PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I wonder, do people come to sites like this just because they want to be miserable?

Vitalux
7th September 2013, 16:24
Just a thread to express some thoughts.

I've been a member of Avalon and a few other sites dealing with conspiracy theories etc. for about 7 years now.
Some sites offer some really good insight into a great deal of abstract news, that otherwise would not viewed on television or mainstream news mediums.

What I have started to notice is that some folks are addicted and transfixed with wallowing in misery and fear.:drama:
It's like they wake up, look out the window and say;

"What a miserable day!!" :mmph:

and then search out others on the internet that will commiserate with them

:mmph::mmph::mmph::mmph:

Then they tune into Avalon ( or some other similar site) and jump from one miserable thread to the next while continuing to wallow in darkness and depression.

I've been finding that I am starting to break away from this cycle of trying to find every nook and cranny of corruption and disfunctionality of the human species.

Now I go out , go for a walk, a bike ride, watch the stars, watch the birds, listen to the crickets and enjoy life and limit my time on the internet.

When I do come home, feeling so wonderful without a care in the world., I then tune into one of these forums. Now I am starting to feel I am just looking a group of people addicted to fear driven threads.
It's like just a continuation of how people get addicted to all those drama programs of television.

Main stream news and television, in my mind, is just an exercise in fear mongering and drama.
Now I am finding that many forums on the internet is a continuation of that same drama from television.

Are human's addicted to this stuff or what?

Am I alone? or is anyone else noticing the fear mongering ?

I'm sick of reading post about how the freaking sky is falling.

http://www.artizans.com/images/previews/GRA392.pvw.jpg

I was very nervous about posting this on Avalon, as I figured it would disrupted the flow of people's energy, and I would be asked to leave (again).

After all, the last thing many people hate to hear is the darn truth.

Most only want to hear and see, only what they wish to hear and see, even if that is just bad news.:drama:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
7th September 2013, 17:05
People bitched more at town hall when they used to bother to go.
Also people used to whine a lot in French salons, too, come to think of it, and we call it "philosophy" today.

I don't like TOO much negativity, personally, but at the same time I refuse to smile and accept my own extinction.

genevieve
7th September 2013, 17:11
Vitalux--

Perhaps people are coming out of their trance and are glad to be feeling again, even if the feelings aren't pleasant. Being numbed out and dumbed down is no fun.

When I first woke up, I couldn't get enough information about EVERYthing because I was constantly in a state of disbelief and wanted to find out MORE MORE MORE. My adrenaline level was high. I was a maniac and I was filled with fury.

When the nonsensical started making sense (even though it was counterintuitive and not supportive of peace, love, joy and harmony), I was gradually able to relax, feel better, and taper off and not search everything I came across.

I feel much better now that I have some idea of why all the crazy sh*t is happening.

I hope others transition through to a more peaceful place quickly, but until then, they gotta' do what they gotta' do.

Meanwhile, let's enjoy the birdies and crickets!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

ceetee9
7th September 2013, 17:20
Sadly, I think there is a lot of truth in what you have said Vitalux and I've been having some similar thoughts. But then I think that if it wasn't for sites like PA few, if any, of us would begin to understand that the world isn't what we think (or would like to believe) it is. The MSM too focuses almost entirely on the negative aspects of mankind and the world. Perhaps there is little difference between the MSM and alternative media as they both have agendas and spew their own forms of propaganda--most of which focuses on negativity and the darker side of humanity--and then we all get to choose which form of propaganda we prefer to believe and/or wallow in.

We truly are a screwed up species and I, for one, don't know if it's because we're inundated with negative programming and garbage from birth or because it is in our DNA (or a combination of both).

I try not to get too concerned about it all though anymore since it seems pretty clear to me that, while we like to believe we care and want to change the world for the better, precious few of us ever act to make that happen. And, more often than not, when we do finally get to the point of not being willing to take it anymore, we resort to what we know best: violence, fighting, and killing, and then we erect ever more restrictive and controlling structures that eventually lead to more violence, fighting and killing. We never seem to learn anything or see the endless cycle we, ourselves, create.

For a species that likes to think it is the most intelligent species on the planet, we sure don't act like a very intelligent species. It amazes me that we've managed to last the few thousand years we have. But the good news is, if we keep repeating history, with the technology we now have, we won't be around much longer to suffer the endless cycle. And maybe that's as it should be. Give another a species a chance to learn how to live in peace and harmony with each other and the planet that sustains it.

earthadvocate
7th September 2013, 17:42
It is all about balance (ayni) word used by Shaman of the high Andee's . You can be joyful but know in the back of your mind that all is not joyful. As a collective consciousness we can be feeling situations of other human beings that are actually experiencing real fear and sadness.

