PDA

View Full Version : How to Create the Effects that Will Bring Down the cabal.

jiminii
1st September 2013, 13:19
Imagination is where the spirit creates from. So in imagination you can create effects in the spiritual universe.

1. You need to create the space to do it in.
(LRH said a spirit being who has his space out there about 50 feet is in pretty good shape) Then how about causing effects 2500 miles away or even 12000 miles away. What kind of shape would you have to be in.

2. Your Intention CAN extend and Create into the space that you occupy. (a spirit beings space can be any size but he/she thinks he/she is only the space of the body).

If I decide to locate the Counter Intention of anything I want I can look in the space and pick up the black masses in the space.

what are these black masses. They are the thoughts the being is creating to some problem. If anyone looks at the truth of anything it will vanish, (no mass). To have mass you must be creating a problem or some kind of intention counter intention.

this mass will read on a meter.

So if I put out an intention of locating all the counter intention to "having the economy prosper" then I will pick up all of that in black masses that are being created by beings putting out counter intention to the economy prospering.

I can just decide to make them go away. and the being KNOWS, (since he is looking straight at it), how to vanish all those masses.

So now their intentions have been un-mocked or vanished. Now I find no counter intention to me raising the economy.

These beings will probably recreate it, but it won't happen for maybe a day or so.

so let's say I put out the intention of locating all the bankers who are doing illegal or criminal things and that they will be caught.

this intention will hit them ALL directly. As soon as I pick up the masses THEY will feel they have been caught. This will happen even if I don't know the exact thing they did.

It will make them resist being caught, (as a being they will feel that they might be caught).

because they try to resist it, it will make it happen faster.

You can do this in the spiritual universe. You just have to practice the idea of occupying more and more space as a being until you got the planet covered with your space and you can make this happen.

this is just one example.
You can try whatever you think will work too

jim

any others with more ideas

PS This website got attacked. Because I put out the intention they will be caught and it hits them directly, this is like what we call "missing someone's withholds"

they will attack. We spiritually attacked them and so now they are attacking back.
this proves what I say is true.

sirdipswitch
1st September 2013, 15:01
I just go talk with them. huh? yep! The rich and powerfull, in the big fancy manssions and homes. You can't believe how many of Them, are just as much in the dark as we, and actually think they are doing good work for the "people". yep!

Did you also know, that the Pres., the military industrial complex, and TPTB, don't have a clue as to what is really going on underground, and that it's an "entirely" far above Top secret, oganization under there. The only thing they take from above ground govmnt, is Money! (lots and lots of it, cc) And those underground, actually think they are saving the planet. In preparing for total world destruction, they are taking "ALL" life forms underground, so that they may "re-start" the world, afterwards. With more than 1,400 underground cities, they feel at least one or two should survive, and will have everything they need to "jumpstart" the "new" world.

Go to "Netflix", yep, the TV show, and find "Surface". (It's about a new underwater sea creature, that was "manufactured") Then go to episode 14 and 15, and you will see one of their "tunnel" systems, complete with Cryogenic Chambers, trains, and everthing, they are using to supply those cities. Yep! All there, for everyone to see. (it is my belief that the whole show was designed just to show us that tunnel. yep.) (That's the kind of stuff they do, for disclosure. When bits and pieces jump out of a movie here and there at you, guess what?)

Disclosure? Yep, they been showin us everthing for a very long time. Y'all just don't know what yer seein when ya see it.

And when you learn to do Astral Projection properly, you will be able to go

verify all this for yourself.:wizard:

karelia
1st September 2013, 15:09
It's not going to "them" and doing the talking. It's about addressing their spirit! Perhaps re-read the OP.

jiminii
1st September 2013, 15:22
It's not going to "them" and doing the talking. It's about addressing their spirit! Perhaps re-read the OP.

that is true
in the spirit you can find those who are underground, ET's, above ground. When you put your intention on the exact thing, whatever it is, those masses having to do with those entities will show up in the space. It is like looking from the spirit eyes in the grayness you can pick up those masses or with your eyes closed.

They show up but the bodies that are connected to these masses may not show up unless you are really good with out of body.
so I don't need to find the bodies.

I just find the entities that are putting their intentions there. The bodies will somehow feel it.

it's not important to hit the bodies. What you do is put the intention there that they are afraid of and it will show up. Then the spirit himself will do himself in.

don't need to go directly to the bodies.

jim

jiminii
1st September 2013, 16:27
Imagination is where the spirit creates from. So in imagination you can create effects in the spiritual universe.

Jiminii I have been watching your post very closely, and with respect that you are 4 years older than myself, most off your post is coming from fantasy cookoo land, and you haven't the sense to at your old age to realize what nonsense you are talking about,
roman

The first time I drove statistics up in Scientology was in 1971. I drew a graph of the next 8 weeks where the GI (gross income) would go. and you could lay my graph on the graph that happened the next 8 weeks and they were identical.

Now the person who I drew this up asked me why I had it come down one notch after the 1st 3 weeks. I said, "how is anyone going to know if I did this if I don't put in exactly how I want it to go?"

he said, "right"

The second time is 1979. (I had people just like you think the same things but those at the top KNOW WHAT I CAN DO). I was run out of the Org in 1971

in 1979 I put out the postulates to drive the GI to highest evers again. GI went to highest evers and never came down until I stopped it after we won the birthday game a few months later.

I spotted those with CI (counter intention) in the space and said, "that's handled ... that's handled. ... that's handled.... he'll be caught tomorrow .. "

next day some things got handled and a person was caught hiding his mail out behind his desk. they said 50,000 USD came in because his withhold was pulled.

3rd time I did this was their TOP ORG in florida. I did Highest evers since 1979. (do you get it? they never had another highest ever since I put them in in 1979)
I left in 1979 after we won the birthday game because I was being badgered about my hearing.

Now I picked the week this would happen and I wrote it up that we will get Highest evers GI this week to LRH the week before and we got highest evers since 1979.
OK I waited a few weeks so I could prove it was me. I wrote up another to LRH telling him I will put in HIGHEST EVERS CROSS THE BOARDS.

the Commanding officer of the base got up and said, "I don't think Flag, (flag land base), has had a week like this EVER. every single statistic in every department on the entire base was highest ever"

It NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AND IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN.

