PDA

View Full Version : Strange Spritual Energy

ghostrider
9th September 2013, 23:57
tossing out a call , for weirdness today , 9-9-2013 ... I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this , I started my day right out of bed , mad at the world, that isn't me ever ... No matter what I did you could cut the tension with a knife ... heavy and overwhelming negative energy , like king kong sitting on my spiritual self ... yuk , even my family said to me this morning , what's wrong with you dad ??? the next 24hrs I think something is brewing , it all starts in the unseen world , then manifest in the physical ... has anyone else been mad in an abnormal out of character way today ??? all my electronics are going bonkers , I txt my daughter and three other people txt me saying wrong person , it came up her face but a different number , then another face with the second persons number , weird ... energy warfare is full on ...:der:

CD7
10th September 2013, 00:07
Dude YES!!! Weird energy indeed....I sincerely couldn't tell u how Ill "feel" tomorrow

Its moment by moment emotional living!! And sometimes its difficult to gage wht type of emotion it is? Sage and incense help me alot

starchild
10th September 2013, 00:34
Feelin it here too. Maybe from reading too much or because of 9/11 (which has never bothered me before) being tomorrow. Just a lot of uneasiness and lassitude in me today.

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 00:45
Feelin it here too. Maybe from reading too much or because of 9/11 (which has never bothered me before) being tomorrow. Just a lot of uneasiness and lassitude in me today.

I know what you both mean , it's been a long time since I felt the energy I have felt all day ... it's almost like an inner siren , saying take notice of everything ... my only recourse is finding the emotions of others who are sensitive to nature and their own personal vibration , when it changes , you know it , when it's natural thats okay but , when it feels overwhelming , it's an attack or a warning ... thank you for reponding , I need some conformation , only one more and I will be at ease about it ...:spy:

Knowrainknowrainbows!
10th September 2013, 00:47
:hippie:
tossing out a call , for weirdness today , 9-9-2013 ... I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this , I started my day right out of bed , mad at the world, that isn't me ever ... No matter what I did you could cut the tension with a knife ... heavy and overwhelming negative energy , like king kong sitting on my spiritual self ... yuk , even my family said to me this morning , what's wrong with you dad ??? the next 24hrs I think something is brewing , it all starts in the unseen world , then manifest in the physical ... has anyone else been mad in an abnormal out of character way today ??? all my electronics are going bonkers , I txt my daughter and three other people txt me saying wrong person , it came up her face but a different number , then another face with the second persons number , weird ... energy warfare is full on ...:der:

Thanks for asking! I have been irritable and find the past 2 days I am "fighting" negative (counterproductive) thoughts - Consciously resisting the temptation to dwell on the past.

However, I am standing in the light, choose to be surrounded by light and carry the light. (Singing) This little light of mine, I'm gonna' let it shine"...

Peaceful and peace-filled meditations,
KRKR

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 00:52
:dance3::dance3::thank_you2:
:hippie:

Thanks for asking! I have been irritable and find the past 2 days I am "fighting" negative (counterproductive) thoughts - Consciously resisting the temptation to dwell on the past.

However, I am standing in the light, choose to be surrounded by light and carry the light. (Singing) This little light of mine, I'm gonna' let it shine"...

Peaceful and peace-filled meditations,
KRKR

exactly , so I am not alone ... my sincere grattitude to you all , I breath a deep sigh of relief ... may good energy go in front of us and sheild the day ... got my third conformation ...

twin fig
10th September 2013, 01:00
Yep ghostrider.....spot on....feeling intense energy at the moment. Feeling really heavy with something these last few days....I dont think i can recall when I have felt emotions like this welling up.

And then I was talking to my girlfriend for a bit and suddenly I felt the centre of my brain vibrating and whoaa...energy up my spine. It was a fairly pleasant sensation as far as sensations go, but again, unlike anything I have felt except in meditation.

Its funny, this stuff happens when I was talking about fixing some plumbing. A good reminder that it doesn't matter how mundane something feels...

Thanks for sharing your experience...it helps put mine into some collective context.

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 01:06
Yep ghostrider.....spot on....feeling intense energy at the moment. Feeling really heavy with something these last few days....I dont think i can recall when I have felt emotions like this welling up.

And then I was talking to my girlfriend for a bit and suddenly I felt the centre of my brain vibrating and whoaa...energy up my spine. It was a fairly pleasant sensation as far as sensations go, but again, unlike anything I have felt except in meditation.

Its funny, this stuff happens when I was talking about fixing some plumbing. A good reminder that it doesn't matter how mundane something feels...

Thanks for sharing your experience...it helps put mine into some collective context.

the beauty of mundane task, it puts you in a trance and your higher self can roam freely ... working in the garden , mowing the lawn, skipping rocks on the water, anything with nature can be a vital doorway opening up the mind for possiblity ... a visit to the local zoo is magic ... I tell the animals in my mind, I know exactly how you feel ... they usually reply , we rather be in here than out there , at least in here we can't get run over or shot ...

Gardener
10th September 2013, 01:09
Hi Ghostrider,
Just to let you know I have had the tight wires running through me too, so has my husband, which makes for an interesting time. Its been at varying intensities for 3 days now though in the last couple of hours it seems to be subsiding. It has felt like a retaliatory attack, lots of 'mr smiths' popping up to tweak the wires. Pretty much not me in general. Thankfully I think I have ridden it out without incident. :)

Sidney
10th September 2013, 01:13
I actually just posted on a different thread how I have had a terrible gut feeling all day, and next to tears, and irritable. I mean worse than I have felt in a longgggg time. What the heck is up??????? I am glad its not just me. Are they cranking up the electronics or something??????
It doesn't help that we are possibly witnessing the beginnings of WW3:(

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 01:18
I actually just posted on a different thread how I have had a terrible gut feeling all day, and next to tears, and irritable. I mean worse than I have felt in a longgggg time. What the heck is up??????? I am glad its not just me. Are they cranking up the electronics or something??????
It doesn't help that we are possibly witnessing the beginnings of WW3:(

we are feeling the deaths of many innocent syrians that will leave earth soon , because of a lie and Obama's actions and words ... I think those of us feeling strange are feeling the future , we know it's wrong , but we have to feel it because of who we are , drop ins , here to help , and war goes against our mission ...

