PDA

View Full Version : Lost my Passion

ATok
7th September 2013, 17:42
y0 ;)

Yesterday I found a thread about George Kavassilas in this forum and felt like it may be the place where some people could understand me, so here it is.
I would like to share with you something Im going trough at the moment and hopefully have some insights from you that I could use.

My name is Konstantin, Im still young (22) hopefully forever :)
All my life I had passion for something and for life itself, at the age of 18 I separated my self from the herd I was in.
In Israel you must to serve in the army after you finish school or at the age of 18+, for me it wasn't so obvious that I must do something because its in the law, or because everybody else doing it, so I escaped, against all the chances, I knew that everyone will ask me in Israel why I didn't served, including the jobs I would like to apply, and still I had trust and some gut feelings that everything will be alright as long as I listen to this feelings.

And so it was, my life has started, I had endless passion and drive to keep growing and learning. At the age of 19 I started my first business where I met lots of "successful" people that I learnt from and could talk to. At that point some of them advised me to start meditations, so I did. Since that point, my life got a different meaning, I felt like a flower finally getting the water and the sun I needed to blossom.

While still learning how to meditate I had lots of OBE's (Astral projections & Lucid dreaming) that was very nurturing. Very soon I had so much questions to be answered, and lots of changes took place, Vegan then Breatharian, I traveled across Europe having lots of adventures and insights, and while in the process of Breatharianism I decided I want to go back home and study everything Im interested in.

At home I built my self schedule for each minute of my day. After some months of studying and practicing everything I had interest in, synchronistically I saw some video of Bashar, I became obsessed with this entity so much that I felt like I found my Father, my teacher or someone who could really understand me and explain to me all I felt this years but could put in words or understanding. But the more I was into him the more I separated my self from others, I could see strong difference between the people I interacted with and me, at the beginning I had some hate towards the world, I couldn't understand why is that, that if I would be the president of USA, I could change the world, creating utopia, using ideas from Zeitgeist and my own, doing peace and promoting unconditional love to all, no hunger, no crime, no war, no slaughter of innocent earthlings, no primitive technology that destroys our mother Earth etc.

Bashar taught me to change my self and so everything else around me will change according to the frequency I vibrate on. I believed him and still do.
Bashar also always talk about:"Follow your excitement, because the feeling that you call excitement is the physical vibration of your higher, natural, core, true self"

For all my life, things that others said I categorized as "someone said", till I would experience this theme and prove it true for my life also.
The same I did with Bashar suggestion, I was excited to find people like me, trusting that my higher self will support me as long as I follow my excitement I went to trip in Europe again.

I did found lots of people that do want the world to change at the same direction that I do, but still I couldn't find anyone who thinks the way I do or at least believes in half of the beliefs I have. At some point in my trip I got synchronistically to a Rainbow festival in Portugal, I met there two spiritual healers that I had interaction with, one of them was a Reiki Master practicing all over the world for more than 20 years, I really could see and sense strong energy from him and for that reason he was interesting for me to interact with, he offered me a session, 5 min into he stopped and said he will channel for me my higher self, so he told me I don't have 7 chakras, but one unified heart chakra, I was so confused, because all my practice for Breatharianism was to activate the whole 7 chakras. His explanation to this phenomena was that Im a Bodhisattva, that my last life on earth I ascended to higher dimensions(the 7), and this is the reason for me feeling not at home for the last years and why most of the things here expect the nature seems very primitive for me, moreover at the moment I had some crystal I was charging for a friend and using for myself, so he declared that there is nothing on this planet that can help me to raise or balance my energy because its to high already. So I asked to go back home if so the story, but his response was that I can't because I came back with purpose to help humanity to raise their consciousness for the 5th dimension, and I will leave when Im done.

Well, after the storm I accepted it just as something that someone said and nothing to do with my reality. Some days after I was introduced to a healer, from my understanding she perceive the energy and form a balanced, perfect state of this energy that she translate into vibration in a form of voice, singing.
The Reiki master told her about me and she wanted to help also, so we sat for a session. As she started to sing, she was raising the tone quite fast till she started to cough, for me it was a shock but even more for her, after she settled down she shared with me that its the first time in her career(30 years) that she can't take the note or to cough, when I asked for the reason she explained that I resonate strong Atlantis energy that she cant reach because of being human.
It got me only more confused.

After some more interactions with random people who said approximately the same things but in different words I decided to relax and not to think about all of it, so I placed my self in on the beach of Portugal for few months, and even there I met someone who asked me to read the book called Our Universal Journey by George Kavassilas, I did, and the same as with Bashar, I was occupied by strong emotions and the feeling that I was waiting for this book since the beginning of the trip.
Now not sure about the intentions and the teachings of Bashar, not sure about all my energetic and spiritual practice so far, I find my self without any passion for nothing, I have dreams, but even dreaming about it do not excites me.

I know I should follow my heart by trusting what I'm going trough, but I really feel like getting some direction, at least how can I open my heart to answer my own questions, so far I used just to go into meditation and find the answers I need, now I don't have the patient to meditate for 15 min, even tough I used to meditate for 5-10 hours non-stop, because I think that my focus goes somewhere else (The Gods).
I can rationalize some actions that I "need" to do in order to have some results, but the moment I begin doing it without any excitement it feels so wrong and Im getting headaches or ill..

This is for now, because Im getting headache again(I used to have them like once in a 3-4 months, but its getting more for the last months and for this time Im confused..)

Much love for you all, and thank you for the opportunity to share with you.

ceetee9
7th September 2013, 19:20
Hi ATok. I certainly can empathize with your loss of passion for anything as I seem to have lost mine as well. I can't speak to all the spiritual guides you've run into as I have never talked with any--that I'm aware of at least--so I can't offer any opinions there one way or another.

However, I do want to commend you and thank you for following your heart by not joining the military at age 18. That is a very difficult thing to do in this world because we are so conditioned to think that it is the right and honorable thing to do and anyone who refuses to do so is a pacifist outcast to be shunned. It takes far more courage and depth of character to travel that road than it does to travel the road of the brainwashed masses.

Try not to get too down--especially from not getting answers to your questions. I believe we are all here for some purpose and there is a reason for everything even if we can't fathom it. It's hard to maintain that belief in this insane world, but until we start getting answers to our questions (however they may come) I think it's about the only thing we can do. But that's just one man's opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

Fred Steeves
7th September 2013, 19:29
It's not always going to be exciting, that's just the way it is. Don't push, let It come to you. Sometimes it takes a lot of mundane prep work to lay the proper foundation for what's next, use that prep time wisely, you'll be glad you did.

Cheers,

Fred

P.S. Welcome to Avalon ATok!

gripreaper
7th September 2013, 19:46
As a Bodhisattva, if you allowed your golden energy, just above your crown, to descend into your being, you would explode and float away. Your energy is too strong and will not download. Your impulse is too strong to not attach to the earth. It's very important to ground to the earth and do things which are grounding.

Walk barefoot in the sand, hike in the mountains, plant a garden and be in intimate relationship with another. These will help. Allow the Kundalini to move slowly up the djed and your passion will expand and emanate as you stay grounded.

ATok
7th September 2013, 19:49
yaman, thanks <3

Till this moment of joining the army I can't really say I was an anarchist or purple sheep, but when the moment arrived its like I had guidance from within on what is right, and since then I learnt to listen and feel it more. I believe it is a very important skill to develop because deep under all these layers created by parents, friends, media, society etc. our true self is radiating endless love for us to be fed of, all we need is to feel what is right, and not to try to analyze and rationalize it for outcomes.

I don't think I will get to low at any point, I can't see the benefit for myself in being depressed, but Im confused to some degree.
I can ignore it most of the day, but once in a while its gets me, the idea that I actually ain't doing a thing knowing that I am capable of so much, serving others for the good of all.

Im also here to share because I know Im not the only one out there with similar issues, it was important for me to find those people who are more positive than those I met till then. I believe we chose to be humans to live in a society so we can learn, support and growth together.

