT5CBMatwompLML18uAwPtHabNKiVkuHu133b6AcAdY1lYCc V/ECKjwpKgCAxBJvV7iNVKgijA5N8MuX1dQX+sejs6VFWganqQ5G 4o/wDz+UP8PgZ0z/7ypYVWiAojbm7iw844ZhmCUPJkDXM926k/vpzG1RtsAkZkuT/KCVawe6ihI6kgUH+WgPGdncTOU6qOQWDDycnfz4h3h5SMIjWtK 1LURqWzuTdqig6GD1Zqh1BThquwLhr0BL3HEDSVM1/BN4fsuoPrAUTeog7B5QDRKkgAs1afSAc57VKBHwxpSzMsAKPUJ ckDzYl4Ay7PCZndJcg6n+Z9v0hVPdI6I44Sg23TKUZeiXVZevh Av++keiaqa4R3UilPoPoaClIWzMQVVL7By36wZlk0ArdJZndtw RFGc9h8rLUJSAQH6gPGQoxHagBagEzCxNQKH/yH2jIXkEyf2SSstLmppUJLMdhYwsnJxGHSQUL0uRQum7OFCotY v5RU4SUFVSU8uCKeY29WjsnMSmh0qHB9vbe8PxT6FuuxVk6pag 85gpxpcCvQqdi3FD5xWJlgAD6A9LB/ewA4JhUrJpU0OkGWovRNixALixFekKZmAxGHJ+FN1JBfSod2tH BHgP0hqoHZVLwCK60p0n6eWx+56QlzTLBLTrSe5+Eswc/l6P1jjgu0BUdEx5UwBglTMX2SpmLt59ILzWSuahSVKIDe7bN7w Ggiqfm03TSQQoBipBSJah+KtRvTqaxmVYoyCJjkylllkV0FqL3 cNQ9GI4jlgezAPdWtaUk2fukj7N0+kGHJl4cqVL7yGqkVcHkC4 619bRNRrYVQ+x+DlT5Y1ALSpiDQ1s4elfYtVjEPm3aRGHJly6q SKVJFTUF7Ug9GZCQogEpQs95Kgf5b01AbgbtTyIiPz/Ar+MSBrd6pc2JctfrHP5EVOUVJ6377L4fpTaWyny3NBipQ1M9i kAVIqku9P8mC8FhEzgpCVNMTsb058mYkdDEp2UlqC1khWkp0m1 3cXr7RcqEk6AQxQwCtRBd3JJ3BtWJ+MuE5Y1+VbX2+w2ZWlL2w 7BTVhKAe6fmDVBob8P7EUiT7SZoVS56kTBRQSCkEU1eFJLEmtS z2ijxPaiShBlpLpDghPdB9Wry8TczMUrWf5aUu9yCFUpqo1fzh c+XlHrpp/wBi+PxnH6mSeU45UqalSeWINi9Ir86zhasOshR1Jbbw1YsXPvC aXh8KqY+lSWY92qSTXgszttaD8FPCVlJDIOxspy3rt7xzeRU5K ai7QYaTi2TsjPZyVOJivcxc5LixMl6hRag5d6lrwkk5LhSoBJU olVnokdaVD0vGZjOSmYJaRs1KBP7EDyMUc9RjFq/dDR5Y03JiLOcdNVMUlaiwUe650j0tD3sqpKUJKZilKU+pFO624 F7feA8SoTpemYgoKPAU1JBuDyTeCMvEmSohAWrUnvKVRulopli 54vw1Gn/H9/8ANk1KpcrLSXhFLSGuoUFS/NA+36RzxeGWD3kKQFBgFDYWSep8R6kDaEU3tNOlKHw1MnegY9C 0EZp2umT5XwzpSSW7op1jtjlaqNCS8ao8rG+BlpWAbJTa3eLX/tFh78QTMzRCGBoNzVuBa7mm/VrRKZjm3wpUtKj4Q76QS4qEg7b1gDs/mcxYWpRJalQGIL0f8ohl8nIrlBKl8+/0BDBF0pPZQZx2jUp5UkEn5l8cgfmekLZQMoagpQVRyBetiC7j6 xzyeWqaqYpKSRqoSzbkDzg84cv3iE6S7uRp3Fi5V/SPWO2Mrjb7OWSp0jjOzQrfvSzsQkrBD2JKlEBt6ekA4meuXQTU AKpqLUbggalfu0eI7PrmzSU6gFV1Kar7/frD2T2ZlSh4Qstdt2Pr6XpC8eWzUkSkzLPi1BB8hTzrWC8HlIl sTfyilw+Fw+jUTpHNCA9NoGx4ludJSEg+Ji5tQOWA/wC49BFE0gJt6FszEBN7dbfq3lHHCZ5NnzCiWk6QKM7sOWo3nWN 5uNl2QHJo7FR9/wAn9IHm5ROIZPcG43PmISdspjajLk1f6mk7Cd46lSyXq4U/rGRh7PrNSo/9sZC0dPLF8fyU6MEsUIc7aqK6aS7+qSTGkxakhlJqPxAA8eKgv yHPMVuKSkCgC0k1SpmYUDVNLVhBOnEMdLpH/wAcwkgb9xfy7Fqjyi6ONh+XYgKSGdxqcWIJIuNufcwylSAas5D EGx4HXmor1iVw+GkLWTh53wZoDGWqx3Ypc0qW0ne94dS81XKf4 gtTUDRLhgFkW6bWqXg2LxOmaZFLnIKCK8NTmw3ptU8wll5diZJ aSr4qB8podnAS/wD6nzEU0rHqU4CdRYNQ2G9CRX9tAWLzGZKNQlBJLMCaMxBLkN5 mM3RknRP/AOvNMAmAyilnemliLUsw3b1jrmnaky9KZCg4A7wbdw4O7AfWO+ JJmgBbKTYOAQH429j6RO5v2dnI7qO6nxJHzVvp3A6GJZk5Kjo8 accc+TRucwmTyUTiVDZWouCfmB5EKZODmJUsJ72mgJZh5uYKyn L8RqDlnIqprbhQpT1iqR2fSk6km+4pUior9jzEI4tNMtnzqclJ aJrC4RZNWG3derVIrFVJyXXLvQi/IIu4FwY64XLq+TN1au27dTDbD4QhOl6Fg4LXBILcuPrFMcVDo5 pyc9sj5XYuZcrJ2fy+p2tHNXZMAue8TySTVx+UfQpclNAbEo4s dvO/0jjNkBQAACWsLGpNGe4Le8Hh8B/Eb7ZJYHImPdTyagbMD+94JxOQHSdQBAb/AGsSH5u0U2Fwyha55bdJ/P2jzMlNLWKFRQ4Jcgag4dq+Kp6HpCqJj55LymYVaUrSkVKQA9H FXFRX/wBYocryNK0d4DUCQosNVBdwOYgc1xk+XOWFqZYuUn7EUaLTsPi 5q5JKyS5cckJapO52BPEBJ3s7/I4fhri+v5DJ/Z8AUDsHI9HLebgecK8XkrBtOnam7b060immYxVdq9N6pf7dYFU s1LfiBuXs9eXr+kU4HnORE4zJFfKopvAuHyJYLvq6vXmLufhQq hSwf2Yf5fo9YGmYYP3RRqccB/u++0Hjs3N1RHZrKSG1Mxu79G8v8QDhsVTQjuoHiW1WNSwpXzin zTBBRdQ9+g9v0hDOwBS9O6bjf67xCeJNnRiydJlF2exOEGHmJS lSVNRWpQUaM92fqIR47tpoIRKQlSUGhVccs20c8uWApSXYkUJO 26WhHi8qmJUaag9wQethHLxjPJxyeukWnSVwL/Js/TNlJUpgbqSHJDEjarRrNz8qOlBCQfmLE2o4sBXdyOkTPZrDGUp RWSgrSyRua3b7Q1l5Amc5EzvcG8V8eLi5Qi/pXRz5a032B4uWTWWtSVHxE/N6cR7KwDHvkqLv3ooMN2dKQ3xNRFLX86/l7RgwMtJ78z/tZ2+tRHekjnbFqUh+Ipfg1JLM/wCQ3t9oTT85lSn0IKiN2JI/qbiPBmCpoClTkIDE6X0qD7EUO1ngAGykAFiG6P8ArHkS02cgE/z5R6kxkC0MfUJqsMpj/EII3D8WBA92pvA2JxMh9InSSOPiJd9yxIMOE57gAX+PNDbE4kf RnAHm9YFxs7Llp+KoKWUFKdRTOJGt9JqPDtSlYXkU4kjjMBhJi 0oPw1qJA7hcjzKfuSI5ns8ZdZU+YEitVOA24JqB7vFdOlSkHuB YFAQFKZxUOCpiLvaFWazviJ8ID35U/JDU2EOvuI/sTWG7TKkTFo1/ywCAnYV2pa/m8csxztc1A0JUpjqBFGYHhuYW4jL5wWQhar2e1aBzBGE7M4hSm MxaBudTjk1BaOR4ZX2drzwkqaHvZfDkOVBQWvvgEv3Q3npPU87 w5xErUQKkn6ccB/Jjy0DZZlvwk0KlbOb0puD/AIg9R3JqKHanArc39Y6IXxqRwzq9AiMByQSBTd326iC0pGkPyC 9dqPbc7W9o2TKBBfSXd9rlgW8o6pU9QQAC1Hbui++8UqhLO2Ck jzZieHdSSbftusH6XYf/AM6ilGYX66vpC5GL00IUWZiH2r71+kH4eclW5BAoXPyj9VQr0O jJrpS9PkP/AJM9t+I4FBcEhg6t6s925dm3gk4lIKav4eas6tuIz4ziouXFOS X+V3pfrGMcypSangb7pVX7mFk+XrS1T3SK/wB3duYl+2XaMmcEIIZCBUbFTlQ2rW8KJXaeZMl/CWZp2cKA6DUs94DmsCxdt0jvi8tRMnrUqrqIdqOCCa/7mh3kuLlSwR8SWKGjijkFNjUU2hbg0yky0p+KFgGqg+lJNDYeH z4ETmZ4ZBWVJQoH8SHOrd60rf1iSkd78PLxt0v3L+XmUqatSZc xKlAuUg2BNNqip8o7mUXL2t6Cv3MSOU9mSlaJpWoFgXT1oQdrU irlJApqLm7mvT7CkVTZwNBKJAJatSbf21+ojnOwoZt2G3Tpatf eOqBpYgm7gPQghj7PGTVswND3hvs7H7w9goWnCJU4LdL7Cj7wt xGUhzT2PDPt19YoZSaPYhqF/UfnHvwgLsXozNb14LxmrCmQ2MyIk+Fuop5NC9OTTEuEqIB2Z68 sd4+gTpoU9OkAT8CGcRKWNMpGbRMSMLoJUtQdV3oC2wG3naOk7 NRJS6UBStz9YZz8OCkhSXH1HUfusTOapWhWkpenNG5H6QrjcaR bDNKdyKHL+0RnJMtYSCpqnf1uDWBMTlqlFYQo0sUk/UAhup8olhOWk0TpPnb/ADDvKs1UkEGcATXvEO46gPCwjJPvQ+eeOS+lbOeI7PzCpm/8lepZzSNJuDOHKVhu6HV1qasebQbOzAmmsqHTUR9oEXNTuD/2q+tIvxRybBZ0+TMUVlnVU3H0jI7fFl/hJ66T+kZGr7ms+uHsfh0uZUsodTABRILAqLJWCLODZi3EL09n5 YJUkgmw1ah1fUlYFG6RVT5qgkA6XBUmripq9EvRiInsctSylOo VGnya5sGFL+ULRRsOlYUgafh95gkMqYb1KnVUcOaUjhMyXUsoV MCT8yQNWmlA/Le3MR+dZxjJCiJesy/ElhQbOKWLE7iAuzvbY6iJmp1alLWalatg4HoIlNz9HTix42rk/wBirl5WhE0h0qIHd86uTUWAoH+phojKxRqE9GatB9yaiI/Ks4RMxGqcQhCe86laSWIOkbFRGxDRcozzDXE0zDvpQstqLqYhJ TQM1RaDjlJr6iOWEVKogUzClKLUIuSbBvM1f/iF8+QdRY1e706W94eZZnkrETBKRLmlhdaO6AgHVXVQmgqPaAcP gCqY2lg9mLMO8fyF4stkGqOckqAYitandiWD+paN14sJL059Dv 8AV68x1nhk0Skpa3Fyxty7VhPPy0ghTNQOQRSxs9QKe8OhGOJY 1m9Cf0ax6+/SC5CQGFLkX3F6PWlX5hIJ6iwlu+6qAIB+UdacRxy4Ar742ZmcU SwOwjdm6KRCBcC9d9qfYvGyMQGu2khjV2LgEjlz7CAiqgYl3SW bgJpe9IWYzGh9OoXcq2etB0u9HgJBsZzMOCSoJTU1pVwaCtusL MwwEtQZQBoBawL8Rxy7Gpco5NDwfQcd3aNsxx2kAhxqFyDZ28q ekaqMmfNc1y1SZiko1aHLOdoe5HkJITuxBqzVakPJHZ6WQFFLl e5DkkqbcW9IMlYOTLUQ2gjgAE3tT6xOrLyzSapsKTl5SkaSzMN q8G3nQGNEYU0JPJsDZ3p1g0zgtG5FBUKr3S7d2sK8EylEFyGPP DiHSIthctagHY2OwbkcdPrG6lE3Iuq/NKfUwLm8wFJYswSxGoXfy+0C6JsuoUVp3fnrWnpBSFGnwqDyG1 aCvWOC0ENQ+rcU/e8CTMWhaDVQUE0q1bmwAL/lDDDKCpaAQSCEk1L1ccPBB0DrluzJLhwQ/SlPKNJiKW/Yr5ts8AJP81jqI1Wq5vxXaOuK0BIdKxVQcawd2qS3pAoNm4lVP BanQ1pu9zeBsVI1ONJIFKAjqQPMVobwfJkAJAuOSz94OLcWjlO LsBx9UkV+8BoZMl8yyGWXVpr61rcgGApOVI+UlPUEj7RQ4uWr4 i0oBI4qwBFjtv0jphOzhUkqXMQkGgapPNbCE5Rj2yihKXSFyp4 ADkuzGr/T841/ik1Gl2INSa/pHmJwWmZo1BiWCrgvTzvA6Pjy5gCUpABYLDH1FQa/nDWqtC006YbpV+BHqpj6jUIyNxOmnxTgDuPhoP11RkGwaCUZhP J0oM81LFcxSfQgrVxwI74T+I7omYiUlBJJFCtLbORU9SDeKHCY CQoJ1Agkv33cv/SLqNagNFDlEqSNJliWkjjSCQzMVFnL13JYPaqOkURELy+WUgkz 5jhJoNCTd6hKXtQufOFaOzInLSnQpLkBzNUrc1YOPqIvcdKSdT uyXPhLd1RIc6Ql2OxJAhfL7QYPCzGnIK1jwhqJcuCdXzV9Az3a FlJRVspjxym6iCZb2ZRJbSwfWHQAVUr4u8oWvSH+XollYZIUQb qLrqkjdSjC6d2lkzSn4QCQ70SAK8gFnrHZM0ghyeH1biqdwKik LCSkrQMmOWN0x3MAUlIBYBIBIB+a5Zi9vrHgwSakKLsw5dRse6 9m8gfYKXOo4LWItuwO77x1lyiTb5r0YhIO9TFSRmLwGtVy2osK 3SbVHAo/EDT8ClY0lyXLHvbO+2/swFoYy0kIqkhkljW62Yge8b4gjV0BSN9qmoBgWYR/wolhk2cqcVJYM7Gm/wBI4Ssq0q1BRBAIZgzsDTc8QXii7qowS7+an4FY8OMdRILFw1C xem3nB2Kc8xy0kdxTDSAaO+qhr6Qix2aiT/KB1qTQgU0g3cuavVqmm0OsxxRCFBJDhDJKnZ00BV6x86mdqEqV/MRoKXdI532gSbo6fGxY5t82PfipnFUwTAkpIuAlzyO902ueIZy 8KJqe9upnAKTZ3AIiRyLNNU4qbShjQ7uKRYYadrJBSR11CpY91/V3hYyl7Ez44RnUHaCMPl60ABKxpcM6KVc0IPT/ABG2Iy8rbVMFg3dG7/iVExn+PVhlhQUVy1g9wqo42rtUU6xx7GZ+pZWh2CapSx7rljpL 08Vq+kFSdjf0/wDpc7/Yo52OVKS50rQwOru92jAEDxDrcbvCvKM0StQshqHjitRSB+1JB lE2KFUvZmatoipWYsLsfV69Xgbsv4+LDKLc+/8Ag+rYySpSWTpYpFbvpLMDb1jvhsMw7wSCwsTVgKAu/mRzCTsbPWcMSrdXdHSjBhYEvBxzeWSkBaSohi2re9S9xD8jkeJ 21HdHTH5WlVU92/rXvOH+zPGCUUoCAzigJ0tSrte32jo6i7pNXboQfLihjpMUCkjj UQ1KfswxIVSsrUVBetLu9vX0vaD5ctfKefmLdGfzLXjSaoAkVY 6fm6sbekapUx7p/u8xtbcNBFPZeHUkK+It7ENsxtHCZLD23NxdrcWglU1hQP09a+c aUDAU2dxcuT6M20YJP5zjVo1Bj3m2FGSOAC/pEv8A63NSGStLA+vqTUxZz8XLU4J8JU96ccjaInG5e6iaCv8Am ISxJuzrx+Q4R4h2GxpmqANKge5H6wZOwKXOmYgkO4KgCG26n2h Rl2IQkjvD3b92gqelKypRCFE7t+hikVxSSIzlyk5MK/g5g+Q+0ZCteXoJ8AHQKI+jRkNbFKDCdo1JV4yJTkt3SCTQEgAl +rCKLLc6VOmBAlzEglI1lAAQk796oTbz5YmAsF/00dWoKDkOEspzykOQ/U2u/W2GG+Glfwkp1gDW7jT3WLOGBf5r7C7xHfVjoHxM5QKyCB3mBdD DZ2OpXhJBYAA+UfMe2GL/AJwK5RQNPcYM4SdJI5Dg1PEfSMHgVqJLhS2smgUN/C1b1BNn5iN7Zdmla0aGUySFAABSSFKNefWrhuIak9MaM3B2iVy rMliYCkMgXD3ejl2/Jo+n4DEakjUCksHd36K5iEybLpiFAhO++/lvF3glMAsKSA7FTsAd0rU/htTaBSQJScnbG0jCl2avHnd62PJh9hcuSEp3SxAL1c6ehAVQiE uVZwJqgJSVLl/MoMJYvRJfvpfcW3ItFD/EM+4qFAlJJoGo+kgdNhzAtGo3EsBDOA41U5DAbWofrCbMpSnWw Ygu7Gx0gl6BqGsHYzEsl/Clrvcbd9Vx6UtAs46h3QFOdkjcU00t1Zo3JGonJ8xnJUnSSBpC hqoPw7J6nm0ALzVK16AAlt34r4h92ibxOZLkT1I0KI1GhZ033s ax3yaVOmz9Snc7BJZIAfi0TqTezuzfgLHUF/6O8wFFMSHFCQbhyR5xLYrs4CslQrqc+pj6QjAA0pZhapIvd3pH HEZYBarhPDmvQ/SL3Z5vRG5flWgvYV/QWMP5AbycOp+U1Apy0d5mAqWB59XZJPejsjChPfNEglRLcBibm ClQNsje02WGbQV06vu3FqxnZTLFSVkc3vsHG0MpuL1hcwOEB0n q9Qfq8dMtQD3hUEPUAdDCKSbOrLhy4Y1JUmMsXlYnCo3t6fW0T 6+xYCgQkF9j0J+vMU6cQH09enDty/pHVE8OOaiwuPTeHezmTom5eFMtJSAQ6CR0IqPqfpEdhcbpJSb8 fmI+nTmUzs9W8iabs4YCJ3MOzctRq1gLh605hHG0dODyXiegXJ +1yC0shTtp1JYu6t6ULcRTTsSkKapvQAEsaAszgU+hiey/JkyrJDV4Zxy/rWOefY4SgFAd9QKd7HajOKe78weTSJyUck9Kh+lDhJFaAnkN6X 3jaYhSRsGLAVYhg4obdIjcpz0oDKUW9S3Ubhj+cW2HUJiQQytQ uncf02LUrTaGUrDm8d4n8gpcUJ4G/oLu3PnBeX5fqVdRfg35r+YjClId6vZt2HymhA5JFYkM+zibKOp M0prQOQCOQBCTk0tAxYlN7ZQdqMllSwFISQoGqakENyavEnpBF Qa8F6e/7aPU9qVLQ0xZUr5XLt1fisbyZKlqAT3ibN+7fSNhb3Zs8VF0mK 8XhZQI/lFQ3YlJ9KVj2VNwwYFC0V3SX9FILxVqymWtICSHSG1irqJ3YPz TakJsfgyhgu2xNj1EU7ImkrFyWDYlYHHxbdKyyfeMgX+ETGRqZ uSPsWEkr0uvSlKfG5S1yXAs17s9riBJ3a/CyyES9WJnJsJQ1EgMSF6SUizO9KGFUvsDLUrVPmKmqcMlPgW5Z h3io8HvGsVCMvw+GQvQhEpCSDUJTQAA6iwBBYUe4NDEqLCheKx s0B1ScFL8QSAVzE2uWYEuTQPeNcXlwly2MxSlh1FSnClg1DuCH 2BFGcGB8+7XoTLV8Bpii+kq0CURQOEEOS24SxY94u0S2XysXi0 t/MmId1KB0oBL1L3vdWwokXjACp2ZpcpCRMVtpJZLcqNN6ip4Ecy sAj4ykkXEpABQ9dOoE9/o/tDfGdkxJljVqSQWICjpLO9fFTeo8jUwtkYEAslIa5ttv6XeH9C 2dZ3bEyU/FCCNDDvENWgATun+mgHSJ7FdoRNSSkqU5c6ju72DAViixiR8JZ I1DSSBRSSw6hvW8fPEytUxy4SbpSG9hCSgpI68HkLFpq7PrHZT M1zJctU+WZgLiSAQonSWLSnpV++xi0wQUrUV90fgFWD01LuSfQ feJD/p5MKJR/lsinea34QUmoRuVDmLoqoSD1cVAalNx/vBicYqJOcucnL5F+ddnJWIopDKcHUAnVS4fZPRy2wj2RkUpKWl pCQxsBvV3LEsBBS8UySrwebV/qPJ6sPzgJecS2WqYwTQApJUVu7AJIoQ1gTvWNzj1YrhLujumQg WDOXBchhpLUJDVbfeB1pBDWFAXNRwGJd/tHLDZt8ca9C0pUogBYqdNnFRUgltmjxeJZTOaqJYHpvUV/xFBDiuQA3UpsRyOvRoV50kKkrSwqCQzOSCwSHNX/WGf8QWq5cUfavDem8LcUsqQb7mxs/9tPOCbo+RpzSeglBUdIoUVb2s/Xp72fZHGazUVIDM4cX/AH5QszPIQuYVOR3tgQbONoc9l+yglTUTUqJBSHSp373DJ2LGFa V2dr8rnjcJeyiRhN9yzUN1G/i2jReF3DsFWoK7ip4L+sHKDDaoqwrS5BHp7R5Nl96lK7kehq5q IbkcFC5covR2Bdq+bUO12gedYkngkklx+FXi3b0hsqTQAV9z92 DiOH8ORUAWelm3Ban1LfduQvEA+GdRIDPVmbpUk2P5Qrz3JUzJ RHVwwAAbrzem8PsKFqXpVKVpZ0KpaxG1PT1gSXjUrUoBKtaS2k jSSLNWpPp6xJZOUuJd43GPKz51OySehTB6b7saP1/xFflOMTKkIT4lCnIoak7qc8fWDMww7pIUr4aSAzUfzSPE3Dv0E TsglBISaCzb1uxsOgrFUhJZJSVNjLE5zNBdRSsHbYNY0t7mJrN 0Kmq1H/H784eYiaVJFH46OetRHHDZeZimSHP26+XUw6RNsm8Ng60G9WrD bCoUliCoEWILH0sYxWBZWuUrQrZaXq1PXqCINwXaoyzpxKCP/wBiQ4PmnbzTAN2AKwrq1JJSq5UksXu7jxerx1lY+cQpMxPxUga ixCVEBtyCNXtvFLhcTKmkmWtCtyzEjklw4r02gXN8JMIHwggEl i4DMzUoA9NoH6G2Sas1STRE0DqEk+8eQ8HZxf8A+UDppP51jI1 sBWYntPO0qCAiWBRTsptgVTCTKSegVMP9MIJWQz8ZMBmzFznPd BJUEv8A00SnzX/2RXYXsnIlF5hVPKACkrU6U1qyQABbZqbxSDEAJISlITQhIYABr hNlDcqJA6xMtYjyrsfLlvrCFqSKoDaaWcnxWs7P8oaGicWQpKU lVgkKACRcOCCQ7b28hHkycQpkq7xNFJsdyHBuw2AA03MKsTiFL 0oQCKHSkkGo4IsD0oYKQATMphKmPhQ4fSCCUmx09eA9NngL/SyoPZBD17yT5MKelKbw7wkjS+upDChchTVGkgakhrPpaAMb2jT LBUSlqklz3gHSNQG7swF2hrFoHmZPqQNKimhoou5awP32EIsJI lIWpICQp+8QLGxSFXBLig6dI8x+dTVuEky3JLAELU9C5HgQBQ1 duLQPleVKAASomni+UB6ki4S/qYxiswGJ0M2wcCwpuRWge5b12Z5tmSzKLLLgVW4YaQ7JUCL2Zn 60aAU5UNICdYVSrvrIcufmAIoBxCucoqSpDUIrW4Ia5q9fOJuN 9lIyp2gHLM5M1S/iMCkDclx6k/sxwxOfoK0IJKkKUNRqzA2DVPFIQ4jJ5yXCFd0UH4iPa0dMqy8/ECpjludyOekSjh3vo6cvkKS0j6blWd/FcCWZaUpoe6GAAAA7rjdmawgucdYJazMzHvGtAFXq7+USkvFEA lKtL3Ynbb6mNDn0xjUFxuEnn1BvF6Zx2OsVOYjgsfRO1U3d+lY VYjO0oWkJ0lRqADdyFByn+07WgdOdFQqADs35ViM7QZmZc3uEp LXSWLcNG4sph4uf1dFmnG6lALSArxlNSBQvVxtUeUO8JMASydN A2xp079xHzzs9jipZKlEOAP8APMW2An/CmBd7hgTvSEUR83BT+haHWHQVXYl3bzFqAwYmSQKAUqKEBiSG+ U0f6QEnOg3hsX8VGFnGrr9o5/x6iCGAD/hdnqanz5hqZI64jMAgsEEkHpu72r9YWz85PdKgAAXYAOQ9QHes ZiJpWal/Jn/PrAc+RsDQedfSg+kbiZPYSrtpJmTxrHwUpBDOTdwlyB09IQ5zn ivjOhVGbVualq8cFolJ8idLWQUmpLCo60I2rDnCYOeUa5qdIHd Gz+hc2iWPE4y2dWbNCcKibTJmskqJJNzv+hjReLSNLm7AcdA+x PpBOBly9ffHlVknoSagGGs7s9Jmgumn9x+pL+4Edh51iIlvECU vYX9xFBli0FAElmFSlnPAKn+9oUYjIJklFzMQKPw2z8/Tho5SsCsMtBcH8J42KKH0b3gdhN84w01DzUhKq98DwrFkngq/qHkeICkYiXNpz8qr9abj+1+rRQYbNUTRonAAmlfB5kCx6/aF+a9mGJXKIUGqkgV9PmHUQqVBexBPwXwyFS+XaxH9qhVMF4bt Muyz8StQphM9/Av1AMDLmkGhIPCi/sbj1fygWZKC7u/Bv6c/t4NGspZfaHDkOZgB4WSFDoRpLe8ZEsJJFNR/frGRjUfXpeJmLcqXcipqw2ufqSwAME4bETFEpKgaVIIII2UlwL VHFaExxwE5aiTUEHqBbcmg8yeA3LrB4UJYpuom4Ckl6OHALf1q bhrCJFTjKytalEzKJoUg72s4NGHzAAfhjpJ+HLGhFSok6TpUdW x8QUTQ1UwjtIzBL6UuoJUEnTrWDpItpqbs5AFKdZjtB2ilhZRK TMmK1LOlLhKmIOlZVQAAPelKiNZqAM5zwy1lK0KUEjWtanSUJL 1R+MkltnYgA+KEycTNxbzdSdIogAJUvVuSNiN1kEgeEB4Y5rgJ mIkBc+dLlzj3kqmGiaHShOoUGmltRJBtcjsF2YXJkqC0lK1qrq BIlsAQUkO8zgVa5q0Mn7B9gXL8lClFCUqcB1LUQFDkqT9kAxQj BokjSUkGjli44KqsVnYMw6CGc/CISkBLmr3SsgqFSQaqX5u30gRSxKdRL6U95QFB/SHHit3v2DYrRwkYdQCSdiR3hqNSxBUKKV3nJNAzCJvOJokLman qpkpAAKiapQAPMctvFJNnSxK1ltLcJdRIdKUkK71DdiD5Wmssy xWMnqnzKSwdILdwD5iGsSRpBbk2AgX8GoY9nsCfh/EVSYR8qvCPmUyrgWv947T8LLAdQQAQzsH6UuS1SQ970gjMMT8M oSEgqYHSWKUhu4Buwu3SEWKmLmL1LLtuXHlcVF7UgpGYPipks1 QPV9uGP6wPIw2tRSm7PV2NRTetYLmS6sSGtsCfNiQX9LQdkWAS QZnL6WUxZPQjcuX8oLYKFU/CLQwLGp8JdwOrBj58ewg/6fTcYoKSUoTyp2vYM5cDlos14QFJCgopDAhk3qxo7wXl+dS5SU pJAoNIYhty709o5fJzyhH6ezpwYlJtsksJ/wBO50pdFIUEtRLuebt13hzKySaguUEN/UkeXzVMUsvtLhyNTAPY0rZm52hcvPUrVZOupBLggbM2978tvHJ 4/mSnLjJFcmBVcdC8AyzpLOA57zNS3ivb2jrJwyJimUsIaxuOlQL xsJZVup7llAmnkKeZjrl6CJgGo7AEzAagEpJYcODzSPSfVnIcp uEIdlBTM5BBFbOS7eUBTDyDeviO7i1PeLVWGQoOUodnap82JBB Br/iFGIyJOpSQSCljuzKqCp2IsQWO1qGNZqBZclE6WSEhJD7BKUlq KYu4PWJ6ZmxXJMmYAmalTqDsk3cpBHq3s4sXjlrwxmAGuk2TqB HIFyaxD4ztFPnKSVEqN9Pw0j5WJepUIDTXRrGGKl18/f8AxBuXZ02lEw0HhJ+X+6lR9oU4nEgS0TAygsPpChqHNHcCkaS ZoWHFvb3isZJkmi0WxFagmjufKnHBhPisIuVM1JKgDdyK7tdnp TnYhnjhlmZaWQssnZQBdPTyhnjJB0kNTTtx1O6fWkZoyZymSET wxT8OYOlSdtT2pUHizh4EkYqZhlALHd2PR2dJ97ewiamZlMSrW 60oRQC4LNTUf1pSH+PzFM6TKZnq/NehbaFTvQ7QRjstlYlJUgsrm6iT+IA/WEeKyFSHBU9ti/Q0J61jtJnKQp0KKT0/xb7Q2wmbIXRfcUKmhZR86lJ6i8N0L2Jv9HUP/lB6lKifeMh+rKCasz1rqJ90hvaPIFI1DTG9ocPICkTFMzEJBII psH7tdzXpEfO7VTZilmWuaXLkzJqtPmpixLWDQqxaUTEpShnBN gHryo/cwrw4UpZQAQHajkD1iP5h3adDwdpVIkiWgl7KmAMFVfTsdILlm qamATjlJW/xAd2QNVdjpNBXmn2hjguzyTXxVAJNAnkVZy3tvFvleS4dRTMEl CWJAKQk61C2ly4FHK78QeKRqsWdlOymInrQqeBLlEuCA61FnCA ARou5JtTyj6J/EfCQQhYS1EgqWVIJoQl/ESSSVWvWJjHdowglKEpBYBkDujkJrTd1fsJJnbIrX8JLsTTQDp 1OGoGUwNbwao1pC6R20na1zpkxeoHToQE6NIZIIdwCWqbk13jh mH/UJS3QltCqEqTq0uaqYkuzksT7QmzfKsVNWSpKwkE6UsAAOg9I9 lZEmShKphaYa96yBYU3Vv0pCtJexU7ZYTp3xvhSZZCizJUEhKg CBqWQ/iYt5qb5Yt8Dg5eHlDQUlKe7RTEqAYOlQDhPUCz7VmuwWXhIM5f jmOUBaiClIdldSXe+94tMThtfd0qemmxNiAhRdmUA+7tuwc/YoTU1JJKlCq6klJ8PNLPZtg0cCQ/1av8AtDG/+IOnYcJLGteotcUc33qPvHMJeu1SfTwh/biHsFCvFyno/eNL0H4jWzD6noYc4PBFCUpAUAAAPCoAAOajerU6VjnhElazpSS VAN4SySdIv/SfdZ4h7OylIJFCAAioDgqIKi1TbfzgWahcUAAUrpUrwDzAu28f Pu1eNMuaXKgA1CUs12oaA8R9OOXAhQCXKlBIYvZkn5b0Jp0ia7 b9nP4iWopZKwoBgkd5wGqB0P1hWlLTHhJwdog5edBSFIdRVRjs AByLX/bCO+R4+eMQhFFmz1diKv6bttBOTdj5qZalGWvUVFIS2wSjvA8O pq0i5yDsoZE1c2cnvsEpZVgU1BKacfWJxxwix5ZZSGaMNdxw9Q zHyJP/ABAuZBaZKiCdQBYswJdhper19yIZplintZNNqUd7lzxHJCCtIW SKAEJFWHV7FmvZ9zWK9kw3CTjMR3u7MSWX3j8zPUU0FwfX1hFi 8Yf4wHTqAl6VMHHjUS1AFFtJFX92DrDK/mJDEghUtRcJDABSdRBrf6Qp7YjEJlpmygVEOCXAQNtrgmrtsA4 cwjszPM7kCdLDKBLdwk3G6An9n6xJSJKZh0LQ7+E1dJa9KtW0U WWYjXIBW6QA6iwALX0mpJ2LN7loSYbN5aFTFTNIsAUgvvUDZ6O HuejxRypE2IMZhpeEnBYl00spSXJQSXptV7kUqHgGVMlz5ilSV FIJeYAkXp3kOQQbOGZ4aZ1mktUlSJIUVzL12Bc6iRbyhFlkqZJ mKZKHWNCUksBpIq4FT13vE1tWxGM5QSpOpM6XNrcUUP7kmxg7L 8WR3FVSTcDveXlCqT2dRMmFTqRMSRrRRw+4I2ILvHfEZRN0KKF BRG/zBiea7PTaLp3oyOWMnGsoJ7rmmxcupo4/HAUkEFLJAI8rK86e0E5diErVpW0ucLoWG9nv949zHLlTv5iDqI sAKFIuUnesTgnezXs5OHY/88F+I6BA6V9P+IXYTFP3VU6/hP6H/MMsOum3VorfoKPRq2VT+6MjcS32MZGoYlVrNa7GOuWeFfmPsYy MiMTo8n85T5VRKW4lf+QGr33ixxssCXNIABpYdYyMhiDIHOJh+ AouXCkgF6gcPxDbsgmizuwrv7xkZBl6IzHeIrEV2nP/ANaBsGptGRkJHs0Oz6VlQpKGzIDdOPKKSdLGiZQeNW3Cae0ZGR n2dKAc1QGSWrpVXehU0KMxU0ulHQXbeu8exkb0b2UPZrDp1z+6 KTkAUFBWnlDEpaooXXb+5oyMggAZIdMobEKJGxrcwnzpZMwAkk BKGGwdJdo8jIARjlRYygKOF/aVDbFpAVOAoNaaf7ERkZCQ9jP0QGczCcbKSSSlnY2etW5iulnu D1+8ZGQMfbEXZkqWARQfLt/SqDO0ksfwk6gsNugjIyK+wvonM3URhJABYfDUWFnCQxbmp9zEZ jA8yte7v/aIyMgS/KxJdCXJUj+I/wBqvtAOJWf4tNT8v2EZGQf9oq6O+WrP+oKqaqVFYlI1ENQqII2 I0gt5PWPIyNH8wnsmO20oEoLByA5aphh2bSDhVOHZSG6PePIyK jPoX9pZYGIoAHCbDpGSphBlsSHTWt678x5GQmQ7PB3miNZiA9h HsZGQg80uTP/Z
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBhQSERUUExQWFRUWGR0aGRgYGBgeGRggGRoaGhgYGh odHSYeHRojHxgbHy8gIycpLCwtGB4xNTAqNSYrLCkBCQoKDgwO Gg8PGiklHyQsLCwsLCwsLCwpLCwsLCwsLC8sLCwsLCwsLCwsLC wsLCwsLCwpKSwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIAMIBAwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAADAAMBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEBQYAAgMBB//EAEAQAAECBAUBBgQEBQMEAQUAAAECEQADITEEBRJBUWEGIjJxg ZETQqGxUsHR8BQjYnLhFYLxB5KiskMkM1Njc//EABkBAAMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwAEBf/EAC4RAAICAgICAQIFAwUBAAAAAAABAhEDIRIxBEFRImETMnGBo RSR8CNCscHRBf/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A5BTmh8iHb3/WN0AksKk2/MxvKlImuxZVzSp8xz+23jaQRLopg5vqDkc0NvL6x0WcwVJkEAF V+Uje/H76XjqkM1Sz88189np94xDEu+oDg09QL/u0YSKAkDzvalX5Yv02N0DZti0pQkrIbTZV/RVGI4/RxC+TnaFH+WuvDMR50ZvX6W65th0zZMxINwXdnpt50ob3vWJnI csMtSgpVFh0lV0kUYjhjX+0cNCNtNUaygmYhyXqDV+NueKe1QW Maaxz688sWrUO0ay1AEuf0NKNzb97chMBZmHSze4Hn+3ioLDZG Ka5Be424L9K/UQm7Q4KVOCECajVw4cWqdqML/nGuKzZMo1qwdnAJfgHaFGYTpM5gJPw3rqQRqBBIrQAghutHiE5 q6s6IYJyar9SiyYS5CVaVpWkKcJaoJuA9WDkXsYZozxGkkkoFQ NR8tI6lwLRFjIFJGhRC0LBUkkWUBt1Zi27GO3ZbKly1KM4aw1N 9LEF07CNTXRJr5Z9G1OHABpq+jgepCh6xK5pJCSpJDgWDgUG/sR5sIaY/M0pkzACQdJ0hid9SfQEfeJL/U1zApyaF5az8w4tcXjSfprspCkuSe10KMeoFRSnYs/kW94ocmxCgAg1cOLUFIUysqmK76mDl6Av1PEUOFkIXL0TAlSUj V3mYFiAx59bPWONQ4SvpI9DN5MZ4+NW2AZ9MUUMGQznusAoJKX LgVZ3uXY8R0yHNEFH8yUxfYAPZyC77fWB8xwpAMyU4RL9Qp1Vo SzeUezsVKXKKpaQFpFZZNQT043aDbq1q/k48cly+vr7DkZmgzJayCUgHSSSogguVG7jjyJgpfaFK3Ae7Oog PUnusCXfkiITATJiT3ypndv3YGC8TNmLJIGnUsj07qiT01ccGM sco7s6XnhaTjr/AKK3H4vUEpSaXNeKAebfeAiI27PoXPRaooNqCgNYKmYFAfVMFA 