PDA

View Full Version : CLEAR What is it. The TRUTH about Buddhism

jiminii
2nd September 2013, 15:28
a REAL Clear is someone who has erased all his pictures and turned them into concepts and is no longer influenced by the Painful past and not reactive to it as to the dynamic of SELF.
the first dynamic.

He is not cleared on the other dynamics like SEX/FAMILY, Groups, All Mankind, All Life Forms, The physical universe. the spiritual universe, as or through a god are the other dynamics.

LRH said there has NEVER BEEN a REAL OT. There has ONLY BEEN KEY'D OUT OT's

what is a Key'd out OT or Clear. This means you have handled all the charge on all these pictures of pain you have recorded and it gives you powers like those that can create suns and planets and life forms.

The problem with a Key-d out anything is that the PICTURES are still there and can be RECHARGED and your POWERS WILL BE GONE.

So Buddhist meditates and gets up to the point over about a 15 year period of Keying out this painful past and then he becomes a Key'd out Clear. Someone who has gone outside his body and regained part of his memory.

This is a KEY OUT. A Buddhist could maybe hold this state for 1 or 200 years. But it can always get key'd in because the pictures can be restimulated.

SO BUDDHISM AND MEDITATION NO MATTER WHAT ENLIGHTENMENT YOU GET IS A KEY'D OUT ENLIGHTENMENT.

IT IS TEMPORARY.

The only way you can make it permanent is to ERASE THE PICTURES.

So we got all these NATURAL CLEARS. The write up on them is that they NEVER created an AUTOMATIC PICTURE RECORDING SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No LRH was right the first time. There NEVER WAS A REAL OT. Only these new beings called indigo's and crystal's and rainbows are New REAL OT's but they are coming from the future

this is because they do not have an automatic picture recording memory. There isn't anything that can be implanted in them, because to be implanted you would need this Automatic Picture Recording memory.

That is why we need to activate them. But I am finding out this seems to have already been in the plan. When the planet started getting higher in frequency it will eventually trigger these entities into their main purpose for coming here.

the first purpose was to come back and raise the vibrations of the planet so the Reptilians wouldn't be able to operate in it very well. There electronics will eventually be useless.

I actually really didn't need to come to this Forum, because I already was very stable and I had no fear of any take over and that the planet was ours.

I came here to just contribute what I know. and see if it can be useful to others.

you see I went through the 40 year battle of trying to change people for the better, only to find it being taken over by the cabal.

So having to come in here and fight the same dogma again is really not worth it to me.

Staying high up and being and doing what I do to keep it all going until we get as many as we can through is what I should be doing.

so if any one wants more data they can PM me and I will help them. I will not help people who are JUST RUDE, and I will disconnect from them and not answer them anymore.

With all these isms East and West religions I told you the truth. It would take another so many years when everything key'd back in on you to find out what I was saying is true

as for the Indigos and crystals and rainbows and a forth one coming now. They do not have an automatic picture recording memory. They are free to go anytime. They came back to help you people. And without a trained auditor with a meter how would you know any of them from anyone else.

Their healing abilities???? Any Key'd out clear or OT can do it too. But as I said they only have a temporary condition and they will not be able to hold it very long.

so where you end up in the future is where you put yourself. So you better have good tools.

I will be an observer only and let you all talk ok

anyone want to pm me they can

jim

greybeard
2nd September 2013, 16:02
Sorry Jim
I have to disagree.
As a retired professional Hypnotherapist I have to say that there are two kinds of pictures ---associated and disassociated.

With one kind you can see the event though your minds eye, as if it is happening now, its very real, therefore you are emotionally connected with it.

The other kind is disassociated -you see yourself in the picture like watching a video. There is not the same emotional charge and any remaining if negative can be removed by re-framing or other techniques in common practice---Then it like it happened to some one else.

When enlightenment occurs there is no person left to be affected by the life story of a "me".
SELF remains.
Only the "ego" can be emotionally hurt.
One Buddhist said--- "No self no problem" that sums up Buddhism.

