PDA

View Full Version : fundamentals of control an inquiry

Bubu
12th September 2013, 00:44
Just cross my mind while observing the zombiefied humans scrambling on the way to respective position this morning.

Most will agree that It's the TV, religion, government etc. that is effecting the control mechanism. While it is agreeable it occur to me that the control starts with effecting the thought of separation and then being separate the ego is feed via the above mentioned mechanism. Being separate and better (illusion effect) the rat race then began. The controllers then can simply make an illusionary finish lines where the rats would race every time.

If I am correct then the simplest way to beat the system is to kill the ego and wake up to the truth that we are not separate but one.

Anyways these are just thoughts and will appreciate if anyone can share ideas.

Thanks in advance

ghostrider
12th September 2013, 01:22
the ptb create a situation that makes the public go into debt , big house , fancy car, ego , money , capitalism , work hard , get ahead, blah blah , just don't look behind the curtain , stay alseep , believe what Cnn tells you , people are too busy holding on the what little they have, and giving the rest to the energy companies and banks through debt , the can't look up and see what the system is doing to them, they participate in their own demise ... the method for CONTROL is debt ... will you lose your home ??? electricity , your car ??? your ability to shower and stay warm in the cold ??? the whole system is slavery , with strong quarterly statements being the only thing that matters ... we are creatures of habit , dumbed down , taught that quoting from memory is learning , and the main goal is putting money in some bank so a banker can lose it on wall street , and get bailed out by YOU and your tax dollars ... thats control , I spend it , you pay for it , and dont even care to question what I did with your money , I could give it to a foreign country like Egypt , one billion , free money from you , and you go right back to working and don't look up at what I did ... now thats control ...

Bubu
12th September 2013, 01:48
the ptb create a situation that makes the public go into debt , big house , fancy car, ego , money , capitalism , work hard , get ahead, blah blah , just don't look behind the curtain , stay alseep , believe what Cnn tells you , people are too busy holding on the what little they have, and giving the rest to the energy companies and banks through debt , the can't look up and see what the system is doing to them, they participate in their own demise ... the method for CONTROL is debt ... will you lose your home ??? electricity , your car ??? your ability to shower and stay warm in the cold ??? the whole system is slavery , with strong quarterly statements being the only thing that matters ... we are creatures of habit , dumbed down , taught that quoting from memory is learning , and the main goal is putting money in some bank so a banker can lose it on wall street , and get bailed out by YOU and your tax dollars ... thats control , I spend it , you pay for it , and dont even care to question what I did with your money , I could give it to a foreign country like Egypt , one billion , free money from you , and you go right back to working and don't look up at what I did ... now thats control ...

You are absolutely correct, but can you please explain how do they create the situation of debt?

spiritguide
12th September 2013, 03:10
The situation of debt is created using mind control, instilling want instead of need. The system was proved and used by the automotive manufacturers and developed by Ford. Many books on the subject from the forties. They also developed many worker control systems that prompted unions to protect the health and safety of said workers. Ford has always been part of the military industrial complex. If you can be sold something to allow yourself to be lazy or cut corners then you can be persuaded to borrow to do it using leisure as a sales tool. IMHO

Peace!

soleil
12th September 2013, 17:02
nature, the debt is explained in many threads - its spread out really. i'd start with reading about IMF / bankers