PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the hospital (Brian has left us)

BrianEn
2nd September 2013, 19:08
I've been here since Friday. Turns out I've got some air surrounding my lung and just waiting for a procedure to remove that. So if you do just send me a little luck that I'll get through this a bit easier. It's not gonna be too pleasant as I may have a tube in my chest for about 4 days. I'm sure as exactly when it'll happen as I'm not emergency or gonna die.

Sidney
2nd September 2013, 19:10
Sending positive healing energy your way!!!! :)

Gekko
2nd September 2013, 19:17
Blessings........ :)

johnf
2nd September 2013, 19:43
You got it Brian.
I admire your patience with the medical system.

jf

Flash
2nd September 2013, 19:45
I will share a little of the wonderful and very powerfull ťnergies I have been receiving myself. Everything will be fine for both of us.

Spiral of Light
2nd September 2013, 19:49
Sending lots of love and good healing energy your way, Brian.

I'm under the weather, too, with pneumonia... but I'm feeling powerful healing energy such as Flash describes above. We will all be stronger as we move forward.

Daft Ada
2nd September 2013, 19:58
Hey Brian sorry to hear that mate, I'm sure they will sort you out, My best wishes.

seehas
2nd September 2013, 20:01
hi brian i sended you a bright light into your room :)

the hospital is a great place to remind yourself what you realy are ! and that your body is a vehicle for a journey we call "life".

when i was in hospital some years ago i couldnt walk anymore for weeks and had surgerys on my back, i wont forget the day when i was able to walk alone outside in the park - WOW what a great feeling and yet im used to it again - we shouldnt get that used to it !

the human body is a great gift to experience this reality,

wish you all the best and a quick recovery

Knowrainknowrainbows!
2nd September 2013, 20:07
Comfort and healing to you with a hug of love!
:-)
KRKR

intruth
2nd September 2013, 20:12
All the best to you Brian ~ sending healing energies your way.

Star Tsar
2nd September 2013, 20:13
A MASSIVE :grouphug: from us to you BrianEn :)

Kindling
2nd September 2013, 20:14
Always sending love and wellness your way Bri.
:hug:
Brenda

MorningSong
2nd September 2013, 20:14
Tender healing thoughts coming your way!

Do get well again, soon.

ginnyk
2nd September 2013, 20:17
Sending my best healing energy.

Gin

scanner
2nd September 2013, 20:27
Brian you have the AV effect working for you . All will be well .

sandy
2nd September 2013, 20:29
On the way Brian........take advantage of the chance to rest and relax .....................as who know what the Universe has in store the next moment :)

Camilo
2nd September 2013, 20:30
Sending you healing energies, love and harmony. Get well soon.

ghostrider
2nd September 2013, 21:06
hang in there, we send love ...

Violet
2nd September 2013, 21:17
I've been here since Friday. Turns out I've got some air surrounding my lung and just waiting for a procedure to remove that. So if you do just send me a little luck that I'll get through this a bit easier. It's not gonna be too pleasant as I may have a tube in my chest for about 4 days. I'm sure as exactly when it'll happen as I'm not emergency or gonna die.

Brian, sending you "a little luck" from Belgium :p

lookbeyond
2nd September 2013, 21:19
Dear Brian, blessings and love to you, lb

Sunny-side-up
2nd September 2013, 21:38
All good Light and Love energies to you BrianEn and to all Avalonians where ever you might bee!

Caren
2nd September 2013, 22:38
Dear Brian,
please know you will feel much better once the air is removed and that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and the very best of luck,
Caren

Snookie
3rd September 2013, 00:08
A fellow Canuk sending you good thoughts and vibrations!

Hazel
3rd September 2013, 01:30
Brian..

sending you bright rays of sunshine and healing into your room and chest from sunny Australia

:victory:

Czarek
3rd September 2013, 02:44
so you have pneumothorax? Make sure the "special's procedure" doctor working on you is not a resident. Demand experience! I'm sure you'll be fine. Take care.

BrianEn
3rd September 2013, 02:57
You got it. I have this because of residents. They totally dropped the ball on this one.

shadowstalker
3rd September 2013, 03:01
LOVE :luv:
HEALING :pray:
HARMONY :grouphug:

Wind
3rd September 2013, 10:23
BrianEn, I'm sending you much healing energy and love to you!

witchy1
3rd September 2013, 13:23
Thinking of you Brian, hope all went well and you are more comfortable. Sending healing energies and sparkles your way.