Chris

mahalall
2nd September 2013, 16:59
Hi Jim,

"A Buddhist could maybe hold this state for 1 or 200 years. But it can always get key'd in because the pictures can be restimulated. SO BUDDHISM AND MEDITATION NO MATTER WHAT ENLIGHTENMENT YOU GET IS A KEY'D OUT ENLIGHTENMENT. IT IS TEMPORARY. The only way you can make it permanent is to ERASE THE PICTURES"

If all is temporary (anicca=impermanent) then there can be no permanence. Imagine the reaction of a returning picture (sankhara) that you had believed was permanently removed?
I want my money back! (ha)

gripreaper
2nd September 2013, 17:15
The reductionist model, where experience is reduced to a two dimensional picture, with just the X and Y axis, renders the belief to be held as an archetype or a symbol, and lacks the energetic charge of the Z axis, which animates and gives the body vessel the ability to “emote” or experience. Why would anyone want to erase that? The entire Akashic record is kept, and the DNA of the soul records the energetic charge, in order to keep these experiences collectively in their animated form, as part of the whole.

The body is a vessel, capable of holding the full spectrum of light in its full amplification, balanced in all its fractals, (see a rainbow and the chakra system) in all the different bands and frequencies. We carve this vessel through many lifetimes of experience, and we record these experiences in our DNA. If we polarize them, sequester them, create symbols and archetypes to keep the energy disconnected, then we have karma, or a short circuit which needs to be addressed, the picture we hold and the belief surrounding its electronic charge. We do not choose to erase it, because that would invalidate the very essence of emoting and being in a body.

Therefore, your premise is flawed. To say that this planet has 70% robots without a soul, which those who are clear should inhabit, while objectifying them and marginalizing them into archetypes such as homosexuals, misses the dimension of emotion which gives a soul the empathy necessary to understand what is taking place in the souls of others, having had the experience, recorded in your own DNA, which you can emote and recall any time you want.

If someone gets stuck in a certain pattern, a certain polarized energy signature, held in place with beliefs, this grooved pattern is a short circuit, which causes the energy to “float upwards” and out of their field where it can be attached and vampired by others. This is part of experience as well. When one realizes they are agitated and their energy is being vamped, it gives them the impetus to look at their beliefs and change them, and bring the energy back into wholeness. This sometimes takes many lifetimes for some people, but it is their choice.

Those who claim to come from the future, without the benefit of many lifetimes of experience emoting in all of the different energetic facets of the light spectrum, invariably do not have the empathy of emotion they can draw upon, to help others to become clear, to release their beliefs, and experience the necessary catharsis to remove the imbalanced charge on the emotion, and to bring that energy back into wholeness, with compassion. It is paramount to retain the memory and the energetic charge.

I’m sorry, but we are not robots to be inhabited or two dimensional pictures to be erased.

johnf
2nd September 2013, 17:34
With all due respect Jimini, your definitions leave a lot of room for misunderstandings.
A clear has erased all of their own pictures, but they are still quite able to be affected by mental images.
If someone really wanted to understand this I would suggest looking up dynamics as well.
Notice the first definition.
Clear from the technical dictionary:
1 . a thetan who can be at cause knowingly and at will over mental matter,
energy, space and time as regards the first dynamic (survival for self). The state
of Clear is above the release grades (all of which are requisite to clearing) and
is attained by completion of the Clearing Course at an Advanced Organization.

2. a Clear, in an absolute sense, would be someone who could
confront anything and everything in the past, present and future.

The above state is not any type of clear at all, and you often talk as if this is what a clear is, perhaps working on this habit will give you a tool in keeping some of the still existing case you are affected by off of you.
This is a type of ethics tech that I find very valuable in my pursuits here at Avalon.
This state is at the top of the bridge of scientology, and I am not convinced that even the Ron's org people have really achieved this.

