PDA

View Full Version : Postulating channel ... How to make your thoughts appear in the physical universe ... this is the training area

jiminii
5th September 2013, 16:02
OK it seems we need to clear up a lot of misunderstandings on how to get your thoughts to work
please come here and tell me what you are doing and I will help you learn how to do this.

this can change you and your future forever

jim

jiminii
5th September 2013, 16:30
the first action to learn how to postulate your thoughts into existence is to go to jiminii's sticky threads in the general conversation area and and at the bottom is the phoenix lectures.
this will tell you how to make your thoughts work and how to cause your thoughts to appear in the physical universe.

after you get the theory then you can come to this channel and practice

the technical dictionary is there too if you want to get all the definitions to what you will read in the phoenix lectures

jim

Carmody
5th September 2013, 16:51
For the scientifically minded:

We speak in the context of dimensions and dark matter.

We speak on the idea of a particle actually protruding into multiple spaces, besides this one.

We speak on the idea of all particles, ultimately, being responsive to one another.

This is no different, it is just a different connectivity to such.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Pantograph_animation.gif/220px-Pantograph_animation.gif

If THIS, is what atomic structure is, dimensionally and connectivity wise...., then you are no less.

Which means...?...take your time......go through the logic of it.

Awareness is key, as awareness is also....focus.

jiminii
5th September 2013, 17:18
in the exterior position of a body a spirit can directly create his thoughts into the physical universe and they will appear just like when I first started doing it stopping rain between two traffic signals a block apart.

but then there is the mechanics of the physical universe that can get you into this reverse vector mechanics where any effort (even in thought), creates a counter effort. and then it gets into a game of trying to NOT EFFORT to make your thoughts work

but then starting up the wind in PT (present time) and not postulating it into the future I find a being can do things instantly. It was just a different way of looking at it. Just put myself there making it happen now as if I had hands and fingers to do it with. and the wind starts up

I know this is the best and fastest way to make something happen like spotting Counter Intention in space and making it go away can be done instantly.

it is more difficult using a body and mind that was created for this body that doesn't believe any of this is possible.

but starting up the wind in PT (present time) just proves the spirit is capable of doing things instantly as a being the same as when you walk the physical body. Yes we walk it with intention and it moves to our thoughts. it is not much different in the spiritual. You just have to be able to extend yourself there.

I did that twice and slammed the storm hard into the building and away from the building with a very slight wiggle of my spiritual fingers and practically brought the house down on me.

scared the life out of me. so working from spirit is a bit delicate especially if you want to make direct contact with the physical universe

it has turned on sometimes I am the weather itself and any motion I make shifts winds violently in my immediate vicinity and it a bit scary since you can get yourself killed by your own powers if you don't know exactly how to use them

so we are trying to do the older more time related way but probably safer then doing things in PT (present time)

jim

chocolate
5th September 2013, 18:52
I can share my own way of doing it if I could, but since I cannot go into the technicalities I'll just write down what I feel while doing it.
I feel as if I am creating a cord connection with my "higher self" or with a higher power and the feeling is as if you are trying to do astral travel- I feel the silver cord somehow connecting me from my stomach/abdomen area up to the higher being. Than I "see" or imagine the effect I want to create, without closing my eyes. I see the problem and the effect visually, like it is happening in real time while the actual time has stopped. And than I get this strange tingling feeling in my body, sometimes even like euphoria a bit. After that I think I witness the effect.
It sounds pretty cryptic and stupid in a way, but I feel it, as much as I feel the connection with the spirit above me.
But I could be also imagining things that are not there. Who knows.

post update:
I know it feels as real as the air. And I believe it is real. The rest I hope to learn in more detail with time and practice.

wegge
6th September 2013, 10:46
spotting the counter intention... do you feel it somewhere? or just know itīs there
if you feel/spot it do you envision it disappearing from the space?

Carmody
6th September 2013, 15:09
Humanity has a group mind and thus a fear mass.

The way to deal with it is not combat it directly as this fear thing will trip into a pre-written scripted projection area. A trained, ingrained reactive response.

The thing is to understand that it is also addressable via other parameters.

Before the fear response comes the few yes/no stages of recognition of the in-situ immediacy of the situation. What the parameters of the presentation are.

This is done via the feed in, into the brain/mind/hindbrain.

Feeding lt love is a nice idea, but fear is lower (more fundamental, the most basic) on the totem pole of survival mechanisms, for a human body.

We are not addressing ultimate truths here, we are not addressing universal realities, we are addressing those THROUGH a developed mind-mass of a HUMAN BODY colored response and shaping mechanism.

And in that hierarchy of addressing, as a fundamental survival aspect of hindbrain patterning, fear comes before love. Love can overcome....... but the first to be negotiated..... is the body threat response.

