PDA

View Full Version : Creating Weather ... How to do it and how to test it part 1

jiminii
13th September 2013, 05:38
I was in hollywood and someone invited me to a Buddhist chant called Nam myo ho renge kyo.

I went there mostly to see if I could find a cute girl.

so they chant to this scroll on a shrine and tell me I can do or get anything I want with this chant.

after I left it started to rain and I thought, "if this chant works I can stop this rain"

I had no place to go hitchhiking around the country and if it rains it will be cold and no place to hideout.

I chanted a little bit and walked towards Hollywood Blvd and when I was thinking NOTHING the rain stopped.

I thought, "oh it would have happened anyway."

I chanted to get a girl.

I got a pretty girl also on the road the same day.

then both of us were going hitching rides around Hollywood

I chanted to clear the sky,

when I was thinking NOTHING about 15 minutes later a Hole in the clouds directly above me appeared and started to spread out slowly. It was perfectly circular, not a random looking hole and as it spread out it still held this circle so it was like a ball of blue getting bigger.

I never told the girl I was chanting in my head to myself,

Every time it rained I told the girl I would stop it and chanted to myself.

It always happened about 15 minutes later when I was thinking NOTHING.

We were on Hollywood Blvd and it started to rain.

I told her I would stop the rain.

She turned to me and yelled, "You can't stop the rain ... it was going to happen anyway."

All this negative force hit me and I reacted with, "Do you see that light over there?", (a traffic signal to the left)

she said, "yes"

I said, "do you see that light over there?" (pointing to the traffic light on my right)

she said, "yes"

I said, "I will stop the rain between those two lights" .. (there were a city block apart).

we turned and walked into a record store and I was chanting to myself and then stopped.

we were thumbing through the records.

we walked out and there was NO RAIN coming down between the two traffic signals a block apart and BOTH OF US SEEN THIS.

I indicated to her as if it was just something typical I could do but I was as shocked as she was.

before this I could say, "it would happen anyway"

but now I couldn't say that anymore.

I was angry with the Chant.

I said to myself, "A chant can't do that .... a chant can't do that ... maybe a spirit can but a chant can't do that"

I was trained in repairing the Navy's Naval Tactical Data Systems a this was not logical to me.

I decided to figure out what I did.

I put out the thought and when I was thinking nothing it would happen.

so now I put out the thought WITHOUT THE CHANT and then forget about it and it happens again and again,

All my thoughts started to happen then and to give an example we were hitchhiking back to NYC to see my record company owner.

We were dropped outside of Las Vegas in the middle of the desert where a GI dropped us off before he went on a dirt road to his base.

the clouds were all black

the girl said it was going to rain.

I said it won't rain until we get in a car.

a car was come maybe 2 miles from us and as I was imagining it to go backwards the faster the car came.

the car must have been doing 100 mph or more as it passed us and suddenly the brake lights came on.

he was going so fast that it took about 500 feet or more to stop his car.

we ran up and she got in the car and I got in the car

The very INSTANT I closed the door RAIN HIT THE WINDSHIELD.

The driver turned and looked at us in shock and said, "I've never picked up a hitchhiker in my life."

all these what others would call miracles kept happening all the way to New York.

We never asked for food or money but people all along the way gave us food and pushed money at us even though I didn't ask for it and told them I didn't need it.

one man yelled, "GOD DAMN IT .... TAKE THE MONEY"

it surprised me so I took it.

we started out with 27 cents and got to New York with 27 dollars not asking for anything.

THIS IS TRUE.

and I really don't care what others will say about it.

you can try it yourself like I did.

jim

skyflower
13th September 2013, 06:52
So basically you summoned something and then emptied your mind, with no expectations, and then it happened.
Sort of like writing a wish on a piece of paper, then fold it, and tuck it away somewhere, and forget about it? :)

araucaria
13th September 2013, 06:57
Interesting about the 15 minute wait Jim - did you get soaked a few times? :)
Last weekend I went away with my wife and promised to turn around a dismal weather forecast, and we went sunbathing on the beach. I've tried this sort of thing a few times, but the weather is like the controllers - always plausible deniability. You've obviously got well beyond this.