Dynamics from the technical dictionary:
DYNAMICS, there could be said to be eight urges (drives, impulses) in life. These
we call dynamics. These are motives or motivations. We call them the eight
dynamics. The first dynamic —is the urge toward existence as one’s self.
Here we have individuality expressed fully. This can be called the self
dynamic. The second dynamic—is the urge toward existence as a sexual or
bisexual activity. This dynamic actually has two divisions. Second dynamic
(a) is the sexual act itself and the second dynamic (b) is the family unit,
including the rearing of children. This can be called the sex dynamic. The
third dynamic—is the urge toward existence in groups of individuals. Any
group or part of an entire class could be considered to be a part of the third
dynamic. The school, the society, the town, the nation are each part of the
third dynamic, and each one is a third dynamic. This can be called the
group dynamic. The fourth dynamic—is the urge toward existence as
mankind. Whereas the white race would be considered a third dynamic, all the
races would be considered the fourth dynamic. This can be called the
mankind dynamic. The fifth dynamic—is the urge toward existence of the
animal kingdom. This includes all living things whether vegetable or animal. The
fish in the sea, the beasts of the field or of the forest, grass, trees, flowers, or
anything directly and intimately motivated by life. This could be called the
animal dynamic. The sixth dynamic—is the urge toward existence as the
physical universe. The physical universe is composed of matter, energy, space
and time. In Scn we take the first letter of each of these words and coin a word,
mest. This can be called the universe dynamic. The seventh dynamic—is
the urge toward existence as or of spirits. Anything spiritual, with or without
identity, would come under the heading of the seventh dynamic. This can be
called the spiritual dynamic. The eighth dynamic—is the urge toward
existence as infinity. This is also identified as the Supreme Being. It is carefully
observed here that the science of Scn does not intrude into the dynamic of the
Supreme Being. This is called the eighth dynamic because the symbol of
infinity oo stood upright makes the numeral “8 .” This can be called the infinity
or God dynamic.
So if these dynamics each had equal amounts of charge, a clear would be only one eighth of the way through.
Scientology is what I call a bottom up technology, it is also slanted to the analytical side of things.
Buddhism focuses much more on the eighth dynamic (and I am speaking from my own understanding here).
I remember reading something by Hubbard that talked about being the dynamics, that comes closer to what buddhism seems to be about.
In various meditation schools one starts by focussing ones attention, then depending on the school, they are aquainted with the nature of the true self at some point.
As this goes deeper it eventually reaches a point where the person has no persistent self.
I have spent a fair amount of time reading the writings of these people, and these days there are a number of people who have reached this state, who are on youtube describing various things they experience.
I am not qualified to teach buddhism or any other eastern practice or philosophy, so I do my best not to
speak as if I am an expert, (I do get excited and break this rule from time to time though, although I am a clear I still have abberrations, and short comings).

Greybeards threads:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=7764&viewfull=1#post7764

and: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43027-Enlightenment-A-direct-succinct-account-of-what-occurs...&p=456904&viewfull=1#post456904

Are excellent sources to consult when talking about the alternatives to scientology.

jf

dpwishy
2nd September 2013, 17:37
Jim,
This is coming from a fellow on the path as well, please take this as friendly advice. I have read many of your threads and posts and I think you have a very beautiful mind and how it works, minus the hateful rants towards alternate sexual lifestyles. Given that, I would just like to point out as a by stander that you seem to hold on to your beliefs very tightly. I find this to be a problem with many gifted beings in many paths as once you find something that works for you, we tend to put up walls based around that belief system as being the truth. Which can later manifest as pointing at other tools or systems as not being true.

You see my friend, the greatest weapon they ever used on us was "b.s" or belief systems. They dont care what you believe, they just want you to believe in something because in doing so it becomes the death of true intelligence. I ask you to think of your idea's and experiences on a scale of 1 - 10. Even your very experiences and the things you hold as truth can only be seen as a 9.9, you know? There can never be a full 10. As if you label something a 10 you are saying that is how it is. This creates the walls and the belief system. You seem to talk from the perspective of a lot of 10's, if you know what I mean? But when we define this as that, when it comes as this and not that, we will miss it. This is something I had to learn very early on with the source. It contacted me in many ways and forms growing up but if I labeled it as a he, I would miss it when it came to me as a she and so forth. I had to learn not to label God at all, in any way. Some systems and tools work better than others, but they are never 10's. If they are 10's, then I think its fair to say we don't understand the game at all and its elasticity.

I ask you to believe in nothing as if you believe in nothing, you can believe in anything. Belief can be used like clothing, changing them to what ever needs you choose for that day. But this can only be done when you believe in nothing. Be careful of the limitations you place on yourself and others with your b.s (belief systems).

Much love

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Youniverse
2nd September 2013, 17:55
I honestly don't know what he's talking about in the OP, LOL! Key'd in or key'd out? Whatever, we all have Source/God within us, which is who we really are. This means there is infinite potential within us once unlocked. So someone that is fully liberated still has attachments? I don't think so. That would contradict the whole state of being that is final liberation. These beings no longer have any attachment to ego, though of course it(that particular ego) is still alive as a memory in consciousness. We manage to over-complicate things so much around here. There really are very, very few absolutes, aren't there? We exist(the real you that is), we cannot fail to come to that understanding, and we are eternal.

greybeard
2nd September 2013, 18:08
If one is serious about enlightenment the standard advice is to let go of all concepts and belief systems.
Self Enquiry is a well respected method made popular by Ramana Maharshi---though it is thousands of years old --mentioned in ancient Vedic texts.

