PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Emergency in Effect - prayer request?

Bob
12th September 2013, 19:34
Emergency Prayer request for Colorado Front range people and communities
Hi Folks

If you are in the USA please turn on the Weather Channel and take a look at what is happening in Colorado as we speak. Over 11 inches of rain in mountain communities, destroying towns, Jamestown Evacuating (people cannot leave homes due to floods), Lyons pretty much isolated, major routes out of the mountains for Boulder county destroyed washed out - 3 deaths reported in Boulder, one in Colorado Springs.

The residents there could use some prayers for safety. Please help.

(edited) - I just want to add to VIEW what is happening, the real WHAT, then the WHERE, then the HOW, and the WHY - viewing in that way discharges, removes the energetic assault, whatever that is. VIEW and discharge.. thanks.

Communities affected BOULDER (city of), Lyons, Jamestown, Estes Park, PineCliff Junction, Broomfield, Longmont, and the surrounding areas. Bridges are coming down, roads are washing out, homes are flooding. At least one dam has broken and there are a potential for a few more major damns breaking..

Current reports 5 dams have broken.

The storms are relentless in Colorado near the Denver area, staying in place, and are not normal for this time of year.

thanks and kindly,

Bob D

(Weather report updated from the local and national weather services - this is supposed to be going on till SUNDAY... currently Friday afternoon, we are now in WAVE 2, the sequel.. Heavy thunder, dark clouds now, a bit different - this is like how it started 5 days ago..)

UPdate 40 buildings on the University of Colorado Campus are experiencing severe water damage - see pix attached

Reports are 2 inches an hour happening in very selected areas.

Also, NY City, and Boston have just come under alert - The Jet stream is really bent currently, anyone know if HAARP is active these last couple days?

What's going on folks?

Currently FEMA has setup SHOP in Boulder County - (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and there is officially declared STATE of Emergency. I am not sure if FEMA has taken charge or not, there are severe consequences i think if FEMA takes over.. The US COAST GUARD has been called into Colorado (totally landlocked state).. National guard and divers are on scene.

National weather service, local weather service, NOAA (Boulder) calling this epic, Floods of Biblical Proportions - disbelief. Continuing to fall as we speak. Boulder Jamestown and Lyons appear to be targeted where there is NO movement what-so-ever of the storms.

The storms are also building out to Burlington, on the Kansas border.

East of Denver by Centennial Airport - 5 inches in the last 6 hours.

This is supposed to be a dry month for this part of the world in the Rockies. Unbelievable, no signs of winding down are the reports as of this moment.

Denver International Airport appears to be being targeted as well, but the storms are focused on the three areas Boulder, JamesTown and Lyons (what's going on there?)

Update : Definitely something seems up - weather wars? Here are some pix of what's happening and projected to happen on the East coast of the US

Moms with babies are getting stuck in cars where the flood waters just appear out of nowhere - they are helpless. Aurora Colorado, not even in the mountains.

50 million people are potentially being threatened it is being reported by weather channel news.

100 roads are now closed in and around the front range of Colorado. Major parts of I70, the interstate, the exit ramps are eroding away. People are getting stuck on the interstates in some spots, can't get off. Roads are turning into rivers. Major exits for folks to get out to DIA are being washed out (very odd..)

Weather reports out of the blue, the storm cells are just "appearing" - clear sky all the sudden gets overcast, clouds build and then the rains fall and build. They are flabbergasted.

Some reports from the people, they are grateful they are alive, firefighters have been rescuing children who would be swept away by the flood waters.

The rescue workers, you can see it in their eyes, and hear it in their voices - this was unexpected and they are very emotional, hit hard.

There are now new LAKES in peoples front yards, homes which are in any low lying areas are now waterfront property. There are ponds, lakes, east of the Denver city. More evacuations in Commerce City and Denver proper. Mandatory Evacuations in the Big Thompson corridor where it was hit many years ago by a downpour which lasted one afternoon - this storm has been active for 4 days and is continuing.

Torrential deluges of Biblical proportions keeps being repeated by the officials who appear to be taken totally off-guard.

UPDATE: - 10PM Local Mountain Time in Colorado - poof the storm fronts have evaporated, however of all things, another storm front (cold front) is coming down from Canada to replace the poofed one - is that strange or what? The weather service has modified their event scenario which was "over by Sunday" to beware the next round 3 is setting up to be in place on Sunday..

Last totals update - up to 22 inches in some spots. At least 2 Billion Dollars US is reported on the damage - so far there has been 8 people who died - there are still many unaccounted for. This is an event which is ongoing - Floods are reaching out to Nebraska.

Again I want to thank everyone who has visited and shared optimism and kindness - that model is being felt in Colorado and no doubt across the planet. kindness..

shadowstalker
12th September 2013, 19:38
Prayers/healing/harmony

Spiral of Light
12th September 2013, 19:46
Prayers for calming of the rainstorms along with lots of love and good energy coming your way. May the sun shine upon you and yours.

Dennis Leahy
12th September 2013, 19:47
Much of this area averages maybe 14 inches of rainfall in a year. This is an unbelievable amount of rain in a short time, for this area. I have family there, and used to live there (a piece of my heart will always reside in the Colorado Rockies.) May all be safe.

Sending "dry" intentions...

Dennis

Billy
12th September 2013, 19:57
I send calmness to the weather and all people, I ask for safety for everyone and for the rain to remember to stop.

So be it.

Peace

Bob
12th September 2013, 21:14
There have been fluctuating breaks in the storms - very brief bright sunlight followed by very very dark clouds. People are reporting it "feels tropical". Occasionally there are bouts of thunder, very long rolling thunder, and lots of cloud to cloud lighting. Then it gets very quiet. Then it starts up again.

There are three strong linear bands of clouds about 2500 miles long - the one in the Gulf of Mexico is almost perfectly straight, like someone drew a picture on a map and said HERE is where the storm will be. On the mainland US, the squiggle is present, but very long from Utah all the way to the East Coast.

There is a similar structure starting to form over Canada from British Columbia to the Maritime Provinces. The storm (if that is what it is), is headed NORTHWARDS, not east as these things normally would. There is something to the east, and something to the west, each is acting like two wheels pulling and directing these storm fronts.

What's up, weather wars? Maybe..

Here comes another wave... took about 15 minutes for the next flow to start..

Bob
12th September 2013, 21:17
Much of this area averages maybe 14 inches of rainfall in a year. This is an unbelievable amount of rain in a short time, for this area. I have family there, and used to live there (a piece of my heart will always reside in the Colorado Rockies.) May all be safe.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis - US Government's NOAA is saying (who is based in Boulder, Colorado, the national oceanic and atmospheric administration) it is Biblical in proportions. Unheard of. By Sunday, there could be 18 inches of rainfall in 4 days. Colorado isn't the Tropics.

The front's responsible for this are stationary, or slightly moving directly northward, again, against the norm which would be moving to the east.

Bob

Bob
12th September 2013, 21:35
I am not sure what to make of this:

The Governor has said that he has asked FEMA for PROTECTION as well as assistance, and has place a call to US president Obama.

There has just been a request for DIVERS to contact the Emergency Management dept's in BOULDER Colorado from as far away as Wyoming for rescue efforts.

Evacuations are just now in effect for parts of Commerce City, for parts of downtown Denver proper. The Colorado Wildlife refuge is in danger of being destroyed by dam bursting and roads turned into rivers. That area is being evacuated. Roads are being torn up all over by rains which quote "just hang" and don't go away.

Bear creek in the local Denver area is flooding, and residents are being warned to stay away from all creeks and rivers (and I guess roadways). High water is being reported everywhere.

It appears the current VORTEX that is keeping this in place, is located right on Centennial Colorado, at or near the airport - any rv'ers may want to "take a look there" to see what's there, if it is locally and not coming from something like HAARP.

Bob
12th September 2013, 21:56

Dennis

Thanks Dennis - US Government's NOAA is saying (who is based in Boulder, Colorado, the national oceanic and atmospheric administration) it is Biblical in proportions. Unheard of. By Sunday, there could be 18 inches of rainfall in 4 days. Colorado isn't the Tropics.

The front's responsible for this are stationary, or slightly moving directly northward, again, against the norm which would be moving to the east.

Bob

I am going to post the pix which I noticed last week which was hanging for a WEEK spinning off the NW coast of Washington State USA.

The storm vortex moved EASTWARD and took up residence on the NW side of Colorado Utah, and is sitting there spinning just the same way, and about the same size as when it was NW of Washington State.

I noticed that thing didn't look normal, it was "way too perfect", and certainly would have moved eastward..

Bob
12th September 2013, 22:02
I just want to say THANK YOU one more time to everyone sending prayers and taking a look at what's causing this. Every bit helps. Something is up, this isn't normal.

Flash
12th September 2013, 22:05
My heart goes with you, I lived this in 1987 in Montréal.

Kristin
12th September 2013, 22:15
I've been working with deep roots in the flooded areas there. Helping to open areas in the soil for the water to go deeply into... soaking into the earth, awakening seeds to hold the soil... easing the flood water so that it may recede and dive deep into the earth. That it will give life rather then take away. I pray for the souls there, for those who are in need. I send them strength and resolve, courage.

From the Heart,
Kristin

I lived through this with Katrina. My heart is with these people and with their environment.

Bob
12th September 2013, 22:20
I've been working with deep roots in the flooded areas there. Helping to open areas in the soil for the water to go deeply into... soaking into the earth, awakening seeds to hold the soil... easing the flood water so that it may recede and dive deep into the earth. That it will give life rather then take away. I pray for the souls there, for those who are in need. I send them strength and resolve, courage.

From the Heart,
Kristin

I lived through this with Katrina. My heart is with these people and with their environment.

Thank you Kristin - the roots - agreed, the reports are soil is saturated, the roots and trees and plants have been dry - that is a good solution.

Please ASK the plants and roots, did they CALL for an intervention since that part of Colorado has been under extreme drought..

Bob

Kristin
12th September 2013, 22:28
I let the Earth tell me what to do. She always knows best.

Bob
12th September 2013, 23:12
Aurora Colorado 7 million people affected.

The streets of the major intersection of Havana and Alameda, in the middle of town, looks like a major RIVER with undertow. A person trying to walk on the sidewalk was almost swept away, and couldn't stand up even.

Every 15 minutes there comes another wave, a surge of something that turns into a torrential rainfall.

Boulder Airport is closed and has become the FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) staging area headquarters. Folks didn't expect this. Rockslides and mudslides are starting in the canyons which normally are dry. The burn areas early during the summer are especially being damaged, the ground needs to absorb the water fast.

The Coast Guard is on the way to COLORADO.

There are worries about gas mains exploding, from roadways which have been washed away exposing the pipes. Residents are being warned if they smell gas to get out fast. No idea how that is going to happen with the streets impassible from the floodwater "rivers" which are now many roads.

LoveLand, the place that folks during Valentines Day can send their mail and postcards to be postmarked with a HEART :heart: is being literally CUT IN HALF, by the flood waters. The waters are rising a foot an hour. (sigh)..
B.

Note - there ARE reports coming in of acts of Compassion. Neighbors huddled with neighbors keeping each other safe. Neighbors are acting as first responders pulling people out of cars that have flipped and flooded.

Kristin
12th September 2013, 23:31
Please keep us informed Bob, we are there with you and holding you. I know what this feels like to your heart. Breathe and bring light into your body with each breath you take. Being focused and calm is the best way to help your friends.

From the Heart,
Kristin

Bob
12th September 2013, 23:39
Please keep us informed Bob, we are there with you and holding you. I know what this feels like to your heart. Breathe and bring light into your body with each breath you take. Being focused and calm is the best way to help your friends.

From the Heart,
Kristin
We are ok where i am at. I am concerned for so many people. Here I am a still point. Clear around. I pray for those about in the middle of it... thanks and hugs

Kristin
12th September 2013, 23:45
I also have friends there. I feel you. Hugs right back.

Bill Ryan
13th September 2013, 00:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNLcJw3v5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFiar2iuRo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTmWxnB5iM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5vpPD8N5U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nbRi7VUcVs

Knowrainknowrainbows!
13th September 2013, 01:19
Prayers for all affected. Weather correction intention on my mind.
Peace, Love, Light
Healing
and
Comfort
KRKR

jiminii
13th September 2013, 01:40
just pull the northwest high into canada and unblock the storm so it will move east.

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ok it feels like it is moving out ... should unblock soon

jim

Bob
13th September 2013, 01:44
just pull the northwest high into canada and unblock the storm so it will move east.

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

jim

There appears to be something unusual Jim with the NW Low - this is what was stuck over NW washington state off the coast. Then when the FIRES at yellowstone were put out by the low moving, the result was disaster for Colorado. Seems to me moving storm fronts around without knowing consequences of moving such could very well lead to untold loss of life and disasters.

Just my observation being right in the middle watching my friends and neighbors destroyed by water.

Bob
PS - Jim I noted that you said that you feel it is moving out. Could you keep an eye on this. I watched every 15 minutes the "whatever" was being recreated, recycled(?) and the stuckness was being replaced back again. Which to me seems like it is not normal weather. Let me know. Tnx.

