PDA

View Full Version : This is the Star Child Channel ... everyone is welcome.

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 16:47
HERE ARE THE RULES TO THIS CHANNEL.

NO EVALUATIONS OF OTHER PEOPLES EXPERIENCES AND/OR REVELATIONS.
NO INVALIDATIONS OF OTHER PEOPLES INFORMATION OF ANY KIND.

You are allowed to contribute to the flow and energy and thoughts to someone elses post

Example: A psychiatrist use dianetics on one of his patients and cured him. LRH asked him how the patient was doing. The psychiatrist said, "well he is crazy."
LRH said, "what did you do?"
the psychiatrists said, "oh I told him what was wrong with him and why all these things happened"

He evaluated for the patient and the patient went back into his insanity.

EACH person on this channel can tell their thoughts, ideas, anything that is positive towards the healing of this planet.

The only way it can be done is to allow Each other person to say what he/she wants to say and don't evaluate for them or invalidate them with YOUR OWN THINK.

Only he/she KNOWS what he/she is LOOKING AT and HE/SHE MUST GET HIS/HER OWN REALIZATIONS then HE/SHE will be able to open up and activate what he/she is looking at and be able to get the DATA HE/SHE IS LOOKING AT.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT FOR HIM/HER

jim

If anyone one violates these rules I will ask the mods to remove your posts and not allow you back to this thread. I'm sure you can see why it must be this way. we have a planet to heal. WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE JUST COMING HERE TO ARGUE WITH THINGS WE SAY. A LOT OF STAR SEEDS DON'T POST BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OTHERS WILL TEAR THEM APART . we are powerful people but we are gentle people too.

Mark
3rd September 2013, 17:34
Hi Jimini,

I have a conundrum. I do not generally refer to myself as a star-seed because I feel like I have incarnated on this planet, Terra, many, many times and have been here ever since humanoid consciousness has inhabited this planet. And yet, there is this:

There is this extraterrestrial entity I also am. It is not a past life, it is current.

He is someone in the Sirius star system, I haven't taken the time yet to figure out which planet.

His alignments are ancient, he also is very old, his wife is on some sort of a council but he is an entity that I can only relate to a spider in his actions. He does not look like a spider. He is short, blue, with flowing white hair. He lives in a crystalline and alabaster home/complex built into the side of a mountain and from that location, he controls many things. He is alone there. No one else close. He is like a monk in his demeanor.

When I see him, there are thousands of filaments extending from him and threading into many other entities, situations. He seems to control or decide between potentialities somehow. He may be some sort of a priest or leader, but neither of those terms fits the reality. There is more to it.

I get the impression that he is Clear. His demeanor is dispassionate and this has caused problems in his interaction with others at a planetary and beyond level, because his decisions and actions are not scaleable between good and evil, he does what must be done in order to manifest some as-yet-inscrutable purpose. His presence is multidimensional and he is, in microcosm, an expression of macrocosmic, higher D collectives, individualized and anthropomorphized into expressions that we might call gods or goddesses. I use these terms in reference to non-physical entities, not alien genetic engineers.

The connection that I seem to experience as a version of him is similar, yet on a less-invasive basis.

I wonder if this is, indeed, a concurrent incarnation as it feels to be, or is it something else?

chocolate
3rd September 2013, 18:19
To be honest, jim, I got really tired of people with eyes that are blind and hearts that are empty, all of them staring zombified in the TVs and big posters, dreaming of iphones, big houses, expensive vacations and false glamorous relationships to make them feel special. I truly am. I just want to go home and this to become a memory from a dream.

Either I am really tired or it is truly hopeless.

CD7
3rd September 2013, 18:29
Welp I don't consider myself any title (starseed) of any sort until he/she shows me :)

Nothing to relate at the moment, however, one ever knows when another's post may jar something that im pulled to share ! The thread set up is good! Sincerely, you never know what may grow when All are allowed to thrive without fear of judgment from THEIR expression/perspective

Sunny-side-up
3rd September 2013, 18:48
Great post section jiminii, I'm sure it will all roll!
Looking forward to Rahkyt reply from you and all other posts as they form!

Ernie Nemeth
3rd September 2013, 19:28
Must have tapped into your thoughts as I am just writing a poem on starseeds, started last nite. Thanks Jim.

Jake
3rd September 2013, 19:50
Hi Jimini,

I have a conundrum. I do not generally refer to myself as a star-seed because I feel like I have incarnated on this planet, Terra, many, many times and have been here ever since humanoid consciousness has inhabited this planet. And yet, there is this:

There is this extraterrestrial entity I also am. It is not a past life, it is current.

He is someone in the Sirius star system, I haven't taken the time yet to figure out which planet.

His alignments are ancient, he also is very old, his wife is on some sort of a council but he is an entity that I can only relate to a spider in his actions. He does not look like a spider. He is short, blue, with flowing white hair. He lives in a crystalline and alabaster home/complex built into the side of a mountain and from that location, he controls many things. He is alone there. No one else close. He is like a monk in his demeanor.

When I see him, there are thousands of filaments extending from him and threading into many other entities, situations. He seems to control or decide between potentialities somehow. He may be some sort of a priest or leader, but neither of those terms fits the reality. There is more to it.

I get the impression that he is Clear. His demeanor is dispassionate and this has caused problems in his interaction with others at a planetary and beyond level, because his decisions and actions are not scaleable between good and evil, he does what must be done in order to manifest some as-yet-inscrutable purpose. His presence is multidimensional and he is, in microcosm, an expression of macrocosmic, higher D collectives, individualized and anthropomorphized into expressions that we might call gods or goddesses. I use these terms in reference to non-physical entities, not alien genetic engineers.

The connection that I seem to experience as a version of him is similar, yet on a less-invasive basis.

I wonder if this is, indeed, a concurrent incarnation as it feels to be, or is it something else?

Wonderful post!! We can say 'Starseed', for lack of a better word. We have yet to uncover the language we need to begin a truly valid discussion on what it is that is happening. Yet, we are pushing through!! :) I am incarnated NOW, and I am human. I have always supposed that everyone has a 'point of origin' that has nothing to do with being 'human'. The human biological form is very young, comparatively, so it has always made sense to me that we are ALL 'starseeds'. The concept of a NEW soul, or a 'soul' with zero incarnational experience, yet are not NEW at all,,, becomes part of this group too. Perhaps their first incarnation into the physical is human,,, that does not mean that this 'soul' is Human. Yet 'starseed' carries a feeling of having different incarnational/past life experiences as a physical being from another planet, but it is definitely not limited to anything.