Lifebringer
7th September 2013, 17:49
I know, I stopped going to 2012 site because every other article was a pick up your guns and let's revolution now!

Sheesh if we jumped the gun without planning this great country would never have made it this far. Slow and steady wins the race and since we are the turtles of knowledge in the Universe, slow is good enough for me to think things through.

Lifebringer
7th September 2013, 17:56
Just a thread to express some thoughts.

Most only want to hear and see, only what they wish to hear and see, even if that is just bad news.:drama:

Nah, I think we've all been throuth the "purge" and recognize it in the newly awakened and most times furious with themselves for falling asleep at the switch and believing what their congress and senate and government have said for the last 40 years, who've abused our trust. But we know what it is.

Chester
7th September 2013, 18:03
I came here for the following reasons:

a.) I had all sorts of internal issues based on questions I could only get responses to in this Forum.

b.) I did not want to remain all alone.

c.) I hoped, if I was able to reverse my life's direction towards a positive direction, I might be able to help others do the same.

I made a good call on all three.

CD7
7th September 2013, 18:26
I was very nervous about posting this on Avalon, as I figured it would disrupted the flow of people's energy, and I would be asked to leave (again).

Most only want to hear and see, only what they wish to hear and see, even if that is just bad news.

First ill say that everything on this forum does not fall into this category....of just bad news

I will from time to time peer into these types of threads but generally I do not even give them much time/consideration...so I wouldn't say All on here are for this type agenda...ya know?

jiminii
7th September 2013, 18:36
this sight had the data i needed to complete me. of course it depends mostly on why you came here. i come to find enlightened beings and see all the positive stuff they are doing. i also come here to create ideas to help make it a better world.

jim

avid
7th September 2013, 18:54
Yes - I've had a bad day with my pine tree shock - (see another thread), but mostly I am supportive and hopeful. I've been 'here' since the beginning of camelot and avalon forums - I reckon one of the few remaining. However - the news is mostly great - positive - a driving force to overcoming negativity. This last week was so wonderful as we all pulled together for justice. So - if now and again someone needs a 'virtual cuddle' - be sympathetic - I saw this from Bill in the last few days when one of us went a bit wobbly. It is truly a helpful community - which puts things into perspective in times of need. Thank you all for the years of 'awareness', and - of course - communal support.
Avid :)

Christine
7th September 2013, 19:13
Vitalux...

Have you considered the following:

1. You pay too much attention to what you assume others are feeling.
2. That even though certain very unsavory realities are being openly discussed that doesn't mean anyone is wallowing in fear mongering.
3. That by directly confronting the worst case scenarios we are quite literally changing the outcome.
4. That by "ignoring" a situation will not make it go away.
5. That your assessment of "people" being addicted to fear driven threads is erroneous.

This is a quote I received today... It serves as a beacon and reminder of the importance of why we decided to wake up.

"And therefore, all of those for whom authentic transformation has deeply unseated their souls must, I believe, wrestle with the profound moral obligation to shout from the heart -perhaps quietly and gently, with tears of reluctance; perhaps with fierce fire and angry wisdom; perhaps with slow and careful analysis; perhaps by unshakable public example -but authenticity always and absolutely carries a demand and duty: you must speak out, to the best of your ability, and shake the spiritual tree, and shine your headlights into the eyes of the complacent. You must let that radical realization rumble through your veins and rattle those around you."

Ken Wilbur

Muzz
7th September 2013, 19:39
Vitalux,

I find that it's not very helpful to make sweeping, generalized judgements on why people are here, what issues they have and what they are drawn to. In my humble opinion, the 6000 plus members who post here, are each very unique souls at very different stages of self discovery, carrying with them their own unique life story and challenges.

Am I alone? or is anyone else noticing the fear mongering ?

I don't really see it. I see amazing groups getting together to search for the truth, new members joining with the fresh energy that brings, humour, compassion, sharing. Spiritual people focussing energy on good causes. Teaching.

We all chose where to focus our attention.

Your attention seems to be on threads that make you "sick"

Sierra
7th September 2013, 19:46
I think it is a phase you go through, when you start to become aware.

So is going through a gossipy drama phase.

So is pulling together to put focus, and energy on healing the world.

Since I can at times, cycle through all three phases (three of many, but for brevity...), I tend to shut up as much as I can on the first two, and keep putting my focus back on where I want it to be.

I get less and less patient with the first two in myself, I'm in a hurry to get moving, I feel time either freezing or going faster and faster. We're lurching in the fore wash of future events I think, hence so much illness among members lately, and disturbances stepping up in the force. We are escalating now, and it becomes more important to ignore blowback, except as a signal, we are making a dent, to continue, knowing we are doing it.