Have a dry day :)

jiminii
13th September 2013, 07:11
So basically you summoned something and then emptied your mind, with no expectations, and then it happened.
Sort of like writing a wish on a piece of paper, then fold it, and tuck it away somewhere, and forget about it? :)

effort creates counter-effort so it doesn't happen. When you drop the effort the intention goes in

so when I was thinking nothing I am not efforting so the postulate goes in. you Can see a lot more phenomenon to this working with thought in the phoenix lectures

for example if I put out a thought and get it to rain and then I try to stop the rain it won't happen because it will lock up against the thought that created the rain.
so after creating the rain I must then cancel that postulate first before I can stop the rain.

this is why healing is so difficult to do. You are adding an alter-is to the creation, (the thought the person made that made him sick), with pills or any other method but it doesn't totally vanish the creation of it.

so you have to get the person to go back and locate the postulate he made that made him sick so he can vanish that thought and then you can get him to heal his body

jim

jiminii
13th September 2013, 07:17
Interesting about the 15 minute wait Jim - did you get soaked a few times? :)
Last weekend I went away with my wife and promised to turn around a dismal weather forecast, and we went sunbathing on the beach. I've tried this sort of thing a few times, but the weather is like the controllers - always plausible deniability. You've obviously got well beyond this.

Have a dry day :)

ok there is a lot to it. You put out your thoughts and immediately other thoughts come in and say, "I have no power to do that." "this is impossible" "it couldn't possibly work"

as these thoughts come up you have to looking at them and disagree by saying, "that's not true... that's not true ... that's not true." and when you got all the counter intention thoughts gone that prevent you from doing it you won't feel any resistance to putting in the thought, (if you got the all).

then you put in your thought and get the idea it really went in and then slide it to the background of your mind like running a program on the computer in the background. You can feel the intention is there but you are not looking at it to stop it's creation with some kind of effort.

jim

jiminii
13th September 2013, 07:51
ok while I was talking to people here on this site I started up the rain here. There is a festival here and it stopped the festival. so I went out to try to stop the rain. But the more I try to put my attention there the more it persist. So have to walk away from it and do something else. then suddenly it will stop.

the problem was finding what thought started it. I first thought it was when I went out to listen to the music and singers and dancers then I realized it wasn't that it was here when I was doing this chat about weather. so now the festival can start again.

jim

araucaria
13th September 2013, 08:23
Focus - like laser light compared to scattered light - plus background mode: the two seem contradictory but you need both, yes.

For those who think Jiminii is altogether too much, Valerie V. Hunt in Infinite Mind: Science of the Human Vibrations of Consciousness describes, among a great many phenomena, several weather-changing successes. Let me quote a passage in which she follows an example with an attempt at explaining what is going on. Note how the storm itself is a rather sudden occurrence in the first place.

This time I was on remote Bora Bora island of the Tahitian group, lying in the sun, oblivious to the cares of the world, when a sudden violent windstorm with threatening black clouds seemed to come from nowhere. My doctor friend and I discussed whether to leave or take a chance on getting our books, recorders and cameras wet. When we saw the sheet of rain coming at us across the water, it was too late to move. Our only chance was to stop the rain. To physically push back all of that force of wind and water quickly seemed impossible. I chose instead, to try to split it. Both of us saw the rain part in a V-shaped wedge passing on both sides of us in a downpour that lasted for many minutes.

Again, this was hard to believe, although it was not really different than bending spoons or moving impossibly heavy objects during an emergency, where small amounts of focused energy have yielded large results. I was more intrigued with how it happened than with the fact that it had happened. To believe that mind had created a counteractive power sufficient to offset the storm energy was unacceptable to me. So I searched for other explanations. If a storm is a chaos pattern of change in weather, teetering on an edge where an anti-integrity or anti-cohering force is set in motion, then there also exists an integrity force which reorganizes it into a coherent state. This can explain a pattern of vibration which starts the storm, and another which stops it. This would mean that we would not need physical force to blow away or to stop the storm because the factor which created the storm was not mechanical but vibrational. All we had to do was to use our minds to manipulate the forces which exist for change. By the same token, rain or snow can be created and objects can be moved. (p.98-9)

Realeyes
13th September 2013, 11:37
...then you put in your thought and get the idea it really went in and then slide it to the background of your mind like running a program on the computer in the background. You can feel the intention is there but you are not looking at it to stop it's creation with some kind of effort.

jim

Exactly, well put my friend!

The key I found to this, is to have zero 'attachments', 'needs' or 'expectations' as these energetically 'cloud' the original focused intent and hinder the chosen manifestation from manifesting.

