PDA

View Full Version : Weather Machines ?

Bob
14th September 2013, 18:17
Howdy - I have been sharing some of the events in the Colorado Emergency thread.

However - I noted on the satellite imagery a very precise geometry showing up, a PENTAGON of clear space in the southern Colorado region east and south of NORAD, and Peterson Air Force Base.

Please take a look and see what you think. It seems to me since we are seeing continual targeting activity happening and some areas devoid of damage, this means to me something is being directed.

Click on the image for a larger view

I would like to keep this thread separate from the Prayer Request thread so that can focus on helping folks spiritually and energetically get over the disaster which is still continuing.

This thread I would like to get into the current observations of what is causing such manipulation. The evidence is showing up in the geometries in the satellite patterns.

If the Military area is being kept clear of the damage what does that say?

click image for a larger view

Bob

avid
14th September 2013, 18:42
I would respectfully ask you to follow Dutchsinse - he has spotted manipulated weather for years now.
He is here https://www.facebook.com/dutchsinse?hc_location=stream, and he has his own YT site here (http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse). There are many other associated links backing up his weather manipulation information. These people are very brave - and have been subjected to severe threats over the years. Lately - there was a disinfo campaign promulgated by a 'Suspiscious0bservers' group - who were obviously affiliated to a disinfo-media campaign, but still stated some credible truths about the sun - however - that chap's site trashed lots of 'innocent' truthers, and since then the info-war has been found out and corrected. Trolls abound. Nontheless - Dutchsinse stated a few days ago that there would be dreadful weather in Colorado, as the radar returns indicated that terribly strong activity about 48-24 hours in advance would prevaricate in dreadful weather within that time period. He is very rarely wrong. Well worth following. :-)

Bob
14th September 2013, 19:04
I would respectfully ask you to follow Dutchsinse - he has spotted manipulated weather for years now.
He is here https://www.facebook.com/dutchsinse?hc_location=stream, and he has his own YT site here (http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse).

There are many other associated links backing up his weather manipulation information.

These people are very brave - and have been subjected to severe threats over the years. Lately - there was a disinfo campaign promulgated by a 'Suspiscious0bservers' group - who were obviously affiliated to a disinfo-media campaign, but still stated some credible truths about the sun - however - that chap's site trashed lots of 'innocent' truthers, and since then the info-war has been found out and corrected.

Trolls abound. Nontheless - Dutchsinse stated a few days ago that there would be dreadful weather in Colorado, as the radar returns indicated that terribly strong activity about 48-24 hours in advance would prevaricate in dreadful weather within that time period. He is very rarely wrong.

Well worth following. :-)

Thank you Avid - I wanted to start a thread here because of the other threads that are appearing instructing people how to just go light the match and watch the boom. I feel strongly about power and control without understanding consequences and having responsibility for one's actions.

I am reminded of the dictators in Nigeria, given the Oil Curse of wealth beyond Midas's dreams they chose to not be good stewards, but pocketed, and established a pecking order of CORRUPTION - created cliques of corruption of all who would jump into the FREE POWER bandwagon.

There was no HUMBLE, nor respect, all there was showing up was POWER EGO - (LOOK AT ME, GLAD TO SEE YOU DOING WHAT I DO and have TOLD YOU ALL TO DO)

Ego to no end, sad that such is supposed to be impressive and viewed as desirable by the KINGS.

Shortly thereafter one would see that the attitudes that they created lead even into Cannibalism, literally look at Idi Amin, the monster of Africa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin

Currently on the west coast of Africa, there is another tyrant in the little place above Guinea-Bissau, "The Gambia". I was invited to meet this dictator last year, and I refused seeing that he frequently preferred to eat any opponents, drink their blood and perform human sacrifices and regular animal sacrifices to consolidate his power and use fear over his subjects.. I was asked to GIVE HIM MORE power by finding OIL in his country. I refused. Christian Science Monitor has an interesting writeup on that dictator.

So training people to be weather manipulators without clearing out ethics, without solving spirituality, without dealing with how to understand long and short term consequences is unethical, irresponsible and a dis-service to humanity and Gaia. I am very adamant about responsibility with knowledge. Working with people without ego can be done, it shows compassion and kindness and humble ness that can bring one eventually to elder wisdom. An elder then will be willing to share with the rest of the tribe, how to keep the tribe going in times of good and not-so-good.