Everyone needs a few sparkles in their life :hug:

Karen :angel:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/73439_643577092334012_2111722122_n.jpg
(https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=643577092334012&set=a.386758264682564.94765.100000451807639&type=1&relevant_count=1)

doodah
3rd September 2013, 16:41
WE LOVE YOU, BrianEn. Bless you and bless the hands, hearts, and minds of the medical people who "work" on your body -- to your complete recovery.

BrianEn
3rd September 2013, 18:49
They're gonna start soon. Wish me luck. Just waiting on the doctors.

Swan
3rd September 2013, 18:54
Hi Brian,

Thinking of you and sending healing :)

MorningSong
3rd September 2013, 18:54
We are with you, BrianEn..... holding your hand.

Caren
3rd September 2013, 19:02
Best of luck Brian and more.. Hopefully all will go very well and you will be back home shortly. It's unfortunate you have to go through this.

conk
3rd September 2013, 19:04
Much luck and many blessings. Can already see your complete healing in my mind.

Darla Ken Pearce
3rd September 2013, 19:28
Sending healing rays to bless you, Brian.
Also peace and serenity from the beautiful forests of Northern Idaho.

CdnSirian
3rd September 2013, 20:56
It's later now - I hope it went well and you're feeling better!

BrianEn
4th September 2013, 00:19
So the procedure is done and I'm a fair amount of discomfort. they warned me

ulli
4th September 2013, 00:26
I'm sending healing energy and hope you will sleep well.
After you wake up in the morning you will start feeling your strength return.
Does it hurt when you breathe?

BrianEn
4th September 2013, 00:55
Yah it does

Kindling
4th September 2013, 00:57
Sorry you are uncomfortable but so glad it's over. Hope you heal very quickly! Much Love :-)

sandy
4th September 2013, 02:15
Breath in only the the good life energies Brian and soon you will be strengthened and healed by all the LOVE :kiss:

CdnSirian
4th September 2013, 02:34
Belatedly - time zone differences - I've had breathing issues too. Just hang. Hold our hands.

Lifebringer
4th September 2013, 09:35
Some times they do a small bubble test to see if there are leaks in major organs. Sometimes the radiate w/isotobes, to see it on the screen. I had one done to ensure there was no leaks in my hardened arteries. The chest tube I had in after a break up with a tank marine, who stabbed me 7 times. That tube removed the excess blood in my lungs that was about to collapse them. They go through a rib, sometimes if it's not an emergency like I was, the administer local anesthesia. Once the air is out, and the hole is plugged, the will slide it out and close with a suture or two.

karamba
4th September 2013, 13:01
Love and Light to you! you are all Well! Unconditional Love tou!

bennycog
4th September 2013, 14:05
I am sending you a warm recovery mate..
I not too long ago broke some ribs and punctured and collapsed a lung.. I was actually sitting at home for a couple of days working on pretty much one lung.. Thus required a tube hanging from me for a few days..

It is uncomfortable as hell and not pretty to look at but I assure you that the pain and feelings will be forgotten.. The nurses will show compassion and any visitors will bring their own healing energies with them mate

:)

BrianEn
4th September 2013, 21:19
Feeling much better today. Just being still helps along with percs.

onawah
4th September 2013, 21:24
Hoping you are all well again soon, Brian, and back to normal. :nod:
The good thing about these kinds of situations is that they help us so much to appreciate all that we take for granted.

BrianEn
5th September 2013, 13:59
I feel a lot better now. Thank you all for your good tidings. I took a perc last night but don't think I'll need anymore.

MorningSong
5th September 2013, 14:19
Good to hear it! Buon recovery!

thunder24
23rd September 2013, 23:49
Hey guys,

Brian is in the ICU with a chest infection...

the doctors are going to do a surgery we are told on Wednesday on his lungs to repair them and drain them....

Do what you do Project Avalon..... HELP

peace

sandy
24th September 2013, 02:27
Prayers and energy Brian, and may you breath life in and out with ease very soon (((Hugs)))

Mu2143
24th September 2013, 07:30

Kindling
24th September 2013, 07:59
Praying, sending healing thoughts, love, and energy. Believing the healing to be complete already. Also praying for everyone who sees this to send healing intentions for the chest infection, anything else that might be wrong in Brian's body, and for the complete success of the lung surgery on Wednesday. Much love Brian :hug:

Swan
24th September 2013, 08:23
Thinking of you and sending healing.