When I am in 'want' or 'need' of something, this is unconsciously signally to my neurons in the brain that I am in 'lack' of whatever it is and the brain reads the stronger signals, which in this example would be 'lack', so I would get more lack manifesting in my reality - Grrrr....

The key is to 'Be It'. For instance a radiantly healthy person does not consciously keep thinking to themselves I am healthy - they just are 'it' - BEing it and walking it in motion.

Great discussion - I have enjoyed very much reading this. Thank You! ;)

kanishk
13th September 2013, 11:52
Once, when I was kid living with my aunt on a seventh floor of building. My cousin and I are enjoying watching the rain. We decided lets pray for huge rain. We prayed for i think half minute, and then we went to gallery, it was raining so heavily. We enjoyed this very heavy rain for few minutes, but then thought came into my mind that this much heavy rain can destroy my mud house were I was living at that time. I told my brother about this concern, that we have to slow down the rain. We again went to prayer room, preyed about it and came back to gallery, rain was almost like it was finished.

And just three years back when I was at home, I thought can we spot that round hole we see in clouds in satellite pictures shown in weather news. I went to terrace to get look at the clouds, and then observed how this clouds above me are the part of cyclone, and then after some time I spotted the hole. I thought it would be great if we can see the clear sky through this hole. And then gradually very slowly it came right above my head and I can see clear blue sky through it.

Rich
13th September 2013, 12:32
Preciate the thread jiminii was exactly what I needed to hear because I currently had a rather negative outlook (not taking responsibility for what I created).

Lester Levenson recommended asking ''Wherein did I cause this?'' when something happens in our life, 'good' or 'bad' and then wait until the thought that caused it to come up from our subconscious into our conscious mind.

That way we take responsibility and admit our mastership.

Rich
13th September 2013, 12:58
Have a loving attitude and the right things will come to us, to think that we have to create everything with our ego mind can be a trap
because our ego has very limited understanding of what is good for us.
I rarely ask for things because i know the outside will reflect my attitude about life and that is what I work on, my attitude/believe.
For example ask ''where am i not loving?'' and change that to love/kindness and you will have changed your creation in that part of life forever - not just for one time or one thing.

jiminii
13th September 2013, 13:10
Focus - like laser light compared to scattered light - plus background mode: the two seem contradictory but you need both, yes.

For those who think Jiminii is altogether too much, Valerie V. Hunt in Infinite Mind: Science of the Human Vibrations of Consciousness describes, among a great many phenomena, several weather-changing successes. Let me quote a passage in which she follows an example with an attempt at explaining what is going on. Note how the storm itself is a rather sudden occurrence in the first place.

This time I was on remote Bora Bora island of the Tahitian group, lying in the sun, oblivious to the cares of the world, when a sudden violent windstorm with threatening black clouds seemed to come from nowhere. My doctor friend and I discussed whether to leave or take a chance on getting our books, recorders and cameras wet. When we saw the sheet of rain coming at us across the water, it was too late to move. Our only chance was to stop the rain. To physically push back all of that force of wind and water quickly seemed impossible. I chose instead, to try to split it. Both of us saw the rain part in a V-shaped wedge passing on both sides of us in a downpour that lasted for many minutes.

Again, this was hard to believe, although it was not really different than bending spoons or moving impossibly heavy objects during an emergency, where small amounts of focused energy have yielded large results. I was more intrigued with how it happened than with the fact that it had happened. To believe that mind had created a counteractive power sufficient to offset the storm energy was unacceptable to me. So I searched for other explanations. If a storm is a chaos pattern of change in weather, teetering on an edge where an anti-integrity or anti-cohering force is set in motion, then there also exists an integrity force which reorganizes it into a coherent state. This can explain a pattern of vibration which starts the storm, and another which stops it. This would mean that we would not need physical force to blow away or to stop the storm because the factor which created the storm was not mechanical but vibrational. All we had to do was to use our minds to manipulate the forces which exist for change. By the same token, rain or snow can be created and objects can be moved. (p.98-9)

you can also do what I did on hollywood blvd after I figured out what I did. PUT an UMBRELLA up so the rain can't enter the block between the lights.

jim

jiminii
13th September 2013, 13:14
...then you put in your thought and get the idea it really went in and then slide it to the background of your mind like running a program on the computer in the background. You can feel the intention is there but you are not looking at it to stop it's creation with some kind of effort.

jim

Exactly, well put my friend!

The key I found to this, is to have zero 'attachments', 'needs' or 'expectations' as these energetically 'cloud' the original focused intent and hinder the chosen manifestation from manifesting.

When I am in 'want' or 'need' of something, this is unconsciously signally to my neurons in the brain that I am in 'lack' of whatever it is and the brain reads the stronger signals, which in this example would be 'lack', so I would get more lack manifesting in my reality - Grrrr....

The key is to 'Be It'. For instance a radiantly healthy person does not consciously keep thinking to themselves I am healthy - they just are 'it' - BEing it and walking it in motion.

Great discussion - I have enjoyed very much reading this. Thank You! ;)

wow that is exactly right because I had a need for it to happen to get the festival going again it would cloud the original intention ...

thank you so much for that

jim

Calamus
13th September 2013, 13:58

doodah
14th September 2013, 02:51
Yes, letting go of the request once it has been made is very important.

My daughter's wedding was to be an outdoor wedding at 2 in the afternoon. When we arrived in the morning at the country inn (with a pasture full of sheep baa-ing in the background and the lilac bushes buzzing with bees) it was raining, the sky was full of dark clouds. The wedding party gathered with the inn managers and we said we need for the rain to stop. We also discussed Plan B, an indoor wedding if necessary, then went about our business of getting ready.

At 12:00 it was still raining. We're all looking at the sky and the wet grass and saying we need the rain to stop, then we continued with our preparations.

At 1:00 the clouds were breaking up and there were patches of blue sky overhead, but we could see dark clouds further away. We told the inn managers to go ahead and set up the outside seating.

At 2:00 there were rays of sunlight shining on the area where the ceremony would be held, and the ceremony was conducted outdoors.

I remember that nobody in the wedding party was particularly worried about the rain. Everyone went ahead with getting ready as if it would not be raining at 2 o'clock -- and it wasn't.

crosby
14th September 2013, 03:06
hi Jimini, just wanted to say that recently, i had the opportunity to stop the rain as well. i do not know the chant that you mentioned, but it worked for me just the same. i had an interview to go to and it was raining and i was worried that i would get caught in the downpour and look horrible - all i did was look out my window, see the rain, and say "not now - i'm busy......" and five minutes later, poof - gone! that made me happy and thus made me think of you. so i have been pushing the envelope a bit here and there and more often than not, it works...... and i just saw this thread, so i thought i would contribute. by the way, who is 'your' record company owner? i am very intrigued!
warmest regards,
corson

jiminii
14th September 2013, 04:49
hi Jimini, just wanted to say that recently, i had the opportunity to stop the rain as well. i do not know the chant that you mentioned, but it worked for me just the same. i had an interview to go to and it was raining and i was worried that i would get caught in the downpour and look horrible - all i did was look out my window, see the rain, and say "not now - i'm busy......" and five minutes later, poof - gone! that made me happy and thus made me think of you. so i have been pushing the envelope a bit here and there and more often than not, it works...... and i just saw this thread, so i thought i would contribute. by the way, who is 'your' record company owner? i am very intrigued!
warmest regards,
corson

Record company is ESP Disks in New York

I only did the chant in the beginning but after I realized it was just me a spirit doing it ,.. I then continued forever without needing the chant.

the chant is a VIA. you are creating something through a VIA another route when you can just do it directly from yourself,

So people pray for something. They have to create a GOD as a VIA to pray through ,... of course they are the GOD THAT DOES IT.

Why use a VIA if you can learn how to do it directly from yourself.

Basically religions were set up by the reptilians to make people slaves to some unknown power when they themselves ARE THE POWER,

they are control religions.

Buddhism and Tao are religions that make you the creator not someone else.

there is no god that anyone can pray to do do anything for them. All the OT's in this sector of the universe have been trapped on prison planets like this.

That confederation of governments in the sky PRESENTLY HAVE THIS RIGHT ON THEIR PLATE.

in their own military records the power of a society up there didn't depend on how may guns you had or ships you had or fire power you had or fleets you had or soldiers you had.

it depended SOLELY ON HOW MANY OT'S they had to manage all these fleets. (operating thetans thetans are the spirit so OT is spirit operating out of body).

