PDA

View Full Version : "Race With Time" by James Horak on Wolf Spirit Radio

Maia Gabrial
6th September 2013, 19:05
Have you heard James Horak on this latest video on Wolf Spirit Radio? It's called "Race with Time".

He continues what he began on a previous interview about how a chip was discovered in Napoleon's head; which was extremely impossible to have existed at the time. What's just as shocking is that it was developed and perfected by a company in our PRESENT time frame. It was a 4th generation clipper chip that controls behavior negatively and it's solely powered by the human body. Totally evil.... Imo what sounds strange and devious about it all is what the global elites are willing to do to bring about "total destruction in their effort to install a global corporate feudal police state."

In this interview, I'm sensing that he's urgent to make people aware of what may happen on the 9th of THIS month which is the same date that someone went back in time and implanted Napoleon in the first place. You just hear it in his voice that he wants to tell us what he knows, but he admits that it'll create another timeline and it'll make things even worse.

It's quite an interesting interview....

avEyy7AO_ug

onawah
6th September 2013, 20:09
Referee first introduced this here:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch-And-Beyond&p=718642#post718642
Post # 6243
Then I took the subject up in subsequent posts on the same page

T Smith
6th September 2013, 22:40
This timeline will not cease to exist on September 9, even if James Horak is absolutely correct and the Rothchilds (and/or their agents) decide to "save the planet" by not traveling back in time to chip Napoleon. Were that the case, it would simply mean the "base timeline", as Horak puts it, would play out as it was meant to play out without the supposed intervention. The supposition Horak falsely assumes is that only one timeline can materialize... this isn't how the laws of physics work. We all know that an electron can exist in two places at the same time from the double slit experiment, why not a timeline?

I'm going to assume, for sake of discussion, that Horak is spot on and TPTB did alter the timeline back in 1789, that Napoleon was victorious at Waterloo, and that they are not going to travel back in time on September 9 to alter the base timeline to the present timeline we all know from our high-school history books. Horak claims we will simply cease to exist on September 9. No, that's absurd. That's not how the laws of quantum mechanics work. What happens next is this: our timeline continues to play out, just as it has been playing out, and we, as its underlying co-creators, continue to materialize our reality just as we have been collectively doing all along. Our reality is merely probable potential, i.e energy, relative to those materializing the base timeline, and visa versa.

Bottom line? We can all keep our dinner reservations for next Saturday, folks.

donk
6th September 2013, 23:17
Well he does make clear that WE, whoever we are--our selves/spirit--will continue to exist, just not our current lives.

Now I'm not disagreeing with you, I love listening to Horak but I'm not so sure about he gets everything right.

The thing with time travel, is that I only ever experience now. If we are somehow transported to a new "now" where the previous ones are all different, what difference would it make, really? Especially considering we wouldn't remember. Meh...

Anyways, his scenario is nothing different than any other end of the world scenario, it is just (our) universe-wide cataclysm with no one or nothing surviving.

I've steeled myself to just such a situation--I've pretty much lost any deep rooted attachment to this incarnation, trust me, it's much easier on your constitution. Thinking of these types of things as a change (rather than an end) and applying the "as above, so below" mantra to that philosophy, you can transcend the fear of death (or negative emotions that come from us silly humans sh!tting this joint up).

It is what it is--give it a name...all is well

T Smith
7th September 2013, 00:41
Well he does make clear that WE, whoever we are--our selves/spirit--will continue to exist, just not our current lives.

Now I'm not disagreeing with you, I love listening to Horak but I'm not so sure about he gets everything right.

The thing with time travel, is that I only ever experience now. If we are somehow transported to a new "now" where the previous ones are all different, what difference would it make, really? Especially considering we wouldn't remember. Meh...

Anyways, his scenario is nothing different than any other end of the world scenario, it is just (our) universe-wide cataclysm with no one or nothing surviving.

I've steeled myself to just such a situation--I've pretty much lost any deep rooted attachment to this incarnation, trust me, it's much easier on your constitution. Thinking of these types of things as a change (rather than an end) and applying the "as above, so below" mantra to that philosophy, you can transcend the fear of death (or negative emotions that come from us silly humans sh!tting this joint up).

It is what it is--give it a name...all is well

Yup. Agree. I also enjoyed listening to Horak. I just think his conclusions are a little simplistic. Technically, our spirits exist elsewhere, in multiple timelines now. And whose to say we aren't continually shifting between realities? How would we ever know? Each moment has a specific vector (just like an electron when it's measured) with a specific history. When we collapse the wave function (energy) to matter (reality), our awareness of the moment includes that specific vector, i.e. specific past, just as an electron has one specific value when the wave function collapses.

donk
7th September 2013, 01:04
Totally...and for some reason, whenever I try to conceptualize a practical time scenario I always end up concluding you'd have some issues with loops.

Or it's just infinitely constant so we can't even recognize so it makes no difference (to this particular consciousness in this particular now) that it is as if its not even happening...so really it may as well not be

onawah
7th September 2013, 03:45
For this subject to be worthy even of speculation, you have to accept the premise that a chip was really found in Napoleon's brain.
I never saw anything that looked conclusive about that...at all.
This may well just be made up, somebody trying to make a buck by publishing sensational trash.
Horak never gave any reasons why he believed the story to be true, and if you research it, I don't think you will find anything online that looks definitive.
I could be wrong, but it doesn't smell right to me.