Flash
24th September 2013, 13:36
Love to you Brian En. Whole heartly sent.

MorningSong
24th September 2013, 14:48
Thanks for the message, thunder24...so sorry to hear...but my thoughts and healing energy goes to Brian.

Kindling
25th September 2013, 10:23
Talked to Brian and wanted to post an update. He won't be having the lung surgery after all because his heart condition makes it too risky. He told me they have him on IV antibiotics for the chest infection. Getting rid of the chest infection could take several weeks, maybe even a month :( so he'll probably be in the hospital for a pretty long time. He doesn't have internet access right now, but Thunder, myself, and a few others are trying to keep in touch with him. We'll let him know he has a lot of love and support flowing his way. He's an amazing guy and I miss him like crazy :(.

Nat_Lee
25th September 2013, 12:05
I'm glad you feel better Brian !
Hope you get on your two feet soon !
I'm sending you love to ease your healing !
Have a nice day !

thunder24
26th September 2013, 00:15
BrianEn passed away this evening at 5:58 p.m. Eastern Time.... in Thunder Bay, Ontario...

Rest In Peace Bro...

Paul
26th September 2013, 00:22
Rest in Peace, Brian.

Flash
26th September 2013, 00:26
Oh, so unexpected and sad

My whole love to him and his family and friends. Right Brian.

thunder24
26th September 2013, 00:31
From King Anthony

Brian - rest in peace.

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 00:31
Godspeed on your continued journey, Brian.
Love,
RunningDeer xo

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/angel_falcon2.GIFhttp://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/angel_falcon4.GIFhttp://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/falcon_angel.GIF

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Angels/feathers_zpsb14d0f09.JPG

Caren
26th September 2013, 00:35
Rest in peace dear Brian, you are loved and will be sincerely missed.
With a heavy heart,
Caren

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 00:45
Rest in Peace, Brian.
Suggestion: Avalonians will miss about Brian because it's placed in a sub-thread. It's not showing on the front. Would it be okay to move it?

Thanks in advance,
RunningDeer

Done, and many thanks -- Bill
:wave: to Bill & :cow:

Debra
26th September 2013, 01:01
Sad news. My condolences to Brian's family.

Happy Travels Brian!

Debra x

Bill Ryan
26th September 2013, 01:13
-------

Very sad indeed to hear the unexpected news. He had seemed to be recovering well.

He will be missed here as the human being he was -- but who he really is will certainly return. (In all of existence, there's nowhere else to go except to come back and meet all your friends again...!)

Christine
26th September 2013, 01:23
May Brian's spirit soar... and find peace everlasting. We will miss you dear one.. .. very much.

Brian's strength and purity of spirit.

http://thunderwolfmedicinelodge.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/3/4/10349528/__3631620_orig.jpg

ulli
26th September 2013, 01:32
OMG this is such a shock.
But perhaps he had a good passing, and is now happier than he could ever be down here with us.

Enjoy your adventure, Brian. Sending consolation to your grieving family.

enfoldedblue
26th September 2013, 01:42
So sorry to hear this news! Sending love to you Brian as you embark on the next stage of your journey.

yukondiva
26th September 2013, 01:44
I just wanted to say that I never interacted with Brian. I did not know him being pretty new to the forum and having not been on much the last couple of months I have missed a lot of events.
By coming to this page I realized the love of the villagers, the words of encouragement, prayers and concern. The Avalon community is a very beautiful village to live in. To all those who wished Brian well, thank you. You were like his family and like a lot of us he turned to the village in his time of need.

We share our pain our joys,births, illnesses and deaths of loved ones in our 3-d world, our hopes and our fears. We have all been brought together by our need for inquiry and to challenge what the conventional understanding of the world and our place in it is.To examine and discuss the complexities of our species the planet we live on and our wonderment of the things in it.The complexity of the village and the people who interact here is a rare and beautiful gift. I am grateful for that, and Brian where ever you may be I am so excited for you as you take off on what must be a wonderful adventure. Peace to Brian and Peace to the village.

Referee
26th September 2013, 01:48
Sending you healing energy

sunflower
26th September 2013, 02:02
Brian will be missed on Avalon. My condolences to his family and friends.
Rest in peace, Brian.