Who am I? is the question.
A link to a short text from Ramana well worth reading regarding the Self.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=723154&viewfull=1#post723154

Delight
2nd September 2013, 18:37
This is coming from a woman who is on a path and claims no special abilities except experience of my life. I seriously doubt that you know and that I should respect you over my own understanding. I feel empathy that you want to help so thanks but I feel something is very off.

If anyone here had a moment of self doubt when told only 30% have souls...bingo...I am concerned the anti human forces won a point.

I have no idea if people come from the future?
You are teaching from a religion.
You claim special powers.

One special (just for me) ability I have is to make an utter fool of myself to show me where I am in trouble. Humans with a soul feel foolish sometimes. So my special ability tells me I am a human. This is my truth...only those out of touch with the soul can go through life fully convinced of being 100% correct. They may be called narcissists because they cannot bear the truth of imperfection in self.

I actually have an equally nonspecial set of Inabilities.... I am fully unfinished.

These are what I see as my reason for life... learn form the experience and stay fluid and growing and become ever more tender. I will admit here that I have a problem with emotion but THAT very fact is what i see as the reason for being a soul here...to learn emotion.

By several accounts the forces that are against life seem to be deliberately denigrating to human emotion. I had a childhood that was full of humans who despised real emotion with punishment for certain ones like anger and belittling of "weakness" like mistakes. All this was under the guise of "spiritual" teachings.

I want to address something that could be called spiritual narcissm. It is the pretense to being "enlightened" and is very destructive to anyone who falls under its influence. Children and spiritual seekers are asked to trust "Someone who knows better". Then in too many cases, the the person is abused.

Abuse hurts trust. Then when we stop trusting we cut off the Source. Abused people then abuse others. That is the Ego solution...pass it on. it goes on and on in religion and so called "spiritual teachings" which cannot be adequately challenged (because how can I challenge what "enlightenment" told you?).

In my opinion humanity is a flowering...an opening under the light of sunshine with roots in a ground of messy earth. It may be a hologram but that matters not because it is about feeling. Feeling is what the Archontic forces will try to destroy. I like what David Icke says..even if this is a hologram, it was NOT MEANT to be about perfection but participation (paraphrase).

I come from a line of people driven by egotism, vanity, and pride that was a selfishness based on inner emptiness. From this experience, I learned that the suffering involved in being disconnected from inner resources of spiritual life can be covered over by pretense to spiritual ability. It looks very good but is fragile because when it is challenged it erupts in righteous indignation and will attempt to punish the challenger with guilt for making such an outrageous challenge. It is full of hate.

In my opinion from my readings, all that LRH taught was from his own spiritual narcissm so I am wary that you have been trying to unfold your petals under a false light.

observer
2nd September 2013, 19:12
But.... "did you ever go clear?"

6fMnF0Fvdpo

Davidallany
2nd September 2013, 23:12
a REAL Clear is someone who has erased all his pictures and turned them into concepts and is no longer influenced by the Painful past and not reactive to it as to the dynamic of SELF.
the first dynamic.

He is not cleared on the other dynamics like SEX/FAMILY, Groups, All Mankind, All Life Forms, The physical universe. the spiritual universe, as or through a god are the other dynamics.

LRH said there has NEVER BEEN a REAL OT. There has ONLY BEEN KEY'D OUT OT's

what is a Key'd out OT or Clear. This means you have handled all the charge on all these pictures of pain you have recorded and it gives you powers like those that can create suns and planets and life forms.

The problem with a Key-d out anything is that the PICTURES are still there and can be RECHARGED and your POWERS WILL BE GONE.

So Buddhist meditates and gets up to the point over about a 15 year period of Keying out this painful past and then he becomes a Key'd out Clear. Someone who has gone outside his body and regained part of his memory.

This is a KEY OUT. A Buddhist could maybe hold this state for 1 or 200 years. But it can always get key'd in because the pictures can be restimulated.

SO BUDDHISM AND MEDITATION NO MATTER WHAT ENLIGHTENMENT YOU GET IS A KEY'D OUT ENLIGHTENMENT.