I have always known that I am not 'from' here. But I have (limited) past life memories of a life right here on earth. My personal Astral experiences have proven to be priceless, when it comes to seeking validation for myself , and my experience in this physical world. Yet they also show that THIS life is not the only one!!!

In my opinion, to say 'starseed', does not tell the whole story. But it is a good start. Probably the best word that we have, so far.

Thx, Jim, for this special place..

Jake.

skippy
3rd September 2013, 20:00
so it has always made sense to me that we are ALL 'starseeds'.

This makes sense. Everything in this infinite universe is starseed. We're all part of the whole, carrying the same universal fingerprint so to speak. We're all part of the Infinite One, the All there is. Basically, we're one and the same. The universe is me..

http://i0.wp.com/geekisawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/We-Are-Made-Of-Star-Stuff-Carl-Sagan.jpg?resize=410%2C610

Spiral of Light
3rd September 2013, 20:57
In my opinion, to say 'starseed', does not tell the whole story. But it is a good start. Probably the best word that we have, so far.

Jake.

Thanks from me, too, Jim. It's a great subject.

Referring to Jake's comment that the term 'star seed' might not give the entire picture or point of reference: Do you mean by 'star seed' one who has come to this 3D experience from elsewhere with no previous 3D experience or karma?

I am another one who has always known that I am not from here. I know that I was originally a 'star seed' (or Wanderer?) and have been caught up in the karmic cycle through many lifetimes.

I guess my questions are: Does this karmic recycling create a different type of Star Seed? Can one in this position still be considered a Star Seed?

karelia
3rd September 2013, 21:32
I don't know if I'm a star seed because the term is both loaded and new-age corrupted. That's fine with me because I tend to be uncomfortable with labels anyway. It's alien to me. :P

I do know that I am not from here, that I am a Peace Bringer, and that I have prepared in great detail as well as with great intensity for this mission. I know of three previous lives spent here on earth over the span of some 2000 years, and each one was connected with this mission.

A few weeks back, I suddenly KNEW that the time is Now. This is the moment we've all been anticipating, we've all been trained for. I received almost instant confirmation all around, and I don't know if you can imagine the relief that overcame me. I'm not alone in this, we are a team, and we aren't doing this sort of work for the first time.

I am looking forward to the future on Earth because for many of us, things will be a 180-degree turn: Up until now, we were the ones feeling out of place in all sorts of directions, but as things are changing, we will be the ones who will be very much at home in this place of high ethics where truth is more important than material status. Ah, the excitement! It truly makes me get up and dance.

Wind
3rd September 2013, 22:06
The Law of One talks about wanderers.

Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Questioner: [Inaudible] thought. Do many of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

I've always felt unfamiliar here, but I was surprised when I found out that I have been here for a very, very long time. I guess that explains why I'm so interested in the true history of mankind. I'm not sure if I have had lives in other places while I have been incarnating to this planet, but I just have always have had this deep feeling of alienation. I appreciate the beautiness of nature and animals, but all those things are buried in the noise most of the time in a big city like this. Also I have have always a deep sense of purpose and I've always wanted to know that who and what am I and... Why here and why now.

I'm still not quite sure that who I am even though I realize that I'm part of God like we all are, but I just feel that I've been around for a long time. I wish to bring peace and harmony to this world, but quite often the density of this place is too much to bear. At the same time this world seems like both heaven and hell. They say that this is a tough school and it seems so. Maybe too tough for some, but for some reason we chose to incarnate here. Likeminded people give me a lot of consolation. It seems that there is something very special about this time and we have a mission to fulfill. Everything happens for a reason.

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 22:50
Hi Jimini,

this is interesting. I wonder if someone could have more than one entity operating in them. without evaluating there are other possibilities like other timelines created from the same spirit being .. maybe you could look at that and tell me what you think. It would be interesting to find out how this whole game is being played out. wouldn't it?

jim

seehas
3rd September 2013, 23:04
I've always felt unfamiliar here, but I was surprised when I found out that I have been here for a very, very long time. I guess that explains why I'm so interested in the true history of mankind. I'm not sure if I have had lives in other places while I have been incarnating to this planet, but I just have always have had this deep feeling of alienation. I appreciate the beautiness of nature and animals, but all those things are buried in the noise most of the time in a big city like this. Also I have have always a deep sense of purpose and I've always wanted to know that who and what am I and... Why here and why now.

I'm still not quite sure that who I am even though I realize that I'm part of God like we all are, but I just feel that I've been around for a long time. I wish to bring peace and harmony to this world, but quite often the density of this place is too much to bear. At the same time this world seems like both heaven and hell. They say that this is a tough school and it seems so. Maybe too tough for some, but for some reason we chose to incarnate here. Likeminded people give me a lot of consolation. It seems that there is something very special about this time and we have a mission to fulfill. Everything happens for a reason.

wow wind, that could be my text i totaly feel what you are writing about i do feel the same and i also know that my incarnations go back over 2000 years on this planet and my origin is not from here, we as volunteers are here because we can make a difference to this world.

for myself i just started to see many of this and im planing on totaly changing my worksituation in the next year, there is a feeling inside myself that i need to do a work that is service to others.

yet i dont know what work it will be, but im looking out for signs and hints everyday.

seehas
3rd September 2013, 23:10
Hi Jimini,

this is interesting. I wonder if someone could have more than one entity operating in them. without evaluating there are other possibilities like other timelines created from the same spirit being .. maybe you could look at that and tell me what you think. It would be interesting to find out how this whole game is being played out. wouldn't it?

jim

im also curious about this since i felt alienated my whole life but i was told to be on earth for quite a while - after that many incarnations it should not feel that alienated anymore? is it like we return back home somehow when we sleep to regain the power we need? or are there incarnations that take place in between the time on earth?

i bet dolores o cannon could answer that question :)

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 23:20

Jake.

Thanks from me, too, Jim. It's a great subject.

Referring to Jake's comment that the term 'star seed' might not give the entire picture or point of reference: Do you mean by 'star seed' one who has come to this 3D experience from elsewhere with no previous 3D experience or karma?