I left because I could listen to EVERYONE telling their wins for that week. AND I KNEW I COULD NEVER GET UP THERE AND TELL MY WINS.

so it's people like you that will try to bring the big being down saying it is all a bunch of BULL and never check it out.

I did it consistently since 1971. when I was 26 not when I am 68 and I can still do it today.

jim

Delight
1st September 2013, 16:38
I am a cuckoo kind of person who believes that Imagination PRECEDES everything that appears.

There is precedent because things like money that are just based on agreement to a pyramid scheme is "imaginary" and we BELIEVE it is real. How do we Re-imagine when we are so invested in THIS or THAT PARTICULAR belief?

Culture is based solely on belief. I value questionning which "only" ones we should imagine? Why is the established fantasy to be reinforced while a seeming impossible and different fantasy "foolish"?

Who are the fools? Well, the only way to tell is "by the fruits". That means to me that IF imagination creates, we will have to use OUR imagination then see how well it displays what fruit we wanted?

So, what Effects the Cabal in my life is MY Allegiance to what I believe as a truth given like "means of exchange, debt, value, wealth.....". I am delusional for example because I have a belief in money as real.

Money has a hold on my imagination. I try to undo my attachment to believing it has essential power and it keeps rearing itself. But I try to bring down my "Inner cabal" (Enfolded blue's term) by information from what others have experienced and noticing if it resonates? Then I contemplate what I deeply have held as a truth then question the belief "Is this really true"? Then I meditate and ask, "loosen my hold" and inspire the impossible.

Honestly the only way to uncreate is by going sideways and creating something else that then takes the attention and undoes the previous scenes. Ideas like wealth have the polarity like scarcity embedded. So I sincerely approach the going sideways to create a different situation.

There is a need to make ideas grounded in action. My weakness is how to make the inklings practical.

Videos like this one on money show that the Imaginary is the basis......
So, who gets to decide the limits of the Imaginary? So far I am pretty sure the Cabal has created that boundary.

f0xRkaJCs5g

jiminii
1st September 2013, 16:46
The thing is this, our imaginations also keep the cabal from taking over the planet. It is the imaginations IN PLACE this money system that CAN'T BE DESTROYED or the entire planet will be in CAOS. So WE HAVE TO BEAT THEM WITH THEIR OWN SYSTEM. WE CAN AND ARE DOING IT NOW.

They can't destroy the economy if everyone has no money they will all be on the streets and the first places they will go is tearing down the rich mansions, (this happened in China with the rich foreigners there), and stealing all their wealth and running.

So maybe we want out of the money but it has to be WORKED FIRST. Right now we have to KEEP THIS IMAGINATION HERE because it is as SOLID AS THE CONCRETE BUILDINGS AND ROADS.... and keep pulling the withholds and breaking down their machine and after that we can design a new system.

jim

778 neighbour of some guy
1st September 2013, 17:03

Jiminii I have been watching your post very closely, and with respect that you are 4 years older than myself, most off your post is coming from fantasy cookoo land, and you haven't the sense to at your old age to realize what nonsense you are talking about,
roman

The first time I drove statistics up in Scientology was in 1971. I drew a graph of the next 8 weeks where the GI (gross income) would go. and you could lay my graph on the graph that happened the next 8 weeks and they were identical.

Now the person who I drew this up asked me why I had it come down one notch after the 1st 3 weeks. I said, "how is anyone going to know if I did this if I don't put in exactly how I want it to go?"

he said, "right"

The second time is 1979. (I had people just like you think the same things but those at the top KNOW WHAT I CAN DO). I was run out of the Org in 1971

in 1979 I put out the postulates to drive the GI to highest evers again. GI went to highest evers and never came down until I stopped it after we won the birthday game a few months later.

I spotted those with CI (counter intention) in the space and said, "that's handled ... that's handled. ... that's handled.... he'll be caught tomorrow .. "

next day some things got handled and a person was caught hiding his mail out behind his desk. they said 50,000 USD came in because his withhold was pulled.

3rd time I did this was their TOP ORG in florida. I did Highest evers since 1979. (do you get it? they never had another highest ever since I put them in in 1979)
I left in 1979 after we won the birthday game because I was being badgered about my hearing.

Now I picked the week this would happen and I wrote it up that we will get Highest evers GI this week to LRH the week before and we got highest evers since 1979.
OK I waited a few weeks so I could prove it was me. I wrote up another to LRH telling him I will put in HIGHEST EVERS CROSS THE BOARDS.

the Commanding officer of the base got up and said, "I don't think Flag, (flag land base), has had a week like this EVER. every single statistic in every department on the entire base was highest ever"

I left because I could listen to EVERYONE telling their wins for that week. AND I KNEW I COULD NEVER GET UP THERE AND TELL MY WINS.

so it's people like you that will try to bring the big being down saying it is all a bunch of BULL and never check it out.

I did it consistently since 1971. when I was 26 not when I am 68 and I can still do it today.

jim

Hi Jim,

please try to understand Avalon is THE place where I got taught "don't take anybody's word for it, not even mine", and I have ( as many others) come to the conclusion this is a VERY sensible way of looking at things and we are all encouraged to do our OWN research to BACK UP claims or arguments, so not taking yours or anybody's word for it on automatic pilot or as just a reflex, how can YOU, BACK UP the claim you made in your above quoted post, you must understand not everybody "gets" what you are saying or claiming here, I think that you as a zillion year old being should be the first to understand that, I am open for every truly positive action that works and preferably has some direct visual evidence to back that up, I will jump onto that with lightning speed, please understand we have had some very serious BS to sift through on the forum, a magnificent specimen as yourself must understand that this has its repercussions on the trust of people and it would really help them if you could "show them the money" as a manner of speaking. Almost everyone who has found the forum and made a conscious decision to participate in any way is already aware there is a lot more between heaven and earth from the get go, this does however not mean the work is all done because even here the amount of dis/miss info is simply staggering, it seems every body want his claim to his 15 minutes of fame ( as a whistleblower or claimant of as being in the know), all people want ( at least I do), nothing less than the ultimate speedy solution to all the crap we see in the world but have been fooled so many times it only makes sense we ask for some hard evidence so please do not be offended when this is asked from you.

