PDA

View Full Version : What I would do if...

Chester
2nd September 2013, 13:02
What would I do if I came to grips with the fact that my mind with or without any implants, could be hacked?

Besides having to step back from every thought that pops into my head to decide if I really agree with it... if I want to own that thought, I might be forced to integrate the fractured being I have become - the being split into so many pieces, even my handlers couldn't know which Chester might come forth at any moment.

I would be forced to fall apart or reform, become stronger than their programming, their intervention in my dreams, their reality manipulations.

OK - so then what if... what if there's more than one voice in my head? What if one of these voices seems to be a "good guy?" Why is the integrity suggested by this voice is always of the highest caliber? I surely know that's not my "higher self" BS. An ego trap too many so easily fall into.

But it could be... it just might be - Anonymous?!

They are able to hack into anything they want so why not also use the same technology to hack those who might hold one thing above all else?

The Living Soul.

Perfect soldiers - no trail, nothing to be tortured into revealing - I would do it if I had the capability, would you? Both - do what I suspect Anonymous would do and be that soldier for the free and fully alive Soul.

Of course, my weapons are love, laughter, and the blurting of an occasional penetrating truth but my biggest weapon is that I would live life with no fear - plunge right in knowing the only truth we ever really need to know - that we are eternally alive through our soul.

So what would I do if I found myself in this situation?

Orph
2nd September 2013, 14:43
What would I do if I came to grips with the fact that my mind with or without any implants, could be hacked?

I hate when that happens. Here's what you do, .... get a large container, .. add a bottle each of Jack Daniels, Wild Turkey, gin, and grape juice. Enjoy. "They" have no control over you after that, and you become useless to them.

donk
2nd September 2013, 15:35
If you "find yourself in this situation"...it's too late. And yeah, you'd have to rebuild your fractured self, it you became aware you were completely hacked--aka "possessed" by someone else's will driven virus or program or whatever.

We are all partially "hacked" all the time, attacked constantly by wrong conclusions, subliminal messages, others subconscious, and the manipulation that comes from that...also open & honest manipulation from those who's idea of "life" is to spend their energy controlling others...but to me what you are describing is artificial possession.

If you can break free of that, sure--you got issues and a long road ahead. But to those of us not completely taken over by external forces, build up that "firewall" by getting to know who you are. With that comes the loss of fear, fear being the entry point of any kind of virus. That's what I spend my existence doing, it's served me well, I don't fear being taken over, and do my best to help others do the same

donk
2nd September 2013, 15:48
The forum is a construct, while it is an entity to itself...it is completely dependent on external administration and built from things that are not "itself". It is not capable of knowing itself--not the programs that protect it from malicious external invaders.

Self awareness is what makes us more adaptable and capable of surviving. But our individual "ammesia" requires that we need external help in the same way, at least within the society we are born into. We need people teaching us about it so we can plug the holes in our defenses.

Fear is the holes. It's the attacker. It's the only thing we need protection from, and while external information is necessary to protect ourselves, it is ultimately within us to utilitize it.

The metaphor shows how crucial the admins are to life of the forum. Ilie & Paul are the immune system of the forum, but we all need to feed them good information for them to be effective. Ideally a program can be made so that forum protects itself constantly, however there are external forces incessantly attempting to corrupt it...so the next step goes on to understanding those forces, how to connect with them, in order to convince or change the direction of their energy toward mutual benefit...

ghostrider
2nd September 2013, 15:54
the ptb play on your emotions, which it is very important how you think , where do thoughts come from , keeping you mind razor shape and know when it is you and when something is trying to hack in ... most act on feelings not on facts , after the feeling is gone one must face the facts ...it took me a very long time to get my feelings to follow my thinking no matter what happens around me ... my friends and family always say , man you were the only one that kept your cool , how do you do that ??? when I sleep at night I try and look at the next day , knowing of the trap is part of dealing with it ahead of time ...

Bubu
2nd September 2013, 16:18
There's a good free antivirus "optimist"

Anyways you need not worry being hack because we are hacked all the time

We are automata entirely controlled by the forces of the medium, being tossed about like corks on the surface of the water, but mistaking the resultant of the impulses from the outside for the free will. Nikola Tesla