PDA

View Full Version : Last Day of Australian Circus Show: Federal Election...

apokalypse
7th September 2013, 01:44
if Tony Abbott(in USA you could call him Mitt Romney) win this election going to be a hell of a ride. Can't believe people over here see the crap going on in other country especially USA but they never see the crap in their own country Australia....it's god damn sad.

Ellisa
7th September 2013, 02:52
Vote Green in the Senate then Apo!!! Annoy the life out of Abbot! His head will explode if he has to negotiate with a whole heap of assorted parties.

(Apologies to 'others' elsewhere, but this lot, both sides, are a particularly reprehensible bunch of self-serving political fools.)

Rosieposie
7th September 2013, 03:07
I try not to follow it as it makes my head explode and gives me a strong impulse to tell them all the age old "If you don't have anything good to say (about others) don't say it at all!" and drag them all off to time out to think about their behavior..

Nanoo Nanoo
7th September 2013, 03:08
wow theres an election in australia ? do people vote down there ?

is it for the new fisheries fence in Orange ? i think its about the colour of the fence posts isnt it ?

N

Tesseract
7th September 2013, 03:09
Tony Abbott, invader of Iraq, hater of the poor, servant of Rome, will win by a mile. What a country.

Blake Elder
7th September 2013, 03:10
Just like in the US, it makes absolutely no difference who wins the election here .... what a waste of time.

Chucky
7th September 2013, 03:44
Not everyone dude! This year as I sit here in Adelaide I am thinking how the hell do we call ourselves free when it is a crime not to vote. Also this is the first one I am staying sitting here so they are not getting jack **** from me. They are worst than the yanks cause they are like lap dogs here. I am not voting at all and I will get my $20.oo ready for the week. Glad to pay for it but sad because I have to be fined for my free opinion.. :)

if Tony Abbott(in USA you could call him Mitt Romney) win this election going to be a hell of a ride. Can't believe people over here see the crap going on in other country especially USA but they never see the crap in their own country Australia....it's god damn sad.

Blake Elder
7th September 2013, 04:05
Now why didn't I do the same? :cool: I could have slept in.

apokalypse
7th September 2013, 04:19
doing what George Carlin going to do on Election Day...Sit at home.

yOCLf7YrbMI

they really pushing for it have Australian Mitt Romney to be elected

lunaflare
7th September 2013, 04:36
Agree with you Tesser. T/A is also a big fan of, Downton Abbey. Must be the upstairs downstairs class thingy..
This "Election" gig was rigged way back though, with the high drama dismissal of former P.M, Julia G.
yawn.
They are all players and willing participants for a game we (downstairs) are trying to work out so the tables may flip and the masks may fall....
Good to see a Senate seat for the Hemp Party, I have to say!

bennycog
7th September 2013, 05:44
wow theres an election in australia ? do people vote down there ?

is it for the new fisheries fence in Orange ? i think its about the colour of the fence posts isnt it ?

N

Haha I live in the white house in orange.. literaly and the white fence too.. it maybe a little smaller than the one in us of a but the hills hoist out the back is the main attraction mate..

Niether parties deserve to make any decisions for Australians.. And neither does the party I voted for, because there is not enough about them "wikileaks party". Running things is more than about Transparency, Accountability and Justice. But I had to vote.. I am not paying the 50 dollar fine.. Especially when I need it for ****in taxes..

After I voted. I noticed the "sex party" but damn it I already did my vote..

Ellisa
7th September 2013, 06:38
I agree benny! I noticed the Pirate party was there too! Next time I'll run as the Party party I think.