"God/source/Allah, or who the hell ever works in mysterious ways", isn't going to cut it anymore for a lot ( likely most) of people, this is the place where science and spirituality MEET and sometimes even have hot dates with each other.

So if there is anything else than just your words to back up your response to Roman, please make it available for all to see and rid yourself of all those pesky smart people with all their obviously annoying questions.

Best wishes

Edgar

jiminii
1st September 2013, 17:32

roman

jim

Hi Jim,

please try to understand Avalon is THE place where I got taught "don't take anybody's word for it, not even mine", and I have ( as many others) come to the conclusion this is a VERY sensible way of looking at things and we are all encouraged to do our OWN research to BACK UP claims or arguments, so not taking yours or anybody's word for it on automatic pilot or as just a reflex, how can YOU, BACK UP the claim you made in your above quoted post, you must understand not everybody "gets" what you are saying or claiming here, I think that you as a zillion year old being should be the first to understand that, I am open for every truly positive action that works and preferably has some direct visual evidence to back that up, I will jump onto that with lightning speed, please understand we have had some very serious BS to sift through on the forum, a magnificent specimen as yourself must understand that this has its repercussions on the trust of people and it would really help them if you could "show them the money" as a manner of speaking. Almost everyone who has found the forum and made a conscious decision to participate in any way is already aware there is a lot more between heaven and earth from the get go, this does however not mean the work is all done because even here the amount of dis/miss info is simply staggering, it seems every body want his claim to his 15 minutes of fame ( as a whistleblower or claimant of as being in the know), all people want ( at least I do), nothing less than the ultimate speedy solution to all the crap we see in the world but have been fooled so many times it only makes sense we ask for some hard evidence so please do not be offended when this is asked from you.

"God/source/Allah, or who the hell ever works in mysterious ways", isn't going to cut it anymore for a lot ( likely most) of people, this is the place where science and spirituality MEET and sometimes even have hot dates with each other.

So if there is anything else than just your words to back up your response to Roman, please make it available for all to see and rid yourself of all those pesky smart people with all their obviously annoying questions.

Best wishes

Edgar

In 1985 a hurricane was going into clearwater florida then stopped went up into georgia crossed the panhandle and went up the coast all the way to boston and did more damage than any hurricane on the east coast of USA. Now you can go check it if you want.

I stopped it in PT (present time at that moment). and I wrote LRH what I would do with it. I also said in the letter "no one will get killed". The east coast radio stations were announcing all up and down the coast that it was a miracle, "NO ONE GOT KILLED WITH ALL THAT STUFF FLYING AROUND"

now if you can show me a hurricane as bad as that one that we've had that went all the way from florida to massachusettes and NO ONE GOT KILLED. then
WHAT CAUSED IT?

I wrote it up to LRH BEFORE IT HAPPENED. YOU GOT IT. YOU TELL ME HOW I AM GOING TO PROVE IT.

If I DO create another storm like that I will let you know before I do it. But I will NOT create hurricanes for you just to prove it, because I know the reality levels of people and their reality CAN"T HAVE IT, NO MATTER WHAT. But if you have the money then please come over to china and on a day with no wind blowing, I will start up the wind right in front of you, but you pay all the expenses including your own hotel expenses OK?

jim

Carmody
1st September 2013, 17:40
the problem is that the embodiment of each position is as right as rain. All are true. will, focus, effort,and individuals involved in either isolation or unison, is what makes it real.

IGNORANCE, in the face of that..... is one of the most powerful tools there are.

If, for example, one is ignorant of not just their capacities, but their fundamentals of existence and connection, I CAN reach into their space and use them as a tool, or manipulate their connective conditionals.

IF the vast majority of the human population is unaware, in any conscious or egoic way that they can manipulate weather or whatnot, then I can step in an manipulate it, or manipulate their mass connectivity and get them to help me manipulate it.

How do you think I manged to get approx 3-4 thousand people in front of me, at a major rock concert, to remain seated at the height of the concert, when everyone else in the building was on their feet?

Via theses exact considerations. I used their own being and existing as they live as individuals and a group, and how they connect... I used that as a set to project the right vision into their minds to have their own preconditions for being--- to hold them in their seats.

How did a hacker just hack the forum? via these exact considerations ....hidden, unknown pathways and methods.

A good friend of mine tells me an important thing, every now and then. That if one wants to keep an area of science or understanding all to themselves, that they must keep the very existence of a solution or reality that they have created/understood -- totally secret and unknown. If people become aware of a potential, then they WILL find their way there.

People only need hints and that is more than enough.

1st September 2013, 17:47

roman

he said, "right"

jim

Hi Jim,

Best wishes

Edgar

In 1985 a hurricane was going into clearwater florida then stopped went up into georgia crossed the panhandle and went up the coast all the way to boston and did more damage than any hurricane on the east coast of USA. Now you can go check it if you want.

I stopped it in PT (present time at that moment). and I wrote LRH what I would do with it. I also said in the letter "no one will get killed". The east coast radio stations were announcing all up and down the coast that is was a miracle, "NO ONE GOT KILLED WITH ALL THAT STUFF FLY(ING AROUND"

now if you can show me a hurricane as bad as that one that we've had that went all the way from florida to massachusettes and NO ONE GOT KILLED. then
WHAT CAUSED IT?

I wrote it up to LRH BEFORE IT HAPPENED. YOU GOT IT. YOU TELL ME HOW I AM GOING TO PROVE IT.

If I DO create another storm like that I will let you know before I do it. But I will NOT create hurricanes for you just to prove it, because I know the reality levels of people and their reality CAN"T HAVE IT, NO MATTER WHAT. But if you have the money then please come over to china and on a day with no wind blowing, I will start up the wind right in front of you, but you pay all the expenses including your own hotel expenses OK?

jim

No need to get cranky here Jim, I am not here to enter a pissing contest with you, you made some claims so it is up to YOU to prove them, not ME, don't make ME do YOUR work, its scary to me that a man with your claimed abilities and of your claimed wisdom and age ticks of so easy and you seem not to understand that people have some questions, I understand completely how frustrating it must be for you to be not or misunderstood, I however don't understand how your high supreme magnificence is not able to understand the questions, skepticism and doubt we mundane folks have developed after being fooled time and time again.