Very close to the fear response, is the fundamental of having a body. In that case, caring is also a core aspect. the idea of caring for and comforting the body of the very very young.

One may project love into that area to quell the unease to quell the fear mechanism or the fear mechanism's origins. So the mother, the parent in us, may project love.. but in the case of the human projection of a mass mind, it is not the love that works (for it), but the envelopment of the projection of caring/protection, fundamental 'needs'. The mother's mechanism to begin that in herself may be connected to love, but love is not the fundamental of the filter of the mass mind of humanity.

Before we address higher functions, we must project through and via the mass mind of the vehicle.

I mention this, as it is a thing that has to be negotiated, in order to work on the things that are the subject of this thread. A thing that must be known, as this mass mind of humanity is also a force to be reckoned with, a force that is a pressure of sorts that like water, seeks it's own path, in reality formation and timeflow. This energetic group mind is connected to what is being dealt with, here.

An example may be that one may project love at someone, but before that, comes the act of projection and envelopment. One may say that an 'angel came to them and enveloped them with love'. In that simple statement, observe the hierarchy and order of events: notice of situation... angel, arrive, envelop, protect, sabilize...THEN Love.

If one is talking about things that involve the creation of situations and realities, within the scope of them being stabilized into a reality in the human sphere of existence and flow, then these things are going to be connected to it.

Now.... who uses fear, violence, death, etc...to try and steer humanity? (being those things are fundamentals in the human body shaped mass mind of the projection of human time/space flow and reality formation) can you see it?

Again, remember that these tools and hierarchy of organization and effect are specific to the human body, they are not universals, merely human considerations, which cannot be dismissed until their negotiation, as a path, filter, and issue, are dealt with.

ulli
6th September 2013, 15:42

The way to deal with it is not combat it directly as this fear thing will trip into a pre-written scripted projection area. A trained, ingrained reactive response.

Before the fear response comes the few yes/no stages of recognition of the in-situ immediacy of the situation. What the parameters of the presentation are.

Feeding lt love is a nice idea, but fear is lower (more fundamental, the most basic) on the totem pole of survival mechanisms, for a human body.

We are not addressing ultimate truths here, we are not addressing universal realities, we are addressing those THROUGH a developed mind-mass of a HUMAN BODY colored response and shaping mechanism.

And in that hierarchy of addressing, as a fundamental survival aspect of hindbrain patterning, fear comes before love. Love can overcome....... but the first to be negotiated..... is the body threat response.

very close to the fear response, is the fundamental of having a body. In that case, caring is also a core aspect. the idea of caring for and comforting the body of the very very young.

One may project love into that area to quell the unease to quell the fear mechanism or the fear mechanism's origins. So the mother, the parent in us may project love but in the case of the human projection of a mass mind, it is not the love that works (for it), but the envelopment of the projection of caring/projection, fundamental 'needs'. The mother's mechanism to begin that in herself may be connected to love, but love is not the fundamental of the filter of the mass mind of humanity.

Before we address higher functions, we must project through and via the mass mind of the vehicle.

Negociation is the key here. Long term vision approaches higher realities than short term viewpoints.

There are instinctive responses (short-term survival of the individual),
emotional responses, (medium-term survival of family members, for instance)
and intellectual responses (long term survival of the species).
It is the intellect that does most of the required negotiating,
which is also a much slower process than instinct needs.

But there is also spiritual responses...which can be faster than all the others.However, it's always a good idea to know what type of inter-dimensional hierarchy one is connected or bonded to.
Not all spiritual bondings are bad.

skippy
6th September 2013, 18:50
Article 3 from The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations, 10/12/1948, Paris

'Tout individu a droit ā la vie, ā la liberté et ā la sûreté de sa personne.' Translation: 'Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.' In French, the notion sûreté relates to 'rien ā craindre' -- 'nothing to fear'.

Kiforall
6th September 2013, 20:55
Quote from Laurency, Knowledge part 1, Meditation.

http://www.laurency.com/L1e/kl1_1.pdf

We help the planetary hierarchy by our thoughts; we help by sending out vibrations in the mental world in order to teach people to think. This is the help needed.
But so undiscerning are even those who study esoterics that they do not comprehend the power of thought, the importance of thinking, of filling the mental world with rational vibrations.
Most people may feel powerless when it comes to achieving something in the physical world.
Then they should make it clear to themselves that they help by thinking, thinking clearly and keenly, thinking over and over again. This was the original meaning of “unceasing prayer”, unceasing meditation.
By thinking we work new mental molecules into our own and other people’s brains, molecules that make it ever easier to think rationally. We strengthen insight and understanding in our subconscious, which will be to our credit in new incarnations; to say nothing of the good sowing we sow by our mental activity.

