PDA

View Full Version : Is the mid-west getting ready to rock and roll?

Mandala
3rd September 2013, 04:15
I am starting to get the feeling that New Madrid may be getting stirred up. I hear from a friend in Texas and she was surprised to have an earthquake.

Later, I saw an unknown man speaking about the same thing on YouTube.

HNoeGaAh6ok[/YOUTUBE]

LivioRazlo
3rd September 2013, 04:39
http://www.sott.net/image/image/s3/61169/full/NUCLEAR_MADRID.jpg

I am from Indiana and I certainly hope that nothing happens to the New Madrid fault line. I know that in the past 5 years we have had some small earthquakes, usually in the 2.0 to 3.0 Richter scale area, but I never felt them. In any case, this would be a very bad thing for the Midwest and a earthquake of catastrophic proportions could just be waiting right around the corner. Wikipedia states that the last time a major event occurred on the New Madrid fault line, it was back in 1811.

avid
3rd September 2013, 10:13
Toyvr0XzlOI

Dutchsinse has looked at the co-ordinates for the earthquake.
Next to fracking well. Hmmmm.....

He also talks about the New Madrid fault line, and gives great descriptions of the various earthquakes in the region.

conk
3rd September 2013, 17:50
With the Gulf Coast sinking perhaps (sink holes, methane gas, etc.), there would be little resistance to the Great Lakes flowing all the way down just as Edgar Cayce envisioned.

Sierra
3rd September 2013, 17:54
http://www.sott.net/image/image/s3/61169/full/NUCLEAR_MADRID.jpg

I am from Indiana and I certainly hope that nothing happens to the New Madrid fault line. I know that in the past 5 years we have had some small earthquakes, usually in the 2.0 to 3.0 Richter scale area, but I never felt them. In any case, this would be a very bad thing for the Midwest and a earthquake of catastrophic proportions could just be waiting right around the corner. Wikipedia states that the last time a major event occurred on the New Madrid fault line, it was back in 1811.

The map shows a lot of nuclear plants will be underwater ... <facepalm>

Mark
3rd September 2013, 17:57
The Texas earthquake probably was fracking. There are no serious fault lines over there in East Texas. I live on one here in Central Texas, the Balcones fault line. 15 minute walk away. If something was happening at the tectonic level, in Texas, we would feel it here first.

Bob
3rd September 2013, 19:43
Is the mid-west getting ready to rock and roll?
I am starting to get the feeling that New Madrid may be getting stirred up. I hear from a friend in Texas and she was surprised to have an earthquake.

Hi Mandala

There is a particular type of cloud that tends to appear over active stressed out faults, which can be seen visually. I will upload some pix to my album of those types of cloud patterns. It generally looks like a big cumulus cloud turned very wrong.. Lots of folks have seen the whispies in the very high cirrus clouds.. the stress clouds tend to form low, below the cold air, and develop geometry in them that matches the stress pattern from the earth below. As folks have reported earthquake "lights" charged particles that appear over earthquake and active fault areas, the clouds if one takes a look will notice that the effect extends far above earthquake light ground levels.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=783&attachmentid=22638
Image URL: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=783&attachmentid=22638

Bob

Mandala
3rd September 2013, 23:58
I have heard about those clouds. Thanks for the thread that talks about it.

ghostrider
4th September 2013, 01:51
something is affecting the plates under the ocean , it could affect everywhere, when they are that deep and water is pushing down on them ...

Bob
4th September 2013, 17:26
I have heard about those clouds. Thanks for the thread that talks about it.

Hia, if these clouds start appearing and staying, most likely there is some activity happening in the earth. Agreed with Ghostrider too, this can happen under the ocean anywhere. I've seen it accurate about a week before a problem happens, pbly like volcanic eruptions could be predicted, but I haven't looked into that yet. Bob