Bob
13th September 2013, 01:51
Thanks Bill for the video reports. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63262-Colorado-Emergency-in-Effect-prayer-request&p=729046&viewfull=1#post729046

Roads are buckling too - the pavement pulling up. Colorado is saying the storm front will move north by Sunday. I watched this build, then get stuck with what looked like the two fronts being placed "stuck" - one over utah, and one over kansas. Colorado in the middle.

If it moves north, then Canada gets it.

If it moves south, then Texas gets it.

Both domes I think have to dissolve, to release whatever is happening.

I think I saw something like this over UK last year.

The lack of hurricanes off Africa and the frequency of hurricanes from Mexico heading out to Hawaii is very unusual too.

To me it looks like someone demonstrated to NOAA (headquartered in Boulder, CO) that they are not immune to the efforts created by the US engineers (that's a guess, I don't have proof).

Bob

Mandala
13th September 2013, 02:13
Sleepy, my heart and prayers and heartful meditations are with you at this time. At 10:11, I am meditating on the waters receding and bringing you relief. I am so sorry.

Mandala

ghostrider
13th September 2013, 02:20
sad california gets hammered by wildfires , colorada by water , louisiana by sinkholes , woe ... 2013 is hell of year ... what have the ptb done to our environment for it be so out of balance all around the spectrum ...

Wind
13th September 2013, 02:28
Sending love from my heart and positive healing thoughts...

Spike
13th September 2013, 02:32
hope your ok i live up in NH we also are getting a lot of rain.

sleepy
13th September 2013, 02:36
xxxxx xxxxx

WhiteFeather
13th September 2013, 05:47
My thoughts are with you. Hope all calms in Colorado and rest comes to Gaia. Could be HAARP or could be Mother Earth reacting from all the raping of her natural resources. She needs a break. We Just got hit with an incredible lightning and thunder show here in NY. Havent seen lightning like this in awhile. Rained like no tomorrow. Hope all are safe.

jiminii
13th September 2013, 06:04

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

jim

There appears to be something unusual Jim with the NW Low - this is what was stuck over NW washington state off the coast. Then when the FIRES at yellowstone were put out by the low moving, the result was disaster for Colorado. Seems to me moving storm fronts around without knowing consequences of moving such could very well lead to untold loss of life and disasters.

Just my observation being right in the middle watching my friends and neighbors destroyed by water.

Bob
PS - Jim I noted that you said that you feel it is moving out. Could you keep an eye on this. I watched every 15 minutes the "whatever" was being recreated, recycled(?) and the stuckness was being replaced back again. Which to me seems like it is not normal weather. Let me know. Tnx.

you have to add that to the postulate.

all this is done smoothly and nicely without creating any more problems.

Put the result of what you want and the being will make it happen,

so we want those pressures to lighten up and move east and merge with the rest of the area without creating more problems elsewhere

something like that.

Jim

jiminii
13th September 2013, 06:13
ok have to take a bigger area. don't specialize on a small area ... just look at it from West coast to East coast and balance and blend it all in a way it makes the best results all over ... Don't have to be specific. just get a good picture there of what you want it all to do and that is what will get created.

jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

also don't effort like I put in the creating weather thread.
by forgetting about it it goes into the physical universe but I found a better way.. Keep the intention like you are running it in the background of your mind. You KNOW it is there but you're just not looking at it.

jim

Nanoo Nanoo
13th September 2013, 09:08
my thoughts and prayers are with you

may you and your friends and family and all the people involved be blessed : 0 )

Naniu

Sérénité
13th September 2013, 09:39
Thoughts and prayers are with you all. My friend is in Denver, Ive so far heard nothing back from her.

Anchor
13th September 2013, 10:05
I am with you all in these efforts - for the highest and best outcome for all.

If there is any unnatural manipulation to this weather system that is contrary to our will and the will of Gaia, I ask and invoke the archangels to intervene and cut loose and remove any such manipulation, for the highest and best good of all - in my name and in the names of those joined here who also consent to this request.

sleepy
13th September 2013, 14:45
xxxxx xxxxxx

Bob
13th September 2013, 16:19
Hi Sérénité - Denver is in chaos, lots of Denver East and South has been quite flooded. Streets turned to rivers, parks turned into 4 foot deep lakes (or more).

What is so very very good to see and feel is people are acting kind with each other. Sincere, very tired.. Everyone is starting to mobilize rescue efforts. In the Big Thompson, Estes Park, Lyons, Jamestown, and the other assorted mountain communities as far up as Red Feather Lakes, the people are cut-off from the rest as the roads, the big roads in and out are washed out. And of course no power, no gas (unless they are on bottled propane).

Thank God there has not been lightning after the storm started. Prior to the storms, there was horrendous lightning, like nothing anyone has seen before.

Many bridges are out on the big roads and small roads in town. Berthod Colorado, Loveland Colorado have been split in half.

This is as they say Biblical as far as the waters which have washed down from the mountain valleys, which concentrate like a funnel, and then divert all of the rainfall onto the roads and rivers.

3 inches of rain in the mountain canyons in a short period of time, can create devastating floods. There have been up to 15 inches of rain in the mountain canyons in a day and a half - very very devastating, due to the high speed water rushing by. They estimate a TRILLION gallons of water has been rushing through the cities, through the canyons, and eventually into East Denver.

Like Hurricane Katrina, like Hurricane Sandy, like the Ice Storms in Montreal, these are devastating.

Folks on the ground are pulling thru helping each other.

It is going to take as it did in the other Natural Disaster areas, months and many years maybe to try to recover from this.

Right now in Colorado, prayers to hold it together is what could be best.

kindly and with love,

Bob

Bob
13th September 2013, 16:24
9ofclubs I thought of you this morning as areas of FO CO are being evacuated. I hope you are well and that your home is safe. Bobd I hope the same for you. I am off this morning to run a friend to the doctor. I have a big truck and it is just safer in these conditions than driving a car. It is still raining here. I was at a ranch between Lyons and Estes Park on tuesday. Some of the roads I travellled are gone and I am sure everyone on that ranch is isolated. I tried to call and see if they are o.k. and I just get a busy signal. I read this morning that the national guard will be evacuating the town of Lyons but I know some people will not leave their animals come hell or high water. I hope the national guard takes that in to consideration. We still needs thoughts and prayers out here. Thanks Avalon.

Hello Sleepy, roads are washed out from Poudre Canyon, down thru Nederland in the mountains, power is out, phone lines are out, gas lines are out according to United Power. Coal Creek is isolated, road washed out at Pinecliff junction. It's that way all across the region.

Most of 119 is shut down due to rock slides. The mountain rocks are potentially sliding onto cars so there is extreme danger driving around in any of the mountain canyons - nobody can do rescue or recovery at this time nor access if there are any more people who died.

Rock slides, mud slides, torrential fast moving water sweeping everything and everyone away.

Clean safe drinking water will be an issue shortly... This is only the start of the issues to deal with.

Be safe.

Bob

Bob
13th September 2013, 17:23
Current pix from around the region. Thank you FOLKS for the prayers good will and thoughts.

I want to make a brief observation and summary, it is not my place to beat this drum, I think I need to speak what I have seen and felt.

The roads under the water are buckling, meaning they will be un-drivable - Boulder is being reduced to the status of a third world country (weoh !! talk about getting in touch the hard way with the rest of the world)... (deeeep sigh).. Why the two by four to get attention?

SO much of Boulder is about keep it green, no smoking, no driving faster than 15 miles per hour (red light cameras everywhere), pooper scoopers everywhere, signs no higher than 8 feet, extreme building codes to keep it purty.. ultra nose into everyone's business, -- sorta like a synthetic reality. I recall driving through Lagos Nigeria, and around the surrounding communities. I recall the real world, and I recall Boulder.. I recall seeing and talking with those folks who have also been there in the "real world" and they are hamstrung as they don't have the tools to get all the politics in align with a WORKING plan to walk the talk overall. Boulder is a massive city, spanning out into many communities.

I am not picking on Boulder.. I lived there once 30 years ago. And moved out after a year. Just pointing out, if one were to make a statement about getting out and really knowing what third world is like because one is now going to live that way for quite some months, its an extreme wake up call.

It's tragic its horrendous, but people live this way, the way the people in Boulder will be living in the next weeks and months, recovering - where the graces of their government will aid them to get back to the "normal way of life". There is no government in many of the African governed countries. Any aid sent over there goes into the politicians pockets, they get their big jets, helicopters and the people die, the children die from disease, famine, and neglect of those who are supposed to be the stewards of the aid given by great people who want to help. I've been there and I know.

Now many other people are knowing what it feels like, I just don't believe they will connect the dots, why they are being shown all this first hand.

Truly my heart goes out for all of us in this tragedy.. Nobody needs the two by four to get one's attention - it hurts when that happens. Just it is a light tap considering what so many others have had to endure, and pull through.

Where is the real stewardship, where is the real education? Those are some of the questions to be asked - why let the politicians get away with squandering help, squandering and stealing aid, putting it to their comfort at everyone's expense.

Bob

You can see in the eyes what the emotion is..

Bob
13th September 2013, 17:31
More pix. Roads are turning to rivers. I-25 the main interstate from Denver to Wyoming is closed due to flooding from the Big Thompson river.

There are two women from Maine, stuck on Longs Peak north of Boulder. There was a bad icestorm first then the rains came, and all the access to the area was cut-off. They need help, white out snow storms - risk of hypothermia - help they are asking for.

Rocky Mountain Arsenal, where Colorado was storing its CHEMICAL and bio-weapons - the dam has broken and flooded the area. What does that mean, local nerve gas being released into the environment now, and Assad is being screamed at for WW3 - and the Rocky Mountain Arsenal renamed the Wildlife Conservation area, is being flooded. Weohhh

The rains hit the mountains, then rush down the mountain side, gathering speed, then they all funnel into the main canyon and out towards the flat lands.

This is what is happening all through-out Boulder and the surrounding communities.

There simply isn't enough materials to repair all the damage. Areas are being reduced to 1800's era living conditions.

Above is what lots of east Denver looks like. Lot's of the flat-land areas where the water has traveled into, have turned into lakes.

Bob
13th September 2013, 17:58
New Update - Jefferson County is asking ALL people to stay home, do not go out - communities of Evergreen, Morrison, everyone near Bear creek are experiencing flooding in the middle of the towns. Businesses, which are including food services, supplies, water are being damaged.

Rocky Mountain National Park is now officially closed - it was the escape route to the west for people from Estes Park and the surrounding communities, such as Allens Park. No idea then where people will evacuate to.

On a good note, there is some blue sky showing up in assorted places. It is confusing, people are being told to evacuate and stay put at the same time. Conflicting messages, confusion, but there is optimism happening.

Denver itself seems to be in the eye of the storm, and the communities surrounding Denver are still being hit. The weather reports this is just a short lull in the storm, don't get feeling it's over.. They are saying not until Sunday do they think the storm fronts will release and stop being stuck..

So local focus on certain places, like prayer visualization for DENVER has momentarily worked to create a clear space. BUT it comes back in like 15 minutes, that seems to be the cycle duration time.

It looks very pretty from the east looking towards the mountains. - the eye of the storm, as the eye in the hurricane looks so dramatically beautiful with the wall clouds surrounding.

The contrasts are very dramatic. Maybe that is part of the message to see the contrasts that are happening.. To me then that means, after seeing it, one needs to know what to do with it. I am sure there is a message in all this.

Bob

Gardener
13th September 2013, 18:46
Bob, I hear ya in my heart, as many here are.
Deep deep prayerful focus.

Bob
13th September 2013, 19:44
The YMCA kids camp in Estes Park area is evacuating the kids over Trail Ridge Road, through the closed Rocky Mt. National Park.

There are numerous reports coming in of heartfelt thanks from many many people aiding and helping each other. It is heart string tugging watching this in action.

News reporters are commenting on the people, saying how much joy is in their hearts. Amazing..

thanks folks

UPDATE - rescue helicopters are starting to circle around, news copters showing the immense areas affected. For the moment, there is a clearing in the area, but there is a very large wave building 3 hours south of Denver, and it is heading north. Another wave. Please don't drop the clearing focus, the joy and heart felt sharing of support to pull through.

On the effectiveness of the visioniing, help and prayer - last nite about 1 am ish there was a citywide alert in Boulder that a 30 foot wall of water and debris was headed into town.. Miraculously the 30 foot wall of water continued to decrease in size, and was only 10 foot when it hit town. Thank you :)

northstar
13th September 2013, 20:16
In my vision I focused on the people and entities. I don't normally deal with weather.

I saw a huge clear dome of peace over the vastness of the disaster area. Four mighty quantum beings are now holding this space. I felt the stillness, the peace beyond peace, the expansive vibration. This space is phase-shifting non-stop. As soon as some weather pattern or being threatens to create a new configuration, the dome phase shifts to regain coherence. This is happening very fast, faster that we can even imagine. To our 3D inner world eyes, it simply looks like a huge dome of light. The dome is self healing, self intelligent and self replicating.

I saw drummers all over the world, past and present, alive and in-spirit, joining together to drum coherence into the disaster area. We are drumming together, drumming coherence into the affected area. The area is bathed in light to the sound of the heartbeat of Mother Gaia.

