PDA

View Full Version : One Point Of View.

TruthSeekerNotJudger
5th September 2013, 15:00
This is only hypothetical as I have no hard evidence to back up what I'm saying but it's just a point of view from the research I've been doing into what I call "Full Disclosure". I am just stating a general overview of the power system of this world according to the research I have done. It is not to be taken as a negative statement to anyone and I hope it falls on open ears who offer a response.

If the 33 are individuals who are the guiders of the human experiment. They do not represent any one country. Racism, fascism...Whatever you like. Are all manufactured programs implemented at a young age to keep everyone fighting amongst themselves. The same thing with money, status, class and so on. One of the most important to note is the boarders of Nations.
They are essentially dividers to continue external bickering about each country's Laws and Judge what each country decides what's right or wrong. The 33 (or those with the knowledge, enlightened ones etc..) don't believe in right or wrong so this is the ultimate system of theirs. And it works!
Classic Example of this is, "When you visit another country, you are liable under their laws and statutes" and there for have to respect and abide by that or you are responsible in that country no matter what your country's laws are (or not get caught).
This dividing force has always existed since human existence on record. Ownership of land and how that land is governed. The 33 are the front runners of that program in my opinion which as history shows is the most effective. From there you can bread Racism, Bigotry much easier than if anyone could travel the world and had the same rights. Boarders are Dividers. Plain and simple.
To me what the 33's main interests are is a Darwinian selection process program from creating sequenced events over long periods of time to see who rises to the top and continue's to stay there. They will be the fittest and that is their picture for the human races future.
It seems they have blended a earthly animal like mentality to their intellectual existence. As if the natural world here on earth is still relevant to the human existence until it is no longer the main station for human survival.

New World Order and global currency is inevitable. Don't mean to upset anyone but that is fact. So don't waste your time with fighting that. It may not happen for a hundred years but it will happen. The one thing I know a fair amount about (not willingly) is economics. They (the Banksters or whatever you want to call them) do not make mistakes. The system they created might be changing but absolutely nothing gets past the people who run/created these systems. Compartmentalisation is the key. It is essentially bureaucracy in simple terminology. You will chase your tails forever trying to figure out the true nature of economics. It has been designed to mislead you and the only way around that is to play their game Viciously...and that's not helping humanity if you do that. The main thing to understand is that it is a system that humanity has abided by for centuries and to think that it can be cut like an umbilical cord and humanity will be set free is bluntly delusional.

I am searching the depths of myself and everything thing I can to find an alternative but time (not as 'normal' people abide by it) is not on our sides. This has been rolling out for thousands of years and the direction in the hands of the genetic line of 33 is so much more complicated than any conspiracy theorist could imagine. As I said before with compartmentalisation. It is impossible to know everything as the bureaucracy is designed to keep you in a circle and never knowing who is actually running the show. "You'll have to talk to this person" then they don't know something and you are referred to another person. Information is delegated from the top down and misinformation has been a reality for most humans since we began and is not going anywhere in a hurry.

At the end of this point of view the only thing I want to add personally that I know is fact. Is that it is not your fault (any individual) for not being able to understand everything. No one person can. Don't put that pressure on yourself and make sure you treat yourself with respect and humility. Don't blame anyone for where you are. Accept it and work with it within your morality as best you can to try and achieve the best for not just you but those you love and care about!
Be as kind as you know and you will learn more about what the human species is capable of than just trying to succeed the universe.
Fighting is futile and a nullity! It goes Nowhere. Look after each other.

Thank You if your still reading at this point.
Wish you ALL well on your journeys'!

S-L
5th September 2013, 15:36
This is certainly a lot to think about. It reminds me a lot about what the infamous "Charles" or "Atticus" stated. Others have also said similar things. Fundamentally it's impossible to prove or disprove, so for me it remains interesting food for thought. I wouldn't let myself get too impacted by such information.

You touch on an interesting point that I want to comment on. Can we know everything? Can we even know anything?

I believe true understanding is possible, however it must come from a greater source within. Truth cannot be Known by our thinking minds. It can only be experienced by our Greater Mind, what some might call Spirit. It is our true self - untouched and uncorrupted by the limitations of physical reality. It does not think. It Knows. All true programs of spiritual development will bring us closer to this Source of life. That is how we can Know. That is how any conspiracy can be unfolded.

Truth is available to us, but not through research. It can only be experienced.

TruthSeekerNotJudger
8th September 2013, 12:25
Absolutely agree with you about experience is the only way to truth!
My post was purely a theory based on research. "One point of view".
Thank You for your response!