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 02:04
Brian's message
http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Brian_zps6f59bf2d.jpg

lizfrench
26th September 2013, 02:12
Love you Brian

Czarek
26th September 2013, 02:12
Oh man, so sorry. Iím shocked, Iím mad, Iím teary. Iím so sick and tired of hearing daily, ďSir, the procedure carries low risk, 1 in 1,000, sign here sirĒ. This assurance means NOTHING, no insurance if something goes wrong. Iím sick and tired of new doctors going into profession for the wrong reasons. Most of them donít belong in healthcare, they are apparently learning how to work on the greatest machine available on this planet yet they canít even change a tire. You shake their hand and they canít wait to slap some antibacterial soap on their hands.
Iím sorry. I better stop. Good bye my friend.

gripreaper
26th September 2013, 02:44
In Brian's own words:

I'm destined for some type of greatness. I think just be a reasonable loving human being is quite enough.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62696-so-i-saw-my-first-psychic&p=721080#post721080

All I know is that I wanna go out as I came in. My time line has been shortened considerably since my hospitalization. It really made me think about what is important. Whats important to me is the people in my life.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59056-Going-into-light-after-death...-or-not&p=673416#post673416

I`m not worried about it anymore. I`m more worried about leaving the people here that I have bonded with behind. I worry about them having to carry on without me. I still have stuff to do on this planet and I`m not willing to leave at this time. When that time comes I know that someone who passed before me will come to guide me to the other side. If I`m wrong about this, I`m sure I`ll get filled in but this info is probably given out on a need to know basis, and I don`t need to know it just yet.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59056-Going-into-light-after-death...-or-not&p=673416#post673416

Those people learned to forgive, and moved past it. Forgiveness is a light that helps us to grow past the wrongs. For me forgiveness is truly the thing that sets my soul free to grow past the wrongs of the past.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59013-Some-Grow-Young-And-Some-Grow-Cold&p=672719#post672719

This was Brian's Avalon theme song...

I thought of this song:

The Scorpions-Wind of Change

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
In the wind of change

Walking down the street
Distant memories
Are buried in the past forever
I follow the Moskva
Down to Gorky Park
Listening to the wind of change

On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
On a glory night
In the wind of change

The wind of change
Blows straight into the face of time
Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell
For peace of mind
Let your balalaika sing
What my guitar wants to say

On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
On a glory night
In the wind of change

n4RjJKxsamQ

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?55862-Avalon-theme-song&p=636591#post636591

Ernie Nemeth
26th September 2013, 02:51
Oh God, may you welcome our friend Brian into your peace and stillness. Remeber his family and friends and bring consolation to those in need. May the angels pave his way and may he spread his wings wide and far. God bless us all in this our time of sorrow.
And so it is.
Peace Brian.
You will be missed.

skippy
26th September 2013, 02:56
rest in peace Brian.

sleepy
26th September 2013, 02:57
xxxxxxxxxx

Mike
26th September 2013, 04:20
Oh wow. Knocked the wind out of me. Whew.

I had the pleasure of getting to know Brian a little via PM's, and before his latest setback seemed really pleased with his health. We exchanged health tips. I sensed a huge amount of warmth and humanity there. I'm really shocked and saddened. Don't know what to say.

See you on the other side, Brian. Godspeed brother.

Sidney
26th September 2013, 04:27
I have not seen this thread until just now. I am so sad to hear what has happened to Brian. And I am sorry that I never had the opportunity to interact with him. Brian, stay forever in peace and love and bliss. And to Brians family, I am so very sorry for your loss, as your loss is also ours. Much Love, Sidney

transiten
26th September 2013, 04:31
Didn't see this post until this morning, squeezed my heart but....Brian you are free now:angel::grouphug: for us all

markoid
26th September 2013, 04:46
God bless you Brian and those who grieve from your transition.

heretogrow
26th September 2013, 04:49
This is so sad this made me cry uncontrollably. I only just now found this thread because I have been very distracted by life. It just goes to show that busy is not always the right thing to do or be. I am sorry I did not send loving thoughts or respond to your request while you were still here Brian. You will be very missed. Be at peace my friend.

26th September 2013, 05:12
What a dear

Prayers of love and beauty to you Brianen

Harley
26th September 2013, 05:22
I'm shocked to find this thread. Can't find the words.