There is no space or time in the Quantum universe friends. The people in Colorado are our dear beloved neighbors.
I am holding space for them.
I am holding peace for them.
I am holding love and joy for them.
I am holding wholeness for them.
I am holding safe sanctuary for them.

I saw fear and panic vibrations being released through people's crown chakras and replaced with pure light.

I saw this upliftment and expansion as a massive, fast spreading glow of spiritual light. It is spreading lightning-fast from person to person. Pop. pop, pop, pop, go the prison locks on people's crown chakras. Light goes up, glow expands, and on to the next person. Healing viral light, spreading fast.

I saw vast numbers of angelic light beings entering from multiverse dimensions bringing peace, serenity and love to souls who are in the midst of suffering.
I saw hoards of dark entities, especially entities that feed on fear, panic, terror and hopelessness leaving, being ejected though dark portals which then closed and disappeared.

I was told there is a massive cleansing happening.

Finally, I asked that the excess rain be phase-shifted immediately to somewhere else that needs it. I know with complete certainly that Mother Gaia can do that.

Bob
13th September 2013, 21:28
Macro Micro Macro Micro Macro Micro - if there is a model being learned and tested maybe that is an aspect of the message coming thru. thanks NorthStar ! luv ya !

Christine
13th September 2013, 21:37
Beautiful northstar... just confirming, as I have been locked onto peace in Syria I have had little chance to go deep on what is happening in Colorado. I did percieve two vast etheral domes over the area and was clearly made to understand that this is a necessary cleansing... I asked that the people be protected. My heart gladdens to read your post. Thank you Bobd for keeping this in our focus.

Something radiant is happening.

Carmen
13th September 2013, 22:30
Hmm, that's interesting Christine, I also got that is was a cleaning out, a cleansing! Maybe to do with the Denver Airport and what goes on there!

Safe keeping for all citizens, a time to pull together and help one another. We find out who our neighbours are when tragedy strikes!

Bob
13th September 2013, 22:35
Hmm, that's interesting Christine, I also got that is was a cleaning out, a cleansing! Maybe to do with the Denver Airport and what goes on there!

LOTS of intense government stuff in Boulder, but lots of innocents. Ratio-wise its probably spooks 1 realpeople 10,000

DIA (the airport) got 1.1 inches, a record for that area, but really, nothing compared to what the rest of the communities got.

I do believe one of the Tunnel Areas that I talked about in the Dulce thread, does go into the FLOOD area, so if there were any access downwards to those tunnels, quite possibly they are flooding, and absorbing some of the disaster..

Water levels in the last 2-3 hours are rising again. There are dams breaking in areas where there appear to be innocents.

If I can get a screenshot of the concentrations where the storms centered on, I would think one could do a study WHY THERE. The Geometry of the storm footprint sorta looks like a big chicken foot, or a bird's foot with a predominant claw on it.

18 inches was reported in the Eldorado Springs area, just south of Boulder.

This "event of Biblical Proportions" to quote the Government weather service reporters, seemed to focus on where the most amounts of water would be deposited on the mountain slopes, mountain valleys, so when they filled they would create horrendous very high speed walls of water which would hit the communities downstream, and down out of the valleys.

The dams in the mountains then broke, besides the direct flooding, lead to communities far away from the direct "target" area being affected by the run-off. SO its not just the ground absorbing the water, the ground is being hit by rivers now up to 13 feet past flood stage carrying and releasing more water than they can handle.

I recall a storm in 1974 that hit Boulder - the windstorms came out of the mountains in a similar location to the amount of 120 miles per hour plus.. No water during that event, but wind to no end..

Carmen
13th September 2013, 22:39
That's a bummer Bobd! Water is soo powerful. Our prayers go out to all those affected.

Bob
13th September 2013, 23:35
More pix and updates.

As the water recedes from the mountains, there were two large dams that broke in the mountains. That resulted in a large surge of water on the Poudre River, Thompson, St. Vrain rivers.

GREELEY, EVANS, MILLICAN affected, as well as additional locations further downstream.

GREELEY is virtually destroyed (deep sigh), meaning many farms and farming communities have lost their crops, their incomes - and the food which would have been released to people across the State and else where are destroyed.

The pix with the blue background and 2 trillion gallons of water shows where the floods are. The region affected is 15,000 square MILES

It is impossible to count the losses at this point. Hundreds of billions of dollars lost - hundreds of thousands of people affected.

At one report 80 people in one community are missing un-accounted for, and 30 in another. Very sketchy information coming in because of communications only available in some cases by HAM RADIO..

People are being warned PLEASE DO NOT go out on the roads. No rubber-necking, no snooping around being a tourist.. This is a dangerous situation. Officials are saying DO NOT use up your vehicle fuel, do not use up your batteries.

I am looking out of my window, and it is coming down. The lightning and thunder has stopped and the "tropical rainfall levels have started again". We are totally "off the grid here", both in power and water and communications so we are able to report on what is happening about us. Thank you for your prayers well wishes and support.

WELD COUNTY is overwhelmed under water. Rescue boats are traveling from home to home but there are thousands and thousands of homes affected. Untold agriculture, animals, people affected. People have NOT been able to get on top of their roofs - where are they?

22840 22841

September 13th, Friday 2013 - UPDATE
The river in Greeley is up to 16 feet well above the banks - it should crest by 2AM tonite if there are no more storms, or dam breaks upstream. Greeley - Weld County.

This is not like Storm Surge during a Hurricane, something that hits hard and is over - it continues and builds and expands outwards over normally dry areas.

People are saying they will rebuild and there is optimism, but gees, it's tugging so much on so many people - the acts of compassion and kindness are staggering too. Seeing this with the people is bringing great joy as well. Unbelievable dynamics happening.

Bob
13th September 2013, 23:57

The blue area is the FLOOD area.

More Greeley and surrounding communities - Greeley underwater- St. Vrain River - a little creek normally, with whitecaps, hundreds and hundreds of feet wide, raging, highway 66 closed - most bridges in the affected areas are either closed or destroyed.

Added, do not travel in Gilpin, Jefferson, Clear Creek Counties - stay OFF the roads.

Bob
14th September 2013, 00:15

Weld County - follow 34 and 76 and look at the green on the map (google maps) and you can see the flood plain

14 Counties are designated as Disaster Areas - that is a big area of the State.

September is not one of those months where weather of this sort is expected, nor anticipated. That is part of the reason there was so much unprepared people.

The most of the disaster is "still coming" because the downstream communities take the brunt of the run-off. It's like watching a TANK on Tiananmen Square during protests of 1989 - seeing them and feeling that vibration as they are coming down at you and you know it is impossible to stop the tank by holding up your hand or putting a flower in the gun-barrel - that is what it feels like.

It's Eerie the sensation. -- Odd feeling, I just got the sensation of Yellowstone Caldera rumbling.. oye..

Paul
14th September 2013, 06:48
There is an excellent album of pictures and a couple of dramatic rescue videos at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2419816/Colorado-floods-hero-saves-mom-daughter-left-balancing-roof-car.html

Dennis Leahy
14th September 2013, 12:27
This footage shows the power of the water racing through the canyons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwbdAJGvj_o

Dennis

Bob
14th September 2013, 16:15
EVANS COLORADO (just south of Greeley, CO) - the river rose in 5 minutes, and many residents may not have gotten out in time when their homes were flooded. One mobile home was seen floating down the Platte River. It is hoped that the people got out safely. Our hearts go out for them.

Safety Message

Based upon current information peak river flow is expected early Saturday morning. Be advised that citizens are not allowed to return to the flooded area until an assessment of the area has been made by safety officials. Even as flood waters begin to recede - the flooding has been so intense the South Platte River may stay above flood stage through the weekend. At 4:30 am Saturday, the South Platte River was at 18 feet - well above the previous flood record of 11.73 feet set in 1973.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=22846&d=1379117329

http://www.greeleytribune.com/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=NnEh7 3mD6H1_h8UTbwiWOs$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYutUHGBZu39dI4 jRzByNTJBWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg http://media.thedenverchannel.com/photo/2013/09/13/stranded%20horse_1379112071138_910523_ver1.0_640_4 80.jpg

Boulder Sheriff reports about 171 people now un-accounted for (missing?)

Weld County Office of Emergency Management officials are calling this storm a 500 YEAR storm, something unprecedented.

FLOOD FACTS.
People think well if the water is just traveling down the rivers, what's the problem. The water contains DEBRIS - trees, cars, BUILDINGS floating in the water. The water is so strong that massive pieces of road (concrete) are part of the flow.

These debris get stuck UNDER and in the bridges, (over 140 roads damaged closed or destroyed in WELD county). When that happens the water backs up and almost instantly, the water floods the banks and into the communities. This is how in 5 minutes a river can totally kill and destroy all the surroundings. This is the current problem that people downstream from the primary downfall area are having to deal with.

Up to 18 foot instant walls of water coming one's way is impossible to deal with. When that happens, one has to deal with drowning, being knocked over by the fast moving water, and of course the aftermath of the extreme diseases present in the sewage contaminated water.

Those are the realities of what is happening in Colorado over now 18,000 square miles !

http://www.cuindependent.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/20130912_BOULDER_FLOOD_185.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1423360!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/colorado-flooding.jpg

Updated report as of 11AM Saturday 14th, 2013
between the various counties reporting 200 people are estimated missing, or unaccounted for. It is possible many of these people are OK but due to lack of access into the affected areas, roads out, power lines and phone lines (and cellphone service out), people are not able to be contacted.

The "Storm Front" which contained and kept the storm has indeed moved northwards towards the North Dakota, Montana State area, and has started traveling WEST against the normal Jet stream, and is looping back forming a SUPER STORM.

This super-storm is now forming across 5 states instead of the 2 where it started when it first destroyed the Boulder/Estes Park section of Colorado.

Weather services are reporting that by Sunday this super storm having merged with the low of NW Colorado/Utah will have now returned to Colorado, and will be spreading also SOUTHWARDS into Albuquerque New Mexico. Regions that could be affected are MONTANA, COLORADO, NEW MEXICO, WYOMING. (it seems to me just pulling the storm north as suggested has not been a solution as the consequences of it turning into a super storm apparently were not looked at..just a FYI - messing around with storm fronts without full cognizant realities of consequences is not something can do without looking at long term outcomes of messing, right?)

Bob
14th September 2013, 17:38

(Click on the images for a larger picture)

As noted in the thread above, the superstorm has started taking out parts of New Mexico. Reports are coming in of flooding and road washouts in the Santa Fe New Mexico Area.

Please don't go pushing storms around without understanding consequences. We need visioning and prayer, a return to NORMAL not more manipulation and control - please please please. No MANIPULATION, prayers and visioning for NORMAL, not more control..

A new massive weather event, is starting to solidify in western Mexico (country), this will feed upwards into the pipeline back into the storm affected areas, hitting ARIZONA, New Mexico, Colorado, and potentially further north.

This potentially could create another round like what Colorado has seen over the last 5 days, BUT NOW include MANY more States. This disaster is LARGER than Sandy and on the order of Katrina, INLAND...

We need some solutions NOW - WHAT is holding these storms here? It is not somebody's postulates, ET's - this reeks of technology - weather technology.

NOTE THE PENTAGON SHAPED HOLE PRESENT in the RIGHTMOST IMAGE ABOVE - THAT IS NOT NORMAL, very sharp ANGULAR geometry showing up (post and circulate - we need to point this out please)

Feeling the passion again, here.. I've started a separate thread on the manipulation stuff. I want to keep this thread for the Compassion, love, light and joy.. And viewing what is happening where so we can view what is happening and close that cycle off gracefully.. with love.

================================================== =====
Right at this point, looking at this in retrospect.. things changed, as if the "darkside" realized that the members of the Forum WERE effective in creating change. The GEOMETRY noticed above was seen harmonically off the EAST coast of the US, that strange snake head like geometry.

Things went radically awry in the "matrix" allness, I can only assume "things shifted" hidden agendas were revealed, and those in the hiding got very annoyed. I guess this moment started the "wake up realization" that proceeded for the next 3 days afterwards.

Stress levels were peaking, no question.. What is significant I believe is the group pulled it together to ride through the "storm" in many ways.

sheme
14th September 2013, 20:09
For the love of Colerado-

http://youtu.be/Gg2vxuwSflE

And this too shall pass, hang on in there Colerado.

Bob
14th September 2013, 22:58
Current 5PM Local Mountain time - Colorado Front Range.

Another storm has EXPLODED to quote the Governor, over central Colorado, with a downpour of another 4.6 inches of rain and hail.

More roads are washing out, homes damaged from the new flooding.

Flash floods are expected to continue as the superstorm cell grows as the local weather services are describing the rebuilding storm front.

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, this storm continues to RECYCLE, and is repeatedly being fed from storms building towards the south. (The Governor flew over my location in a Black Hawk (big bird) and also had a personal first hand over-view of the situation. )

There are so many areas affected from the last couple days storms and now the next WAVE of the storms. People are reporting being stunned and devastated feelings but you CAN see the pulling together of the souls wishing to help each other out. The fraternity continues to build.

Bob

Missing people update -
200 missing unaccounted for Boulder County
100 missing unaccounted for Larimer County, updated just now 350 people missing or unaccounted for in Larimer County

DIA Airport HAMMERED currently - reporters there saying "mercilessly" (odd comment)

New thunderstorms developing over each of the current flooded and devastated areas.