SilentFeathers
10th September 2013, 01:21
Many don't realize how big this stuff is in Syria....there's enough hardware gathered together around Syria right now that could turn the Middle East to glass and make it a wasteland for a long long time. These idiots got their finger on the hair trigger too. It could easily spread beyond the middle east in a matter of minutes.

This energy is building because many are not just thinking disaster or danger, they are actually near it on several levels. It's like a blanket covering the earth right now.

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 01:28
Many don't realize how big this stuff is in Syria....there's enough hardware gathered together around Syria right now that could turn the Middle East to glass and make it a wasteland for a long long time. These idiots got their finger on the hair trigger too. It could easily spread beyond the middle east in a matter of minutes.

This energy is building because many are not just thinking disaster or danger, they are actually near it on several levels. It's like a blanket covering the earth right now.

my soul cries , I know what the white house and the global bankers will do ... a powder keg sits just off lebanon , all those high tech ships , air support , missles , radar , and Russia just to the North waiting , and who knows what will set it off ... I got a bad feeling , reminds me of CCR and bad moon rising ... they must really need money to put the entire earth in danger ... didn't they remove chemical weapons just before invading Iraq ???

ulli
10th September 2013, 01:33
I'm doing my Gurdjieff thing and calming myself, although it is not easy. But if just a small percentage of people can maintain balance now the worst can be averted, and peace will prevail.

I was reminded of this passage in Ouspensky's book "In Search of the Miraculous" where he talks about the atmosphere before WW1.
My consolation is that this time there are far more conscious people on the planet than were back when he wrote the book.
Or am I merely deceiving myself?

"Yes, that is because people believe in progress and culture," said G. "There is no progress whatever. Everything is just the same as it was thousands, and tens of thousands, of years ago. The outward form changes. The essence does not change. Man remains just the same. 'Civilized' and 'cultured' people live with exactly the same interests as the most ignorant savages. Modem civilization is based on violence and slavery and fine words. But all these fine words about 'progress' and 'civilization' are merely words."

This of course produced a particularly deep impression on us, because it was said in 1916, when the latest manifestation of "civilization," in the form of a war such as the world had not yet seen, was continuing to grow and develop, drawing more and more millions of people into its orbit.
I remembered that a few days before this talk I had seen two enormous lorries on the Liteiny loaded to the height of the first floor of the houses with new unpainted wooden crutches. For some reason I was particularly struck by these lorries. In these mountains of crutches for legs which were not yet torn off there was a particularly cynical mockery of all the things with which people deceive themselves."

SilentFeathers
10th September 2013, 01:35

my soul cries , I know what the white house and the global bankers will do ... a powder keg sits just off lebanon , all those high tech ships , air support , missles , radar , and Russia just to the North waiting , and who knows what will set it off ... I got a bad feeling , reminds me of CCR and bad moon rising ... they must really need money to put the entire earth in danger ... didn't they remove chemical weapons just before invading Iraq ???

Spirit is telling me to watch out for a sucker punch.....as I said in another thread, I'll be totally surprised if we make it to sept 12 with nothing major happening.......

shadowstalker
10th September 2013, 01:36
I txt my daughter today for a response to a question she asked, I know I hit the send button, but when I checked to see why she didn't respond my phone showed that no txt was sent to her. weird first time ever this happened..

P.S. having troubles sleeping for the past two weeks.

let me add that my cell phone was completely drained and shut down at around 4:30 this morning, when it still had 2 bars when I tried to go to sleep last night. usually I just chuck it up to my aura but since you guys mentioned it, I guess I can check that theory as well.

Justintime
10th September 2013, 01:46
Thank you for posting this thread, I have felt out of sorts the past few weeks. My anger and irritation level has been much higher than usual. Also, I'm feeling mini waves of depressive feelings come over me lately. Some people(new agers) say its our thinking that depresses us and depressive thinking precedes the feeling. This is just completely backwards in my experience. I always feel the depressive waves first and then I start think depressing thoughts.

Anyways, Sunday was a particularly nasty day for me feeling and behavior wise. It lingered over a bit for me today too, but I felt better by mid afternoon. Thanks for sharing again as I always wander where my moods come from especially when there's no reason for me to be feeling in depressing and self destructive ways. Your way of thinking is empowering for me ghost rider is its a way for me to feel connected to the world instead of disociated from it.

naste.de.lumina
10th September 2013, 01:57
Dear Friend.
Unfortunately I can not help.
The fact that I was sleeping in a week (My mother is hospitalized with pulmonary emphysema) in a hospital, makes me feel overwhelmed by tons of heavy energies.
At dawn I feel exhausted.
My collaboration would be incorrect for the environment in which I find myself.
Sorry.
hugs

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 02:05
Thank you for posting this thread, I have felt out of sorts the past few weeks. My anger and irritation level has been much higher than usual. Also, I'm feeling mini waves of depressive feelings come over me lately. Some people(new agers) say its our thinking that depresses us and depressive thinking precedes the feeling. This is just completely backwards in my experience. I always feel the depressive waves first and then I start think depressing thoughts.