I am another one who has always known that I am not from here. I know that I was originally a 'star seed' (or Wanderer?) and have been caught up in the karmic cycle through many lifetimes.

I guess my questions are: Does this karmic recycling create a different type of Star Seed? Can one in this position still be considered a Star Seed?

the way I see it is possibly multidimensional. If we are doing a rerun of this period of Time It only makes sense we have another body in the future too. Whether we created one to be sent back to this time or not, this I haven't figured out since I don't have other people's experience to tell me this but I hope this sight can get others to look and see what might be there.

So here are some possibilities. the creation of a new spirit (which since the spirit is in the static it would have to be a new viewpoint created to extend itself into the physical universe so it can operate here), from the future like me. We also have other bodies we are operating.

I found that Goutama Siddhartha is still on the planet in some other body. he must have gone up to the stars and then had all that data evaluated then returned on a new mission I don't know but I can spot him in this period of time. He is either operating in a body or in the spirit. Haven't figured that out. He is one of my timelines.

LRH is not here. He went back to the future. I heard that Free zone in Los ANgeles was doing some project to try to locate him.

The rest of my bodies are (I like star child better than star seed) something like a million created to come back to this time to raise the vibration. They are scattered all over the planet.

then there are still those timelines that have been operating on ships and other planets here. Now if we are doing a rerun of this time period. I have had thoughts like this.

since any part of this creation is a creation of time space (with particles in the space), time, space, time, space. All those creations are still here and that is why we can move from a future creation in time to this creation in time to an earlier creation in time.

But I also thought that since we are coming to this period of time that it is possible the other entities that are operating other bodies did not come here to this time. But since they have created their body and occupied it from that previous run of this time then because we are coming back to fix it, then at least a part of them from the future is handling the communications we are recreating in this time.

there is so many possibilities that I have no way to sort it out unless others can look and see what the other possibilities are.

so the game is on. Let's open up this knowingness

jim

Mark
3rd September 2013, 23:25

It would indeed.

I do have access to other streams of incarnation, primarily one other, which is not current, but a past-life on a dark, crystalline planet covered with obsidian, glass-like rocky protrusions, with a reddish--purple sky and a distant sun. This is dfferent, though.

As I said, I do not call myself a Star-seed, nor do I claim channeling abilities. And yet ... I am able to access other forms of communication that are extra-planetary and also planetary, with individuals in civilizations that are not generally known in the current New Age movement. Civilizations, one in particular, that have given me information related to now-current, then-future Terran happenings that did indeed come to pass. But that is an aside.

To the point, this particular entity out in the Sirius system, does seem to be me also. I say that because, if I choose to, I can access him. Thoughts, current happenings, history. I have had these 'insights' corroborated by events, most often, through interactions with other individuals connected to other groups.

I have not shared this information or ability with the public prior to this day and this thread. For obvious reasons.

I do not care what people think of me, but, even for me, this is a bit 'out there'. :)

In regards to your suggestion about timelines created from the same spirit being, I think there is something there. I take this understanding from my own about soul-groups, names-of-god and how exactly higher-D entities are comprised and, how we are comprised. Each of our bodies are made up of individual molecules and cells which have individuated consciousness. Each lives, each dies, each has free will and makes decisions. Within our bodies there are also collectives that possess their own history and consciousness, like the Mitochondria, like the stomach bacterium that acts as a second brain, and other similar types of consciousness. The Hermeticists say, As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without, so it makes sense to me that higher-D beings are in some way comprised of many lower-D beings that each are individually conscious, just as we are, as just as animals and insects comprise group-souls according to species.

I've read you mention previously about having numerous bodies here on earth, also that you have aspects of a Maitreya consciousness and also that of Hubbard, who may have also been an expression of that Maitreya consciousness. So it strikes me that if this is possible here on Earth, why should it not also be possible in an extra-planetary sense as well?

In regards to the timelines, I have had the understanding that timelines have been collapsing and that we are currently on the primary or main timeline. In others, there have been wins by the Cabal, but that those timelines are now only potentialities with no material connection to this, primary timeline. Someone can correct me if I am wrong please. I admit my understanding of timeline progression is limited, due to the many different interpretations and explanations I've read, as opposed to what I know experientially. If I had to go purely on my own Knowing, I would say that our collective choice-points determine what manifests and what doesn't. As the collective makes the choices that shift the world irrevocably into a new direction, this becomes the direction of the primary timeline. So if I apply the same Hermetic Principles of Mentalism and Correspondence, the holographic that we inhabit is a fractal agglomeration of higher-D realities, co-created and yet experienced through the lens of individuated consciousness. We each have a hand, and yet we do not control the entire imagery, individually. Unless we reach the stage of Clear, or near-Clear. Here I'm thinking of your comments in regards to Buddhism and other traditions.

If that is so, then our flights of imagination, masking the alternate or concurrent realities that some can access, are experiences of far-sight, remotive-viewing, connecting us to other parts of the hologram with which we hold an exact resonance to, with which we have interacted previously according to the 'spooky action at a distance' requirements of quantum entanglement and communication. In that understanding, what I have seen, am able to connect to, is just as real as what I am experiencing here and now in this body I call mine here on Terra.

white wizard
3rd September 2013, 23:32
I fall into the broad definition of a star seed, but a wanderer would be a little better at
describing me. Been here for 30,000+ years studying ethics, morals and science. I have
no home planet, galaxy or dimension. I travel freely throughout the universe, because
of my soul journey requires me to visit multiple ranges of consciousness for study.

My ultimate goal here is to help others in the universe create, and understand new forms
of the idea of ethics and morals. I'm working with three other people on the planet
very closely, but i am not given information on who they are. We are all sending a real
time feed of our interpretation ethics to higher collectives for processing.

I came here basically alone but i do incarnate with random soul groups that will assist
me best in my studies. This is my last incarnation, but ive been here longer then
most so i am sure my soul could use a new place of study.

jiminii
3rd September 2013, 23:43

It would indeed.

I do have access to other streams of incarnation, primarily one other, which is not current, but a past-life on a dark, crystalline planet covered with obsidian, glass-like rocky protrusions, with a reddish--purple sky and a distant sun. This is dfferent, though.

As I said, I do not call myself a Star-seed, nor do I claim channeling abilities. And yet ... I am able to access other forms of communication that are extra-planetary and also planetary, with individuals in civilizations that are not generally known in the current New Age movement. Civilizations, one in particular, that have given me information related to now-current, then-future Terran happenings that did indeed come to pass. But that is an aside.