5CaljQNTmlusdqdI4J1bronc6SVIGlRSEl1APUbAfeFOSkTUpT OtqJUo7MGSVBq1cP1iozbKEzEvLUpkv1So0YM1S7e8BGTLw0vU pIUthcOwsBb69SYWW+jIMy3GGcPgoUCEUKgGSWety6Rfa8PZeF EtFLVvfq/wBvYRKZX2klhZCUhJqCBa9x1+nMcsz7ZzUnSjQe+Ge7N3Qdn3b 84CkqsM406uytUGLH/l6++/7EAZnmqZQepVskG/7r57R0y7MPjSUrIA1CoBB/ddutdhEl2iltiCJR0uHJBsS5cvQO4gybrQhTTs2SEpXfVYP03a 3HpCdGfSpiu+o6nIJowagATx6wgxGZIlaW1Lcd5qbMSOHNPIQM QJpdCWB4oB5n8jC8m6oaPeyrmqS/dUFvuNvPrBWGzGyVngAnp+I/nCHBYX4aQBDDDYZcw0tybD236RX0Bveh18YCh0vu5L+sZA0ucJ Y0fFV3eo9rH7xkIE9k4k7W/deIY/xCVhl1PO468+1+sSCu0GlyBqSAGYsSeeG6tD3J8UJuiYRpYE6S 2wdi2ztWKqakSoanCfDDo7w4+7i3q3pvHn+oBmUBSpZmO72/MuLvCLG5xNllviBLKqCkEEPqD7h32FK2j3NpM6dICpbBQJo5cp NUl2q7Obe4gch4RTe3SGuJz6XNT8NCkOfFroGL+Epp0ew2iexc tcsaVHUBUBKwwvpCXBJAqLjeEKcQuU4moUVGgJqlqUvFPluWSU 4cpYgHvEKooWqKOR7ipdokrk9jZYxT+gK7LaJyCGIIFHJqX74Y VeiS3BcWhh/A98A0HR7cjnm9ehcRPzZypU3+SEmgBSLEiyrhiBS+3SKvLsw+P J7yAmaAQALEio8nLU3fmKxa6JP5EnaDsmmYoK1G1A76f8H/ABxCmT2Q1KZ1IUkMoPx83kxD+TwxOfqKghaFoV+Fa0JFWcjVUp pt7Rk3HTFS1TEFLooFIJUlQB2Vu1RwRzSEcU2PGckerwEw/wD00sAIlgEqU5qajSOfOCMtxf8ALSFK74HeFHcE3HpTmJTNMwV MWNaCxYFpigCHsKUPmTB+Q4BMicVIJKVhhquK2NLggD1HMaLph lbWyslpSuhA6V+53H6wrzacJWhCUuCXIc0SL+YqPYQ/wWGDAggvbjoK/o1IS51lJnTgrUEpptexbpR/pGzSjGNydAxpt0gqUpJRVhuD7cdRvzA+KwGoijgO3rbod/eCZGIlaQhKgSkMWL1G30+kaLSpFUFi/uPL1jlxeTizXT67vX+WVnjnCrR3zGVplqDCgo39x/T6RPyMmSZpmt3gTvxRvJqRR4zMZaEIM1JXue6tgQSztT5jeBpO Pw8w6kovWgOkHd+Hv6Q39TiXb0vfodeNkceSAP8ATXTQPUW2pv tS8GDCJRK8gz1uf8f+0EY3HJ+GaDQ9egtXYefWB1YkTEgJIYOb xCX/ANDBa+Pky8fJVjXJZmhCiG1F7bMKD3+0Is4yqc5VKCVglwk91t qsXINm9do6IJSXSWP38/rB3+rdwvc2FGVS44AFSTQDzjvcUzmv0K5KVS0aVsACVEAliVMA HPNT5CBMatwompLML18uAwPtHabNKiVkuHu133b6AcAdY1lYCc V/ECKjwpKgCAxBJvV7iNVKgijA5N8MuX1dQX+sejs6VFWganqQ5G 4o/wDz+UP8PgZ0z/7ypYVWiAojbm7iw844ZhmCUPJkDXM926k/vpzG1RtsAkZkuT/KCVawe6ihI6kgUH+WgPGdncTOU6qOQWDDycnfz4h3h5SMIjWtK 1LURqWzuTdqig6GD1Zqh1BThquwLhr0BL3HEDSVM1/BN4fsuoPrAUTeog7B5QDRKkgAs1afSAc57VKBHwxpSzMsAKPUJ ckDzYl4Ay7PCZndJcg6n+Z9v0hVPdI6I44Sg23TKUZeiXVZevh Av++keiaqa4R3UilPoPoaClIWzMQVVL7By36wZlk0ArdJZndtw RFGc9h8rLUJSAQH6gPGQoxHagBagEzCxNQKH/yH2jIXkEyf2SSstLmppUJLMdhYwsnJxGHSQUL0uRQum7OFCotY v5RU4SUFVSU8uCKeY29WjsnMSmh0qHB9vbe8PxT6FuuxVk6pag 85gpxpcCvQqdi3FD5xWJlgAD6A9LB/ewA4JhUrJpU0OkGWovRNixALixFekKZmAxGHJ+FN1JBfSod2tH BHgP0hqoHZVLwCK60p0n6eWx+56QlzTLBLTrSe5+Eswc/l6P1jjgu0BUdEx5UwBglTMX2SpmLt59ILzWSuahSVKIDe7bN7w Ggiqfm03TSQQoBipBSJah+KtRvTqaxmVYoyCJjkylllkV0FqL3 cNQ9GI4jlgezAPdWtaUk2fukj7N0+kGHJl4cqVL7yGqkVcHkC4 619bRNRrYVQ+x+DlT5Y1ALSpiDQ1s4elfYtVjEPm3aRGHJly6q SKVJFTUF7Ug9GZCQogEpQs95Kgf5b01AbgbtTyIiPz/Ar+MSBrd6pc2JctfrHP5EVOUVJ6377L4fpTaWyny3NBipQ1M9i kAVIqku9P8mC8FhEzgpCVNMTsb058mYkdDEp2UlqC1khWkp0m1 3cXr7RcqEk6AQxQwCtRBd3JJ3BtWJ+MuE5Y1+VbX2+w2ZWlL2w 7BTVhKAe6fmDVBob8P7EUiT7SZoVS56kTBRQSCkEU1eFJLEmtS z2ijxPaiShBlpLpDghPdB9Wry8TczMUrWf5aUu9yCFUpqo1fzh c+XlHrpp/wBi+PxnH6mSeU45UqalSeWINi9Ir86zhasOshR1Jbbw1YsXPvC aXh8KqY+lSWY92qSTXgszttaD8FPCVlJDIOxspy3rt7xzeRU5K ai7QYaTi2TsjPZyVOJivcxc5LixMl6hRag5d6lrwkk5LhSoBJU olVnokdaVD0vGZjOSmYJaRs1KBP7EDyMUc9RjFq/dDR5Y03JiLOcdNVMUlaiwUe650j0tD3sqpKUJKZilKU+pFO624 F7feA8SoTpemYgoKPAU1JBuDyTeCMvEmSohAWrUnvKVRulopli 54vw1Gn/H9/8ANk1KpcrLSXhFLSGuoUFS/NA+36RzxeGWD3kKQFBgFDYWSep8R6kDaEU3tNOlKHw1MnegY9C 0EZp2umT5XwzpSSW7op1jtjlaqNCS8ao8rG+BlpWAbJTa3eLX/tFh78QTMzRCGBoNzVuBa7mm/VrRKZjm3wpUtKj4Q76QS4qEg7b1gDs/mcxYWpRJalQGIL0f8ohl8nIrlBKl8+/0BDBF0pPZQZx2jUp5UkEn5l8cgfmekLZQMoagpQVRyBetiC7j6 xzyeWqaqYpKSRqoSzbkDzg84cv3iE6S7uRp3Fi5V/SPWO2Mrjb7OWSp0jjOzQrfvSzsQkrBD2JKlEBt6ekA4meuXQTU AKpqLUbggalfu0eI7PrmzSU6gFV1Kar7/frD2T2ZlSh4Qstdt2Pr6XpC8eWzUkSkzLPi1BB8hTzrWC8HlIl sTfyilw+Fw+jUTpHNCA9NoGx4ludJSEg+Ji5tQOWA/wC49BFE0gJt6FszEBN7dbfq3lHHCZ5NnzCiWk6QKM7sOWo3nWN 5uNl2QHJo7FR9/wAn9IHm5ROIZPcG43PmISdspjajLk1f6mk7Cd46lSyXq4U/rGRh7PrNSo/9sZC0dPLF8fyU6MEsUIc7aqK6aS7+qSTGkxakhlJqPxAA8eKgv yHPMVuKSkCgC0k1SpmYUDVNLVhBOnEMdLpH/wAcwkgb9xfy7Fqjyi6ONh+XYgKSGdxqcWIJIuNufcwylSAas5D EGx4HXmor1iVw+GkLWTh53wZoDGWqx3Ypc0qW0ne94dS81XKf4 gtTUDRLhgFkW6bWqXg2LxOmaZFLnIKCK8NTmw3ptU8wll5diZJ aSr4qB8podnAS/wD6nzEU0rHqU4CdRYNQ2G9CRX9tAWLzGZKNQlBJLMCaMxBLkN5 mM3RknRP/AOvNMAmAyilnemliLUsw3b1jrmnaky9KZCg4A7wbdw4O7AfWO+ JJmgBbKTYOAQH429j6RO5v2dnI7qO6nxJHzVvp3A6GJZk5Kjo8 accc+TRucwmTyUTiVDZWouCfmB5EKZODmJUsJ72mgJZh5uYKyn L8RqDlnIqprbhQpT1iqR2fSk6km+4pUior9jzEI4tNMtnzqclJ aJrC4RZNWG3derVIrFVJyXXLvQi/IIu4FwY64XLq+TN1au27dTDbD4QhOl6Fg4LXBILcuPrFMcVDo5 pyc9sj5XYuZcrJ2fy+p2tHNXZMAue8TySTVx+UfQpclNAbEo4s dvO/0jjNkBQAACWsLGpNGe4Le8Hh8B/Eb7ZJYHImPdTyagbMD+94JxOQHSdQBAb/AGsSH5u0U2Fwyha55bdJ/P2jzMlNLWKFRQ4Jcgag4dq+Kp6HpCqJj55LymYVaUrSkVKQA9H FXFRX/wBYocryNK0d4DUCQosNVBdwOYgc1xk+XOWFqZYuUn7EUaLTsPi 5q5JKyS5cckJapO52BPEBJ3s7/I4fhri+v5DJ/Z8AUDsHI9HLebgecK8XkrBtOnam7b060immYxVdq9N6pf7dYFU s1LfiBuXs9eXr+kU4HnORE4zJFfKopvAuHyJYLvq6vXmLufhQq hSwf2Yf5fo9YGmYYP3RRqccB/u++0Hjs3N1RHZrKSG1Mxu79G8v8QDhsVTQjuoHiW1WNSwpXzin zTBBRdQ9+g9v0hDOwBS9O6bjf67xCeJNnRiydJlF2exOEGHmJS lSVNRWpQUaM92fqIR47tpoIRKQlSUGhVccs20c8uWApSXYkUJO 26WhHi8qmJUaag9wQethHLxjPJxyeukWnSVwL/Js/TNlJUpgbqSHJDEjarRrNz8qOlBCQfmLE2o4sBXdyOkTPZrDGUp RWSgrSyRua3b7Q1l5Amc5EzvcG8V8eLi5Qi/pXRz5a032B4uWTWWtSVHxE/N6cR7KwDHvkqLv3ooMN2dKQ3xNRFLX86/l7RgwMtJ78z/tZ2+tRHekjnbFqUh+Ipfg1JLM/wCQ3t9oTT85lSn0IKiN2JI/qbiPBmCpoClTkIDE6X0qD7EUO1ngAGykAFiG6P8ArHkS02cgE/z5R6kxkC0MfUJqsMpj/EII3D8WBA92pvA2JxMh9InSSOPiJd9yxIMOE57gAX+PNDbE4kf RnAHm9YFxs7Llp+KoKWUFKdRTOJGt9JqPDtSlYXkU4kjjMBhJi 0oPw1qJA7hcjzKfuSI5ns8ZdZU+YEitVOA24JqB7vFdOlSkHuB YFAQFKZxUOCpiLvaFWazviJ8ID35U/JDU2EOvuI/sTWG7TKkTFo1/ywCAnYV2pa/m8csxztc1A0JUpjqBFGYHhuYW4jL5wWQhar2e1aBzBGE7M4hSm MxaBudTjk1BaOR4ZX2drzwkqaHvZfDkOVBQWvvgEv3Q3npPU87 w5xErUQKkn6ccB/Jjy0DZZlvwk0KlbOb0puD/AIg9R3JqKHanArc39Y6IXxqRwzq9AiMByQSBTd326iC0pGkPyC 9dqPbc7W9o2TKBBfSXd9rlgW8o6pU9QQAC1Hbui++8UqhLO2Ck jzZieHdSSbftusH6XYf/AM6ilGYX66vpC5GL00IUWZiH2r71+kH4eclW5BAoXPyj9VQr0O jJrpS9PkP/AJM9t+I4FBcEhg6t6s925dm3gk4lIKav4eas6tuIz4ziouXFOS X+V3pfrGMcypSangb7pVX7mFk+XrS1T3SK/wB3duYl+2XaMmcEIIZCBUbFTlQ2rW8KJXaeZMl/CWZp2cKA6DUs94DmsCxdt0jvi8tRMnrUqrqIdqOCCa/7mh3kuLlSwR8SWKGjijkFNjUU2hbg0yky0p+KFgGqg+lJNDYeH z4ETmZ4ZBWVJQoH8SHOrd60rf1iSkd78PLxt0v3L+XmUqatSZc xKlAuUg2BNNqip8o7mUXL2t6Cv3MSOU9mSlaJpWoFgXT1oQdrU irlJApqLm7mvT7CkVTZwNBKJAJatSbf21+ojnOwoZt2G3Tpatf eOqBpYgm7gPQghj7PGTVswND3hvs7H7w9goWnCJU4LdL7Cj7wt xGUhzT2PDPt19YoZSaPYhqF/UfnHvwgLsXozNb14LxmrCmQ2MyIk+Fuop5NC9OTTEuEqIB2Z68 sd4+gTpoU9OkAT8CGcRKWNMpGbRMSMLoJUtQdV3oC2wG3naOk7 NRJS6UBStz9YZz8OCkhSXH1HUfusTOapWhWkpenNG5H6QrjcaR bDNKdyKHL+0RnJMtYSCpqnf1uDWBMTlqlFYQo0sUk/UAhup8olhOWk0TpPnb/ADDvKs1UkEGcATXvEO46gPCwjJPvQ+eeOS+lbOeI7PzCpm/8lepZzSNJuDOHKVhu6HV1qasebQbOzAmmsqHTUR9oEXNTuD/2q+tIvxRybBZ0+TMUVlnVU3H0jI7fFl/hJ66T+kZGr7ms+uHsfh0uZUsodTABRILAqLJWCLODZi3EL09n5 YJUkgmw1ah1fUlYFG6RVT5qgkA6XBUmripq9EvRiInsctSylOo VGnya5sGFL+ULRRsOlYUgafh95gkMqYb1KnVUcOaUjhMyXUsoV MCT8yQNWmlA/Le3MR+dZxjJCiJesy/ElhQbOKWLE7iAuzvbY6iJmp1alLWalatg4HoIlNz9HTix42rk/wBirl5WhE0h0qIHd86uTUWAoH+phojKxRqE9GatB9yaiI/Ks4RMxGqcQhCe86laSWIOkbFRGxDRcozzDXE0zDvpQstqLqYhJ TQM1RaDjlJr6iOWEVKogUzClKLUIuSbBvM1f/iF8+QdRY1e706W94eZZnkrETBKRLmlhdaO6AgHVXVQmgqPaAcP gCqY2lg9mLMO8fyF4stkGqOckqAYitandiWD+paN14sJL059Dv 8AV68x1nhk0Skpa3Fyxty7VhPPy0ghTNQOQRSxs9QKe8OhGOJY 1m9Cf0ax6+/SC5CQGFLkX3F6PWlX5hIJ6iwlu+6qAIB+UdacRxy4Ar742ZmcU SwOwjdm6KRCBcC9d9qfYvGyMQGu2khjV2LgEjlz7CAiqgYl3SW bgJpe9IWYzGh9OoXcq2etB0u9HgJBsZzMOCSoJTU1pVwaCtusL MwwEtQZQBoBawL8Rxy7Gpco5NDwfQcd3aNsxx2kAhxqFyDZ28q ekaqMmfNc1y1SZiko1aHLOdoe5HkJITuxBqzVakPJHZ6WQFFLl e5DkkqbcW9IMlYOTLUQ2gjgAE3tT6xOrLyzSapsKTl5SkaSzMN q8G3nQGNEYU0JPJsDZ3p1g0zgtG5FBUKr3S7d2sK8EylEFyGPP DiHSIthctagHY2OwbkcdPrG6lE3Iuq/NKfUwLm8wFJYswSxGoXfy+0C6JsuoUVp3fnrWnpBSFGnwqDyG1 aCvWOC0ENQ+rcU/e8CTMWhaDVQUE0q1bmwAL/lDDDKCpaAQSCEk1L1ccPBB0DrluzJLhwQ/SlPKNJiKW/Yr5ts8AJP81jqI1Wq5vxXaOuK0BIdKxVQcawd2qS3pAoNm4lVP BanQ1pu9zeBsVI1ONJIFKAjqQPMVobwfJkAJAuOSz94OLcWjlO LsBx9UkV+8BoZMl8yyGWXVpr61rcgGApOVI+UlPUEj7RQ4uWr4 i0oBI4qwBFjtv0jphOzhUkqXMQkGgapPNbCE5Rj2yihKXSFyp4 ADkuzGr/T841/ik1Gl2INSa/pHmJwWmZo1BiWCrgvTzvA6Pjy5gCUpABYLDH1FQa/nDWqtC006YbpV+BHqpj6jUIyNxOmnxTgDuPhoP11RkGwaCUZhP J0oM81LFcxSfQgrVxwI74T+I7omYiUlBJJFCtLbORU9SDeKHCY CQoJ1Agkv33cv/SLqNagNFDlEqSNJliWkjjSCQzMVFnL13JYPaqOkURELy+WUgkz 5jhJoNCTd6hKXtQufOFaOzInLSnQpLkBzNUrc1YOPqIvcdKSdT uyXPhLd1RIc6Ql2OxJAhfL7QYPCzGnIK1jwhqJcuCdXzV9Az3a FlJRVspjxym6iCZb2ZRJbSwfWHQAVUr4u8oWvSH+XollYZIUQb qLrqkjdSjC6d2lkzSn4QCQ70SAK8gFnrHZM0ghyeH1biqdwKik LCSkrQMmOWN0x3MAUlIBYBIBIB+a5Zi9vrHgwSakKLsw5dRse6 9m8gfYKXOo4LWItuwO77x1lyiTb5r0YhIO9TFSRmLwGtVy2osK 3SbVHAo/EDT8ClY0lyXLHvbO+2/swFoYy0kIqkhkljW62Yge8b4gjV0BSN9qmoBgWYR/wolhk2cqcVJYM7Gm/wBI4Ssq0q1BRBAIZgzsDTc8QXii7qowS7+an4FY8OMdRILFw1C xem3nB2Kc8xy0kdxTDSAaO+qhr6Qix2aiT/KB1qTQgU0g3cuavVqmm0OsxxRCFBJDhDJKnZ00BV6x86mdqEqV/MRoKXdI532gSbo6fGxY5t82PfipnFUwTAkpIuAlzyO902ueIZy 8KJqe9upnAKTZ3AIiRyLNNU4qbShjQ7uKRYYadrJBSR11CpY91/V3hYyl7Ez44RnUHaCMPl60ABKxpcM6KVc0IPT/ABG2Iy8rbVMFg3dG7/iVExn+PVhlhQUVy1g9wqo42rtUU6xx7GZ+pZWh2CapSx7rljpL 08Vq+kFSdjf0/wDpc7/Yo52OVKS50rQwOru92jAEDxDrcbvCvKM0StQshqHjitRSB+1JB lE2KFUvZmatoipWYsLsfV69Xgbsv4+LDKLc+/8Ag+rYySpSWTpYpFbvpLMDb1jvhsMw7wSCwsTVgKAu/mRzCTsbPWcMSrdXdHSjBhYEvBxzeWSkBaSohi2re9S9xD8jkeJ 