Anyways, Sunday was a particularly nasty day for me feeling and behavior wise. It lingered over a bit for me today too, but I felt better by mid afternoon. Thanks for sharing again as I always wander where my moods come from especially when there's no reason for me to be feeling in depressing and self destructive ways. Your way of thinking is empowering for me ghost rider is its a way for me to feel connected to the world instead of disociated from it.

exactly the reason for us to share how we feel , and what we can do to overcome it ... the sign of the times are upon us, but we can choose to handle it better than our ancestors did ... No fear , clear the air , and know we are sensitive to our environment , use the heavy feeling to prompt us to be even more vigilant , and see the matrix as it is , knowing no matter what we will return to a spirit form with knowledge and understanding , and greatest of all , No more suffering the matrix ... I feel much better just hearing from you all , thanks again ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dear Friend.
The fact that I was sleeping in a week (My mother is hospitalized with pulmonary emphysema) in a hospital, makes me feel overwhelmed by tons of heavy energies.
Sorry.
hugs

I will lift you up , take your troubles and throw them into the sea of forgetfullness ...when I sleep , I will find you and send some love to you and your family ... I have no power but, my higher self , whole different story ... add a few other spritual people and magic can happen friend ...

ulli
10th September 2013, 02:07
Dear Friend.
Sorry.
hugs

Would you let me post this on the Here and Now thread?
The people there are in high spirits, strong absent healers,
and I believe your mother as well as yourself could benefit from their energy.
I would never do this without your permission though.

naste.de.lumina
10th September 2013, 02:23
Dear Friend.
Sorry.
hugs

I appreciate the kindness ulli.
Your intention and my friend ghostrider, I'm sure will make a difference.
So, it I do not feel well, just ask for me or my mother.
So many people are suffering and anguish in this hospital, which would be a selfishness on my part.
Thus I leave the decision to you.

Thank you.

Heartsong
10th September 2013, 02:26
It's somewhat of a relief that I have such esteemed company.

For two weeks or more I've been engulfed at times with a black, paralyzing depression. At times I come out of it and wonder why I had been taken down so. I know depression and I know how to carry-on until it gets better, but this blackness descends and lifts like a fog all in a 24 hour period just to happen all over again. At the moment I'm clear.

I hope this plague stops soon. My dreams are disturbing and hang on in visuals and emotion well into the day.

Per usual, I'm taking care of myself just waiting for it to end.
Heartsong

Flash
10th September 2013, 02:34
Dear Friend.
Sorry.
hugs

I appreciate the kindness ulli.
Your intention and my friend ghostrider, I'm sure will make a difference.
So, it I do not feel well, just ask for me or my mother.
So many people are suffering and anguish in this hospital, which would be a selfishness on my part.
Thus I leave the decision to you.

Thank you.

Love is not restricted and limited Naste, love multiplies. You should always ask when in real need. Sorry for not having noticed your post before.

I won't read the thread though, I can't at this present time.

Mu2143
10th September 2013, 02:39

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 02:47
:yo:just more proof we are connected on an energy level , one hurts we all feel it , strange but real , then a calm spirit can spread just as well as a heavy one ... the vibe of the world we all are connected to , we all feel it , We knew this was coming , I say hold on tight , breath , picture the light of the sun , shining down on a garden of beatutiful colored flowers covering the green grass blowing gentle with the breeze of love and hope ...I took a drive and sang out loud a bit, and I feel much better ...Now is the time to spread love and peace ... saalome to the world ... I started this thread to take our tempature , the more I read the thoughts of members the better I feel , thank you all sooooo much , you have helped me , lifted my spirits , exactly what I needed ...

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th September 2013, 03:14
my life has manifested some terribly troubling events this week, OP.

i find myself forced to return for court hearings I did not expect, and i also received a lot of bad news.

also my day was very bad and upside down in spite of avalon being wonderful.

Not the best week of my life -- it seems as if the karma from 9-11 is strong this year.

I go to probation on 9-11 this month and will talk about how i allegedly called 911 too much a month ago when i got locked out of my apt. LOL

isn't that a weird coincidence?????

very negative!!!!!

ghostrider
10th September 2013, 03:34
As another day approaches , I can feel the difference ... today was one hell of a day ...

Nat_Lee
10th September 2013, 04:00
Hi !

Since 2 or 3 days I have a chest pain like i'm feeling anxiety ....
Everything is good in my family and my health is supposed to be good to from the last visit to the doctor I had 2 months ago ....
I don't have cable TV so I don't watch news ....
I know that there is a big threat from the USA against Syria but As I talk to you I don't have any clue were they are ....
I was just about to read this article on the web: http://www.radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/International/2013/09/08/006-assad-obama-entrevue-cbs-cherche-appuis.shtml and I remembered this thread from this morning ....

Now I steel feel stressed but I sleep well ......

Here's the link in the here and now thread were I talk about my chest pain : http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=726111#post726111

ahamkara
10th September 2013, 04:10
Thank you everyone for posting. Quite disturbing, unsettling energy. Sad and dark, even for many of us who have a spiritual practice! Also,I had an almost humorous bout with my electronic car windows, which would close then bounce back open - as of tonight I still can't control the drivers side window. Also, two misrouted cell phone calls, which has never happened with my current carrier. I think it's helpful to do whatever release work& ritual and meditations/prayer one is comfortable with. Peace to each of you.

ulli
10th September 2013, 04:16
We could all imagine strolling through this garden, chatting, taking deep breaths of the fresh air, and looking forward to a world of peace and prosperity

http://beautyhomedesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Large-Garden-The-concept-of-a-Beautiful-Gardens-from-around-the-world-.jpg