My condolences go out to all family and friends.

Peace Brian. And wishing you many happy returns.

Strat
26th September 2013, 05:24
Very sad to hear, he was a great member. Condolences to friends and family. RIP brother.

Regarding the title: I don't think he left us.

Star Tsar
26th September 2013, 05:46
That is terrible news rest well :(

Limor Wolf
26th September 2013, 05:52
Safe travel, Brian, you are free now to sail with the wind. Heartfelt condolences to the family. In unity.
Limor ~

onawah
26th September 2013, 06:35
I felt good energy from Brian's posts on Avalon. He will be missed.

Violet
26th September 2013, 06:55
Thank you Brian.
Condolences to the family and friends of Brian.

astrid
26th September 2013, 07:06
Time is too slow for those that wait,
Too swift for those that fear,
Too long for those that grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice,
But for those who love, time is Eternity.

Henry Van Dyke

Travel well Brian,

many blessings,
Astrid X

Referee
26th September 2013, 07:18
May your journey continue.

I hope this note finds your loved ones and finds them well.

araucaria
26th September 2013, 07:47
Thank you Brian for sharing this last month with us. With hindsight, it sounds from the last sentence of your OP that you somehow knew this was a big deal. So 'all is well' as our late friend Jorr Lundstrom used to say. You guys will be starting the Avalon celestial crew I guess.

learninglight
26th September 2013, 08:15
Best wishes to you Brian on your journey

I hope those who grieve your passing will find comfort and peace in their hearts soon

Love sharon

Cristian
26th September 2013, 08:45
See ya Brian...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-R44RHVF0o-4/UkLFCRHnSHI/AAAAAAAAExU/rZ6Tn65GxqQ/w346-h615-no/Thailandia+gif+00.gif

Muzz
26th September 2013, 08:57
Sad news, my condolences to his friends and family. I wish him well on the next stage his journey.

astrid
26th September 2013, 09:08
WGdV_niLcVk

Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot

Billy
26th September 2013, 09:58
Very sad news from someone so young, Tears well up for those Brian has left behind. Thank you Brian for time spent with us all here.

From my heart i say. Eternal rest grant unto you, I know the perpetual light will always shine upon you. Rest in peace my friend.

Prepare the gathering for when we all meet again.

Words from Khalil Gibran for those who Brian loved and left behind.

Then Almitra spoke, saying, "We would ask now of Death."

And he said:

You would know the secret of death.

But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?

The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.

If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.

For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;

And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.

Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.

Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.

Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?

Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?

And what is to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.

And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.

And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Peace

DarMar
26th September 2013, 10:10
you are free brother

RIP

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 10:18
For You, your Family and Everyone it has touched.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/candles_zps3f48277b.JPG
Love,
Paula

MorningSong
26th September 2013, 10:29
So sad to hear of BrianEn's parting....I was hoping he could stay with us for a while longer. My thoughts go to his family and friends.

We will miss you, Brian, but hopefully we will see you on the other side.

Peace and Love to you, dear friend.

Wind
26th September 2013, 11:43
This is for you and your family, Brian. Much love.

Rk_sAHh9s08

transiten
26th September 2013, 12:17
Wind! Gave me goosbumps and made me cry, esp the native chanting. Just the other night before knowing about the new island born out of the sea i dreamed i gave birth to a child and prior to that i was looking on pictures from my youth.

What a beautiful message to Brian and all of us.

ulli
26th September 2013, 12:37
One good thing about Brian's passing.
It reminded me that death is our only chance for being together in a more intimate way,
than each one sitting here alone at our computer desks.
I'm figuring in a hundred years from now we'll probably be living happily together on a planet called Avalon.

Forevernyt
26th September 2013, 12:48
Very sad news indeed. My condolences to his family.

http://home.comcast.net/~forevernyt/pwpimages/angel%20tribute.jpg

Nanoo Nanoo
26th September 2013, 12:54
i am very sad to hear it , my condolances.

Brian , if you can read this buddy ,i always loved your brain. thank you for the honesty your soul shared with us all. I will miss you ( till i see you again )

hugs

Naniu

Gekko
26th September 2013, 13:11
I hope he has a good chat with Jorr

Knowrainknowrainbows!
26th September 2013, 14:55
Tears in my eyes for someone I never met ... partly because he seemed a gentle soul.
Much more because all the posts have been so kind and endearing. I'm filled with gratitude to be a part of this community.

