PDA

View Full Version : Problem Between Wordpress and Abovetopsecret, Blogger Caught in Crossfire

Tesla_WTC_Solution
3rd September 2013, 00:37
I wanted to repost this thread (was eaten during the forum reset the other night lol) and tell you guys something scary.

You need to be careful on "other forums" (sites like this one but not as nice) when you are posting original material and links to personal websites/blogs/your news stories/ideas.

Last year I was a member of Abovetopsecret under the name "KhufuKeplerTriangle". I posted mostly about science and the middle east. Unfortunately when I posted a link to a personal website, Abovetopsecret decided to ban me from their forum.

But instead of stopping there, Abovetopsecret went the extra evil mile and sent Wordpress a legalese email claiming that my articles on Nicola Tesla and the jesse ventura show last year had somehow stolen from ATS content.

They pretty much took ownership of my material and had my entire blog removed from the internet by Wordpress. I don't know how they convinced Wordpress to ban a paying customer with a two-year-old blog, but they DID. And on top of that it took me about half a year to get an answer from Wordpress regarding why that article and not the others was offensive.

The article dealt with my belief at the time (Feb 2012) that the WTC site had possibly been hit by a Tesla-type radio wave weapon, what I called a "Helical wave transmitter", shown by the scientist John Hutchison to be able to bend iron and steel without causing it to melt.

It's a pretty big deal, not just that ATS tried to steal my story, but that they successfully persuaded/forced Wordpress to take my WHOLE DIARY/BLOG offline instead of just taking down the latest article.

That article was one of my most popular -- and I felt at the time that the Jesse Ventura show had maybe ripped me off, or another similar journalist, by running that episode about Tesla waves knocking down WTC.

Judy Wood and people like Hutchison and even me were talking about it years before it was on TV or on ATS.

Be careful giving anything you value to those ATS people, and be careful on sites like Prisonplanet too -- I've had a similar experience there with theft and sabotage and don't recommend it to anyone.

I love avalon and totally understand why you guys get targeted by 2nd rate thieves and hackers.

It's because you stand a head above the rest and that puts a big target on that head.

Former Aliases:

flaming_red_pill
pdf_muncher
global_fiefdom
nuclearnuttery
khufukeplertriangle

Prodigal Son
3rd September 2013, 01:19
Hi Tesla

It's no secret that ATS is a CIA-controlled disinfo website, filled with trolls and shills (they HATE those words!)... and many of the moderators are admitted Freemasons who spend ALL DAY EVERY DAY online defending Masons and Government corruption. I have had the pleasure of being banned from there twice :)

They have a lot of muscle power to intimidate sites like wordpress because of who is behind them.

Just google "abovetopsecret disinformation" and you'll see what I'm talking about. They are NASTY folks who are very adept at getting under the skin of sincere folks seeking the truth. It is a complete waste of time and energy.... and keep on spreading the word about their disgusting tactics :)

Bill Ryan
3rd September 2013, 02:08
Hi Tesla

It's no secret that ATS is a CIA-controlled disinfo website, filled with trolls and shills (they HATE those words!)... and many of the moderators are admitted Freemasons who spend ALL DAY EVERY DAY online defending Masons and Government corruption. I have had the pleasure of being banned from there twice :)

They have a lot of muscle power to intimidate sites like wordpress because of who is behind them.

Just google "abovetopsecret disinformation" and you'll see what I'm talking about. They are NASTY folks who are very adept at getting under the skin of sincere folks seeking the truth. It is a complete waste of time and energy.... and keep on spreading the word about their disgusting tactics :)

This is correct. I'm banned there, too.

ATS is definitely a CIA operation. And fundamentally, they are skeptics and debunkers... co-owner Bill Irvine's username is Skeptic Overlord, and his partner Mark 'Springer' Allin's wife, Melissa (username ValHall), works for Halliburton -- and is quite a nasty piece of work. Go figure.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
3rd September 2013, 06:45
My spouse just said of ATS, "if you build it, they will come!"

LOL :)

I am very sorry (yet laughing my ass off) about what happened to you guys there.

I didn't like their white on black forum style either -- was like being under a lamp in a dark room. @@

p.s. cheney and his friends made sure the HB and KBR boys got the good malaria pills and not the poison ones LOL -- i can believe anyone who works there long enough starts turning into Darth Vader.

watchZEITGEISTnow
3rd September 2013, 12:02
Well i have nooooo idea why i was banned there ... *sarcasm* :eyebrows:

Roisin
3rd September 2013, 12:46
From what I know, everything that Bill and the others here are saying about ATS is true. Fortunately though, that forum is just a mere shadow of what it once was and I look forward to the day when it finally closes down. :cool:

happyuk
7th September 2013, 19:16
From what I know, everything that Bill and the others here are saying about ATS is true. Fortunately though, that forum is just a mere shadow of what it once was and I look forward to the day when it finally closes down. :cool:

I agree. CIA influence aside, this site with its constant Obama this and Putin that has become just plain dull.

Dorjezigzag
7th September 2013, 21:25
Interesting,

I've never posted there or been a member and sometimes I have clicked a link or a search location that goes to that site and it comes up that I have been banned on that site, when ever I go there

By the sounds of things probably just as well

mojo
7th September 2013, 21:32
some of their members were not very nice about my research... go figure...but I got thicker skin as a result...;)

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th September 2013, 04:07
I had that happen to me at prisonplanet, mojo -- there was a particular moderator who liked making fun of people,
but what he really liked to do was change people's posts.

When it came time to change mine, he opted to simply delete them instead and deny password access to the account --
so it looks like the account is active but it actually has no owner.

There was another more annoying mod there, but it turns out he wasn't quite as evil as the quieter one.
The one I'm talking about actually derailed and deleted a thread that many people were reading and commenting in,
something about CERN.

@_@

people can't be right all of the time, but at least we should have some dignity in our re-education...