It requires teamwork, unity.

And joy, love, gratitude make the going so much easier. :)

Love to you all, Sierra

norman
7th September 2013, 20:06
I don't like TOO much negativity, personally, but at the same time I refuse to smile and accept my own extinction.

I couldn't have said it plainer than that.

The first fork in the road we come to from there is the one where we tend to wave a polite farewell to the ones who choose the other way. We either square up to the physical task of defeating what's wrong, inch by inch, or we square up to the 'purpose' of being better than this.

Both types are right but only as right as both the sides of the evolutionists v creationists argument. They are both right, but for as long they argue about it, they are both wrong.

AutumnW
7th September 2013, 20:43
Hi Vitalux, You make a good point--that sometimes it gets to be too much and we just have to push ourselves away from the computer and take a walk, ride our bicycles and or think about something life affirming and beautiful. It's tough to know where to draw the line....and people can become obsessed with conspiracies. If becoming obsessed with conspiracies is co-morbid with the idea that there is nothing that we can do about any of it, that is a supreme bummer and people who are so inclined, really need to get out more.

On the other hand, though, we don't want to create or recreate a '50's type mentality, where superficial understanding and denial were the norm. I see a lot of the fear and obsession as almost an over-compensation for a lack of depth of understanding and lack of contemplation in our parent's and grandparent's generation.

Fear can be our friend, if we're discerning. A little bit of fear is also like an inoculation against real terror and panic. And panic is the real enemy. All of the emotions have their place.

Bill Ryan
7th September 2013, 22:10
-----

We all find whatever we look for.

If you want to find warnings on Avalon, you'll find warnings.
If you want to find encouraging news, you'll find encouraging news.
If you want to find good science, you'll find good science.
If you want to find inspiring spiritual insights, you'll find inspiring spiritual insights.
If you want to find moving personal stories, you'll find moving personal stories.
If you want to find humor and laughter, you'll find humor and laughter.
If you want to find friendship and support, you'll find friendship and support.

In fact, whatever you want to find, it's all here. That simply means we're all doing our job well.

:)

Ernie Nemeth
I do ignore those threads that I feel sap my positive focus. But I also realize there is a reason why I have those feelings, why I have a reaction (well, I do realize in my higher moments, I mean). There is work in me to be done in those areas, when I am ready and spiritually mature enough to handle it. There's no hurry, there are many more areas I can focus on now where I hope I can make a difference.

I feel it is important, like others have said, to find a balance between, what? - spiritual service and shadow work? You gotta do them both to advance, but you cannot to either to the exclusion of the other. I think it gets easier over time, I know it gets easier for me...

But by voicing your concern you have allowed us to bath it in light, to give it energy others can tap in their time of need. What is revealed can be healed, what remains hidden cannot.

So thanks, Vtalux, for shining your light when you thought there was only darkness.

music
Here are some threads I found quickly searching for good news here on Avalon. Most "die" fairly early, a few people resurrect them, but one can do that only so many times. If you like any of the good news type threads below, feel free to bump or share some good news of your own.

What we dwell on becomes a large part of who we are on this surface level of consensual reality. By all means stay informed about the ills of the world, but we should never neglect our soul's need for regular doses of love and beauty.

Love

The Good News Thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62401-The-Good-News-Thread&p=724566#post724566)

Find the Beauty - Share the Beauty (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?33366-Find-the-Beauty-Share-the-Beauty)

Foremost, and most important, I just wanted to express what a beautiful world we exist in (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62886-Foremost-and-most-important-I-just-wanted-to-express-what-a-beautiful-world-we-exist-in&highlight=good+news)

Avalon becoming A Bit Negative? Prove Me Wrong Please (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62592-Avalon-becoming-A-Bit-Negative-Prove-Me-Wrong-Please&highlight=good+news)

The GOOD THINGS YOU EXPERIENCE (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22961-The-GOOD-THINGS-YOU-EXPERIENCE&highlight=good+news)

The strength of the human spirit - Good News! :) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?58274-The-strength-of-the-human-spirit-Good-News---&highlight=good+news)

vipersocks
7th September 2013, 22:33
I would just like to say you are all correct in your interpretation of truth/reality. I commend all your thoughts/words, you are doing a brilliant job of awakening yourselves and long may it continue :cool:

Maunagarjana
7th September 2013, 22:37
Probably some do. I come here looking for specific things, usually. Mostly stuff about ETs and spirituality. But the latest conspiracy gossip does interest me at times. I don't really dwell on that stuff too much. It does definitely seem like many threads constitute a bunch of people brainstorming about the worst things they can possibly imagine (the unspoken premise being, the more disturbing the thought, the more true it is likely to be), and I think this can be valuable at times, but not necessarily a healthy way of thinking if habitual.

