PDA

View Full Version : The Peace Bringers Channel ... May the World Never Be the Same.

jiminii
5th September 2013, 15:19
The rules to this thread is this. Give all you ideas of positiveness to creating the peace on earth. Anyone coming here to disrupt the channel and try to damage other peoples ideas with their own will have their posts removed. This is a CO-CREATE Channel means you contribute to others ideas not slam them with your own.

It is like building a sand castle on the beach. Get some kids together and tell them to compete with each other and see how good they can make the sand castle.

now take another group of kids and to build a sand castle and tell them to co-create a sand castle together.

who's group do you think will be able to make the better castle and what do you think those sand castle's will look like after

jim

jiminii
5th September 2013, 15:34
I know of no other thing more powerful than a spirit doing this thing I did reading the idea of it from LRH.

Get the idea we are conquering everything.
get the idea that there is Nothing stopping it.
now this works better if we decide what the result is.

get the idea we are conquering all the war mongers and hate groups of the world and turning them into flowers
get the idea that there is nothing stopping it.

let your mind go across the middle east and look at all those countries going up Jordan and Syria and iraq and iran the entire arabian peninsula and the space around it.
pick up all the Counter intentions to peace all through that area and make it go away.
get the idea that people are meeting each other for peaceful talks and negotiations to protect the area against aggression from outside sources
get the idea all the enemies plans are discovered and brought to the surface for the world to see.
get the idea that all mercenaries are caught and jailed.
get the idea that all those entities going there to make trouble are found and run out of the country
get the idea of the other arabian countries on the south side of the mediteranean sea are finding solutions and getting valuable people working for the peace of all that area

add to this post whatever you think I missed and your own positive ideas

jim

jiminii
5th September 2013, 17:42
wow is there anyone out there who can tell me where there is more areas we need peace on this planet we can work on?

jim

jiminii
5th September 2013, 18:07
it is ok I just realized I can do this myself. I will dismantle their entire machine tonight and permanently disable them forever

jim

karelia
5th September 2013, 20:25
Stop the theft everywhere: Find those responsible for bank theft (bank charges, stealing from people like in Greece, etc), stealing in the form of "charging" taxes on all and sundry, pHARMaceuticals stealing people's health, ditto the medical professions both for humans and animals. Expose them for the world to see and then make them see the only way for them is to do only good from now on to eternity.

Dennis Leahy
5th September 2013, 21:26
What blocks our love? Not so much for me personally, I made a conscious choice to love.

If there was a scale from ZERO to INFINITY for love, I would write the word "LOVE" at the infinity "end", and write the word "SELFISH" (not hate or even ambivalence) at the zero end.

So, I know we need enough self love and self care to foster and maintain personal health, but I suspect a lot of people don't develop much past that. They expand their sphere of love to include their immediate family, and maybe a few friends, but then... the dichotomy is created: loved and not loved. Is it a fear that we have - that blocks our ability to expand the sphere? Or is it something else that causes us to block our spheres from expanding?

I think peace starts with mutual respect, which is born from love. So, love creates the atmosphere for peace to occur. How can we help ourselves and others to increase our sphere of love?

Dennis

ulli
5th September 2013, 21:38
Today is the first anniversary of a major quake here. And sure enough, there was the expected anniversary quake.
A 5.7, off the west coast of Costa Rica. Far enough away from me here in the mountains, so I didn't feel it.
This has happened so many times now with earlier quakes that I have lost count. But all these years while checking if there is truth to the theory that consciousness attracts whatever people focus on....it is true folks.
The more the media drive people's mind to disasters, the more disasters have happened. The cause is within all of us.

And once this knowledge starts to sink in properly, each individual needs to take responsibility for their on minds, their thoughts, their propensity to be negative.
Every thought of war must be instantly replaced with a thought of peace.

I have known this to be true for the longest time, but always wanted to join forces with others who believe it, too.
Then a few of us can do amazing things.
Thank you for being, Jim. Lets get this show on the road.

karelia
5th September 2013, 21:47
<respectfully snipped>

How can we help ourselves and others to increase our sphere of love?

Dennis

By multiplying the love? I've found that by walking through life with the intent to be courteous, smile when someone makes eye contact, show by example that life doesn't have to be a competition and that we can all be "winners" (example: I let cars out of side roads on slow main roads rather than exercising my "right of way"), hold the door open for the one behind me, etc. All the little things that don't cost us any effort do multiply the love because they immediately take any aggression or misery or negative feeling out, at least momentarily, hence making space for love. Starting this small creates little ripples of light in the dark, and the more people start and continue, the greater the ripples become until it's one big wave of light and the darkness disappears completely.

Camilo
5th September 2013, 22:33
wow is there anyone out there who can tell me where there is more areas we need peace on this planet we can work on?

jim

We may include COLOMBIA

CD7
6th September 2013, 00:35
Intend on the whole globe! The intention coupled with genuine heart has powerful effects

Why focus on pieces of the globe when the intentioner can as easily picture THE PLANET in view just as a small piece of its land?

ALL is One One is ALL---so focusing on the ALL definitely has the potential to affect every One

Doing this in a group I tell u is the end all be all! ***magnified times over***

jiminii
6th September 2013, 00:57
Intend on the whole globe! The intention coupled with genuine heart has powerful effects

Why focus on pieces of the globe when the intentioner can as easily picture THE PLANET in view just as a small piece of its land?

ALL is One One is ALL---so focusing on the ALL definitely has the potential to affect every One

Doing this in a group I tell u is the end all be all! ***magnified times over***

I did that last night too .... total globe peace.

jim

jiminii
6th September 2013, 01:01
What blocks our love? Not so much for me personally, I made a conscious choice to love.