My previous post was meant with the best of intentions and I tried to explain to you what the awakening process also included and that was/is still the following "don't take mine or anyone's word for it" so I wont, ( you can trust me on that, or don't).

Regards

Edgar

Carmody
1st September 2013, 18:00
778:

He can probably do it, and probably has done it.... as he has unencumbered access.

I cannot prove this.... but I do not disbelieve, either.

There is no lock or block here, except that which we create, maintain, or project. As stated, all these conditions are true. The net mass result is what it is for each of us. If one does not believe he can do such things, then that does not mean that he cannot. It just means they cannot fathom how such a thing can be done. So there is no lock, no block, no blocking or slowing energies, in place, to prevent his involvement.

You would have to actively know and understand that such a thing exists, then actively create a block. To focus a block.

See my comments (on this forum elsewhere) on how Doyle Noyes did what he did here. (http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/020609.htm) He used the emotional energies of the people around him, to amplify their fears of the storm...into the storm, then he directed it. He moved it around. They were all working for and via him.

It's a hindbrain thing, and it has nothing to do with waking ego consciousness, even though we can still do some things via that channel. We are the limit that we project and live reality via.

It's like walking into a bank with open doors.

The secret societies and what is behind them want it that way, they desire the ignorance to remain. Incredibly high on their agenda, very much so. So THEY can manipulate as well, and so that mass of reality formation and flow - cannot be directed at them.

jiminii
1st September 2013, 18:20
NO I don't have to prove a thing. My record has been proven enough in my life by people who can have it. I can sit there south of the fort harrison hotel while a wind is coming in from the gulf and I can whip that wind back to the gulf and there will be a waterspout right before your eyes.

I can tell a girl that standing in front of a signal exhausted from the heat and tell her she can create a rain storm, and she yells back, "YOU CAN CREATE A RAIN STORM"

I say, "you see that light gray cloud over there ... well in a few minutes it will be over the fort harrison and all you got to do is whip it and freeze it. I walk to the entrance of the fort harrison a hundred feet away and get in the lobby and hear all this noise coming down, run out to the swimming pool and hale is coming down, ice everywhere and total black skies in less than a minute.

SO I DON"T HAVE TO PROVE NOTHING TO ANYONE. they can accept it or not.

when people attack OT abilities they are attacking the very thing they originated from, when they were all powerful and magnificent, and could create suns and stars themselves.

so I attack back. Not necessarily for me. I do it for them. Because SOMEONE has altered their THINK and made them believe they are a WEAK NOTHING and maybe I can snap them out of it.

I will always attack it.

you don't see me going around this forum telling anyone their stuff is NUTS. I DON"T DO THAT.

BUT IF PEOPLE TELL ME THIS I ATTACK because I KNOW they are being covert hostile ... (when someone low on the tone sees someone with power they try to weaken it and if I attack their friends will come in and try to hit me as a group. THIS IS COVERT HOSTILITY" the covert hostile person CAN NOT HAVE ANYONE BEING POWERFUL.

You say I am magnificent and all powerful. WHO ISN"T. only those who deny their own native abilities because they lost them from their own abuse.
if you notice you will see any attack against me is always thanked by Fred Steeves ... you are all in the same group attacking others either directly or hidden.

jim

Carmody
1st September 2013, 18:22
Once, a bit further back in posting, the words Reiki master were spoken.

Now, if this is held to be true, then where does the limit in the self come from? How does a limit come into being? what, in the mind.... makes one thing possible, under that umbrella, and the other - is not? One is no less intense in revelation of potential, than the other.

IF..the overall projected energies of human space is saying that Jim's statements cannot be true, then the net result is not that they are false, but that anything that make make them appear to be true in mundane reality formation and flow...cannot manifest, as that is against the mass will parameters of projected reality formation and flow.

Again, this is why the guru separates themselves from the flow of reality of the human everyday world, as that stickytape, that mud..locks them out, like molasses (at the minimum).

Now, it can be seen as a connective point that.... we can use the ever present FEAR to drive reality formation flow, which is what the secret societies use as that tool is dang handy and largely predictable.

Sociopaths sometimes live in a world where they use these tools on a day to day basis, and they tend to not suffer a block which disallows them to see the pathways of multidimensional reality formation and existence. The ego construct is not as strong in them, in some ways.

1st September 2013, 18:22
778:

He can do it, and has done it.... as he has unencumbered access.

There is no lock or block here, except that which we create, maintain, or project. As stated, all these conditions are true. The net mass result is what ti s for each of us. If on one belive he can do such things, then that does not mean that he cannot. It just means they cannot fathom how such a thing can be done. so there is no lock, no block, no blocking or slowing energies to prevent his involvement.

See my comments on how Doyle Noyes did what he did here. (http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/020609.htm) He used the emotional energies of the people around him, to amplify their fears of the storm...into the storm, then he directed it. He moved it around. They were all working for and via him.

It's a hindbrain thing, and it has nothing to do with waking ego consciousness, even through we can still do some things via that channel.

It's like walking to a bank with open doors.

The secret societies and what is behind them want it that way, they desire the ignorance to remain. Incredibly high on their agenda, very much so. So THEY can manipulate as well, and so that that mass of reality formation and flow cannot be directed at them.

I understand Carmody, I am a Reiki master and understand energy projection and know how it works but I would never ever make claims of said magnitude about them since not all projections give the same results for what ever the reason at that particular moment in time may be, I understand completely that is close to impossible for Jim to prove what says he has done ( I cant explain what I do either in a sensible way to anyone nor do I feel the need to, so I too say "ah well, it just works"), this does however not mean that is a satisfactory answer for the one asking the questions, me asking this from Jim was just little me with my little questions and expecting a half decent answer that I did not get, only more claims, for instance, when ever I open myself up to be a channel for energy I am just that, a channel, saying you made it rain sounds just silly to me, not because making it rain is silly but because the water was already there and you just nudged it, that's all, like a surgeon, surgeons don't save people, surgery does, your doctor doesn't heal, the medicine does, your massage therapist didn't relax you, the massage did, I think Jim does a good job by nudging and or at least draw peoples attention to for many perhaps previously unopened modalities of directing energy or healing, but again nothing new, just the scale, this forum is jam packed with healers and soul bondage escape artists from all walks of life and some serious deep soul diving is done here, for me this is just a fact of life this can be done and is nothing to do grandiose about and I wonder how come so many places get all the rain and some of the places none or zero, and with all these super beings floating around here, we must be missing/overlooking something mayor, yes yes these discoveries are a work in progress and I am fully aware of that, and because it is still in progress we should be cautious in claiming anything.