Delight
7th September 2013, 22:51
Most only want to hear and see, only what they wish to hear and see, even if that is just bad news.

I agree it does seem that way sometimes. Maybe people DO want to hear and see what they wish....that is because we have a way of perceiving based on possiblities and lots of other things about the way humans "think"......

Is there something "true" about the idea that people want to hear and see bad news? I think it may be training that we "should" seek out potential threats and news providing safety innoculations? Recall the phrase" those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it"

I know there is criticism of 'channelers" but they seem to have a neat vantage point sometimes? The idea that just because we focus on something we then get more of it......then focus and get more of it....(repeat) is in my opinion very proved in life.

We have a very difficult position where we have been trained that to focus on imagination first (what one truly loves and what looks like that) is of "no use" or perhaps delusional?

Anyone here ever listen to Abraham Hicks say do not talk about what is and only speak to what one desires to experience? Did you laugh or cry in frustration (to claim that everything is peachy in the face of the bad news is considered delusional or "new age" pix elated tripe in some circles).

And to go into imgination where one is just not sure what is seen has to be balanced by grounded contact with the earth or one flies off and may have a hard time relating. I am very familiar with the phase of seeing more nad more of what I focused on thinking that was all because it existed realistically outside of my attention. The phases are very respectable because we are here not to get something done but get something undone IMO!

I think this is kind of a cool statement here ... http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/the-trick-behind-occult-systems/

Consciousness is dynamic because it creates. It creates new realities.

It isn’t primarily a container for What Is, for what already exists.

If there is a secret about consciousness, that’s it. IT CREATES.

So no matter what X we cooked up, it would become obsolete, of minor value.

Humans are ripe for buying an X because they are trained, and train themselves, to place the highest value on What Already Exists.

That’s mind control par excellence.

Occult systems deliver what controlled minds expect, and that’s why they’ve flourished. That’s the only reason why.

Jon Rappoport

and I do find good news on Avalon because what I read and speak about has to pass a test...would anyone with sense like my pets agree this was true? The Pixie lated test is a good one.

Dennis Leahy
7th September 2013, 23:00
Unless I am caught up in an illusion, it sure appears to me that geopolitically, globally, things are "coming to a head." If wrong, and this is just another day in paradise where I have allowed myself to be ensnared into the negativity, then shame on me. But if there really is a sh!tstorm a brewin', then it might just be smart to figure out the wind direction.

Dennis

p.s. Even in the face of it, there are a number of interesting and positive and self-empowering threads on Avalon, so we all have the choice as to just exactly what Avalon "is", the same way we could wander around a large physical social gathering (party) and participate in whichever conversations we felt like participating in. There are nearly 57,000 threads at Avalon, maybe a hundred or so currently active. Lots of choices.

Sidney
7th September 2013, 23:06
Vitalux, you have good reason to think this way. It is just part of the ebbs and flows of this crazy thing called life. I have thought exactly the same, however, in my situation, it was mostly about my thoughts and feelings rather than the other Avalonians here. But I figured others probably go through times of feeling like we just can't get enough of the bad stuff. :(

I too have been here from the beginnings of Camelot. And you do go through phases, many, during the waking up process. For myself, much of my dismay was due to the approach and the bypassing the whole 2012 scenario. Secretly, I had hoped that a major Apocalypse would happen, as I felt that a "re-set" was the only chance our beautiful planet had(along with its many inhabitants). That hope did not last, but I did think it for some time.

I have had much challenges in my personal life lately, and I have been forced to withdraw my participation here more and more. In doing so, I have gained a new appreciation for life outside my humble abode.

On a side note. I listened to "somewhere in time" on Coast to Coast with George, from like 20 years ago, and I kid you not they were talking about the same ol sh!t then, that goes around today. All negative, doom and gloom BS.

The information we gain is invaluable. But we have to make sure that we do not let it consume our lives to the point that we no longer find any enjoyment to be had.
In the past, I felt if I turned my head and didn't look at the chemtrails, ("or whatever crap of the moment might be) I felt I was cheating on my friend (earth).

I have come to understand, that some things ARE out of my control, and that it's ok to smile anyway. I heard an interview once, and the interviewee stated that us "lightworkers", did not come here to enjoy ourselves. we have a job to do, and that's that. Well, I say to that "I will have some enjoyment in my life, whether thats what I came here for or not".:llama: :)

Bill Ryan
7th September 2013, 23:25
If you like any of the good news type threads below, feel free to bump or share some good news of your own.

