PDA

View Full Version : An Insight Into Religion and Control

Mandala
13th September 2013, 02:41
A most interesting insight on religion and control of the population from a priest.

bOUmCHOdGOU

Bubu
13th September 2013, 07:45
I knew of many people with superior intellect and wonder why they cannot see the obvious con in religion. My answer was fear of hell. People dare not question the teachings lest they go to hell, so as we can see superior intellect does not apply here but rather a little courage to question.

people flock to the church because of fear of hell.

good priest.

Vitalux
13th September 2013, 07:58
Great video and wonderful thing to post.

Some will get it, most wont. They still need to be saved by Jesus:sick:

Most are not happy unless they are afraid of something:drama: which is an odd but true observation of here. (note here is dimension Earth)

Part of how dimension Earth works I guess. :yo:

Dorjezigzag
13th September 2013, 10:00
WOW,

It is only 3 minutes of course, but in those 3 minutes I feel here we have a true preist.

In a video I have made I talk a lot about how the teachings have been subverted by a control agenda and some of the mechanisms in which they work.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63076-Introducing-Icon-O--clasm-My-Video

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 14:10

ulli
13th September 2013, 15:15
The powerful message which was brought by Bahaullah during his 40 year imprisonment has inspired this man ...

"Noble have I created thee, yet thou dost abase thyself."

With that statement the idea of eternal sin was abrogated, once and for all.
Even though people know nothing about Bahai, they are getting it anyway,
just as Bahaullah had promised they would, over 150 years ago.

What this clergyman does not know yet, is that the clergy also will become totally obsolete,
once everybody on earth has learnt to read and write and has access to Internet
there will be no more need for religious interpretation.

Open holy scripture at random and there is your guidance.
The right stuff appears at the right moment ...
one just has to believe it and that makes it so.

(Maybe forget about the Old Testament and the Koran...too much warfare in there)

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 15:18

Dorjezigzag
13th September 2013, 15:42
What this clergyman does not know yet, is that the clergy also will become totally obsolete

I get the feeling that perhaps the one in the video does know this.;) or at least hopes it could be so

ulli
13th September 2013, 15:59
I've not read the Koran yet, but the old testament has esoteric instruction here and there, for certain eyes. I would not, do not recommend it as literal.

Ok, so I will modify what I wrote there....
For balance sake I ought to say something in favor as well....
first of all, I have read nearly all of the Old Testament and most of the Q'ran.

Everything has a plus and a minus end...just like batteries have two poles.
I believe we all need to develop discerning eyes to see the big picture, and make our choices from there.

I love the story of Joseph, how he was scorned by his jealous brothers, later to forgive them.
I love the story of Jonah, who was running away from the responsibility of prophethood....
and many others. Reading all of it is very time consuming.
The message of the NT is more appropriate to todays needs, and there again, the are different angles...
its to me more about eternal life ...me, with my Lutheran background,
more than about sacrifice, if you are are a Catholic.
And Islam...well again, it depends whether you are Sunny or Shiite...
There the best interpretation in my view can be found with the Sufis...as they are Mystics.
Religion is a deep rabbit hole, where there are many hidden treasures to be found for those who seek.
Not every rabbit hole is a trap.

selinam
13th September 2013, 16:17
Wish I had this priest in our parish while growing up! Lol
WOW indeed :)

sirdipswitch
13th September 2013, 16:42
He is correct, and when you grow up, you will learn that you are an Immortal Spirit Being Of The Highest Order, and this body is just a suit that you are wearing to have this physical experience. Yep!

You don't need saving when you're already the Highest there is, and that's the big secret they don't want you to know. Because... when you learn this they will no longer be able to control you for their purpose!

AND... it's as I keep stating, you only need to understand 2 books, to return to your true Spirit Self: "Adventures Beyond The Body",,, and "The Secret Of The Soul"; by William Buhlman. The very same way that I did. yep!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

no I don't get paid for pluggin his books. chuckle chuckle chuckle.

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 16:51

Peace of Mind
13th September 2013, 16:58
Religion is there to control the masses by inducing fear and disempowerment. Indoctrination starts at an early age and is re-enforced by the parents/guardian. To know of God will be a personal quest, no one or thing can do this for you. This is not just a courageous venture…it probably will be your most enlightened experience.

Peace

SlickWillie
13th September 2013, 19:08
This video was GREAT! Thanks for sharing as I will with others.

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 20:20