Storms are moving in two directions up from the south and down from the north - the result is a tornadic spin

Alerts now extended into Arapahoe and Jefferson County

The Governor landed his helicopter in the middle of a flooded location to pick up and rescue 4 people, a dog and a cat who were in need of immediate help.

People are advised please stay out of the water, it is toxic contains dangerous hidden debris, and can wash you away very rapidly. They are saying if you have walked in the water or exposed to it, TETANUS shots are suggested. This could easily turn to Cholera (as in Haiti's disaster), and E.Coli (from the sewage).

The Platte River is now a half MILE wide, taking out everything in its path.

The current wave of convective thunderstorms would have formed from intense heat evaporating the moisture, hitting a cold section merging with dust, creating small ice particles and then dumping. Out of the blue, with no heating, no odd winds, boom - a massive storm cell forms and builds very high upwards.

OUT OF NOTHING these things are all the sudden appearing - out of nothing, clear sky then it is concentrated in a massive dark mass, and it dumps. HAIL, 4 feet high in Parker in the last few minutes. Descriptions from those under the storm cell - this massive big black solid black-grey wall appeared. There is no convective heating in the area these are forming.

At the moment - 10PM local Mountain time, things are again, very quiet. Like a lull in the storm. The news reports have dropped to minimums, which again in itself is very interesting from non-stop 24 hour coverage, to zero at the moment. Information blackout?

Delight
14th September 2013, 23:09
visioning and prayer, a return to NORMAL

I stand with you in holding this thought. Maggie

Bob
14th September 2013, 23:10
visioning and prayer, a return to NORMAL

I stand with you in holding this thought. Maggie

Thanks Maggie - return to NORMAL

Bob
15th September 2013, 08:23
UPdate 2Am MST Colorado - the "vibe" is very different now. The environmental vibe from the "Mother" is very different - there is a clarity, something like a "looking at" sensation. With consciousness there is a vibe of both internalization (isolation) and a sense of others about one, huddled together, isolated within themselves but in "community". It sorta looks like post traumatic stress, but there is this spark, something about a "higher purpose" is coming and will be more so evident. Ernie has pointed out this "higher (other) purpose" is coming and will be revealed. I get that sensation here this early morning. NO news services are currently reporting locally on the events. That is a bit unusual. We will see come sunlight what is in store.

Thank you again my very very good friends for your blessings, optimism and kindness, and viewing the Joy that is possible within our hearts.

Bob

Bob
15th September 2013, 19:55
2PM Sunday 15 September 2013

It is raining again in many parts of the Front Range of Colorado - the 18,000 square mile region affected by the last few day's flood.

Another 4 inches or so in the hardest hit spots, that didn't need any more rain.
BIg Thomson and Cashe La Poudre have flooded way past their banks and many areas are now islands, isolated from the rest of civilization - with no power, no food, new sewer services, no water.

There are as of this moment over 700 people now missing or unaccounted for in Colorado. USA Today reports that number is more like 1000 now. (deeep sighhh)..

The numbers of people affected I suppose is up in the millions at this point. They are calling this now a life-time-event.

Helicopters can't fly today because of the round-4 now of the storms. The storms HAVE formed more south into New Mexico as well, with flash flooding and people being stranded.

There are TWO massive storms now forming off Mexico on both coasts, and are being sucked up into this region - That would be New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, parts of Texas and then the communities and States to the East of the states affected. Nebraska can potentially receive the spillout of these storms.

The massive LOW which was pointed out earlier has REFORMED back in UTAH and Colorado NW and the massive HIGH pressure dome is apparently reinforced out towards Kansas Missouri.

The High pressure spins CLOCKWISE, and the LOW spins COUNTER-CLOCKWISE - the result is like being in between two massive drums, like water paddle wheels, one running to the left one to the right, and the water flows from the GULF of Mexico UP into the states.. sucked in literally.

What is unusual, is the fronts have NOT moved, but now have intensified again and are held in place. If one tries the manifestation techniques discussed to "simply will the storms north", what happened was a massive superstorm formed, and then looped back into place over NW Colorado/Utah stuck again.

Storms don't just STICK around for days and days. The spin of the earth, convection move it, things dissipate.

It is unusual, heart breaking but also in a way to see people pulling together is heart warming.

The message here is coming thru, people are hearing and feeling the prayers and well wishes. The news reports are on 24/7 again with newest current rounds of evacuations happening.

Bob
15th September 2013, 22:05
Morgan County now is being affected by the flood run-off - bridges are attempted to be cleared from debris. If debris build up from the bridges (RainBow Bridge especially is being hard hit) then the river stops flowing and instantly expands over its banks and creates damage in the community.

Communities are being isolated.

Colorado 119 is now washed away between Boulder and Longmont. (sometimes called the Diagonal)

Different communities are saying their drinking water has not been damaged, and the pipe are intact. Some are saying if you see any BROWN assume it is contaminated, filter it clear and boil it. I am not sure about that is some of the contamination is toxic chemical such as oil, gasoline, pesticides from farms.

Rocky Mountain Arsenal used to be the Central US, Rocky Mountain Region for the US stock pile of NERVE GAS and CHEMICAL WEAPONS. It used to be a superfund site where there was a LOT of spillage and leaks into the bunkers and soils surrounding the containment areas. Rocky Mountain Arsenal was CHANGED to the name Colorado WildLife Refuge (cute eh), and it has flooded guaranteed now to start distributing some of the remaining toxins into the drinking water and environment.. (micro macro syria - odd)

Mountain communities are becoming isolated one by one. Reliance is on each other to try to stay safe.

Those in the cities are experiencing more run-off from the continual storms happening in the mountains.

Bob
15th September 2013, 23:37
17:30 Local time MST Sunday 15th 2013

17,500 homes or closer to 19,000 damaged or destroyed not able to occupy.

1200 missing or unaccounted for.

over 2500 rescued

Rainfall 18.55 ElDorado, 6.66 inches in Denver City Park, 11.01 in Golden, 12.32 Estes in inches, 15.5 inches Commerce City

Warning still going out STAY OUT OF THE WATER. Toxic stuff, debris in it.

New wave of storms one more time coming through. Weather reporters have no explanation, one can see the frustration. Saying over and over, this is impossible, cannot be happening, but recognizing that it is.. Snow has started to fall in Rocky Mountain Park - west of Estes Park.

There is a stuck ridge to the upper NW of Colorado, bordering Utah, and a large clockwise dome remaining in place, unbending, not moving in east Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas borders. The combination of the two are creating. The storms are coming up from the Mexico Gulf, the east and west coasts from two large tropical and hurricanes. The High to the east and the Low to the west have not moved.

The building in Texas, and New Mexico, and Arizona is coming UPWARDS moving north in other words, from the SOUTH from the two storms off Mexico that have been the water source for these events.

doodah
15th September 2013, 23:53
I'm not a physicist, but let me offer what I can remember from things I've read. There are counter-rotating fields involved in these storms. Is that correct? Lows and Highs rotating in different directions.

Other kinds of counter-rotating fields, electromagnetic fields, produce an energy machine. If that's so, how do you put a monkey-wrench into this machine?

It may be that these counter-rotating fields have transcended mere weather and are involving other spectra of this universe.

This certainly sounds directed.

What would happen is a millions-miles-long vertical rod of pure bright-white love were inserted into the middle of these rotating fields? Please, this is just a question, not a vision that is actualized. If there is agreement to actualize this vision, please confirm.

Bob
16th September 2013, 06:27
I'm not a physicist, but let me offer what I can remember from things I've read. There are counter-rotating fields involved in these storms. Is that correct? Lows and Highs rotating in different directions.

Other kinds of counter-rotating fields, electromagnetic fields, produce an energy machine. If that's so, how do you put a monkey-wrench into this machine?

It may be that these counter-rotating fields have transcended mere weather and are involving other spectra of this universe.

What would happen is a millions-miles-long vertical rod of pure bright-white love were inserted into the middle of these rotating fields? Please, this is just a question, not a vision that is actualized. If there is agreement to actualize this vision, please confirm.

Brilliant ! the low is rotating to the left, the high is rotating to the right. So its like a pinch wheel system pulling up TWO matching hurricanes off either side of Mexico (the country). That is the setup.. It's odd enough this year that hurricanes are starting off Mexico and going out towards Hawaii..

What I am seeing with people here is no antagonism, but compassion for each other, so it seems to me all the love and blessings being send towards Colorado's people and to the Mother in Gaia is reaching and is working. I don't sense nor see in any or the news reports or people being interviewed anything to show me otherwise.

I did hear in ONE government official, I think he was a FEMA person he was saying we can't do anything until NATURE cooperates and does what it is supposed to do. I found that very interesting that he said that - like what is mother nature supposed to do that it is SUPPOSED to do? Are they trying to reach the consciousness of the planet through the assault on the people and the beauty that is normally in Colorado? That statement by the official may be very key in understanding the methods of what is trying to be reached by the assault.

I agree I like the idea of the love bright white pure love inserted into the middle of these rotating fields. Let's give it a try with the prayers.

Bob
======================================
Update summary - the suggestion and technique made by dooDah appeared to be the solution which stopped ALL aberrations in the weather. That is pretty amazing. The technique applied elsewhere also worked when there was that "pinch-wheel" effect (ccw LOW and CW HIGH next to each other). The light spike "doodah: millions-miles-long vertical rod of pure bright-white love" is the counter-measure to the "machine". Very well done doodah !!

jiminii
16th September 2013, 09:07
I can't see any clouds over there so what's happening?

jim

doodah
16th September 2013, 13:50

Brilliant ! the low is rotating to the left, the high is rotating to the right. So its like a pinch wheel system pulling up TWO matching hurricanes off either side of Mexico (the country).

[snip]

I agree I like the idea of the love bright white pure love inserted into the middle of these rotating fields. Let's give it a try with the prayers.

Bob

Thank you, Bob. I've been champing at the bit, waiting to hear if this approach sounds right to you. Now, to begin working with this visualization in earnest today.

Everyone, please join in putting a monkey wrench into this weather machine. The objective is to slow down and then stop the spin of the two counter-rotating weather systems, thereby stopping the momentum of the storm.

It doesn't have to come to a sudden grinding halt. I don't know what that would do.

Let's put a bright white miles-long rod of Love into the middle of this system. That would create something like two toy tops spinning in opposite directions with the Love beam as the center balance point. The Love has a cancelling force all around it that radiates out into the spin, calms it, slows it down, then brings it to a stop. The rain stops. Clouds dissipate.

The storms on the east and west of Mexico also are calmed as their energy stops being forced northward.

The waters already released will have to move downhill until their energy is spent. Let's ask that the turbulence and violence of the waters be lessened. Let the water be calmed. Let Gaia absorb the water quickly.

Let as much water as can drain into the underground bases and take out any weather machines used to create this storm, if there are any, which we don't really know but we highly suspect.

HO!

Bob
16th September 2013, 15:13

Brilliant ! the low is rotating to the left, the high is rotating to the right. So its like a pinch wheel system pulling up TWO matching hurricanes off either side of Mexico (the country).

[snip]

Bob

Thank you, Bob. I've been champing at the bit, waiting to hear if this approach sounds right to you. Now, to begin working with this visualization in earnest today.

Everyone, please join in putting a monkey wrench into this weather machine. The objective is to slow down and then stop the spin of the two counter-rotating weather systems, thereby stopping the momentum of the storm.

It doesn't have to come to a sudden grinding halt. I don't know what that would do.

Let's put a bright white miles-long rod of Love into the middle of this system. That would create something like two toy tops spinning in opposite directions with the Love beam as the center balance point. The Love has a cancelling force all around it that radiates out into the spin, calms it, slows it down, then brings it to a stop. The rain stops. Clouds dissipate.

The storms on the east and west of Mexico also are calmed as their energy stops being forced northward.

The waters already released will have to move downhill until their energy is spent. Let's ask that the turbulence and violence of the waters be lessened. Let the water be calmed. Let Gaia absorb the water quickly.

Let as much water as can drain into the underground bases and take out any weather machines used to create this storm, if there are any, which we don't really know but we highly suspect.

HO!

UPDATE - 16 Sept 2013 9Am - BRILLIANT WHITE LIGHT present everywhere !!! Zero rain, beauty, clear air proper looking clouds ! A feeling like the trees, plants, (I will check to see if I see any wildlife around to see what they are doing) are alive, the greens look right !

DooDah !! That method stopped the apparent out-of-balance domes, or what ever these things which were stuck were. Very well done, thank you thank you thank you ! It is amazing to see this and feel this. Most kindly (i feel all teary here just sharing the beauty that has come back)

I will check the various news on the flood waters too to see if they started to recede faster..

Bob

heretogrow
16th September 2013, 15:27
Wow I got chills when I read this. Great work! Especially Doodah! You all saved the day and many lives! Your innovation should really be praised as well as the others who helped...Amazing work!

Gardener
16th September 2013, 15:32
Woooooohoooooooo :)

Bob
16th September 2013, 15:50
Update: AWESOME ! Just took a walk outside

9:45 MST

OK, the smell in the air, it is like what I remember my first time walking in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate NY, it is fresher, there is a smell coming from the trees, it is like a type of spice, that you smell during Christmas time, there is a moist and alive sensation. Its like when there is dew on the grass, and there is that "wake up" feeling.