IT IS TEMPORARY.

The only way you can make it permanent is to ERASE THE PICTURES.

So we got all these NATURAL CLEARS. The write up on them is that they NEVER created an AUTOMATIC PICTURE RECORDING SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No LRH was right the first time. There NEVER WAS A REAL OT. Only these new beings called indigo's and crystal's and rainbows are New REAL OT's but they are coming from the future

this is because they do not have an automatic picture recording memory. There isn't anything that can be implanted in them, because to be implanted you would need this Automatic Picture Recording memory.

That is why we need to activate them. But I am finding out this seems to have already been in the plan. When the planet started getting higher in frequency it will eventually trigger these entities into their main purpose for coming here.

the first purpose was to come back and raise the vibrations of the planet so the Reptilians wouldn't be able to operate in it very well. There electronics will eventually be useless.

I actually really didn't need to come to this Forum, because I already was very stable and I had no fear of any take over and that the planet was ours.

I came here to just contribute what I know. and see if it can be useful to others.

you see I went through the 40 year battle of trying to change people for the better, only to find it being taken over by the cabal.

So having to come in here and fight the same dogma again is really not worth it to me.

Staying high up and being and doing what I do to keep it all going until we get as many as we can through is what I should be doing.

so if any one wants more data they can PM me and I will help them. I will not help people who are JUST RUDE, and I will disconnect from them and not answer them anymore.

With all these isms East and West religions I told you the truth. It would take another so many years when everything key'd back in on you to find out what I was saying is true

as for the Indigos and crystals and rainbows and a forth one coming now. They do not have an automatic picture recording memory. They are free to go anytime. They came back to help you people. And without a trained auditor with a meter how would you know any of them from anyone else.

Their healing abilities???? Any Key'd out clear or OT can do it too. But as I said they only have a temporary condition and they will not be able to hold it very long.

so where you end up in the future is where you put yourself. So you better have good tools.

I will be an observer only and let you all talk ok

anyone want to pm me they can

jim
You beat me to it. Congratulations. My name is David. Very nice to meet you.

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 01:15
Sorry Jim
I have to disagree.
As a retired professional Hypnotherapist I have to say that there are two kinds of pictures ---associated and disassociated.

With one kind you can see the event though your minds eye, as if it is happening now, its very real, therefore you are emotionally connected with it.

The other kind is disassociated -you see yourself in the picture like watching a video. There is not the same emotional charge and any remaining if negative can be removed by re-framing or other techniques in common practice---Then it like it happened to some one else.

When enlightenment occurs there is no person left to be affected by the life story of a "me".
SELF remains.
Only the "ego" can be emotionally hurt.
One Buddhist said--- "No self no problem" that sums up Buddhism.

Chris

if you can go completely out of the physical universe and return to another time, and this literally means to go back there as a spirit being to the time itself not just look from the future on some kind of regression
if you can do this than I might think you have something I could use. I am not saying there is anything wrong with your ideas or what your reality is. I just know what my does for me.

jim

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 01:19
Hi Jim,

"A Buddhist could maybe hold this state for 1 or 200 years. But it can always get key'd in because the pictures can be restimulated. SO BUDDHISM AND MEDITATION NO MATTER WHAT ENLIGHTENMENT YOU GET IS A KEY'D OUT ENLIGHTENMENT. IT IS TEMPORARY. The only way you can make it permanent is to ERASE THE PICTURES"

If all is temporary (anicca=impermanent) then there can be no permanence. Imagine the reaction of a returning picture (sankhara) that you had believed was permanently removed?

well for all those who have gone out of body they would be a key'd out clear. I have to check with Ron's org how to handle that. I was told you can't run dianetics on a clear. so how would you erase the pictures ... I guess they have another handle for that.

jim

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 03:47
But.... "did you ever go clear?"

6fMnF0Fvdpo

I have explained this in other post. I am basically a Natural clear. But these can only be those that came from the future created right out of the static. I have also found I have done all the OT levels to OT 40 or higher. but after I joined the Sea Org Scientology I was taking out of body in the UFO and they ran stuff on me to prevent this body, (GE genetic entity part of me), from being able to access the data. I can do the powers and have proven it. I just don't have the information on it. I get some of it feeding through from the higher self, (the spirit in me which is a viewpoint extended from a spirit being that is in the static so it can operate in this universe).