To the point, this particular entity out in the Sirius system, does seem to be me also. I say that because, if I choose to, I can access him. Thoughts, current happenings, history. I have had these 'insights' corroborated by events, most often, through interactions with other individuals connected to other groups.

I have not shared this information or ability with the public prior to this day and this thread. For obvious reasons.

I do not care what people think of me, but, even for me, this is a bit 'out there'. :)

In regards to your suggestion about timelines created from the same spirit being, I think there is something there. I take this understanding from my own about soul-groups, names-of-god and how exactly higher-D entities are comprised and, how we are comprised. Each of our bodies are made up of individual molecules and cells which have individuated consciousness. Each lives, each dies, each has free will and makes decisions. Within our bodies there are also collectives that possess their own history and consciousness, like the Mitochondria, like the stomach bacterium that acts as a second brain, and other similar types of consciousness. The Hermeticists say, As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without, so it makes sense to me that higher-D beings are in some way comprised of many lower-D beings that each are individually conscious, just as we are, as just as animals and insects comprise group-souls according to species.

I've read you mention previously about having numerous bodies here on earth, also that you have aspects of a Maitreya consciousness and also that of Hubbard, who may have also been an expression of that Maitreya consciousness. So it strikes me that if this is possible here on Earth, why should it not also be possible in an extra-planetary sense as well?

In regards to the timelines, I have had the understanding that timelines have been collapsing and that we are currently on the primary or main timeline. In others, there have been wins by the Cabal, but that those timelines are now only potentialities with no material connection to this, primary timeline. Someone can correct me if I am wrong please. I admit my understanding of timeline progression is limited, due to the many different interpretations and explanations I've read, as opposed to what I know experientially. If I had to go purely on my own Knowing, I would say that our collective choice-points determine what manifests and what doesn't. As the collective makes the choices that shift the world irrevocably into a new direction, this becomes the direction of the primary timeline. So if I apply the same Hermetic Principles of Mentalism and Correspondence, the holographic that we inhabit is a fractal agglomeration of higher-D realities, co-created and yet experienced through the lens of individuated consciousness. We each have a hand, and yet we do not control the entire imagery, individually. Unless we reach the stage of Clear, or near-Clear. Here I'm thinking of your comments in regards to Buddhism and other traditions.

If that is so, then our flights of imagination, masking the alternate or concurrent realities that some can access, are experiences of far-sight, remotive-viewing, connecting us to other parts of the hologram with which we hold an exact resonance to, with which we have interacted previously according to the 'spooky action at a distance' requirements of quantum entanglement and communication. In that understanding, what I have seen, am able to connect to, is just as real as what I am experiencing here and now in this body I call mine here on Terra.

I am having a blow down ..(yawning like crazy again) I just looked, Gautama Siddhartha as a viewpoint is not on this planet. His GE is still on the planet being occupied by some other spirit . and you are right ... the timelines are collapsing leaving those that are most important still holding some position in space that needs to be held for the time being

thanks

jim

Justintime
4th September 2013, 00:07
Thanks for the thread topic and I really appreciate the opportunity to share, whatever's going through my mind. I don't know if I'm a star seed or if this is my first incarnation here or what, but I do know I've always thought earth to be very strange. Starting with the birth process, yikes:confused:

My four year old son wants a baby brother or sister and I was trying to explain to him that me and mommy would have to make one and that it takes time. He was under he impression that we could just go to the store and buy one. ;) then I went on to tell him we have to grow one in mommy's belly and he looked at me like I had three heads.

Anyways, another odd thing about this place is the whole eating to survive thing that everything here does. Even if there was world peace, plenty of food for everyone and people didn't produce so much waste, life would still be disturbing because we do have to eat each other to live. That's always felt "alien" to me.

I do wish I could feel more connected to everything here, like everything was apart of me and I was apart of it and we all worked for the spiritual progress of everything else here. That we were all passionately rooting for each other to graduate here and move on to a more sane school. And I wish that passion was a deep spiritual thirst we all shared and we could feel that service to others is service to self. Sometimes I do feel that though and it's something I've been meditating on.

Rahkyt- don't know if your familiar with the works of Philip K Dick, but he strongly believed that he was two different people living thousands of years apart, the other version of himself lived during Roman times during the 1st century CE. And Phil could speak fluently in Latin or Ancient Greek, I forget which even though he never learned the languages, he attributed it to this other version of himself. He also could recite verses from classical texts he never read again he attributed to his other self. Lastly he dreamed scenes straight out of 1st century CE Rome. I would recommend VALIS or The Transmigration of Timothy Archer if you ever have time to read his works.

I've always thought it was possible for the soul to be many places at once, even in the here and now, what better way to maximize our learning.

jiminii
4th September 2013, 00:58
well the art of communication is this. If you don't do 2 things, one is to evaluate for another and 2 don't invalidate them or their information it will be humane.

the art is to allow the other person his viewpoint while weaving your viewpoint into his. It is like maybe you have conflicting viewpoints. So you acknowledge his viewpoint and look at his ideas while weaving them into you what your ideas are. If you do this without evaluating and invalidating him then both can get their ideas expressed.
If you evaluate or invalidate their data then it will ARC break them (arc break is a break in communication, affinity, or reality). When you ARC break someone he will be unwilling to look at your data or listen to your communication.

so the art is to be able to allow the other to his viewpoint while you weave it into what you want to say to him and then weave it back into what he wants to say.

In this thread we don't need to do that. We can each just say what we want to say from our own reality. This way we don't really have to agree or not to someone else's THINK ... we can keep on our own train of thought to allow to find where it will go.

jim

ghostrider
4th September 2013, 00:58
the beauty of creating reality ... as a man thinketh, in his heart ... so . is . HE ...

Ernie Nemeth
4th September 2013, 01:08
About time: it seems everything happens at once as we always feared it might. This is the law of infinity. If time did not happen all at once it would spread out through an infinite set of finite points. If that were fact then infinity could not be reached. Like if a clock began counting right now and did not stop until infinity. What number would it record as infinity?? It wouldn't, of course, it would just keep counting and counting and counting forever.
Isn't that what we observe? Isn't that our "finite" universe, that might be infinite, we just don't really know?

