PDA

View Full Version : The Archons and Sandy Hook - Jay Weidner

ktlight
2nd September 2013, 15:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvXlWhnhQp8

"Published on May 11, 2013
Video Source:TheRapeOfJustice
Jay Weidner with Jeff Rense, January 10, 2013"

Within a minute or two, a statement is made about Alex Jones.

sigma6
3rd September 2013, 15:30
I like Weidner, I guess it is because his ego is so in check... and he just speaks his mind in such a down to earth manner, with great insight and research. Expressing his knowledge in a very matter of fact, almost humble way. Probably a wise thing, given the nature of the knowledge that he is sharing...

The Nag Hammadi stuff... I just caught onto this time round. I didn't realize he was getting that information about the parasitical Archons from the Nag Hammadi texts "found in Clay Jars in 1945" Texts apparently that come from over two thousand, one hundred years ago (100 BC'ish ?) ... 500 years before, the oldest original intact copy of the "Bible" we have available to us today... which dates to around 400AD (according to Bart Erhman)

To put that into perspective, consider that to us that would be like a work from the 1500's, before the King James Bible (revision) of 1611, Before Shakespeare wrote his classics about the same time (since it was the same guy...but that's another story...)

Talk about a Separate Reality, speaking of which... that is exactly the same concept that was revealed in the "Don Juan - A Separate Reality" by the old man. There is something very compelling about this particular interview. I usually find Rense irritating somewhat, because he has that "apathetic" tone... (unintentional I'm sure) but he managed to keep it in check in this interview for a change...

I absolutely enjoyed listening to this interview, I think my third time... a real keeper. An excellent "nutshell" on Sandy Hook, The Nag Hammadi, The Archons, psychopathy as an altered state of mind. And it confirms my own intuition. That there may very well be a cult or coven in Sandy Hook. The Director of the Batman movie may have been trying to warn us... what better vehicle... in terms of trying to bang away at the self imposed denial and fear of the masses... by putting something into a medium that there is no way it can be avoided being seen by millions and millions.... brilliant... ambiguous perhaps, but there it is ... right in your face, and again, anyone who has even an inkling of statistical analysis, can clearly see the implications... (i.e. mathematically, incontrovertibly NOT random)

And I think another not so obvious message that I take away, the really scary part is, unless we all learn how to start feeling and thinking with our emotions (hearts) as well as our intellects. We are all susceptible to this 'disease' of apathy, psychological compartmentalization, psychopathy... which is not that different in principle, then getting drunk and letting another personality take over...

Smell the Roses
5th September 2013, 02:13
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But I was surprised that they start right off assuming that children really did die that day. I haven't seen any convincing evidence of this, so I am wondering why he is so certain about this? Perhaps the rest of the video will answer it, but it seems like they feel there is no question on this point.

Bill Ryan
5th September 2013, 02:28
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. But I was surprised that they start right off assuming that children really did die that day. I haven't seen any convincing evidence of this, so I am wondering why he is so certain about this? Perhaps the rest of the video will answer it, but it seems like they feel there is no question on this point.

It might be because the interview was actually done on 10 January. Here's the original upload:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76WAh9zVAY

Smell the Roses
5th September 2013, 03:17
It might be because the interview was actually done on 10 January. That makes more sense and puts it in context. Thanks! The part equating sociopaths with the Archons mentioned in the Nag Hammadi is fascinating. I need to read the Nag Hammadi. I see it is free online, but I have trouble reading on the computer or using all my toner. I will try to check the library.

It takes a long time for most of us to realize the truth of the existence of sociopaths. I think that realizing that in a more general sense is one step toward understanding more truths about Archons, etc. For example, one can observe that Obama acts like an automaton and is not a real human being. One can become a crime victim. These can be stepping stones to the bigger picture.

Delight
5th September 2013, 04:03
Ever since I first heard about the mind parasite from Carlos Castenada, the idea of mud flyers and an alien to human influence felt right. So we can wonder about all the names and what the attachmennts do and how people respond.

My interest in evil started early and I was traumatized and in pain as a child. I was very young when I decided that I held great evil within me. It led me to search.

There was a book on our book shelf that I read when i was about 7. It was about Joseph Mengele. It was a source of horrible fascination. Why was that book on our shelf. I believe now that my mother had encountered him in her childhood.

This enters in to my understanding that there are enclaves and layers of society where an alien mind holds sway. There are people there who could behave as the people of Sandy Hook Weidner references. They are always waiting in the wings seemingly "normal". M Scott Peck references "People of the Lie". This is the way a whole "class"is trained I am thinking.

We know that the land as well as people hold trauma that can influence the vibrations. It has been pointed out that the energy configurations and a ritual and heirarchical kind of religion is involved beyond any named ones. There are buildings and stadiums and sites that are used deliberately in controling the mental and emotional events.

There are family traumas. Families hold deep recurring generational woundings. In a certain area there is a native assault sometimes dating back recent native groups and their predecessors...good and not so good legacies.