May comfort be available to Brian's immediate and extended family - Avalon brothers and sisters alike.
Peace, Light, Love,
KRKR

naste.de.lumina
26th September 2013, 15:37
Death to life in 3D this is just the ticket to life in another dimension.
BrianEn, good luck in your new vibration of consciousness and see you soon.
love

Lone Bean
26th September 2013, 15:38
This is so sad this made me cry uncontrollably. I only just now found this thread because I have been very distracted by life. It just goes to show that busy is not always the right thing to do or be. I am sorry I did not send loving thoughts or respond to your request while you were still here Brian. You will be very missed. Be at peace my friend.

I never got to know Brian, and barely read the thread when he first posted it. I just assumed all would be well. I guess I was right, but when I discovered today that he had died it just ripped me up. I've experienced several situations where internet friends died and it always hurt whether I was close to them or not. I'm just grieving for someone I never got to know and wish I had. :(

transiten
26th September 2013, 15:39
I hope he has a good chat with Jorr

Jorr? LundstrŲm? the Swede? Is he on the other side?

transiten
26th September 2013, 15:45
When i was taking a mediumship class one of the participants connected me with a rockmusiscian who started a music thread on Divinecosmos. His name was Riedel and he passed away, but when this woman connected us he was between life and death. He had chosen her to channel through since we both are singers. This was a very moving experience. Coming back to Gothenburg i learned he had passed over.

Agape
26th September 2013, 16:09
I'm sorry .. feels like I've missed this thread till there was time ..time is an ultimate illusion in human world .
Maybe come to check this thread in few hours again .. what if he returned ..

xwoD2RytTp4

English lyrics :

The heart pounds, pounds
As it has always
But this time out of rhythm with time
Lost and forgotten at home

Going to explode (Through my nose)
Turn myself to the sweaty (Covers)
Stare at the rust (Growing on me)
It eats into (The shell)

I stand up I'm dizzy (I'm crumbling away)
Walking around (Walking past myself)
Clothe myself naked (and then strip)
Awaken but sleepy (Can't sleep a wink)

I speak aloud and travel inside myself searching
I search for life for a while Ė I stand in place
With hope as my friend I make up some time
I look for an alright start
But it becomes a disappointment

The heart stops (Doesn't move)
I insert a pacemaker (Which I swallow and hide)
I find a jumper cable (and turn myself on)
See everything double (Double black)
System failure (The brain refuses)
I continue my search (????)
Uncontrollable (Information)
I have to feed (Feed myself)

I speak aloud and travel inside myself searching
I search for life for a while Ė I stand in place
With hope as my friend I make up some time
I look for an alright start

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/reiki_peaceful_spirit_dove.jpg (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/reiki_peaceful_spirit_dove.jpg.html)

My heartfelt condolences to Brians family ..

dpwishy
26th September 2013, 16:41
We only get a small taste of the unconditional love that his soul is bathing in now during our time here. May this love be all he needs to carry on in the greatest gig in the sky.
Blessing and light, brother.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

seehas
26th September 2013, 19:57
wow, that shook me he didnt made a big deal out of it i thought he would be out of the hospital soon and now i have to read this ... it makes me sad but otherwise im happy he is free now

rest in peace brother

Tesla_WTC_Solution
26th September 2013, 20:47
I somehow missed this thread and wanted to say, I am so sorry for the family that this happened...
I don't know how I didn't see this when it was first posted, but OMG -- it sure puts my own petty concerns in perspective,
when someone leaves us at this earthly bus stop and goes on ahead into the universe...

Watch over us from the better place you are walking now, friend.

Ammit
26th September 2013, 21:05
Such sad news.

Brian, you are now free my friend to begin your new journey beyond this dimension, I wish you well in your travels.

Blessings

Don

778 neighbour of some guy
26th September 2013, 21:27
Godspeed Brian, soar in peace, I only found this thread just now, please honor us with an occasional flyby, so sorry to hear about your passing, on the other hand, you now know for sure what most of us can only fantasize about, I hope it is as good as you imagined and the views are better then you have ever had, strength and all the best to your loved ones who will undoubtedly miss you very much.

Edgar

778 neighbour of some guy
26th September 2013, 21:37
Please wish him a smooth transition on the spirituality thread.