Tesla_WTC_Solution
10th September 2013, 04:18
"yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me;
thou leadest me beside still waters. thou restoreth my soul.
thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies."

seems like a good time for this one.

enfoldedblue
10th September 2013, 05:00
The other day I said to Tom that I feel as though the collective is passing through some very intense terrain at the moment. When I dipped my 3D consciousness down to sense the energy I almost felt glad to be focused on the surface...as troubling as it may feel from here. The analogy that came to me was like a boat tethered to a whale swimming deep below. The whale represents the collective in the energy state and the boat represents us here on the planet. There is profound transformation occurring at these energetic deep levels, the whale is facing energy that we have hidden from ourselves for a very long time, but in order to transmute it, it needs to be faced...this is not easy or comfortable. On the surface we are actually quite shielded from the full intensity of this part of the journey, however as we are tied to the whale we are still being tossed to and fro.

It is not comfortable or easy for us on the surface either. I believe what we are experiencing here and at the deeper levels is ultimately good. I try to focus on staying centred and as connected to my heart as I can. All around my I there are ugly signs being flashed around, but when I can stay centred in my heart I see them as part of the storm that is necessary for deep transformation...and don't fall into their sway. There is still a lot of love and beauty around for those that bother looking.

Love to all, c

Bubu
10th September 2013, 08:07
I have had 3 or 4 bad days now. But that's normal. Life is like an energy wave with peaks and lows. A straight line means no life.

Ernie Nemeth
10th September 2013, 09:00
I have not had any negative experiences lately at all. I'm sorry, but I will and have been sending waves of energy to the forum in general - too many names need helping and since we are all connected that works out to the same effort. Do try and hold the space for the light workers and energy workers and the activists to do their thing, despite the anxiety and fear of the future unknowns.

Like Ulli quoted G saying (paraphrased): Man has remained the same over all these millenia, only the outward appearance has changed. But I can tell you this, modern man is not at all like his savage cousin still living off the land in harmony with nature. His savage anscestor is his better, by far. We could learn much from the indigenous peoples of the world. We must change and adapt - or die a forgotten species, just another deadend run, an experiment gone bad.

I am grateful to be here at this time to witness the birth of the new human, one with values and dignity and integrity and love and respect for all others, man or beast, fauna or mineral. It will be a grand new world I can be proud to hand down to my daughter and the generations to come after her. That is the goal, is it not? It is mine...

Sérénité
10th September 2013, 10:30
Its 11am Tuesday here now. Saturday, Sunday, Monday here were pretty shocking. Yesterday was the worst, like a thick black cloud of negativity hanging over me and I couldn't shake it no matter what.
Its that kind of weird mood where I just want to hug my kids and strangle everyone else. But I woke up this morning with clarity that its because everyone around me is, at some level, experiencing this too...can someone check the planetary alignments maybe?

Today does feel better, a little lighter, but I still feel like I'm waiting for something, feeling very tense and edgy!

I'm going to go play some feel good music and light some nice smelly candles I think, maybe a walk in the woods if the rain passes...this too will pass :)

Sunny-side-up
10th September 2013, 11:02
Sorry for the late reply ghostrider
Some story with me very been irritable and dark.

I've been popping bad feelings with Love and Light, dark feelings past few days

Shane
10th September 2013, 11:47
For what it's worth and hoping this helps in some way..

I help several people with their spiritual energy maintenance, and what was meant to be a relaxing Sunday and Monday for me became a rush of emails from those I help all claiming the same feelings as those expressed in this thread. I will also say, I definitely feel it too.

The spiritual energies of the beings who look to control this world are intensifying at the moment. Likely in preparation for coming events.

My advice was:

"You know WHY this is happening. So do not allow it to. You know this test as you've failed it before. You want to do better and you know you can. So do!.." Thankfully.. Most have come back to me feeling better after remembering the inner power they have over what they feel.

Easier said than done I know.. it feels very, heavy. We are stronger than some might think.

I hope everyone feels better!

sirdipswitch
10th September 2013, 12:52
I feel nothing but Love, Peace, Humor and Joy, for all of creation. Just as I felt yesterday and all of the days before and will again tomoro, for I know through my total, 24/7's communion with my High Self/Source, that all is in IT's Unconditionally Loving hands and is proceding as IT wills.

Y'all need to quit publicly spredin doom and gloom, and put on a Happy Face to help cheer up the world, without bringing it down further. So you all feel heavy? What good does it do? For the world to know YOUR sadness????

SMILE!!!! It's very contagious!!!!! And tptb hate it when we are SMILIN and CHEERFULL!!!

Send nothing but Love, Peace and Good Cheer round the globe and watch that nasty ol war maching crumble and fall!!! :wizard::wizard::wizard:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

yes I know I don't spell good... get over it... life is good... chuckle chuckle

Nat_Lee
10th September 2013, 13:09
We all need this :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzn9cb_clip-daft-punk-get-lucky-official-video_music

Lyrics to sing along with a smile:

Verse 1: Pharrell]
Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings
What keeps the planet spinning
The force from the beginning

[Hook: Pharrell]
We've come too far
To give up who we are
So let's raise the bar
And our cups to the stars

She's up all night to the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

We're up all night to the sun
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky (x5)

[Verse 2: Pharrell]
The present has no ribbon
Your gift keeps on giving
What is this I'm feeling?
If you want to leave, I'm with it

[Hook]

[Bridge: Daft Punk]
We’re up all night to get lucky

[Hook]

[Outro x4]
We're up all night to get lucky

SOURCE:
http://rock.rapgenius.com/Daft-punk-get-lucky-lyrics

mariangela
10th September 2013, 15:42
The last weeks I felt myself not so well. But on tuesday the 3.09 I felt as if I had a heart problem... I couldn´t breath sufficiently to felt my self physically strong. My blood pressure was down and I just had to do my work very slowly. I felt my heart saying me, never mind... slowly ...we will do it! (I was in the city...Berlin).

