PDA

View Full Version : "Michio Kaku: Fusion Really Is 20 Years Away" Really?

Hughe
2nd September 2013, 23:50
Michio Kaku said within two decades we will have thermonuclear fusion energy. Really?
Mainstream scientists still believe in gravity driven star models, i.e. star's energy source is thermonuclear fusion. The truth is star's energy sources come from cold fusion or electromagnetic reaction or something else.

To me any energy generating technology that creates extra energy by heat is garbage. Because it's reverse process against nature does. Why fossil energy needs to destroy the Nature every possible way while waste 80% to 85% of stored energy in matter?

As long as we assume the basic assumptions are true as is, we can't move forward beyond the established scientific paradigm. This dangerous collective stupidity humanity has is real threat of our very existence nowadays. Will those university professors ever create Free Energy device? Most of them will have worshiped Issac Newton or Albert Einstein till death.

Garbage, destructive science must be replaced soon for humanity. Reading a book or watch videos about Electric Universe make you think about modern astronomy's TRUTH. I think awakened individuals should study science seriously either conceptual level or profound.

4gRnezJNFro

LivioRazlo
3rd September 2013, 00:56
I feel that a lot of scientists are getting funding from the same corporations which hold the patents to these "free energy" devices. I mean, Nikola Tesla was on to something back in the day, way ahead of his time and I feel this is why Thomas Edison received a lot of the credit for Tesla's inventions and theories. On the subject of fusion, I'm sure it has already been discovered and implemented. It makes me wonder though how much has been discovered that can save and heal humanity that it being hidden from the public. I read somewhere a few days ago that if these utility companies cannot put a meter on it and charge you for it, they won't support it. This selfishness has to stop immediately. How much money is enough? I mean, it's not going anywhere with you when you die, so do something good with it.

apokalypse
3rd September 2013, 10:01
Michio Kaku is dead right, even if Fusion or any other type of Energy is already invented be ready for the public but it will kill by Corporations/Elites...Corporations/Elites will have long period of time how will they make money out of this and get us under control with those kind of technologies.

can't disagree with Mainstream scientist Michio Kaku...Mainstream Logic and Mainstream way of thinking.

Bubu
3rd September 2013, 10:35
Michio Kaku?
I think listening to him is a waste of time. He is an actor not a scientist. In my opinion only.

Shannow
3rd September 2013, 10:52
Listen to any passionate explorer, and his stuff sounds like a script.

Fusion, by heating stuff to impossible levels, then trying to jam it together enough to make the nuclei fuse is completely counterintuitive no matter which way you try to stretch the argument.

Science makes logical sense...

Dissolving acetylene in acetone makes logical sense...

NiMH makes sense as a hydrogen storage medium...

Fusion will be here, but not hot magnet bottles (or H bombs if we want to use it).

The elephant in the room with all of these alternate energies, and especially zero point etc. is that all of the energy that we use ends up as heat. I work at a power station, it's around 40% efficient, 40% comes out as electricity, and 60% as heat. The electricity makes it to your home, where you turn it into heat...

When we crack the fusion/zero point nut, we will have to budget our utilisation of all of this "free" energy to what the globe can radiate back into space. This equation is based on Th^4-Tl^4, meaning that to move this heat, the globe gets hotter...a little bit for the little bit that we are doing, but at some point, regardless of greenhouses etc., perpetual growth in energy consumption WILL heat the marble up.

GlassSteagallfan
3rd September 2013, 18:27
---

Free energy is already here according to Peter Lindemann in this 2001 presentation. In order to 'own' free energy, you must disguise it as something else.

An easy 'free energy' project to build is the Bedini SG - a lead-acid pulse battery charger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmf10hggUm4

sheme
3rd September 2013, 18:34
Michio Kaku- he makes me feel uneasy- I don't know why- 'desparate' is the word that comes to mind. I am sure he is doing the very best he can, just like the rest of us.