The only thing that proves to me what I am is that I was contacted from people involved in Ron's Org and they validated my information about this period of time being a second run. (we are doing a rerun of this period of time). you notice the reptilians haven't been able to take the place yet and they won't.

jim

I re-edited this for typos

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 04:21
This is coming from a woman who is on a path and claims no special abilities except experience of my life. I seriously doubt that you know and that I should respect you over my own understanding. I feel empathy that you want to help so thanks but I feel something is very off.

If anyone here had a moment of self doubt when told only 30% have souls...bingo...I am concerned the anti human forces won a point.

I have no idea if people come from the future?
You are teaching from a religion.
You claim special powers.

One special (just for me) ability I have is to make an utter fool of myself to show me where I am in trouble. Humans with a soul feel foolish sometimes. So my special ability tells me I am a human. This is my truth...only those out of touch with the soul can go through life fully convinced of being 100% correct. They may be called narcissists because they cannot bear the truth of imperfection in self.

I actually have an equally nonspecial set of Inabilities.... I am fully unfinished.

These are what I see as my reason for life... learn form the experience and stay fluid and growing and become ever more tender. I will admit here that I have a problem with emotion but THAT very fact is what i see as the reason for being a soul here...to learn emotion.

By several accounts the forces that are against life seem to be deliberately denigrating to human emotion. I had a childhood that was full of humans who despised real emotion with punishment for certain ones like anger and belittling of "weakness" like mistakes. All this was under the guise of "spiritual" teachings.

I want to address something that could be called spiritual narcissm. It is the pretense to being "enlightened" and is very destructive to anyone who falls under its influence. Children and spiritual seekers are asked to trust "Someone who knows better". Then in too many cases, the the person is abused.

Abuse hurts trust. Then when we stop trusting we cut off the Source. Abused people then abuse others. That is the Ego solution...pass it on. it goes on and on in religion and so called "spiritual teachings" which cannot be adequately challenged (because how can I challenge what "enlightenment" told you?).

In my opinion humanity is a flowering...an opening under the light of sunshine with roots in a ground of messy earth. It may be a hologram but that matters not because it is about feeling. Feeling is what the Archontic forces will try to destroy. I like what David Icke says..even if this is a hologram, it was NOT MEANT to be about perfection but participation (paraphrase).

I come from a line of people driven by egotism, vanity, and pride that was a selfishness based on inner emptiness. From this experience, I learned that the suffering involved in being disconnected from inner resources of spiritual life can be covered over by pretense to spiritual ability. It looks very good but is fragile because when it is challenged it erupts in righteous indignation and will attempt to punish the challenger with guilt for making such an outrageous challenge. It is full of hate.

In my opinion from my readings, all that LRH taught was from his own spiritual narcissm so I am wary that you have been trying to unfold your petals under a false light.

all my abilities came to me more or less by accident. I didn't get any in Scientology. What I did get from scientology was how to control my thoughts. I also got a lot of data that explained clearly what I was opening up. I did not get any upper level processing from them. I already had it from the future and didn't know it.

so the search was to find others like me and see what they got too, but I couldn't find them too.

As for how you were brought up, I have met all the "We Know Best" in scientology and other places and they were ALWAYS wrong when it came to me.

You and ONLY YOU can KNOW YOU. I think you are doing very well with that. You don't need someone else telling you how to be YOU. ok

I wish you best

jim

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 04:27
I honestly don't know what he's talking about in the OP, LOL! Key'd in or key'd out? Whatever, we all have Source/God within us, which is who we really are. This means there is infinite potential within us once unlocked. So someone that is fully liberated still has attachments? I don't think so. That would contradict the whole state of being that is final liberation. These beings no longer have any attachment to ego, though of course it(that particular ego) is still alive as a memory in consciousness. We manage to over-complicate things so much around here. There really are very, very few absolutes, aren't there? We exist(the real you that is), we cannot fail to come to that understanding, and we are eternal.

ok a key in would be like someone saying something to you that really upsets you. it keys in PICTURES of past incidents of painful experiences you have had. A key out would be going to a fantastic concert and just really feeling great ...or have some god like experience that more or less broke you free from the connections to pictures of pain in you memories.
so a key'd out clear is one that has disconnected from the pictures that keep him from being him and he can be happy and like a buddha that has gone outside the body and saw that he is a spirit not a body. that would be a key out. ... it disconnects him from the painful memories he has had.

jim

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 05:49
Jim,
This is coming from a fellow on the path as well, please take this as friendly advice. I have read many of your threads and posts and I think you have a very beautiful mind and how it works, minus the hateful rants towards alternate sexual lifestyles. Given that, I would just like to point out as a by stander that you seem to hold on to your beliefs very tightly. I find this to be a problem with many gifted beings in many paths as once you find something that works for you, we tend to put up walls based around that belief system as being the truth. Which can later manifest as pointing at other tools or systems as not being true.