As I came back home my onliest idea was to drink a tea of cinnamon. After that I felt my self better, but it was really strange, because I felt my self as if I had overcome a virus...But I didn´t have fever nor felt my muscles sick.

Yesterday I was strangely aggresive with myself... I couldn´t maditate. So I accepted my feelings and went to sleep. Today I made yoga and could meditate. I feel myself better, but I see there is a barrier, such a kind of Wall that make us repeat all the same old frames of action, that if not charged with emotions, they go away, but if not.... it is like TV!! Always the same and the only action I had done, was to stay still and observe and hear my ideas "speaking around", till they vanished. Not easy, it took time, but possible!

Maria Angela

jookyle
10th September 2013, 15:46
Funny enough, I woke up today feeling better than I have the past few days.

ulli
10th September 2013, 16:25
1inMany posted this on the Here and Now thread because it made her feel HAPPY.
So I'm passing it on, as a gift to those who want to be cheered up.

_cw1uLVSl1Y

Nat_Lee
10th September 2013, 16:33
If you decide to change timeline, you will get rid of the things you don't want in the other one !
I think I did it because all kind of good stuff is happening around me and it will continue to happen until the new earth is born ;)
We are in the process of birth so a bit of turbulence in the passage .....

I don't know why I say this ????
ok I will not erase it ....
Sometimes words just came like this without thinking....

Love to you all
Nat

Lifebringer
10th September 2013, 16:48
Yep, I guess they are po'd because we read them and overcame the attacks. The truth does set us free, and dissolves whoever is attached to the lie or created timeline because of the belief, of the lie.

Love it, embrace, correct it, guide it.

Lifebringer
10th September 2013, 16:52

Isn't that great Nat_Lee?

The 'connection" I mean? Comes right in, I love it.

Lifebringer
10th September 2013, 17:11
Don't eat potato chips before going to bed. Rapid anxiety filled dreams, probably from high salt levels still racing the blood pressure, and causing an animated or action filled dream. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always rapid, running.

ulli
10th September 2013, 17:15
Don't eat potato chips before going to bed. Rapid anxiety filled dreams, probably from high salt levels still racing the blood pressure, and causing an animated or action filled dream. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always rapid, running.

Don't eat potato chips, period. LOL

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you decide to change timeline, you will get rid of the things you don't want in the other one !
I think I did it because all kind of good stuff is happening around me and it will continue to happen until the new earth is born ;)
We are in the process of birth so a bit of turbulence in the passage .....

Love to you all
Nat

Bravo, Nat_Lee. You are certainly connected.

Lifebringer
10th September 2013, 17:41
They are kicking and screaming on the way out. The energy of the tantrum, is a little loud, but, the focus to silence the screaming brat, is strong.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It's NOT sadness, but a...a..heavy pressurized pressing cloud, that gave me a headache for a few moments, and I purged it out rubbing the temples and feeling it was crossing flesh and bone and then out of my head. It worked, and I'm glad for it.

Camilo
10th September 2013, 17:47
Yes, it was pretty weird and a few things went wrong for me and some people in my family and surrounding area (nothing major though).

DeDukshyn
10th September 2013, 18:00
Just saw this thread now ...

All my family woke feeling extremely lethargic and crappy yesterday. Everyone could not stop saying how tired they were. I had a brain fog that was really quite disabling my thinking ability and my mood.
There is a lot of things changing in a global sense, and a personal sense (holography), lot's of endings and new beginnings as well.

onawah
10th September 2013, 18:11
The last few weeks have been intense for me too, a feeling of very heavy pressure which has kept me feeling drained, staying close to home, inactive, sleeping a lot, knowing that this is no time to exert myself beyond what just has to be done.
Intuitively, I feel like TPTW are trying very hard to start WW3 and are very, very upset that it's become so hard to succeed in committing their dastardly deeds.
That--and the fact that energetically, we are in being pushed deep into those areas of our psyches that have been locked away from the Light for a long time-- is what's causing the pressure.
It's felt like being deep underwater in one of those bulky diving suits...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0yer7yLic1qb6jf0o1_500.jpg

And getting caught in an underwater current that is too strong to resist; all you can do is surrender and just go with it...

I don't feel like it's a bad thing to feel this way, it's a purge.
Others may not have to go through it, but if you do, best not to resist it, just recognize it for what it is, something you are going to feel a lot better for having gone through, once it's over.
Meanwhile, avoid eating potato chips, especially just before going to sleep :lol: and remember...

Don't let it bring you down
It's only castles burning,
Find someone who's turning
And you will come around.
1jzhLtt_pGQ

Star Tsar
10th September 2013, 18:16
How can one become more sensitive to the energies?
I would like to that's why I ask.

soleil
10th September 2013, 18:19
im late to the party, but i feel the same as the first page of posts....
not only that, but i'm being skrewed with, emotionally, from my own family. its taking all that i am, to calm myself and be centred.

ulli
10th September 2013, 18:40

By actively sensing.
Stilling the self. Stilling the mind.
Listening, to whatever sounds there are, without expectation or judgement.

Consistent practice will bring about change in you. Others might notice such changes even before you do.
Then one day you remember how you used to be, and how you used to see the world.
Then you will see that you have a different attitude, more open.

There is the self defense type of sensitivity, which protects the ego, and feelings,
and then there is a different type of sensitivity that cares and shows concern for others.