Birds everywhere ! more birds than I have ever seen all about me. There were squirrels and chipmunks around also. I also noticed little spider webs everywhere ! They are glistening in the sunlight. It feels like the "little things" are back..

It is brilliant and white light, with amazing blue - blue that i havent seen in 20 years out here. Everywhere is reporting plus 20 mile visibility - the news people are smiling, not gloomy :)

Thank you people, please lets see if we need to re-inforce that bright white love pattern that DooDaa told us all about. It definitely helped as the needed key to the lock which seemed to be present.. As if we all were locked down under some type of dome oppression - that opened the dome, the life is back !

from the bottom of my heart thank you :)

Bob
16th September 2013, 16:33
Positive changes Jim - I think with what DooDah has observed and suggested the love in the middle of the two domes worked to change from death vibe to life present. There is more to it than that, I would like us all to try his suggestion - I am going to take a guess, this may be a solution ALL across the planet to a lot of things. :) very optimistic here. tnx.

sleepy
16th September 2013, 16:41
xxxxx xxxxxx

doodah
16th September 2013, 18:30
Are you sure it's not just coincidence? ha ha

I'm pretty sure it's all of us together, all the directed intent from every Lightworker on the planet. Bobd, your reports of the storms helped a lot, to give us direct feedback. It was reading your posts that made me understand that something else had to be done.

The key in the lock is a shaft of bright-white-Love millions of miles long. WOW. Yes, I wonder how that will work with other things.

[small digression] Actually, I've wondered about the pos/neg division happening between people on this planet, the Love/Fear energies at work. Is this producing counter-rotating fields at etheric levels? And are these opposing fields the cause/result/cause/result of the turmoil on this planet? When everyone has a moment to think about it, see how that strikes you.

Bobd, your reports are wonderful to hear. Can you keep us updated with info on how the waters recede? I'm hoping the terrible turbulence has abated also.

Now to turn some attention to the typhoon heading toward Fukushima. Jeez. Threats from water all around.

Bless everyone out there, everywhere

doodah
16th September 2013, 18:50
Positive changes Jim - I think with what DooDah has observed and suggested the love in the middle of the two domes worked to change from death vibe to life present. There is more to it than that, I would like us all to try his suggestion - I am going to take a guess, this may be a solution ALL across the planet to a lot of things. :) very optimistic here. tnx.

"I would like us all to try his suggestion..."

HER. Her suggestion! Female panda here.

Love ya!

Doodah

MorningSong
16th September 2013, 18:54
Will post this here (too)... good job folks!

_KClpLzFftU

Bob
16th September 2013, 19:13
People are reporting - they are in joy that the waters are receding, albeit slowly.. Some are saying it is surreal - the sun is out the rivers are down considerably in the area where the event's started. They all know that they have no drinking water, no gas, no electricity, no way to deal with sewage.. They are able to get access and emergency supplies from large helicopters now coming in.

Three things - so, somehow a way to survive, those who haven't been able to be rescued
how to deal with disease situation from the toxins in the flood water
how to ask for help, how to reach someone to help - building community

National Guard has asked folks, if in need NOW place large white bedsheet or something like that on the house roof if possible or on the ground and put some rocks on it to hold it down - - rescue will look for that sign to reach you.

Lifebringer
16th September 2013, 20:26
If you have a air mattress, partially inflate if for carrying valuables, prescriptions or just floating the heck on out of there in the calmer areas. Keeps good for a tent also. Are the caves flooding, because I heard there were lots of caves in Colorado that have water lines in them. Perhaps as they say it is as in the days of Noah, and you guys need to get out for a few months. Any family in the higher mountains or cities, might help. I pray that the families are rescued to safety, and the waters cease in the living areas for them to return. It might be a good idea, for the infrastructure bills to go through, these state of emergencies because of climate deniars is costing tax payers in money. I hope people are paying attention, we had 40's of warning from the 1970's and it's fallen on DC deaf ears, as the waters rise on US.

Time to get the water capture tanks for the population to catch from the melting glacial waters coming off the north. WE can make lemonade out of the lemons, but denial will not lead to solutions. Lot of damage done and it may be irreversable, so, let's catch the waters in recycled plastic tanks stored below ground and let's also build the water barriers needed or underwater homes.

I am focusing, I always wanted to visit Colorado. Rocky mountains and pines high. A thinning is occurring. The good soils covering the bad...possible gold streak coming... waters flowing through canyon. openings in depth.. Yeah you guys come out of there for awhile. Lots of shifting of the soil and flowing of the waters. Mud and slides, and a long time drying out.

My praryes of love and safe evacuation when needed, to all the people. Lend a hand America, people need to have a place to rest neighbors.
Can't say find higher ground, because the waters are coming from the higher tree lined grounds, mixed with rocks and mud and debrie.
Get thee out the land children.

Chanlo23
16th September 2013, 21:28

Thanks so much for keeping us updated on the status in Colorado! I have been feeling that a correction was indeed taking place there -- for the years of drought conditions that were brought about by folks attempting to control the weather for every reason under the sun from "I want a green lawn, dang it" to "Look what I can do, I can make it rain!". Colorado was one of the very first states where I noted a pattern of weather 'theft' taking place. I believe this rain is an attempt to redress that theft on many levels. That is why I so very much appreciate your calling for NORMAL and BALANCE, rather than more control and more weather manipulation.

Doohah's suggest helps to balance the timing and the quantity of rain, so that all balance mechanisms can be restored (or that is what I am seeing/sensing here). I believe this method will work in many different situations (not just weather related).

I am totally going to try her method here in Texas, which has been suffering from drought conditions for five years now. Moisture that 'should' be in Texas if weather conditions were 'normal' has been directed, pushed, or pulled elsewhere. The weather 'domes' here are clearly designed to push away moisture and most definitely are not natural. I am hopeful that Doodah's method can help to restore the balance that has been lost.

ulli
17th September 2013, 01:58
sign outside Colorado church:

http://i.imgur.com/rXgjnmj.jpg

doodah
17th September 2013, 02:33
The satellite image below was posted by Bobd on or around page 16 in Bill's "How to Heal the World Thread" on Sept. 3 right after the hack. At that time we were focused on the Yosemite fire and there were discussions about HAARP going on, some of which got lost in the hack.

@Bobd: (Sept. 3) Some folks have said take a look at the HAARP like cloud rotation off in the Gulf of Alaska extending down to off the coast of Washington/Oregon, its been sitting there spinning for a few days already.

Still spinning today, expanding slightly into Washington State

Bobd, why did you post this map?
What about it did you think was significant at the time?
Was this system *moved* to Colorado to create the floods?

We more or less ignored this post because we were so focused on the fire. I'm wondering now if we made a mistake in not dealing with this at the time. Just a thought!

Bob
17th September 2013, 02:43
Howdy Friends. Thank you so much for the prayers and visioning :) very much different out side today. I took some pictures, gathered some, drove around a bit to restock up on supplies..

What's different is everything in the mountains on the route I took looks very very much alive.. There is signs that even what at first I thought were dead or dying trees appear to be coming back to life. I have seen these trees to be in this state at lest two years. In the area they are in only 5 inches instead of the maximum 21 inches came down. Today there is new growth and a glow.

This glow appears present on all green things. Anything with rock or soil looks iridescent.

Sky trees river and pond where it looks very high for the water levels but not overflowing. There are waterfalls everywhere.

Roads are in sad shape depending on where u go. I saw one as I drove around and roadwork. Highway crews will have a large effort ahead of them

22878 22876 22877 22879

Click for larger pix.

The ELK is some of the Wildlife in Colorado, there are countless birds, bears, ground squirrels, bobcat, and bigger cats. The Elk was just south of Nederland in the mountains off 119 in one of the streams.

It was stressful for domestic and natural wild-life. A mountain Lion was seen in Boulder City, running down in-between people just after the second storm wave was stopping earlier in the week.

The pix with the thin line in the middle is one of the rivers which have dropped to about a foot and a half above normal levels. The pix is from the Governor's helicopter surveying the devastated area near the town of Lyons. The town is very slowly starting to clean up.

The flood waters past Stirling in the Upper North East part of the State. There is no idea yet how high they will be when they reach Nebraska.l

Bob
17th September 2013, 02:54
Howdy doodah. The pix withe the big very uniform spinning low off the coast of Washington 10 days ago was before the bright white light.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=22875&d=1379384617&thumb=1

I haven't checked satellite yet tonight to see if the new one like this off California is still there

if it is still there after folks started the bright white love light i think we may want to see if this is natural or weather manipulation. That one moved to and took up what looked like the left half of that Weather machine in Colorado/Utah border, also in the upper NW of Colorado.

Chanlo23 mentioned a dome messing with the weather in Texas, that dome was the right side high pressure front also fixed. That dome keeps water out of Texas when it was is operating.

That's about all I have determined for the moment on those dome spiny things

Thanks. Bob

-- -updated

At the time, I had not connected the dots, that besides it being unusual, that it was STUCK off the NW coast of Washington, it was PREVENTING the normal moist flow off California from moving INLAND to cool things off and let the FIRES be put out (more moisture from OFF SHORE), so that storm kept moisture from getting to California. It was HELD in place somehow. These things are supposed to move, to the east. When they DONT move, there is something wrong happening I believe.

Then it seems to me two things were happening with that LOW pressure rotating off California - it was being BUILT UP, and used to mess with the normal moisture flow which would have helped with the fires, then after the fires couldn't be controlled any more by that "storm" it was moved over to the Colorado area, NW Colorado/SE Utah and used there to do the assaults on Colorado. That is what it looks like. How it was done, it was discussed that certain HAARP transmitters (Ionospheric Heaters) could have done it, but not just ONE transmitter site but multiple sites set a few thousand miles apart - Maybe somebody needs to look at where are the other transmitters and see if they are operating at the same time that unusual weather is happening.

doodah
17th September 2013, 02:56
ulli -- wonderful photo. Very funny.

Chanlo23: Good thoughts there! I certainly hope you are successful in restoring the water balance in Texas. Five years of drought is way too long.

It's all experimental. Let us know what happens with your focused intent and visions.

I did a focused intent to insert the same million-miles-long vertical rod of pure bright-white Love into the center of the typhoon heading toward Fukushima today. I had wanted to hold the typhoon out to sea and divert it away from the land, but I forgot to do a time-shift with the vision, and I was already "too late". I don't know where the weather system was when I did the meditation/vision.

The typhoon swept over northeastern Japan with 100 mph winds and lots of rain. It hit Fukushima. Reports are mixed - No new physical damage to the reactors.

Some scientists are suggesting that the added rainwater might actually help dilute the irradiated water that is going into the ocean from the damaged reactors. This sounds a bit like trying to make lemonade, to me, but at least the impact seems to have been minimal. They had enough advance warning and had time to make preparations for the wind/rain.

Bob
17th September 2013, 04:35

Couple more sky Pix from the Healing in Colorado

There may be some unusual geometry in them but I am not sure - what do you think?

These Pix are shot looking upwards at about a 70 degree angle at about 4PM MST local. The orientation was slightly to the west north west. (90 degrees assumed to be straight up).

Bob
17th September 2013, 17:13
Tuesday 17 September 2013 - about 10:30 MST As I look around from my vantage point, the sky is clear blue, and no clouds.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/nepac/wv-l.jpg

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/west/nepac/wv-l.jpg

(If you put in your browser, the main body of the link such as: http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes you can navigate to many different satellites, I feel that it can be very helpful to see pretty close to LIVE what's happening - that could help understand what's moving where, when)

That above is a good link to take a look at watervapor imagery for the western US (the GOES satellites are available for different regions, and NOAA has different satellite access as well and different types of data - the orange/brown color denotes dry air, whitish shows where the water vapor is appearing. I am going to assume that watervapor is a good indication if there is some production happening and/or if there is any "geometry" present that "stays" and doesn't move around, some type of structure, either natural, like mountains, or valleys, may act as directors.

To me the two stuck domes, a LOW which moved from the upper NW, after having being stuck for a week, then moves to NW Colorado/NE Utah and remains stuck, doesn't move, is not normal weather behavior. I watch the weather channel, go to the NOAA website and keep an eye on storms around the US - usually the Caribbean (to look for stuff that could create a hurricane) or stuff off the west of the US (and anything coming down from Canada).

The US has a lot of farmland for growing green foods, roots, trees and cattle/sheep livestock and the wrong weather can damage production for years. Flash flooding, or extreme drought damages peoples' lives, homes - horrendous damage from out-of-balance conditions are hard to deal with.

I personally find if something unusual is happening, I want to know why, I want to know where, I want to know WHO and HOW is it happening. Probably since I like to understand scientific stuff, my interest is more on the HOW than the WHO - the conspiracy buffs, probably would want to find the WHO. How to deal with that has been the big question.

I pointed out, the Identification step is what is it that is happening, is it something momentary and transient, like a perfect storm, or did the storms move specifically, then get "stuck" for long periods of time. The Colorado storms had a large HIGH pressure dome positioned in the center of the US, close to the Texas/Oklahoma/Kansas border, rotating clockwise to the right.

