PDA

View Full Version : NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel

Openmindedskeptic
11th September 2013, 15:33
The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals.

Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

Carmody
11th September 2013, 18:37
This means, of course....they share everyone's data that they've collected, with Israel.

This naturally includes all countries they are stealing data from.

This is suppositional logic on my part, but I find no fault with my raw analysis.

In for a penny of data sharing - in for a pound of data sharing.

Sidney
11th September 2013, 18:46
Omg, just when you think it cant get any worse. This to me is just unbelievable. Thank you Mr. Snowden

Bob
15th September 2013, 08:07
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilat_Satellite_Networks

Israeli Internet broadband data company

Starband - one of the products Gilat was instrumental in.

Upon getting a Starband Satellite Modem system and dish, the PORTS were left open (formerly made available thru Radio Shack, "the shack") - with the ports left open by DEFAULT any HACKER could easily read your computer, plant a virus (which when I had Starband such was done).

Starband, the Gilat networks allows a very simple PACKET SNIFFER able to be downloaded and installed on one's satellite terminal and then set the address to look at the main port, the server.. What one sees then are the datastreams of all the other users on the node. Safe and secure I think no..

Please do look at the LINK to gilat on Wiki..