Thank you.

ExomatrixTV
26th September 2013, 21:38
link + photo please!

Student_Energy_Healer
26th September 2013, 23:00
what? who?

4evrneo
26th September 2013, 23:20
Gosh, I just dont know what to say. I wish I had gotten to know him better. When my friend Scott was in the hospital having by-pass surgery, he sent me PM's sending him prayers while he was in the hospital...He seemed to make light of his own situation but reached out to me to send his thoughts for my friend.

He is in my thoughts and prayers and condolences to his family.

Positive Vibe Merchant
26th September 2013, 23:32
I know it is not strange to feel sadness of the passing of someone that you never met , nor had little interaction with, yet i am filled with sadness. Sending positive energy for his loved ones. And for the Avalon family.
Love to all

PVM.

cursichella1
27th September 2013, 00:18
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62902-Sitting-in-the-hospital--Brian-has-left-us-

sandy
27th September 2013, 00:58
Gee Brian, so humble right up till the parting of this realm................:)

Hey Brother, you are free to LOVE all you want now with all the earthly limitations not tugging at your essence............I can feel your LOVE for all Avalonians. The STRENGTH you leave your family in your quiet unassuming departure will see them through the lonely, need you, miss you, days ahead.
I pray that all feel your presence and know that you are holding them endearing at all times as you become united in spirit and energy with all. Much Love Always My Brother

shadowstalker
27th September 2013, 01:42
My we love you even more now that you are in a better world.. :love:
Knowing you may come back to another time and place even better then before. :luv:
You where always blessed, and we where blessed for knowing you.. :wizard:

Kristo
27th September 2013, 03:45
Brian~
You are currently waking up from what seemed like a long dream. The dream was your soul's short visit to Earth. You are reorienting yourself after waking from your slumber, realizing you never left Home at all. See you soon, friend♥

Kris

Nat_Lee
27th September 2013, 03:52
R.I.P. Brian !
Love to your familly and friends !
Nathalie

Paul
27th September 2013, 06:10
Please wish him a smooth transition on the spirituality thread.

Thank you.

I merged this thread in with the main thread discussing BrianEn's passing, so that comments would be in one place.

Thanks.

Hazel
27th September 2013, 08:41
So sorry to hear this news...
the hospital system has a lot to answer for!

I trust Brian is now in a good place

Peace and love to you Brian

sheme
27th September 2013, 10:27
Have fun Brian and feel the love -it may overwhelm you at first but soon it will carry you where you want to be. Do what ever brings you joy.

http://youtu.be/N10A8wKlGAs The ripe fruit is picked from the vine. Courage and strength to your loved ones.

RunningDeer
27th September 2013, 14:00
Have fun Brian and feel the love -it may overwhelm you at first but soon it will carry you where you want to be. Do what ever brings you joy.

http://youtu.be/N10A8wKlGAs The ripe fruit is picked from the vine. Courage and strength to your loved ones.

Beautiful Sheme...beautiful.

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (Hinduism) Mantra singer Hein Braat
& Medicine Buddha's Mantra (Buddhism)
N10A8wKlGAs

Uploaded on Oct 16, 2011

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (Hinduism) & Medicine Buddha's Mantra (Buddhism)
Mantra singer: Hein Braat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahamrit...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism...
http://www.heinbraat.com/en

Poly Hedra
27th September 2013, 17:49
Feeling very sad to hear of the passing of our fellow Avalonian BrianEn. Sending love to your loved ones. So long friend, until we meet again. X

conk
27th September 2013, 19:06
Blessings for Brian. Free now, no fear, no pain.

jiminii
27th September 2013, 19:58
A long time ago I met with an OT on one of the Ships. We were talking and he said something about his parents dying.

I said, "I'm So sorry to hear that"
He said, "I'm not sorry. I know where they are. My mom is somewhere in Montana on a ranch and my father is somewhere in Arizona. the only reason a person becomes sad is because they lose the communications and connection, but if you know where they are you will not be sad."

From this time I found myself not being sad when people die. I just know they are out there somewhere, and when I finally reach my next awareness level where I can locate them I will know where they are and I will never lose my friends again.

