PDA

View Full Version : Cultural Paradox: USA the New Viking Invaders?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th September 2013, 19:32
Cultural Paradox: USA the New Viking Invaders?

By Tesla_WTC_Solution

9/13/13

Who are we, exactly?

It's hard to find a good example of a culture that had access to high art yet insisted on the adolescent invader mentality in spite of this unusual level of exposure and opportunity.

But there is one, one with which we are well familiarized -- and in fact many modern cults and offshoots of cults from the past still follow what I will refer to as the adolescent ancient Nord mentality of self-serving behavior, and an accompanying puerile philosophy of self-entitlement. Among such people, the winner takes all and the law falls victim to drama.

We saw this play out near the end of WW2 when instead of making a heroic final stand for Hitler, the New Nords (Nazi SS) scrambled for as much loot as they could and went into hiding, like any common criminal. Gone were the long sagas and boisterous drinking songs. Once fallen from dominance, the artistic expression of such people wanes into fearful boredom and bitter reminscing. There is no longer any progress.

Here in the USA, not far from 9/11's Ground Zero, are many fine art museums and places where fine music can be heard. Yet from other high places we hear hateful rhetoric full of infantile self-entitlement and the need for revenge against strangers. This is not the language of people who are well-cultured. It is the language of a people who have more than they deserve, who have "stood on the shoulders of giants" to reach this place and once there, stare around blinking in the light only just long enough to find another dark place to hide and nurse old grudges. I don't think anyone knows when to stop, and accompanying that trend is an inability to assess wealth. We live as if we are poor when we are in fact most privileged. I don't understand it.

It's not really fair to the Nords to say that they had no culture of their own. They wrote pretty poems and good enough music, made their own weapons and jewelry well enough to leave some behind for us, and everyone knows their ships were among the best-engineered at the time in terms of what people were able to do. But in their wake, they left not a whole lot but smoke and ashes. Just like Hitler, and just like us.

Instead of just finding the next dragon to kill and bringing the carcass home to hang, I hope that our country understands the need to bring back something better: an understanding of other cultures. I know of no other nation in the world that has troops stationed in so many different places yet remains so ignorant of the virtues of the people there. We insist that our way is the only way, that our culture and our religion are the only standards of living.

This is an impossible position in a global society. If it does not cease, America's single-mindedness will actually destroy the global society and we will be left with a ghetto in which people are forced to live with strangers. Then there will be terrible civil and gang wars, and that will make what's going on now seem petty. I don't think the world has ever seen a situation as bad as what's possible today unless it occurred during the time of Noah.

We should not put ourselves into that position, where armed thugs and self-glorified Nazis wait to swoop in with the other gangs and factions and pick the bones of our fine nation. I hope we never descend into martial law, not really so much that I distrust our military, but because of what will happen when people start to fight back. It will be horrible. And they won't care how bad it gets as long as they "get something". Libraries will burn, internet servers will be destroyed, and we will be back in the dark to write on the walls of caves.

It is a shame to have a Statue of Liberty purporting to welcome the needy when the USA sends its own troops into places incapable of supporting them. We have destroyed many fragile and wonderful things, and because of the way our enemies have been destabilized, our friends there are starting to suffer as well. The repercussions of our hostility have left a terrifying wake to challenge any historical invasion, and we have yet to see how far our own hate can carry us.

<3
Tesla

ghostrider
13th September 2013, 21:57
I was just thinking at noon today , america is like vikings , we go to places , take what we want, build our buildings, (american embassy) , plant our flag , claim part of the land as our soil , push our culture and language on whoever is in our path , stablize the invasion and set our sites on what or who can we conquer next ??? who ever disagrees , our warlords show up and slaughter until the natives give in to our demands and our decisions of how that land should be , a mirror of OUR home and culture ... totally ignoring the fact , they have their own language, culture, history , traditions , and they don't invade america and they did just fine until the MILITARY showed up in their ships with THEIR FLAG , AND THEIR IDEAS ... and our leaders wonder why we so many problems getting along with other countries ??? we don't bring freedom , we bring tyranny and destruction and corporations ...

davyj0nes
13th September 2013, 23:59
Yikes!
If you were to go back in time the Norsemen of that time period would have pointed you in the direction of the Roman empire, and its successor state the Roman Church.
apologies to all Norsemen who know of their history at the hands of Rome.

DouglasDanger
14th September 2013, 00:26
This is insulting to any Nord I know, the new Nord Nazi's?? America should stop trying to compare its attrocities to other cultures because you cannot compare what America has done to the world to any of them.. America is on the top of the heap when it comes to screwing up the planet in many many more ways than any Viking could ever dream of...

=[Post Update]=

Yikes!
If you were to go back in time the Norsemen of that time period would have pointed you in the direction of the Roman empire, and its successor state the Roman Church.
apologies to all Norsemen who know of their history at the hands of Rome.

We do know, it is apparent America's school system does not teach proper history, so I do not blame Americans for being ignorant on the subject..

Tesla_WTC_Solution
14th September 2013, 01:46
Well, as a white person I can honestly say, I am sorry if I offended you because you are white?

X_X

However, I am not going to apologize for using the Vikings as an example. It's the truth. And it's a clear image.

Bob
14th September 2013, 03:30
Brilliant !

Bob
14th September 2013, 03:36
Well, as a white person I can honestly say, I am sorry if I offended you because you are white?

X_X

However, I am not going to apologize for using the Vikings as an example. It's the truth. And it's a clear image.

Energetically never withdraw in a tone 40 confront. But see the point of the aberration clearly as-it-is. Add in the next solution, or point, but add the rest of the cycle and boot-strap upward - create a next step or logical conclusion (your choice obviously). Expand and view one more time, without a withdraw or diminution of size of one's beingness.

ghostrider
14th September 2013, 10:08
it all just proves the re-incarnation of the spirit of madmen on planet earth ...