A week prior, there was an unusual low pressure region, holding and spinning off NW Washington State. It stayed there for a week, then it rapidly moved inland, and placed itself and remained FIXED non-moving in the NW Corner of Colorado, the SE Corner of Utah. This rotated to the left.

It was like two pinchwheels (see images above), each rotating in opposite directions, where the movement was northwards - like a vacuum was being created, the water vapor from the Gulf of Mexico to the east of Mexico (country) and the Gulf of California side of Mexico were starting to flow northwards. Two major storms started forming off Mexico (and there has been a high incidence of hurricanes forming on those parts of Mexico recently which has been odd, the hurricanes for the east coast of the US, usually form off Africa and head west to the US, these have formed off Mexico and headed west.) SO we have been seeing these anomalies for quite some time now.

It was as if the build-up of water vapor in the particular Mexican region and gulf has been being built up, like filling up the massive tank or container, the production area for the source of the water vapor.

Then the big Dome over the Texas/Oklahoma/Kansas region appeared and seemed to be kept in place. It as Chanlo23 pointed out in another post, the reason that water has been being directed away from central Texas and pushed back towards Houston (which has seen lots of rain).

Then lastly, the final "setup" appears to have been the spinning up of the big LOW off the NW of Washington state. That it stayed there for a week and didn't come on shore obviously was strange.

Then something happened to place things in motion. After everything was setup and ready to go (as defined above), the LOW off NW Washington State started moving, and moved rapidly, and instead of just going up to Canada, it moved to the absolutely PRECISE spot to make the LEFT SIDE of the pinch-wheel vacuum to complete the mechanism to pull water up into the front range of Colorado.

That's the train of events as I could observe them. Anyone can observe these thing by going to the satellite feeds and seeing for themselves.

For those folks who feel it is all conspiracy and the government services can't be trusted to provide accurate data (as has been alluded to elsewhere), they can get the direct satellite feeds, by buying the software and antenna and receiver and process the data themselves and post the data if they feel there is discrepancy. I personally have never found such was needed.

Conspiracy buffs such as the UFO alien contact folks have gotten their own antennas and receivers and have monitored broadcasts such as from the astronauts, the moon walkers, and all that. They have reported what they have received - (this thread is not going to be used for that conspiracy stuff please, let's keep this thread for understanding, for the prayer for the recovery now and the harmed and missing people, the harmed and missing animals and plants, the assault on Gaia, and try to get things back into normal life and light oriented balance).

Colorado is in recovery mode provided these storms don't come back, provided that the "machine pattern" illustrated above doesn't come back. I haven't solved the who. I don't know how to do that. Maybe somebody does.

I love you all for the many blessings and kindness that you have sent to Colorado, and I certainly love having been able to bring you as many insights as I have been able to, to help reduce the stresses of Microwave assault.

PS - Avid has started a great thread on the Colorado storms - please check it out

22891 22890

===================
Update note: Key is to keep an eye on the skies - weather pre-effect patterns shows up, earthquake stuff shows up. Read the skies, use satellite and locally above you. The geometries in there show what's happening and will happen.

ulli
17th September 2013, 18:06
Yesterday we had the worst rains in decades.

This
http://www.elguardian.cr/app/cms/www/images/201309162004370.cabeza%20de%20agua%20dos.png

was this
(one day earlier):
http://www.nacion.com/nacional/infraestructura/MOPT-terremoto-Cinchona-arrastrado-cabeza_LNCIMA20130916_0193_17.jpg

Found a video:

49JtC8FrWX4

MorningSong
17th September 2013, 18:49
Ulli, please be safe.

I, too, live in a mountainous area and possible flash floods/landslides are about our biggest danger.

Back to Topic::focus:

NBC video of aerial views of the Colorado Flooding:

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/53027410/#53027410

If someone knows how to embed the vid, I'd appreciate it. We all need to see this to realize how lucky the rest of us are. Send healing energy!

Bob
17th September 2013, 20:26
Quick update, the front range area doesn't seem to currently be under any assault from any unusual cloudbursts, or unusual winds. People still need the love, kindness, and help to stay focused on Joy, positivity, compassion and caring. There has been a remarkable amount of NO massive deaths, but more miracles happening ! :) this is encouraging. Consciousness is connected, and those helping to support each other emotionally, spiritually and physically show we all care. That clearly is helping, and no doubt Gaia I believe is noticing :)

I wonder though there are strange bursts of buildups appearing in the Wyoming area, and up in that NW area of Colorado where the LOW pressure system was located. I can't seem to see what is the cause of that, or if the same type of "million mile long bright white love light" needs to go there. Can anyone help with this? We need to get the identify step solved, and see what type of action/beingness or viewing is correct, I think that is the right way to say that, ideas?

Thanks, and with love

Bob

OK, here is the image - Weather Service issues an alert for Tornado's and severe thunderstorms in the box'd region

doodah
18th September 2013, 02:10
Bobd, thanks for keeping us informed about the aftermath, cleanup, and healing in Colorado. I really hate it when our "news" feeds us all the drama of disaster and then never tells us much about how people are getting on with all they need to do afterwards. You're correct, all these people need our healing energy coming their way now. This is the rest of the story!

Your recap history of this storm is excellent. Thank you. I don't know who calls you what names or for what reasons, but like others have said here, ignore them. You were our "live eye" on this storm, giving us very valuable feedback for the work we were doing here. Many of us really appreciate what you did.

As for what you're seeing now, with popup storms, possible tornadoes, the last weather map you posted isn't worth very much, IMO, in seeing the actual system. Do you have the other kind of satellite imagery, where the cloud patterns can be seen? Also, do you have the temperature figures? Where I live, popup storms are usually associated with high temps building through the day.

As I posted at the top of this page, I think we might have made a mistake by not paying attention to that large system that was parked off of Washington state for a week while we were focused on the Yosemite fire. Keeping an eye on these things as they are being set up sounds like a good idea!

As to what's building in the area you're concerned about, maybe Christine, jiminii, northstar or others here who do that kind of viewing could take a look?

I'll just add that I've had my own questions about how HAARP, chemtrails, and tornadoes may be related. Nobody I've asked has offered an opinion as to whether I'm seeing this correctly.

What I see is that they are chemtrailing METALS into the atmosphere, which are, of course, [I]conductors of electricity. Tornadoes often have lightning (electricity) in them, either moving down from the sky, or sometimes UP from the earth. Surely the metal particulates which have been chemtrailed into the air -- where they don't belong -- MUST contribute to increased lightning activity that people have reported all over the country as "lightning storms". If they're putting electricity conductors in the air, how can you expect that they won't actually conduct electricity -- ie, LIGHTNING?

Can HAARP be used to "spark" lightning? And can it be used to create tornadoes? I believe the answer to both of these questions is yes: there have been just too many odd tornadic and lightning events this year, especially tornadoes in areas that don't usually have them. New York State, for instance; Maryland, Minnesota, and other areas that are not Tornado Alley. Our atmosphere has been so thoroughly messed with, I don't believe that very much of what we're seeing is anywhere near "natural."

Bob
18th September 2013, 17:21
wednesday 18 September 2013 11:15(ish) am Mountain Standard Time

Howdy Folks :)

It is good to see the news reporters starting to look optimistic, the hollow stares tho from the homeowners, visitors who were directly affected when their lives dramatically took an about-face last week. We are all looking about each other in disbelief, but we can see bright blue and white in the skies. There still is the surreal beauty in the trees and grasses, and all the little critters are scurrying about. There was a rabbit by my feet looking up at me when I went out to the car, and he finally took off when I started the car up. The innocence in the animals is most amazing. It reminds me of the time, once in the Florida Keys, out with the dolphin, I fell asleep on the deck of the sailboat, and woke up with a little sparrow sitting on my chest, her chirping woke me up.

That's the surreal dichotomy happening - some immense disaster and some immense life right next to each other.

Disease is the big thing at the moment. There have been some posts about how the OIL WELLS and GAS wells may have been severely damaged. Although there are thousands and thousands, the ones near the rivers and in the flood areas are a lot less. Those hit by water definitely have damage. It's not yet a Gulf BP disaster, but there IS oil in the water from wells, from vehicles engines, from stored supplies which may have been swept away and leaking. Farmers do use pesticides, so any stocks of pesticides which got into the water runnoff are in the ecosystem.

Schools are starting to re-open. Schools far down the rivers, east of Stirling are staying closed for the rest of the week.

Water is still an issue in different spots. Officials are worried about the West Nile Virus which is transmitted by mosquitoes, where the symptoms may not appear until 14 days after being bitten. Warnings are take precautions against mosquitoes. Tetanus is also a concern, from being cut by anything while walking or wading in standing water - please say out of the water or take proper precautions to protect you skin..

I will get some more links up on pictures, and statistics.. Weather it seems has taken some odd turns.. If that is an assault vector now, I think we need to know as DooDah has pointed out, some way to be able to be more cause instead of effect. Having some way to not be helpless to stay joyous certainly is the way to move forward.

Many thanks, and a big hug to you all,

Bob

Carmody
18th September 2013, 18:32
Google earth and the vortex grid map, for the Colorado area in question.

ley lines that are in the boulder area, are all main grid lines, ones that anchor at main UVG grid points.

Second image is of the great salt lake. note the very very freaky aspect of it being an exact point and center of a ley line meeting point.

Understand that alchemy is about converting gold to a monatomic material that will bond to DNA (as current medical science is playing with) and in it's proper charged state, allow the human incarnate to 'enter' the 'kingly' realm, the peak realm or dimension. a specific dimension. Not just about a long life of approx 900 years, but energetic capacity and connection.

The UVG grid map is vibratory modes that appear on the surface of spheres when excited by frequencies, exactly that that of cymatics. vibrationally based pattern forming, In this case, multi-dimensional energetic patterns playing out in 3d linear uni-directional time/space. Playing out in this thing that most people call 'reality'.

The flooding may be from high levels of dimensional activity tied to the grid lines or dimensional energetic crossings, in and out of this realm. storms tend to appear and energize/exchange energies and conditions on ley lines.

In my area, this potent ley line has a town which is so energized by the situation, that all structures in the area of the ley line have lightening rods. there's practically one on top of backyard dog houses. The storms in that area of ley line crossing, are freakishly bad and extreme.

If you drive a few miles away on either side of it, all is 'normal' again.

Here are the images of the Colorado and Utah areas in question.

essentially, you can't formulate a proper question unless you come from the correct and full data set that is required to form the question so it arrives at the correct answer. The correct answer begets the correct question and vice-versa. without a full data set, neither can appear. Only confusion would be the result. No ground, only floundering. enlarge the area of question and data sets, so the question can appear in a more complete form and deliver something more akin to an answer.

doodah
19th September 2013, 02:31
Okay, Carmody, thanks...

In attempting to ask the right question: That huge data collection center the USA has built with our tax dollars, where they will collate and store all the data they're collecting on each and every one of us god-fearing, tax-paying schmucks, is located in Salt Lake City. Do you think they've placed it there because of that freakish ley line arrangement? Does such a location somehow empower it?

[rest of post removed by Doodah. Carmody, I'll PM you.]

Bob
19th September 2013, 03:13
Well later today after 4PM MST, 18 Sept, 2013, there was a very nasty long ropelike cloud which formed over the Front Range, everything turned squirrely and dark and massive winds picked up.

The areas which were having floods out by Sterling, where the rivers come together had reported instead of the river flood levels going DOWN they started back up on the rise.

There were massive fast moving storms that appeared in the "troubled" areas, like instead of there being the focus of the million mile upwards and downwards placement of the brilliant bright white love light, it turned on its side, aligned up with the leigh lines and we no longer had love and light - we had darkness wind, pain...

The beautiful trees I saw the other day, were now back to browning, and dying once again. The green Aspens lush and beautiful were turning yellowish, (these usually dont turn this early, not quite totally fall), all inside of 24 hours.

It felt wrong this afternoon into the evening, it felt that death was back, that the love was gone.. it felt like focusing on the dark spots brought the darkness into the area which was being healed...

Yesterday when the strong love light was on, (even earlier this morning the light was there), there were 20 big elk walking through my front yard, one big massive pronged buck and a lot of doe following him. I had before noon had been seeing the positive vibes with the news reporters, then it started... a little after noon, things started to get dark and more dark..

As I went out to Denver, I even noticed my car engine loosing power, and gas mileage went down what looked like by 50%. Everything was seeming to be going from "above unity life support" into sub-life spiral. That was really weird.

That's what was happening later today... I don't know why things switched or exactly how it happened. So different from the morning?

Maybe it seems to me that we need to focus on the LIGHT concepts, the LOVE concepts, the JOY concepts, and not go putting energy into the machine's powerlines? Just talking out loud here trying to figure out why things were so different today. Maybe during these times of opportunity, we need to be more on the light positive, not manipulative, fix by holding the senior viewpoint stewardness ?

Help me with this concept what needs to be said..

kindness and love, light and JOY :)

Bob

doodah
19th September 2013, 03:38
You could be right, bob. It's all experimental. I'm sorry to hear that things suddenly darkened. I hope they don't stay that way.

The river rising again... that always happens after a flood because it takes time for all the little streams to empty into the bigger streams and then into the big rivers. Has there been additional rain, or is this all drain-off? Have they projected when they think the river will reach maximum?