Maia Gabrial
9th September 2013, 19:51
All the talk about timelines really confuses the heck out of me! But I'm with some of you, James Horak can't know everything. He's human, too.

I decided not to make a thread of this video and just post it. It's called "Galactic Historian" with Andrew Bartzis as that historian. He says that so many beings out there have time travel abilities and whatever we can imagine. To me, it's kind of concerning because I don't think it'll matter if we go into ascension or not. Listen to what he says about how even Gaia can be stolen from where she is....

Part 1:

ioGxyeyuHco

Part 2:

zK4eFId7f-o

donk
9th September 2013, 21:39
Thanks Maia...can't wait to check it out...

By the way--any minute now (it's 9/9/13), we will cease to exist....so good bye everyone, much love...it was a great existence--we'll have to do it again some time!!

Maia Gabrial
10th September 2013, 16:52
:becky: Donk, I'd say something happened, but not what James said. I'm not sure how to describe what I'm feeling, but it's lighter. No thanks to James, though.
This may seem off topic, but actually, if you think about it applies.

I think I feel differently because yesterday I did a "Spiritual Contract Removal" - actually, I did all of the ones on www.andrewbartzis.com ! I spoke them out loud because I believe in the power of the voice (and sound). I did something similar several months ago on my own, which was just as good; but andrew's is much more in depth and powerful. Probably because he got them from the Akashic Records....

I'd recommend that everyone do it. Let's all revoke every spiritual contract we have or think we have that the cabal has used and is using against us to dominate and control us. Power back to us! I like it!

Maybe I should have started a thread on this? Oh well... The message is out.

chocolate
15th September 2013, 15:54
Donk, you're funny :)! I did not even know I was supposed to have ceased to exist... But as they say better late than never! ;)

I know too many mosquitoes around me really agitated me last few nights, but I also feel lighter as Maia also has described. Who knows, may be everyone here and our relatives we are already existing in a new split timeline... or whatever. I am partially confused about those timelines too.

Thanks for the videos, I especially liked "Race With Time" which I found separately based on one of Helvetic's threads.
I treated myself to all of what I could find today on the topics. I only have a slight problem believing people with weight issues, but hey, nobody's perfect...

jiminii
25th September 2013, 18:42
this time we are in now is a rerun, and something did happen awhile ago. I don't know the date maybe a week or more. But I and body was like in a complete phase shift. and the next day it happened again. I don't know what happened when that occurred exterior to me. but I was looking through my eyes but feeling timeless or between it all and then coming back in. I have no way to explain this sensation. we had no tsunami's after a huge earthquake in Pakistan, Why? I had a postulate that we would protect the oceans of all these earth changes. Then this thing about Napoleon????

I am sure we have other timelines going back and changing other parts of the past but it works like this.

somewhere in the future we undid time as this realities knows it. We are going back through many parts of time and making changes. But the purpose is not to change future. The purpose is to free the spirit beings that are stuck in that period of time.

In those periods of intense struggles like Napoleon and the Norse man will have spirit beings that would change over if we gave them a little help.

so we can free them of being stuck in that period of time so when they drop the boy in that time they can return to NOW and start a new game.

The thing is this. WE HAVE TO GET THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS, or we can't get them unstuck.

jim

lizfrench
26th September 2013, 02:00
I realize this may sound really dumb or strange but I woke up one day about 2 weeks ago with bruises and have no idea where they came from. When I listened to the info about the timeline shift, it seemed to make sense to me. I am very in touch with my body and was never able to figure out where they came from. It was as if I was in a different me.

Bill Ryan
26th September 2013, 04:54
-------

HOAX. The chip-in-Napoleon's-head story comes from Weekly World News. :)

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/15207/alien-chip-in-napoleons-skull

Rocky_Shorz
26th September 2013, 05:25
I've experienced timeline replay...

an event happened then time reversed and replayed without the disaster...

The 11.0 hitting Japan rewound and hit again as a 9...

the Tsunami was so big from the 11 that it set off yellowstone Super Volcano, then suddenly I was back and talking with Skib about the quake they just experienced...

I lived it forward, while remembering the first event...

linear overlapping timelines...

it wasn't two timelines with one of me in each, because I experienced both...

Debra
26th September 2013, 05:43
-------

HOAX. The chip-in-Napoleon's-head story comes from Weekly World News. :)

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/15207/alien-chip-in-napoleons-skull

I'M of the opinion that this story spins from general stereotypes about Napoleon, including the one that the chip was not inside of him but sitting on his shoulder because he was intimidated by his short stature and eventually beaten by the British ;)

http://www.napoleonicsociety.com/english/myth.htm/

Saying that, who knows what is true out there? My question is always, who is the writer, the reporter, the publisher, the alleged source and what are each of their agendas ? Period. And that goes for posts I read on here too.

Personally, I am sitting on the side that sees some fascinating possibilities behind the idea that people - both well known and ordinary are "visited" and who knows .. This wild story might have emerged from a truth we are yet to comprehend.

Why not?