You see my friend, the greatest weapon they ever used on us was "b.s" or belief systems. They dont care what you believe, they just want you to believe in something because in doing so it becomes the death of true intelligence. I ask you to think of your idea's and experiences on a scale of 1 - 10. Even your very experiences and the things you hold as truth can only be seen as a 9.9, you know? There can never be a full 10. As if you label something a 10 you are saying that is how it is. This creates the walls and the belief system. You seem to talk from the perspective of a lot of 10's, if you know what I mean? But when we define this as that, when it comes as this and not that, we will miss it. This is something I had to learn very early on with the source. It contacted me in many ways and forms growing up but if I labeled it as a he, I would miss it when it came to me as a she and so forth. I had to learn not to label God at all, in any way. Some systems and tools work better than others, but they are never 10's. If they are 10's, then I think its fair to say we don't understand the game at all and its elasticity.

I ask you to believe in nothing as if you believe in nothing, you can believe in anything. Belief can be used like clothing, changing them to what ever needs you choose for that day. But this can only be done when you believe in nothing. Be careful of the limitations you place on yourself and others with your b.s (belief systems).

Much love

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

I know what you're saying. You are right about the not being 10. I never said mine was a 10. It could be very close to a 10 if I were on the other side of this body on the spirit side. They did something to me in that UFO to prevent it. I would use any ism to get me out of the body to clean that.

I know this. Just being out of body on the UFO I was getting recall so fast if I had 5 more minutes I would have known everything. But they ran something on me. I was going into scientology and they apparently already knew where it was going. It would soon be taken over by the cabal. But they were not able to prevent me from doing any powers I had with having my intentions appear in the physical universe. Somehow LRH must have known this. Every time I had a chance to get auditing it was stopped by some other arbitrary like "OUT INT" saying I have to have my "OUT INT" handled They wanted me because I could drive their statistics up but they also couldn't allow me processing on stuff I had already done. This could mess you up pretty bad. So the only complaint I have is "Why didn't they just tell me?"

Well if I had all the powers anyway I wouldn't need to be in Scientology anyway right? And coming from the future My abilities we be far more in advance to anything they got in this time. I am up against their BEST and my thoughts Take OVER ALL OF IT.

They have NEVER HAD HIGHEST EVERS CROSS THE BOARDS until I wrote to LRH I would do it the next week and they got it. Every single statistic in every division and every other statistic including the staff of more than 300 and their own statistics was Highest ever.

I did it the second time in their Org in Australia Highest evers cross the boards.

so It even surprises me, (the part of me that is operating on the body side). It doesn't surprise the ME (I AM), the spirit on the other side, that part of me just does it.

So I accept what I got as senior to anything I have found. But I need to find my people. the other star seeds that are like me. so we can figure out what we got and get ourselves activated

that is all I am trying to do here. I haven't said anyone here is high or low. I just have to see what they realize in themselves and see if some of this stuff is real to them.

because a star seed could be on this website not knowing and not having been able to get any of his/her abilities turned on.

so I look at everyone here as a possibility

Do you see what I am looking at?

jim

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 09:11
With all due respect Jimini, your definitions leave a lot of room for misunderstandings.
A clear has erased all of their own pictures, but they are still quite able to be affected by mental images.
If someone really wanted to understand this I would suggest looking up dynamics as well.
Notice the first definition.
Clear from the technical dictionary:
1 . a thetan who can be at cause knowingly and at will over mental matter,
energy, space and time as regards the first dynamic (survival for self). The state
of Clear is above the release grades (all of which are requisite to clearing) and
is attained by completion of the Clearing Course at an Advanced Organization.

jf

I know what you are saying. I am not affected by people attacking me. In fact I hate to attack back. but allowing people to attack you lead me to being not able to confront society in general, (this is in relation to hearing problem with a deaf left ear and KNOWING I have these abilities they will attack stupid stuff like hearing to try to cave you in), I just drove the statistics up to highest ever across the boards at the advanced org Australia. THEY NEVER HAD IT HAPPEN EVER BEFORE AND NEVER HAD IT HAPPEN AFTER... This happened twice. I did it at the most advanced org on the planet FSO in Florida and IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AND NEVER HAPPENED AFTER TOO.