Stewardship in other words.

kindness and thanks for the link.

My point here is to address the spirituality equipment and use thereof. Knowledge is indeed power, knowledge and use of it, without responsibility creates only destruction, and if that is ALL one can create, that is a sorry state of affairs for an enlightened being, right?

Bob

avid
14th September 2013, 19:41
Wow! Bob - that is heavy stuff out there. I do hope that there is hope and honesty in weather manipulation information - it goes on globally. Dutchsinse is most helpful to the UselessStatesofAmerica, but there are many more links he gives for Europe et al. In Europe - we are also subjected to the '148 day-cycle' of global 'ooh and aaah' repetitive tragedies. Usually weather. Just watch out for a 'triple explosion' in Chicago soon - another false flag. There are missing nukes. There is seemingly gloating by the Zionist agenda. Just correlating multiple sources..... Hope I'm totally wrong. The shadow government will stop at nothing to grab the world economies/resources et al until we stop them.

Bob
14th September 2013, 20:47
Wow! Bob - that is heavy stuff out there.

I do hope that there is hope and honesty in weather manipulation information - it goes on globally.

Dutchsinse is most helpful to the UselessStatesofAmerica, but there are many more links he gives for Europe et al. In Europe - we are also subjected to the '148 day-cycle' of global 'ooh and aaah' repetitive tragedies.

Usually weather. Just watch out for a 'triple explosion' in Chicago soon - another false flag.

There are missing nukes. (There is seemingly gloating by the Zionist agenda.)

Just correlating multiple sources.....

Hope I'm totally wrong.

The shadow government will stop at nothing to grab the world economies/resources et al until we stop them.

Howdy Avid - (thanks)

What I have noticed is the first step in any-thing, is look at it. Identify it.

At that first action, the immediate significance of it is potentially addressable. Either one is going to like it, take it, ignore it, just be with it, accept it, whack it, eat it, etc... If one isn't capable of perceiving it, the first step would be to develop methods to perceive.

So you will see me time and time again, pointing out IDENTIFY, what is happening - - see it. If one could add more perception to it, one then starts to understand what is happening.

I think everything that comes our way, no matter what, is an opportunity to see is there part of a micro macro story.

We see Weather manipulation and obviously that will have to go hand and hand with PEOPLE manipulation.

Environment manipulation, job place manipulation, COMMUNICATIONS manipulation (just who will be allowed to see things that people feel for some reason or not, have to be tucked away cause the topics may be too controversial), Food Manipulation, Health Manipulation, etc.. OK OK, I get the point - CONTROL AND MANIPULATION - - OK Got it..

So what happens next Control is applied to create OVERWHELM. Overwhelm places an unusual mass on something or someone. In the environment, a mass placed on something could be a heavy air front. Air has to move to deal with that. Lets tie that concept into something up close - Someone comes into the Forum and starts being the "EXPERT" tossing ego all over everyone, tossing buzzwords that make them sound "important" and people then either look up to them, gee, an Ex-Spirt is present. People who are not the expert then start to feel overwhelm and will either leave, or lash out, or will realize they will be whacked with a fish if they speak up and shut up afterwards... That is what consciousness does with overwhelm.

The environment tho the natural systems not putting in the Earth Consciousness which moves at a much slower particle flow rate than rapid humans (i.e. seasons for instance take time).. has to deal with overwhelm to try to restore balance. Every manipulation has a consequence and with the environment the evidence that shows up from manipulation (consequences) may take some time to appear. I have watched and experienced many people messing around for the last 30 years in weather manipulation, and watched the evolution - the OVERWHELM techniques have been increasing to larger and larger masses. More brute, is appearing.

I make a point in talking in simple terms as possible except in extreme circumstances where a technical term must be cited, I bring up some link or reference. There is no reason to show off or overwhelm. Humble goes a long way.

So in the environment these machines then obviously must be doing some sort of overwhelm, inducing a virtual MASS.

I pointed out in another forum threat with Tesla_WTC_ that HAARP can do some good atmospheric heating provided that at least TWO HAARP transmitter stations are operating as a DIPOLE (two terminals) are needed to create at least a directable pressure ridge.