GloriousPoetry
7th September 2013, 19:54
ATok,

You are in the precise space......passion or not.......you will continue to grow and expand .....thank you for being on this planet at this time.

ATok
7th September 2013, 20:17
As a Bodhisattva, if you allowed your golden energy, just above your crown, to descend into your being, you would explode and float away. Your energy is too strong and will not download. Your impulse is too strong to not attach to the earth.

Please elaborate on it more, the Reiki Master gave me specific mediation saying is unique for me. Imaging an energy coming from above trough the crown to the heart chakra, expanding inside my body so much so it explodes from me to everyone and everywhere around. I was doing it for some period of time and I really felt things that I didn't before, like the Thymus Gland was kind of hurting after I would meditate this way, I also could cure my self from diarrhea after meditating that way for one hour.
But I stopped this practice after reading the book of George, realizing I have no idea what energy Im transmuting trough me.
At the moment he gave me this technique I asked him about it he said because of who I am, all I need to do is to be around people and meditate whenever I feel by this technique, so my heart chakra operates like a devise for transforming high level energy to the energy around me that need to be raised.
But again I just stopped not thinking to much about it because of the book and my skeptical point about it afterwards, but I feel like trying to practice it again while writing it and reflecting back to my self. Thank you so much :))

Walk barefoot in the sand, hike in the mountains, plant a garden and be in intimate relationship with another. These will help. Allow the Kundalini to move slowly up the djed and your passion will expand and emanate as you stay grounded.
I believe its more than a half year now that Im walking barefoot most of the time, even in cities. I believe I'm doing very grounding actions the same as living and being a lot in nature, although I was too chooser when it came to a relationship, because again its kind of hard to be with someone who is to much different than you are, but I believe its changing at the moment.
Again this kundalini, Im not sure anymore.. I really feel like George have a point there that triggers strong feelings with it.

Snookie
7th September 2013, 20:47
Hi ATok,

As iON says just relax and allow. You might enjoy listening to this talk.

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/ion_anthropomorphic_physical.mp3

If you enjoy that then this website has many more interesting talks with iON.

http://informationfarm.brlogspot.co.uk/p/ion.html

Billy
7th September 2013, 21:28
Welcome to Avalon Atok.

gripreaper said what i would say. Listen my friend. For someone so young to have gained so much insight. Well done

You feel a "little" out off balance and frustrated maybe even bored that your hearts passion is not yet being realized after putting so much effort into assisting mother earth and humanity. Many of us here understand how you feel. Please be patient and all your efforts will be manifested. You will make that difference that you see in your hearts desire.

Sometimes it is better not to try so hard and just be in the moment. Walking barefoot in the city on concrete and sidewalks does not have the same effect as walking on dirt and grass. I know you do this also. Dig into your Mother and Plant stuff. Like Grip said be more grounded. Allowing time for your spirit to adjust with your physical being. This is the most difficult part of any ones mission on earth.

Keep going, Be at peace.

As a Bodhisattva, if you allowed your golden energy, just above your crown, to descend into your being, you would explode and float away. Your energy is too strong and will not download. Your impulse is too strong to not attach to the earth. It's very important to ground to the earth and do things which are grounding.

Ernie Nemeth
7th September 2013, 21:53
Hi Atok, and welcome to Avalon. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here. We are a diverse group with a common love for truth, and in this world that's hard to come by - both the the group and the truth.

I feel you have come here for a reason. You will find what you are looking for here. We need you, you need us.

Thanks for arriving, we've been waiting for you.

Sunny-side-up
8th September 2013, 00:27
Love you ATok

You seem to have grown so fast and yet remember you in this Life are still only 22 years on this Earth, in years your still a Kid remember that,
don't lose that part of wonderment.
You desire so much for others and this Earth but remember to Love your self for a while.
You have Flown so fast that you have come up onto your own Barren Wilderness, colours here are dim, sounds and songs so dull, the summer is cold and the air is tired and used! But while your in your Wilderness take time to experience it, it's what makes us Humans such Dreamers, it drives imagination and our creativity.
The wilderness is the contrast to the Wonderment, take time to just sit on the Earth and play! Take time to have a Cry from your Heart for yourself! Remember Wonderment is in all and everything when you are being Love so be Love again.