So I keep to my path knowing some day I will eventually learn it all and we will return to all our old friends again.

good luck to you and your journey Brian

jim

jookyle
27th September 2013, 21:11
Brian was one of the most genuinely nice people I've ever known. He was always pleasant to talk to and was always interested in what other people had to say. Brain was a good friend in every way. Not to mention he was extremely encouraging and supportive. Brian was a good soul in every meaning of the word and he will be missed.

Nickolai
27th September 2013, 21:50
Well, I frustrated!

Such a gentle, wise being....
I have come acrossed the thread accidently. That could be heighlightened I suppose. Anyway...
Love to you, Man! You seemed to be a such a wonderful being. What a shame! And so young....
Peace to you, man!

Rest In Peace, Wise Man!

CdnSirian
29th September 2013, 06:09
Very sad news in our earthly sense. I'm sorry for his family and close ones especially. He seemed a sweet and gentle soul.

Sunny-side-up
29th September 2013, 09:53
BrianEn passed away this evening at 5:58 p.m. Eastern Time.... in Thunder Bay, Ontario...

Rest In Peace Bro...

Such sadness, the last time I looked in on this post Dear Brian was on the up curve mending,
I look in today , back track through the posts to find you moved on!
How strong we are, how fragile we are, we humans.

Bathe in the Light now Brian, explore and be free.
Still thinking of you and sending Love, Love you,

Roisin
1st October 2013, 03:10
I just noticed for the first time today that Brian is one of the 10 last visitors to my profile page here. And when I saw that, even though I can't recall if I've ever even talked to him before here, I still nevertheless experienced a sudden wave of sadness that I missed out on a chance to get to know him better. I hope all of you are holding up ok and I just want to take this opportunity to express my most sincere condolences at the passing of a loved and cherished fellow member here who will be missed.

Shezbeth
20th October 2013, 05:12
Regarding the title: I don't think he left us.

Agreed. If he has passed, why is he still with me? He was impressive in ways that are difficult to forget, even if I was inclined to. Perhaps his form has faded, perhaps his spirit is unbound - I still managed to keep a sliver of it in my pocket. I'm keeping it.

"Dead is such a primitive concept. I prefer to think of [him] as fighting evil in another dimension," - Grig from the Last Starfighter

LOL Con te Partiro' just started playing on Pandora. Brian u clever bastard, until next time. :tea:

Omni
20th October 2013, 06:30
Sad event :( I always liked the guy. He was a good person to chat with. RIP Brianen :(

Snowflower
20th October 2013, 06:36
I joined this forum too recently to know Brian, but the feelings of those of you who came to know him are shining through. I'd like to add on to your post, Shezbeth. The only difference between my hand and the keyboard I am typing on is the speed of vibration of the atoms in each. The same is true for the vibration of light, sound, color - my body, your body - we are all exactly the same substance of wave or particle, vibrating at different speeds to present different aspects. The human body vibrates at 271 times faster than middle C on the piano keyboard. The two are exactly the same thing, but one is vibrating faster than the other.

The reason I mention this here, is because if you follow the concept to its logical conclusion, it eliminates death. When the human body changes vibration speed, it just means that the soul changes perspective. All that happens is the human soul begins vibrating faster, so we on this level of vibration can no longer see the individual, anymore than we can hear a dolphin talk or see colors outside the spectrum visible to our eyes' cones and rods. All of those souls who have lived and died in this spacial reality - they are still here, vibrating faster and faster with each transition into another sphere.

Kindling
21st October 2013, 11:58
Shezbeth, your post made me smile :). I'm sure it made Brian smile, too. I miss him everyday. I am so incredibly grateful for all the time I spent with Brian. He was such a true friend, such a truly good and decent man. Thank you Avalon for providing a forum for meeting such an amazing person. Brian I love you and wish you a peaceful journey.

Shezbeth
21st October 2013, 20:34
Yes, Brian is a quintessential and prototypical gentleman.

Con te Partiro - Time to Say Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khznWuH3VTs

johnf
21st October 2013, 21:14
I spent a lot of time with Brian and others on skype over the last 3-4 years.
I was honored to be able to witness him complete some things related to his family of origin
during that time.
He made some peace with things, and reconnected with a sister of his that he hadn't seen much
of for a while.
When he got back from his extended stay in the hospital it seems there was a spiritual checklist.
Completing things with our family of origin are big deals, and he seemed to do that before he died
I think in a way he also said goodbye to many here in his posts before he made his final bow and exit.

For this I am grateful.
Well done Bri!

jf