Yay to that!

And here are just a few interesting and inspiring threads I've started myself. Vitalux, did you ever read them? (If not, please do! Some of them are really quite good.)

:)

The real Jesus, the real Mary, Gnosis, the Archons, and the world's first major smear campaign (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?61859-The-real-Jesus-the-real-Mary-Gnosis-the-Archons-and-the-world-s-first-major-smear-campaign)
BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15830-BLESSED-UNREST-this-is-what-we-are-doing-at-Project-Avalon.-MUST-WATCH-video)
Orbs (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?29822-Orbs)
HOW TO HEAL THE WORLD: (A roadmap you may have been waiting for...) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62596-HOW-TO-HEAL-THE-WORLD--A-roadmap-you-may-have-been-waiting-for...-)
I am invisible ... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?60087-I-am-invisible-...)
A warning from benevolent ETs about our future - over 60 years ago (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?39611-A-warning-from-benevolent-ETs-about-our-future-over-60-years-ago)
The Undefinable Line (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?59272-The-Undefinable-Line)
Reconnecting with alienated family members (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48412-Reconnecting-with-alienated-family-members)
What we may be here to do (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50125-What-we-may-be-here-to-do)
The Cry of Gaia (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23176-The-Cry-of-Gaia)
An experience that changed my life (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14157-An-experience-that-changed-my-life)
A day in the mountains: a tale of forgiveness (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14409-A-day-in-the-mountains-a-tale-of-forgiveness)

norman
7th September 2013, 23:45
I don't want to bring everyone down with this, but, seriously:

The ideal that professional health and palliative care people hold themselves to is to make death as unhellish as possible.

If the human race is about to be killed off, you can fully expect the people behind it to do as much as they can to make it seem like nothing sinister is going on.

After all, otherwise, we'd all freak out and forget to be spiritual and connected to our higher selves, snigger, snigger. ( ok, that was just me kidding a little ).

I do believe they are expecting us to self philosophise our own demise, and make it OK.

I say, stuff that !

If Planet Earth has got a human population problem, the first candidates for extinction are the ones who's whole survivability ( and controlling influence ) is built on an unnatural dirty habitation.

I might just as well drag another bone into this chewing fest. Scientists are lost in a false paradigm and their power base should be first on a list of targets in a spiritual reluctance to give up and leave this mess.

ghostrider
8th September 2013, 01:22
it's easy to be negative , no work involved ... to be positive , that takes some thinking , because in this world you must go against the grain ... swiming upstream will make you very strong , floating downstream will keep you lazy ... once again, the power of your thoughts , determines everything , thought leads to words, words lead to action, action leads to change/effects ... as a man thinketh in his heart ...

Bubu
8th September 2013, 01:26
Yes the bulk of threads have something to do with fear and/or fear mongering. But there are also very good ones that you can hardly find anywhere. When I first came to Avalon I was quickly swept by "what's going to happen how do I prepare" and I actually did started to. But after a while I notice that threads evolve on same issues with nothing new but dates and places. Followed by getting tired, frustration and then anger. And then finally immunity. I think the fear porns herein have help me to become more positive in life than when I first came here.

"What did not kill you will only make you stronger"

I choose to stay for the ones in a while good threads and to help others who have been like me once, drowning in fear.

That is why in most of my threads you will find the thoughts

Have fun:cool:

Youniverse
8th September 2013, 04:25
Yeah as some others have said, I also tend to be most attracted to the threads that uplift and inspire me. The rest are purely for interest sake. One way of looking at it is like Bashar says, you don't change the world you're in, you change yourself and then you shift to a version of reality that best reflects the kind of person you changed into. Mystics and Sages have been saying this for eons, just in different ways. Some will say, "but aren't you ignoring the injustices of this world?" No you're just stating a preference. There are folks that practice a great deal of denial when they appear to be very positive. If you look closely enough, though, you will notice the difference between someone in denial and someone that has mastered themselves. I've seen people that can have all hell breaking loose around them and they look as if they're standing in the middle of heaven. They notice the bad, they just don't lose themselves in it. It's the ones that focus on uplifting things the most that are helping the world the most. And they accomplish that by doing what others see as selfish/ignorant behavior. A wise person once said that the more one focuses on a "problem" the stronger and more valid that problem becomes. In other words, by continually emphasizing what's wrong, the more one is making it REAL and so it is reality. We are always creating this way. No doubt, talking about the evils of the world is a way of releasing personal stress. However, it does not make the perceived problems go away. Of course we have to notice what's bad. We don't have to dwell on that. If my car has a flat tire, will I get anywhere by sitting there complaining about the fact that I have a flat tire? No, I get on with the work of changing the tire and soon I'm on my way. The problem becomes secondary. The solution, primary.

ruthy
8th September 2013, 05:07
Right on!! I agree with everyone who said that this is not true. Informing yourself or sharing important information on here with other people is hardly wallowing in fear mongering. It is caring enough about your surroundings to want to share your insights and hopes of a better safer and more enjoyable world with people that you have not even met. I think that is a beautiful thing.

