PDA

View Full Version : Politics killed Olympic sportsmanship

Tangri
7th September 2013, 20:27
It happened again. They do not want to see a muslim country hosting an olimpic's games.

Now they are going to tell how olimpic's game unites everybody. BS

http://metronews.ca/news/world/788250/cp-newsalert-tokyo-named-2020-olympic-host/

norman
7th September 2013, 21:05
More likely they want use the Olympic PR spin machine to white wash the Fukushima catastrophe.

Azt
8th September 2013, 00:56
I have to disagree, I believe Tokyo won because already have money in the bank to spend on the Olympics (starting now 2013) and for our greed global politicians, bankers, Olympic members and cabals , "money is always good and always win" (according to their mentality) , it was not about Madrid or Istanbul (both were looking for investments / finance) in the end and Tokyo was the "safety" (means money safety) choice.

Pilgrim
8th September 2013, 06:47
Olympic idea is dead anyway. It is controled and abused as enything else today for a main purpose to control masses. Last Olympics were a good example of this cabal's manipulation. We could have seen so many of those subliminal messages during opening ceremonies so as during closing. Aditionally we can see how money talks first. Corporate business influances decesion making process of IOC at the end. See adds and TV rights how they dictate organization of games, which sport is shown on TV channels etc. It is decided in advance. A big charade, nothing more.

It is sad though. Having been a whole life sportsman I may say I regret that since those sport original ideals are still inspiring.

OK, then, going for run now. Better to practise sports than just watch it anyway... :-)