21HdHTH5WlVU92/rXvOH+zPGCUUoCAzigJ0tSrte32jo6i7pNXboQfLihjpMUCkjj UQ1KfswxIVSsrUVBetLu9vX0vaD5ctfKefmLdGfzLXjSaoAkVY 6fm6sbekapUx7p/u8xtbcNBFPZeHUkK+It7ENsxtHCZLD23NxdrcWglU1hQP09a+c aUDAU2dxcuT6M20YJP5zjVo1Bj3m2FGSOAC/pEv8A63NSGStLA+vqTUxZz8XLU4J8JU96ccjaInG5e6iaCv8Am ISxJuzrx+Q4R4h2GxpmqANKge5H6wZOwKXOmYgkO4KgCG26n2h Rl2IQkjvD3b92gqelKypRCFE7t+hikVxSSIzlyk5MK/g5g+Q+0ZCteXoJ8AHQKI+jRkNbFKDCdo1JV4yJTkt3SCTQEgAl +rCKLLc6VOmBAlzEglI1lAAQk796oTbz5YmAsF/00dWoKDkOEspzykOQ/U2u/W2GG+Glfwkp1gDW7jT3WLOGBf5r7C7xHfVjoHxM5QKyCB3mBdD DZ2OpXhJBYAA+UfMe2GL/AJwK5RQNPcYM4SdJI5Dg1PEfSMHgVqJLhS2smgUN/C1b1BNn5iN7Zdmla0aGUySFAABSSFKNefWrhuIak9MaM3B2iVy rMliYCkMgXD3ejl2/Jo+n4DEakjUCksHd36K5iEybLpiFAhO++/lvF3glMAsKSA7FTsAd0rU/htTaBSQJScnbG0jCl2avHnd62PJh9hcuSEp3SxAL1c6ehAVQiE uVZwJqgJSVLl/MoMJYvRJfvpfcW3ItFD/EM+4qFAlJJoGo+kgdNhzAtGo3EsBDOA41U5DAbWofrCbMpSnWw Ygu7Gx0gl6BqGsHYzEsl/Clrvcbd9Vx6UtAs46h3QFOdkjcU00t1Zo3JGonJ8xnJUnSSBpC hqoPw7J6nm0ALzVK16AAlt34r4h92ibxOZLkT1I0KI1GhZ033s ax3yaVOmz9Snc7BJZIAfi0TqTezuzfgLHUF/6O8wFFMSHFCQbhyR5xLYrs4CslQrqc+pj6QjAA0pZhapIvd3pH HEZYBarhPDmvQ/SL3Z5vRG5flWgvYV/QWMP5AbycOp+U1Apy0d5mAqWB59XZJPejsjChPfNEglRLcBibm ClQNsje02WGbQV06vu3FqxnZTLFSVkc3vsHG0MpuL1hcwOEB0n q9Qfq8dMtQD3hUEPUAdDCKSbOrLhy4Y1JUmMsXlYnCo3t6fW0T 6+xYCgQkF9j0J+vMU6cQH09enDty/pHVE8OOaiwuPTeHezmTom5eFMtJSAQ6CR0IqPqfpEdhcbpJSb8 fmI+nTmUzs9W8iabs4YCJ3MOzctRq1gLh605hHG0dODyXiegXJ +1yC0shTtp1JYu6t6ULcRTTsSkKapvQAEsaAszgU+hiey/JkyrJDV4Zxy/rWOefY4SgFAd9QKd7HajOKe78weTSJyUck9Kh+lDhJFaAnkN6X 3jaYhSRsGLAVYhg4obdIjcpz0oDKUW9S3Ubhj+cW2HUJiQQytQ uncf02LUrTaGUrDm8d4n8gpcUJ4G/oLu3PnBeX5fqVdRfg35r+YjClId6vZt2HymhA5JFYkM+zibKOp M0prQOQCOQBCTk0tAxYlN7ZQdqMllSwFISQoGqakENyavEnpBF Qa8F6e/7aPU9qVLQ0xZUr5XLt1fisbyZKlqAT3ibN+7fSNhb3Zs8VF0mK 8XhZQI/lFQ3YlJ9KVj2VNwwYFC0V3SX9FILxVqymWtICSHSG1irqJ3YPz TakJsfgyhgu2xNj1EU7ImkrFyWDYlYHHxbdKyyfeMgX+ETGRqZ uSPsWEkr0uvSlKfG5S1yXAs17s9riBJ3a/CyyES9WJnJsJQ1EgMSF6SUizO9KGFUvsDLUrVPmKmqcMlPgW5Z h3io8HvGsVCMvw+GQvQhEpCSDUJTQAA6iwBBYUe4NDEqLCheKx s0B1ScFL8QSAVzE2uWYEuTQPeNcXlwly2MxSlh1FSnClg1DuCH 2BFGcGB8+7XoTLV8Bpii+kq0CURQOEEOS24SxY94u0S2XysXi0 t/MmId1KB0oBL1L3vdWwokXjACp2ZpcpCRMVtpJZLcqNN6ip4Ecy sAj4ykkXEpABQ9dOoE9/o/tDfGdkxJljVqSQWICjpLO9fFTeo8jUwtkYEAslIa5ttv6XeH9C 2dZ3bEyU/FCCNDDvENWgATun+mgHSJ7FdoRNSSkqU5c6ju72DAViixiR8JZ I1DSSBRSSw6hvW8fPEytUxy4SbpSG9hCSgpI68HkLFpq7PrHZT M1zJctU+WZgLiSAQonSWLSnpV++xi0wQUrUV90fgFWD01LuSfQ feJD/p5MKJR/lsinea34QUmoRuVDmLoqoSD1cVAalNx/vBicYqJOcucnL5F+ddnJWIopDKcHUAnVS4fZPRy2wj2RkUpKWl pCQxsBvV3LEsBBS8UySrwebV/qPJ6sPzgJecS2WqYwTQApJUVu7AJIoQ1gTvWNzj1YrhLujumQg WDOXBchhpLUJDVbfeB1pBDWFAXNRwGJd/tHLDZt8ca9C0pUogBYqdNnFRUgltmjxeJZTOaqJYHpvUV/xFBDiuQA3UpsRyOvRoV50kKkrSwqCQzOSCwSHNX/WGf8QWq5cUfavDem8LcUsqQb7mxs/9tPOCbo+RpzSeglBUdIoUVb2s/Xp72fZHGazUVIDM4cX/AH5QszPIQuYVOR3tgQbONoc9l+yglTUTUqJBSHSp373DJ2LGFa V2dr8rnjcJeyiRhN9yzUN1G/i2jReF3DsFWoK7ip4L+sHKDDaoqwrS5BHp7R5Nl96lK7kehq5q IbkcFC5covR2Bdq+bUO12gedYkngkklx+FXi3b0hsqTQAV9z92 DiOH8ORUAWelm3Ban1LfduQvEA+GdRIDPVmbpUk2P5Qrz3JUzJ RHVwwAAbrzem8PsKFqXpVKVpZ0KpaxG1PT1gSXjUrUoBKtaS2k jSSLNWpPp6xJZOUuJd43GPKz51OySehTB6b7saP1/xFflOMTKkIT4lCnIoak7qc8fWDMww7pIUr4aSAzUfzSPE3Dv0E TsglBISaCzb1uxsOgrFUhJZJSVNjLE5zNBdRSsHbYNY0t7mJrN 0Kmq1H/H784eYiaVJFH46OetRHHDZeZimSHP26+XUw6RNsm8Ng60G9WrD bCoUliCoEWILH0sYxWBZWuUrQrZaXq1PXqCINwXaoyzpxKCP/wBiQ4PmnbzTAN2AKwrq1JJSq5UksXu7jxerx1lY+cQpMxPxUga ixCVEBtyCNXtvFLhcTKmkmWtCtyzEjklw4r02gXN8JMIHwggEl i4DMzUoA9NoH6G2Sas1STRE0DqEk+8eQ8HZxf8A+UDppP51jI1 sBWYntPO0qCAiWBRTsptgVTCTKSegVMP9MIJWQz8ZMBmzFznPd BJUEv8A00SnzX/2RXYXsnIlF5hVPKACkrU6U1qyQABbZqbxSDEAJISlITQhIYABr hNlDcqJA6xMtYjyrsfLlvrCFqSKoDaaWcnxWs7P8oaGicWQpKU lVgkKACRcOCCQ7b28hHkycQpkq7xNFJsdyHBuw2AA03MKsTiFL 0oQCKHSkkGo4IsD0oYKQATMphKmPhQ4fSCCUmx09eA9NngL/SyoPZBD17yT5MKelKbw7wkjS+upDChchTVGkgakhrPpaAMb2jT LBUSlqklz3gHSNQG7swF2hrFoHmZPqQNKimhoou5awP32EIsJI lIWpICQp+8QLGxSFXBLig6dI8x+dTVuEky3JLAELU9C5HgQBQ1 duLQPleVKAASomni+UB6ki4S/qYxiswGJ0M2wcCwpuRWge5b12Z5tmSzKLLLgVW4YaQ7JUCL2Zn 60aAU5UNICdYVSrvrIcufmAIoBxCucoqSpDUIrW4Ia5q9fOJuN 9lIyp2gHLM5M1S/iMCkDclx6k/sxwxOfoK0IJKkKUNRqzA2DVPFIQ4jJ5yXCFd0UH4iPa0dMqy8/ECpjludyOekSjh3vo6cvkKS0j6blWd/FcCWZaUpoe6GAAAA7rjdmawgucdYJazMzHvGtAFXq7+USkvFEA lKtL3Ynbb6mNDn0xjUFxuEnn1BvF6Zx2OsVOYjgsfRO1U3d+lY VYjO0oWkJ0lRqADdyFByn+07WgdOdFQqADs35ViM7QZmZc3uEp LXSWLcNG4sph4uf1dFmnG6lALSArxlNSBQvVxtUeUO8JMASydN A2xp079xHzzs9jipZKlEOAP8APMW2An/CmBd7hgTvSEUR83BT+haHWHQVXYl3bzFqAwYmSQKAUqKEBiSG+ U0f6QEnOg3hsX8VGFnGrr9o5/x6iCGAD/hdnqanz5hqZI64jMAgsEEkHpu72r9YWz85PdKgAAXYAOQ9QHes ZiJpWal/Jn/PrAc+RsDQedfSg+kbiZPYSrtpJmTxrHwUpBDOTdwlyB09IQ5zn ivjOhVGbVualq8cFolJ8idLWQUmpLCo60I2rDnCYOeUa5qdIHd Gz+hc2iWPE4y2dWbNCcKibTJmskqJJNzv+hjReLSNLm7AcdA+x PpBOBly9ffHlVknoSagGGs7s9Jmgumn9x+pL+4Edh51iIlvECU vYX9xFBli0FAElmFSlnPAKn+9oUYjIJklFzMQKPw2z8/Tho5SsCsMtBcH8J42KKH0b3gdhN84w01DzUhKq98DwrFkngq/qHkeICkYiXNpz8qr9abj+1+rRQYbNUTRonAAmlfB5kCx6/aF+a9mGJXKIUGqkgV9PmHUQqVBexBPwXwyFS+XaxH9qhVMF4bt Muyz8StQphM9/Av1AMDLmkGhIPCi/sbj1fygWZKC7u/Bv6c/t4NGspZfaHDkOZgB4WSFDoRpLe8ZEsJJFNR/frGRjUfXpeJmLcqXcipqw2ufqSwAME4bETFEpKgaVIIII2UlwL VHFaExxwE5aiTUEHqBbcmg8yeA3LrB4UJYpuom4Ckl6OHALf1q bhrCJFTjKytalEzKJoUg72s4NGHzAAfhjpJ+HLGhFSok6TpUdW x8QUTQ1UwjtIzBL6UuoJUEnTrWDpItpqbs5AFKdZjtB2ilhZRK TMmK1LOlLhKmIOlZVQAAPelKiNZqAM5zwy1lK0KUEjWtanSUJL 1R+MkltnYgA+KEycTNxbzdSdIogAJUvVuSNiN1kEgeEB4Y5rgJ mIkBc+dLlzj3kqmGiaHShOoUGmltRJBtcjsF2YXJkqC0lK1qrq BIlsAQUkO8zgVa5q0Mn7B9gXL8lClFCUqcB1LUQFDkqT9kAxQj BokjSUkGjli44KqsVnYMw6CGc/CISkBLmr3SsgqFSQaqX5u30gRSxKdRL6U95QFB/SHHit3v2DYrRwkYdQCSdiR3hqNSxBUKKV3nJNAzCJvOJokLman qpkpAAKiapQAPMctvFJNnSxK1ltLcJdRIdKUkK71DdiD5Wmssy xWMnqnzKSwdILdwD5iGsSRpBbk2AgX8GoY9nsCfh/EVSYR8qvCPmUyrgWv947T8LLAdQQAQzsH6UuS1SQ970gjMMT8M oSEgqYHSWKUhu4Buwu3SEWKmLmL1LLtuXHlcVF7UgpGYPipks1 QPV9uGP6wPIw2tRSm7PV2NRTetYLmS6sSGtsCfNiQX9LQdkWAS QZnL6WUxZPQjcuX8oLYKFU/CLQwLGp8JdwOrBj58ewg/6fTcYoKSUoTyp2vYM5cDlos14QFJCgopDAhk3qxo7wXl+dS5SU pJAoNIYhty709o5fJzyhH6ezpwYlJtsksJ/wBO50pdFIUEtRLuebt13hzKySaguUEN/UkeXzVMUsvtLhyNTAPY0rZm52hcvPUrVZOupBLggbM2978tvHJ 4/mSnLjJFcmBVcdC8AyzpLOA57zNS3ivb2jrJwyJimUsIaxuOlQL xsJZVup7llAmnkKeZjrl6CJgGo7AEzAagEpJYcODzSPSfVnIcp uEIdlBTM5BBFbOS7eUBTDyDeviO7i1PeLVWGQoOUodnap82JBB Br/iFGIyJOpSQSCljuzKqCp2IsQWO1qGNZqBZclE6WSEhJD7BKUlq KYu4PWJ6ZmxXJMmYAmalTqDsk3cpBHq3s4sXjlrwxmAGuk2TqB HIFyaxD4ztFPnKSVEqN9Pw0j5WJepUIDTXRrGGKl18/f8AxBuXZ02lEw0HhJ+X+6lR9oU4nEgS0TAygsPpChqHNHcCkaS ZoWHFvb3isZJkmi0WxFagmjufKnHBhPisIuVM1JKgDdyK7tdnp TnYhnjhlmZaWQssnZQBdPTyhnjJB0kNTTtx1O6fWkZoyZymSET wxT8OYOlSdtT2pUHizh4EkYqZhlALHd2PR2dJ97ewiamZlMSrW 60oRQC4LNTUf1pSH+PzFM6TKZnq/NehbaFTvQ7QRjstlYlJUgsrm6iT+IA/WEeKyFSHBU9ti/Q0J61jtJnKQp0KKT0/xb7Q2wmbIXRfcUKmhZR86lJ6i8N0L2Jv9HUP/lB6lKifeMh+rKCasz1rqJ90hvaPIFI1DTG9ocPICkTFMzEJBII psH7tdzXpEfO7VTZilmWuaXLkzJqtPmpixLWDQqxaUTEpShnBN gHryo/cwrw4UpZQAQHajkD1iP5h3adDwdpVIkiWgl7KmAMFVfTsdILlm qamATjlJW/xAd2QNVdjpNBXmn2hjguzyTXxVAJNAnkVZy3tvFvleS4dRTMEl CWJAKQk61C2ly4FHK78QeKRqsWdlOymInrQqeBLlEuCA61FnCA ARou5JtTyj6J/EfCQQhYS1EgqWVIJoQl/ESSSVWvWJjHdowglKEpBYBkDujkJrTd1fsJJnbIrX8JLsTTQDp 1OGoGUwNbwao1pC6R20na1zpkxeoHToQE6NIZIIdwCWqbk13jh mH/UJS3QltCqEqTq0uaqYkuzksT7QmzfKsVNWSpKwkE6UsAAOg9I9 lZEmShKphaYa96yBYU3Vv0pCtJexU7ZYTp3xvhSZZCizJUEhKg CBqWQ/iYt5qb5Yt8Dg5eHlDQUlKe7RTEqAYOlQDhPUCz7VmuwWXhIM5f jmOUBaiClIdldSXe+94tMThtfd0qemmxNiAhRdmUA+7tuwc/YoTU1JJKlCq6klJ8PNLPZtg0cCQ/1av8AtDG/+IOnYcJLGteotcUc33qPvHMJeu1SfTwh/biHsFCvFyno/eNL0H4jWzD6noYc4PBFCUpAUAAAPCoAAOajerU6VjnhElazpSS VAN4SySdIv/SfdZ4h7OylIJFCAAioDgqIKi1TbfzgWahcUAAUrpUrwDzAu28f Pu1eNMuaXKgA1CUs12oaA8R9OOXAhQCXKlBIYvZkn5b0Jp0ia7 b9nP4iWopZKwoBgkd5wGqB0P1hWlLTHhJwdog5edBSFIdRVRjs AByLX/bCO+R4+eMQhFFmz1diKv6bttBOTdj5qZalGWvUVFIS2wSjvA8O pq0i5yDsoZE1c2cnvsEpZVgU1BKacfWJxxwix5ZZSGaMNdxw9Q zHyJP/ABAuZBaZKiCdQBYswJdhper19yIZplintZNNqUd7lzxHJCCtIW SKAEJFWHV7FmvZ9zWK9kw3CTjMR3u7MSWX3j8zPUU0FwfX1hFi 8Yf4wHTqAl6VMHHjUS1AFFtJFX92DrDK/mJDEghUtRcJDABSdRBrf6Qp7YjEJlpmygVEOCXAQNtrgmrtsA4 cwjszPM7kCdLDKBLdwk3G6An9n6xJSJKZh0LQ7+E1dJa9KtW0U WWYjXIBW6QA6iwALX0mpJ2LN7loSYbN5aFTFTNIsAUgvvUDZ6O HuejxRypE2IMZhpeEnBYl00spSXJQSXptV7kUqHgGVMlz5ilSV FIJeYAkXp3kOQQbOGZ4aZ1mktUlSJIUVzL12Bc6iRbyhFlkqZJ mKZKHWNCUksBpIq4FT13vE1tWxGM5QSpOpM6XNrcUUP7kmxg7L 8WR3FVSTcDveXlCqT2dRMmFTqRMSRrRRw+4I2ILvHfEZRN0KKF BRG/zBiea7PTaLp3oyOWMnGsoJ7rmmxcupo4/HAUkEFLJAI8rK86e0E5diErVpW0ucLoWG9nv949zHLlTv5iDqI sAKFIuUnesTgnezXs5OHY/88F+I6BA6V9P+IXYTFP3VU6/hP6H/MMsOum3VorfoKPRq2VT+6MjcS32MZGoYlVrNa7GOuWeFfmPsYy MiMTo8n85T5VRKW4lf+QGr33ixxssCXNIABpYdYyMhiDIHOJh+ AouXCkgF6gcPxDbsgmizuwrv7xkZBl6IzHeIrEV2nP/ANaBsGptGRkJHs0Oz6VlQpKGzIDdOPKKSdLGiZQeNW3Cae0ZGR n2dKAc1QGSWrpVXehU0KMxU0ulHQXbeu8exkb0b2UPZrDp1z+6 KTkAUFBWnlDEpaooXXb+5oyMggAZIdMobEKJGxrcwnzpZMwAkk BKGGwdJdo8jIARjlRYygKOF/aVDbFpAVOAoNaaf7ERkZCQ9jP0QGczCcbKSSSlnY2etW5iulnu D1+8ZGQMfbEXZkqWARQfLt/SqDO0ksfwk6gsNugjIyK+wvonM3URhJABYfDUWFnCQxbmp9zEZ jA8yte7v/aIyMgS/KxJdCXJUj+I/wBqvtAOJWf4tNT8v2EZGQf9oq6O+WrP+oKqaqVFYlI1ENQqII2 I0gt5PWPIyNH8wnsmO20oEoLByA5aphh2bSDhVOHZSG6PePIyK jPoX9pZYGIoAHCbDpGSphBlsSHTWt678x5GQmQ7PB3miNZiA9h HsZGQg80uTP/Z
Love