Like the stand up comedian Jim Jefferies says, when they where writing the bible and if I was God, I would have leaned in a bit and say, "tell em its round"

Ernie Nemeth
1st September 2013, 18:29
There are two realities, one riding atop the other (there are as many realities as there are sentient beings, subjectively). The causal plane, we would say, is this tangible universe of light and stars and matter and energy.

Only, this plane of reality is in fact composed of a much finer component that under girds the function of the observable universe. It is this plane that is at cause, and the macroscopic world of large structures are its effects. This is fact.

In this strange world of the microscopic, the laws as we know them do not apply. There is no up or down or distance or structure or time or, well we don't really know what's down there, much (ask Carmody, for one, he's been talking about it for eons).

So in light of the fact that, at this moment especially, we are at a point of great uncertainty in science I marvel at those who are so certain they "know" something beyond question.

This world is not as it seems. If any of us did not believe that, we would not be here on Avalon.

Please try and respect the view of those that have been doing this work for a long time. They "know" things that are by definition "unknowable" to you.

Carmody
1st September 2013, 18:34
IMO and IME...The capable are not necessarily more intelligent or aware and informed than the next person. The more one knows, IMO and IME, the more one is open to karmic issues (if one chooses to see it that way).

It's all as clear as mud, IME. Like some giant overly complex multi-person, multi-faceted, semi-steerable... game of plinko.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/05/priceisright.jpg

HvljC8HTgwA

karelia
1st September 2013, 18:40
Doubts expressed in such ways as here or outright accusations of stupidity is doing only one thing: it creates counter intention to the mission a lot of us have agreed to carry out, and that is to take back our beautiful planet from the controllers we neither need nor want, to heal Earth. The one thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that Jim speaks truth. If you can't see it, or don't want to see it, that's absolutely fine. But DO NOT attack this mission. Instead, please find something else to spend your time with.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. You know this, or else you wouldn't be here. I've come across many, many people who at best scoff at the power of healing, such as Reiki, and at worst call for a witch hunt, but does that mean the power of healing doesn't exist? No, it does not. Nobody is asking you to believe what Jim says. But instead of the attack mode, ask yourself why you have a need to publicly doubt him. Go within yourself to find the answer, and if you don't find it, then take a break from this and do something creative elsewhere. That way, you don't cause harm to our mission. And return when you're ready to accept new-to-you truths.

Lifebringer
1st September 2013, 18:51
In my book I have JFK coming to the Kennedy family Compound where Carolyn is having a sherry by the fireplace in a big deep leather seat. Robert is talking to the POPE and UN.

That's all i'm gonna say about it, because everything is possible now.

1st September 2013, 18:52
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. You know this, or else you wouldn't be here. I've come across many, many people who at best scoff at the power of healing, such as Reiki, and at worst call for a witch hunt, but does that mean the power of healing doesn't exist? No, it does not. Nobody is asking you to believe what Jim says. But instead of the attack mode, ask yourself why you have a need to publicly doubt him. Go within yourself to find the answer, and if you don't find it, then take a break from this and do something creative elsewhere. That way, you don't cause harm to our mission. And return when you're ready to accept new-to-you truths.

Ah, stfu and do as your told, isn't that what got us in this global mess in the first place?

"don't take anybody's word for it" is what Avalon taught me, being vocal about it seems to be another matter it seems, you have not read my posts in the thread very well I think, I am in total agreement things have to change and this is the place to do it, but telling people to shut up who have questions and take them elsewhere is a scary thing imo, how dare I ask questions eh?

jiminii
1st September 2013, 19:11
actually I am quite thankful I got attacked. I've just connected this kind of think worldwide and WOW it is much bigger than I thought. It seems it is part of the Reptilian mind control. It is like star wars.
when OB1 said, "the weak minded are easily influenced"

well no one really got it from the movie, but those storm troupers in white are exactly what I have been telling people about. They are a ghost in a body like any animal or plant has with no spirit. They can be controlled by from a spirit. So I would have to wonder how many are on the forums that are no greater than the trees or plants and are being electronically manipulated by the reptilians.

I am yawning like crazy, all this charge coming off. WE ALSO have the power which is MORE POWERFUL THAN THEIR ELECTRONICS. We can control these ghosts just like they are doing with electronics.

Ah this is great ... hope I can get some more attacks like this. Then I will see the enemies in the face. hahahahah

jim

Lifebringer
1st September 2013, 19:14
NO I don't have to prove a thing. My record has been proven enough in my life by people who can have it. I can sit there south of the fort harrison hotel while a wind is coming in from the gulf and I can whip that wind back to the gulf and there will be a waterspout right before your eyes.

I can tell a girl that standing in front of a signal exhausted from the heat and tell her she can create a rain storm, and she yells back, "YOU CAN CREATE A RAIN STORM"

I say, "you see that light gray cloud over there ... well in a few minutes it will be over the fort harrison and all you got to do is whip it and freeze it. I walk to the entrance of the fort harrison a hundred feet away and get in the lobby and hear all this noise coming down, run out to the swimming pool and hale is coming down, ice everywhere and total black skies in less than a minute.

SO I DON"T HAVE TO PROVE NOTHING TO ANYONE. they can accept it or not.

when people attack OT abilities they are attacking the very thing they originated from, when they were all powerful and magnificent, and could create suns and stars themselves.

so I attack back. Not necessarily for me. I do it for them. Because SOMEONE has altered their THINK and made them believe they are a WEAK NOTHING and maybe I can snap them out of it.

I will always attack it.

you don't see me going around this forum telling anyone their stuff is NUTS. I DON"T DO THAT.

BUT IF PEOPLE TELL ME THIS I ATTACK because I KNOW they are being covert hostile ... (when someone low on the tone sees someone with power they try to weaken it and if I attack their friends will come in and try to hit me as a group. THIS IS COVERT HOSTILITY" the covert hostile person CAN NOT HAVE ANYONE BEING POWERFUL.

