PDA

View Full Version : Planet Venus and World Events

Tesla_WTC_Solution
8th September 2013, 19:36
Hello there, stargazers!

How many of you are getting ready to watch the conjunction of the Moon and Venus this evening? Tonight's pairing, according to the press, is the brightest of the year, and will be a wonderfully spectacular event involving the Moon totally eclipsing the planet (if you're in the Falkland Islands) for about an hour and a half! Pray for clear skies. :)

Even rarer and more fascinating, if not harder to notice, was last year's Venus transit on June 5-6, involving Venus coming between the Sun and the Earth. Few people realized that the event correlated with the death date of Carl Jung.

Carl Jung was actually conceived very near to the date of a Venus-Sun conjunction over a century ago. He was eight years old the next time it happened, and after that, it didn't occur again until 2012. Wikipedia reports that this event ranks among the "rarest of predictable astronomical phenomena", comprising one of the most anticipated starwatching targets known to our species.

It is no accident that these rigidly static events correlate with the births and deaths of the major prophets, and the advent of world wars and other momentous human activities. One has only to look, and see, to know this.

I wanted to point out that Carl Jung died worrying about us. He was worried about World War 3 and the Bomb. He worried about the Tree of Life, that our species might be cut off from it due to our own foolishness.

Venus stands for love, femininity, gentleness, sexuality, opposed to war. The moon, on the other hand, is associated with the Huntress Diana. It stands for the war goddess in all of her aspects. In this case it is the beginning of a new war, the waxing crescent moon eclipsing the planet of Love.

I would not be surprised to learn that world events are carefully coordinated to correlate with these celestial events -- but by what power, I know not.

I can only watch, and pray, and hope that tomorrow comes.
That no matter how cold this winter becomes, that terrible interminable flight feared by so many, our Tree of Life will continue tomorrow.

We must preserve the Path. Frank Herbert called this his "Golden Path", the survival of our species.

While you watch the stars tonight, say a little prayer for us down here.

<3 Tesla

http://news.yahoo.com/venus-near-moon-dramatic-sky-show-tonight-see-141913878.html

http://journeytothestars.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/venus-moon-conjunction-cropped.jpg

Star Tsar
8th September 2013, 20:17
Looks like UK will miss out! :( Shame because its a lovely clear night for a sky-watch...

pine boy
8th September 2013, 21:32
Way cool!
Cloudy and hazy in Texas.Our Sun will still be up too.
I will go out and pray for peace though:)

ulli
8th September 2013, 22:40
I just thought I'd give the Moon some credit here.
Venus and Moon are both feminine...while Venus is the young woman, who works on being attractive, "how do I look?"-vanity, in order to attract a mate, the Moon represents the mother aspect. The mate was found, and children have been produced. New life...this happens after the Venus phase has been completed.

Now it is all about nurturing, cooking, creating a comfort zone for resting at the end of the day....
off comes the long hair, and the sexy figure becomes a little plump....

The warrior aspect of the moon is only to do with the protection of the brood, as in tiger mother...
the huntress needs to find food for the children. On the whole the caring aspect of the sign of Cancer is represented here.

So Venus and Moon complement one another...no duality there...just a maturing process of the feminine, fulfilling her purpose in life.

Operator
9th September 2013, 02:17
Cool, now I had a way-point to confirm it is Venus that I am seeing every night. :cool:

Tesla_WTC_Solution
25th September 2013, 07:55
I did say something about Diana the Huntress; look at this press clipping:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/04/world/americas/mexico-bus-driver-slayings/?iref=obnetwork

'Diana, the Hunter' slayings frighten Ciudad Juarez bus drivers, commuters
By Rafael Romo, CNN Senior Latin American Affairs Editor
September 5, 2013 -- Updated 1110 GMT (1910 HKT)

(CNN) -- She calls herself "Diana, the Hunter." Authorities say the elusive woman has killed at least two bus drivers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
According to the Chihuahua state attorney's office, the unidentified woman, with either hair dyed blond or wearing a blond wig, shot and killed a city bus driver identified as Jose Roberto Flores Carrera, 45, on August 28.

Another bus driver, Fredy Zarate Morales, 32, was killed the next day. In both cases, officials say, "Diana, the Hunter" boarded the buses and shot the drivers point blank.
After the second shooting, several media outlets in Ciudad Juarez reported receiving an e-mail from a sender claiming to be the killer. In the e-mail, she calls herself "Diana, the hunter of drivers."

She reportedly says in the e-mails that her motive is retaliation against bus drivers who have raped vulnerable women, especially those who work in the "maquiladoras," or foreign assembly plants (mainly American) on the Mexican side of the border.

"I'm an instrument that will avenge [the attacks against] several women," the e-mail is reported to say. "We seem weak to society, but we're truly not. We're courageous and, if they don't show respect to us, we will make them respect us by our own means. We women of Juarez are strong."

Arturo Sandoval, a spokesman with the Chihuahua state attorney's office, told CNN the end doesn't justify the means.

"Nobody can take justice into their own hands," Sandoval said. "If she was a victim of a bus driver or knows someone in that situation, she has to report it and let authorities do their job."
The Chihuahua state attorney's office released a sketch of the suspect Wednesday and asked for the public's help to catch her.
"The sketch was done after interviewing more than 20 people who witnessed the homicides and who gave us very valuable information for this investigation," authorities said in a statement.

According to local media reports, citing official sources, authorities know the perpetrator is a woman because she yelled at the second victim before shooting him: "You guys think you're real bad, don't you?"

The slayings have terrorized many bus drivers, especially those operating Route 4, also known as the Yellow Route, which serves main thoroughfares and downtown Ciudad Juarez, a city of 1.5 million located across the border from El Paso, Texas.

Thirty drivers normally cover the route, but many have decided not to show up for work since the second slaying. Julian Vazquez, a bus driver on the same route, is one of those still behind the wheel, although he admits he's afraid.

"There's only about 50% of us working," Vazquez told CNN. "We're full of fear after learning this person killed two of our colleagues and nobody has any clue."
This situation has left hundreds of riders stranded. Others have been forced to look for transportation alternatives for their daily commute.
"Of course we're afraid," commuter Maria Banuelos, said. "We fear that the driver might be attacked or that I will be in harm's way, but we still have to get to our destination."
Ciudad Juarez gained international notoriety in the late 1990s and early 2000s after a wave of slayings involving women. The victims, mainly young, single women, would disappear, their bodies later found in shallow graves in desert areas around the arid city. According to an Amnesty International report, 370 young women and girl were killed in Ciudad Juarez between 1993 and 2005. Most of the slayings remain unsolved.

Mexicans are very familiar with La Diana Cazadora, as it's known in Spanish. A stone monument of the Roman goddess, nude, long-haired and holding a bow, stands on Mexico City's Reforma Avenue, a major thoroughfare. A replica was erected in Ciudad Juarez.
Journalist Edgar Roman in Ciudad Juarez contributed to this report.