The treatment of children that seems inhuman from parent and adult to children is epigenetic. Local towns histories date way back into the deep past with comings and goings of many people. There is all kind of imprint. Supposedly the Archons use the energy generated?

My mythology is that my personal lineage is of a servant class. It is known by some members what roles they play. There are competitive factions trying to establish themselves. These are people who sacrifice for power. Some favored chosen ones have psychic ability and unusual bright light. Some source texts of mind control describe the class willing to give the children in service. Front people carry out an agenda that may be so convoluted they are obscure. They are all trauma victims.

Are they soul less. NO. They are dissociated!!

My mother and father grew up in an enclave from parents who served as the middle people to an alien mind agenda. I don't think it was out of belief. I also think they had become robotic. They were especially sucked dry kind of people with only shallow enthusiasm. They were after authority and control. Tuscaloosa is an enclave in Alabama.

I will tell you why I think this is true. Let me start with Alabama in the 20's. It was a rural agrarian and beat down culture. The social system was very stratified. The negro was the low one in general. The land was degraded by cotton and poverty. How did my parents get there?

For the most part their parents had been imported as in the teaching class. They all came together in Tuscaloosa, an early Southern University town. My father's parents came from New Orleans and Kentucky. My mother's mother was from Chicago. My mother's father grew up in a tiny town called Livingston.

My grandfather came form the merchant class but he had a genius. He was handsome and tall and charming. He could learn any language perfectly accented and play the piano just from hearing a song.

All were involved in the University. My father's father was a pioneer in personality and intelligence tests as a Psychology professor. His wife was an artist. My mother's father taught Romance languages and his wife was a University librarian.

My grandmother on my mother's side was from a line of psychics. Her father, married to a seance medium was a head of the law school at the University of Chicago. My grandfather from Alabama studied at the University of Chicago for his master's. He married her to become established in her family. It was not a love match. My grandmother moved to Alabama.

In 1931, my mother was born. My Dad born in 1929 knew my mother when they were children.

My mother was very unusual. She was very pretty and had auburn hair with true yellow irises. Yes, that is a fact. Bright yellow irises bound with a black band. She stood out and she was artistic and psychic. She was an especially sensitive person.

Her mother was full of anger and unhappy in Alabama. But for some reason they stayed?

The WWII came and my mother's family stayed in Washington through the war. My grandfather of the language skills was stationed in North Africa in war intelligence. He stayed in the Navy till after the war (into the early 50's) then went back to teaching in Tuscaloosa.

One can study the early 50's and see how the rigid type of "conventions" and social behavior dictated morality. It was very reptilian in a way. My family was supposed to be culturally enlightened. All the grandparents were distant and treated one another as like objects. They were empty.

My mother was raped in 1952. She had the baby in 1953 at a Florence Crittenden home in Washington. This was one of the traumas that undid her grasp on life. I believe it was more trauma implemented perhaps purposefully generationally. Many women were treated this way at the time.

Mom was forced to breast feed the baby for 3 months and give the boy up against her will. Mom came home a secret shame. Mom's sister 10 years old at the time never knew till adulthood that Mom was ever pregnant. This is inhuman treatment.

By 1954, my father came home all fit and handsome from Korea. He was attracted to Mom. Her father told My mother out loud that she should marry him. The reason? She was now damaged goods. Yes, he said that i am sure. I believe this was an arranged marriage. Mom just acquiesced.

She was a martyring self denigrating personality who manipulated through victim behavior. My father was rageful too and they fought constantly. Mom was also fascinating, Beautiful artistic and alluring. I saw narcissm at work both overt and covert. Of course I am labeling it. No one in my family has ever been deeply able to feel happy. Mom was crazy and she was also cruel but she also was loving in deep ways. This was more life force than the rest of the family.

The history I heard from Mom through her life was one that looked fantastically exaggerated. She never suggested anything about mind control per se but described being hospitalized as a baby for excema and being locked up and horrible unfair beatings from her father. As a baby she was kept isolated in a crib many days. My grandmother was not pretty and was hostile to my mother. She was depressed post partum...bonding disrupted.

Mom had been deeply violated and was hateful simmering rage was always under the surface. I see this rage blocking life force, rendering people helplessly in inner turmoil. Very common to need alcohol and pills are prescribed in this society.

I was born in 1955 and my mother was in constant PTSD that started showing up deeper and deeper fractures.

I recall my mother as the most beautiful woman who was never able to keep her mood stable. She barely could get up some days. Helplessness and hopelessness and no inner connection to nourishment.

My Dad was alternately distant and angry. Dad had a terribly explosive temper as did Mom. Every one of us siblings had childhood ulcers. There were impossible paradoxic requirements. I don't think I was in any special program though. I think I was perhaps only garden variety abused. Maybe I am dissociated less?

Narcissm was the emotional style of ALL my near grandparents. Everyone was a pawn for some strange game of competition. My father and my mother were infected and locked into crazy dynamics that were cold underneath.