You say I am magnificent and all powerful. WHO ISN"T. only those who deny their own native abilities because they lost them from their own abuse.
if you notice you will see any attack against me is always thanked by Fred Steeves ... you are all in the same group attacking others either directly or hidden.

jim

Well, since you mention the actions one can do w/higher power, I was too shy to mention what I too can do, and on a rainy day in Virginia over Richmond, I can part the clouds and allow the sun in. I used to do so as a child when we had a baseball game and it was about to be called because of weather. When you are living in a ghetto in NJ, the sun shinning for a ball game can allow you to have some fun in your life, if you participate. For the sake of my team as a pitcher and captain, I didn't allow the owner of the team to know, but made sure WE got to play. Severe thunderstorms hit NJ all the time.

1st September 2013, 19:24
Ah this is great ... hope I can get some more attacks like this. Then I will see the enemies in the face. hahahahah

Sigh, you did not get attacked, you got a question, no more no less, I am also not your enemy, I am just curious Jim, if you perceive questions as attacks, a tip, don't become a teacher.

ROMANWKT
1st September 2013, 19:25
Doubts expressed in such ways as here or outright accusations of stupidity is doing only one thing: it creates counter intention to the mission a lot of us have agreed to carry out, and that is to take back our beautiful planet from the controllers we neither need nor want, to heal Earth. The one thing I know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that Jim speaks truth. If you can't see it, or don't want to see it, that's absolutely fine. But DO NOT attack this mission. Instead, please find something else to spend your time with.

Hi karelia

I think you got your wires crossed, I did not say that I did not believe, I you check my old post I had said more than that, I am saying that he is making fools of people here who mostly don't understand, and are available to participate is total doubt, where it take all concentrated effort to achieve what Jim is talking about, there are not many men who handle this on their own power, it has to be a joint effort by all with understanding, and preparedness, not some whimsical half hearted approach with half truths and half knowledge, half understanding, you have to teach Jim, not bragg, then maybe you wont have the response that you are getting that are not spoken about, that I have in this case raised myself, No I do not disbelieve you, but the energy required by you to effect results are just not there with you, or with people that do not have the belief and understanding to approach this for effective results.

Regards

roman

jiminii
1st September 2013, 19:26
Now I see how this is coming together. The thing that has been happening the last few weeks where our ethics come in very strong and we unite as a whole in a new beingness. I don't have the exact words, but this beingness is like the peace bringers 80 trillion years ago where their presence alone would create peace.
the alignment will happen soon and it will happen after they got it all tuned in right. We will shift over to our spirit selves and the ghost part will have no more affects on us. When this happens all the people on this planet that have only GE's in them (ghost operating the bodies without a spirit), will be controlled by us as a collective. Everything will synchronize and the cabal will have NO ABILITY TO STOP ANY OF IT.
Jim

Sunny-side-up
1st September 2013, 19:29
Love you All:attention:

Delight
1st September 2013, 19:30
I believe you Jim.
One question I have though.
Is your direction ethical in that "power over" is an old paradigm.

To know one could do all that and NOT do it seems what I would like.
Knowing I had that power would make me very content and unassailable.
Since people don't believe "you", doesn't that mean they don't "believe" in themselves and the capacity to make extraordinary impacts?
That lack of inner faith is what i would love to be changeable.

I honestly am stymied. Hearing so many confusing opinions concerning "humanity's" state of being, I honestly feel that we are steeped in distrust of self. I believe we are meant to become true to self and in cooperation with a larger context of SELF, not concerned with "changing the world".

If i don't recognize and deal with the issue that my beliefs are not fact can I even change them?

People who are well meaning seem to be flailing and I will include myself because I can't seem to bridge the gap between an abstract idea of mastery and a tangible wielding of power like with money. My ethics does not want to use others to have for myself.

There are many middle servants of the system who have such doubts in self and humanity that they cannot just release the idea of control.
Control is what always seems to bite back. Yet, I know I am frightened of trusting and hold on to my petty control.
Again going back to money because it seems so HUGE as a symbol of energy and power....

If I believe I need something to live, I feel I want control there. Will that be the reason I capitulate to ingredients that keep the cabal going?
Will I squelch "freedom" to manipulate others and disempower them (as in establishing the need for people to be serviced by someone elses' energy, health care etc)

If I don't believe I can do without something, isn't that an addiction?
Addiction is fractally seen by receptor sites on the cells that demand service form a neurochemical.
It's almost as if the work is at the cell level, not the world level.
I personally feel concerned that any focus on "outside" Cabals is wasted because I see my inner contradictions.
Then there is the idea that without self empowerment, we can't share how to with others. So I go back to the concern that too much outer focus is futile.

Where is the fulcrum?
And knowing how hard it is to let go of my beliefs, I am wondering what impact that has on the process.

How does one take a nonbeliever in extraordinary capability and make a believer? People need that faith in self that we can move mountains but it needs also the discernment that it is not necessarily good to wield power.

jiminii
1st September 2013, 20:01
I believe you Jim.
One question I have though.
Is your direction ethical in that "power over" is an old paradigm.

To know one could do all that and NOT do it seems what I would like.
Knowing I had that power would make me very content and unassailable.
Since people don't believe "you", doesn't that mean they don't "believe" in themselves and the capacity to make extraordinary impacts?
That lack of inner faith is what i would love to be changeable.

I honestly am stymied. Hearing so many confusing opinions concerning "humanity's" state of being, I honestly feel that we are steeped in distrust of self. I believe we are meant to become true to self and in cooperation with a larger context of SELF, not concerned with "changing the world".

If i don't recognize and deal with the issue that my beliefs are not fact can I even change them?

People who are well meaning seem to be flailing and I will include myself because I can't seem to bridge the gap between an abstract idea of mastery and a tangible wielding of power like with money. My ethics does not want to use others to have for myself.

There are many middle servants of the system who have such doubts in self and humanity that they cannot just release the idea of control.
Control is what always seems to bite back. Yet, I know I am frightened of trusting and hold on to my petty control.
Again going back to money because it seems so HUGE as a symbol of energy and power....