They are really different emotional states,
one is open, the other is closed, yet only one word is used to describe them.
Hmmm...I smell a rat...

Star Tsar
10th September 2013, 19:00

By actively sensing.

Consistent practice will bring about change in you. Others might notice such changes even before you do.
Then one day you remember how you used to be, and how you used to see the world.

There is the self defense type of sensitivity, which protects the ego, and feelings,
and then there is a different type of sensitivity that cares and shows concern for others.

Hmmm...I smell a rat...

You smell a rat? Why did you say that Ulli? I don't understand!!! I was genuinely asking a question!!!??!! That's not very nice....... :(

ulli
10th September 2013, 19:15

By actively sensing.

Hmmm...I smell a rat...

You smell a rat? Why did you say that Ulli? I don't understand!!! I was genuinely asking a question!!!??!! That's not very nice....... :(

Sorry, I didn't mean you at all.
I was just wondering why a language like English only has one word for sensitivity, which does not distinguish between considering ourselves and consider other people's feelings.
So "I smell a rat"...was meant to convey I feel suspicious here about who was behind the omission of the right words.
Perhaps a secret society, that controls culture?
In any case, nothing to do with you.
In Spanish there is "sensible", and "sensitivo"...while the English word sensible means mostly the quality of common sense, in Spanish it means easily hurt.
While "sensitivo" means being considerate of the feelings of others.

Apologies for not having expressed this more clearly earlier.

Star Tsar
10th September 2013, 19:23

By actively sensing.

Hmmm...I smell a rat...

I was just wondering why a language like English only has one word for sensitivity, which does not distinguish between considering ourselves and consider other people's feelings.
So "I smell a rat"...was meant to convey I feel suspicious here about who was behind the omission of the right words.
In Spanish there is "sensible", and "sensitivo"...while the English word sensible means mostly the quality of common sense, in Spanish it means easily hurt. While sensitive means considerate of the feelings of others.

No worries Ulli!
Apologies Avalonians...
:focus:

Sunny-side-up
10th September 2013, 19:26

By actively sensing.

Hmmm...I smell a rat...

Hi Star Tsar, not sure myself what he meant about smelling a Rat! maybe he was thinking deeply about different states yet only one word for them' Energies' all grouped under one name/heading good and bad mixed, maybe thats the Rat he smelled!

Main thing is to actually notice them :)
Just let the new feelings and sensitivity happen, don't fight them off even if they feel unpleasant at first, just enjoy them, notice the differences and your emotions and what they start making you think of and how!

Let them in!

ulli
10th September 2013, 19:29

By actively sensing.

Hmmm...I smell a rat...

In Spanish there is "sensible", and "sensitivo"...while the English word sensible means mostly the quality of common sense, in Spanish it means easily hurt. While sensitive means considerate of the feelings of others.

No worries Ulli!
Apologies Avalonians...
:focus:

Misunderstandings can bring useful lessons.
You had me thinking about the whole matter a bit more deeply.
And a hyper-sensitive person might have said nothing to me at all,
but continued with the assumption that I had tried to insult them.
And I would have been denied the opportunity to clarify for I had meant.
So, thank you for asserting yourself so promptly.
All's well, that ends well.

AnnOther
11th September 2013, 07:47
For what it's worth and hoping this helps in some way..

I help several people with their spiritual energy maintenance, and what was meant to be a relaxing Sunday and Monday for me became a rush of emails from those I help all claiming the same feelings as those expressed in this thread. I will also say, I definitely feel it too.

The spiritual energies of the beings who look to control this world are intensifying at the moment. Likely in preparation for coming events.

My advice was:

"You know WHY this is happening. So do not allow it to. You know this test as you've failed it before. You want to do better and you know you can. So do!.." Thankfully.. Most have come back to me feeling better after remembering the inner power they have over what they feel.

Easier said than done I know.. it feels very, heavy. We are stronger than some might think.

I hope everyone feels better!

Thanks for spelling it out -- I stumbled upon this solution, after several days of inexplicable extreme emotional darkness....
I finally decided to do something about it. So, I actively counteracted each negative thought and emotion with 2 or 3 statements of gratefulness.....
I turned around this blanket of negativity in one day -- and have been rising higher ever since then.
I think it's similar to what you were suggesting......
I got in touch with something deeper and became more grounded -- protected from being attacked by the overpowering energies out there.

Star Tsar
11th September 2013, 10:24
No wonder you guys have been feeling it of late given today's date must be alot of bad energy about PLUS most posters on this thread are from the US! Any coincidence I wonder?

Wind
11th September 2013, 18:34
For the past few weeks I have been extremely tired and just felt negative overall, but for the past few days I've been feeling quite blissful. I haven't even meditated for some while now. It' easy when you try not the resist and the universe will deliver... Or maybe it's just my current astrological alignments, don't really know. For the past months and years I've been coping with my wearing illnesses and finally I'm perhaps starting to find a solution to them. I guess that this is how it was always supposed to be. Love and compassion are the solution to everything!

Sidney
12th September 2013, 01:55
Ok so I ran across this article today. And I am thinking maybe another dot to connect. Not long after the "announcement that Fukushima is much worse than anyone ever realized (due to it being covered up of course, but thats besides the fact now) all of a sudden, many people are becoming increasingly depressed, anxious, and irritable. Its a well known fact that radioactive free radical damage does indeed cause these symptoms. Coincidence?

Radiation-induced depression looms on the horizon
Thursday, June 30, 2011 by: Katy OMarron
Tags: depression, radiation, health news

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032863_depression_radiation.html#ixzz2eeBNNifB

(NaturalNews) As radiation seeps from Fukushima, people will need to be on the defense for radiation-induced depression.