Tuscaloosa.
I just knew all this made no sense so I investigated psychology and of course I became a nurse....

Then I learned about the category called soulless. I really do not think the server is soul less. the soul has been jettisoned beyond reach by force so one cannot feel it. I learned about the stratum of low level servers in the world governor's system being sociopathic, without empathy. Yes, I saw that in my lineage. This makes perfect sense.

My mother was a fractured being but my brothers and I agree that she had moments of clarity. She couold give love. I subscribe to a myth now that my mother was in an early control program and was smashed. I even think she was in the group supervised by Mengele staff. Of couse the trainning statred in early childhood accoding to what I read. The book was a reminder on the shelf of her role I think. This would be unbelievable unless you saw how bizzare the family dynamics looked from inside.

I do not know that my grandparents sold her out but I say there was a strange willingness evident motives and opportunity.

1.Motive of selling her out as cooperation serves the family. My grandmother was motivated by envy.
2. Opportunity as my grandfather was in intelligence and she was a stunning beauty with yellow eyes (genetic anomally) and psychic. She was able to go into trance at times spontaneously. They were in Washington from the ealy 40's on.
3. The setting I came into as a child was malignant. People acted out stiffled tortured and hopeless emotions.

My mother died last year at 83. she became progressively mentally ill through her life. She had paranoia of torture from Nazis. Always she had rage and hopelessness but ALSO an amazing spirit. Her fractures were extreme between states of mind yet she was always creating art that expressed beauty. She gave us love just enough and she was a fighter. I believe she was not a robot.

Back to Tuscaloosa. Coldness and it stank. The paper mill on the Black Warrior River of my early childhood was covered in a terrible cloud of horrid smell especially in the hot humid summer. Weird that no one indignantly stopped this affront. No One anywhere even at the University could escape the sulferous stench. That is just bizarre so perhaps someone enjoyed this??

There were people from all over the country at the University. As a child I met the widow of a man who had worked on the atomic bomb.She lived there too with the secret group at the Los Alamos station. I met a man who worked at the post office who had a hoard of Japanese art and antiquities from WWI allover his house. Our neighbors were Cuban intellectuals in exile.

Where am I going with the sketech? I could detail more but I can say definitely that this town could be an enclave of people serving a larger context of a strange alternate society than is presented on the surface. My myth is that I come from the lineage who serves the Archons. I am sure thinking this way has helped connect my own weird dots.

My mother's father was inducted into the Knights of Malta. The New Age came early in my family with esoteric stuff not close to popular when I was exposed. I cannot remember ever having a meaningful conversation or close communication with my grandparents. Everyone was very stiff, wary, superficial and strained.

They claimed to be very liberal, it was reverse ostentation very status conscious but slippery as one maintained conservative style. It was old money kind of genealogy counts not stuff. It was subtle elitism and a pride that was more important than anything else. I never learned to hug as no one touched anyone happily. It is very reptillian.

We moved away from Tuscaloosa when I was 8. Going back to visit was always like entering a twilight place. I had to make up this story because only the unlikely seems to fit the evidence.

So what is my conclusion. If I am part of this lineage of supporters without access to soul, I grok what was implemented was a dissociation. It seems quite reasonable that the dissociation could allow almost any response. I would not be surprised.

The intention to be fully re-associated takes knowing that there was a schsim. I believe that LOVING SOMEONE (even a pet) is the easy way to reconnect and fill back up. I do think ou mothe loved us. So, I do not see humans exhibiting soul lessness as such but as consciouness severed.

Self compassion is vital. When one has the heart awakened, one heals from the damage. This is what I believe saved me... Twisted and distorted training can be over tuned.

Deeply wounded people are not to be despised. However, they do need to be seen and not allowed to hurt by innoculating others to be fully associated. Then people can just refuse the cycle.

I believe the experts decrying soicopathy are the ones also implementing the psychic screws. They are the ones who claim it's incurable. I refuse to accept that verdict and I think the technology is healing the spirits of trauma energetically. This has to be agreed and allowed.

Turning all this agreement around in a larger context of learning who we really are and that we can refuse now means NO MORE participants.

I am throwing my bets on evolution of consciousness that is incorporating the experience of being totally manipulated and passing that on then choosing to say no because we know how much it hurts.

I feel the healing of a presence of nourishing and invigorating love that was hidden before. As an adult I can choose to refuse to use others. An anti human agenda that wants us weak and empty so we can be useful tools is not possible unless we cooperate.

May it be so.

Valle
5th September 2013, 08:02
Sometimes I wonder if the Archons are someting simular to the Toxoplasma gondii?
Toxoplasma gondii is one of the cuseses to Schizophrenia - And its very common in human population, its spread by Cats.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

Toxoplasmosis–Schizophrenia Research:
http://www.stanleyresearch.org/dnn/LaboratoryofDevelopmentalNeurovirology/ToxoplasmosisSchizophreniaResearch/tabid/172/Default.aspx

Robert Sapolsky Interview: Toxoplasmosis
m3x3TMdkGdQ