So I get the ethics officer of the Australian org bringing a piece of paper to me. It says, "I am routing out of the sea org because of my hearing problems."

the ethics officer WANTS ME TO SIGN IT as if I DECIDED IT.

I said, "what other options do I have?"

he said, "you can do a BOR or a committee of evidence"
I said, "and what will be the result?"
he said, "the same you will be out."

I said, "well I better not waste your time"

and I signed it.

I tell this to The Pacific bases what the ethics officer of Australia had me do, and they don't believe me.
They say, "No this can not be done and is an illegal action in Scientology"

the thing is Scientology was being taken over by the cabal and so they didn't want anyone with POWER in there.

Or it was ordered by LRH as he could see I could literally overwhelm a small organization like the Australian org.

Oh we got the statistics across the boards but the staff was practically petrified. The Division 6 secretary was crying coming up the stairs there was so much tension that she had to confront.

So I saw yes ... I can do this but it works better with people who CAN HAVE IT like those at Florida.

So what I think is I should just start my thread and anyone who comes in and tries to badger the place with all their wordy BS to try to pull the thread down I will Tell them to LEAVE MY THREAD or I will have the OPS FORCE THEM TO LEAVE.
No explanation. If they can't contribute then PLEASE GET OFF MY THREAD.

that would probably be the best way for everyone here to handle the trolls on our site or those PTS (potential trouble makers) who are just making trouble.

jim

Maunagarjana
3rd September 2013, 09:23
Hi Jim,

Anicca relates to conditioned phenomena. It is those that are impermanent. If you no longer identify in any way shape or form with any conditioned phenomena, physical, mental, or astral, or whatever....as greybeard said, no problem.

"There exists indeed, Bhikkhus, that which is unborn, unbecome, uncreated,
which is neither caused, nor created, nor constructed, nor conditioned…
For if there were not, Bhikkhus, that which is unborn, unbecome, uncreated,
that which is uncaused & unconditioned, there could not be known here the
absolute escape from that, which is born, from that which is become, from
that which is created and constructed, from that which is conditioned...
However, since there indeed exists, this still sublime state, which is unborn,
which is unbecome, which is uncreated, and absolutely unconditioned, there
can therefore right now be made known the complete escape from all that,
which is born, from that, which is created, from that, which is conditioned." - Gautama Buddha

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 09:33
Hi Jim,

Anicca relates to conditioned phenomena. It is those that are impermanent. If you no longer identify in any way shape or form with any conditioned phenomena, physical, mental, or astral, or whatever....as greybeard said, no problem.

"There exists indeed, Bhikkhus, that which is unborn, unbecome, uncreated,
which is neither caused, nor created, nor constructed, nor conditioned…
For if there were not, Bhikkhus, that which is unborn, unbecome, uncreated,
that which is uncaused & unconditioned, there could not be known here the
absolute escape from that, which is born, from that which is become, from
that which is created and constructed, from that which is conditioned...
However, since there indeed exists, this still sublime state, which is unborn,
which is unbecome, which is uncreated, and absolutely unconditioned, there
can therefore right now be made known the complete escape from all that,
which is born, from that, which is created, from that, which is conditioned." - Gautama Buddha

I could probably believe that. but then I am more inclined to believe he is an indigo from the future and doesn't have a case anyway

jim

ulli
3rd September 2013, 09:37
The same thing happened to me in 2000 when I got my local Bahai community to do a group prayer meditation session about Palestine, which was then going through tumultuous times. I had realized that with over 30,000 local communities worldwide, if all these small groups did what they were intended to do, by the founder, pray to maintain peace in the world, it would thwart the plans of the war mongers. Soon after that I saw some stuff that I believed to be evidence that the Bahai Faith had been hijacked by the cabal, just as you stated here happened to the COS.
So that was my last stint at organized religion...they have all been hijacked.

But having seen the wonderful results of group energy work in forums, has given me lots of hope again. There will be no total enslavement of humanity...the more oppression advances on Earth, the more the freedom agenda also gets fueled by the invisible Hand. There is a science behind all of this...with exact laws.