Hope you stay around here ATok and start to whip up some of your soon to be found new wonderment and shair it with us :)

Love and Light, Remember that!

Dorjezigzag
8th September 2013, 00:54
Sounds like you have a great life to me

Thats life, some times you're up some times your down, thats the ride.

Enjoy this Chilli Peppers song

6ATZ4afKhPk

and as you say, stay young for ever.

kenaz
8th September 2013, 00:55
ATok...
Only you can channel your higher self. Don't give away your power to the words (ideas) of others. Listen, but with discernment.
The best person to hear is yourself. Yes it can be confusing, bewildering and maybe lonely/painful but it will be your voice.
Allow yourself all the emotions, even the dark ones. Let no place remain hidden to you. Explore it all fearlessly and with joy.
Your passion is always there. Quietly waiting with you as you continue on. You are unique.

Youniverse
8th September 2013, 01:09
Hello my friend. Well you have heard many good suggestions here already. We are two of a kind in a sense as I relate to much of what you are going through, have gone through, and the qualities of your nature. What does it mean to be a Bodhisatva? One who sits under the Bodhi tree or something like that? Aren't we all Bodhisatvas in a sense? Aren't we all looking for answers to the deepest questions. I know, the difference is that bodhisatvas do it consciously while the rest are doing it unconsciously(and usually a lot slower). Don't take what is told to you by psychics, healers, reiki masters, and so on, too seriously. Yes file it away in your mind and carry on as simply as possible. Living simply and simply living are helpful states of being. But where is the passion? I don't know. Swamis in Sadaten Dharm talk about living dispassionately, so from their standpoint there must be some good in it. There are many paradoxes aren't there? On one hand you're told to overcome desire and passion on one hand, and to be completely devoted to G-d on the other. Doesn't that imply a passion for G-d or G-dliness? It gets very confusing and that's just one of many, many examples. I am told that as long as we have some attachment to our egos we have not 'made it.' The fully liberated gurus or masters that have burned away their remaining remnants of ego. So until then, as long as we are in Maya or duhka(forgive my spelling) there will be a sense of unsatisfactoriness and restlessness. This is what Sidharta wrestled with and conquered. We are asking the same questions now that he did many hundreds of years ago. I get the sense that passion comes and goes. It's ephemeral, as are all the emotions and thoughts we have as human beings. So nothing that is temporary is all that important and we should not be overly concerned in their coming or going. There is only one for sure absolute truth(there may be a few others), WE EXIST. Thatis to say, the REAL YOU exists. Consciousness itself. I don't know if any of this helps. I may be just blabbing away here and saying nothing really. Is there anything you'd like elaboration on?

Bubu
8th September 2013, 01:10
It's not always going to be exciting, that's just the way it is. Don't push, let It come to you. Sometimes it takes a lot of mundane prep work to lay the proper foundation for what's next, use that prep time wisely, you'll be glad you did.

Cheers,

Fred

P.S. Welcome to Avalon ATok!

Yo Freed as usual I am in agreement with you.

Atok, Been there done that, I started to lose passion at age 19. This explains why I acquired so many skills, gone to many kinds of religions hop from place to place, job to job.

Patience is the key. Do something even if it feels to you as if not worth your time. You'll be surprise that it's worth it provided you find joy in doing so. During my time I felt as if I have acquired so much skills to bother myself with cleaning the house and doing all the house chores it turns out that it is what I needed to do.

"It's not always going to be exciting"

ghostrider
8th September 2013, 01:17
you won't understand passion or focus until you experience mundane ...just like you must feel cold to understand hot ... understand death to celebrate life ...everything has a season, and a time , to get to the mountain top , the trail goes down in the valley ... it's how you handle it that matters , it's not what happens to you ...it's how you RE-ACT to what happens to you ...