I actually do agree with making us vote. I never used to, but now I think , seriously, that voting is far too important to leave to other people, and as we have seen in Australia, power does change hands , and, as of this moment no one does actually know who has won. I remember the Hewson defeat-- when he lost the 'unloseable election'! It can happen!

apokalypse
7th September 2013, 06:51
i'm from labor safe seat anyway so there's no point of voting...just went in get my tick off so i don't get fine and went home.

entertaining stuff right here....Jaymes Diaz still no where to been seen.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/jaymes-diaz-to-hide-from-his-own-party-20130907-2tbp4.html

some of you ask why he's hiding? here's why...
3V--9cIScz8

Ellisa
7th September 2013, 06:55
Guess where I am--- Corangamite! The phone has rung nearly every night asking my opinion on everything! It's been fun, I'll miss it!

apokalypse
7th September 2013, 07:56
don't know what but from the sound from Mainstream Media especially Rupert Murdoch they confirm Australian Mitt Romney win the election...

twin fig
7th September 2013, 09:49
Something positive that can come out of this one ugly election among many is that people lose all their trust and belief that the government will look after them.

Heres to self responsibility and looking after our kin in our local land, Human and non-human alike!

apokalypse
7th September 2013, 10:13
Something positive that can come out of this one ugly election among many is that people lose all their trust and belief that the government will look after them.

Heres to self responsibility and looking after our kin in our local land, Human and non-human alike!

this is damn sad day for Australia not because of what party elected win especially Australian Mitt Romney aka Tony Abbott but the Australian People who are not thinking for themselves but obey and follow.

one thing i really wish and dearly hope from bottom of my heart or deep inside(what ever you want to call it) come out of this election is people wake up see the truth what's really going on and the fraud System that they lived in....i hope just like what you said people lose their trust in government but importantly start thinking.

next few days will be entertaining with Labor Bloodbath...

apokalypse
7th September 2013, 13:09
it's official Australia just have new Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

wonder what's he will be like? people called him George W Bush but i recently thought of him as Mitt Romney for the backflip and being corporate guy work for group of his close friends aka Rupert Murdoch and Mining Companies.

Ellisa
8th September 2013, 06:17
What a day that was!!!

Tony Abbott is Prime Minister, Clive Palmer is an MP , Corangamite changed hands and Geelong lost the preliminary final.

I'm very surprised the sun rose this morning!

apokalypse
8th September 2013, 09:41
don't know what to say but next 3 years going be tough, feeling this sadness with this thought of privatization instead of nationalization especially Banks and Financial institution. Medibank=Gone -School and hospitals=Gone-Australia Post=Gone-ABC TV station=Gone

Dennis Leahy
8th September 2013, 10:14
I feel your pain, aware Aussies. It is a sick feeling knowing that the propaganda was powerful enough to vault self-serving and corporate-serving people into power.

The quiet, insidious part of US elections happens far before election day, and I assume this is the same for Oz: the Elite pre-select the viable pool of candidates, then, using the media they own, they make those candidates into household names while "ignoring to death", belittling, or mocking other candidates. On election day, you choose between candidates pre-selected by the Elite and the Elite win every important election.

The Elite have carefully studied the electoral system, and have gamed it. They have also studied and understand the psychology to manipulate elections through their propaganda. Unless the electoral system is drastically changed, the Elite will continue to win almost every major seat in elections, and will retain control over governance.

Dennis

Rosieposie
8th September 2013, 13:35
Tony Abbott? I mean I knew the options weren't sparkling but ouch.

Positive Vibe Merchant
9th September 2013, 03:26
Well it just comes down to people not being informed of their options. There were a bunch of other parties that they could have voted for. Every person I spoke to all voted other than Liberal. Tony Abbot will ruin this country.

3 weeks before the election he sent a letter to the Renewable Energies Commission to stop working on projects because if he gets in, he will be cancelling all funding for projects to do with renewable energies. He is slatted to put this through in his first week. its an absolute joke. Watch the rich get richer off the backs of us low and middle income earners.

apokalypse
9th September 2013, 13:17
Watch the rich get richer off the backs of us low and middle income earners.

George Carlin popup in my head when i hear that and it's so freaking true...
N5Up-k4Lho8

"Aust election public sick of public sector workers and phony welfare scroungers sucking life out of economy.Others nations to follow in time" - "Small item: Apart from higher pay, public workers in Australia take many more sick days than those in hard working private sector!" -Rupert Murdoch

what a freaking scumbag Rupert Murdoch is and kick this bastard along with his media out of Australia ASAP.