Long distance radiation harms the physical body primarily through free radical damage. Free radicals are molecules which have unpaired electrons, and when the body is exposed to radiation, huge amounts of free radicals are produced in the system. "In fact," Dr. Barry Sears writes, "the best example of a rapid overproduction of free radicals occurs in victims exposed to atomic radiation."

Radiation directly affects the brain through free radical attack. Free radicals cause massive damage in the body, disrupting chemical processes by robbing electrons from other molecules throughout the organism. Free radical damage has a long list of symptoms, and one of those side effects is fat oxidation. Dr. Barry Sears notes: "the brain is exceptionally vulnerable to free radical attack. Fifty per cent of the dry weight of the brain is lipid, and about one-third of the lipid is composed of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids making it the most likely target for free radical attack." When oxidization alters essential fatty acids, it affects the very composition of the brain itself.

Radiation induces depression, not only by attacking the brain directly, but by promoting undesirable hormonal imbalances in the brain. Oxidation produced by free radicals ruins the essential fatty acids as raw materials that the body needs for hormone production. If hormones, such as serotonin and endorphins required for maintaining mental health are disrupted, depression will result.

A recent article in the Los Angeles Times talked about the high level of depression and suicides among those living within the dark shadow of Chernobyl. The Japanese, who already suffer from high rates of suicide, will need to take aggressive precautionary measures against radiation-induced depression as it permeates into the environment. Radiation levels will also be slowly rising in the United States as plumes drift across the pacific from Fukushima to America.

Depression levels will also rise then, as the radiation poisons the air and worms its way into the food chain. A comprehensive anti-oxidant supplement regime is more important now than ever before. Diet can also play a big role in maintaining healthy hormone levels. Hormone manipulation through diet can directly affect mood and depression. Manipulating hormones is the key to the Zone Diet, discussed at length in the Zone books by Dr. Barry Sears. A fascinating amount of chemical and hormonal processes can be controlled via the hormone insulin. Perhaps those principles may prove to be a guideline in the prevention of radiation damage within the body as well.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032863_depression_radiation.html#ixzz2eeBZOR2K

onawah
13th September 2013, 04:41
I went to my monthly women's group meeting last night, and though it was a small group this time, there were a lot of reports of people having an especially hard time dealing with anxiety of late, even some breakdowns.
A few weeks ago, I might have attributed it to radiation, but since paying a lot more attention to Target and Dawn's experience with hormesis here on Avalon, I'm more inclined to think there are other causes at work (though the news about radiation alone can certainly cause anxiety).
For example, cell phone towers and smart meters, which can be amped up if TPTW want us to be especially anxious.
If it is specifically Americans who are feeling more anxious than usual, it's not a big leap to surmise "they" may be trying to make people so afraid that they will willingly give the OK to another war in the Middle East.
So far, it doesn't appear to be working, but I won't feel like we are out of danger until there is something more positive in the news that will replace the anxiety with hope.
I think we all know TPTW don't give up that easily, though their day is surely coming soon...

enfoldedblue
13th September 2013, 05:31
Hi Guys,

The anxiety issue is BIG. I know many people dealing with this...even to the point of hospitalization. I personally never experienced anxiety until recently; and when it hit it was big and horrible.

I personally think it is energy related. I believe that the underlying energies that have been relatively stable in the past have changed dramatically in the last few years. They are more pure and vibrate at a higher frequency. This has the effect of removing us from our 'comfort zone' and shaking up all that is of lower frequency...thus bringing up old fears, insecurities and tensions that need to be healed and released.

For me what worked was seeing the anxiety as a necessary (but very uncomfortable) part of a profound process. When I was in it, my motto became "this too shall pass'. I would remind myself that even though I couldn't see the beautiful expanded side of life while in this constricted bleak space I needed to trust that it was indeed real, and once I moved through the uncomfortable energy I would once again feel good and optimistic. This worked well for me and I found that each period of anxiety was less and less severe and more manageable. Now it has been many months since I have felt any significant anxiety...touch wood.

onawah
13th September 2013, 06:03
I agree, Enfoldedblue, I think it also has to do with the planet's rise in frequency ( the whole solar system, apparently...)
(That plus the effect that it's having on TPTW, whose freakouts are no doubt contributing to the collective level of anxiety...)
Sometimes the effect is just a gradual one, and there are plateaus that can often last for quite awhile, but sometimes it can be a rough ride in between.
Remembering that "This too shall pass" works well, and what I'm noticing too that is really inspiring is that each time I go through one of the purges, I really come out feeling like a new person, and looking back, I can see how much old programming and "stuff" has been released.
These are not just ordinary life crises; they call for a different set of explanations (understanding always helps), as well as tools.

jiminii
13th September 2013, 06:19
I agree, Enfoldedblue, I think it also has to do with the planet's rise in frequency ( the whole solar system, apparently...)
(That plus the effect that it's having on TPTW, whose freakouts are no doubt contributing to the collective level of anxiety...)
Sometimes the effect is just a gradual one, and their are plateaus that can often last for quite awhile, but sometimes it can be a rough ride in between.
"This too shall pass" works well, and what I'm noticing too that is really inspiring is that each time I go through one of the purges, I really come out feeling like a new person, and looking back, I can see how much old programming and "stuff" has been released.
These are not just ordinary life crises; they call for a different set of explanations (understanding always helps), as well as tools.

ok thanks for this post ... yes it must be the frequency is rising.... to raise your frequency just get into something creative like art or music or dancing etc

art is a very high frequency so if you can get into that it would be great and for example draw a picture of something that has a large space to it ... like mountains going into the sea and it should raise your frequency

jim

MargueriteBee
13th September 2013, 07:12
Well, did we think it would be a walk in the park? :cool:

jiminii
13th September 2013, 07:55
Well, did we think it would be a walk in the park? :cool:

another way would be to go outside and look as far as you can in all directions and then keep imagining it 2 times bigger and 4 times bigger until you got some Idea you are looking way out to the stars. This will move the pictures away from you and all the emotion with it.

jim

naste.de.lumina
13th September 2013, 08:19
Dear friends.
I am very happy and grateful for all the messages and positive thoughts sent to me after my comment about me being almost two weeks cooped up in a hospital caring for my mother's recovery.
After the message, the recovery of the state of her health was incredible and as I do not believe in coincidences, I'm sure the positive influence of the noble spirits that make up this forum. So to all of you, my sincere thanks.
Naste.

