PDA

View Full Version : Recently changed name (if you don't mind)

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 21:22

Kalamos
13th September 2013, 21:35

Bubu
14th September 2013, 00:11
I was henry bowen, changed to Calamus now.

I wish to know if anyone else recently changed their names too.

Nature to bubu. I started a new thread instead of directly contacting the mod team so that others may know that I CHANGE.

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 00:13

DeDukshyn
14th September 2013, 00:19
Henry Bowen --> Calamus, got it.

Some people like to put their old name in their sig -- just to keep that link between old and new. I think Admin Paul still has his old name there -- he used to be the grand "Pythonic Cow" ;)

A few others have changed their names as well. I think it is good to start a thread indicating this if it happens, unless you have a past you are trying to hide ;)

Anchor
14th September 2013, 00:25
John --> Anchor.

Mind you that was some time back now.

Anchor was the name I started with on PA1, then when this new version of Avalon started I switched, but then later I decided I was right the first time.

My first name (John) was never a secret, but I still like to keep my real id out of things.

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 00:26

RunningDeer
14th September 2013, 00:47
Hi-ho, Calamus :wave:

My name was WhiteCrowBlackDeer. This is how it came to be:

I live in the country, so it is not unusual to see wildlife. Often when I ask for guidance, animals find their way onto the property.

On July, 2010, I asked for confirmation on a pressing question. Less than an hour later there was a 100% white crow caw-cawing in my pine tree just 50 feet away. It happened that my mail carrier came by twenty minutes later. I had just finished the story, when as if on cue, WhiteCrow did a fly-by.

And again early morning, on September, 2010, tossed it out a question to my Team. Several hours later, there was a 100% black deer right in the middle of a country road waiting for his buddy to cross the pasture while my dog, Wolfie, and I were out for a walk.

In both cases, I was not aware until I researched that there are 100% white crows and black deers. For me, they served to demonstrate the elements of synchronicity, co-creation, and multi-dimensional experiences, etc.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Love/heart_hand_white2_zps9f1b0ca7.JPG

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 00:55

Bill Ryan
14th September 2013, 01:02
Thanks guys... I added Henry Bowen to my sig.. good idea. BTW, How long has Avalon been around? someone told me Camelot was around in the Kennedy days? really? :) thanks again

Camelot was founded in June 2006, and Avalon in August 2008. The Avalon Forum itself was launched soon after, and the start was hectic in the extreme. We had 6,000 members sign up in the first two weeks! (No other forum had ever seen anything like it. The current mods team might barely be able to imagine the chaos. :) )

One of the earliest members who's still with us is Anchor (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?14-Anchor): he may himself remember when he came on board, but it was pretty early. That all feels like a very long time ago!

The original concept was that Camelot's mission was to reveal and spell out ALL the problems in a never-before-conceived one-stop-shop (Want to know everything that's really been happening? Look no further) -- while Avalon would focus on solutions, networking, synergy, preparedness, remote healing/assistance, and personal and spiritual growth.

ThePythonicCow
14th September 2013, 01:07
Some people like to put their old name in their sig -- just to keep that link between old and new. I think Admin Paul still has his old name there -- he used to be the grand "Pythonic Cow" ;)
I have been ThePythonicCow across perhaps a dozen forums, for over a decade. It is my world wide web brand name. Much more distinctive an identifier than "Paul" :).

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 01:13

ThePythonicCow
14th September 2013, 01:15
I have been ThePythonicCow across perhaps a dozen forums, for over a decade. It is my world wide web brand name. Much more distinctive an identifier than "Paul" :).

Oh dear - Google gets 48,000 hits on ThePythonicCow :). It's been a busy decade.

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 01:18

DeDukshyn
14th September 2013, 01:37

Interestingly enough .. I have noticed some of your presence outside Avalon without really trying, but we do have a few similar interests ;)

RunningDeer
14th September 2013, 01:38
Off topic. What was I thinking, Calamus?

Gekko
14th September 2013, 01:43
Hey Calamus/Henry, I was wondering where you'd gone :)

Anchor
14th September 2013, 04:15
One of the earliest members who's still with us is Anchor (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?14-Anchor): he may himself remember when he came on board, but it was pretty early. That all feels like a very long time ago!

I do. It is quite a nostalgic thought. I discovered the site in September 2007. I downloaded everything one afternoon. Lots of it was interesting, and then I donated since I felt that had hit your server pretty hard and it was well earned. I was not interested in joining Camelot. I didn't need convincing about UFO's or ET!

I joined in September 2008 soon after the Avalon project started. Joining Avalon was a huge boost for my awakening - I already was substantially "awake" by my reckoning, but the interaction with others on Avalon and the ongoing material from Wilcock (as he was back then) had me on to the Law Of One, through which I discovered myself more clearly; I also remember on Camelot/Avalon the other catalyst at that time was George Green, whose work and books finally helped me assemble some of the jigsaw pieces I needed to come fully "online" as it were. If it were not for George Green, for example, I doubt you would be in Ecuador!

Kalamos
14th September 2013, 06:11

kenaz
14th September 2013, 10:34
I was westhill but a computer crash changed all that. Lost my email and passwords
so I took the opportunity to rebirth/imagine who I am now. I landed in a better place
but it was a difficult process to get there.

soleil
14th September 2013, 16:17
sway = teradactyl :)

CD7
14th September 2013, 21:39
christinedream7 -----------> CD7