PDA

View Full Version : ReThink911 Billboard Towers Over Times Square ( "Did you know a third building fell on 9/11?" )

TargeT
5th September 2013, 14:21
Good to see there's a strong push behind this topic still, if it were not for the 9/11 questions I would not be the thinker I am today.

I think we should help support this as much as possible, it is truely a catalyst to awakening to the world that IS, not the world most think is.

Please follow the instructions below to spread this message, perhaps this billboard will be "what it takes" for a new wave of 9/11 questioners.

http://rethink911.org/ReThink911-Times-Square.jpg

NYC’s committed supporters came ready on September 3rd to hand out brochures and educate the public immediately upon the heralded installation of the gigantic billboard overlooking Times Square. At least one million people will see this 54’ x 46’ billboard each day throughout the month of September, bringing unprecedented attention to the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7. We in the ReThink911 campaign would like to thank everyone who donated and worked so hard to bring this billboard to Times Square.

Please help us spread the impact of this powerful image far beyond Times Square by sharing the above photo in any or all of the following ways:

1. (Preferred) Post the image to a social network by:

• Clicking this link to open the image: http://ReThink911.org/ReThink911-Times-Square.jpg
• Saving the image to your computer.
• Uploading it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any of your favorite social media sites, and tag it with the www.ReThink911.org web address (and the #ReThink911 hashtag for Twitter.)

2. Share the link to this article on Facebook and Twitter and with all of your email contacts: http://rethink911.org/news/times-square-billboard-is-here-make-this-historic-image-go-viral/

3. Upload the image to your website and write about it.

Thank you for giving this critically important campaign your all. Together we can get the entire world talking about the third tower that fell on 9/11.

ReThink911 is sponsored by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and Remember Building 7, a campaign by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of Building 7.

S-L
5th September 2013, 14:26
Awesome. This is such a bold thing to do. I wonder how long the sign will stay up until someone complains?

dianna
5th September 2013, 15:13
And not one major media outlet has covered this story ...

indigopete
5th September 2013, 16:28
Is it already up ?

I don't see it on any of the webcam views.

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/

TargeT
5th September 2013, 16:56
its at 47th street and 7th avenue, does the webcam look there?

shadowstalker
5th September 2013, 16:59
wow I wonder what it's like to live in one huge banner?

dianna
5th September 2013, 18:51
Did not realize this campaign hit Toronto as well --- Billboard is up at Yonge and Dundas Square (our Times Square)

1inMany
5th September 2013, 18:57
Thanks for posting this, TargeT. Huge sync for me, as I just saw this billboard in downtown Dallas a couple of hours ago. Did a double take, then did it again. I couldn't believe it.

This is very cool.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
5th September 2013, 20:12
May the truth be heard!!!

I did my own mini 911 truth campaign on 9/11 2011.

I went to the Pike Market in Seattle and passed out nearly 60 flyers (all I could afford from Kinkos since i was homeless then lol) to total strangers.
The flyers said "veterans for 9-11 truth now" and showed a picture of Hellboy dropping a poppy onto a mass military graveyard.
I learned after drawing the picture that the poppy is the flower Britain uses to honor the fallen troops.

I didn't even know that @@

Hellboy is also a US citizen in the comic but was born in UK ^-^

kind of a big statement against the war imo

ghostrider
6th September 2013, 04:00
the news media was able to see into the future , they announced building seven collapsed twenty minutes before it actually fell ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

ceetee9
6th September 2013, 16:28
Even if a person can somehow rationalize away (or ignore) the mountains of evidence provided by eye witnesses and highly credible experts and professionals in their fields who refute the official government conclusion as to what caused the buildings to collapse, how can they rationalize away the fact that it takes weeks, if not months, for demolition experts to analyze a building's structure and determine where hundreds of explosives must be placed (and set off in a finely tuned sequence) to bring a building down in a vertical collapse without toppling over and destroying surrounding buildings, yet not one, not two, but three buildings were brought down in such a manner simply by fire (we are led to believe)—only two of which were caused by a jet impact?

Irishquad
7th September 2013, 03:39
I'm not at all surprised that the mainstream media has chosen to ignore it, the truth hurts them like the sun burns vampires. But, I see that one journalist, Ben Swann, has announced that he's going to report on it. I've been impressed with his work so far, he seems to believe in journalistic integrity. His coverage of this issue is really going to define him either as a journalist not afraid to shy away from broadcasting the truth or, just another coward.

http://benswann.com/reality-check-will-take-on-rethink-9-11/

1inMany
7th September 2013, 15:52
Well, ceetee9, I reckon there are some good folks out there who are wrapped up in trying to care for their families, like I used to be. And I agree, it is obvious...once you look at it. What struck me, seeing a billboard, larger than life, yelling out at the thousands of people traversing I-35 in Dallas every day, is that I bet this will spark someone's curiosity and start them on the path.

These billboards will reach somebody out there...and think of the people they will tell...we may never hear of this publicly, but I figure they will start quite a few conversations over the dinner table.

:)

Even if a person can somehow rationalize away (or ignore) the mountains of evidence provided by eye witnesses and highly credible experts and professionals in their fields who refute the official government conclusion as to what caused the buildings to collapse, how can they rationalize away the fact that it takes weeks, if not months, for demolition experts to analyze a building's structure and determine where hundreds of explosives must be placed (and set off in a finely tuned sequence) to bring a building down in a vertical collapse without toppling over and destroying surrounding buildings, yet not one, not two, but three buildings were brought down in such a manner simply by fire (we are led to believe)—only two of which were caused by a jet impact?

Referee
7th September 2013, 16:14
I believe that Ben Swan has partnered with this group here is an intro big show Tuesday 9/10 night...

dCPcvJ-TkDQ

TargeT
7th September 2013, 20:16
I believe that Ben Swan has partnered with this group here is an intro big show Tuesday 9/10 night...

I hope it hits youtube, I dont have TV

Atlas
9th September 2013, 17:22

Larry Silverstein admits WTC7 was "pulled down":
-jPzAakHPpk