Shane
13th September 2013, 21:18
Something I noticed:

Daily, I sing and play guitar.. Usually the same group of songs over and over, each with deep personal meaning for me.. on repeat. I do this for two reasons; 1) to practice. 2) it is a very empowering and cleansing feeling for me.

I noticed that recently I have been "not feeling like it" and not doing it, which I assumed was just me "not being in the mood". Other areas of my life started having a stream of negativity enter, and so I set out to discover "why?".

I looked at everything.. and wasn't finding my own block.. What was different? Then it hit me.. I hadn't been singing or playing guitar as I was.

Now I noticed the change at first when I picked up this practice.. My energy levels increased.. My mood improved.. My mind was much more active (in ways I want it to be).. and all of that was "gone" at this moment.. Thankfully I remembered that missing ingredient.. MUSIC!.. Creating!

So I sat down with my guitar, started playing, but when I went to sing, I felt weak and "not in the mood".

Knowing what I do, I realized this as what I (and others) tend to call a "hitchhiker" .. Or "attached entity". We interacted briefly, and eventually, this attachment was removed. My energy went back to normal, my mood to sing returned, and all went back to good.

My ego has, for sometime now, been working to convince me I am "beyond" such attachments. This experience was the slice of humble pie I needed. It reminded me that the stronger I got, the stronger the attacks come. The better I got at hiding from them, the better they got at hiding from me.. It's an ever evolving game and I am not (as my ego was trying to make me believe) "out of the woods yet".

Perhaps this is not directly related to the thread, but it is walking on the same street.. and I felt that, sharing this realization and my humbling experience.. might help someone.

"Don't get too big for your britches little dragon.." ... Oops.. I had forgotten.

RunningDeer
14th September 2013, 13:58
I’m late to the thread, GhostRider and All. :wave:

I logged off Avalon for about a week and a half. It’s something I do from time to time. But this was the longest stretch.

I experienced a build up of impatience, judgement, confusion and sadness of suffering here and elsewhere. Usually I process it out as it comes up. If I’m frazzled or if I don’t pay attention, it’ll get ahead of me.

There was an internal dialogue of not caring about anything. Which is not me because I check in with myself every once in a while with that question: “If I only had one month, one week, one hour, one moment left, what would I do?” If the answer is “right here, right now,” then I know I’m on track. If there’s excess energy it’s released.

There’s no doubt we are targeted. I see that as a good thing. Dark ones turned up the dials because everything is at warp speed including their quicksand burial, and their realization that Our discovery is inevitable and evident on multi-levels.

As for myself, my growth is like grasshopper energy. I take advantage of the leaps and bounds that are always in a forward direction. (Oops, upgrade in terminology - ‘forward’ as in ‘out of time forward’.)

Boink, boink, boink...

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/heart_hand_white2_zps9f1b0ca7.JPG

RunningDeer
14th September 2013, 15:07

My guess is you already use these energy tools, Star Tsar, they’re second nature to you. With awareness and practice, in no time they’ll sharpen, in part because of the ‘holes in the veil’. Also, these tools are coming on-line as we awaken to our co-creative abilities.

Don’t compare yourself with everyone else. You‘ve signed on here with a custom-made design.

As for myself, I listen and feel. There’s a doubting-Thomas part of me, so I double check with other tools that I continue to hone.

Here’s a few of my main experiences and they depends on the intensity of what’s occurring:

sensations like tingle and tickles in my scalp
experience warmth that runs down my body or half of my body or hands and/or arms
inner awareness from heart, vision, touch, gut and smell

This is a list of natural tools that you may want to research. We all have them to differing degrees.

claircognizance via knowingness

clairvoyance via visual

clairsentience via feelings

clairgustance via taste

clairaudience via sound

clairscent via smell

clairtangency via touch

As for practical applications, here’s a useful tool which is calibrated through muscle testing from the late, Dr. David Hawkins’ materials. If find it’s nice to have a back up for those times when it’s hard to get out of the head. This is a great vid. The gentleman goes over at least 11 techniques and how and when to apply.

You already know this part, but it helps to hear it in another's voice: allow yourself to open to the possibility.

Peace,
Paula :wave:

Self Muscle Testing
MiQseSkELQY

ghostrider
25th September 2013, 03:17
I had a moment , sept 9th 2013 is or was the day the ptb opened a portal to 1798 to meet napoleon in the pryamid of egypt and micro-chipped him , changing the outcome of the battle of waterloo ... Napoleon's general said he was different when he came out of the pyramid , take a look at the stories coming out of the netherlands , the forest known as little ghost ... it all fits ... I knew energy was strange that day but didn't know why until now ... a dragon washed up on the coast of spain . some of the animals they are finding in the netherlands have no internal organs, and have been extinct for 150 yrs , scientist say they give traits of being in a gravity free environment ...I know it sounds crazy , but we have fewer stars in the sky , extinct animals live again, and now an island rises out of the ocean, the past is converging with the present ...