Selene
8th September 2013, 01:40
ATok, my young friend ~

Relax. You are perfectly fine, and doing well.

All consciousness and spiritual development comes in waves. Some are deep and long over years, some can take you on a wild ride of discovery for a few weeks or months, but all types must spend equal or longer periods *back here* in a period of consolidation, apparent dormancy or deep reprogramming from those experiences. These may seem like “nothing is happening” “I’ve lost the magic” periods, but they are not. They may be boring, but they are working - no less efficiently - at much deeper levels of your being to consolidate and reprogram the effects of those zowie experiences and feelings.

This is perfectly normal, the way Mother Nature intended, and part of all spiritual life and growth no matter what path you are on. You will come out of this time better and stronger and continue forward no matter what you may now expect.

This time, if I may say so, is where some form of spiritual habit or discipline comes into play: the deliberate regular daily practice of whatever forms of personal growth you have chosen - your meditation, your exercise, your reading, your prayer, your time alone. No matter what it feels like, do it anyway. Every day. However you define your own path to your higher self, doesn’t matter. Wet or dry, just keep doing it. Just persist as you traverse this desert. Eventually you will come again to another oasis of discovery. There is no other way forward.

Thank you so much for asking this sincere question and you are most happily welcome here. I hope than many others will be encouraged by your interest and enthusiasm.

All my best wishes,

Selene

LivioRazlo
8th September 2013, 02:11
I feel that somehow I was drawn to this post because of some similar situations and feelings in my current life. At this point in time, I feel like I'm torn mentally, physically and spiritually between so many things, and I suppose that's because here in America, you are constantly being bombarded in all aspects of your life. This is what it seems to me anyways. I've lost the passion, as well as the inspiration, for continuing any form of creativity in my life. I feel that if I'm not immediately satisfied with things in the short term, I give up for the long run. This is something I need to change immediately for I fear that it could ultimately be my downfall. I have much respect for someone as yourself to come along so far and to have learned so much. It is my wish that being a part of this website can teach or lead me in the direction my life needs to be so that I may achieve what you call "Nirvana". Keep your head up ATok and know that there are many people here who most certainly wish to help.

rgray222
8th September 2013, 03:39
Hi A Tok
More than twenty years ago we bought a farm with quite a bit of land. Beautiful forest, ponds and meadows, everything was ideal. We were determined to build our house in the woods. We had decided to do everything ourselves, from foundation to framing and everything in between. I had no real experience as a carpenter but for some odd reason I felt it was something that I was destined to do. We started on the build and to say it was a lot of work is an understatement.

Just about the same time we started construction we had a hurricane (cat 3) move over the property. It left the land in a complete state of disaster, hundreds of trees were down, things were a mess. I was stressed to the max and wondered what I had gotten us into and wondered if we could ever recover. I was attempting to learn how to use backhoes, bobcats, chainsaws and any number of tools that I was unfamiliar with.

An elderly neighbor came by one day and simply said to me, let the tools do the work for you, he picked up a chainsaw and maneuvered through a large tree in a matter of minutes. It took just a few minutes to understand what he was talking about. I was trying to force things to work instead of just letting them do the work.

At different times he seemed to magically appear when I needed guidance the most. He would give me a 15 minute lesson on how to use a bobcat, backhoe, table-saw, skill saw etc. Each time it was like an epiphany, it was as if the light bulb went off on how much easier life could be if you understood the basics.

These lessons spilled over to life itself, the universe has given us the tools to accomplish what we need to in life, just find the tool and understand how it works. Don't ever try to force things, let them come naturally, let the tools do the work for you. Don't be afraid to accept guidance from a wiser soul.

It sounds like you have lost your passion and are a bit frustrated, my suggestion to you is go back and examine what has caused this and make the necessary changes to your life. Meditation is nothing more than a tool, use it wisely and use it well, don't try to force yourself through the process, let it come to you naturally. Move on and master the next tool.

Love, emotion, diet, thought and even anger (to name just a few) are all tools which you want to learn how to master and put into some sort of balance with your life.