Carmody
9th September 2013, 16:46
don't know what to say but next 3 years going be tough, feeling this sadness with this thought of privatization instead of nationalization especially Banks and Financial institution. Medibank=Gone -School and hospitals=Gone-Australia Post=Gone-ABC TV station=Gone

Carlyle group, Saudi Arabia, bush clan, skull & bones, oil power, financial interests, war mongers, private medicine and big pharma, etc.

Get ready for the deliberate and forced decimation of all public institutions.

This is why Stephen Harper was bought into (forced upon) Canada. to destroy public institutions that were functional, and kept society working in a self helping reasonable whole.

You've got a protracted battle ahead. The problem is not their platform and what they will do, it is raising the awareness of the public to what is about to happen.

That is the only way to slow it down, the only way to thrown mud and sand in their gears.

To strive to find the soft underbelly of the machine that is forming and slice it open, so it spills out into the street, for all to smell and see. Do not depend on the media for the transport of the information, though.

Positive Vibe Merchant
9th September 2013, 23:13
Where do you think the best place to start would be Carmody?

Incidently, I did try to warn friends about this.. 3 weeks before the elected Tony Abbot wrote to the Commission on Renewable Energy telling them to stop working because when he gets elected, he will be removing all of their funding for renewable energy projects.

There will be alot of things change and people will whinge about it but still not do anything

Carmody
10th September 2013, 01:22
Their principle tricks are hiding everything they do, via executive-like orders, to replace persons in public office with those who will silently make their policy real. they'll start by pulling funding from everything, blaming it on the economy and interest rates, blah blah.

Their actions will center around nepotism, fascism, and privatization. Where they cannot directly do that, they will begin the destruction of the given organization. Not directly, in some cases, mind you, but to go for the support systems.

whatever Bush (USA), the brits (government) and Harper (Canada) have done to their respective countries in the past 13 years, the underhanded methods and tricks, that is their playbook.

If you have a public news service and public science in Australia, they need to understand that they must attack this prime minister and his crew full force with no mercy, as he WILL decimate them, regardless of who or what they are.

Public media and public science and public health care ALL have to go, or be so decimated that they can have no response and no voice. In that way the public can be manipulated at will.

This is what has gone on in Canada, the USA, and the UK, in the past 13 years.

Carmody
10th September 2013, 01:30
They will probably get quickly into mining and natural resource rights to major foreign corporations, that are controlled or run by connections to the mentioned group(s), and enter into military hardware contracts with similar connections. To shift the security apparatus to favorable groups and connections, if any of it is not in those hands already.

Look for the genesis and timeline of that to emerge in the first few months, if not the first few weeks.

And make sure that the public media does not back off, as they are now in a fight for all their funding and futures.

Basically, what a new king does when he kills off his old rival. He keeps what he can trust and kills the rest, to ensure his future. Same ****, different names. Different times, but the same old tactics and concerns exist.

Positive Vibe Merchant
10th September 2013, 04:21
well as it stands the first dfays business also was to start the new coal export terminal in the great barrier reef, which is UNESCO and world heritage listed. its a disgrace.

Carmody
10th September 2013, 16:04
well as it stands the first dfays business also was to start the new coal export terminal in the great barrier reef, which is UNESCO and world heritage listed. its a disgrace.

That is the mark of the hidden hand. They do not do things that have only one direction or outcome. They double down, at a minimum. They put the damage of coal export at a position, geographically, that does the most damage.

Double damage, double gain. That is their mark. One of getting multiple things accomplished in single moves.

It has the added fundamentally desirable effect of obscuring intent, and outcome, with vagueness and plausible deniability built into a move that is multi-tiered, in multiple directions. The game of high level elitists, for millennia.

Look for it to be the pre-staging for next steps. You are looking at deep Machiavellian manipulation on multiple levels, at the very least.