We are still sending love to that area. I don't think the miles long bright white Love fell on its side, though. If it did, it should have spread more love along its horizontal length.

Sending love and best wishes your way,
Doodah

Bob
19th September 2013, 04:40
I was hearing just now on the news, the dialog was "it is so dark here now, it just breaks your heart.." Discussions are about how bad damage is. It was like a flip happened.

I know when you suggested a million mile long bright white shaft of love light and you and others placed that into the two virtual pinch-wheels of the spinning storm fronts, (the low and the high), within minutes there was a correction and everything that was LIGHT turned ON as far as the feelings, the spirit was positive joy.

66 miles per hour was the reported wind in Boulder that came in with the "flipped focus" this afternoon it seems from the VERTICAL to the Horizontal. The storms were ultra fast moving. The rivers were rising without the rain, which flashed through less than an inch.

Here is the picture (below) of the "rope". That is not our normal ROTOR cloud, which is normally white much much thicker and quite far into the higher mountains - this was right over the front range, headed directly up into the devastation area. It matches the lines pointed to in the pix above http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=22904&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1379529063 - it was pointed out that that grid (horizontal) quite possibly was what was being used to feed the storms' machines.

22909 - (click for larger image)

By the way MEXICO now is reporting MASSIVE FLOODING, similar to the Colorado Flooding - 80 people are confirmed dead. 40,000 Acapulco tourists are now stranded. Quite possibly then the energy from the ancient temples is being used the horizontal grid lines to focus darkness?

These are some of the observations. It is also WHY I was and AM so excited to see the VERTICAL SPIRE of pure white and blue LOVE LIGHT being put into the cogwheels of "the machine". There is no sending of consciousness, no pulling no pushing, just going to the "senior viewpoint" of that light spire being millions of miles from the heavens down to the earth into the "troubled" point.

That's the current update. I will work on those links that DooDah had requested later tonite and have them ready tomorrow for posting.

thanks so much Folks ! You are the greatest and its been quite a ride these last few days.

Bob

Bob
19th September 2013, 05:54
GeoSstationary Satellite Images - LINKS

Howdy, these links get you to some very good satellite tools.

I have selected a few images to show some of what appears from the main Satellite feed link. (Go to the webpage below, then please Choose which view you want of the world.)

http://www.ospo.noaa.gov/Products/imagery/gss.html

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/FULLDISK/GEIR.JPG

On this Global view image, you can see the current storms, including what is damaging MEXICO with loss of life currently (18/19 Sept. 2013). (The other white colored regions show the other formations). In this way you can track. Revisit the website for current refreshed views..

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/FULLDISK/MTIR.JPG

The above main site will let you pick on the desired view and get a pretty good almost real-time view.

For special ALERTS with very high resolution NOAA has this link to additional satellite images:

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/g8severe.html

An example of the Severe Reporting image for Water Vapor for the EAST COAST of the US is this: http://www.goes.noaa.gov/EVENTS/EG63.JPG

Some of these feedback tools are great confirmation as well as indicators of what's happening weather wise. I try to look for specific geometry and patterns to understand if anything unusual is happening.

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/NHIR.JPG

This above is a COMPOSITE view of visual PLUS infra-red

I believe If we can focus balancing, joy, love and light, we can get feedback - the feedback can show us our successes.

Bob

Bob
19th September 2013, 15:58
19 September 2013 Wednesday Colorado

I was awoken this morning to the sound of the Gigantic Chinook hovering overhead. It stayed there for a few minutes and then moved on. The big clearing looked like it could be a good staging area if needed, maybe the pilot was mapping spots that could be used for evacuations.

This type of helicopter has been the heavy lifting rescue vehicle transporting people and carrying large equipment like long reach bucket excavator. Those things have tank tracks on the sides, and a big long arm and bucket on the end, so that they can scoop debris out from raging waters.

Staging areas have been setup around the Rocky Mountain Airport in Broomfield CO, where fuel and supplies can be brought in by support airplanes.

You can see it, the relief in people's eyes when the rescue comes - there is a worry about livestock being told to leave it "free range" at people's farms. Nobody wants to abandon their animals. Pets on the other hand come along for the ride.

As the weather gets cooler, Colorado is starting to see snow fall on the higher mountain peaks.

It is bright blue once again in Colorado, with patches of white puffy clouds - all back to NORMAL again.. It appears the bright white million mile long shaft of love light does work. The darkness moves away, leaving regeneration and life once again. It is amazing, the change today is back to love and life !

There is darkness over by Chicago, and Minnesota, Minneapolis area.. The darkness storms went there during the night, and there was severe flooding there. It is expected to concentrate on the Chicago area, moving slightly east and building and possibly staying put as it did in Colorado.

I am starting to see a pattern I think. Could it be where there is not so much absolute unconditional love, where the dark feeder "tunnels" are left operating that the water is coming in to flush them out? When the love light returns the dark storms leave?

I look at my big male cat and he looks back up at me and starts chattering, his way of talking, he is hanging around me this morning.

Today is a different day. Thank you one and all.

Bob

Chanlo23
19th September 2013, 17:32
Here is the picture (below) of the "rope". That is not our normal ROTOR cloud, which is normally white much much thicker and quite far into the higher mountains - this was right over the front range, headed directly up into the devastation area. It matches the lines pointed to in the pix above http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=22904&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1379529063 - it was pointed out that that grid (horizontal) quite possibly was what was being used to feed the storms' machines.

I have seen a lot of 'odd' clouds and weather, but I can't say that I have seen this "rope" before. I do not believe that is natural at all. As a side note, my first efforts with Doodah's method have been partially successful. Radar shows a LOT of water vapor in the area and there have been some short intermittent showers but nothing that is consistent with the degree of water vapor that is allegedly present. It still 'feels' like the rain that is 'supposed' to be here is being re-routed elsewhere.

Chanlo23
19th September 2013, 17:36
Carmody,

Thank you for posting the ley line images! Could post a link to such a ley line map of Texas or pm me? I am very curious to see if these ley lines match up. I do believe the ley lines are being tapped into for the weather manipulations.

Charlott

doodah
19th September 2013, 22:11
Bobd, Chanlo, sorry that I have to be very short with my time on the internet right now. Bob, glad to hear things are bright again. I'm sorry I don't have time to really delve in here for a bit. I'll try to check in in a few days. In the meantime, I'll hold Colorado in the light that all will proceed calmly there.

Chanlo, look at the "shapes" of what you need to do in your area. If the humidity level has increased but it is being sucked somewhere else, can you build barriers to prevent it moving out? They will have to be huge, very long and very high. But you don't want to hold everything in too tight because what you really want on very dry soil is steady, light, all-day rain -- but not too much!

Just a thought. Glad to hear you're having some success there!

Best to all,
Doodah

Bob
19th September 2013, 22:24
It has definitely taken a turn for love and light out here today. tnx.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/smilies/whoo.gif

doodah
20th September 2013, 14:20
Chanlo, just a quick note here: I just heard on the radio that there is a tropical depression that will bring rain "to parts of Texas that have been suffering drought." If this is your part of Texas, and if you did put up some kind of barrier to hold humidity in, you should remove the barrier. Blessings to your area. May you have just the right amount of rain.

Paul
20th September 2013, 14:38
Chanlo, just a quick note here: I just heard on the radio that there is a tropical depression that will bring rain "to parts of Texas that have been suffering drought."
North of Dallas here - been dry the last couple of months - but has been raining steady for a half day now - much to the dismay of my cat, who prefers the outdoors, and warm, sunny weather. She has been inside the last twelve hours, napping next to the window, looking out now and then to see if the rain has stopped.

Bob
20th September 2013, 16:48
Chanlo, just a quick note here: I just heard on the radio that there is a tropical depression that will bring rain "to parts of Texas that have been suffering drought."
North of Dallas here - been dry the last couple of months - but has been raining steady for a half day now - much to the dismay of my cat, who prefers the outdoors, and warm, sunny weather. She has been inside the last twelve hours, napping next to the window, looking out now and then to see if the rain has stopped.

Paul, I am hoping Chanlo23 will respond as well, she is a bit more south of you.

That high pressure dome which we all observed was what was keeping storms away, bypassing Texas central and north by Dallas Ft Worth - it would have been what was creating the years of drought. It was fixed, meaning "held in place", not cured tho.

Apparently, using DooDah's technique of the long vertical spire to break the high pressure bubble, has let in the moisture from the massive storms from Mexico, a tropical depression, and two Hurricanes. Had the two " pinch-wheels" (the fixed low and high) continued to remain in place to the west of Colorado (and the high over Texas), we would be sucking up those three storms, I believe such would be destroying New Mexico, parts of Arizona, and more of Colorado. The waters from the previous "stuckness" are now hitting Nebraska, the west part of the state..

What it looks like is the light pillar(s) need to be placed into what is happening in the Yucatan, and some of the other places in Mexico. That seems a first step now. People in Mexico in the middle of the destruction are suffering immensely, and the storms ARE stuck..

I am going to venture to guess this has something to do with the temple grid line conduits which were lain in thousands of years ago. Things didn't start getting squirrely storm wise up in Colorado, until attention was focused on the ley lines running through the area. Putting attention back on the love light million mile long vertical spire-shaft from the heavens right into the middle of the "machine" seems to have broken the "manipulation". Sorta like viewing the leylines was like putting a battery back into a machine (the battery being consciousness) and off it goes running whatever it was programmed to do. Apparently, guessing here, the "machine" was not designed to be able to withstand a "bolt from the blue", from the "heavens". Maybe that was the way to shut them down, I don't know, but it works, so lets stay with that.

My guess is Nature has established rhythms, that have been manipulated and interfered with. My feeling is if something gets stuck and won't move, it is being held in place. If it is being held in place how? That says machine of some sort. If we have seen methods to stop the machine from hurting people, hurting plants and animals, hurting the environment, that seems to me natural "normal" is the way. We have started to identify the WHERE. As to the why I have only conjectures.

Where I am viewing in Colorado, it is bright blue. As long as the vertical light spire is in place, things are OK.

For Mexico and Texas then, it seems to me finding the STUCK POINT "machine" would be the next step, and then doing the action DooDah has offered. I think it is in Mexico and Yucatan.

Chanlo23
20th September 2013, 17:35

I live in Round Rock, but often work in Austin. It started raining half-way there around 7am this morning and has been lightly raining all morning at the University of Texas. It stops now and then, but this IS the longest rain duration we've had in almost a year. It has rained intermittently since Doodah speared the dome that was keeping rain 'out'. Her methods also seem to have broken multiple other weather 'domes' besides the one over the Austin/RR area: the one up near you and one over the Brady area, which is considered by some to be the 'heart' of Texas. When those domes are operational, none of the tropical depressions and storms that are predicted to dump rain on us ever do.

Chanlo23
20th September 2013, 17:44
BobD, I think you are on to something! The prayerful solution that Doodah offered seems to be helping Nature re-estatblish its rhythms. I certainly hope so. The droughts in Texas and Colorado stole precious resources from people that directly nourished and restored our spirits, gave us all support in a very active way.

OBwan
20th September 2013, 21:31
6sUsd_4Dkq0

Raw Video: Aerial tour of Highway 34 damage from flood

Bob
20th September 2013, 22:08
Howdy - there has been a long discussion about HAARP facility in Alaska, but did you know, there were original designs for the Ionospheric Heaters actually created in Boulder, Colorado.

In the Weather Machines thread I will post some of the historical on that. Interesting that the "weather" went to Boulder where folks have been saying HAARP can be used to direct weather..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63356-Weather-Machines

BTW, 4PM 20 Sept 2013 MST - still pure deep dark blue sky. Folks are going through the recovery and reclamation efforts throughout the affected areas, Lyons is having major work done, and as OBwan posted above, Hwy 34 has been destroyed in many spots by the raging waters.

doodah
21st September 2013, 00:50

I live in Round Rock, but often work in Austin. It started raining half-way there around 7am this morning and has been lightly raining all morning at the University of Texas. It stops now and then, but this IS the longest rain duration we've had in almost a year. It has rained intermittently since Doodah speared the dome that was keeping rain 'out'. Her methods also seem to have broken multiple other weather 'domes' besides the one over the Austin/RR area: the one up near you and one over the Brady area, which is considered by some to be the 'heart' of Texas. When those domes are operational, none of the tropical depressions and storms that are predicted to dump rain on us ever do.

Hey Bobd, Paul, Chanlo -- all sounds good! Just popping in here real quick, I don't have much time to spend on the internet for a while. Bobd, glad to hear things continue well in Colorado. That whole area needs some deep work, as the information you've provided points out. Need some deep-tissue massage here to break up the kinks and old scar tissue! (sort of, maybe just kidding, might not be the right metaphor)

Chanlo, are you happy with what's happening, with light rain falling intermittently? That's the best way to break a drought. This is actually how I always water my plants -- slow watering. If you fill a flowerpot with a lot of water when the soil is very dry, the water usually just pours straight through and out the bottom because the soil is so dry it actually cannot absorb the water. Particles of very dry soil will actually float on top of the water rather than absorbing it. Slow watering gives the soil a chance to soften. The soil absorbs a little, then a little more, then a little more and eventually the whole ball of soil is wet all the way through, which is what you want because the roots are all through the soil. It's the roots that need the water... (forgive me if I'm saying things everyone already knows!) The same process works well for continents as well as flower pots.

