PDA

View Full Version : ???? -- How Come the Occult Images Threads on Avalon Spark Such Debate?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
6th September 2013, 18:32
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2edxz5zKEMg4ymFDQoGeAO0ciPXaFL42Pq9U6dxBaIlFnM2gP

Hello all, I wanted to point out the obvious again and ask a harmless question.

I noticed that in certain threads, those that contain "occult" or esoteric imagery, when people give their personal opinions and/or interpretations of these images, other users are allowing themselves to become upset or overly concerned about "false" translations.

Well, what I wanted to know is, why can't we attribute our own meanings to the symbols around us, and if and when we stand to be corrected, can't this be done politely?

I am not really complaining about myself or my own images, as it doesn't bother me much, but I noticed some other users' threads getting shot down and I wanted to remind you guys that when you're analyzing an image, a la Rorschach, there really is no right and wrong.

Right and wrong are perceptual, biased, fickle things --

I like freedom of expression.

It would be nice if people could offer correction without making the other person feel narrow minded or stupid, or "wrong".

People notice a lot of things and telling them to close their eyes is counterproductive.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/3568229/2/stock-illustration-3568229-angel-cartoon.jpg

PurpleLama
6th September 2013, 18:35
I avoid all such threads, as data mining is what comes to mind....

Tesla_WTC_Solution
6th September 2013, 18:36
By the way, my picture was too large up top, sorry to bother anyone, I am trying to edit the post on a squirrelly connection LOL

Camilo
6th September 2013, 18:43
I avoid all such threads, as data mining is what comes to mind....

Same here!

RMorgan
6th September 2013, 18:58
Hello my friend,

In my opinion, the problem isnīt about different people interpreting different things out of something thatīs naturally subjective...

The problem is when people are assertive about their interpretation of something thatīs occult and come up with sentences like "how come you canīt see that", "if I see it, itīs because itīs there", "if you donīt agree with me then you must be a NWO shill", etc...

The very word "occult" means something hidden, and actually, is it possible to discern between something hidden and something non-existent, in the first place?

Of all alternative mediaīs subjects, this is probably the one thatīs most naturally prone to insanely obsessive paranoia and senseless speculation.

Looking for occult symbols is like looking for faces in clouds...You look for it, you see it. Of course, in this case, even if you see it, it doesnīt mean itīs really there.

I guess thatīs why it is a very controversial subject.

Raf.

Violet
6th September 2013, 20:21
Thank you Tesla, I think the problem is - and it may be part of the disinfo - that all this symbolism has become quite a hype on YouTube and among teenagers. Even music artists are using it knowingly to attract an audience.

In this manner the original quest sorta misses its point. People have just become sheeple again making triangle signs with their hands and shaking their heads to say...Kate Perry.

And for true and respectable knowledge seekers, it is somewhat understandable that they do not want to be associated with this audience of pseudo-enlightened ones.

This does not take away however, that there might still be some truth in the symbolism that is now openly marketed.

ghostrider
7th September 2013, 00:30
the problem is projection , powerful minds look at symbols , and don't realize they are projecting, following the vein and forget that it's nice to be important but, more Important TO BE NICE ... energy can be transferred by symbols, it can linger and affect the mind of others on a level sometimes not noticed ...

LivioRazlo
7th September 2013, 01:14
Take for instance the swastika. In earlier times before its image was warped and twisted, it was a symbol that literally meant "to be good". God forbid if you have a tattoo of it or say anything contrary to what everyone else believes it mean because this is what we have been taught. Would I ever enter into a discussion about the occult? Yea, but I feel that it's like having a discussion about a higher power with an atheist, you just can't seem to have them without someone becoming upset or pushing their beliefs on you. Many kudos to you Tesla, I enjoy reading your posts.

donk
7th September 2013, 01:19
I see what you're doing with those four question marks followed by two hyphens, and you better know this woman...I will not fall victim to your evil satanist mind control...you've been reported to the mod team, they don't take kindly to those kinds of incantations

shadowstalker
7th September 2013, 01:40
I see what you're doing with those four question marks followed by two hyphens, and you better know this woman...I will not fall victim to your evil satanist mind control...you've been reported to the mod team, they don't take kindly to those kinds of incantations
ROFL LOL hahahahaha I needed that.

Carmen
7th September 2013, 01:59
On the old Avalon we had a member who was quite a master at symbolism. He posted stacks and stacks of Images and their meaning, or how he interpreted them. Can't remember his Avalon name!!! Anyway he taught us a lot about images, symbolism and the meanings and he did it in a gentle, informative way, not like the present poster on symbolism who seems very prickly when he is questioned or opposed in any way. I guess a lot of us older members have sought of "been there, done that"! There must be stacks of past threads/archives on symbolism. One can get a bit fanatical about it!

Nanoo Nanoo
7th September 2013, 02:04
because we have been infiltrated by time wasters and because we give it attention.

while symbolism is something quite intereesting , i like the subject myself however then theres people over loading Avalon with satanic ritualistic symbolism and its designed to imbalance our energies, not inform. These agents of devolution exist and are working right now.

I would volte that these people be put on a holiday.

N

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

ROFL LOL hahahahaha I needed that.

PMSL !! Donk you card !

N

deridan
7th September 2013, 14:40
the problem is projection , powerful minds look at symbols , and don't realize they are projecting, following the vein and forget that it's nice to be important but, more Important TO BE NICE ... energy can be transferred by symbols, it can linger and affect the mind of others on a level sometimes not noticed ...

Wow ghostrider, here I was browsing this thread, thinking I would not have anything to say, and then you say this.

I completed some experiments where I could know how thoughts in the chain progressed based on what the last most innocent bystander had flickering across their mind at, well that last point of the chain.
Minds projecting an energetic or information value to a piece of information. How awesome, and how scary can we find this worlds dynamics!!??!!??!?!?!??!?

Billy
7th September 2013, 16:19
Wherever you focus energy with intent, you give power to the intended receiver. In turn it can take your power away.

Whether symbols or a person. Sometimes we have to use great discernment on how and what we focus our energy on.

peace