Nora

Anchor
3rd September 2013, 05:28
I don't know what you lot here on this thread have been doing, but it seems to be working.

:)

[ update response from pre-hack quote ]

We need to keep doing this daily.

Political movement is usually tactical, we need to operate at the strategic level for permanent results.

May the love and the light of the one infinite creator wash over us in this and each successive moment.

Where is the love in this moment? Where is the creator in this moment? Look both within and without - there is a mirror, yet there is really no mirror and we are both the reflected and the image, what we do and think is actually reality - even if our experience is a finite slice.

There is no spoon :)

May peace descend on the hearts of troubled men and women

Anchor
3rd September 2013, 12:12
From a chanelled message here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62922-Matthew-Messages-2nd-September-2013-SYRIA)

Because energy moves in the direction it is “fed,” it is counterproductive to expend energy analyzing Syria’s situation day by day or speculating on what was done to whom by this group or that. What will far better serve the Syrian people and your world is the energy of prayers for the healing of sorrowing souls, for peace to come through negotiations, and for reconciliation of the disparate groups that have played their part.

This is something I can get behind 100% - regardless of the source.

Christine
3rd September 2013, 16:05
This is just a little thing but I have changed my country flag to Syria... a reminder that we are all in this together, the time is now.

Christine
4th September 2013, 20:04
Friends - we are going into a focused intent right now to work on resolving some tensions in the middle east. Please join us.

Camilo
4th September 2013, 20:09
- Let us BE the peace that we envision for all peoples and all countries on this Earth.

- Let us focus our healing transmission to all decision makers and governments.

- And let us hold the people of Syria within the healing energy of our compassion and heart-love.

In collective unity, we can awaken profound and lasting peace in every person, place and condition upon this sacred sweet earth.

Camilo
4th September 2013, 20:23
Let's say a Benevolent Prayer for the people of Syria: "I ask any and all beings to help bring peace to the citizens of Syria even faster than we can hope for or expect, thank you!

MorningSong
4th September 2013, 20:32
cXyYm1yIL-g

Anchor
5th September 2013, 09:50
--

We are not finished yet.

It is very important that talks and diplomacy get underway.

It is very important that the truth is NOT suppressed by the media.

So

Let the ways become clear for the truth to be spoken between those who can bring an end to the aggression in Syria;

Let the hearts of those men be energized with compassion and forgiveness in place of the need for revenge and further conflict;

Let the ways become clear for the truth to be known by all of the situation in Syria;

Let the ways become clear for uncorrupted, wholesome aid to reach those who are displaced by the conflict;

Let the truth ring out and unite the hearts of all people;

For the highest and best good of all.