jiminii
7th September 2013, 13:24
spotting the counter intention... do you feel it somewhere? or just know itīs there
if you feel/spot it do you envision it disappearing from the space?

for me there is several ways. I cross the street of the scientology buildings, I look over the tops of the buildings and I decided to locate the Counter intention. Then I didn't know how to get a perception so I decided that I would feel it in my space. So now all these black masses appear in a kind of feeling with eyes open by looking at what the mind would look at not the eyes.

then when I spotted these masses these thoughts came to me "that's handled .... that's handled ... that's handled ... He'll be caught tomorrow ... I'll handle that ... I'll handle that"

the first 3 black masses just disappeared and someone was caught hiding his mail in the back of his desk the next day .. in next few days I found others that had problems that I tried to handle myself.

that is first time.

then another way is create a radar beam from me in Los Angeles and extend it all the way to alaska and rotate it clockwise and pick up all the counter intention. Then in the back of my mind with the eyes open I see a kind of global look from maybe miles up in the sky and all these gold sparkling spots everywhere and as the beam hit them the Counter intention would go away.

another way I did it is get all the communication lines of the entire scientology network and suddenly see lines going everywhere and picking up all the counter intention on those lines and I would just flow something into the masses or the feeling of masses that were picked up and they would just vanish.

something like this.

I guess you can create your own way to get your own perceptions and work it that way too.

jim

jiminii
7th September 2013, 13:33

Very close to the fear response, is the fundamental of having a body. In that case, caring is also a core aspect. the idea of caring for and comforting the body of the very very young.

One may project love into that area to quell the unease to quell the fear mechanism or the fear mechanism's origins. So the mother, the parent in us, may project love.. but in the case of the human projection of a mass mind, it is not the love that works (for it), but the envelopment of the projection of caring/protection, fundamental 'needs'. The mother's mechanism to begin that in herself may be connected to love, but love is not the fundamental of the filter of the mass mind of humanity.

I mention this, as it is a thing that has to be negotiated, in order to work on the things that are the subject of this thread. A thing that must be known, as this mass mind of humanity is also a force to be reckoned with, a force that is a pressure of sorts that like water, seeks it's own path, in reality formation and timeflow. This energetic group mind is connected to what is being dealt with, here.

An example may be that one may project love at someone, but before that, comes the act of projection and envelopment. One may say that an 'angel came to them and enveloped them with love'. In that simple statement, observe the hierarchy and order of events: notice of situation... angel, arrive, envelop, protect, sabilize...THEN Love.

If one is talking about things that involve the creation of situations and realities, within the scope of them being stabilized into a reality in the human sphere of existence and flow, then these things are going to be connected to it.

Now.... who uses fear, violence, death, etc...to try and steer humanity? (being those things are fundamentals in the human body shaped mass mind of the projection of human time/space flow and reality formation) can you see it?

Again, remember that these tools and hierarchy of organization and effect are specific to the human body, they are not universals, merely human considerations, which cannot be dismissed until their negotiation, as a path, filter, and issue, are dealt with.

they way I bypass the fear and emotions of a being is go directly to the spirit.

the spirit is not afraid of anything. But the viewpoint on this physical universe side is being hit with all this stuff.

so it is easier to get the spirit to change it's mind or decide to somehow do themselves in if they are harming others then the spirit will cause something to get himself caught.

the fact that you are able to contact this being who probably is just sitting there observing it all wondering what to do with it, is getting the being who is probably in apathy about being able to change anything, and getting them to make something happen.

this is what is amazing about postulates. You get someone to agree to something and that postulate goes in. Now if he didn't immediately cancel the thought you put there it stays in. Now if the being tries to stop it the reverse happens because the first thought holds it all together. He would have to cancel the first thought if he wanted to change it.

jim

wegge
10th September 2013, 14:47
How do you go about the no effort thing?
I see it this way. I have something I would like to see happening in the world. Then I do the postulate that itīs already here. But isnīt doing the postulate an effort?
Then I not really forget about the thing but donīt think too much about it, but it pops up in my stream of thoughts during the course of the next days. Is this effort and or anti effort when trying not to think about it?

kind regards

ulli
10th September 2013, 14:57
I see it this way. I have something I would like to see happening in the world. Then I do the postulate that itīs already here. But isnīt doing the postulate an effort?
Then I not really forget about the thing but donīt think too much about it, but it pops up in my stream of thoughts during the course of the next days. Is this effort and or anti effort when trying not to think about it?

kind regards

Holding the inner state in balance, fearless, alert, relaxed, self observing and enjoying the visualization process.