We have it inverted, since what we do not understand we project - and since we don't understand much, much is projected. The universe is infinite, and so is time, which means there is no time at all. It is stacked and layered and interwoven, but there is one theme throughout. One thought, one mind, one time, one reality.

It is very hard to explain. Like there are moments when the ancestors line up behind me, like this is a moment of great import to all, a moment each shared, each experienced, and in some ways still are. Time at best is fluid, thus the idea of different currents, and eddies - timelines. But these things only describe a gestalt using the symbols from another gestalt, to try and explain the unexplainable to the uninitiated.

The Source moves in gestalts, not in episodes. The Mind of Source is the Field. There are no limiting factors because that is truth.

Geeze, srry, locked in poetry mode.

jiminii
4th September 2013, 09:16
what I like about Avalon is I have never been able to say what I want to say to almost anyone until I came here.
In japan if I stood on the balcony of someone's apartment and would start up the wind and the Japanese would acknowledge it.
but if I did something like that in USA, it would literally freak out the person.
In thailand if you say you have an ability they will always have someone come and say, "I am a buddhist and I have the ability to test you."
he puts heat around my head and I tell him what he did and he says to everyone, "he has the ability."
When I realized I could no longer go back to COS, (church of Scientology), I just decided it was better to live in countries that are more familiar with the spirit and are not afraid of it. It is safer for me here.

but coming to avalon is almost like a miracle. It happened after a class 12 dated down to the 1/16 second when I entered this body. This is the first real thing that happened that let me know who I was. and after all the light hit me I got up and found inelia on project avalon and that really hit. Yes I come from source. There is no other way to explain it.

but there were still arbitrary walls between us, me being from COS and Bill being from Free Zone.

more miracles happened with my boss having a stroke, which was amazing I was in Thailand and he was in Maryland and he was having the stroke while I was talking to him on the phone.

here is the thing I found when I came back to meet him in Maryland. He was not the same personality as me. He would say things that was contrary to how I learned it in Scientology. It was as if there was an entirely different being in him. This being wanted to open up all the these free energy devices and he wanted to invent stuff. He was trying to deliver a message to me that was very valuable. he wanted to go back to Los Angeles and go back to business. But his body was somewhat paralyzed from the stroke. It was as if he KNEW the FUTURE and was going to take me there. When we got to Los Angeles he died. too much weight and couldn't breathe. But my friend then took me to the Class 12 auditor to find out about me after he died. Now I have this strange realization that he died while I was talking to him on the phone. And I got the idea that this spirit Metteyya kept him alive until he could get me back to Los Angeles where this auditor could open me up. When he had finished that there was no more reason for him to be here and he just died.

So the dating of my entry to this body and locating my other bodies. But I had to come back to Asia. Something in me told me if I stayed there in Los Angeles with all these people giving their evaluation of me I would not be able to learn the rest of it and there was no place to go if this elenin or planet x came in and shifted the axis.
so back to asia and then Alex colliers future thing.

Now this was the problem I was having with all this data of timelines. I could not see who was the controlling piece of this. If I have all these other timelines who is senior to me?

this thing my Boss gave me "are you a thetan?"
I said, "yes"
he said, "no you're not. A thetan is a viewpoint. you are a spirit."

then it finally came in. Yes there must be a part of me that can control and manage all the other timelines.

so then I had to figure out how I could shift my self to this level above me that was like source and was managing all the other timelines.

So I decided to write the book. But I thought this needs to be out now before the planet x comes around.

I decided to come to avalon again. I told my story of me and bill the first time we met and got into Avalon almost immediately.

Well. then bill spotted I was into data that was not true or right, and I spotted he was right too.

I knew he was some kind of level in Free Zone so he had to be trained on meters and be able to go look at the data somehow.

with a meter a being can get himself out of body and go locate the source of practically anything.

I haven't been trained on the meter yet.

then he said something about the Levels in Free Zone and I spotted I did those kinds of abilities already at COS by actually doing them since no one would be able to believe it if I couldn't show it in reality.

then somehow someone who is upper level 33 contacted me and I was able to tell them the problem I had in being audited. that it didn't feel like a regression. It felt like I went completely out of the physical universe and back in around 750 AD and the go completely out of that time period into a void to come back into this time.

I was told it is a very high OT level called Super Static.

then I went to Ron's Org on their website to see all the levels and I knew I did all of them, but how can I have done them I have never been processed for any upper level stuff, only simple stuff for entry level people.

I said that I think I came from the future and someone came back to tell me "Yes we are doing a rerun of this time period"

Everything I was thinking is known by Ron's Org too. So I found the right place.

You see I have those abilities. I always wondered why I and my thoughts would do stuff and I couldn't find anyone in Scientology who could do stuff like this.

so I really was in my own world. In Scientology it is not unusual for each person to open up different spiritual abilities. Unbelievable stuff like pushing an entire full length Diesel truck and trailer back into it's lane as it was pushing her into the traffic on the lane that had traffic coming the opposite way and could cause a head on collision.

Literally pushing the whole length of the truck and trailer back into it's lane surprising the truck driver as she drives by. These are stories most common in Scientology success stories.

so my stories would be a typical story of something they can do at the upper levels.

BUT. NON OF THEM BELIEVED ANYONE WHO HAD NOT DONE THE UPPER LEVELS WOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT.

And I would NEVER GET AGREEMENT to coming from the Future with levels higher that upper level 40

so this was an arbitrary. They would think someone with some spiritual level of 8 could do it but not someone way down at the bottom.

they know I can do this stuff with the weather so they would just say I am a key'd out upper level.

but now I can see I am in a whole new ballgame. They would NEVER be able to accept that I acquired all these abilities from the future and was sent back to this time.

Even Ron's Org wonders if what I say is true and wonders if it is Ok to share upper level stuff with me. It is not that they don't want to. It is technical. Giving people something that comes from upper levels when they haven't done lower levels can damage the spirit being.

so they just want to have it verified and check if my data is true too.

but My game is opening up NOW. I know where it is all going. I really don't think we will need to have anyone else to activate us. We will automatically activate when the time is right.

So most of the stuff I talked about comes from other tech written by other people. I have the same abilities too. So I am happy that I was able to sort this stuff out on this website.

and I thank you all for helping me.

from here it will only get better and probably beyond your wildest dreams.

some of you think you couldn't possibly be one of those coming from the future. It is probably because of the condition of your body or some other thing.