Christine
9th September 2013, 13:39
Four days have passed, our energies drawn elsewhere.

This morning I sat in silence and listened. I found so many hearts beating to this call... peace.

Let there be no room in our hearts for other than all abiding peace. Unshakable Peace. Peace Everlasting.

Today allow the heart to sing, to smile, to find laughter and joy.

It is our united Compassionate Heart that beats to a rhythm of melodic harmonies.. unison. Two distinct tones find unison and become one.

I keep reaching... I will not be deterred by appearances or deceptions. I will hold this ground we all stand on together.

Limor Wolf
9th September 2013, 15:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvbJUomIX6M

Bill Ryan
9th September 2013, 17:33
-------

My attention (and very likely yours too, everyone reading this) is on the House votes today.

We have this, even on CNN:

CNN POLL: PUBLIC AGAINST SYRIA STRIKE RESOLUTION
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/09/politics/syria-poll-main/index.html

More than seven in 10 say such a strike would not achieve significant goals for the United States and a similar amount say it's not in the national interest for the country to get involved in Syria's civil war.

According to Alex Jones in recent days, the publicly reported numbers phoning into their Congressmen and Senators are as much as 100:1 against a strike.

jiminii
9th September 2013, 17:52
im with you on this Bill

jim

Bill Ryan
9th September 2013, 18:00
-------

More:

http://nationalreview.com/article/357937/tallying-house-vote-syria-robert-costa

Tallying the House Vote on Syria

“It’s looking horrible” for the president’s move against Assad.

http://usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/09/08/usa-today-network-survey-of-congress-on-syria-as-obama-lobbies-for-support/2781739/

Uphill battle for Obama

The comprehensive poll of Congress finds that only a small fraction of the 533 lawmakers — 22 senators and 22 House members — are willing to say they will support the use of force in response to the reported use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime.

eva08
9th September 2013, 18:24
I emailed my Senators yesterday and signed every do not attack Syria petition I could find.....

And worst, this seems to only be a distraction of what is brewing in the US with the DHS building military besides the US military......OMG

Bill Ryan
9th September 2013, 18:41
I emailed my Senators yesterday and signed every do not attack Syria petition I could find.....

And worst, this seems to only be a distraction of what is brewing in the US with the DHS building military besides the US military......OMG

There's something planned, for sure. There's no doubt in my mind that the attack is being pushed to a schedule. If Syria is not attacked to order, then the other dominos don't fall.

It's all about the master plan for creating a unified, giant enemy (at the Nation-State level) in the Middle East -- and then they can have their 'Armageddon' War.

It may not be about oil: it may be about the final, prophesied apocalyptic showdown, and they think this is all destiny.

ulli
9th September 2013, 19:03
Hillary Rodham Clinton is backing Obama.

Jean-Luc
9th September 2013, 20:12
The following text is right to the point and is available in 8 langages on http://www.voltairenet.org/article180149.html

Western rationality
by Thierry Meyssan

7 September 2013

You liked the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the Vietnam War, the Kuwaiti incubators and the first Gulf War, the Racak massacre and the war in Kosovo, Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction and the second Gulf War and the threats to Benghazi and the Libyan war? You will just love the gassing of civilians in Ghouta and the bombing of Syria.

In a statement released by the White House, the U.S. Director of Intelligence, James Clapper, said that 1,429 people were killed in a massive chemical attack on a dozen localities, August 21, 2013 in the suburbs of Damascus [1] .

The French services were unable to conduct an on-site victim toll, according to the declassified notes of intelligence coordinator Alain Zebulun [2]. However, they saw about 281 victims on videos, while the French "non-governmental" organization, Doctors Without Borders, counted 355 in hospitals.

Allied services all refer to videos. So, the Americans have collected a hundred on YouTube, while the French have only found 47. Washington and Paris consider them all as authentic. However, some of them were posted at 7:00 am, Damascus time (which explains why they are dated August 20th on YouTube, which is based in California), but with an almost midday sun, which implies they were filmed in advance [3].

All observers have noted the high proportion of children among the victims. The United States has counted 426, or more than a third. Some observers, but neither those of the US nor their French counterparts, were intrigued to find that victims were almost all of the same age and they had no families to cry over them. Stranger still, the gas would have killed children and adult men, but would have spared women.

The wide distribution of satellite channel images of victims allowed Alawite families near Latakia to recognize their children who had been abducted two weeks prior by the "rebels." This identification was long in coming because there are few survivors of the massacre by the allies of the United States, the United Kingdom and France in loyalist villages where more than a thousand bodies of civilians were discovered in mass graves.

Americans, British and French agree that the victims were killed by nerve gas that could be sarin or contain sarin. They claim to base their findings on their own analysis, carried out in their laboratories on samples collected by each of their services. However, the UN inspectors, who came on site to collect other samples will give their verdict in a dozen days. Indeed, the analyzes carried out by the Americans, British and French are unknown to the world scientific community for whom culturing tissue samples requires a much longer period.

Though it is clear that the children died of chemical poisoning, it is not at all certain that they were gassed. The videos show that the dying produce a white foam while sarin causes yellow emissions.

The three Western powers also agreed to attribute the responsibility for this event to various extents to the Syrian Arab army. The U.S. Director of Intelligence says that its services observed the Syrian military, during the previous four days, mixing chemicals. The chairman of the British Intelligence Committee, Jon Day, assures that the Syrian Arab army is not at its first attempt and has used gas 14 times since 2012 [4] that is to say as many cases as reports of the use of chemical weapons by the United States during the Second Gulf War.

The revelations of the US, British and French services are corroborated by a telephone interception. According to this narrative, a senior official of Syrian defense would have made a panicked call to the head of the chemical gases unit about the massacre. However, the interception was not made ​​by the Americans, British or French, but was provided by Unit 8200 of the Israeli Mossad [5].

In summary, US, British and French services are 100% certain that the Syrian Arab army gassed an unknown number of civilians:

- 1. For this they would have used a new kind of old sarin gas that does not affect women.
- 2. For four days, the United States observed the preparing of the crime without intervening.
- 3. The day before use, the magic gas killed children who were kidnapped by jihadists two weeks earlier and more than 200 miles away.
- 4. These events are known through authentic films made and sometimes posted in advance on YouTube.
- 5. They are confirmed by a telephone interception produced ​​by the Israeli enemy.
- 6. Western secret services have a secret method for identifying sarin gas without having to culture human tissue.
- 7. As it would be the fifteenth such operation, the "régime" would have crossed a "red line " and should be "punished" by bombing it to deprive it of its means of defense.

In international law, war propaganda is the most serious crime because it makes all other crimes possible.
Thierry Meyssan

Translation
Roger Lagassé

Source
Al-Watan (Syrie)
Tehran Times (Iran)

[1] " U.S. Government Assessment of the Syrian Government ’s Use of Chemical Weapons on August 21, 2013 ", Voltaire Network, 30 August 2013.

[2] " Summary of the French Information about the chemical attack of 21 August 2013 ", Voltaire Network, 2 September 2013.

[3] " About videos of the massacre of August 21s ", Voltaire Network, 30 August 2013 .

[4] " Letter From the Chairman of the UK Joint Intelligence Committee on Syria ", Voltaire Network, 29 August 2013.

[5] “Israel’s role in the announcement of the attack against Syria”, Translation Alizée Ville, Voltaire Network, 1 September 2013.

MorningSong
9th September 2013, 20:20
Americans' distaste for military strike on Syria is growing - Reuters/Ipsos poll

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/09/us-syria-crisis-poll-idUSBRE9880YJ20130909

nJYuViS-XVI

This should give us some more input for focusing...it did for me, anyway...

MorningSong
9th September 2013, 20:31
I want to add this:

fgWFxFg7-GU

Jean-Luc
9th September 2013, 20:32
Here is Paul Craig Roberts' take, going one step further, calling a spade a spade...

Great use of small letters by the way.

» The rule of zombies: Why Are Obama and Kerry So Desperate to Start a New War?

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
paulcraigroberts.org

The rule of zombies

Why Are Obama and Kerry So Desperate to Start a New War?

Paul Craig Roberts

What is the real agenda?

Why is the obama Regime so desperate to commit a war crime despite the warnings delivered to the White House Fool two days ago by the most important countries in the world at the G20 Summit?

What powerful interest is pushing the White House Fool to act outside of law, outside the will of the American people, outside the warnings of the world community?

The obama Regime has admitted, as UK prime minister david cameron had to admit, that no one has any conclusive evidence that the Assad government in Syria used chemical weapons. Nevertheless, obama has sent the despicable john kerry out to convince the public and Congress on the basis of videos that Assad used chemical weapons “against his own people.”

What the videos show are dead and suffering people. The videos do not show who did it. The obama Regime’s case is nonexistent. It rests on nothing that indicates responsibility. The obama Regime’s case is nothing but an unsubstantiated allegation.

What kind of depraved person would take the world to war based on nothing whatsoever but an unsubstantiated allegation?

The world’s two worse liars, obama and kerry, say Assad did it, but they admit that they cannot prove it. It is what they want to believe, because they want it to be true. The lie serves their undeclared agenda.

If obama and kerry were to tell the public the real reasons they want to attack Syria, they would be removed from office.

The entire world is teetering on a war, the consequences of which are unknown, for no other reason than two people, devoid of all integrity who lack the intelligence and humanity to be in high office, are determined to serve a tiny collection of warmongers consisting of the crazed, murderous Israeli government and their Muslim-hating neoconservative agents, who comprise a fifth column inside the obama Regime.

The Russian government has given evidence to the UN that conclusively proves that the al-Nusra, al-Qaeda affiliated invaders are responsible for the attack. There is also conclusive proof that the “rebels” have chemical weapons. In addition, a highly regarded journalist has reported, using direct quotes and the names of al-Nusra fighters, that the chemical weapons were given to al-Nusra by Saudi Arabia without proper handling instructions, and that an accidental explosion occurred before al-Nusra could use the Saudi-supplied weapons to frame-up the Assad government.

However the deaths were caused, they are unfortunate, but no more so that the deaths that obama has caused in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Egypt, and Syria. The proven deaths for which obama is responsible are many times the unproven deaths that obama attributes without evidence to Assad.

The indisputable fact is that Syrian deaths occur only because Washington initiated the invasion of Syria by external forces similar to the ones that Washington used against Libya. However the deaths occurred, the deaths are the doings of the criminal obama Regime. Without the criminal obama Regime seeking the overthrow of the Syrian government, there would be no deaths by chemical weapons or by any other means. This was a war initiated by Washington, Israel, Israel’s neoconservative fifth column inside America and the White House, and the captive western media that is bought and paid for by the Israel Lobby.

Assad did not start the war. The Syrian government was attacked by outside forces sent in by Washington and Israel.

Assad has much higher public support in Syria than obama has in the US, or cameron has in the UK, or hollande has in France, or merkel has in Germany, or netanyahu has in Israel.

The White House Fool keeps repeating his nonsensical statement, as if the Fool is a wound-up talking doll, that Assad’s unproven “use of chemical weapons is a threat to global security.”

Dear reader, who besides the White House Fool is so unbelievably stupid as to believe that Syria is a threat to world security?

If Syria is a “threat to world security,” like Iraq was a “threat to world security,” like Iran is alleged to be a “threat to world security,” what kind of superpower is the United States? How low does the IQ have to be, how mentally impaired does the public have to be to fall for these absurd hysterical allegations?

Let’s turn obama’s claim upon the Fool. Why isn’t it a threat to global security for obama to attack Syria? There is no authority for obama to attack Syria just because he wants to and just because he has demonized Assad with endless lies and just because obama is the total puppet of the crazed Israeli government and his neoconservative national security advisor, in effect an Israeli agent, and just because the Ministry of Propaganda, including NPR, repeats every obama lie as if it were the truth.

Isn’t it a threat to international security when a superpower can, acting on a whim, demonize a leader and a country and unleash mass destruction, as the US has done seven times in the past twelve years,? There are millions of innocent but demonized victims of the “indispensable, exceptional USA,” the “light unto the world.”

Forget about the US media, which is nothing but a propaganda ministry for the Israel Lobby. What the members of Congress and what the American people need to ask obama is why does the White House only represent the Israel Lobby?

No one supports an attack on Syria but the Israel Lobby.

Why is obama going to add yet another war crime to Washington’s 12-year record? Wasn’t it enough to destroy the lives and prospects of millions of people in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, and Egypt? Why kill and destroy the life prospects of yet more millions of people in Syria and other countries into which obama’s war could spread?

Maybe the answer is that obama, kerry, and the crazed netanyahu and his neoconservative fifth column are zombies.

Czarek
10th September 2013, 02:28
I've been meditating daily, creating a reality that does not involve any war. I'm with you all.

Anchor
10th September 2013, 03:25
I'm with you all.

Thankyou.

If anyone, including the silent ones, at your option, would like to simply affirm in this manner then I think it would be quite constructive.

I too, am with you all.

Rosieposie
10th September 2013, 03:53
I see hope that humanity is reaching a turning point in it's path, true evidence would be the success in people saying no to another crime like a war in Syria and forcing tptb to back down :) let's keep the people there in our hearts, thank you for the post :).

Anchor
10th September 2013, 04:10
I see hope that humanity is reaching a turning point in it's path, true evidence would be the success in people saying no to another crime like a war in Syria and forcing tptb to back down :) let's keep the people there in our hearts, thank you for the post :).

Yes - I see it too.

Let the ways become clear for the truth to be spoken between those who can bring an end to the aggression in Syria;

Let the ways become clear for uncorrupted, wholesome aid to reach those who are displaced by the conflict;

Let the truth ring out and unite the hearts of all people;

For the highest and best good of all.

I see that John Kerry's "off the cuff" remark about Syria giving up Chemical weapons was immediately seized upon by Putin who said lets get to work immediately. So now it looks like Putin will find a way to broker a deal that disarms the US case for military action. To me this is good news. Obama seems to be on-side with this new plan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24026619

Mr Obama's remarks came after Russia asked Syria to put its chemical weapons stockpiles under international control and then have them destroyed, in an attempt to avoid US military strikes.

The idea appeared to have stemmed from an inadvertent suggestion by US Secretary of State John Kerry.

When asked at a news conference whether there was anything Syrian President Bashar al-Assad could do to avoid a military strike, Mr Kerry replied that he could hand over his entire stockpile of chemical weapons within the next week.

This strikes me as a remarkable demonstration of things moving in mysterious ways!

Atlas
10th September 2013, 05:08
The History of Syria

Members of al-Nahda al-Arabiyya (Arab Resurrection) 1906 :

http://www.syriatoday.ca/images/history-syria/Members%20of%20al-Nahda%20al-Arabiyya-1920.jpg

Members of al-Fatat, the most popular opposition party in Ottoman Syria 1911 :

http://www.syriatoday.ca/images/history-syria/opposition%20party%20in%20Ottoman%20Syria-1911.jpg

King Faysal I of Syria with members of the
royal family in Damascus on March 8, 1920 :

http://www.syriatoday.ca/images/history-syria/King%20Faysal%20I%20of%20Syria%20with%20members%20 of%20the%20royal%20family.jpg

Syrian Bedouin from a beehive village in Aleppo,
sipping the traditional murra (bitter) coffee, 1930 :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Bedouincoffeecup.jpg

eva08
10th September 2013, 05:22
Just got Jelaila's weekly message in my inbox; she is channeling Nibiruans. I enjoy her messages every week and find them very helpful - even if "way out there".

Jelaila's Weekly Message
September 8, 2013

Threat of War: The Dark serves the Light

Hey Eva,

After asking for inspiration for this week's message, I awoke from an afternoon nap with an answer that happened to be about a topic that had been troubling me: the global reset/possible war. I'll explain.

Each day we are inundated with more news about what Syria may or may not have done. There is also news about threats from other countries should we make good on our intentions. (When I say our, I am referring to US leaders, not US citizens.) I can feel the fear rising in my chest because I know that should all involved follow through on their threats, we will find ourselves in another horrifying world war.

What makes it all the more frustrating is that we are on the verge of a global financial reset that now appears to be delayed. This reset would have changed the monetary sitation for the better for people worldwide. Though there are those who say the delay has nothing to do with politics, I find that hard to believe. The reason is that everything is done. Iraq is out of Chapter 7 and has money now, the new financial system's software is tested and ready, the IMF has signed off and banks are ready. So if everything is ready, why hasn't it happened? And why, just when the reset was to occur, do we suddenly find ourselves facing the possibility of another war?

The answer that came to me was that the threat of war with Syria has a higher purpose, and that purpose is three-fold.

1. To be a catalyst for a mass awakening.

2. To bring about the full disclosure of all hidden knowledge.

3. To enable more of humanity to be active participants in transforming and sustaining all systems (not just financial), rather than a relative few.