To close your eyes to the bad in the world, is to abandon all hope, and to abandon everyone and everything around you. It's impossible to look around at everything that is culminating on this planet and come here to a place where science and spirituality come together, and to not share your thoughts on how to tackle these problems.

I don't think anyone on this website spreads fear. If anything, I am really happy at the wide array of information and the openness of people. In order to address problems,...you have to first name what they are.

Hazel
8th September 2013, 05:15
Well said everyone... Viva la difference!

another affirmation as to why I come here: perceptions/understanding of Distopia and Utopia co-existing in a sea, worthy of mindful distillation

Long Live all the brave swimmers of Avalon... rollin' with and against the tides :victory:

Veiled Rain
8th September 2013, 14:48
:tea: As the saying goes---"When life hands you lemons--make lemonaid" we need to be mindful of this simple allegory

This is a beautiful world we live in--the misery we see is but temporary---through the darkness always shines a light
We are what we manifest-and we can see beauty or atrocities: all depends on ones perspectives/beliefs/views. Anything can present as beautiful or ugly depending on our mores and ethics
Balance in the chaos is what is essential(even here--we should only seek out what truly elevates our spirit)

Every generation has its hardships and misunderstandings yet also affords us moments of graceful and resplendent reflection of solace and felicity

We cannot bury our head in the sand to the strange goings on in the world-as some seem to believe was the 50s mentality-although I believe the outlook then is as it should be now--understanding of the misery/negative that exists in our surroundings- yet rising above it to see the spirit as transitory and just briefly stopping here to love and experience
A lot of people appear to gravitate to the miserable as it gives them hope or a belief that their life isn't so bad(my opinion)

Commiseration is something at the psychological level that is enjoyable for some-gives their daily experiences a sense of feasibility and purpose(strange addiction)

Knowing and wallowing are 2 VERY different things---yet there are some that are conditioned as misery/drama seekers--it makes their day--but the awakened souls have the ability to understand the misery and transcend it.
Seeing the beauty, artistry, and the harmony that does exist from within and in everything around us.

Much Love

vilcabamba
10th September 2013, 04:39
Vitalux,
If you were one of those thousands of children who are in the rape room of the Rothschilds and other illuminati satanists...would you be OK with people looking away?
If you were one of the people who were being tortured on Auschwitz, Abu Grave or any of the other genocides that are happening on this planet, would you be ok with people looking away?
If you are one of the billions of people who don't know where they are going to get their next meal, would you be ok with others looking away?
If you are one of those cows being tortured in the slaughter house, would you be ok with people saying that it's just 'negativity' to look at the news.
If you want to look away Vitalux, then go ahead, but when you are in your "life review" with the light beings. Try explaining to THEM, why you want to look away!

vilcabamba
10th September 2013, 04:45
As Edgar Cayce has found..those who look away, may be born without eye sight, those who refuse to hear, may be born deaf!
Good luck to all of you who think this place is a paradise because some birds sing and there are beautiful flowers, the plaeidians and andromedans would never tell you to pretend things are all good, when 90% of the world is suffering, hungry, miserable and is being physcially and psychologically tortured by a preditorial race. The Andromedans and Arcturians wouldn't be here trying to wake people up if they thought "looking away" was the right thing to do. This planet is a **** hole with a human race who are apathetic, cold blooded and evil. Most of the people in this world deserve to learn their lessons. Those who are good people are not afraid to know the truth, for in the higher realms like the Plaeides people do not go starving, people are not enslaved, animals are not tortured, people are not raped in satanic ceremonies. To pretend this is not happening is being a disservice to humanity. BUT to see what is happening and doing your part in spreading the truth all over the internet is the best thing that one can do to help out in awakening humanity so we can all stand as one against our enemy.

BrianEn
10th September 2013, 04:51
I found some really close friends here.

Vitalux
10th September 2013, 05:01
Vitalux,
If you were one of those thousands of children who are in the rape room of the Rothschilds and other illuminati satanists...would you be OK with people looking away?

I would like to take a small moment to explain to you what prompted me to write that thread.

About one month ago, I had an out of body experience where I drifted above my body while I was laying in bed, and looked over and seen a complete stranger standing next to my bed. I screamed and immediately I was back inside my body.