Let me tell you this. An upper level can turn on symptoms in his body by his thoughts only. To stop this from happening I had to drill Phoenix lectures. I just decided I never get sick, and it happens.

Oh I might get drunk and go out and sing and dance and throw up all I ate but I am not sick. I just put in the wrong chemicals and it will be gone the next day.

Don't think less of yourself because you haven't learned how to do this.

this doesn't tell you whether there is anything right or wrong about you. I have found myself put my body into weird states and then noticed it was me that did it with some thoughts I made and I blow those thoughts and the symptoms are gone.

what do you imagine from a meat body point of view that a god would be like?

from the viewpoint of the body you are in, what would you think the highest level of being or god would be like?

I will tell you this straight. The highest level that you could possibly imagine that A GOD could be WOULD NOT EVEN COME CLOSE

TO WHAT YOU, YOURSELF, REALLY ARE.

so please stop making yourself wrong. You are far greater than anyone let you believe.

I hope this becomes part of you. This way of thinking.

And May the Adventure begin.

jim

Sérénité
4th September 2013, 11:36
Ive no idea where I am from, or where I am going, but I know I am on my way :)

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/21/31/a42131bc0d7402cda1dff01808ad0ccb.jpg

HORIZONS
4th September 2013, 12:30
“So,” she said, “how is it that you keep your human form in this world? Why are you not able to show me your true form?”

Well, first of all, my true form is not comprehensible in this material consciousness. It is not something that the human mind can understand in this dimension. Another reason I am not able to show you my true form in this reality is because I have to stay morphed in this human body to maintain my existence in this dimension. In my natural state I am much different, but I cannot show you that form, for it would be the same dilemma as a person that was wearing a spacesuit could not show you their true form while existing in an outer space condition. Let’s say for example that if you were to go to another planet—another world—with completely different conditions to your natural state you would have to put on a suit of some kind to protect yourself and to give you the ability to survive in the conditions that you found yourself to be in. Likewise, I am presently in another world, in fact another dimension, from my natural state and the only way in which I can survive here is to put on this earth-suit and live a human life like everyone else around me. I cannot open it up and show you who I am as another being—another form—without exposing myself to the environment of this world, this dimension, which would in turn be to my demise. Imagine if one of your astronauts were on a space mission and they were to open up their space suite and expose their true physical self to the environment of where they were visiting. They would be dead in a matter of seconds. Well the same holds true for me. In order for me to materialize here on this planet I had to morph into this human form as my spacesuit so that I might exist here, and I am committed to continue to inhabit this human form until I am resurrected out of here.

“What?”

Yes, it is true, I am a conscious being from another world—another dimension in fact—and I came here to become one of your species, and to experience and observe the dramas of this existence; and to learn and grow in my understanding from these so that I may continue my travels throughout this multi-dimensional universe as an expression of the Infinite Energy of all things. The more I learn, and the more I grow, the more I become aware of that which I am. As I become a greater expression of the Infinite Energy of all things the more I am able to express that energy and the more fulfilled and complete I become as a conscious being. I, the spiritual self, am all that is—as are you—but we do not yet have the awareness of it, therefore our expression of it is miniscule.

“So, who are you?”

I am a sojourner traveling this infinite multi-dimensional universe seeking greater experiences in which to apply my wisdom—gained through many lifetimes of experience, on many levels of existence—so that I may emerge into a greater awareness of my true nature—my true Self.

“But how do you know this about yourself, and how am I supposed to believe you?”

It does not matter what you believe about me. The main focus is what you believe—know—about you. In actually, you cannot believe/know something about someone else, on a deep spiritual level, that you do not believe/know about yourself. Blind faith about spiritual identity will accomplish nothing positive on a quantum scale. But true knowingness through awareness, accompanied with experience, will accomplish infinite possibilities on many levels of existence. The reason I know this about myself is through the experiences I have had, and the awareness gained from these. The more awareness you acquire the more wisdom you will display through, and in, your daily life. Eventually you will be able to look within yourself and see the wisdom that you need for the questions you have formulated in your life. Soon you will follow this inner wisdom and you will become a more balanced and peaceful individual. Infinite individual expression of Beingness is the journey we are all on. The more we learn, the more we grow, and the more we become that expression. As I become aware of this inner truth about me I can then apply this knowledge—about me—towards you. Then I can see you as whom you really are and thereby give you your freedom. When you experience this freedom you will be free—free to be the expressive infinite creative individual that you are. One of the wonderful benefits to this process is: the more freedom I can give you, and all others with whom I become aware of, the more freedom I have and experience in my own existence. The reason being, in spiritual reality—which is infinite multi-dimensionality—what you give out is what you receive. If I then condemn you for some reason I have, I am then condemned by my own condemnation of you. It boomerangs right back at me. My judgment of you is my judgment of me. This is a spiritual principle throughout all dimensions. This is why it is so important to know and understand who we are in our spiritual identity. Because in the knowing of my true self I can then know you in your true selfness, and this then comes back around to me in positive energy as a greater awareness of who I am, then the compound interest to this principle is my freedom from this worlds limitations; and the belief in limitation is one of the great hindrances of this material existence. When we can only see others and our circumstances from the limited human perspective, with the blinders that have been placed upon our eyes in this stage of consciousness, we see through a glass darkly; but when we begin to see with the limitlessness of spiritual vision, we can then see the true spiritual condition and freedom of all things. Thereby we are able to bestow this freedom to all whom we meet, and upon all conditions we may find ourselves in. A vision unlimited from the concepts of dense consciousness is the heritage of all conscious beings.

“What exactly is the reason you are here?”

I am here in this dimension, living a human life on this planet—as a human—so that I will learn and spiritually grow into a greater awareness of my true identity. This physical human self that I am expressing here is the least important part of me, but I need my humanity so that I can be here and have the experiences that I am having. [The majority of the people in this world have just the opposite approach to life, with the physical organism being the most important part of them, and the spiritual essence being the least important part of their existence.] Yet, this in turn, is the way in which I am able to learn and grow into a greater expression of who I am.