If I believe I need something to live, I feel I want control there. Will that be the reason I capitulate to ingredients that keep the cabal going?
Will I squelch "freedom" to manipulate others and disempower them (as in establishing the need for people to be serviced by someone elses' energy, health care etc)

If I don't believe I can do without something, isn't that an addiction?
Addiction is fractally seen by receptor sites on the cells that demand service form a neurochemical.
It's almost as if the work is at the cell level, not the world level.
I personally feel concerned that any focus on "outside" Cabals is wasted because I see my inner contradictions.
Then there is the idea that without self empowerment, we can't share how to with others. So I go back to the concern that too much outer focus is futile.

Where is the fulcrum?
And knowing how hard it is to let go of my beliefs, I am wondering what impact that has on the process.

How does one take a nonbeliever in extraordinary capability and make a believer and IF I do not believe and act on it, will I be able to impact anyone. I think No....

do you see all the trees growing on the planet and the grass and animals? Do you see them doing anything unusual?

Who do you think is creating that? who do you think put the personalities in them to be a lion or a horse or a rat?

All the spirit beings in this universe created it in agreement, and anyone who comes into this physical universe must agree to the same laws just to be able to be in it. An auditor can take you back with a question of "when did you enter the physical universe?" and you can find out when you came in this universe.

Do you trust yourself? When I say we as a collective go into spirit, it would not be much different than a person who died. We would be operating these bodies from outside not stuck inside. but we would have a choice of viewing from inside or outside as we choose.

In the spirit it is very easy for spirit beings to get along with each other. So when we change over what do you think our controlling would be like.

There is good control like driving your car in a sane fashion and there is bad control like driving your car insanely.

when I say we will be controlling the bodies with ghost only on this planet what do you think that will be like?

My friend has a body she is running in USA and another on base 2 and another in England.

if 70 percent of the planet have only ghost in them then when this planet changes over and is safe a lot more spirits will want to have a body to play in, those from the stars and everyone here can decide to occupy an extra body or two so we can give these bodies direction.

I can't tell you exactly how it is going to be I can give you some examples. It is not like we are taking anyone's free choice away from them.

Do you think a ghost only body has free choice if it is being manipulated by reptilian electronics to make wars and everything else that is going on this planet.

ghost only bodies are simply robots. They are not creators. They are creations only. it would be the same if you literally built an electronic computer and put some kind of electronic mind. The only difference is we made them organic using a created organic computer.

This place is going to be fantastic and beautiful

hope this answers your questions

jim

Ernie Nemeth
1st September 2013, 20:12
I'm no expert, just another apprentice of life, so whatever, I don't claim to know for sure.

For me I like to keep it simple. I focus on my body and the many cells that lend me their autonomy. Lately I've found that certain areas hold certain memories, legs being notorius for holding onto thoughts of injuries and insults from times long past. I learnt a nice method for body relaxation/rejuvination by repetition over many years to the point where I can turn it off on on at will almost instantly.

Together with that, after inducing a relaxed state, I call on my higher self - it's always there. And I take what ever message is for me at that time. If I feel threatened during meditation I immediately face the threat and make it clear its presence is not welcome. From there I know my will will be enforced by those whose job it is to protect me. I make no fuss, no muss. I do not linger in convo with the dark side, there's nothing to discuss - get out, is my motto.

Other than that I like to feel for the energy, the creative force, that constantly renews this reality. I like to go down avenues of creation with my Source providing the commentary, it is so blissful - and eye-opening. Not too interested in developing talents for the sake of the power, no. Very interested into allowing that creative force to do its work through me, yes.

It's time to pool our resources, quit questioning peoples motives or mechanics and get on with the work - from your own space, in your own understanding for whatever reason or cause seems most appealing to you.

chocolate
1st September 2013, 20:37
Delight , The whole secret is to allow yourself to believe. Why live so fixated on anything when everything changes in front of your eyes?
I was talking today with my sister about our extra capabilities. She is still young, in earth years, but she is a very wise spirit, because she never looked at me as if i am nuts. Which another person would probably do if I tell him or her I can influence some parts of the weather or the health of my dad. I cannot speak about the non believers. But I do know that flexibility and the ability to dream and think are our best tools in learning to let go of "false" believes and concepts.
Although I am relatively young I know what jim is talking about is the way he describes it to be. And this is all I need. Logic and jim's ideas and descriptions do not work very well together for me, at this stage of life at least.
Jim, I so much like your Star Wars example. ;)

And not to deviate the thread, I think we can influence the cabal (although I don't care much about its existence) by just being here and keeping our hearts and minds sincere and open to the best outcome possible for the Earth (and us living on this planet). As I have said before, life outside the earth may be possible, but for me the concept of being here exists only when I can "be" here.

Heartsong
1st September 2013, 20:47
About projecting power: been there, done that, don't do it anymore.

Having said that, why when you have 250,000 people on either side of the football/soccer pitch yelling their throats dry, absolutely focused on having their team win, there isn't a draw (even score)?

Or, When the visiting team only brings 100 fans to the game and the home team has 100,000, the visiting team wins, what happened? 100,000 people didn't have the "power" to turn the game?

There is "more" to this flinging of power around than "It happened 'cause I wanted it or willed it ". And that which is "more" is to be respected.

Selene
1st September 2013, 23:39

Jimi, dearest ~

You have undoubtedly acquired great psychic powers. No question, (from me, anyway.) I understand the weather thing.

Your opportunity for growth in this [Avalon] dimension lies, perhaps, not in the realm of greater thaumaturgic power as such but in the realms of wisdom and emotional maturity. Stability and forbearance.

We all hate being questioned about our views. We all see questions as some kind of “attack”, covert or not. We all respond reflexively by blaming the person who has another viewpoint. That’s natural and very human.

And if you’re new to this timeline, I’ve just got to tell you that it comes with the terrain. Your other skills: of centering yourself, seeking stillness within, taking a deep breath and going for a walk in time and space, will serve you well here. You’ll need them. They are the mark of a mature soul.

Don’t lash out in fear. I’m sorry that Scientology has reinforced a primitive reflex that may actually be sub-functional here at Avalon. We are not your enemies. Merely curious friends who may not understand you yet. Some may have deeper questions, but that is their perfect right. We all share an interest in the truth.

I hope you will take my thoughts as well-intended. They are.

