PDA

View Full Version : The real secrets & whistle blowers....

Clarityofawareness
5th September 2013, 20:25
Hello,

Haven't posted her in long time, sorry. What prompted me to post concerns what I rarely hear about or see within any format of discussion concerning the real whistle blowers (those who publicly present secret information) and it's the first time I've offered this important information publicly.

Fact is there are too many to whistle blower names to list. Mainly because you me and everyone are on that same list. For example, if you, me, everyone let reality continue being the same path that’s been I’m sure we’ll all find out (at some point) that we are in contempt of court concerning those few who dare not allow some secrets ever being exposed.

The kind of whistle blowing I'm talking about goes beyond our limited ignorance, fear, confusion (just to name a few). Another illusion is that it's always been that way but it hasn't. Because no matter which way, we're all connected, we're all one.

It means more than just listening to what any whistle blower has to say or even complaining or criticizing about it afterwards. It means that you, me and everyone are now responsible for that information which someone has risked their life for making public. Now let that sink in nice and deep within your mind.

So much so that you can never pull it out and you not only vividly realize it, you evolve it, for the rest of your life. Are you starting to feel like the recent whistle blower whom you took the time/effort to listen to? I most certainly hope so!!!!

Any whistle blower who comes forward, no matter what race, age, sex the whistle blower is, also represents you, me and everyone else on this mud ball we call earth. You continually evolve it or devolve it, your choice.

One of the main yet very well ignored excuses by too many people, concerning why any whistle blower has to risk life and limb just to even offer you and everyone else is because that is the reality you chose being. Don't believe me? Then do you also chose not being open heart and mind to even consider this? We’re all not just creators of our reality, we’re all being our reality.

Which brings me to my next point. Whistle blowers only exist due to one or more secrets and that's it in a nut shell, plain and simple. Without secrets there are no whistle blowers. Hmmm… Does it really sound that impossible that we could help change our reality into a “non-secrets” reality? Whatever your life of response is then that is the reality you are being, experiencing.

There are no secrets anywhere except those which I, you and everyone continually chose "keeping secret." One illusion is that most secrets are created by others and that you will never found out about them. Based on my experience I beg to differ. There is much more than just our own physical residue of appearance and no amount of any information can hide from us all. Remote viewing for example has discovered much deception in our world.

The challenge isn’t that you are being the change you want to see in the world. That’s something since birth which you are a professional, an expert at, at which you are evolving and will leave with at some point (death) but hopefully not too soon ;)

The challenge is that you may not realize this being your natural and most powerful ability, also called "a life time of free unlimited will power."

Redemption can begin in many subtle ways. For example I blame myself, not just others, for letting secrets & whistle blowers be my reality. But that's only part of experiencing redemption. For more information open mind and heart. The rest is up to you. Either way it all works out in the wash.

Thanks,

Kevin

Lefty Dave
5th September 2013, 21:46
I like your point here...and we're glad you are back posting again.Blessings.
end of line.

Clarityofawareness
5th September 2013, 22:19
I like your point here...and we're glad you are back posting again.Blessings.
end of line.

I could have taken much more time/effort to make it much more brief and mind candy soothing. Mostly for our fast food society way of existence. At least I was able to spit it out. Thanks man.

Kevin