Good luck

Youniverse
8th September 2013, 03:46
I also thank you Atok for starting this thread and sharing some of your experiences. Some of the responses have also helped me, just now, in dealing with an issue I have. So you see, just by reaching out you are also helping others in their journey. I must admit I have trouble with the mundane elements of life from time to time. It is easy to get lost in it and get in a rut. One question you might ask yourself from time to time(besides "who am I?") is "What is the alternative to the spiritual path that I'm on?" I think you will find, as I have, that there is no alternative but to stay on that path. What are we gonna do, go back to being in the dark? Go back asleep? I know for myself, the mere contemplation of the mystery, wonder, and power of consciousness itself is enough to bring the spark back to life.

ATok
8th September 2013, 08:45
Heh, its amazing what going on here! :)
I want to thank you all and send all my love, I always trust my actions as I did in posting this post.
I wanted to share, knowing that people could empathize with me and find help using understandings of the amazing souls we are blessed to be here it.

My first post gives the impression of me being frustrated most of the time, but I need to make clear that All Is Well :)
I can easily get in a mood if I need to as I did while posting the post, it is not the greatest feeling when you think about what you want but still don't have, but I learnt to understand, appreciate and enjoy the way Im walking, as lots of you here.

Life is a roller-coaster, there always will be ups and downs, its just important to be aware of it and welcome it with love and gratitude, knowing that soon it will be much better, the more you pull the rubber backwards, the faster and stronger it will shoot back into the light. I learnt to use the stage of the light to expand as much as I can so the next time Im going down it actually more high than the last down but still it seems like down because I was high a second ago, then you find yourself in a situation that your downs are actually higher than highs you had before. :)

I do believe in following your excitement to the best of your ability, and if you are not sure if there is one at the moment, at least don't do what not excites you(you know what it is because just the thought about it makes you upset).

...and to be completely devoted to G-d on the other. Doesn't that imply a passion for G-d or G-dliness? I am told that as long as we have some attachment to our egos we have not 'made it...
I believe I'm God, mine God, as you are yours, I create my reality, Im living my life, I do aware that we are all Gods co-creating together to experience different angles of the theme we chose to, but still everyone of us creating his own version of this theme and experiencing it in his own way.
I'm also aware that my ego(of this physical body) is not in charge of the creation, but my Higher Self, so all I do is to wish for and to enjoy what comes anyway, none expectations, no judge of how it should represent itself at any time, shape or form.

I perceive Ego as personality that you will have at any level of your consciousness as long as you aware of yourself, so I do believe we are here to experience it, learn from it and embrace with it, all this new age talks creating separation of one from himself that I do not promote, I can't see the logic in dividing yourself from yourself, you choose to come with your soul to a physical body with his own thinking to learn to be ONE, not to invalidate your physical mind.

I always suggest for everyone to be Happy for NO Reason, so nobody can take it from you.
And smile, you are beautiful :)

During my time I felt as if I have acquired so much skills to bother myself with cleaning the house and doing all the house chores it turns out that it is what I needed to do.
It excites me to be in comfort, being in situation that everything around me is a mess isn't my perfect state of being. But again, if you ain't feeling like doing it and its not bothers you, and the only reason for doing it is because of the comments you get from outside, its not a good enough reason for me.

I feel that if I'm not immediately satisfied with things in the short term, I give up for the long run. This is something I need to change immediately for I fear that it could ultimately be my downfall.
I wrote that its not the most exciting thing for me doing some things, but I believe that motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/306637_408106739264452_1782814645_n.jpg

Namaste (- My soul recognizes your soul, I see the light, love, beauty, truth and kindness within you because it also within me, in sharing these things there is no distance and no difference between us)

Sunny-side-up
8th September 2013, 10:50
WoWza to all the above replies,
and yes,
thanks from me as well for you sharing and this post
and yet again thx to Avalon.

chocolate
8th September 2013, 10:57
Hi, young person,
Welcome here.
From my own experience I can give you only one advice- do not practice ANYTHING that feels unnatural to you, doesn't matter which guru is teaching that practice. Read and learn, but don't stay focused on one thing or spot.
We are all different and we all have our higher entities to guide us. So if you stay on this path it will get to you in the perfect moment without pressure, but if you force the events you may get sidetracked. Let life be your teacher - learn from the mundane as many suggested.
I value a lot my BS (bulsh*t) detector, so develop one and you will always know your way.
But don't ob-use your passion, give it time to rest.