I have a five-physical sense persona, but this part of me is not the true me. The more expansion I have of the true me, through wisdom and knowledge, the more my consciousness is enriched and I can then express these changes in my physical life. Here in this physical matrix the chance for change is always with us. This is one of the great spiritual principles of life. If you don’t like your situation you have the power to change it. It may take some fortitude on your part, but it can be done. Through this process you will learn and grow immensely, and this is the purpose of your life—to learn and grow! The knowledge and wisdom gained from these experiences will add to your true spiritual-self and you will have become more of that which you are seeking; and what we are all seeking is our true self.

More of the interview at...
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2996-A-New-Paradigm&p=433875&viewfull=1#post433875

Mark (Star Mariner)
4th September 2013, 14:13
The Volunteers: 11 Minutes That Changed Everything.

I listened to this clip about a year ago. It changed everything for me, and provided answers I had never imagined, to questions I never knew how to even ask. But the emotional reaction I had to this information put me in an emotional spin that still effects me when I listen to it now. It makes me tingle all over.

There have been so many things that have happened in my life, so many experiences, and thoughts and feelings that were just so 'out there', they had no precedent, no explanation. Talk about a fish out of water. I don't like the term Star Seed. Volunteer is much better. If you are one, this 11 minute clip will resonate with you as it did me.

GianTjON_rE

jiminii
4th September 2013, 17:28
[QUOTE=Star Mariner;724667]The Volunteers: 11 Minutes That Changed Everything.

I listened to this clip about a year ago. It changed everything for me, and provided answers I had never imagined, to questions I never knew how to even ask. But the emotional reaction I had to this information put me in an emotional spin that still effects me when I listen to it now. It makes me tingle all over.

There have been so many things that have happened in my life, so many experiences, and thoughts and feelings that were just so 'out there', they had no precedent, no explanation. Talk about a fish out of water. I don't like the term Star Seed. Volunteer is much better. If you are one, this 11 minute clip will resonate with you as it did me.

there is a 4th wave. I've been in 2 different locations over here that is about 600 or more miles apart and the children are not robots. They are very spirited loaded with endless energy.

I see now what is happening. We had maybe 70 percent of the planet that were minions servants Ghost that grow bodies but no spirit there. but it looks now like the number of future children that are coming here are increasing in numbers to fill in the bodies that don't have spirits. This is because we DID pass over the make break point and it is safe for them to come now. They are coming in the safer countries as I can see it. I haven't been to mid east so I wouldn't know how many are coming down there. As the planet fills up with these new spirits the older spirits will not be able to handle that much energy. So that is why the force fields have been removed so they can go back to whatever system they came from or be given choices where they can go to places that more or less match their mentality or frequencies.

It's all go from here.

jim

MariaDine
4th September 2013, 19:47
Ok ...this is what I know (not all that I know...Lol)

This is one universe of a multi iuniverse... We have experience galactic «encarnations» (not an accurate term, but it will have to do for now.
There are «laboratories«» (also an anccurate term) where the Monads are created by «agents» of the Source.

On a specific level, much like Colores Canon said
Some «souls» are here on Earth from the beginning, some came from other Galaxies, planets etc....in one time or another, for some Now is the first incarnation here...
Some come to just hold the light, some are active, some are still asleep (blame the gravity or the low vibration of the matter, here on Earth that makes you forget everything)...and each comes with something to do...

------------
On a different level
one of my guides is from the future and he/she is part of me...it's the same I AM Presence.
we are a collective...I mean, each soul is a collective. The I AM divides it's conscience and projects him/her where and when it wants...

Mark (Star Mariner)
5th September 2013, 13:30
I direct this at Jim, and Maria above, to share a thought. This I have learned from Delores Cannon's work, as she explores many mysteries and processes and inner workings of what you jim have revealed here and elsewhere. There's an important point to bring up here I think, with regards to people like you who say they have never had an earth incarnation before.

For those coming to earth for the very first time, it could be likened to being plunged to the high-pressure darkness of the bottom of the ocean without a diving suit. It would be disastrous, without at least some protection, some preparation.

So what happens is these souls are prepped with "imprints". These are other people’s incarnations - past lives - on earth that equips, imprints, these 'newcomers' with the memory of those incarnations, and thus some level of understanding and (second-hand experience) of what to expect when they get here. Everything is covered: earth environment, the human mind, family structures, emotions, fears and desires, and what it is 'to die'. And so on. The list is endless, as the diversity of experience on earth is endless. I guess it's like an induction video for a new job. You sit down and watch a demonstration of the job in action for which you've been hired.

Some regressionists have a hard time separating a real past-life memory with one that is only an imprint. It’s suggested that this is a reason why multiple people claim to be ‘Napoleon’, or ‘Cleopatra’, etc. There was only one, of each, that actually lived those lives first hand, even if later other souls came along and imprinted themselves with memories of those lives. Because every life, and everything experienced in every life, is recorded for all time. So others can imprint another soul’s memory as a learning tool.

So I would say to people like Jim, that if you haven’t been on earth before, I think it quite probable you received some kind of imprint before coming here, possibly multiple imprints of earth incarnations, just to help prepare you for life on earth.

You Jim may have never uncovered a 'past life' imprint before via your auditing process, possibly because it is not calibrated to recognise/uncover imprints. But there's a good chance they are there somewhere... If they were not, you may well have gone insane at an early age, and tried to 'check-out' early.

jiminii
5th September 2013, 14:39
I direct this at Jim, and Maria above, to share a thought. This I have learned from Delores Cannon's work, as she explores many mysteries and processes and inner workings of what you jim have revealed here and elsewhere. There's an important point to bring up here I think, with regards to people like you who say they have never had an earth incarnation before.

For those coming to earth for the very first time, it could be likened to being plunged to the high-pressure darkness of the bottom of the ocean without a diving suit. It would be disastrous, without at least some protection, some preparation.

So what happens is these souls are prepped with "imprints". These are other people’s incarnations - past lives - on earth that equips, imprints, these 'newcomers' with the memory of those incarnations, and thus some level of understanding and (second-hand experience) of what to expect when they get here. Everything is covered: earth environment, the human mind, family structures, emotions, fears and desires, and what it is 'to die'. And so on. The list is endless, as the diversity of experience on earth is endless. I guess it's like an induction video for a new job. You sit down and watch a demonstration of the job in action for which you've been hired.