I hope your intermittent rain continues for a while. And then I hope your weather patterns return to whatever was "normal" for your area and that your five-year drought is broken.

I hope to be able to rejoin the work on this thread very soon. In the meantime, I'm delighted to read all the reports here. This is pretty amazing stuff!

Blessings all,
Doodah

Paul
21st September 2013, 07:00
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that this is the section of Highway 34 between Loveland and Estes Park, along the Big Thompson river: http://goo.gl/maps/2MnPa

That road needs some serious work :).

And from other reports, I see that Estes Park has all three highways to it washed out. It's one of several towns that are isolated. It's going to be a rough winter for them.

http://www.hauntedcolorado.net/sitebuilder/images/Estes_Park-600x390.png

Estes Park, Colorado

Bob
21st September 2013, 18:46
Howdy folks - the reported MISSING and unaccounted for has been dropping - last I heard was about 80 people missing. Death-toll has still been remarkably low. There is still running water in the mountains, where waterfalls never before seen at this time of year are still present.. That is saying we all have seen the soil trees grasses start to soak up the water. Even though there has been severe run-off as indicated by the rapid flooding, there is a silver lining.

Rebuilding will take many years. From what I have seen it is possible to bring in temporary bridges in and out of various cut-off towns, one lane bridges.. Army corps of Engineers type of projects. New batch plants for crushing rock no doubt will be needed, as transporting roadbed from far away facilities won't be possible. I have seen large equipment moving about, large 60 foot gravel trucks moving around. I have heard no helicopters today.

Water agencies throughout the various counties have been offering free water testing for bacteria pollution. It is recognized that run-off has seeped into underground water supplies and it is unknown how widespread the problem may be.

It has been bright blue for the early part of the morning and normal large big puffy cumulus clouds have started appearing. There is a large normal looking front from the NW area of the State starting to move in, expected to bring rain to the affected front range area on Sunday. There are many locations in the higher parts reporting lower temperatures so the likelihood of snow is definitely present.

thank you for the concerns, light, and optimism - it goes a long way with folks who have been battered down. Seeing the light of day is what the flowers seek and the normal amount of water to convert the in-animate into life.

Bob

turiya
21st September 2013, 19:24
Excerpt from a previous post on another thread...
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63463-Colorado-Flood-2013-Detailed-Explanation-of-Geoengineered-Event&p=732915&viewfull=1#post732915)
So, what can we expect?

We expect a sudden shift in the weather planet-wide, which shows very little [Fall] segway between Summer & Winter. Basically between ‘hot & dry’ and ‘hot & wet’, or ‘hot & dry’ and ‘cold & wet’, or ‘cold & dry’. There will be just real sharp delineations. Its going to be a rather nasty Winter, a very exceptional nasty Winter. A nasty Winter so bad that it will be one of those ‘living memory’ kind of things, from our viewpoint.

I suspect that we will hit a rainy patch here, which will be exceptional even for us . [I]It will be either exceptional in the amount of rain that comes down in a short period of time, or the duration – it may start raining & not just stop for a hundred + days. The intensity appears to be ratcheting up in the rain. It may go the other route that when we hit Winter, here, it will be just one day to the next, from a segway out of Indian Summer, have a nice Sunset & the next morning it will be raining like all hell. And, we will be getting rain & snow levels that nobody has ever seen in this environment in living memory. And so, that is what we are kind of preparing for in our section of North America, in the Northern Hemisphere. If you are in the Northern Hemisphere north of say the 30th parallel (Urasia or not), I would say just prepare for this kind of Winter if you are given the opportunity – put away extra firewood, put a little extra food aside, patch that annoying leak in the roof. See to your environment. If you haven’t prepared for a hard Winter before, this may be the time to take it up as a hobby, because we are getting into a period where it will become really serious.

This particular level of seriousness has been showing up in our data for the last 3 or 4 runs. And we are still getting the data streams in & are still showing every level of growth in that set is being reduced by what we see now in the terms of the growth in these particular sets related to bad weather & impacts.

And we are not done with the Flooding. Flooding is going to really pour out this Winter, according to our data sets. I am of the opinion that it will come out in the terms of Rain & also in the form of some primal volcanoes out in the middle of the ocean[s], in as much as we will be dealing with a lot of water, from both sides, so to speak. (Note: this was [I]published 26-AUGUST 2013)

So, at any event… something to think about. We are getting into the part of the Expansion Event where we will see a growth in the intensity, as well as the magnitude. And so the intensity of all of the episodes up to the Expansion will be sharper. There will be a higher level of intensity, as the weather will seemingly be more intense when it hits… and sharper. We are also going to see in the Expansion Event larger magnitudes involved… magnitude of areas. Where before we saw a small sink hole that took down a hotel in Florida, now we might be coming up to the point that very large areas collapse 15 or 20 feet. And that might ripple on for days & weeks, as the new levels are sought across vast areas of properties. (Emphasis mine.)

(Click on Button to Listen to Excerpt)
http://png-5.findicons.com/files/icons/59/crystal_bw/256/windows_media_player.png (http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=66905)

More on the following youtube….
Published on August 26, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loqd8PL4K5M

turiya :cool:

Bob
21st September 2013, 20:16
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that this is the section of Highway 34 between Loveland and Estes Park, along the Big Thompson river: http://goo.gl/maps/2MnPa

That road needs some serious work :).

And from other reports, I see that Estes Park has all three highways to it washed out. It's one of several towns that are isolated. It's going to be a rough winter for them.

http://www.hauntedcolorado.net/sitebuilder/images/Estes_Park-600x390.png

Estes Park, Colorado

Some of the beauty of Estes Park was that the ELK from all the surrounding communities yearly would come and gather in the part for a SAFE SPACE. It was and is one of the entry's into Rocky Mountain National Park. Near Allenspark also massively hit by the storms, 1993 Pope John Paul the 23rd had traveled to a very small place St. Malo Retreat Center (I remember his helicopter flying over), and a nasty fire in 2011. More "From The flip side model" mindblowing really when you think of it, is there was a Bilderberg meeting in Estes.. Of course they meet in London, and Holland, and Bohemian grove is a spot that is frequented..

Bob
23rd September 2013, 18:37
Update 23 September 2013

We had a lot of rain last nite, very high winds, 60 mph thru 80 mph. Trees down, easily falling over from the wet soil.

Contaminated water is still a concern.

We have been on backup power since 6AM. The local area in the mountains are affected, assuming that there has been some trees coming across the wires.

The storm that went through on the Satellite map looks like it was the Pacific LOW, but it moved through faster than any storm I have usually seen. I assume it is because the JET stream is massively bent, dipping over Colorado and Utah. The resultant WATER stream resembles a LARGE SPIKE, vertically inserted into the region here.. (that is kinda amazing don't ya think?) So that suggestion by DooDah is still helping.. THANK YOU !

President Biden is touring the region by air to see the damage first hand. WOhhhh. ER... VP BIDEN.. that was a faux pas.. gees, I clearly saw President Biden in my mind.. NO idea what that is all about. gees. VP Biden is touring.

It is very gusty, and flying is not something one would want to be doing today.

Bob
24th September 2013, 04:28
Monday 23 September 2013

Its cold tonite. We are down to 0 Celsius, the power came back.

I am going to say, the geometry pattern and/or weather modification stuff going on seems to have stopped. I cannot say for sure or that it will not come back. Something radically changed with the Usagi typhoon that was going to really give a massive hit to Hong Kong.

The Gulf of Mexico storms have radically changed. The Eastern Atlantic storms have massively changed (basically zero damaging storms).

Millions of people have been saved, millions of people have been affected.

I don't know how to say thankyou for so much of your help and well wishes for contributing your visions, suggestions, heart vibes, insights -

There was a post by a forum member - it is amazing what some folks with computers and a network can do to change the world in a good way.

I have seen it folks with what has happened here. Miracles happened. And continued and continued to happen. An abundance of Miracles !

The reported missing or unaccounted for in Colorado has dropped to about 60. That is still significant, and 8 confirmed dead. We pray for them.

Colorado is not out of the woods with rebuilding with keeping the power and water running with health issues coming up due to lack of proper sanitation.

It is a 2 billion $ disaster in cost, and a major enlightenment in more ways that can be counted. In this thread you can see some of the most amazing actions, moment by moment of the event as it unfolded and the amazing upturn of compassion, of support coming in. Even though there were dark moments, the silver lining appeared, as folks have said this too will pass, what I saw was we achieved a way, a model in ability to work with disaster as a group, a wave went out into the allness, that many many people care and can derive the solutions, be it in faith and trust, or wisdom and skill to work with the needed energy flows.

I am thinking I am going to ask the MODS if it is no longer needed to keep this thread in STICKY but to allow others with their messages to stay in the prime focus.

Let us know if that is desired, and I will bow gracefully and step back to reporting on the thread as things progress with Colorado's rebuilding.

From the heart of our Community, and from my heart to you, thank you very much.

with love, and many blessings

Bob

Paul
24th September 2013, 04:43
I am thinking I am going to ask the MODS if it is no longer needed to keep this thread in STICKY but to allow others with their messages to stay in the prime focus.
OK - unstuck - thanks for all you're doing there.

Bob
25th September 2013, 01:20
Thanks Paul to move this to UNSTICKY :)

24 September 2013 Tuesday.

It was a very nice fall-like day in the Mountains. The Flat-Lands were calm. Folks are cleaning up, rebuilding already. Those who have lost their homes... well, it can't be explained really, when something you have given your all to is taken away, washed down the street, and memories are only that.. memories..

An amazing note - Colorado reports all persons accounted for ! woohoo !

Out of the millions affected a total of 8 in the upper front range near Boulder, and the surrounding counties died. One in the Colorado Springs area, having been caught in rushing waters.

That is really I think, the lowest number during any disaster of this scale, ever. If that isn't miraculous I don't know what is.

And that's today's update.

blessings to those about

B.

Bob
1st October 2013, 20:48
Update - 1 October 2013

No more rains or floods, now people are dealing with the 3 feet thick mud and debris, toxic contamination in their basements, stores, house living rooms, offices (on ground floors), the University of Colorado Campus' -

Who has flood insurance unless they live by a river..

So people have been told by their insurance company, no flood insurance sorry, your 40-50,000 $ repair bill isn't something we can help you with, kiss kiss pat pat on the butt.. And that puts people in a state of traumatic shock - not only did they experience the losses during the storms and flooding, they thought there would be help afterwards... noooo sorry, your insurance is not what you thought it was...

They were told GO TO FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and guess what... GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, FEMA out of MONEY SORRY, out of luck one more time.. What's up with this? Didn't register, sorry, we are closed - did register, you should still have payments..http://fema.gov - (notice seen on the FEMA website today - " NOTICE: Due to the lapse in federal funding, portions of this website may not be updated and some non-disaster assistance transactions submitted via the website may not be processed or responded to until after appropriations are enacted. " ) - ouch..

Just as an aside what if YELLOWSTONE caldera (the supervolcano), lit up? That could be an extinction event for the world really, an ash cloud covering the planet, like a nuclear winter, no food globally, of course no food in the US and people worldwide being choked by the ash cloud? Would we see a similar, sorry, don't care approach?

It just seems to me, when the don't care appears, the balancing issues appear to get folks back into looking at each other, and the planet - why the 2x6 method?

Snow is predicted for this weekend in the mountains - folks who are trying to survive will now be covered in snow adding insult to injury. Normally it's beautiful snowfall in the mountains -

blessings

Bob

Bob
14th November 2013, 17:47
14 Nov 2013 Update on the state of Colorado Floods

Most major roads now into the mountains in the flood area are now opened. It's been two months, and repairs to get the basics in have been way ahead of schedule. Volunteers from around the country have come in to help. National Guard has been helping to rebuild the roads to get basic transportation in. Potentially millions of lives could have been severely affected with the flooding. Miracles happened, many people assisted each other and continued to assist each other. Community support, folks working with each other, not expecting the "government" to help got them through. In some cases, "government" interfered with local community members helping each other, when "federal roads" needed work. Because of "federal" authority in those cases, states and community "rights" were over-ridden by the "higher" authority. In some cases local community members decided to block community efforts for the greater good, and restricted passage through their "private lands" (even during times of emergency)..

WildLife has been starting to normalize once again, and the hibernating animals have retreated into their dens. There have been coyote sightings and mountain lion sightings in town as well as in the foothill communities.

Damage - FEMA has been rejecting assistance requests from some groups in trailers saying if you want help and if we have rejected you, you can always appeal.. (sigh).

Weather - It's been cold in the mountains, cold on the front range. Rainfall and snowfall currently is starting to drop below average for this time of year. For a while last month, October, there was a potential setup for the same type of storm system (low to the west, high to the east) to create a "pineapple express" monsoon up into the mountains, through Texas and New Mexico, once again dropping intense precipitation, most likely heavy snows in the severely damaged areas. These storms were "corrected" by the efforts of the assistance from the groups working on this. (thank you !!)

That's it for now..

Thanks Folks,

Bob