The PENTAGON structure though is showing 5 dipoles or stations are being used - 5 antennas focused on some point to do the steering with.

Jet stream steering happens when the ionosphere is heated and it bubbles upwards, like how a hot air balloon rises when the air inside is heated - in this case an ionosphere heating will pull the charged particle up there (like how a rubbed balloon with wool will create a static charge) the jet streams will move into where the virtual hole is (where the charges are sucking it in). If the hole is reinforced it will stay there.

In this link that i have on the Emergency Colorado thread, I show a picture of what is currently off the coast:

This circulation off the coast of California mimics exactly what was holding off the coast of Washington State for a week. If it holds, and doesn't move we are seeing another manipulation event happening.

I will point out PLEASE do not forget this type of stuff DID hit UK a few years back - remember the snows that paralyzed the city?

We can get into counter-measures for such after we have addressed the HOW the stuff is being created and where it is being generated from (multiple locations).

Bob

ghostrider
15th September 2013, 04:19
you should check out dutchsince on YT ... he can show radar signatures of haarp or weather modification , he has been right something like 112 times documented storms , all on radar and knowing what to look for ... with the treaty , I wager Russia attacks us with Haarp , and we attack them , you can't use weather modification on your own country ... they have found a way around it ... the treaty said nothing about flooding other countries ... the faucility in alaska , run by the air force and the navy , and the university of alaska , that anntena array must be put out of business , the same year it came on line, the freak weather ramped up , and notice not one hurricane made landfall for the next three seasons after Katrina , that was when Haarp went online ...

Bob
15th September 2013, 05:35
you should check out dutchsince on YT ... he can show radar signatures of haarp or weather modification , he has been right something like 112 times documented storms , all on radar and knowing what to look for ...

with the treaty , I wager Russia attacks us with Haarp , and we attack them , you can't use weather modification on your own country ...

they have found a way around it ... the treaty said nothing about flooding other countries ...

the facility in alaska , run by the air force and the navy , and the university of alaska ,
that antenna array must be put out of business , the same year it came on line, the freak weather ramped up , and notice not one hurricane made landfall for the next three seasons after Katrina , that was when Haarp went online ...

Gotcha GhostRider - point here is to bring up folks who are reading this Forum what's happening and ask the right questions to identify the who the why the where the when. What I have seen is is a group can do something as you say effectively neutralize, but it takes a group, not one person. I am hoping we can have some education, not just "action" without understanding.

I know about the https://www.facebook.com/dutchsinse?hc_location=stream - point is how would someone learn first hand in how to be a dutchsinse person themselves and not just be followers?

I'm into helping people find ways to know first hand and not just repeat what an expert says. It's not hard, if one learns to observe and identify - which is why I pointed out the interesting HOLE in the storms.

It's technique to help people learn to do it themselves.

thanks for the post and suggestion.. No doubt one of the other HAARP transmitters is the Russian Federation locations. The opposite terminal from what I remember is down in the southern hemisphere, and it is not Pine Gap.

Bob

Gardener
15th September 2013, 13:18
Bobd, thank you thank you thank you for this thread, I have been troubled by the 'weather efforts' on other threads but couldn't bring my feelings forward.

The jet stream being further south earlier this year meant a hugely late and very cold spring, when it was mentioned to pull the jet stream south to affect weather I had an OMG moment, the effects of that sort of action would plunge the northern hemisphere into a terrible icy winter with many deaths of people and animals.

Added: Appologies posted accidentally before saying that lack of insight into effects further along, lack of understanding of the rammifications of actions, even though well intentioned can be a serious issue, caution is needed in the approach.

avid
15th September 2013, 15:21
http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/want-to-know-about-weather-modification-haarp-vlf-hf-and-chemtrails-want-to-prove-it-to-a-non-believer-here-you-go/
Here is some explanation for non-believers in weather mods, and also on his blog, he does try to instruct folk how to spot weather modification for themselves, so you're not just a follower - but a contributor to all this info. :cool:

Bob
17th September 2013, 05:12
Cloud Geometry?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63262-Colorado-Emergency-in-Effect-prayer-request&p=731287&viewfull=1#post731287

I posted the pix on the Colorado Emergency thread.