Some regressionists have a hard time separating a real past-life memory with one that is only an imprint. It’s suggested that this is a reason why multiple people claim to be ‘Napoleon’, or ‘Cleopatra’, etc. There was only one, of each, that actually lived those lives first hand, even if later other souls came along and imprinted themselves with memories of those lives. Because every life, and everything experienced in every life, is recorded for all time. So others can imprint another soul’s memory as a learning tool.

So I would say to people like Jim, that if you haven’t been on earth before, I think it quite probable you received some kind of imprint before coming here, possibly multiple imprints of earth incarnations, just to help prepare you for life on earth.

You Jim may have never uncovered a 'past life' imprint before via your auditing process, possibly because it is not calibrated to recognise/uncover imprints. But there's a good chance they are there somewhere... If they were not, you may well have gone insane at an early age, and tried to 'check-out' early.

I have to say in my case it is quite similar to Inelia. She had the problem of somehow getting in the body to make it work. But I see her too from my viewpoint. She lived in practically total innocence.

like kids and the animals around me, I could go at age maybe around 6 or 7 and I had some kind of communication with the dog and horse, so I just pull myself up on the horse's back with no rope or rein, nothing. it was NO WORDS universe, a universe of it's own. I would just wrap my arms around the horse's neck and more or less gently nudge it this way or that way.

you would think the horse was my mother how she would carefully take me, (like a mother), in any direction. I can't imagine what was going on in this horse's mind. To her I must have been something like a mouse or cat, that just like to snuggle up next to you, who knows, the amazing thing is if anyone back then ever saw me on the horse with no rope or rein they would have probably been stunned and would run over and try to carefully get me off the horse to safety. But I was already safe ha ha.

Then I'm raised in this dogma of religions. My father a jack mormon, (one who drinks and smokes), and my mother is anything else but a mormon, ha ha

and me???? I am completely free of that. hmmm well if you want to be in the boy scouts go get in the mormon religion this year, seems practical somehow. None of their Jargon seemed to effect me.

I might get serious about it sometime, like "unless yee become like a child you can not enter the kingdom of heaven". RIGHT .... well I am surely never going to grow up or I will definitely never be able to get into the kingdom of heaven ha ha.

So it would be nice to talk to inelia directly but I let her be in that world, that no one else seems to get. Yes they definitely DO NOT GET IT. I see just from the little bits I read, she is in that same universe of innocence. and tries to handle everyone's think or situation with some simple practical method, some childlike creation.

It is like that. Oh yes I have gotten those, "I don't want to be here stuff too." I can say I've at one time or another had all these cries of returning to where I came from JUST TO BE ABLE TO HAVE SOME WAY TO IDENTIFY MY BEING HERE.

No NO ONE can understand what coming here from the future straight out of the static is like, NONE. Because I love it. I love it all. I am in some kind of playing field.

when I did weather it was a game, like a kid opening up an new box of magic. Never even dawned on me that it could hurt others. Oh it gives you this inspiration like WOW ...look you can do this ... let me show you ... and like a kid I'm so excited and want to show everyone on the block.

look if I can do it, then you should be able to do it.

no never works like that. You get hit back again and again and again with "HEY ... MAN ... LIFE IS SERIOUS .... DON"t DO THAT ... YOU MIGHT HURT SOMEONE"

someone has a toothache, and i move my hand next to her face where the tooth is and NEVER TOUCHED HER. and suddenly she's looking at me strange with "what did you just do??? ... my toothache is gone" ... surprised the daylights out of me too.

"ME ... I don't don't know what I did."

A world of magic my whole life and I can't talk about it and can't show people and can't give anyone any hope with it, because ALL OF IT IS TO SERIOUS TO THEM.

I am like a kid with all these toys, and the world is stuck with wishing they had toys and of course my toys are dangerous and must surely come from the devil.

No you can't really understand what it is like to be me. I look at this new life like this. I sometimes say, "I am so happy to be here in this lifetime at this moment in time with all this magic and would never change it at all."

I would just like to have others be able to do it too so they could feel more in control of it and not the effect of it.

that is what it is like coming new out of a static with no past memories from earlier lifetimes messing with me. That is why I love teaching English, with these kids. Because they are the closest thing to my reality that I can match it to.

Oh I feel pain, but it is not mine. It comes from others and I am sorry that I can't just magically take it away. But I try. About the only thing that really bothers me is these people coming on to my threads and start using all their gifted immaculate words and just twist all the good I am trying to say and make my thread look like S*** while they appease themselves with the idea of "living as a victim is wonderful and everyone should be a victim like them so they can feel their pain"

dramatizations of pain doesn't get rid of the pain.

what I don't get is why they do it. there must be some sadistic pleasure in tearing everyone apart and twisting all their ideas into garbage.

SO all I can do is create a safe zone. This place in the forum where anyone can come if they are honest and want to give their enlightenment. their positiveness. And I can just kick all this negative think off my thread with the help of the mods and that seems to be the first great miracle I have ever created to be able to communicate my reality.

It is what is in me. It has been dirtied a bit and stained a bit and has some flaws in it, "mostly coming from this ghost that has had many lifetimes of pain before this one" and I try to just get on the motorcycle and head for the hills in all that space and beauty and let nature in to clean all this weird stuff that happens sometimes.

I am getting good with kids. It is amazing to be a teacher that becomes a friend to his students. Really is. I give them tests and they get low marks so I give them again so they can raise them up. I give them live test of actual conversations and if they can go back and practice it they can come back to me and I will raise their score. This gives the kids a chance to be CAUSE over how they want their scores to look like.

I am not like the teacher who gives them the score and now they all have to face the failure. I give them tests of pronunciations again and again until they got it and give them that score if they can do it. so these kids appreciate that I am working for them not just being a teacher that is judge and jury.

you can make life better by NOT AGREEING TO HOW EVERYONE ELSE PUT THEIR WEIRD THINK IN IT like they want others to fail to prove how smart they are. Who needs that.

so this is basically me.

Anything can be made better. But you have to decide to do it no matter how difficult others try to make it.

jim

MariaDine
5th September 2013, 19:37

«Some people share the same imprint» ....actually it is not an imprint, it's a «planted» memory..a memory implant...so, the memories are a «program» they have in common and usually these people have a chip or many chips in the mental /emotional bodies.
Cause - negative contracts made in other times ...Where -placed in several parts of the bodies...Goal - monitoring and influence the moods and decisions of the individual and influence the state of health.
To get them out is a real nuisance, ...I mean each case is a case, but they have the negative contracts in common.