Regards,

Selene

Fred Steeves
2nd September 2013, 11:26

Jim, I see you are bothered by my sprinkling of "Thank Yous" here and there. (Really? LOL) For the record, just so we are crystal clear, I hold nothing against you personally, or anyone else for that matter. Also, I "Thank" people who are able to maintain their presence of mind to notice things, and/or ask intelligent and legitimate questions. Confusing these with "attacks" is *not* a tell tale sign of one who is well grounded in their state of mind.

Now you and some others will consider this yet another "attack", covert or whatever, but I tell you straight up it's not. It's an observation.

I'm allowed that, I think...:yes4:

jiminii
2nd September 2013, 12:28

Jim, I see you are bothered by my sprinkling of "Thank Yous" here and there. (Really? LOL) For the record, just so we are crystal clear, I hold nothing against you personally, or anyone else for that matter. Also, I "Thank" people who are able to maintain their presence of mind to notice things, and/or ask intelligent and legitimate questions. Confusing these with "attacks" is *not* a tell tale sign of one who is well grounded in their state of mind.

Now you and some others will consider this yet another "attack", covert or whatever, but I tell you straight up it's not. It's an observation.

I'm allowed that, I think...:yes4:

thanks for cleaning it

jim

jiminii
2nd September 2013, 12:39

Jimi, dearest ~

You have undoubtedly acquired great psychic powers. No question, (from me, anyway.) I understand the weather thing.

Your opportunity for growth in this [Avalon] dimension lies, perhaps, not in the realm of greater thaumaturgic power as such but in the realms of wisdom and emotional maturity. Stability and forbearance.

We all hate being questioned about our views. We all see questions as some kind of “attack”, covert or not. We all respond reflexively by blaming the person who has another viewpoint. That’s natural and very human.

And if you’re new to this timeline, I’ve just got to tell you that it comes with the terrain. Your other skills: of centering yourself, seeking stillness within, taking a deep breath and going for a walk in time and space, will serve you well here. You’ll need them. They are the mark of a mature soul.

Don’t lash out in fear. I’m sorry that Scientology has reinforced a primitive reflex that may actually be sub-functional here at Avalon. We are not your enemies. Merely curious friends who may not understand you yet. Some may have deeper questions, but that is their perfect right. We all share an interest in the truth.

I hope you will take my thoughts as well-intended. They are.

Regards,

Selene

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
roman

that post is gone but here is part of the post
now what does it look like to you?

do you see me telling anyone anywhere something like this,

if you can find the original post it is very obvious that it is an attack.

jim

Chester
2nd September 2013, 13:49

If they have given up their Soul... the spirit we might address might simply feed off the attention.

I found that it is all and only an ideological battle where at the deepest level a being chooses whether they want to pursue the pathway to immortality or hold onto what they have always had, eternal life.

I made my choice and for that reason, I am fully alive and quite, quite free. My example is what speaks. What they see, hear and experience, even if only vicariously, is the influence I hope to project.

That's why at the end of the day I can sleep knowing my family and loved ones, as well as myself are and always will be just as fine as ever and ever even if we burn (again) on the lovely surface of planet Earth.

Bob
2nd September 2013, 17:55

1. You need to create the space to do it in.
(LRH said a spirit being who has his space out there about 50 feet is in pretty good shape) Then how about causing effects 2500 miles away or even 12000 miles away. What kind of shape would you have to be in.

Hi Jiminii -

Maybe a couple points about bringing up OT9 stuff without nots clearing. Out-reality issues, out-gradient and nattering all happens as seen. All bridge levels prior to 9 are about correcting reasons why, evil intents, counter-intentions, alter-is's..

Bob

chocolate
3rd September 2013, 18:41
Heartsong , I think that not everyone's intent and focus can create the same effect. Some of us have stronger power, in some direction.

Delight
4th September 2013, 02:57
when I say we will be controlling the bodies with ghost only on this planet what do you think that will be like?

My friend has a body she is running in USA and another on base 2 and another in England.

if 70 percent of the planet have only ghost in them then when this planet changes over and is safe a lot more spirits will want to have a body to play in, those from the stars and everyone here can decide to occupy an extra body or two so we can give these bodies direction.

I can't tell you exactly how it is going to be I can give you some examples. It is not like we are taking anyone's free choice away from them.

Do you think a ghost only body has free choice if it is being manipulated by reptilian electronics to make wars and everything else that is going on this planet.

ghost only bodies are simply robots. They are not creators. They are creations only. it would be the same if you literally built an electronic computer and put some kind of electronic mind. The only difference is we made them organic using a created organic computer.

This place is going to be fantastic and beautiful

hope this answers your questions

jim

A Poem appeal:
Forgive mistaken bargains and Take back Thy Soul

I believed I sinned and I agreed
I wanted death and punishment
A forfeit I believed I owed
left me just a some thing I had signed away.
The juice spilled out
Put in limbo Fastened Stashed and Caged.

Closing in and on myself and hollow
The Universe shrunk down
So small so far away.

Time became a gerbil wheel spun round,
eternal lonesome hours silent in
My grinding wheel skinned away dimensions, leaving few

It seemed this nowhere nothing always was
But this was only just because
I judged myself a wraith and smoke,
a picture of a face, wavy, no voice to speak

I let the jailors take my soul and leave an empty shell.
The soul I now believe was never mine to pay.
I was tricked and I will tricks dispell.
become I AM in form a human soul again.

I disagree to stay a wandering ghost
I Plead the case for mutiny,
a distant hope held out for all;
whose life became just hollow and suspended limbs
The juice spilled out and nothing left behind.

From hell, I come, demanding life
I call my soul back now today
And never mind the screech, the yell
Of lying thoughts that flicker in my way

Now Knowing better I will disembark
From evils prison ship and form an ark
All contracts turned aside
Forgiveness given, tithes now all assessed
annulled sentences, Penitence addressed
I paid the debt by claiming what is true.

Doors unlocked and windows open wide
Land on feet feeling time and form,
Stand firm forgiven honored being I AM HERE
A human souled with senses reeling
who can feel the earth, so deeply freeing.

Strength seeps in to marrow bone and YES I will begin anew:
I Refuse the devil's threat
And laugh and laugh the lout away
I AM a soul and I will stay
I AM a soul and I will stay