Sort of like day dreaming. Being in a state of playfulness and joy. Which means no attachment to outcome, just certain knowing that all will be well.
Also called faith.

jiminii
11th September 2013, 15:26

kind regards

Holding the inner state in balance, fearless, alert, relaxed, self observing and enjoying the visualization process.

Sort of like day dreaming. Being in a state of playfulness and joy. Which means no attachment to outcome, just certain knowing that all will be well.
Also called faith.

you need intention and enough of it to make it happen. so yes postulating is an effort
so I figured out a way to handle the effort.
put it in the background of my mind. So I know that i have a strong intention there but I am not looking at it now.

I just occasionally look to make sure that it is still there running in the background

jim

jiminii
12th September 2013, 05:50
ok the first time I did this was because I was practicing with a buddhist chant that seemed to work.
and I could stop the rain.

but on hollywood blvd I told the girl I will stop the rain and she yelled at me with, "you can't stop the rain it was going to stop anyway"

so I almost yelled back saying "you see that light over there."

she said "yes'
I said, "you that other light over there?"

she said "yes"

I said, "i will stop the rain between those 2 lights"

then we walked into the record store and thumbed through the records and I was chanting and then I stopped and we went out when I was thinking nothing and there was no rain between the two lights a block apart

I got angry at the chant saying to myself, "a chant can't do that ... a chant can't do that .... maybe a spirit can do that but a chant can't do that."

so I figured out what I did and it was "when I was thinking NOTHING that the postulate would happen"

so after I put the thought out and then forget about it ,(when I was thinking nothing), it would happen ....

when you are thinking nothing there is NO EFFORT

ok BEING IN A SPACE IS NO EFFORT
YOU ARE JUST BEING THERE.

INTENDING PEACE IN THAT SPACE IS JUST BEING THERE.
DON'T EFFORT ON THE PEACE
Just BE there put in the postulate of peace and forget about it

and it happens.

the other way I do it is to put the thought in the background of my mind so it is always running in the background without me looking at it, then it would not create an effort/counter effort situation

jim

wegge
16th September 2013, 13:55
how do you enhance your intention/will?

Agape
16th September 2013, 15:33
I'm now working on an idea of selling this ->.<- ET entity on EBay , to some people who would know how to take care of it and could make use of its inborn knowledge and intelligence . I know it sounds crazy but if people can care for pets, there have to be also people who would be happy to care for an ET.
It does not need much, it eats little , it's well behaved, educated in variety of subjects , it's not ill but requires hygienic environment .

It's not a well brushed idea but if you know how to do a thing like that ..

I know mum won't be overly excited about it . But she will never be happy no matter what life style I choose unless it means being closed alone here and to her disposal .

Of course, I'm not going to merry or live with friends somewhere just like that because not being like them and in existential terms, it looks similar but complicates the matter for me a lot .

I don't like taking care of myself a lot and being alone makes me feel dysfunctional that's how they keep me here .
Is there any decent way to do this ?

:rapture:

jiminii
16th September 2013, 15:52
how do you enhance your intention/will?

you enhance it by deciding you have infinite power and assume a beingness that of a being similar to a god or creator and you learn how to operate in more space. like getting your space out there the size of a cluster of galaxies
the spirit creates energy for itself by running lower wave forms over higher wave forms. So you run an effort wave form over and emotion wave form over a looking wave form over an action wave form over a art wave form and you get abundance of energy. that is why there is so much energy around artists.

jim

jim

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

I'm now working on an idea of selling this ->.<- ET entity on EBay , to some people who would know how to take care of it and could make use of its inborn knowledge and intelligence . I know it sounds crazy but if people can care for pets, there have to be also people who would be happy to care for an ET.
It does not need much, it eats little , it's well behaved, educated in variety of subjects , it's not ill but requires hygienic environment .

It's not a well brushed idea but if you know how to do a thing like that ..

I know mum won't be overly excited about it . But she will never be happy no matter what life style I choose unless it means being closed alone here and to her disposal .

Of course, I'm not going to merry or live with friends somewhere just like that because not being like them and in existential terms, it looks similar but complicates the matter for me a lot .

I don't like taking care of myself a lot and being alone makes me feel dysfunctional that's how they keep me here .
Is there any decent way to do this ?

:rapture:

create a band and make music so you have all your artist friends around you or create a sound studio and teach kids how to use professional music software to create any kind of music in the world.

you can then create along with others and find out how you fit in that

jim

Agape
16th September 2013, 16:17
create a band and make music so you have all your artist friends around you or create a sound studio and teach kids how to use professional music software to create any kind of music in the world.

you can then create along with others and find out how you fit in that

jim

I don't do 'create music' ..won't fit into that.

:baby: