PDA

View Full Version : The Contract for the Destruction of Planet Earth is Now Cancelled

doodah
13th September 2013, 17:53
The Contract for the Destruction of Planet Earth is Now Cancelled.

“Be Advised: You can have all the technology you want but if you choose to pursue this course, you will poison your planet. The technologies we can give you were developed for inter-dimensional use; they will not function 100% properly within the restrictions of 3-D reality.”

Sometime long ago a contract was made between the so-called “thinking” species of Planet Earth and some variety of off-planet visitors who had a very high level of physical technology. That species was telepathic and inter-dimensional in nature, being able to manifest and un-manifest at will in 3-D reality.

This story goes back at least as far as Atlantis, perhaps further back into the hundreds of thousands of years. We really don’t know because we don’t have a species memory worth a hoot and any written records from the times are destroyed, unfound, or deliberately hidden today.

Basically the Contract that was written included some very fine print at the bottom. Like all fine print on contracts, nobody read it, or if they read it they ignored it as being unimportant. This is what the fine print said:

“Be Advised: You can have all the technology you want but if you choose to pursue this course, you will poison your planet. The technologies we can give you were developed for inter-dimensional use; they will not function 100% properly within the restrictions of 3-D reality.”

In other words, the physics of 3-D worlds is slightly different than the dimensions in which the technologies were first developed. The inter-dimensional visitors knew this, but they wanted something inorganic from this planet and they did not really care if the lifeforms on this world were harmed. Some say that what they wanted was gold. Perhaps so. There is no particular explanation as to why the human species is so fixated on gold even today. Perhaps it is an inherited fixation, with humans incorrectly deducing that if they valued gold the same way the inter-dimensional visitors did, humans could attain some of the powers they perceived the visitors to have.

Alas, it has added up to a sad story even into our modern times. When President Eisenhower allegedly made a new contract with inter-dimensionals in the 1950s, he again ignored the fine print on the contract.

When Walt Disney constructed his “Future World” in the 1950s or ’60s, which was all glistening and beautiful, clean and wonderful, the fine print on the contract was never mentioned.

As modern technology continues to run full blast into the 21st century, the same mistakes are being made despite all the evidence right in front of everyone’s face that there is something wrong on this planet. There is no reasonable explanation why humans continue to make the planet and themselves more and more unhealthy. Despite the planet’s own example of how the inherently harmonious natural physical systems work, the human species has come to want the technologies that don’t really work here more than they want the present and future health of themselves, their children, and all lifeforms.

In the current “histories” of Planet Earth, it is said that the inter-dimensional visitors gene-engineered a native hominid to become *us* -- what we now call homo sapiens sapiens.

The human genome is 99% bonobo, which is a kind of ape closely related to the chimpanzee. If the inter-dimensional visitors contributed 1% of their DNA to the bonobo genome to create homo sapiens sapiens, one can only conclude that it is from the inter-dimensionals that man’s warlike nature and willful stupidity arises. The bonobo is a matriarchal, peace-loving species. They do not make war or destroy their habitat.

Now, chimpanzees do occasionally make war among themselves, but they do not do so to the destruction of their habitat, and they do not do so continuously. If even some of the genetic manipulation was done with chimpanzees rather than bonobos, that might account for the warlike nature of some portions of the human species. It might also be that same portion of the human species that willfully destroys its own habitat and makes slaves of others.

I Now Declare this Contract with Inter-dimensionals Null and Void.

1. Given this dismal history, I propose that all “thinking” humans who get sudden inspirations to develop more and more technologies that DON’T REALLY WORK ON THIS PLANET, will shake off their trance, suddenly come to their senses and suddenly understand in a very heart-wrenching way the destructive aspects of what they are doing. (These current sudden inspirations are likely telepathic communications from the inter-dimensionals who don’t give a damn about this planet.)

2. I propose that all the so-called “thinking” humans described above will remove themselves from whatever positions they hold within the economic, industrial, military, educational, medical or other venues of development and production on this planet and they will turn their attention to HOW THIS PLANET REALLY WORKS. Their brilliance and genius, applied in proper directions, will find ways to work within the harmonious systems of this planet and develop EARTH technologies that will function properly here.

3. All development of new and ever more horrendous killing machines on this planet will stop immediately. Stores of these machines will be destroyed wherever they are.

4. All research and development into ways of killing through chemical, biological, radiological, or other manipulations of the natural elements of this planet will cease immediately. All existing stores of such weapons will be destroyed wherever they are.

5. All tampering with food and animals will cease immediately. All food production will return to natural techniques which do not poison the planet or the lifeforms here.

6. All existing technologies that poison the planet will cease development immediately. This includes the petroleum industry in all its forms and its off-shoots: the plastics, pesticide, and other “petroleum derivative” industries. All existing nuclear reactors will begin decommission immediately. All nuclear technology will be banned as uncontrollable and inherently harmful to life on this planet. Chemtrailing and the putting of metals into the atmosphere will cease immediately.

7. The “nano” industries now developing will immediately become highly regulated. These technologies will be banned as uncontrollable and inherently harmful to the planet.

8. All Central Banks will be dissolved. Usury laws will be reinstated worldwide. If money must still exist as a means of exchange, debt slavery will not be permitted.

9. All Mind-Control research, development, and deployment will cease immediately.

Other harmful activities on this planet may be added to this list. They will all cease.
The Contract with Inter-Dimensionals is now Null and Void.

Signed this 13th day of September, 2013
Doodah

sirdipswitch
13th September 2013, 18:20
me too!

oops! I just got told, me too!, wasn't long enough for a mssage. A message must be at least 10 charactors. So I guess I made it now.

As above, so below... me too!

northstar
13th September 2013, 19:04
Signed this 13th day of September, 2013
northstar

eva08
13th September 2013, 19:22
Agreed -- time to re-think, re-group and re-structure! Life is now ---

In the last week or so, I was starting to look at careers and most people's day jobs as a prison - pay the bills - hamster - treadmill.
I started to question myself - without really getting far -- what would everyone do, if they would not be tied down by a job - to -pay - bills.
In my own thoughts, I would like to garden more and spend more time preparing food, enjoying the garden and fruits from the trees and my music. I believe that other people could also be happy with enjoyment, I believe if the "draining of our energies is removed" -- then most of our work can feed back into the planet's now, our health, plants, beauty, artistry, creativity.
If a worker works 8, 9 hours a day and realistically gets paid for 1 or 2 hours because the balance really feeds the planet guards....

Just recently what got me thinking again about this subject -- a very dear friend -- my chiropractor -- he put me and mother together twice.... suddenly he had cancer surgery -- and he would need time to heal, fresh air, allowing himself to come forth, not just on vacations a few days a year. Every day, he would need a stress-free (bill-free) time -- for his own healing.... Being self-employed how realistic is that?

in the original communities of tribes on this planet -- everyone contributes some hours of work and enjoys many hours, often enjoyable work with gardening or animals or food conservation of production -- or building dwellings....

My thoughts are not to change everything to a tribal lifestyle of the past -- but health takes time, and how can health be maintained in such a hamster-treadmill lifestyle?

And it's not just the destruction of the planet, but all of us... Well, anyhow, my opinion, thanks for listening.

naste.de.lumina
13th September 2013, 19:35
I declare that I agree with the cancellation of this contract and others that can be created without my permission.

earthadvocate
13th September 2013, 20:50
So well put together! number 13 (number of change) may it be the day!

Sunny-side-up
13th September 2013, 22:01
Now that is worth signing!

Vitalux
13th September 2013, 22:06
Thank you , and I appreciate you informing us that " we are not all going to die today" :dance:

I woke up this morning, and wondered if Planet Earth was going to be destroyed before the end of this weekend. :juggle:

Luckily, I tuned into Avalon and read your post and much to my delight, the Earth has been spared for the time being. :dance:

ghostrider
13th September 2013, 22:17
We have been influenced from the begining , and still today , impules from ET's enter into the minds of our people ... we cannot be like them , they live 1,000 yrs, we live 80 yrs , they have full use of their brains, we have 10 percent , they have free energy, we have slavery and lying , they travel the cosmos , we have trouble flying to dallas (TSA) ... mixing their DNA with our is or was the ultimate EVIL , no one is pure blood , the minds of earth humans are confused by DNA , genetics telling us one thing and our natural minds saying another ... we were built to be warriors, living only 80 to 100 yrs ... ET removed agression from their DNA and were almost wiped out , they needed warriors , enter us ... ET destroyed their homeworld and came here , they have been trying forever to get us to a place of peace , it isn't in our genetics to be peaceful , we are barbarians , we must work at peace , fighting comes natural ... I often wonder what kind of earth it would be if only the three original earth tribes were allowed here ??? Native Americans , Hebrons , and people of India ... dark skin , dark hair , dark eyes ...

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 23:44

TigaHawk
13th September 2013, 23:57
I am stumped at how interdimensional beings that can manifest in the 3D world with such advanced technologies cant just create gold themselves...?

I mean.. If you can travel the universe and teleport surely they have the technology to create or transmute things!

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 00:03

Bubu
14th September 2013, 00:08
I was wondering why would they want to destroy the planet, I mean the motive.
Well you have stated some very good starting point. But the thing is I'm headed to my garden and that sure is far better than signing.....But I will sign also

bubu

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 00:10

DouglasDanger
14th September 2013, 01:21
How do I know this is not a secret agenda being created by Doodah so he can gain control and make himself God of New Tri-Terra... :biggrin1: haha.. Jokes..

My Signature: Douglas Danger

I don't think they want the planet broken up into pieces destroyed, ( that would create more gravitational chaos for the sun and the rest of the solar system) They just want the abominations on its surface removed..

doodah
14th September 2013, 04:00
Doodah's secret agenda is wishing to have peace! :) Not so secret, really. I'm physiologically of bonobo stock, no question. I'm also an artist. This artist needs peace in order to make art.

Thanks, everyone who has signed! When we have made destructive contracts in our lives, we can break our cycles of co-dependency by Voiding the contracts and handing them back. This is our clear and positive statement that we will no longer participate.

WhiteFeather
15th September 2013, 11:47
So Be It! Our first assignment today is to watch the enclosed video. Great Intentions Here Doodah. And My Commendations to you for this thread. Asquali Kola.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e91H1kpRBaA

Kalamos
15th September 2013, 12:07

araucaria
15th September 2013, 12:47
If this contract device is more than just a metaphor, then I’m afraid the situation is a little more complicated than you seem to think. First off, failure to read the fine print has never got anyone anywhere, so on the face of it you are merely in breach of contract.

A contract is a contract is a contract. Only fifteen years ago or so, I was slightly involved in a case for which the lawyers dredged up legal precedent dating back to the 1400s or 1500s when a contract had been signed to license the drawing off of water from a canal for valuable consideration of a certain number of sous per year (or sols, as the word was written back then). The contract provided for no termination date and no mechanism for price increases. Hence water continued to be siphoned off into the twentieth century for less than coppers, and there was no legal remedy for this. The contract was quite simply poorly drafted. The only legal way out, as far as I can see, would have been for the beneficiary to waive their rights through a new contract superseding the old, i.e. by mutual consent.

The legal provision on which this was based is Article 1134 of the French Civil Code, which reads as follows:

Agreements lawfully entered into take the place of the law for those who have made them.
They may be revoked only by mutual consent, or for causes authorized by law.
They must be performed in good faith.

Hence, under French law at least, you would need some legal cause to avoid the obligation of bona fide performance sine die. (I am presuming this contract does not have a termination date.)

You would need to establish that you were not in breach of contract but reacting to a breach of contract by the other party. There is still the possibility of mutual consent. Given the wording, this may be possible with respect to the original contract, but not with the Eisenhower contract. If no amicable agreement were forthcoming, then the matter would have to be taken to court for arbitration, claiming coercion for instance. We have already had a discussion on another thread on the subject of litigation over a similar issue, planetary ownership. Here is my last contribution to that discussion. You may want to back up a bit for context.

Just to carry on from where I left off.

While there is ultimately no ‘out there’, from the perspective of the ‘down here’ we have all signed up for, the ‘out there’ certainly represents a huge extension of the current area of physical awareness that we rely on to grow a spiritual awareness. To discover one has been living in one tiny room in a mansion is a big step although obviously falling well short of enlightenment per se. Let’s see what can be done at the level we are at, shall we?

Given that (I agree) there seems to a dispute over rightful ownership of this planet, then what we need is an arbitration tribunal to decide who gets to stay and who gets relocated. We have to accept that it may be humanity that is required to resettle on some other beautiful world. The mother in the judgement of Solomon got her baby back but only by accepting the idea of losing it. We need to demonstrate that we have that kind of loving relationship with mother Earth rather than the destructive approach taken by others. We can do that. We have millions of people on the ground surviving all kinds of climatic extremes to scrape a humble living off the land and sea while respecting both. And as Bill pointed out in an extremely positive thread back in 2011(?), we have thousands of organizations doing good work to clean up the planet and promote ecofriendly living. These people may not be enlightened in the spiritual sense bandied about here, but they certainly know what they are doing on the physical plane, which is where we happen to be right now. They can squeeze water out of a stone, and food out of a desert, so they are pretty magical folk when you think about it.

The idea of arbitration comes to me from the fact that we have interested but impartial bystanders who have exactly the profile we need for arbitrators. The job description of intervention without interference fits perfectly those positive ET races who have been unwilling so far to act in any other way. The problem right now is that humanity is not even a party to the multipartite litigation and so cannot be a beneficiary of any amicable settlement until it is dragged to the table.

This is where the disclosure issue comes into play. The only people interested in dragging humanity to the table are the neutrals, whose hands are tied, and humanity itself, so we have to do this ourselves. Disclosure cannot happen without an immediate purpose and agenda. Overthrowing governments is not an agenda; at least if it is, it always seems to involve guns. I have said it before and I’ll say it again: no guns for me! Guns have been the problem, they cannot be a solution.

The agenda then, would be peaceful litigation, and disclosure would take place to announce the convening of this arbitration tribunal (or, if it is already underway, the convening of mankind to join it). Such litigation would only be peaceful if it were first established that the controllers are not going to side with humanity, but that they belong to or have sided with one particular negative reptilian group. We know who they are, they know who they are, and most of all the positive ETs know who they are, so there should be no problem with the preliminary formality of establishing individuals’ and parties’ identities.

This last point is crucial: there can be no more pretending you are someone you are not. This may the biblical reference to the separation of the sheep and the goats on judgement day. When the satanic goats are being rounded up, the people scornfully described as ‘sheeple’ will be proud to be called sheep, and will see that neither can they masquerade as those inferior beings.

Another important feature of this scenario is that what happens to the controllers is completely out of our hands. They will at best discover under their controllers that they are even more insignificant minions than they ever thought. They will at worst be discarded for their part in the ensuing fiasco (for anyone willing to blow up their planet must expect not to receive another one). Whatever happens to the controllers, they will fade from our view and will be of no further concern, without the need for enmity or war: we shall have just got down to settling a disagreement.

What then should we be doing? It is time that we collectively reached a decision to take some such course of action. The details obviously need ironing out, and I expect this deliberation process has been ongoing for some time among others better informed than me; or rather, I feel we have all been involved in this. The motion ignores ‘the powers that be’ and is directed at those who seek our highest good. It is only a matter of time before we get enough people on board in order to officialize our position. This is the world government that ETs need to deal with; no ballot boxes required to make it fully democratic.