PDA

View Full Version : Am I in training?

shadowstalker
12th September 2013, 17:04
September 12th 2013 10:30 A.M.

Middletown Conn. My Apt.

Trying to get back to sleep as I was awake for several hours already, woke up at around 4:30 or 5 a.m. I don't remember any of my dreams From today or rather this morning, so I tried to get back to sleep around 10:15, I dozed of and I was in an area I did not know about, it reminded me of a grassy outdoor mall.. There was only one person there, she was behind a glass food stand inside what look like dining area.

I find on the ground what looks like a jewelry box but it had a small compass, so I take the compass, but knowing I was in dream state I decided to play around with it to see how it would react, no change from this reality, I am thinking to myself "is this right?."

I walk down a bit on the side walk and on to a grassy area, I see I cot of sorts, I lie down and get comfy, all of the sudden, i feel hands about 6x bigger then mine from underneath the cot, they where very muscular and soft. I test this person out and relax to see what would happen next.

About 10 seconds in I start to feel the hands move, his left hand was already at my left leg and his right on my belly, they started to move slowly up my body and start squeezing me at the same time. I grab both of his hand and start squeezing back back and pushing away, then I woke up.

Normally I still feel the sensation of being held after waking out of this state, but not this time...

I think I am getting better, Sometimes I feel I am being tested for something, I hope that I am winning..

My Attac Log (http://the-unseen.webs.com/rareattacks.htm)

S-L
12th September 2013, 17:13
"You must now see your life in a greater way. You must see yourself not just as a person struggling to be happy and to get along, but as a person who was sent here on a mission—a mission which is yet to be realized, a mission of great importance both for the present and for the future, a mission that restores your greater power and your greater relationships to you." [Greater Community Spirituality (http://newmessage.org/nmfg/Greater_Community_Spirituality.html), Chapter 11]

Jake
12th September 2013, 17:39
My Goodness, what took you so long? :) There exists many different levels of multi-dimensional existence,,, and we are multi-dimensionally multi-tasking!! :) In my own Astral Travels, I often come across a 'locale' that I have always called 'mall city'. There was perfect integration of living spaces, courtyards, little mall areas, parks, etc... I never mentioned it until I met another (more highly known) Astral Projector. He enlightened me as to how many 'projectors' come across this very same place. I called it 'mall city' in my journals. It seems to be a very real Astral Locale, with very physical attributes. It has an overall 'campus' or 'school' feel to it. (I have gotten in trouble, and been scolded harshly here,, :()

Yes, their are Astral 'trainers'. I am sure that if you haven't stumbled onto them by now, then you most likely will,,, it is inevitable... :):)

I would say YES, you have met some of the most amazing mentors known to humans. You have to trust your instinct. The energy is quite different from manymany attacks,, no? ;)

Keep us informed,

Jake.

shadowstalker
12th September 2013, 17:46
It felt like I was suppose to do this test as it where, I went once before but never made it this far..
There was a small grassy part, connected to the Mall type area.
I can still feel it all, It's almost like I am still there in a way..
Yes it did feel different. much lighter. (that's the only word I can find at this time)

shadowstalker
12th September 2013, 19:18
I forgot to mention that the compass always pointed north, is this significant?

Gardener
12th September 2013, 19:40
Hi Shadow, Jake,
At a similar time to your experience Shadow.

This morning I might have been in a similar place, it was indoors but there was a lot of natural growth around. A huge open plan palacial place, tiled floors, with many windows. It is the windows which I was drawn to. They had 'birds' engraved onto them in relief like sculpture, also the windows had a criss cross patterning also in relief like the birds. Very creative space. I spoke with an asian looking man seated to one side, his words were simple and instructive, "know who you are, know your self"

There were another few people around but they were more in the distance.

shadowstalker
12th September 2013, 19:54
The windows where more like walls whole walls of glass partitioned by 4 to 6 inch cement? at about 8 to 10 feet apart..

shadowstalker
12th September 2013, 20:14
"You must now see your life in a greater way. You must see yourself not just as a person struggling to be happy and to get along, but as a person who was sent here on a mission—a mission which is yet to be realized, a mission of great importance both for the present and for the future, a mission that restores your greater power and your greater relationships to you." [Greater Community Spirituality (http://newmessage.org/nmfg/Greater_Community_Spirituality.html), Chapter 11]

I already know what my mission is, i just need the equipment and means to truly kick start it..
What I have post in my videos are just small samples of what I can truly do for others..

And a crap load of confidence