If there was a scale from ZERO to INFINITY for love, I would write the word "LOVE" at the infinity "end", and write the word "SELFISH" (not hate or even ambivalence) at the zero end.

So, I know we need enough self love and self care to foster and maintain personal health, but I suspect a lot of people don't develop much past that. They expand their sphere of love to include their immediate family, and maybe a few friends, but then... the dichotomy is created: loved and not loved. Is it a fear that we have - that blocks our ability to expand the sphere? Or is it something else that causes us to block our spheres from expanding?

I think peace starts with mutual respect, which is born from love. So, love creates the atmosphere for peace to occur. How can we help ourselves and others to increase our sphere of love?

Dennis

by creating a safe space for all we allow them to open their love to the rest of it.

jim

thunder24
6th September 2013, 01:02

Dennis

dang this is a facebook quote... borrowing... thankyou

peace

jiminii
6th September 2013, 01:04
Today is the first anniversary of a major quake here. And sure enough, there was the expected anniversary quake.
A 5.7, off the west coast of Costa Rica. Far enough away from me here in the mountains, so I didn't feel it.
This has happened so many times now with earlier quakes that I have lost count. But all these years while checking if there is truth to the theory that consciousness attracts whatever people focus on....it is true folks.
The more the media drive people's mind to disasters, the more disasters have happened. The cause is within all of us.

And once this knowledge starts to sink in properly, each individual needs to take responsibility for their on minds, their thoughts, their propensity to be negative.

I have known this to be true for the longest time, but always wanted to join forces with others who believe it, too.

RIGHT!!!!! let the trumpets roar ... World and galactic peace .... (the world is too small a game for powerful spirits ... more easy to play if we take on this galaxy too)

Jim

eaglespirit
6th September 2013, 01:09
It IS Over...It IS Up To Us, Now!!!

Have not been around lately Jim...look what I posted over at Here and Now before I found Your thread : )

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=725504&viewfull=1#post725504

It IS Time To Change Everything...Making It "clear" to All in Our Lives that We can turn ALL the 'manipulation' around,
and put an end to the mayhem once and for ALL!

Thank You Jim!!!

ulli
6th September 2013, 01:13

RIGHT!!!!! let the trumpets roar ... World and galactic peace .... (the world is too small a game for powerful spirits ... more easy to play if we take on this galaxy too)

Jim

Well, to me it is huge and complex as well as a global Village.
Remembering the devil is in the details, due to endless decimals.
We need people to work both ends of the spectrum.

jiminii
6th September 2013, 01:22
NAY ... I think I sent the devil to some other universe to terrorize ... I think he realizes there is no more game here,

HOO HOO HOO RAH

jim

=[Post Update]=

It IS Over...It IS Up To Us, Now!!!

Have not been around lately Jim...look what I posted over at Here and Now before I found Your thread : )

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=725504&viewfull=1#post725504

It IS Time To Change Everything...Making It "clear" to All in Our Lives that We can turn ALL the 'manipulation' around,
and put an end to the mayhem once and for ALL!

Thank You Jim!!!

thanks eaglespirit we need your undivided attention and infinity wisdom and ability

jim

=[Post Update]=

be back .. (got to go teach my students this next hour)

jim

jiminii
6th September 2013, 12:31
last night the postulate went in and is still in. My friend told me she woke up to a dream of seeing all spirits playing.
They will not be able to start this war. I dismantled it. I've never felt anything go in so strong as this one. So I am holding to it whether anyone else agrees to it or not. I put in a tone 40 postulate and it literally jammed all their lines electronically in space. (the kind of electronics the spirit can play with)

Tone 40 is WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. means it is senior to all. And this morning it is still in. This thing will jam everywhere they try to take it.

This will let them KNOW once and for ALL WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE PLANET.

Anyone want to join in on this postulate you are welcome

here it is.

it is ok I just realized I can do this myself. I will dismantle their entire machine tonight and permanently disable them forever

jim

jim

jiminii
8th September 2013, 14:07
I just had a huge realization. I really don't know how this works. but it does. I have and had my attention on all these predictions that were suppose to happen. I realized as long as I had my attention there none of these predictions come true. I just never thought about using it to handle things like Syria. It is not as complicated as I thought. Where ever I put my attention and intention those things like pole shift and stuff JUST DOESN'T happen. So now I have put my attention on all of it for world peace. There is a lot of Black mass there, but ALL OF IT CAN BE HANDLED. (it just blew .. all that black space is gone. .. wow this is a lot more easy than I thought).

so let's see how this works.

it is just assuming a BEINGNESS.... when I went to thailand in 1979 I KNEW as LONG AS I WAS THERE NO ONE COULD ATTACK THAILAND and it got undone.

The rest can be handled too. Put my attention on all of the arabian countries, (well that is too small), let's take it all .... the whole planet and this sector of the galaxy.

There is something about having your space there and BEING THERE. NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED. The BEING THAT IS YOU will KEEP IT ALL SAFE..

so I'm going for this idea to see where it goes

jim

blufire
8th September 2013, 14:27

jim

Jim, are you making a literal statement. . . . Do you really feel you can do this or is there another meaning that I am missing?

ulli
8th September 2013, 14:41
Grannyfanny100 just posted this article.
This is good news indeed, when the New York Times OP page starts exposing the lack of transparency of the current government.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/07/opinion/on-syria-vote-trust-but-verify.html?_r=0

So, Jiminii, I will give you credit here. Whatever you are doing, keep on doing it.
(Although you may not be as alone as you think, just more transparent about it than the rest of us)

jiminii
9th September 2013, 12:53
this beingness is the right answer. They try to take out attention off BEING WHAT WE ARE with their petty fear games and ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BE THERE OCCUPYING ALL THE SPACE AROUND HERE LIKE IT IS OUR BODY. and DECIDE everything is peaceful and aligning.

jim