PDA

View Full Version : Ok all quick retreat for a big mission

Sunny-side-up
28th August 2013, 19:55
Ok all quick retreat for a big mission

it is becoming apparent we need to protect our self's.
Injuries are starting and dizziness in many!

So I'm calling for an Avalon Prayer to be formed, one that protects us first, then energizes us so we can carry on the good fight..

something simple but well woven with Light.
example of injury :
please follow this link
Spiral of Light

Thread: Has anyone noticed anything unusual? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62762-Has-anyone-noticed-anything-unusual)

soleil
28th August 2013, 19:59
i think before doing our light work, we should all request protection for each of us who is doing this work. when we all do that, we all protect eachother spiritually.

please everyone, be AWARE of your intention and that there is no hostile feelings towards any other light workers, as im sure that would go against our protection requests...

Christine
28th August 2013, 20:07
Sunny! We are on it!!

Instead of retreat I would say just stand your ground. And yes we do need to protect ourselves and each other. This may be rough going for some as it is in any battle.... this one might come hard won.

Stay in LOVE... no fear.

Christine
Ok all quick retreat for a big mission

it is becoming apparent we need to protect our self's.
Injuries are starting and dizziness in many!

So I'm calling for an Avalon Prayer to be formed, one that protects us first, then energizes us so we can carry on the good fight..

something simple but well woven with Light.
example of injury :
please follow this link
Spiral of Light

Thread: Has anyone noticed anything unusual?

ThresholdRising
28th August 2013, 21:20
Become really aware of energy being used, become connected with source and give love continously until you feel it coming back to you and give more love. The bad energy from whoever is doing it turns to love. Its kind of like there sending you love when you get it right.

But I also believe we need to protect each other. Whoever is doing this is well organised and knows what they are doing. We too, need to be organised. Even though really positive organisations have been forming over the past few days, the need for these organisations to really have a chance we need to be protecting from this kind of threat.

If any members of avalon that are doing beneficial work gets distracted by these entities it can become detrimental to them and their work.

If yous are going to prayer or have a high intention for avalon members it might be helpful to remember:
- The members of avalon that maybe at risk
- The guest on this forum maybe at risk
- This is ongong and probably won't stop after a week or two

spiritguide
28th August 2013, 21:54
As requested, here is a petition to recite daily at awakening. I use it every day and walk with the knowledge of protection and love.

"Eternal and Universal Creator

We thank you for the gifts you put in our path this day for the common good,

Thank you for allowing me to be your instrument on this plane of existence,

I will recognize the source of evil and reflect it back upon itself in your name.

As it should be!"

Ancestral Native American Indian source (Spirit)

Peace be with you all!

Sunny-side-up
28th August 2013, 22:47
Thank you sway:

please everyone, be AWARE of your intention and that there is no hostile feelings towards any other light workers, as I'm sure that would go against our protection requests...

We can be very focused here in Avalon and in the places we do our Desired intension workings but remember, we all go off doing our every day activities. It is then you need be on guard of your thoughts, don't let disruptions and upsets in life taint your good intentions or connected thoughts to members without you being in control. Not many of us lead a monks life where all day every day we can be clear of the human world and just focus on the Good, Light Love Intentions..

Christine

Instead of retreat I would say just stand your ground. And yes we do need to protect ourselves and each other. This may be rough going for some as it is in any battle.... this one might come hard won.

Stay in LOVE... no fear.

Yes dig in and so take care of your self, re-energize the body, continue the chosen Intention of Light and Love that you are working on...

ThresholdRising

Become really aware of energy being used, become connected with source and give love continously until you feel it coming back to you and give more love. The bad energy from whoever is doing it turns to love. Its kind of like there sending you love when you get it right.
Yes good words

spiritguide

As requested, here is a petition to recite daily at awakening. I use it every day and walk with the knowledge of protection and love.

"Eternal and Universal Creator

We thank you for the gifts you put in our path this day for the common good,

Thank you for allowing me to be your instrument on this plane of existence,

I will recognize the source of evil and reflect it back upon itself in your name.

As it should be!"

Ancestral Native American Indian source (Spirit)

Peace be with you all!

Very useful petition spiritguide words of wisdom from the wise...If anyone here dose not do something similar to this already, I would recommend those words.

But I also feel from my Heart that a cleansing, defending, energizing pray or petition would be very powerful if made by Avalon members directly, something short but powerful...Directly crafted by Avalonians, directly intended for Avalonians before there work is started each session, or just said when the spirit feels the need to say it

Sunny-side-up
28th August 2013, 23:40
Hello everyone,
just want to try gather prayers and petitions for Avalon and Avalonians in one place/post

If you have such a wording please post it/them here for all to see and feel :)

A list if you like, that can bee (no typo) read down through and so reinforce Love, Light, Health and energies for members, as an aide for continued work of light............................................. .............................

northstar I think you have a great one to post here:

Anchor
28th August 2013, 23:43
One of our primal fears as humans is the notion will our needs be met? will be safe? Such doubts lead us to fear and we all know what fear does. I think I would work on those doubts and fears of our shadow side.

I think I would like to see an original "Avalon" prayer include something like this:

--

Wise creator in who I see myself a part, make my faith strong, allow my faith to overcome doubt and fear, allow me to express my light over the dark.

--

but it may not be necessary to make up something new for generic purposes when others already did the work. I am thinking of St Francis and Jesus especially:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

Amen.
--St Francis.

Or another one I particularly like is this version of the lords prayer (with Aramaic)

---
Avoonan d'bwaschmâja
Oh Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,

Nethkâdasch schmach
who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Tętę malkuthach.
May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

Nehwę tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.
Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

Hawvlân lachma d'sűnkanân jaomâna.
Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Waschboklân chaubęn wachtahęn aikâna
daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabęn.
Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Wela tachlân l'nesjuna
detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma) like we let go the guilt of others.

ela patzân min bischa.
Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.
but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.
From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

Amęn.
Sealed in trust, faith and truth.
(I confirm with my entire being)
---

soleil
29th August 2013, 13:15

But I also believe we need to protect each other. Whoever is doing this is well organised and knows what they are doing. We too, need to be organised. Even though really positive organisations have been forming over the past few days, the need for these organisations to really have a chance we need to be protecting from this kind of threat.

If any members of avalon that are doing beneficial work gets distracted by these entities it can become detrimental to them and their work.

If yous are going to prayer or have a high intention for avalon members it might be helpful to remember:
- The members of avalon that maybe at risk
- The guest on this forum maybe at risk
- This is ongong and probably won't stop after a week or two
when i was reading this post, the thing that came to mind was "care bear stare!" :)

Calamus
29th August 2013, 13:31

ThresholdRising
3rd September 2013, 15:53
With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states of all nations of all countries of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states of all nations of all countries of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states, nations of all countries of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sons, daughters, sisters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states, nations of all countries of all planets of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sons, daughters, sisters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states, nations of all countries of all planets of all star systems of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states, nations of all countries of all planets of all star systems of all galaxies of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.

With the awareness of this being, I smell, taste, feel, hear and see all matter, energy, light of all cellullar life of all tissues of all organs of all mammals of all brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, parents of all families of all groups, gangs, teams, friends, tribes of all towns, counties, states, nations of all countries of all planets of all star systems of all galaxies of all universes of superconsciousness and give love and light of spirit to manifest the best outcome for all of superconsciousness.