These OT's could sweep an entire fleet of enemy ships out to oblivion with one sweep of his spiritual hand.

and now they got this HUGE PROBLEM ON THEIR PLATE..... THEY GOT NO OT's

so a low life predator like the reptilians and grays who have maybe one main spirit being running a hive of soldiers with minds of a robot (Genetic computer ghosts) could come in here and make the entire galaxy part of their NEXT HIVE.

So that is why we are here from the future, to stop this .

jim

crosby
14th September 2013, 05:46
you know jimini, i asked the question one time here on Avalon if it were possible that we were already dead and experiencing something else now as we 'live' it. i think that is what i asked. it has been a while. do you believe that there is a source?
warmest,
corson

i am just now recognizing something that i did not before...... and all i can say is that i feel very strong and empowered....... thank you jimini.,...,....,..

i just realized that i was leaving out an 'i'..... on your name. my apologies for that jiminii!

araucaria
14th September 2013, 07:58
Preciate the thread jiminii was exactly what I needed to hear because I currently had a rather negative outlook (not taking responsibility for what I created).

Lester Levenson recommended asking ''Wherein did I cause this?'' when something happens in our life, 'good' or 'bad' and then wait until the thought that caused it to come up from our subconscious into our conscious mind.

That way we take responsibility and admit our mastership.
Lester Levenson was dead right. If someone comes to you with an issue of theirs, they make it your issue; or rather they are telling you it was your issue in the first place. Sort out your side of the equation, and their problem is automatically resolved.

Rich
14th September 2013, 09:38
Sort out your side of the equation, and their problem is automatically resolved.
Why would their problem be resolved?

What I was trying to say is we create all the time and when something 'bad' happens to us it's good to check how we caused it,
we admit that it was us all along when we see the answer which empowers us to change it.
I have done this several times with things and i can usually find the thought that brought the experience into life.
Ask the question and wait for the answer with an empty mind.

araucaria
14th September 2013, 10:21
Sort out your side of the equation, and their problem is automatically resolved.

What I was trying to say is we create all the time and when something 'bad' happens to us it's good to check how we caused it,
we admit that it was us all along when we see the answer which empowers us to change it.
I have done this several times with things and i can usually find the thought that brought the experience into life.
I am speaking empirically: I have seen it happen. I don't have to know why. But let me hazard a guess. The external issue the other person had was the joint manifestation of a problem they had with themselves and of a problem they had with you, and which turn out to be the same problem.

This kind of interconnection is a typical example of how doing the inner work has a healing effect on the outside world.

ulli
14th September 2013, 10:28

I am speaking empirically: I have seen it happen. I don't have to know why. But let me hazard a guess. The external issue the other person had was the joint manifestation of a problem they had with themselves and of a problem they had with you, and which turn out to be the same problem.

This kind of interconnection is a typical example of how doing the inner work has a healing effect on the outside world.

At least once a day it is a healthy exercise to see everything as perfect...self, others, the world.
"Everything is perfect when you think it's perfect"...
Funny how that works...things fall into place, inside....one can hear the click, click, click...

jiminii
15th September 2013, 06:09
you know jimini, i asked the question one time here on Avalon if it were possible that we were already dead and experiencing something else now as we 'live' it. i think that is what i asked. it has been a while. do you believe that there is a source?
warmest,
corson

i am just now recognizing something that i did not before...... and all i can say is that i feel very strong and empowered....... thank you jimini.,...,....,..

i just realized that i was leaving out an 'i'..... on your name. my apologies for that jiminii!

the spirit itself is basically in the static, (that static is Source). So yes we are all connected to source through the spirit being

jim

jiminii
15th September 2013, 06:14

this is true. We found people came to get auditing had a kind of war going on with their neighbor across the street who had a similar business.

when they contacted the problem that got them fighting each other it vanished the problem on both sides.

they man across the street calls him up and says he doesn't want to fight anymore.

jim

araucaria
15th September 2013, 09:55

this is true. We found people came to get auditing had a kind of war going on with their neighbor across the street who had a similar business.

when they contacted the problem that got them fighting each other it vanished the problem on both sides.

they man across the street calls him up and says he doesn't want to fight anymore.

jim
The mechanics of this are readily understood by analogy with an excel file. You link cells together by a calculation function, e.g. Sum. When you change one of the numbers to be added up, the total is updated automatically. If you just look at a printout, you won't see the invisible link, but it's there. An individual/cell is a function of other individuals/cells.