Many years ago my guides made a statement that still rings true today. They said, "The Dark ultimately serves the Light." Each time I've been in a frustrating situation where I feel disempowered by circumstances beyond my control, that statement gives me peace. What they meant is that those playing "dark" roles do so in order to help the rest of us make the changes needed for our collective growth.

So the delay with the new financial system, along with the threat of war are part of a bigger plan involving our spiritual evolution. (It all comes back to spiritual growth, doesn't it?) It's a plan we all created before we incarnated; the final stage of a grand game of integration that at its climax would have all of humanity caught up in it. That plan would culminate with either an globally awakened populace who created peace, or a world war (Armegeddon) that ended with complete global enslavement.

When you look at it from that level, having these two extremes occurring simultaneously makes sense. I mean what good will it do to have a financial reset if it ends up only being a bandaid because the consciouness of the people cannot sustain more?

The Big Wakeup is Happening!

As the Dark pushes forward so does the Light. Other countries, such as Russia, are not so blind and acting against convention, they are challenging the US leadership with the truth. At the same time, others not in leadership positions (us common folk) have stepped forward, often at great personal risk, to expose the truth via numerous articles and videos. Even some of the main stream media are sticking their necks out.

Here in America people who have been living in their comfortable little worlds, and whose only exposure to what is happening is the nightly news, are being shocked awake. I'd say the divine plan is working and if we keep going, it won't take that long. I can easily imagine a time in the very near future when a great change of leadership takes place, and in the midst of earth shaking disclosures that will blow our minds. At that point we will have obliterated any thought of war; Armageddon will be another prophesy that didn't come true.

And once we accomplish these things, we will have proven to the universe, and ourselves, that we have can fulfill our divine destiny as peacekeepers. At that point we will realize the rewards, a world of prosperity, harmony and peace.

In closing, regardless of what occurs, if we keep in mind that the Dark ultimately serves the Light we will be able to keep our wits about us as we move through the final days of this, our divine evolutionary plan.

in service,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
www.NibiruanCouncil.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional Reading:

Sarin Gas Attack: Victims or Actors?

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/takfiri-terrorist-busted-faking-sarin-gas-injury-one-gas-attack-threat-video/

Putin challenges Obama about truth of sarin gas attack.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/6/obama-putin-meet-privately-discuss-syria/

Obama May Abandon Syria Strike

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/obama-hints-his-may-abandon-syria-strike/

gripreaper
10th September 2013, 05:49
As i lay down tonight, I send the energy of love through my heart chakra and extend it out to encompass the entire planet, intentioning that people all over the world will not only wake up, but stand up.

This is an energetic collective resonance we get to choose. This is "the big kahuna" of all choice, the culmination of 16 billion years of evolution... this very minute. Seize it!

TODD & NORA
10th September 2013, 09:25

MorningSong
10th September 2013, 10:11
Human Rights Watch is convinced that the Syrian regime is at fault:

Read the article, see picts of bomb remnants and victims..... hmmmmmmm.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/09/10/syria-government-likely-culprit-chemical-attack

Valle
10th September 2013, 12:35
Is it only a game of chess? I wish we could stop this madness.

Qo0DpoH1268

MorningSong
10th September 2013, 12:59
Reposting this from the other thread:

A "wow" escaped me when I saw this, but I'm still holding my breath a little....

Quote Syria accepts Russian chemical weapons proposal - Interfax

MOSCOW | Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:28am EDT

(Reuters) - The Syrian government has accepted a Russian proposal to put its chemical weapons under international control to avoid a possible U.S. military strike, Interfax news agency quoted Syria's foreign minister as saying on Tuesday.

"We held a very fruitful round of talks with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov yesterday, and he proposed an initiative relating to chemical weapons. And in the evening we agreed to the Russian initiative," Interfax quoted the minister, Walid al-Moualem, as telling the speaker of Russia's lower house parliament house in Moscow.

He said Syria had agreed because this would "remove the grounds for American aggression," the report said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9890IZ20130910

Bill Ryan
10th September 2013, 16:06
-------

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/10/politics/us-syria-obama-solutions/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A stunning turn that could silence Syria war drums

It's a stunning turn of events that could change everything on Syria -- if it pans out.

Facing the threat of a U.S. military strike, the country's leaders Tuesday reportedly accepted a Russian proposal to turn over its chemical weapons.

The development, reported by Syrian state television and Russia's Interfax news agency, came a day after the idea bubbled up in the wake of what appeared to be an off-the-cuff comment by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

And while U.S. officials say they remain skeptical, it quickly changed the debate in Washington from solely "Should the U.S. attack?" to "Is there a diplomatic way out of this mess?"

Syrian Foreign Minister Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said Tuesday that his country had agreed to the Russian proposal after what Interfax quoted him as calling "a very fruitful round of talks" with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Monday.

Details of such a transfer have yet to be worked out, such as where the arms would go, who would safeguard them and how the world could be sure Syria had handed over its entire stockpile of chemical weapons.

But French President Francois Holland, British Prime Minister David Cameron and U.S. President Barack OBama have agreed to work together to explore the Russian proposal, a White House official said.

And a bipartisan group of senators began work on a resolution that would keep the U.S. military on its leash if the United Nations passes a resolution saying Syria used chemical weapons, as U.S. officials allege, and ordering the country to hand over such weapons.

The United States, France, Great Britain and other nations suspect the Syrian government of using chemical weapons repeatedly in its two-year-old civil war, including an August 21 incident that U.S. officials say killed more than 1,400 people. Syrian officials have blamed rebel forces.

Growing support

Despite the lack of details, the Russian proposal was gaining traction around the world. On Monday, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed support for the concept. Tuesday, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said it would safeguard stability in the region. Syrian ally Iran welcomed the proposal, and Germany expressed interest.

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said France would go to the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday with a proposal for Syria to hand over its chemical weapons but said France -- whose president has already expressed a willingness to punish Syria over its alleged use of the arms -- will not accept delays in the transfer.

"We need quick results," Fabius said.

European Union Foreign Affairs Secretary Catherine Ashton said she supported the French plan to bring the issue to the Security Council, saying the proposal "now needs to be fully worked up as quickly as possible."

Even Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, a proponent of a military strike on Syria, said the idea was worth exploring.

"I'm very, very skeptical," he told CNN's "New Day." "But the fact is, you can't pass up this opportunity -- if it is one."

McCain is one of the key players crafting the Senate resolution, which would be an alternative to the use-of-force resolution proposed by the administration. It would allow the president to deploy U.S. forces against Syria if the United Nations doesn't pass a resolution condemning the attack, saying it was "committed by the Syrian regime" and setting a deadline to hand over the weapons.

The senators have not decided whether the resolution would include limits on the use of U.S. force, such as sending troops to the country.

Lavrov said Tuesday that Russia's working on a "workable, clear, specific plan" and said it would be presented soon.

Speaking to the House Armed Services Committee on Tuesday, Kerry said the United States would look forward to the plan but will demand that it be brought forward and implemented quickly.

"We're waiting for that proposal, but we're not waiting for long," he said.

A senior administration official involved in Syria policy told CNN that U.S. officials are talking with France and others about how the proposal could be quickly advanced and to find ways to determine whether Russia and Syria are serious about the idea.

"There are a lot of good questions and there is understandable skepticism," the official told CNN's John King. "But today is better than yesterday. We would rather have a situation where it is possible there is a diplomatic solution in the offing than one with no choice but to pursue military action."

Inauspicious beginning

The idea surfaced publicly Monday, when Kerry -- responding to a reporter asking what Syria could do to stop a U.S. attack -- suggested that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "could turn over every single bit of his chemical weapons to the international community in the next week."

"He isn't about to do it, and it can't be done, obviously," Kerry added.

His spokeswoman, Jen Psaki, sought to roll back the comments, saying the secretary was simply responding to a "hypothetical."

It turns out Russian President Vladimir Putin brought the idea up to Obama last week, a senior administration official said Monday night. But U.S. officials didn't realize how serious Russia was until Lavrov seized on Kerry's comment on Monday, the official said.

Administration officials at first publicly batted down the proposal.

A U.S. official who declined to be identified by name said Monday afternoon that no one in the administration was taking the proposal seriously.

But before long, deputy State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf was saying the United States would take a "hard look" at the idea. White House spokesman Jay Carney said administration officials were "highly skeptical" but had to take a look.

Obama's take

By Monday night, in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Obama was calling the idea a "potentially positive development."

"We're going to run this to ground," Obama said. He said the United States will work "to see if we can arrive at something that is enforceable and serious."

But, he said, the idea could simply be a stalling tactic, and Obama said he will continue to press his case for military action. He is scheduled to address the nation Tuesday night.

"If we can accomplish this limited goal without taking military action, that would be my preference," Obama said Monday. "On the other hand, if we don't maintain and move forward without a credible threat of military pressure, I don't think we'll actually get the kind of agreement I'd like to see."

While the Senate's top Republican, Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, announced that he would be voting against the resolution because he doesn't feel a vital U.S. security interest is at stake, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said now isn't the time to let off the gas.

"The only reason Russia is seeking an alternative to military action is that President Obama has made it plain and clear that the United States will act if we must," Reid said. "Our credible threat of force has made these diplomatic discussions with Syria possible. And the United States shouldn't withdraw from the direction we are taking as a country."

A French diplomat said Tuesday that the country is not naive about the Russian proposal but said it was important to move forward in hopes the plan will pan out.

"We don't want to lose time and want something adapted by (the United Nations Security Council) as soon as possible," the diplomat said.

The opposition Free Syrian Army urged the world not to buy into the idea of transferring control of the chemical weapons, which it called a trick.

"Here we go again with the regime trying to buy more time in order to keep on the daily slaughter against our innocent civilians and to fool the world," said Louay al-Mokdad, a spokesman for the group.

TODD & NORA
10th September 2013, 21:26

Jackson
10th September 2013, 22:17
I too add my intent for peace in this area. I will hold the light that is within my being and add it to all the other lights coming from around the world to bring a resolution to this area of beloved mother Gaia,,,

Blessed be....so it is.

TODD & NORA
10th September 2013, 23:25

Anchor
11th September 2013, 03:47
Just in but very important.

FSA yesterday (Syrian Time) at 10.20 AM captured 5 high Ranking Russian Officers traveling from Palmyra to Al Safir. They are now POWs. This happened at the cross road at Ithriya, Coordinates: 35°21'52"N 37°47'20"E.

Do not forget, but the WMD were not only developed by the Assad regime but also the Russians. The Russians will not want an investigation into who developed, delivered or fired the chemical weapons, for fear of prosecution for controvening their international agreements.

----

No world power is free from blame with regard to conventional weapons, WMD or Chemical Weapons. Many of the mines that were place in Iraq were made in the UK.

What matters now is that they are not used and put beyond use.

Diplomacy is essential now.

We have to facilitate this change - no one else will do it but all humanity (not those that have excluded themselves).

Those of us awake and making choices are the ones who realize the importance of making the choice of service.

Paraphrasing the words of many here, we have only ourselves to give, and that will be enough.

Please don't be afraid or shy to do this.

You don't have to post, but it may help to show solidarity and encourage others, but there is no pressure here.

If you have sufficient means to be able to read threads like this, to think and to decide for yourself - then I am 100% convinced that you can make a difference, even with a simple thought.

Once you start, how much more difference do the subsequent thoughts and intentions make! Each compounding on the former!

So can we do that?

Will we do that?

Of course.

The more the better!

I want to do it now, but it will take as long as it takes.

Unless this is an elaborate trick of media/psyops, I do see evidence of profound change in the last days, especially with the cosmically funny Kerry "blunder" which has now been turned into a great US led idea. I don't care who gets the credit, it is as meaningless as a Nobel peace prize for Obama. I would not be surprised if Putin gets one or maybe even Kerry. Who knows what caused him to answer that question in London the way he did - what a change it has made!

Let the truth be known!

It is too soon to relax.

So with at least one breath today, be again a gateway for the spirit of peace!

Let that spirit of peace come into our finite dense realm from its source in the infinite oneness,

Let it descend on the hearts and minds of all humanity.

Let the decision be made to turn toward peace and harmony!

heretogrow
11th September 2013, 04:08
I am with you Anchor! Thank you so much for all that you and others are doing to diffuse the conflict, stabilize the situation and make room for real peace. That is a tall order, my friend, but I do believe it can be done!

11th September 2013, 05:57
Tonight I was part of a prayer group and put the Syria situation in the circle. Everyone there was on board and surprised I mentioned it in the context I did. But I think they walked away with more of an awareness of the ptb's agenda and that they can help turn it around and bring peace to Syria and its people.

Earlier while reading the Here and Now thread, I came upon eaglespirit's great post about having a positive influence on the people in our everyday lives. His post is an excellent example of intent and being spiritually responsible.

The whole post is good with other member's quotes. His starts half way down. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=728004&viewfull=1#post728004

Love and peace for Syria

Nora

Christine
11th September 2013, 15:19
This morning I awoke at 4:00 am. I know when this happens I am being called. My dream ended looking at a broken watch on the table of a watch repair man's work bench. He wasn't present. I picked it up and it was the brand "Omega" ... I compared it to my watch and laid it back down. I don't remember the hour it had stopped at. From that point I projected into a space between molecules, between time.

Having roused myself I went to sit in my meditation spot and simply asked to be shown where I was needed most. I immediately found myself in a Syrian rebels camp. They were in great disarray having received some order to prepare to launch some weapons into Israel. The orders were coming through garbled and contradictory. Lots of yelling and arguing. I made my presence known... of course I am not sure what may have been seen there by them.

From deep inside rose the great Sofia of wisdom, She stood before these men, one went down on his knees. I saw that one young lad had been quietly and secretly disarming the missile launchers, removing some small piece of the launchers, which without they couldn't be fired. More screaming ensued at each other.

My perception went to the physical bodies that are being used and fueled by mass hatred. Hatred is all these men know, they live for it alone. They are part of a created army that is being controlled by the controllers… all the hatred is being fed into a large entity which is being directed by the black magicians.

The Muslim Jihad is the perversion of spiritual truth, it has been subverted to the continuation of the war against the feminine LIFE GIVING principle. Spirit incarnated in the flesh. This is the basis of the corruption of all Holy Wars… to extinguish this LIFE FORCE. It has been used since the first inquisition, the first moment the black blight took hold in the first heart.

It's important to understand that this is not restricted to this time or that part of the world. Blind, bigoted, destructive hatred has inseparably been with us all, on every continent, in every culture, and in every race, for many thousands of years. Look at history. What we see here is just its most recent form. But today, it is far, far more end-times dangerous than it ever was when men just had swords and spears.

My heart felt the immensity of this dark force, the inverse of life, the anti-Life, the anti-Christ. I realize how much has been done to our Earth, our Mother, the Divine Feminine. This hatred the other side of Love. Standing there all I could do was blow off charge… stand strong and radiate in Light and Peace. More came at me and I stood in the realization that there is no time, only now.

No time for personal identity… only the Beingness of Light. LOVE is a force against which nothing can overcome. So we stand.

jiminii
11th September 2013, 15:38
This morning I awoke at 4:00 am. I know when this happens I am being called. My dream ended looking at a broken watch on the table of a watch repair man's work bench. He wasn't present. I picked it up and it was the brand "Omega" ... I compared it to my watch and laid it back down. I don't remember the hour it had stopped at. From that point I projected into a space between molecules, between time.

Having roused myself I went to sit in my meditation spot and simply asked to be shown where I was needed most. I immediately found myself in a Syrian rebels camp. They were in great disarray having received some order to prepare to launch some weapons into Israel. The orders were coming through garbled and contradictory. Lots of yelling and arguing. I made my presence known... of course I am not sure what may have been seen there by them.

From deep inside rose the great Sofia of wisdom, She stood before these men, one went down on his knees. I saw that one young lad had been quietly and secretly disarming the missile launchers, removing some small piece of the launchers, which without they couldn't be fired. More screaming ensued at each other.

My perception went to the physical bodies that are being used and fueled by mass hatred. Hatred is all these men know, they live for it alone. They are part of a created army that is being controlled by the controllers… all the hatred is being fed into a large entity which is being directed by the black magicians.

The Muslim Jihad is the perversion of spiritual truth, it has been subverted to the continuation of the war against the feminine LIFE GIVING principle. Spirit incarnated in the flesh. This is the basis of the corruption of all Holy Wars… to extinguish this LIFE FORCE. It has been used since the first inquisition, the first moment the black blight took hold in the first heart.

It's important to understand that this is not restricted to this time or that part of the world. Blind, bigoted, destructive hatred has inseparably been with us all, on every continent, in every culture, and in every race, for many thousands of years. Look at history. What we see here is just its most recent form. But today, it is far, far more end-times dangerous than it ever was when men just had swords and spears.