I am curious, is there any geometry present in these current (as of today about 4PM MST 16 Sept 2013) pix. I am seeing some regular square diamond patterns I think.

This is quite a change, within a few hours of DooDah's suggestion being applied.

The major domes appear to have been radically altered after the applications of DooDah's specific technique; instead of trying to will/postulate/mentally PUSH the dome's, her technique directly access the junction where the "dome weather machines'" effect was funneling and channeling storm flows. I feel it is a very valid and valuable technique for what looks like altering the negative machines. I am not sure how often such would need to be applied.

When the "machines" were active, every 15 minutes the storms would out of the blue, appear, clump up and then dump. Sometimes there was lightning and thunder, then it changed to just tropical-like without the lightning. At points I had observed massive cloud to cloud lightning.

What do you think?

Bob

Bob
20th September 2013, 19:23
Is it useful to point out the techniques that have been used to enslave, to conquer, to manipulate the environment locally on earth or on and within the Sun?

Will anything beneficial be accomplished?

With the ID step of solving a mystery, finding out is part 1. What's doing it, (and how)..

Part 2 one may want to find out when did that happen, and by whom? For what purpose was such done, what did it "solve" by doing that..

So if we pointed out the WHAT's DOING IT (and get the how on that), will all we have is more problems if people try to play with the machines for instance?

Could I have some guidance and your thoughts here.

Thanks

Bob
20th September 2013, 22:59
Here are some extracts from the ORIGINAL MODIFYING the IONOSPHERE article - the technology behind HAARP - as you can see this article was composed in 1971. Does HAARP actually modify the ionosphere to allow for storm front direction - accidentally or deliberately?

Modifying the ionosphere with intense radio waves
William F. Utlaut
OT Institute for Telecommunication Sciences
Robert S. Cohen
Consultant
NOAA Aeronomy Laboratory
Science, 174: 245–254, October 15, 1971

One of the first "heaters" as they like to call them, was built at the US Department of Commerce field site in Platteville, Colorado, and was operated during the late 1960's through the 1970's.

Quote: "The ionospheric modification experiments provide an opportunity to better understand the aeronomy of the natural ionosphere and also afford the control of a Naturally occurring Plasma."

We talked about Plasmas (or charged particles present in a gas) that moving such around could potentially move around high and low pressure zones, by changing the relative pressure from top down, or changing the thickness of the Ionosphere to Earth cavity. Imagine an inner tube, and one either presses or pulls on the outside of the inner tube, where the inner tube is a very loose analogy the charged gas (plasma) layers hundreds of miles up surrounding the earth - (ionosphere zones).

The "Boulder Labs" has been the development team since the '50s even President Eisenhower visited. On October 11, 1965, the Central Radio Propagation Laboratory was transferred from NBS to the United States Weather Bureau and became the Environmental Science Services Administration (ESSA), Institute for Telecommunication Sciences and Aeronomy (ITSA). With that transfer, the Boulder Laboratories, National Bureau of Standards was renamed the Boulder Laboratories, United States Department of Commerce. The ESSA Research Laboratory (ERL ) was created and with no facilities available, space was leased from CU.

On October 3, 1970, ESSA was renamed the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). This consolidated several groups into one agency to provide atmospheric, marine and oceanic services. In 1978 ITS joined NTIA, and on August 23, 1988 the National Bureau of Standards was renamed the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Through the years, these agencies have continued to grow and expand. On October 18 of 1996, ground was broken for a new NOAA building on the south part of the original 217-acre site that the citizens of Boulder had purchased 47 years before. Construction began on November 18, 1996, and the facility was dedicated on November 20, 1998. This facility houses 236,000 square feet of office and laboratory space at an estimated cost of $56 million. The NOAA building consolidates the facilities that had been spread out around Boulder.

An "odd coincidence", Four Mile Canyon behind Boulder has been reported as most hard hit. Over in 4-mile canyon the very first 20 kilohertz Ionospheric Probe system was designed and operated near the town of Sunset. Although not operating now (and not for some time), this location, was very hard hit - this particular part of Boulder was a very important part of the early studies in ionosphere probing.