That experience totally scared the living hell out of me.
Even though I totally had read and watched all kinds of information about how to have an out of body experience, my mind was not ready yet to experience it. About a week after that, I had the same experience again, but this time, even though I was more familiar with what was happening, I again lost all reasoning to fear. Plus, I saw that same entity ( a funny man) laughing at me.
This was not a dream, this was not my imagination playing tricks on me.
I had the experience of seeing that Life is not as real as you think it is.

After taking some time to collect my thoughts, I really am starting to wonder if the world as we preceive it, is not as real as we think it is.
Additionally, it might be very well part of the holographic illusion that an insurmountable amount of chaos is built into this paradox that we call here.

Have you ever considered that if you were to count the number of 'conspiracy theories, diabolical acts, distortions of historical truths, that it would probably exceed the number of grains of sand on the Earth.

Then after having that experience, than I tuned into Avalon and it appeared like a form of soap box addicted people to the negative side of thinking.
I have no doubt whatsoever that every concern people have about diabolical acts or potential diabolical situations have some foundations somewhere, however I seem to see that this site has become a culture at times transfixed with drama. I am starting to understand this is probably all by design by the Grand Maker of what ever, or who ever is running this Simulation we call here.

Thank you for your attention.

It is like a family here, we all grow and experience. I just was wishing to open up and express my real feelings and findings here.
Thank you Bill for that latitude.

Mark
10th September 2013, 07:34
This was not a dream, this was not my imagination playing tricks on me.
I had the experience of seeing that Life is not as real as you think it is.

Hi Vitalux. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure you know there are many here who can and have spoken to that particular type of experience. The orientation of the entity is not necessarily tied to your experience of it. Fear is often the first response when we are experimenting with OOBEs and such things. And it can take many years to get over it. But since you have done the research, I doubt it'll take you that long.

Getting over that fear is the triumph. The signal that you are ready to continue on with those kinds of conscious experiences in the Astral and beyond. There are conflicting opinions in regards to whether one can be hurt or not in that state, my experience is not. As long as you are floating 'in your power' with your protections in place. By that I mean, Guides, Ancestors, Angels, etc. Even for someone like Robert Monroe, who pioneered research into OOBEs from a non-spiritual viewpoint, he was able to invoke his own personal power of will and determination in order to support his own passage through the higher realms.

My last conscious visit into the Astral a few months ago was of a similar nature. I noticed a shadowy entity, standing kind of over/next to me, watching. I took note of him, then I decided to just move on to where i was called to go. I did so and thought no more of it, other than to wonder in a dispassionate manner who or what it was. Could have been some wandering ghost I picked up along the way, an Ancestor, a demon, whatever. I had no fear of it and so was not bothered by its presence. But then, I've been having these experiences now for almost 40 years. I live knowing that there is no such thing as privacy or secrecy because we are being watched constantly, at every level of greater reality.

In regards to PA, some are more attuned to the material happenings having to do with the controller factions than they are with these deeper, more subjective experiences. That is to be expected. Often, it is easier to explore the outer world than the inner. Your experiences have now moved beyond that and into contemplation of the deeper realms of reality.

Since it happened, you must be ready. And it is all good, there is room for both here.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=22767&d=1378798415

spiritwind
10th September 2013, 15:28
Hi there. I just wanted to say that there are probably as many reasons why people come here as there are members. The reasons I keep coming back are not even the same as they were when I first discovered the world of alternative news/conspiracy websites and forums. For me, even day to day my reasons may change. I actually have David Wilcock to thank for discovering the early version of Project Camelot. Originally I was still looking for confirmation and actual evidence to back up what I already could see from my much more limited perspective. So, I watched and read a ton of interviews which absolutely without any doubt filled in many blank spots and added so much more to the picture than I could have imagined. So, I thank each and every one of the people who came forward to offer their understanding, perspective, and experience as well as those who had the fortitude to continue to provide us with some possibly different viewpoints that might actually make more sense than what we are being taught, and conditioned with great intent to believe.

I guess I came in with an understanding that something about reality/real life as it is experienced just isn’t matching up with what I’ve been told all my life (religion, school, parental figures etc). I’ve had questions from the beginning and actually had absolutely no one to talk to about these types of things, except on rare unexpected, sporadic, occasions. Childhood was hell because of this. So, now I’m not really looking for answers so much anymore as much as I am looking for a sense of just being able to associate with like minded people. At least we’ve all asked similar questions which put almost everyone who comes here in a different category than the main stream.