TheVoyager
8th September 2013, 11:43
Hi ATok,

I would just like to add a few thoughts for you to maybe consider your encounter with a Reiki master. Not all is light that comes dressed as such and they say that a road to hell is sometimes paved with good intentions. We have been tricked into agreements without knowing it consciously and many times we have opened our being to inter dimensional influences.
I am afraid Reiki is one of them. And yes, I am saying that from experience.

It sounds like you have lost your passion and are a bit frustrated, my suggestion to you is go back and examine what has caused this and make the necessary changes to your life ...

A reiki therapist from Europe, who is psychic, told me once that she could clearly perceive entities working on her clients while they were laying on the table and while she thought she was treating them by “positive” energies. She thought for a along time that they were “ascended masters”. However, they looked as mantides. Later she realised that there was a possibility that “she, in fact, was opening her clients for the intrusion of some questionable entities.”

Another information regarding this kind of treatments comes from S. Richards, who says that during a reiki session a system of inline/outline cables is connected to a client for their manipulation.

Btw, G. Kavassilas has been to S. Richards' Holographic Kinetics seminar.

ATok
8th September 2013, 12:51
Hi ATok,

I would just like to add a few thoughts for you to maybe consider your encounter with a Reiki master. Not all is light that comes dressed as such and they say that a road to hell is sometimes paved with good intentions. We have been tricked into agreements without knowing it consciously and many times we have opened our being to inter dimensional influences.
I am afraid Reiki is one of them. And yes, I am saying that from experience.

A reiki therapist from Europe, who is psychic, told me once that she could clearly perceive entities working on her clients while they were laying on the table and while she thought she was treating them by “positive” energies. She thought for a along time that they were “ascended masters”. However, they looked as mantides. Later she realised that there was a possibility that “she, in fact, was opening her clients for the intrusion of some questionable entities.”

Another information regarding this kind of treatments comes from S. Richards, who says that during a reiki session a system of inline/outline cables is connected to a client for their manipulation.

Btw, G. Kavassilas has been to S. Richards' Holographic Kinetics seminar.

Exactly, this is why I believe George about what he says because I FEEL it more than rationalize it..
Plus now I recall, the Reiki Master told me how he is taken each night to the mother spaceships upon our Earth to balance his energy because of the work he is doing.

The thing is, as a sales-man I know that for you to buy an idea, the idea must have elements of truth, depends on the customer. This is how they trick you, they are saying things which are truth and adding the brainwash they desire and here you go you have a cake that looks natural but actually only 40% of the indigents are natural.

I believe this is also the reason for me not doing any from what I have been doing till now, Im tuning myself a new.

Thanks a lot :)

Rosieposie
8th September 2013, 13:58
Neat posts from everyone, I just wanted to add a reminder to folks not to worry about labels etc and what you are and can do etc as these evolve and change and while being valuable experiences and roles are not really who you are thus you can't really be judged on it all. What does matter is you and learning to love and be more you, anything else is just icing on the awesome cake which is you :) We're all made equal (and unique like everybody else lol) in that sense. So as others have said, just being yourself, allowing and following our inner prompts is all we really need to do, true things come from within naturally.

ulli
8th September 2013, 14:12
Here is a quote from Carl Jung:
A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has never overcome them.

Like everything else, maybe being passionate needs a break as well.
If you have been there once, most likely you will be going back there again. Something will grab you which you simply cannot resist.

But then perhaps you will be more careful about losing yourself in total involvement, and ask yourself is it worth it.

The ultimate passion is simply to serve, wherever a need arises. And that can be done in a quiet, passionless way.