A quote on some other experiments performed at Sunset:
"A large 40.475 MHz Doppler radar has been constructed near Sunset, Colorado, 16 km west of Boulder, in order to study winds, the troposphere, stratosphere, and mesosphere. Early results from the troposphere are presented here. It is concluded that: (1) With a sensitive VHF radar it is possible to detect echoes from throughout the upper troposphere almost all the time, under both clear and cloudy conditions; (2) Horizontal winds derived from the Doppler shifts of the echoes are consistent at heights more than 2 km above the local terrain with ra-win-sonde* winds measured over 55 km away." (*rain wind)

The Labs around Boulder are immense, they are varied and diverse, and the experimentation and research is very state-of-the art. Boulder houses the National Bureau of Standards and houses the Atomic Clock precise time-keeping. Very precision voltage standard are there as well, allowing measuring devices to be calibrated and traceable to a universal standard measure.

Would weather modification have been researched more so than just studying the atmosphere, studying the sun, studying the ionosphere? Something to ask if there are any folks up there who are aware of some of the more esoteric studies.

Just that there was the coincidence of the "perfect storm" converging on the Perfect Weather studying facilities in the world.

Chanlo23
20th September 2013, 23:19
The oldest psychotronic devices on the planet are the pyramids in Egypt and and Mexico and were used extensively for crop magics, particularly where blood sacrifice was also practiced. A number of the pyramid complexes in Mexico are focal gateways that store and pull life energy from the rainforests that surround them and death energy from the traumas/sacrifices that took place there. As you noted earlier in Colorado weather prayer thread, at least two of the weather control 'domes' appear to be linked to these Mexican structural 'machines'.

Bob
20th September 2013, 23:45
Usagi - the largest known Typhoon heading to Hong Kong

Are we seeing "retaliation" ?

ulli
21st September 2013, 02:03
Just saw this as well. It formed really fast, yes, it definitely makes one wonder about weather wars.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hong-kong-braced-for-strongest-storm-on-earth-as-180mph-monster-supertyphoon-usagi-gains-strength-over-the-pacific-8829408.html

Tesla_WTC_Solution
21st September 2013, 06:39
Just saw this as well. It formed really fast, yes, it definitely makes one wonder about weather wars.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/hong-kong-braced-for-strongest-storm-on-earth-as-180mph-monster-supertyphoon-usagi-gains-strength-over-the-pacific-8829408.html

wow. i just read that, and i feel sorry for those people.
it's going to be really bad.

also isn't mexico flooding terribly?

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/130920/tdy_pot_mexico_130920.vembedlarge456.jpg

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/20/20594092-rain-pummels-mexican-coast-thousands-stranded-as-death-toll-rises?lite

Bob
21st September 2013, 19:08
Hi Tesla - It was pointed out to me by a Forum member, that Janet Napolitano former head of HomeLand Security of the US, has expressed numerous concerns - including environmental concerns.

http://www.wilsoncenter.org/dialogue-program/wilson-forum-cyber-to-immigration-terrorism-to-disasters-securing-america-the-next

"Mar 17, 2013 to Mar 23, 2013
On this episode of Wilson Forum U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano discusses her department’s plans to protect America in the years ahead from multiple threats including cyber-crime, terrorism, immigration, and natural disasters. The event is moderated by Wilson Center Director, President, and CEO Jane Harman."

Seems to me if HomeLand is talking about Environmental disasters other than climate change, and if Homeland is about dealing with assaults to the security of the US, if weather stuff is on their mind... what do they know as to who is doing such things to the US? Who else would have such technology capable of creating ionic charges in the upper atmosphere?

Bob
22nd September 2013, 23:59
Typhoon Usagi - rapidly fizzled - poof !

The Typhoon that was headed to China in the Pacific a few days ago, billed as the storm of the century, with 180 mile per hour winds, rapidly started to deteriorate as it got close to the Hong Kong shores in China. Currently it has dropped to 60 miles per hour a rather nasty storm, but no longer had the devastating potential that was present a mere 36 hours before.

Did the insertion of the Light Spear of bright white unconditional love light have anything to do with it? Or did China use some weather modification of it's own on the storm that appeared to be sent to it, like in a bowling match.