Maybe it’s just all a matter of interest. My focus has certainly changed. I keep coming back now because, much like checking in with old friends, I want to see how everyone is doing. Maybe offer some support to someone who is feeling down or in need of a kind word, some healing energy. I see many others doing much the same thing. I also find many interesting insights on current events. So it’s a good place to see how my own intuition and intel matches up with others. And, there is much ongoing research and sharing of useful places to find info on a variety of non-mainstream subjects as has already been pointed out. I do like the fact that anomalous pieces of evidence that back up an entirely different history than we’ve been taught just continues to surface in spite of the great efforts that have been undertaken to eliminate all traces at odds with mainstream sources.

I will say that I sometimes find myself becoming a bit obsessive in my desire to figure what the hell their (in whatever forms these anti-life energies want to take) next diabolical step will be in this current roll-out we are all witnessing and sometimes I just have to turn it off and go for a walk, play with my goaties, sit in the sun and feel the breeze, have a conversation with nature, whatever. I would guess that many of us here have had the same experience. And, yes, we have all witnessed something akin to a bad wind blowing through Avalon on occasion. I think these experiences, when weathered, make many who remain feel stronger and more aware from the experience because unfortunately, as I have certainly discovered, all is not light and love in this world. I believe you can look to groups such as this to get a pulse of what our odds at survival are in the long run. Can we work together. That is the question of the day in my mind. Now I’m just rambling. Time to go.

Peace of Mind
10th September 2013, 15:38
I'm sure some people are addicted to misery and don't even know it. I haven't seen any of the fear laced stuff coming from the whistle blowers/members pan out. Which is a good thing as far as I'm concern. Perhaps that's because of my powers, lol, My world (the reality I'm a part of) will never see any of these wild and crazy accusations come to light.

Be well and choose to live in harmony.

Peace

Carmody
10th September 2013, 16:57
Stage one is a combination of a few things.

One component is that we come to the beginning of understanding the complexity of things. (as we look at that complexity and have to find our way to it's simplicity but first to figure out what is going on)

Part of that stage, that happens simultaneously, is a massive amount of worry and considerations, in the world of words and mental chatter.

Eyes open, on and in multiple ways, and chatter ensues. It is a natural.

After a while, the self calms down. Like it always does.

The result is that it seems like doom and gloom orientation, but it is just a case of coming to realization as a sequence of and in steps.

So it is not doom and gloom orientation, it is the act of finally turning and seeing the doom and gloom as a seemingly complex and impenetrable height of sorts... and trying to find a way to fix it. In that moment much talk, much mental chatter... ensues.

It is a stage that everyone who seeks, and finds... will go through.

Some hold onto it longer, some hold onto it for shorter lengths of time, some may cling to it, but not speak at all, some may feel it is their duty to illustrate it to others.

Due to the nature of being in a human body, this is the way it will be, and is.

So celebrate that it happens, as it is part of the process. Directly speaking, more chatter = more awareness in humanity.

ulli
10th September 2013, 17:36
So celebrate that it happens, as it is part of the process.

I'm all for celebrating.
Everything passes through three stages....affirming, denying, reconciling.

Each stage is a celebration at the earliest stages, then comes a work period, as in normal life..
.then comes the tedium part, until change brings relief again, and party time...
Or is that only my pattern?

DeDukshyn
10th September 2013, 18:26
I used to get a kick out of others here that would attack you and try to upset you in any way possible if you were optimistic, positive, supporting or acted in care toward others. Don't see many of those members anymore - most have left or been led out of the building.

Fear is a horrible thing when it is not in it's rightful place/time (as in protecting you from immediate harm). It invades the psyche, it manipulates emotions, which in turn influences your thoughts - then you actions. I'm sure there's entire threads, and probably many, here that do nothing much more but feed those that reap the reward of fearful energy -- this is all just part of the process though. One doesn't become a good swimmer by reading books about it, at the same time, others prefer the much slower portage route.

All is well. We need to focus on ourselves more than being concerned with others. All of us have our own work to do ;)

Irishmammy
11th September 2013, 14:40
I am a newbie to this forum and I suppose I'm a bit addicted to finding information, a lot of the info I feel I've known all along. I'm beginning to remember. I dont get the negativity but I can sense the FEAR in some of the threads. For me as a surburban mom, getting by and doing my best to grow my own veg etc I've got amazing info here. No amount of prepping could prepare my family for what some people are expecting, and to be honest I'm not sure I'd like to remain on this planet if I have to beat the living daylight out of a stranger who robs a cabbage from my little patch just to exist!
I dont look at the info / threads here as negative or postive it's just people sharing information and opinions. Its up to me to take what I need from that. So far so good.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to post.
Love from Ireland!