My heart felt the immensity of this dark force, the inverse of life, the anti-Life, the anti-Christ. I realize how much has been done to our Earth, our Mother, the Divine Feminine. This hatred the other side of Love. Standing there all I could do was blow off charge… stand strong and radiate in Light and Peace. More came at me and I stood in the realization that there is no time, only now.

No time for personal identity… only the Beingness of Light. LOVE is a force against which nothing can overcome. So we stand.

that is the right action. Just be that which is purity and true and vibrating and move it into art some kind of art that is awe inspiring and gold center with white radiance and create that over the entirety of Syria.

the intention is Peace and serenity which is tone 40 in endless peace and saturate the place with this intention.

jim

ulli
11th September 2013, 15:38

This is so awesome, Christine. Thank you.
Very symbolic...the name Omega, on that watch which had stopped.
Omega stands for the end point, as Alpha is the beginning.
So the watch not working anymore signifies that the Endpoint has been cancelled out, too.

Let us create a timeline in which the blindness of hatred can simply not get another foothold.
Where all eyes can see.
When religion is not perverted, it becomes a force for good, and love and unity.
Then re-ligere means to reconnect...in harmony.

Atlas
11th September 2013, 17:25
The Muslim Jihad is the perversion of spiritual truth
I invite you to read this text by Natana DeLong-Bas, Oxford University Press :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/divers/jihad.gif

Christine
11th September 2013, 18:49
buares,

I am sorry if I misspoke.. I was just putting down what was coming through. What I meant and what I think I later said or meant to say was the perversion of Muslim Jihad, just as there has been perversion of Christianity, Judaism and other religions. To clarify more, it is the dark magicians subversion of true spiritual knowledge... I only used the word Jihad because I was being shown how it was being subverted for nefarious practices.

I hope that explains it well enough, I have no racism in me, and your article is important for us westerners to understand. Just the other day I said to a friend, we know so little about the culture and religions of Middle East. So enlightenment comes from all fronts and angles.

Christine

The Muslim Jihad is the perversion of spiritual truth
I invite you to read this text by Natana DeLong-Bas, Oxford University Press :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44908464/avalon/divers/jihad.gif

SilentFeathers
11th September 2013, 19:09
It's been an unusually quiet day today compared to many over the last couple of weeks.

The energy just seems to be sitting there like it's in a state of suspended animation or holding it's breath so to speak....but I know it isn't :)

Totally strange day today to say the least....

TODD & NORA
11th September 2013, 20:12

Dennis Leahy
12th September 2013, 00:16
...a bipartisan group of senators began work on a resolution that would keep the U.S. military on its leash if the United Nations passes a resolution saying Syria used chemical weapons, as U.S. officials allegeCatch-22

The UN has already said Assad's government did not.

So, will Assad be forced to "admit" to a falsehood in order to keep Syria from being bombed? Will he do it? I'm putting some energy out towards the failure of this bill to be passed. It certainly impedes peace.

Dennis
p.s. I am also putting energy out to eliminate political parties, and hope I live to see the day when the word "bipartisan" drops from the lexicon.

jiminii
12th September 2013, 01:28
We put in a blow against the enemy so they come up with more ways to counter the blow. They are trying to divert our attention off the main purpose to bring peace.

All of this is designed to shrink your space. When they shrink your space they take over as cause.

so we can attack their disinformation but please remember to KEEP YOUR SPACE OUT THERE BECAUSE IT IS WORKING.

and HOLD THE INTENTION IN THAT WE HAVE PEACE WORLDWIDE AND NOTHING IS STOPPING THAT.

keep those in no matter what diversion they try to use to break us down.

jim

Atlas
12th September 2013, 03:02
what I think I later said or meant to say was the perversion of Muslim Jihad, just as there has been perversion of Christianity, Judaism and other religions. To clarify more, it is the dark magicians subversion of true spiritual knowledge...

Dear Christine,

From today's point of view, I'm also tempted to say that the word 'jihad' is a synonym of 'terrorism' so that it fits perfectly what you said. However, as mentioned by a minority, and it is also what I want to believe, the true 'jihad' does not need to be violent in any way. I completely agree with you, there has been perversion by the dark magicians, a subversion for nefarious practices and what should have been a 'peaceful and non-violent jihad' became a 'holy war', and this goes back many centuries ago. The christians also fought their 'crusades' or 'holy wars' in these dark times and I still wonder : can a 'war' be 'holy' ?

Sheikha Fatima Fleur Nassery Bonnin wrote an article: "Peace and the inner jihad (http://www.australiansuficentre.org/sufi_teachings_peacejihad.htm)"

It is reported that during the early formation of Islam, when the army of Islam returned from a huge battle with the enemy, the Prophet of Islam said: “You have returned from a smaller jihad (battle), and now it is incumbent upon you to perform your greater jihad.”
When the astonished people asked what could be a greater jihad than the one they had returned from, the Prophet said: “The battle with ones nafs (ego-personality).”http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003651283/264380533_My20Jihad20320CAIR_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

We don't need no crusade, we don't need no jihad, what we need is peace and we can't find a way to peace without the 1.6 billion muslims in the world :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jQDUd5y2068/UFd2Zh624GI/AAAAAAAAAC4/B-zP1OzfJWQ/s400/400px-world_religions_pie_chart1.png

I hope we can change the current situation with more moderate views like Muhammad Yahya Mehmood (http://yahya-al-noor.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/do-osama-bin-laden-is-mujahid-and.html)'s :

Is to say peace comes by peace and we must not take word Jihad for Mass Killing and Osama Bin Laden is not our Hero or A shaheed because he gone against by violating Islamic law by going against humanityhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oj6GD8LEwVs/TcuXlY6C3yI/AAAAAAAAA9E/Ek_zOMheYm0/s400/true%2Bjihad.jpg

My personal opinion is that God, if there is one, must be very sad to see his human beings fighting among themselves in his own name. That is where I think we are not ready yet.

Atlas
12th September 2013, 03:21
So, will Assad be forced to "admit" to a falsehood in order to keep Syria from being bombed? Will he do it?

I asked myself the same question until I understood the chemical weapon issue here: on the map below, you can see the 'red countries' which are the non-signatory states of the 'Chemical Weapons Convention' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Chemical_Weapons_Convention #Non-signatory_states) :
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/CWC_Participation.svg/320px-CWC_Participation.svg.png

These non-signatory states are:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9d/Flag_of_Angola.svg/23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png Angola http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fe/Flag_of_Egypt.svg/23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png Egypt http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/Flag_of_North_Korea.svg/23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png North Korea http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7a/Flag_of_South_Sudan.svg/23px-Flag_of_South_Sudan.svg.png South Sudan http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Flag_of_Syria.svg/23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png Syria

So the issue isn't so much about the chemical weapons themselves rather than the Syrian signature in the convention of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

OPCW (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_for_the_Prohibition_of_Chemical_Weapo ns) logo:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/OPCW_logo.gif/150px-OPCW_logo.gif (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_for_the_Prohibition_of_Chemical_Weapo ns)

jiminii
12th September 2013, 05:32
yes they put all this S*** and disinformation to shrink our space. Holding the space out there is THE MOST IMPORTANT YOU CAN DO. because that is what decides what will go into that space.

He who has the most power on a postulate wins. doesn't matter if he is a farmer.

I can take and OT 8 and a farmer and if the farmer can put in a rain storm and the OT 8 can't then the farmer is MORE OT than the OT 8 when it comes to weather.

so that is what we are doing. some people on this sight might think they are farmers, (that's what I thought too, that I was just a Utah cowboy", but my thoughts would happen again and again.

so I don't care what you might think about your abilities or not. Just put your thoughts there because it is possible that YOU ARE THE ONE that WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN ..

OK???

jim

Anchor
12th September 2013, 07:15
I am a farmer :) I have learned a lot from working on my Olive groves and with sheep. Nature is a great teacher.

The main lesson is harmony.

When it works together, the things in a farm work in harmony.

Over the past couple of years this is what I observe and is why my focus is harmony.

Thanks to the little bit of nature I get to look after - a little bit of Gaia, thanks for that.

Christine
12th September 2013, 13:08
Today we SING!

In affirmation I hold KNOWINGNESS that yes, our intent will be sufficient to re-kindle all darkened soul's eternal flame. In the Great Compassionate Heart we are sharing, all Beings will know that all is forgiven, for it is but a change of heart that will release them from their own horrors. And as we hold the LIGHT for them may they come to understand the true sacredness of ALL LIFE.

Yes, the LIGHT starts to scatter and break apart the false force field that has been implanted. I hear the drums beating as we all stand in our LOVE, in our KNOWINGNESS, in our TRUTH.

This morning my meditation turned to SONG, my heart joined in and I imagined the millions of people around the world out on the streets singing.. in every language in every country SONG bursts forth. Small groups at work sing, then before my eyes I see all the protestors singing in jubilation as anger turns to JOY.

Looking, as I have seen before the chains are breaking, you can hear them release, a very distinct sound.

Today I rejoice in the smallness of myself as I join the chorus that becomes a roar.

http://halfpasthuman.com/essays/singers.html

"to those who sing...."
by clif high, Sunday ,Sept 8, 2013 8:29am

with respect....

it may have escaped your notice, during these trying and soul tying times, but it is your voices that describe our world as we create it, so sing us a new song, and a new life for humanity. We need it now, during this terran transition period.

To those who build, remember, the singers sing our collective vision into reality through your minds, your hands. Have they been idle? Or are you seeking THE song for tomorrow's new earth?

To those who explore...you carry us all on your stong legs and willingness to suffer for knowing. The powers would have you think that discovered knowledge is yours alone, but understand that the point exists because of its NEED to guide the spear. Without sharing with humanity, what is the point of you?

To the warriors, the war worth fighting is within ourselves. Outward expression of our arts, by universal LAW, is reserved for the protection of our species, and collective future. ----

To those who speak, where are your voices? Aligned with fear? Of what? If you live in fear, the powers own you. Take a lesson from the warrior class and commit your being to your death, learn to own it, embrace it, and nothing on this planet, nothing in the wide expanse of the matterium need ever cause you fear again. Then speak as you really are compelled, when the veil is lifted and the voice inside is not bound by conventions created as shackles by others long before your birth to silence your voice just at this time. ---

You cannot be defeated, only temporarily removed. So what silences your voice? Use it now, or why have it at all?

As the taoists have observed, all floods start with but a single drop of rain. It was from this understanding that the idea of the 'aggregation of the small that can move the great' was understood.

It is my contention that something new is about to be seen on this planet. This will be the first time on terra where each rain drop is not only awake, but is aware and actively participating in the collective goal of the flood.

Rocky_Shorz
13th September 2013, 04:34
walks in smiling... well once again we have derailed a timeline leaving ptb wondering what just happened...

now the big question, look around at Avalon nicks...

I think one of us is Putin... :pound:

Rocky_Shorz
13th September 2013, 04:45
now I haven't caught up on this thread so don't know if this was ever shared, but Assad flew into Iran and less than 8 hours later out at the missile test site, an explosion went off that registered as a 3.4 earthquake for the region...

now if the world is lucky, the Ayasolla was standing next to assad when they saw a flash of light...

worst case scenario, Iran set off an underground nuke to let Assad know what they have accomplished and not to stop the insanity...

I sent a memo to Assad the day before he flew out saying the non bloodline king of the Assyrians is taking over and to hand in his keys, You're Fired...

guess if he was at ground zero, he was...

Atlas
13th September 2013, 05:36
I sent a memo to Assad the day before he flew out saying the non bloodline king of the Assyrians is taking over and to hand in his keys, You're Fired... guess if he was at ground zero, he was...

What are you talking about ? Are you saying you sent a memo to Assad ?

Anchor
13th September 2013, 10:21
I sent a memo to Assad the day before he flew out saying the non bloodline king of the Assyrians is taking over and to hand in his keys, You're Fired... guess if he was at ground zero, he was...

Think allegory.

Rocky_Shorz
14th September 2013, 02:35

Think allegory.

Dude you're like the deepest vegetable farmer I've ever met... :p

jiminii
14th September 2013, 02:47
Today we SING!

In affirmation I hold KNOWINGNESS that yes, our intent will be sufficient to re-kindle all darkened soul's eternal flame. In the Great Compassionate Heart we are sharing, all Beings will know that all is forgiven, for it is but a change of heart that will release them from their own horrors. And as we hold the LIGHT for them may they come to understand the true sacredness of ALL LIFE.

Yes, the LIGHT starts to scatter and break apart the false force field that has been implanted. I hear the drums beating as we all stand in our LOVE, in our KNOWINGNESS, in our TRUTH.

This morning my meditation turned to SONG, my heart joined in and I imagined the millions of people around the world out on the streets singing.. in every language in every country SONG bursts forth. Small groups at work sing, then before my eyes I see all the protestors singing in jubilation as anger turns to JOY.

Looking, as I have seen before the chains are breaking, you can hear them release, a very distinct sound.

Today I rejoice in the smallness of myself as I join the chorus that becomes a roar.

http://halfpasthuman.com/essays/singers.html

"to those who sing...."
by clif high, Sunday ,Sept 8, 2013 8:29am

with respect....

it may have escaped your notice, during these trying and soul tying times, but it is your voices that describe our world as we create it, so sing us a new song, and a new life for humanity. We need it now, during this terran transition period.

To those who build, remember, the singers sing our collective vision into reality through your minds, your hands. Have they been idle? Or are you seeking THE song for tomorrow's new earth?

To those who explore...you carry us all on your stong legs and willingness to suffer for knowing. The powers would have you think that discovered knowledge is yours alone, but understand that the point exists because of its NEED to guide the spear. Without sharing with humanity, what is the point of you?

To the warriors, the war worth fighting is within ourselves. Outward expression of our arts, by universal LAW, is reserved for the protection of our species, and collective future. ----

To those who speak, where are your voices? Aligned with fear? Of what? If you live in fear, the powers own you. Take a lesson from the warrior class and commit your being to your death, learn to own it, embrace it, and nothing on this planet, nothing in the wide expanse of the matterium need ever cause you fear again. Then speak as you really are compelled, when the veil is lifted and the voice inside is not bound by conventions created as shackles by others long before your birth to silence your voice just at this time. ---

You cannot be defeated, only temporarily removed. So what silences your voice? Use it now, or why have it at all?

As the taoists have observed, all floods start with but a single drop of rain. It was from this understanding that the idea of the 'aggregation of the small that can move the great' was understood.

It is my contention that something new is about to be seen on this planet. This will be the first time on terra where each rain drop is not only awake, but is aware and actively participating in the collective goal of the flood.

that is what my friend said, "she had a dream everyone on the planet was singing and playing"

jim

Paul
15th September 2013, 05:36
As announced here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62541-THE-SYRIA-SITUATION-NEWS-UPDATES--merged-threads-&p=730316&viewfull=1#post730316), I moved a few posts to the other Syria thread.

MargueriteBee
15th September 2013, 05:47
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/09/president-obamas-brilliant-strategy-no.html

President Obama’s Brilliant Strategy No One Seems To Recognize

An interesting perspective for sure. I love the aspect of opening the doors to end all perpetual war by Americans demanding the end of them, this is what appears to be happening. This issue with Syria has forced many people to look at where they stand in regards to war and we have spoken.

As the media interprets recent events as Obama’s march to war, America and the world falls for it hook, line and sinker. Say what you want about Obama but he is a very smart man. He would never ask permission he did not need from Congress to launch a strike on Syria unless he knew beyond a doubt he could get it. That is if his real intentions were to actually carry out military operations. But why on earth does it appear he wants this war?

After agonizing over this question over and over I began to realize there is only one logical explanation. He does not. Only a month ago the GOP was accusing Obama of being weak for not acting when the “red line” was crossed. There was pressure for him not only from the US but from the world as well. The reputation of the great American defender was on the line. Still it was obvious at the time Obama did not want to rush into another quagmire, bogging down the rest of his tenure as our nation’s leader. But the evidence kept rolling in. He had to do something not only for his reputation as a world leader but for the United States as well.

Cue the British Parliament to provide Obama with the perfect out. Just days after Britain’s governing body eliminated any joint action with the US to participate in a coalition to strike the Assad regime, Obama made a surprising and decisive move. Against the advice of all his advisors, he put any US participation in the hands of our do-nothing Congress with no chance they would give him the approval he needed. Not because it isn’t the right thing to do but because Obama was asking for it. The outcome is a given if you just take a step back and look at the situation rationally. And there is no way Obama is going to launch this attack once Congress says no. It would be political suicide. Bush may have gotten away with it but America is not going to let it happen again. The fallout would signal the end of any and all effectiveness the Obama administration for the remaining years of his presidency. And history would place him with the likes of war criminals like George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. Let me repeat this. Obama is not that stupid!

MaroonLagoon
19th September 2013, 04:01
I'm with you all on this, and have been feeling really special and powerful energy moving when I focus my intent on this with you all, please lets keep it up